Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Dust to diamonds

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Cordelia

Cordelia

Antal indlæg : 24

Dust to diamonds Empty
IndlægEmne: Dust to diamonds   Dust to diamonds EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 3:31 pm

LOCATION | The academy
DATE | 9th of June 2022
TIME | Around 13
ATTIRE | Link
TOPIC FOR | @Heath x

This was the second time she was here at the academy, taking the entire place in once again before making a choice whether she wanted to go here or not. Cordelia didn't really fall into the line of wanting to go over the entire assignments, home work and exams thing again. But she knew she needed some help with her powers, in one or the other way, and this did seem like the safest way, right? So, here she was almost looking for errors till why she could go and well Riggs it was a terrible idea - yet she had a hard time finding any. But as she walked around, tempted to walk outside into the big garden and see what was going on out there, there was a different pull that lured her in a different location, so she followed the odd sensation that spread throughout her body, pressing her brows together while walking closer. She saw the guy sitting near the window, making her press her brows a bit together, Cordelia couldn't put her finger on what aura he had, far from. At first she didn't say anything, because she wasn't really that keen on talking to strangers in this region.

But someone who was rather busy passed her in the hallway and ended up giving her a push with enough force to make her lose her balance and fall over, letting her bag lose all its belongings. Not that she had much, it was mostly just her book, notebook pensel, phone and headphones. All the needed to stay sane really. "Fucking idiot," she cursed a little underneath her breath and started collecting her things, running her hand through her hair as she sat back up, looking at the stranger, "are everyone such assholes around here?" Cordelia let out a small sigh then just shook her head again.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Heath

Heath

Antal indlæg : 16

Dust to diamonds Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dust to diamonds   Dust to diamonds EmptySøn Maj 29, 2022 4:59 am

For once since coming to Athena Academy, Heath had taken a minute to not theorize poor Asa. He had found a rather interesting book in the library, and even though it said with big fat letters not to take it out of the library unless it was for study purposes at home, Heath hadn’t really been the one to ever listen to that.
A soft hum left him as he turned a page, reading about portals and how they connected one world to another. Now, if anything Heath was an expert in the manner, always being the one to jump dimensions to explore something new. But it was still interesting to see what this professor thought about it.

Now, Heath hadn’t paid much attention to the witch coming closer, well, how did he know she was a witch? Whatever that was suppressing that power she had underneath her fingertips didn’t fool a man like Heath.
But as she hissed because she had fallen down, he looked up from his book, trying to hide the smile that formed over his lips, not that he was successful. Then he walked over after he had put the book by the window. “Nah, some of us are just jerks,” he said winking at her, while he started to help her with her belongings.
Cordelia

Cordelia

Dust to diamonds Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dust to diamonds   Dust to diamonds EmptySøn Maj 29, 2022 4:10 pm

Cordelia looked up the second the other guy she had talked to got up to help her collecting her stuff, not that there was much to collect - but she somewhat appreciated it. Cordelia had a thing for being clumsy, her own little curse if she was being honest. "Oh yeah? Not that I can say I'm surprised," she mused a little bit to herself, packing her belongings in the bag again, looking at the book: The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris, well Cordelia did have a thing for good horror novels and murder mysteries. Well, she should write a novel about what had happened to her at the Village, a horror story others could read to escape their own realities, just like she did whenever she opened another book. Her eyes moved to the book he was reading himself, making her press her brows a bit together, "what are you reading?" She asked while reaching out for her own book, nodding towards his.
Heath

Heath

Dust to diamonds Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dust to diamonds   Dust to diamonds EmptyLør Jun 11, 2022 9:55 pm

He still squatted down; with great balance, he put an arm against one of his thighs, looking at her when she asked what he was reading, he shrugged. “I just took one of the books from the library, one of those, do not remove” he chuckled with a smirk forming over his lips; “I have a thing for taking things I shouldn’t” he hummed before pushing himself up and walked over so he could actually see the title of what he was reading; “The haunting season,” he said and turned it so she could look at the cover “Don’t know if it’s any good yet, but well, it keeps my mind occupied, a great reader yourself or?” he asked giving her a grander smile, now there were many reasons why he might shouldn’t be talking to the girl, but well, he couldn’t help but be intrigued, both by her power and seemingly the way she seemed human and not entirely, at least that was what he thought standing here in front of her.
Cordelia

Cordelia

Dust to diamonds Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dust to diamonds   Dust to diamonds EmptyOns Jun 22, 2022 7:55 pm

She chuckled a little bit louder, then shaking her head a little bit not having meant for it to be that loud even if it wasn't much. "I bet you do," she commented on the part where he mentioned he had a thing for taking things he shouldn't. Cordelia exhaled a little bit, then looking at the book cover, she had read it before, after all she loved a good thrill. "Yeah, I don't go anywhere without a book in my hand basically," she knew it sounded rather nerdy, and perhaps she was. But she needed the escape from reality. "I like keeping my mind occupied as well, and I happen to dig the escapism with a book rather than, yeah, you know," she chuckled a little bit, mostly at herself. Cordelia found herself feeling a bit somewhat socially awkward, which wasn't really like her, maybe it was that damn smile of his that cross his lips. "So, you just casually go around taking library books? You even go here?" She wondered with a slightly daring lift with her right eyebrow not taking her eyes away from his. "Do they have anything good, or is it just the plain boring ones, or is there more like," she took the book from his hand to have a feeling of it, "like this?" Cordelia sort of wanted to see the goods for herself, yet knowing it perhaps wasn't now she needed to get into more trouble. Her eyes looked at the book shortly before handing it to him again.
Heath

Heath

Dust to diamonds Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dust to diamonds   Dust to diamonds EmptyTirs Jun 28, 2022 5:13 pm

He let her talk and just stood there observing her as every word left her tongue. He watched how her lips moved, the curve of them and how they tugged her cheeks, how her nose flared a little when she became a little excited about what she was in the process of explaining him.
Then his eyes found hers, saw the colour and how rich they looked by the slight sliver of light that came through the window he had been sitting in—and when she was finally done, he chuckled and let his head fall, just to be picked up rather quickly after with her teeth hanging on to his bottom lip “you sure had a lot of questions in a concise period of time” he teased her. He placed the book against his hip. “First off, yes, I just walk around taking library books as they belong to me, have a problem? Try go and see my aunt; she might have something to say to that” he laughed, then let his tongue glide over his teeth. “Nah, I don’t go here, but I’m starting next year; that was your second question, and then there was the third” he pushed some of his hair back while he thought back to what she had asked him, “right, do they have anything good” he shrugged “like any good library they have a forbidden section, which I always found rather odd because it just screams; come take me. But besides that, they have a massive collection, so I’m sure you’ll find something that can help you escape,” he hummed with a cheeky grin now forming over his lips.
Cordelia

Cordelia

Dust to diamonds Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dust to diamonds   Dust to diamonds EmptyTirs Jun 28, 2022 7:05 pm

She held her breath for a moment when he mentioned her asking a lot of questions, giving him a small smile to state she was sorry about it. It was a character flaw of hers, but before Cordelia really could say she was sorry - he replied to her questions. She listened to his answers, just like how she watched his facial expression in a slightly stunned admiration, reminding herself that she needed to collect herself and breathe. Cordelia did like the sound of a forbidden section, oh the times she almost had gotten caught sneaking into the forbidden section of the library in her home town. "I do like the sound of that," she tugged her lips a bit back trying to convince herself that it wasn't a good idea, and she knew she shouldn't get into trouble. "A massive collection you say?" Almost hooked on the idea, the rather dangerous idea.
Heath

Heath

Dust to diamonds Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dust to diamonds   Dust to diamonds EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 8:37 pm

That was indeed what I said”, he chuckled, lifting his finger and leaning slightly forward so the tip of it could poop her nose “, but for you to even go there, you should at least be part of the school, nothing fun with going into the forbidden area when you can’t feel the thrill of doing something you aren’t allowed to do if anyone could just walk in from the street, where is the fun in that” he laughed leaning back and threw out his arms, he then turned and looked at some of the students passing them. “So, how about I invite you out for coffee and then see if I can’t get you convinced to join the school, hm?” the smile forming into a smirk while he wiggled his brows a little. It wasn’t really like there was anything in it for him, but he found her intriguing, and that was more than enough for him to want her to keep him company, at least for a little while longer.
Cordelia

Cordelia

Dust to diamonds Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dust to diamonds   Dust to diamonds EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 1:22 pm

It was true, he made some valid points. Her head moved in the direction he looked as some students passed them, then moving her head back towards him as he asked her out for coffee, narrowing her eyes a little intrigued by him wanting to convincing her to attend the academy. He wouldn't be the first to try, but for some reason she found herself completely spellbound to just, how he was going to wing that besides from his obvious wit and charming smirk. "Oh many have tried already, but I'm keen to see what cards you have up your sleeve," she teased a little bit, letting a soft laughter escape her lips, as she then brushed some hair behind her ear, before adjusting her back on her shoulder. "I'm free now -" she made a small shrug to show that she was ready to go.
Heath

Heath

Dust to diamonds Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dust to diamonds   Dust to diamonds EmptyTors Jul 14, 2022 9:08 pm

He winked; “Trust me, I can be very persuasive when I want something,” he said with a grin; most people might turn it around and say that he was manipulative, but—well, you couldn’t make an omelette without cracking eggs, or wasn’t that how the saying was going these days?
Right, well, then no time to waste” he stepped closer to her, and his fingers danced over her ear; now, he missed the days when he could still do magic, but he had learned that you didn’t need magic flowing through your veins to produce something that was just as good. He pulled a card from her ear and then gave it too “that was one card up my sleeve; now, let's see about that coffee, shall we?” he took her hand and started walking in the direction that he was quite sure that he knew that there would be some decent coffee for them to drink.
Cordelia

Cordelia

Dust to diamonds Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dust to diamonds   Dust to diamonds EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 12:38 pm

She chuckled a little when he said he could be very persuasive, there was something about him that made her not even doubt that for one second. After all, here she was walking out of the academy with him to go grab coffee - not that it had taken a lot to convince her. Cordelia felt herself take a slightly deeper breath in as his fingers danced over her ear, first exhaling as she saw the card he had pulled, "impressive," Cordelia chuckled with a warmer smile keeping her eyes locked with his. There was something about knowing you were a witch and wasn't able to perform spells like others that made her long for some sort of magical adventures, or just something remotely close to it. He then took her hand and she followed him. Cordelia had far from any idea where anything in Aston really happened to be placed, Oakheart she had a good idea by now - and she was good at reading a map and navigate with that, but a city she rarely had stayed in, unless you had some insane memory it was hard to recall where something was. "How long have you been around Aston?" She asked, curious, mostly because she hadn't been around here for long.
Sponsoreret inhold

Dust to diamonds Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dust to diamonds   Dust to diamonds Empty

Dust to diamonds
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Dust & Bone (Tw)
» I see nothing, but i always see you(Nalissa+Dust)(xxx)
» A stranger amongst us arrive (Lexa+Dust)
» How weird to sense you (Lillith+Dust)
» Your a curious little one arent you?(Saralina+Dust)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: Stueetagen-
Gå til: