Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can. Empty
IndlægEmne: People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.   People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can. EmptySøn Maj 16, 2021 7:01 am

LOCATION the west side of the woods
DATE middle of May
TIME early evening
OUTFIT link
TOPIC FOR @Nigel xx
It had been quite some time since she had been in the field by now, but at the same time she had never felt more ready. Elenora had tasted blood and she was in for the kill. She had been smart enough to at least let herself recover over the last months from her stay at Calvin's even though she still wasn't sure what was real and not real in her head. It didn't matter however, she had pushed it away as she walked through the forest. There was a nest of demons that she owed a little bit of vengeance. Since she had been out of the game, Elenora had only been utterly annoyed by the fact that it seemed like more demons had come to the woods. Back in February everything had seemed to go the right way, she knew Eos had taken out a great deal of them. Then of course Eos had also been spending time with a few less likeable people last month. Elenora snapped out of her thought again, keeping an eye out for any potential threats. She had her weapons in her belt, but most of all the had her powers. Spring and summer being her favorite times of the year, the sun was up longer and empowered her every second - and she was gone waiting till dark. Why wait till her weakest hour when it only ever brought her trouble?

Elenora stepped further into the forest, still with her hazel colored eyes. The forest was so green and warm, the last time she had been out here it had been cold and dark. It was also easier to hunt with all of the trees and bushes to hide from the prey, then again it was also easier for the prey to hide from the hunter. Elenora stepped closer towards the direction she knew the demon nest were, all she wanted was to get Archie's remains and burn the place to the ground. Then, she also did know there was likely nothing left of Archie to get, but her heart wanted to be sure. She leaned her back against the nearest tree as she heard something, a demon, she could sense it like an annoying tingle in her fingers. Elenora used her ability to manipulate the air around the demon, pushing him from behind so he fell over and keeping him there as she walked towards him. With her left foot on his back she took up her knife with holy crafted symbols, and bended over as she grabbed him by his hair and lifted his head up to slid his throat. Then dropping the head again, standing back up as she looked around. Scanning the area. Using the wind to become more aware of beings in the area.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed
Antal indlæg : 218

IndlægEmne: Sv: People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.   People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can. EmptyLør Maj 29, 2021 11:20 am

What a fucking bloody mess.
Nigel was driving towards the woods; he had gotten word that Elenora had ventured in by some of the clan scouts that was keeping an eye of the place. The demons around here were becoming a real threat and it was clear that they were building up to something. Killing an ancient angel had really boosted their ranks, even as most of the demons had died in that battle as well. So, the last they needed was one woman thinking she could take all of this on herself. How many times had Nigel not thought to himself that he should do the same? Walk into the woods and make them pay for what they had done, not only to Archie but also Elenora, the only difference had been she had come out of life and his brother hadn’t.

As he was deep enough into the forest, he parked the car and opened the trunk. He pulled out all he needed, weapons, protective outfit that would help him keep himself alive. As everything was in order, he locked the car and took in a deep breath. As he closed his eyes, he picked up every sent that he could get in the forest until he finally found the once that belonged to his former sister-in-law. “For fuck shake Elenora” he hissed, you could be as strong as her and he would still think this was the most stupid idea she had had all year.
Then he took off, only hoping that he wouldn’t be too late to get her out of this situation she was putting herself in.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.   People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can. EmptySøn Maj 30, 2021 8:22 am

It wasn't her first bad choice, and it was not her last. She had tried at night, hell even if Eos had whipped out a good amount of the demons here in the forest, there was still plenty to go. Elenora had lowered her guards in November after spending times with Tidus, and look where it had gotten her, tormented by bloody Calvin and his illusions. It was ironic when come to think of it, having an ability like hers that influenced with all the best aspects of life, happiness and positivity, the optimism. Perhaps it was one of the main reasons why she always believed that it would be fine. It was the main reason she was fine. People always talked about mindset and how having a positive outlook of live would change everything. It wasn't a lie, but being gifted with constantly having that mindset wasn't good either. Her eyes darted towards Nigel as he reached her location, and she rolled her eyes a little. "What?" She exclaimed with a slightly annoyed voice, she wasn't out here to get judged by her choices. Her eyes looking around, feeling the tingle in her fingers that let her know that more demons were in the area. The sun shinning down on them through the green leaves, gave her energy and power. "I'm not going to let you stop me on this," she pointed out and raised her eye brow slightly. Why she suddenly again had rushed into this, strangers would possibly just think it was stupid, okay even family members would find it stupid. But the people who knew about her and Archie also knew, that she was supposed to marry Archie in the beginning of June. It had been the plan, everything had been planned and even if she had called out and canceled all of it - it still hurt like hell to think of how her life should have been like. Instead she was out here in the woods still desperat to find a body that no longer was a body, desperat to get revenge over the people who had made her feel like this.
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed

IndlægEmne: Sv: People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.   People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can. EmptyMan Maj 31, 2021 4:16 pm

He could have strangled her right there and then when her voice reached him, the what, like a scorned teenager that was telling her father off. The next part she chose at her wording wasn’t really helping her chase. Luckily for him, he knew Nora quite well at this point, so he didn’t really comment on her snarky voice or how she basically told him to back off.
Of course, I’m not here to stop you, but I’m just here to make sure you don’t bloody die” he said back to her and narrowed his eyes. “Either you do this with me, or I’ll drag you back myself, and Nora, you know I will do it” he didn’t care for her powers, he would do it even if it took him all day just to move a few steps the other direction. He was going to do it, because if there was something Nigel was, then it was stubborn.

He then pulled out his knife, “So what is your plan?” he then asked after he had explained that he was not going anywhere. He looked back at her and then took a breath and stood up again from his crouch “For the love of everything that’s holy, please tell me your plan wasn’t just running in and killing everything on your way?” he knew that most hunters had that attitude, but he also knew that Nora should have known better. But vengeance and feeling someone took their future, had the tendency to make people do things the normally wouldn’t have done. Or at least not without thinking them through.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.   People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can. EmptyTirs Jun 01, 2021 7:27 am

Elenora took a deeper breath in as he said he was coming with. Well, if he wasn't just as stubborn as his brother had been. "Okay, fine," she replied on her next exhale. It had been a long time coming to this, way too long and if she couldn't go to Southside and end Calvin - this was the next best thing. Even if her mind and soul were healed thanks to Azrael, she still hungered for revenge. The only difference was she didn't have a drug in her system to suppress her emotions, this was her raw emotions. "You are just as stubborn as Arch, you know that right?" Elenora narrowed her eyes a little bit. It had been a while since she even had mentioned him, other than speaking of his death back in October. Loss and grief weren't really a thing you talked about in her family. It was still a stab in her heart though, reminding herself of Archie and it only added to the burning fire of rage that was so close to be unleashed within her.

What's your plan?

See, that was a good question. She somewhat did have a plan, but most of it was made up as she went. "Relax, I have plan. Ish," she replied clicking her tongue. Elenora had tried storming the place and kill as many she could on the way - which had ended up with her almost dying. She learned from some of her mistakes, which was why she had taken out in day light. Okay, most of her plan had been what he'd said. She wanted them to die, she wanted them to suffer and for her face to be the last thing that they saw before ending up in hell. "I just want the king's head - if I get more to the body count I don't mind," she replied taking a sharper breath in. The demon king of the nest was the one whom had set everything in motion - and there was no way she was going to let him get away with it. "Unless you have a better idea?"
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.   People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can. EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 11:26 pm

A small huff left Nigel, a sound that could almost sound like a laugh if you knew him well enough. Being stubborn was something the Blanchard was born with; you didn’t even need to look further than his own daughters. “Who do you think taught him that trait?” he said with a small smile, it was nice that she was at least talking about him in a sense that wasn’t about how he had died, or just running away from the memories that they had had. Which she had, and possible still did, but this was a good start.

So you just want the king’s head? That’s it?” his lip pressed towards his nose in an unimpressed manner “You got to be kidding me” he whispered mostly to himself and took in a deep breath. Unless he had a better idea? “Yeah, I have a better idea, maybe find a small crew, using some days to investigate their lair and make sure that you know their pattern” he said back with a hushed tone, but as soon as he said that a demon walked out, just in time that Nigel could grab him and drive his knife into the heart of the bastard. “Well seems like we are going in your way” he said annoyed and pulled the knife out of the dead demon.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.   People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can. EmptyTors Jun 03, 2021 4:05 am

Elenora lightly rolled her eyes as he expressed having a smaller crew investigate the area was the better choice. As if they needed to investigate the clan even further, in Elenora's opinion it was just a waste of days. However, she barely got to reply, before a demon walked out. Her hazel eyes darted to the side, ready to grab one of her daggers the second Nigel plugged his knife into it's heart. "My way is also a lot more gratifying," she mumbled to herself. Elenora had back up if they needed it, or at least she could pray for Eos to show up. Her aunt only did spent time killing demons and vampires, and unlike the other archangels she wasn't prayed to every other minute by religious freaks.

Frederik would go out of his mind if he knew she was going out here right now. Then again, also a reason why she didn't want to involve him in this. Just because she was seeking some sort of justice, it didn't mean she wanted to involve everyone. Elenora was hesitant to mention the fact Frederik wasn't dead, that he was very much alive but in the skin of a witch. Every clan was different, hers far more discriminating when it came to none-human species, to a point where even shapeshifters weren't allowed. Angels being the only ones that was actually okay to mingle with, but still there weren't many. So, she knew and understood why Frederik had stayed hidden. It had been that or being handed a gun so he could shoot himself instead of becoming something he wasn't supposed to be. But it had still been hard just living in a world with just her and Jules without their brothers. Distracted by her train of thoughts for a second, she blinked a little. No, Nigel wouldn't kill her brother if he knew that Frederik was alive. After all, Archie had taught Elenora to be more loose with her racial morals in general, not that it had been that much loosened. But enough for her not to just kill everything and everyone that wasn't human.

Elenora had the wind around them altered in their best interest, making it harder for the demons to track or sense them. From there it didn't take her long to take a few steps closer towards where she knew the clan was, but there was no rushed movements. Despite when she was on whatever substance had used to give them, being without it made her actually think about how she did things, not taking too many bold moves. Anger was the emotion driving her the most, and she had fueled herself up with it. "There is a three floors and the basement. They usually hang around second floor with whoever is over for entertainment, ground floor is just like any other house, looking pretty for show. I never made it to third floor," she provided him with the information that she knew. Elenora had been forcing herself to recall everything that had happened in the time she had spent there, to get a hold on whatever had went on from they got there to she escaped. What way she had walked even if it was rather blurry for her mind, nature never forgot. "I got some angelic beings on speed dial if everything goes south, perks of finding out your biological family is basically a bunch of archangels," she joked a little with it, because she was still far from used to it. But the past months they had been the ones being there for her. Just learning about all of this in September, it was crazy how much had changed since then.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.   People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can. EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 10:42 am

He sighed as he watched how she started making the wheels in her head turn on how they should approach this. Nigel’s instincts were telling him that he really should be dragging Nora out of here, but he also knew that wasn’t an option, so between going back and letting her do it by herself or tagging along. Then he would rather tag along making sure no one else died to these demons. Enough was enough.

He nodded as she started listing how the building was managed by the demons, so she actually had no idea what was going on, on the third floor? For all they knew it could be there the party was going down with rituals. He didn’t like this, not one bit.
He frowned as she said that she had angelic beings on speed dial, was she kidding? Funnily enough angels were the species that Nigel trusted the least. Demons you usually knew were you had them, but angels? They were a wildcard, and mostly always cared about themselves if they were strong enough going around smiting demons. He took in a deep breath “Lovely, please give me heads up if you choose to call up your biological family, I don’t like being surprised by archangels” he huffed, he crouched down. “Well, I say we at least go stealth until we are made, no reason to take all of them at once when we can take them out one by one” he let his blue eyes look towards her and then made a small gesture with his hand. “after you
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.   People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can. EmptySøn Jun 13, 2021 8:15 pm

"Oh, I will. Trust me, the last help I want is theirs," she confessed underneath her breath. It wasn't because she didn't like them. They had earned her trust over the past month, and they were family, yet she had a family. She had her sister and her brothers. Griffin was still dead that didn't change, but Frederik was alive and even if the others had no idea about that - she knew. Elenora clicked her tongue while listening to him, he wanted to take them one by one. One by one was fine, it was swift and quick, and they would be sure to come closer by without putting to much attention on themselves. "I wasn't planning on going in there and start burning the place down Nigel," she pointed out in a lower hiss while looking at him. Elenora breathed out in a lower sigh and shook her head for a second, collecting herself from losing face in that split second she felt that she could crumble. Elenora was here to collect what the world owed her. She flashed him a big plastered smile to his gesture, before leading the way. She liked Nigel, there was no messing around wasting time with covering up how you felt by a situation, she trusted him to be honest and tell her when she was being stupid - if she listened was a complete different topic.

Elenora moved closer, keeping herself slightly low as they moved through the green landscape. The wind still in their favor covering their scent from the enemies. "You know for what its worth, I'm glad you are here," she confessed in a lower voice, but didn't really look at him. It was funny how her relationship with Archie always had been formed as a part of an alliance, but the two of them had truly fallen for each other, and she had known she loved Archie almost instantly. She missed him. She missed him every single day, and even if Nigel wasn't Archie, it was nice to see someone that also reminded her of him - even if it ached her heart a little. Elenora had been gone for months at this point, vanished into thin air - she had no idea what had happened in his life since the beginning of the year. Casual catch ups, which was nice, she didn't have that. She didn't really have anyone, and yet she did - it was rather confusing.

They reached the old mansion hidden behind a wall of large trees, making it almost impossible to see unless you could bend the trees your way - which luckily Elenora could, and made a passage just large enough for them to come through. The tinkling feeling in her fingers returned, the demons, so many demons, but so it seemed that they were inside. However, she took a few seconds just looking at the mansion, trying not to fall into the flashbacks of what had happened here. "There - There is a door just around here to the right," she spoke almost as out of breathed before blinking a bit, shutting off, she had to if they were going to get through this. She turned to the right to the back door leading into a small kitchen, where two demons stood with their backs turned to them while washing up from their last meal. Blood dripping down from the counter, blooddemons.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.   People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can. EmptySøn Jul 11, 2021 1:20 am

I wasn’t planning on going in there and start burning the place down
That sentence alone got her a snort and a raised eyebrow. He didn’t believe that one bit. He was more inclined to believe that was exactly what she wanted to do. Make every death on her path as painful and long as possible and end up blowing the whole place up as she walked away. That was what he would think her plan was. Brazen and coldblooded. But then again, he also understood why she was here. If it hadn’t been for him being more sensible, knowing that he couldn’t take on the entire pack of demons, then he would have done the same.

Well kid, you and me both” he whispered back at her, when she told him that she was after all happy that he had come. At least then he would be there to stop her from getting more hurt, then there was also the fact that he wasn’t doing this entirely for himself, but also for Archibald. Not because getting the rest of his remains, but because he wanted him to take care of Nora. Despite it being an arranged marriage. Archie and Nora had just clicked on another level, and in the end, it was clear it had been a match made in heaven. He mourned every day, that his brother didn’t get the life he so wanted and deserved.

alrighty” he mumbled, after they walked into the den of demons. He trusted Elenora’s direction and was only here to be her support and not to lead. Or at least, not right now.
As they turned around a corner, he saw the two demons cleaning off the counters. He remembered the day he had met Cecilia again after so many years had passed. It had been blood demons there as well; it had almost cost his partners life and he wasn’t about to be close to that call again. He squatted down and grabbed his throwing knife sending both of them with emends strength straight through both of the demons’ heads, so they collapsed on the floor before they knew what had hit them. Then he quickly moved towards them making sure that they were killed off properly.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.   People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can. EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 8:53 am

Coming back here, made it shiver uncomfortably down her spine. Usually the D'Avalos used their own little drink to push all this down, and now, all this fear and sadness was just turned into anger, she was good at turning everything into anger at this point. Looking at these demons for a mere second, Nigel was a lot faster than her, and with a quick throw they were both to send to the floor. Elenora woke up by that, and it was like turning off a switch. She needed not to care about whatever emotion that tried to store up within her. Walking closer to them a little behind Nigel while looking around them, making sure that no one came to surprise them. Waiting to keep going, she knew better than just to storm ahead, even if she would like nothing more. Elenora kept herself in her skin, looking slightly towards the hallway leading to the dining room from the kitchen, she moved closer to the wall to see if she could spot anyone. Looking back shortly as Nigel had made sure the demons were dead, then turning her eyes back to the hallway, she began to move closer. A group of them sitting by the table just chatting and eating up what was left from the dinner.

Putting her focus to around the table and by oxidizing the targeted area, the demons suddenly had trouble breathing, but with no air around them to take in, they all looked at each other with a more panicked expression. Her hands into fits as she deadly stared at the demons who got up form their seats, gasping after air. Stepping into the living room, the demons got up. But they weren't much of a fight, as the five of them had no air to breathe. And it didn't take long before they passed out. The first to drop were the first one she walked over, plugging her knife into the demon's heart, making sure he had met his end. Then onto the next. Perks of having a father that made sure you were highly trained in using your abilities in a hunt or in a fight. There was no hesitation, hesitation was death. Elenora looked shortly over at Nigel, then upstairs as she heard people walk around. The house was packed with demons, and even if they had taken down a handful - there was still plenty to go.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.   People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can. EmptyLør Jul 31, 2021 11:44 pm

As he had complete confidence that Elenora could handle herself, even though she was in an emotional state where he would never bring her along on a hunt, he decided letting her wander of by herself. It was well known that the D’Avalos had great gifts, and even though Elenora was a part of the clan by blood she was no exception.

So, where she took the dining room to make sure the demons finishing up what ever it was that had been in the kitchen. He took the other door out of the room that they were in and walked to what seemed like a study. Two demons. He cracked his neck and took a deep breath in, slowly tuning down for his humanity, feeling how the killer instinct took over. He knew he had to be careful, as he might not be able to end his hunting after being done here. But he thought the chances of him being to tired after the fighting was big enough for him to just glide back to his normal state for mind.

He quickly finished the demons off, wiping the blood of his blade as he walked out and towards the dining room looking at how Elenora looked up from her kill and then up the stairs he nodded quickly pulling out his shotgun and put two new shells in, only to load it and then slowly walked up the stairs. The demons knew something was wrong about now. The smell of blood wasn’t something they could hide, so even as it had been a silent approach, a male blood demon came around the corner from the staircase Nigel quickly shot it and moved on to the next. As he reloaded two more came running, as he quickly whipped out two throwing knife that planted themselves perfectly in their hearts.
Seems like the party is about to get started” he dryly said as he finally got to reload his shotgun once more.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.   People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can. EmptySøn Aug 01, 2021 4:42 pm

Anger was her default setting at this point, but she didn't mind it at all. It had been a while since she had been numb, uncaring doing a hunt, long time since she had been drug free as Frederik would've called it. But she liked the anger more, it gave her some satisfaction when she looked at the life disappearing from the demons eyes. The eyes that had been so happy watching how Archie had been torn apart, enjoying causing both her and Archie pain. The anger was on high boil. Elenora remembered all of their faces, and it was a pleasure making her be the last thing they saw, if not Nigel. Elenora had been surprised that they hadn't come for her earlier, not after back in October when she had been stupid enough to go back close to this nest. Perhaps the fact that Eos had been on a killing spree taking out demons had kept them a bit obey for a hot minute. Elenora looked up when a male demon showed around the corner of the staircase, Nigel being the first one to fire a shot, she turned her head to him as reloaded, then turning her attention to the following demons showing up. The next two taken down by Nigel as well. She chuckled a bit by his comment, "finally," she breathed out.

More stormed down the staircase, making Elenora grab the first thing at hand, that being a glass of water. Not thinking twice before throwing it directly towards the head of the one furthest back of the four demons running down, making him all forward over his friends. Which gave Elenora a little time to see the first one's lifting his arm to throw a punch, only for her to block it by lifting her right arm up, moving her left arm in a cross punch that hit him on his right jaw. Turning to the next one coming up right behind the other, sending him to the ground with a front kick. Using a bit extra help from her air manipulation to make sure both demons stayed down, while there still were two left standing. "I didn't think you would be back so soon," the voice made Elenora's focus completely vanish. The next punch sent her to the ground, tasting the iron like taste as she spit blood out on the ground. The voice appeared wasn't even a person present, but she was sure he was nearby. She recognized that voice from the demon king. A kick in her stomach knocked out all air, making her grunt, before moving her arm out creating a wing of air, blowing the demons away from her. This was the best part of hunting in daylight, she had far more power than she usually was left with hunting at night time. She got up from the ground, moving the blood from her lip away with the back of her hand, nodding to Nigel that she was fine.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.   People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can. Empty

People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» To never stop believing
» Fool's Crowd
» It will never change
» Sometimes change is for the better
» This night will change everything

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven :: Vest-
Gå til: