Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

It's not what it looks like, I swear

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Hermine Sullivan
Beta
Hermine Sullivan

Antal indlæg : 16

It's not what it looks like, I swear Empty
IndlægEmne: It's not what it looks like, I swear   It's not what it looks like, I swear EmptyOns Jun 29, 2022 2:15 am

DEDICATED TO | @Victoria  
DATE & TIME | Friday 1st of July 2022, around 23.33 PM
LOCATION | Aston, Devil's Point
WEATHER | A typical warm summer evening
ATTIRE | Link

Even though Hermine had admired the strength and body control it took for the dancers to make the work on the pole look so effortless, she had had no profound desire to return to the strip club. It just wasn't her thing, not that she judged. Still, she found herself back in the line this Friday. This time by her own accord. Being the first weekend after payday, the queue moved with an agonizing slow paste even at this time of the night, making the young wolf trip a little before finally reaching the doors.
With a stamp on the back of her hand, she moved past the tables and stages. Careful not to block too much of the view on the way towards the bar in the hunt for her the jacket she had forgotten last weekend.
Er, excuse me.” She apologized, trying to pass by a larger group of guests that had gathered in front of the bar area.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

It's not what it looks like, I swear Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: It's not what it looks like, I swear   It's not what it looks like, I swear EmptyTors Jun 30, 2022 6:19 am

Attire | Link

Victoria had heard about this place for the longest time, especially with the connections it now had to The Temptation in Southside these days. Which was why she was here running an errand for Blaise whom so kindly had asked her if she could drop something off. Victoria wasn't fond of the woman who owned the place, Alicia Blackwood, mostly because of the part she had played in torturing Rafael in the means of trying to kill him slowly inside. Now, she hadn't had contact with him since the show down in Southside that had ended brutally, she was sure enough her and Rafael wouldn't talk again unless they were forced to. Anywho, now she was here, accepting the fact that Alicia had a role to play in all of this, and who knew maybe she was done tormenting Rafael and his pack.

Victoria was walking around letting her eyes wonder, reminding herself of the times in her past where she had worked just like these girls, just in the old Temptation before it had gotten its new owners. It hadn't taken more than a name drop for her to get inside, it had its perks clearly being in the Serpents now - or new perks was to say. Then a scent hit her, making Victoria stop for a moment and look around, because no way the scent was supposed to be here  - if you asked Victoria at least. So, she tracked it, moving through the crowd keeping a sharp eye out, because she knew just who she was searching for. There, in the crowd near the bar area. "Hermine Sullivan," she spoke perhaps a bit loud, not even meaning to, but well there was no turning back time now as she stepped closer, placing her hand on the young beta's shoulder to hopefully turn her around, "what on earth are you doing here?" She raised her brows, just about to say something more when she noticed a guy behind Hermine who looked more or less like he wanted to get his hands on the young werewolf. Victoria grabbed the guy by the wrist before he even got close to touch her, "back off," her voice collected and calm, threatening calm, and the guy backed off. Then Victoria could redirect her eyes at Hermine.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

It's not what it looks like, I swear
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I swear i am no thief
» I swear it wasn't me!... At least not this time

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Gågaden :: Devil’s Point-
Gå til: