Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I swear i am no thief

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Will

Will

Humør : "sometimes Justice is Vengeance"
Antal indlæg : 83

I swear i am no thief Empty
IndlægEmne: I swear i am no thief   I swear i am no thief EmptySøn Maj 23, 2021 10:12 pm

Place: Emerald Street near nr 22
Enviorments nobody really other than himself
Time: around 19,30
Weather it has just started to rain
Outfit https://www.wearecasual.com/37539-large_default/roundneck-tanktop-men.jpg
@Selene

Since his meeting with Mary-Jane the girl who where pretty much two kind of people, had patched him up. He had stayed near her a little just to make sure whoever sent the thunderbird would, not sent another one when she was safe, he had then decide to move towards some other parts of the city trying to figure out as much as he could about this world. His stomach had been acting up the last few days, the truth was that he  wheere starving. He then saw a house stand all alone, a pretty nice house, as he looked towards it. It seemed like and empty house, his skills from the military then came into play, he knew that no one where here, after a quick scout,  and then it was not that diffucelt for him to pick a lock, so when he meet the lock door, he found a needle he had gotten from mary-jane or more likely take it.  As he started to try and get it up, it was like something he had tried before, but from where he could not remember. when  he finally got the door opened, he moved in quitly and quikly.  

When he was in he then closed the door, and went trough the house, looking for any  food.

When he finally reached the kitchen he looked around, clearly trying to figure out, where the food would be if, there where any the house was masive, clearly the person, liked space. Shortly after, he decide to follow his nose, this  lead him to the refrigater in the house, he then open it before, he grabbed a lot of the food, or what there was in the refrigrator, before he then he started to eat.

Everything seemed to go fine, until he could hear a car sound, he looked around before he decide to quikly moved up the stairs and looked for a place to hide. When he came up  he ran from room to room until he found the master bedroom, here he decide to crawl under the bed hopefully he would not get noticed, and could sneak out after the person had gone to bed.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Selene
Beta
Selene

Humør : Well it's best described as a dumbsterfire
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Kemi + Biologi + Fysisk
Antal indlæg : 172

IndlægEmne: Sv: I swear i am no thief   I swear i am no thief EmptyLør Maj 29, 2021 1:34 pm

What a bloody day it had been, two cases of students that had acted up, it was like the whole super moon that soon would come into play was playing tricks on every student, teacher or really anyone that was connected to its circle was being a little more on edge than normally. So instead of staying at the school as she had done the other days, she had packed her stuff and drove back to her old home, the one she had used to live in with Walter, a pang of sorrow filled her chest. Even as she was still so mad at the whole situation.

She drove into the garage attached to the house and took a deep breath. She had done it to calm herself, but the smell of something pressed through her nostrils and made her aware something was in her house. Who the hell? She pressed her brows together and got out of the car, she didn’t even try to hide that fact she had come home as the car door slammed shut. Almost with too calm steps she walked up to the porch and used her key to open the door, only to realize that the idiot hadn’t even locked the door after breaking in. Maybe he had thought that it was abandoned, and therefore was expecting that anyone would crash his party. Her brown eyes glided through the rooms as she stood in the entry way. There wasn’t really anything left besides a lot of dust beside the bedroom and kitchen as she had spent time there, while figuring out what she was going to do next. She sniffed the air, upstairs? She walked up the stairs and stood by the door looking towards the bed he was hiding under. “Not at very smart place to hide, how about you come out?” she said with a tired and pissed of voice.
Will

Will

IndlægEmne: Sv: I swear i am no thief   I swear i am no thief EmptyLør Maj 29, 2021 8:24 pm

If there was a thing Will was not good at, then it was being Stealthy he, had not been trained to be stealthy. As he heard, the voice of the werewolf, he had caught her scent a little before, grain more likely but he still tried to stay quiet and keep himself hidden under the bed in the master bedroom. When she commented on that it would not be a very smart place to hide Will gave a sigh. Before he then Moved out of the bed. He looked at the woman who had talked, to him.

He then looked at her, as he looked at her down and up like and elevator as the dark brown hair caught his again. Her sun kissed skin, her dark hair, everything about her made him think of and old girlfriend he had, before she died from the future. But he knew she was not her, but she did look a lot like her. "Sorry the door was open, and i thought that nobody lived here."

He then stated, it was clear to see that he lied, but in some way, he did tell the truth, it really depended on, who he thought about. He then looked around, before he casual start to walk towards the door, hoping he could sneak out, before she would think to much about it.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: I swear i am no thief   I swear i am no thief EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 7:42 pm

Her eyebrow raised up as she looked at him, almost unimpressed with how he crawled out from the bed and then let his eyes glide up and down her body. She crossed her arms and leaned again the doorframe hearing him out, even though she much rather kick his ass and send him back to where he came from. Which was outside of her house.
Selene let out a snort as he told her that the door was open “Do not lie to me” she growled, and a small smirk formed on her lips, did he really think he was just about to walk out of here like that? As he started walking casually towards the only exit that she was standing by. With a flat hand she placed it towards his chest and pushed him back.
So why did you trespass on my property?” she asked, while looking him square in the face “now tell the truth or I will call the police
Will

Will

IndlægEmne: Sv: I swear i am no thief   I swear i am no thief EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 7:54 pm

When the werewolf stooped him and push him back, he looked at her again. He could not help but admire her outfit, she looked hot. His eyes then came back to hers when she clearly asked him, what he was doing after having called him out on the liar. “Would you believe me if I said it was to get closer to the person who lived here.”
Will was clearly running out of things to say, and he had never been good at when it came to lie. “Well it was empty and I wanted to see, if there was anybody home, there was nobody and it looked empty so I thought, I could maybe get some food and maybe a shower.” He then said, as he sent her a gentle smile, shortly after he looked around, before he asked.

“You live here alone or?” It was maybe a weird question, but right now he was trying to keep her mind off calling the police, he knew it would not work in the long run, but he had kind of hoped she had forgotten the police part. If she did bring it up again, he would plead for her, not to do it since he not was born yet, that would make his life a hell of a problem, with them not having anything on him, it was like he did not even existed in this time, and there probably was a reason for that, since he was not born yet.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: I swear i am no thief   I swear i am no thief EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 4:13 pm

His way of looking at her didn’t come unnoticed and she had to admire his bravery to think of anything else than getting out of this mess. A snort left her, as he tried to charm her instead as his lying technique hadn’t helped him. “No, I really wouldn’t” she said, and the sides of her mouth started twitching up in a smile, before it quickly disappeared into a stoic manner. Get food and a shower? Her eyes narrowed as her brows pressed together, was he homeless? No one else with a sane mind would just breaking and entering like that, not just for finding food and as he had said, maybe a shower. And as she had looked around briefly it hadn’t looked like anything had been touched or stirred.

I don’t really live here anymore, which was why it looked empty” she said and crossed her arms “So you should be happy it was me, and not my ex that found you, he wouldn’t have been very happy with a pup like you wandering around” he wasn’t pureblood that much she could tell as. “Now, you don’t have a place to stay I assume?” she said sighing, if there was anything Selene understood it was standing without a place to call home or have a safe place to return to. Not that she could offer this man a place to stay, not here at least at it was not really hers anymore.
Will

Will

IndlægEmne: Sv: I swear i am no thief   I swear i am no thief EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 5:07 pm

As she clearly did not buy in to the whole that it was because of her, he kind of knew he had some problems to deal with. As she seemed to light a bit up, he could sense out of his eyes how a little smile was about to show up, he then looked at her clearly waiting on a respond he could figure out, what his next move should be, but she had not called the cops yet.

When she called him a pup, he gave out a low growl, to show that he was offended. When she then kept talking to him, he got a bit more relaxed, so she lives here on her own, and she clearly had lived here with her ex once upon a time. As his eyes moved away from taking in how she looked in the outfit, yet again as it caught his attention his eyes meet hers, as she asked him completely plain if he was homeless. Well in this time he was, but if he did say that she would probably think him crazy to be honest he thought that about himself sometimes.

“Well yeah, you kind of got me, I don’t got a place at all.” He said as his eyes meet with Selene’s dark eyes, yet again he then took a deep breath as his eyes investigated this clearly older and more werewolf than him, that was a thing right. He then waited on her respond to, it but before he could think about his next words, trough he commented on her outfit. “You look great in that outfit miss. ?” He then realized that it might, have been the stupidest thing, you could say to a person, who might get the cops and kind of lock him in.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: I swear i am no thief   I swear i am no thief EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 4:22 pm

As he growled at her like, clearly her comment about him being a pup had hurt his feelings. Not that she really cared, as he was not only trespassing. But also a turned werewolf which meant that he was lowest in the hierarchy with her almost in the top.
Oh the little pup has some bite” she mumbled folding her arms a little tighter in front of her body, almost flexing her arms that clearly could take him in a fight he wanted to go that far with her. Then it would be no problem with just throwing him out.

No place at all, what, so you are homeless?” she asked and crocked an eyebrow and then shook her head a little. She was about to offer him that he could take a shower, then she could make him some food and he could be on his way. She couldn’t really offer him shelter as this wasn’t her house. But before she got that far, he commented on her outfit, which made her eyebrow crawl even further up in her forehead. Well, she knew that she looked great in her outfit, but what was it to him? “Like what you see perhaps?” she asked almost teasingly, daring him to try something with her. Because she was quite sure it wouldn’t end well for him.
Will

Will

IndlægEmne: Sv: I swear i am no thief   I swear i am no thief EmptySøn Jul 11, 2021 10:18 am

When she called him a little pup, he was just about to jump out of being looked at like that he was new yeah, but that did not matter really. Maybe it was the vain part of him talking that he did not want to push her, it was not the other way probably. As she then flexed, he did not want to push his luck after all he was a survivor. When she then reaffirmed the ideas, he nodded. Shortly after his word about, how she looked, had been out he noticed her eyes, when she then asked if he liked what he saw with a teasing voice he could not help himself, since it got him a little greedier, since she teased him. Before he could think about it, he again, responded without any remorse for what would happen if anything happened.

“Ohh I mean yeah really do like the look, you look sexy as hell, so yeah I do like what I see, one would be blind not too see it.” When the voice came out, he noticed his words again, he was clearly throwing words out, when he should not but he could not help himself.

*You should be careful with your next words Will this is stupid; you are just throwing yourself out on deeper water. * Was the thoughts who came in his head, but he was trying to save face but the teasing responded had pushed him even longer out it could be worse. * He was trying to hold his façade up as much he could “so what is your name Miss, if I may ask ?” he then asked just to see if he could light up the problem he had gotten himself into at this point in time.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I swear i am no thief   I swear i am no thief Empty

I swear i am no thief
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» It's not what it looks like, I swear
» A Scoundrel and a Thief(maybe cw)