Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Eavesdropping

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Daphne

Daphne

Antal indlæg : 49

Eavesdropping - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 8:26 am

She hadn’t expected him to become this engrossed in what they were doing, not to say that it wasn’t affecting her either. Still, she tried to remember in the back of her head that they were playing pretend, putting on a show so that the police wouldn’t think that they had been the one causing the explosion of the already extinguished boat a little farther away.
As he started to take off his shirt, she couldn’t help but let her eyes wander; for someone that sat behind the computer, he really had a nice body, wait, what.
And suddenly, with her standing there in her overalls and his shirt that almost went to her mid-thighs with the arms so long that they almost swallowed her hands. She felt slightly overdressed.
Carefully, she let her hands find his shoulders, her fingers that very carefully circled his muscles, before they found their way back to his neck. Her eyes followed her own movements before she ended up looking into his eyes. She wasn’t even sure if they were pretending anymore; it didn’t feel like it.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Johan

Johan

Antal indlæg : 48

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 9:31 am

Yes, this was play pretend, and he wanted to sell it as well as possible when the cops got downstairs, and he was quite sure that the cops would believe that he would stand there and ruin his neck and back to kiss her, which was mostly why he had put her up on the bed.
A softer breath was exhaled as she started circling the muscles that went from his shoulders and towards his neck. It made him close his eyes, just for a moment, enjoying the physical touch, opening them slowly and locking eyes with her. His hands found underneath the shirt he had let her borrow, just to hold onto her waist. The way she caressed him made it difficult for him to believe that this was just playing pretend. “I-” Okay, maybe it was also difficult to think clearly. “I really like being scratched on the back” he almost whispered even though he was almost silenced by what happened upstairs. Now that he had turned them around, he had the ear without a hearing aid towards the ladder.
“Alright, alright!” Felix replied to the cops upstairs. Quite calmly, he let one of his hands escape from underneath the shirt he had borrowed her to find her neck and pull her in for another kiss. The hand on her waist pulled her a little closer to him. “Johan!” Felix called, but there was no reply. It took a little while before anything happened upstairs since Felix explained that his hearing wasn’t very good and maybe he wasn’t wearing his hearing aids. Hearing aids as also something that Felix rarely used in English, which was why he had to use a little time to find the correct words for the officers to understand.
Believing that Johan was simply sleeping, Felix crawled down first to wake him up, followed by one of the officers. When Felix was halfway down, he looked over his shoulder to the sound of kissing. He almost instantly started to laugh. “Du har en tjej!” he said before he jumped down the last part. The boys were used to the ladder and knew how to get down a little quicker. Even though Johan could hear something in the distance, from the sound being reflected on the walls, he didn’t react to it and was completely occupied with Daphne. Unless she pulled away from the company, he wouldn’t react to them at all.
Daphne

Daphne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 10:25 am

Okay”, she whispered back with a soft voice as he explained what he liked; she could do that; back-scratching wasn’t something that she would frown upon; if he were to play with her hair for hours, she would be in heaven, so to make it more pleasurable for him she let her fingers run down his back. Softly, not wanting to leave marks, she just gently pressed her nails into his skin and ran down the length of it; being so much smaller than him, it gave her the advantage that the back was possible the best thing she could reach after all.
Now, it wasn’t like Yan hadn’t heard that they were coming down, but as he kissed her, she focused on that and nothing else for a minute. It wasn’t until his friend yelled something that she guessed was Swedish, and with her fast-working brain, she coded the words together, a girl? Oh god, he was gay! She pushed gently away, shyly looking away from the friend that came walking toward them, hoping she could hide the face from whoever had gone down with Felix.
Johan

Johan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 11:40 am

Johan didn’t really think of his information as a request, but just a moment later, he could feel her nails run down his back. Lord, he was in heaven. His loss of hearing only made everything feel like so much more. He felt blessed.

All of a sudden, she pulled away. It was like getting one’s warm duvet removed on a cold winter day. His eyes looked at her and she looked away. What was going on? At first, he tried to angle his head, and tilted himself a little towards her, to see if he could look at her and figure out what was going on. Well, that was at least when his eyes caught onto Felix who was approaching them. He was quick to turn fully around so his aided ear was towards the new company. His hands wrapped behind him and grabbed onto her calves. “A little privacy, please?” he said with raised brows. Sadly, it wasn’t really a part of the playing pretend anymore. He felt like he had been melted and molded in her hands.
“Polisen vill bara veta om du vet något om båten som i princip springa i luften,” Felix said in Swedish. Johan somehow remembered what was happening around them and shook his head before he looked at the cop in his room.
“I know nothing about the boat,” he said, “Me and my girl noticed it caught on fire, but nothing else,” he said, gently holding a little tighter onto her calves.
“Din tjej? Sen när?” Felix wondered in Swedish.
“Tyst,” he hissed at his very drunk friend.
“Did you see anybody?”
Johan shook his head, “No,” he said. His hands were getting sweaty. Felix truly had to shut his mouth unless they wanted to end up back in a Swedish prison.
Daphne

Daphne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 12:00 pm

Not knowing what was going on, she just took shelter from the person she trusted the most in all of this, which was saying a lot given the fact that they hadn’t known each other for all that long. Hiding most of her hands in his sweater, she pressed it against his back as she hid her face, hoping the cop would just see her as a timid girl that didn’t want to be caught doing something unsavoury.
Then the cop's walky-talky started to buzz, “we have a 10-14, detective Langford come in” the cop took the device and pressed down “, this is detective Langford” – “well, we just had a call in, that this was a routine saving operation that had gotten out of hand, we already have the call from the military, everything is at hand” – “10-12” he turned to the others “sorry for the inconveniences, you have a nice night” the man said and then returned to inform his coworker. Then her phone started buzzing. “Fuck”, she whispered, answering it. “Do you have any idea what I had to go through to make that little fuck up of yours go away?” her aunt’s voice was furious, and loud enough for the boys to hear, even if she wasn't on speaker “what are you even doing at the docks, and this late at night!?” her hands were shaking as tears started forming in her eyes. “I – I know – please, please don’t tell mom,” she begged, and after a moment of silence, Imogen sighed. “I won’t. Do you need me to come to pick you up?” she asked in a much softer voice, then she looked toward Johan, “can I get back to you on that one” Imogen hummed and then hung up. “Sorry”, she whispered, not looking at Johan nor his friend.
Johan

Johan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 12:24 pm

Johan watched how the officer was informed of something and suddenly left. He had no words for the officer but then looked at Felix with wide eyes. “Oh, shit. Sorry, bro. Get laid,” he laughed. Since Johan’s unaided ear had been the one closest to Daphne’s mouth, he didn’t hear how she cursed but felt how she moved around and turned around as soon as Felix was about to go toward the ladder. Both boys heard the voice on the other side of the phone, making Felix stop and turn and Johan blink a little. Johan folded his lips a little, feeling guilty for her trouble. Even though Johan knew close to nothing about Daphne, he let his hands find her hips, hoping it would comfort or ground her just a little. He gave her a kind little smile as she looked up a little. “Hey, no worries,” he said softly and let one of his hands leave her hips to place it on top of her shoulder, caressing it a bit.
“Ärligt talat, varför fixade du inte det själv?” A sigh left Johan and he turned his eyes towards Felix, raising his brows a little, which made Felix nod a little, getting it all wrong. “Alright, alright. I see you,” he added nodding before he finally walked up the ladder.
Johan looked back at her with a worried expression. “Are you okay?” he wondered with a soft voice.
Daphne

Daphne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 12:37 pm

She hadn’t even noticed how comforting her hand was against her hip, but as she turned in the bed and looked at him, a small smile formed and for a second, she forgot that his friend was even there.
Yeah”, she whispered, licking her lips before letting out a soft sigh. “I’m sorry that I brought all this trouble to your doorstep,” she said with a small, trying smile. Then noticing that he was standing there with no shirt on, she was pulled back to what they had done before, and now that they didn’t need to play pretend, she should just have told Imogen to come to pick her up. “So, I should probably get going, right?” why did she ask him like that? She should get going. There was no question about it. And still, then, she hoped that he might want her to stay, which would be a foolish hope, especially if he wasn’t even attracted to her. Giving her tips on how to make it seem more real, that had to be part of the playing pretend part, right? God, she had so many questions and didn’t want to ask any of them.
Johan

Johan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 12:44 pm

Johan furrowed his brows a little as she spoke about all the trouble. Honestly, when he lived with Felix, he could deal with all kinds of trouble. “Don’t be,” he said mimicking her smile.
Suddenly she asked if she should get going and his eyes dropped down between them. Now, he wasn’t Felix who would convince her to stay just a little longer, which was by he let a tongue run over his teeth thoughtfully while he nodded. “Yeah,” he exhaled before he looked back up at her and offered her a hand so she could get down from the somewhat tall bed. He wasn’t a person to keep people from going, if they didn’t feel like staying, she probably shouldn’t. At least, that was why he rarely went to parties.
Daphne

Daphne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 12:53 pm

She was surprised that her heart sank as he told her yeah. Had she honestly hoped for more? Clearly, she had, then nodding, she found her phone texting her aunt that she would like to be picked up after all. “Okay” she said with a softer smile, before gently pulling off her sweater “thank you for letting me borrow it, it was really nice of you” she added before putting it gently on the bed then she jumped down. Suddenly feeling very small her hands sought the pockets of her overalls, only to take them up as she started crawling up the ladder to the next level on the boat. She was still amazed by how much space there was.
When she got up, she turned, seeing Felix lying with his head on the woman’s lap, had she fallen asleep? How long had they been sitting like that?
Johan

Johan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 1:05 pm

He noticed how she started to pull of the sweater, “Uh, you can keep it,” he said with a little smile, “It suits you,” he laughed a little, “Almost like a swimming pool,” he said with a little smile, “I bet it can keep you warm better than on me,” he said, thinking she would disappear completely in it.

Felix sat and talked in Swedish to the sleeping girl, but stopped as soon as he noticed how the small woman was getting up from ladder. He quickly sat up, which made the girl wake up. “Hey, hey, hey,” he said getting up from his sitting position and drunkenly approached, “What did he say?” he wondered. The girl behind him mumbled something, which made Felix shortly look over his shoulder, “You can leave, tik,” he said and waved her towards the door. He looked back at the small girl. “I don’t know what he does, but he,” Felix pulled his head a little back, creating a few extra chins before he relaxed his neck, “He doesn’t know how to talk to women,” he whispered, leaning forward and put a flat hand on the side of his face, almost as if he was hiding his mouth so it was difficult to mouth read.
Daphne

Daphne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 1:32 pm

She widened her eyes ”are you sure? Okay” her smile became a little brighter as she pushed some of her hair behind her ear, “thank you”, she said before she was gone up the ladder, not that she got much farther than realising that the girl was sleeping, and then Felix had gotten up from a lying position.
That I could keep his sweater?” she said with a soft smile, not wanting to disturb whatever it was Felix was doing, but it seemed like he would rather talk with her than the girl, and well, she had some time to kill before her aunt would be here anyway. Since Johan hadn’t gone with her up, she thought that he might just want to go to sleep or just wasn’t that into actually getting to know her. As he started whispering, she walked closer. She ended up sitting beside him instead of standing away from him, “We just, you know, played pretend since it was me and my friend that blew up the boat and broke in”, she explained “it wasn’t like, real, or anything, I guess” she said with a sad smile, pushing some of her hair behind her hear, before pushing down the sleeves to hide her hands once again, “he was just being nice, even though he didn’t have too
Johan

Johan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 2:35 pm

Felix furrowed his brows as she replied about Johan’s sweater. Wasn’t his bro going to keep the dame over? She got closer so they could whisper without Johan knowing. He nodded slowly as the girl explained that they had just play-pretended. He was about to ask them how they blew it up when she added that it wasn’t real or anything she guessed. He could even read her sad smile. He rolled his eyes at the situation. God, his bro knew nothing about these kinds of situations, huh. He raised a brow at her as she then explained, “Being nice? I-” he tried to find the words, and a few mumbling Swedish words left him. “Play pretend kissing?” he said with both brows raised, “Mona, or what your name is… Didn’t you feel a spark when you were kissing him?” he wondered, “He full-on had thrown his shirt off for you,” he said as if it was a big deal. Well to Felix it was a step in the direction dearest Felix wanted his mate to go. “The way he looked at me, and the way he wanted to keep you safe, gurl, he’s already yours,” he assured him. He suddenly realized what he had said and licked his lips, “Just to be clear, I’m not gay,” he said and looked at her with his mouth slightly open, “And Johan is not gay - did we give off a gay vibe?” he added, just to be sure that Johan hadn’t given off that vibe.

Meanwhile, Johan had gotten his shirt on again, though without closing it, and sat leaned back on his stool and scrolled through some of the codes he had. He had taken out the last hearing aid and put it by his table, only because he had figured that Felix probably had a girl with him home, and no matter what they were going to do, he didn't want to hear it. Sitting in complete silence could be nice sometimes. Johan had made the place pretty neat and had gained access to everyone’s phone who had been on the boat. He scrolled through, reading the different messages and signals that had been received. He noted how Daphne was called Yanny on the phone that belonged to her friend, and her friend was called MJ. Interesting nicknames. He opened both girls’ phones and look through them. Simply trying to figure out who they were and why they had been sneaking in, but as of all he could figure out, it was just because they had been bored and wanted some excitement. They weren’t bad. He scrolled through them, and it was quite easy to know the girls by what they had on their phones and what their phones had witnessed. Scrolling through, he found several passwords, security numbers, and usernames. Brilliant.
Daphne

Daphne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 3:40 pm

She chuckled as he called her Mona. “Do I look like a Mona?” then he asked about a spark, and if she was being honest, she hadn’t thought about that, even though it sounded evident that there might be something more, but it was also hard to tell, some people were just good at faking love for a night, and then when it came down to it, they weren’t even that interested.
Felix was a talker, so much was true, and for a moment, she just sat there, staring at him, trying to process all of the information that he was giving her in such a short period of time, “he isn’t gay?” she licked her lips “he just seemed like he didn’t want to touch me at first” she chuckled softly “not that it makes such a big of a difference” he hadn’t even followed her up. She pulled her legs up, being so small it didn’t take much space to sit on the bench. “So why are you even here? I mean, it’s nice and all, but don’t you guys miss staying in a house? Or are you just travelling through, and you’ll soon be on your way?” she asked Felix with a curious look.
Johan

Johan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 4:13 pm

Felix smiled a little as she asked if she looked like a Mona, that was irrelevant, and he just pushed the question away. But yes, to him, she looked like a Mona, or at least that was the first name that popped to his mind. She didn’t look like a Penny after all. Oh, Penny…
“Not that it makes a big difference?” he gasped a little overdramatically. Maybe he should drink some water and take some painkillers before he went to bed. “He is…” he licked his lips thoughtfully and grabbed onto a nearby stool to make sure he didn’t lose his seating balance. “Okay, it’s not because I’m a dick, but he treats girls very carefully,” he said, “I think he’s afraid of doing something wrong,” he said and shrugged, once again a little overdramatically. “Like, the fact that you play-pretend kissed might even have given him some confidence,” he said shrugging a little, believing that by playing pretend, it was easier to make mistakes. “I am certain… That the boy down there really likes you,” he concluded.
His brows raised a little as she asked why they were there. “Uh, ya know, we like living on a boat,” he said and shrugged while tilting his head a little. Maybe he wasn’t talking for the both of them – or either of them. “As of right now, I think we’re staying here,” he said with a wider smile, “Like, we might be going somewhere, like the Netherlands, but I’m pretty sure we’ll end up back here,” he said with a confident look and a smile on his face.

See, this was something very interesting. It didn’t take long to figure out that this MJ’s father was loaded. He tried to look at the transactions and figure out how much the dear man used to pay in bills and how much he wouldn’t even notice would be gone from his bank account. When he had looked for a little while, he chose to close things down, one by one, and eventually he got to the security cameras. He could see that Daphne was sitting and talking with Felix. Great. He rolled his eyes and jumped back to when the girls had arrived, making it speed drive through. Her friend had really been nosy, and he could almost see how Daphna had followed insecurely. He chuckled a little by it and noticed how she had hidden after MJ had fled. Then he got to their conversation, the boat, and their play pretend. He paused for a moment, looking at their body language. He was no expert, but they looked happy and comfortable. Then he watched how Felix arrived with a dame, and how things turned out from there. Soon, he would reach the moment where Felix threw his guest out.
Daphne

Daphne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 4:24 pm

Blinking a little, he had been instead pulled back and not tried to do anything that she wasn’t comfortable with. But you couldn’t know that after one meeting, could you? She had only ever had one boyfriend, one of those horrible cliches, the quarterback and the cheerleader. They had been together since they had been relatively young, and even then, he hadn’t treated her very nicely. Again, one of those cliches, where he had known he could get any girl and that he had done. Openly so, and something in her had thought that it was as good as it would get, at least until she had then started at the Academy and found a passion for studying, hoping that one day she could follow in her mother's footsteps and become a doctor, not that she was even sure that was what she wanted.  
Oh, I always wanted to see the Tulips in the Netherlands; it’s supposed to be absolutely breathtaking”, she said with a big smile “so you just travel the world?” she asked. To her, it sounded like a dream, a dream that couldn’t last in the long wrong; what about their families or settling down? Maybe that was why he hadn’t followed her out? Because somewhere down the line, they would leave again. Perhaps it was too big of a leap even to go there, but the thought still blossomed in her mind.
Johan

Johan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 4:40 pm

Felix smiled as she explained how she wanted to see the tulips. “I bet they are,” he said, already planning on bringing her to the Netherlands if she wanted to and could find the time – besides it was a holiday now! “Eh, yeah, ish,” he replied laughing a little, “But as of right now, we like this place and will stay,” he said. Felix already wanted to stay because of Penelope, and it would only get better if Johan had a fine dame too. Felix only wanted to travel away if he was certain that it wouldn’t affect Penelope. Interesting. Sad. “You’re changing the subject!” he suddenly butted in and grabbed her shoulders, trying to look at her completely focused. “I think you should go down there and -” what should she say to him. He looked like someone with nobody home. “Tell him you wanna continue to play,” he said and let go of her shoulders while he leaned back, “Deal?” he wondered and put his hand forward to shake her hand.

There it was. Felix threw his own dame out and he and Daphne leaned close. He didn’t believe his eyes, which made him pause the video and watch it again in slow motion, only to realize that his eyes had fooled him. That was no kiss. It was way too short and without any passion – even though Felix was drunk, he knew that that wasn’t how Felix would attempt to kiss a girl. He shut down the computer with a sigh and walked over to his closet and started to fix the shirts that had fallen onto her when she had hidden.
Daphne

Daphne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 5:48 pm

She nodded, but before she knew what was up or down, he grabbed her shoulders, telling her that she had changed the subject, “but I, my aunt, will be here any minute” she tried to weasel out of this, not because she didn’t want to go down to Johan, and as if the bell saved her, she felt her phone buzz. She took it and looked at it, her brows furrowed as she saw that there was a security breach, not that she thought much of it; it was more the text from her aunt telling her that it would take a little longer, with a small sigh she put it away. Something was telling her that there wouldn’t be any to pick her up tonight, and she needed to find her own way home. The whole, you’re eighteen, you should be old enough, but apparently, it didn’t stand in effect when she did something she wasn’t allowed. God, she hated adults. So, as some cruel twisted fate, she ended up not really having much choice but to see if Felix was right in his assumptions and find her way down to Johan's room.
Fine”, she mumbled and then got up from where she had been sitting, walked over, and took the ladder down. Now, something told her that he wouldn’t be able to hear her, so she walked over to tab him on his shoulder after seeing that his hearing aids were lying on the table.
Johan

Johan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 6:07 pm

Felix smiled in victory and almost cheered on her as she walked towards the ladder.

Johan was used to being poked on the shoulder when he wasn’t wearing hearing aids, and therefore didn’t get surprised as she did so. He turned his head to look over his shoulder but was however surprised to see who it was. “Hey,” he replied with a clear tone. He wanted to walk over to get his hearing aids but at the same time, he was uncertain if she even knew that he was heard-of-hearing, and sadly, it wasn’t really a thing he liked showing people – which had also been why he always chose the most discreet kind of hearing aid and in a skin tone that matched. “Did you forget something?” he wondered. Whenever she replied, his eyes would go to her lips, trying to lipread. It wasn’t always that easy to lip read, but knowing what language she spoke, helped a lot.
Daphne

Daphne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 6:20 pm

She was actually surprised that he could answer without her hearing that he wasn’t even supposed to hear his own voice, but then again, she couldn’t think back and remember if she had ever met a person with hearing loss.
Can you hear me?” she asked, pressing her brows together. “Sorry, it’s just, my friend told me you couldn’t hear,” she said, giving him an apologetic smile if it were something he would rather not have her know, not that it bothered her. Much like anything else, it just made him unique, and she would rather spend her time around extraordinary people than those that always tried to fit in. Which was a joke, given just how much she tried to raise to the norm with her perfect scores, and being cheerleader and class president, and, if you could believe it, she had also managed to get the prom queen title. “Felix told me to get back here,” she said with a small smile, not knowing how else to phrase it, as she didn’t want to assume that Felix had actually been right, “besides my aunt couldn’t come, or at least it’s going to take a while” she added, putting her arms around herself.
Johan

Johan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 6:45 pm

Johan laughed a little at her, looking away shortly, though the genuine smile lessened as she spoke about her friend who had assumed he couldn’t hear. Well, he didn’t have to be completely deaf, did he? The fact however was that his hearing loss wasn’t just mild, but severe. “I can’t hear you,” he said and shook his head, “I can hear very few sounds, so I lip-read,” he explained. He was about to explain how if she got uncomfortable with how he lip-read, he could just put on his hearing aids, but he figured, that it might just be for the best to put them in. One more person who knew he was handicapped – or well two, counting her friend.
He furrowed his brows as she spoke about Felix who had told her to get back here. He was just about to sign to her to repeat that but stopped himself. “I’m sorry your aunt couldn’t pick you up,” he said with slightly furrowed brows. “Just a minute,” he said before he passed her and walked over to grab his hearing aids and put them in, squinting his eyes a little. When both of them were in he turned to look at her again. “You can just get comfortable,” he said with a small smile and gestured towards his bed, now that he didn’t really have any stools that weren’t nailed to the ground for sailing security. He sat down on his chair, turned it around, and placed his feet on the edge of his bed, looking at her. “Where do you live?” he wondered, though he already knew where it was from how he had traced her phone’s locations and where she seemed to be the most often.
Daphne

Daphne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 8:11 pm

She shrugged when he told her that she was sorry, it wasn't the first time and probably wouldn't be the last, that she wasn't going to be picked up. Of course, there was always a reason, either work was too important to leave, or something came up, and they just couldn't make it. It always made her feel bad because it felt like she wasn't entitled to be upset about the fact that she was being prioritised last. As he pointed to the bed, saying she could get comfortable, she walked over and sat down. Crossing her legs and pushing her hands between the opening the legs made. She watched how he put his hearing aids in again, so he could hear what she was saying without having to lip read. A small smile formed as he asked where she lived. "The Athena Academy, where they teach us how to be, you know, supernatural freaks and then, of course, normal – super humane subjects", she said with a slight giggle. It was somewhat funny to think about the fact that you could have an entire scene play out in your head, and then it ended up being nothing like you had pictured. How a person could put one up for being disappointed, without it having nothing to do with the other person, but much more about what you hoped was too high – she was letting her thoughts get the better of her again. With a small sigh, she looked around the small room. "So, you're a hacker?" she asked, turning her head toward him again "guessing that is why my aunt isn't coming, snooping around places you shouldn't", she said with a slight smirk "you could just ask me, instead of figuring out what you could on my phone" she pointed out as the smile grew a little bigger.
Johan

Johan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 9:10 pm

He raised his brows as she talked about the academy. It sounded interesting. “Don’t call yourself a freak,” he laughed a little with a wider smile. He noticed how she looked around and licked his lips, folding them to keep himself from disturbing her when she looked around. He raised his brows and a small chuckle left him, “Yeah-” he stopped when she continued, he furrowed his brows a little as she spoke about how her aunt wasn’t coming to pick her up because he had been snooping around, he opened his mouth about to tell her he hadn’t ben she continued, and he leaned back in his stool licking his lips before a small chuckle left him. “You know, I thought you had left,” he said with a little smile, He licked his teeth thoughtfully. “Please don’t think I’m a stalker or anything,” he said and raised his hands a little as if he was trying to defend himself in advance. “But I wanted to know where I could meet you again,” he said and pulled a thin smile. He scratched himself behind his head, “I know we don’t really know each other, but… You seem sweet,” he said a little trying. The soft and almost insecure face faded away as he closed his eyes with a sigh. He turned himself a little bit in the direction of the ladder where he could see Felix’s long hair. “Felix, din idiot. Sluta lura!” he yelled and took an empty plastic water bottle and threw it toward the hair, only just touching it. Felix leaned further down. His head was completely red from having had head upside down for so long.
“I just wanted to know if you… You know-” Johan raised his eyebrows at his best friend who immediately apologized, “Förlåt förlåt!” and then he and his long blond hair disappeared. Johan bit his lip a little and turned on his chair towards Daphne again. “PLAY PRETEND!” Felix shouted.
It made Johan chuckle a little and shake his head before he looked at Daphne once more, “What did you tell him?” Johan wondered.
Daphne

Daphne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 9:39 pm

She folded her lips, trying not to let them form into an even bigger smile. “Sweet for someone that broke into your boat, your mean?” she chuckled, but before they could get any further, both she and Johan noticed the blond hair; a laugh left her as the guys seemed more like brothers than anything, which in a way warmed her heart. When she had been younger, she had always wished for a sibling; maybe it was also a hope that she would feel less lonely.
Now, it wasn’t until he shouted that they should play pretend that her cheeks started to flare up, “hm?” she raised her brow, almost faking innocence as he asked what she had told his friend.
Biting down on the inside of her lip, she shrugged, “just, that you know, we played pretend, and I didn’t think you were actually into me” she scrunched her nose and leaned back by putting her hands behind her backside. “To be honest, he spoke most of the time, and he just told me that I don’t know”, she moved back up and shook her hand a little, “that we should play pretend again, or something” the last words came out so softly as she looked up and let her brown eyes connect with his blue.
Johan

Johan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 9:54 pm

Johan noticed how her cheeks flared up, and it had some effect on how his cheeks looked, being pulled up in smaller apples. He listened as she started to explain what they had talked about. It stirred something in him. They had talked about why they had been kissing, and that she didn’t think that he was into her. So, was it because she wasn’t interested or was it because she was interested?
He raised a brow as she explained how Felix was the one who had been talking and told her what she should do. So, she was interested? When she finally finished explaining, his lips were folded into a thin thoughtful, and almost panicked line. Not completely panicked, but just, a slight nervousness. “So, you want to play pretend again… Or…” he tried to figure out how he should explain it the best, “Not as much of pretending?” he wondered, raising a brow.
Daphne

Daphne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 10:11 pm

She opened her mouth to say something, but no sound left her lips, and she clammed them together again. She didn’t have anything smooth or nice to say like; yeah, sure, I would love to play pretend and forget the pretend part. All of those nice lines formed in her head, how she should crawl out of bed, sit on his lap, play with his hair, and lean in for a kiss. But going from that line of thought in her head to actually doing it in real life was completely different; she had never pursued anyone; she had always just; followed along.
I’m not sure what to say,” she said with a small smile. “I’m not; I don’t usually do this”, she whispered, feeling how her heart started beating heavily in her chest; then she remembered something, “you wanted me to show you my ability, right?” she said, maybe now that she knew about his handicap he deserved to at least know what kind of creature he was dealing with, “please don’t scream” she chuckled, and as she closed her eyes and opened them her deep dark brown eyes were gone, replaced by shining silver ones. Her skin slowly turned in a slightly lilac purple, with a shimmering glow to it, she wondered if she should let the horns grow out as well, but didn’t really see why she should hide that either, and as she pushed her hair back, they grew out curling as they did with a pointy end. Maybe not the best way to get a human to kiss you, but it did save her from some explaining later if he was serious about trying to find her.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping - Page 2 Empty

Eavesdropping
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Det sydlige Oakheart :: The Harbour-
Gå til: