Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Eavesdropping

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Johan

Johan

Antal indlæg : 48

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 11:05 am

Eavesdropping 5ce366f40daa24a3d001d8844b06d9fe11962bb0
Date and time 24/06/2022 Close to midnight
Place Felix and Johan's houseboat
Weather Slightly cold, but the weather has been nice all day
Outfit Shirt and dark blue pants
Notes Johan got out of his cast 1,5 week ago. His leg is still recovering
Dedicated to @Yan

Felix had dragged Johan out for a party. It hadn’t been that easy to do, since Johan generally wasn’t much of a party guy. After Felix had exchanged numbers with two women and gotten to the third, Johan had chosen to go home. Johan wasn’t really the one who was searching for a dame to spend the night with or simply flirt mindlessly with to see that he was wanted, so he had patted Felix on the shoulder and told him that he went back to the boat.

Mary-Jane waved Yan closer, “Come on,” she whispered as she took the first step onto the boat and started to sneak around. They had been watching the boat for a while and it seemed quite abandoned. This was why the girls had thought it to be interesting to look at. Not that they were going to steal anything, they just wanted to explore. The unknown always seemed so interesting, right?
She walked like she owned the place, with a straight back, but relaxed enough to almost look like someone who actually owned the boat. She didn’t look like a person who was sneaking into a boat. When she came to the door, she had almost been prepared for a locked door – but it wasn’t. Mary-Jane folded her lips and looked back at Yan before they entered. With excitement, she walked around and opened everything she could. She looked at the plates, utensils, and glasses, in the fridge and in the trash. Now, it wasn’t like she was a trash panda, but she wanted to know just how abandoned this place was, and seemingly it might be a place that was visited quite often. Maybe by homeless people since there was stored food in the fridge? She only just stuck her head into the first bedroom before she determined that it was boring. Compared to most boats, they had a quite interesting and well-functioning bathroom. Yes, because Mary-Jane tested the shower and got her hair wet in the process, squealing a bit as she jumped out and shut off the water.
As they snooped around, they found a ladder that led downstairs. As curious as they were, they got downstairs. Down here was almost a treasure chamber. It was filled with advanced technology, microphones, snacks, and whatnot. Mary-Jane was starting to get slightly suspicious and therefore took some pictures of the place. Who knew, maybe this place was useful for something?
After a while, Mary-Jane caught onto a scent and firstly believed it was someone who lived on another boat, but it was enough to wake her anxiety a little. “Maybe we should come back another day?” she wondered and approached the ladder. She wasn’t planning on leaving Yan alone, so if she wanted to stay for a little, Mary-Jane could either be a lookout or snoop around for a bit. She started to climb the ladder when she heard the door open and stopped immediately. Fuck.

Johan got indoors, and though he had been advised to get his hearing aids professionally cleaned, he sometimes just did it himself to get past the waiting line and simply save money and time. He, therefore, pulled out both of his hearing aids and found some paper tissue.
“He has hearing loss,” she whispered back to Yan. “I think we can sneak past him,” she told. “He just took out his hearing aids,” she informed in a soft voice and slowly crawled up the ladder, “If I get caught, I’ll try to make him follow me, okay?” she whispered turning her head towards Yan before she got all the way up while the man was focused on cleaning the hearing aids. As soon as she got up, she crawled towards the exit, after all, one couldn’t know how much of a hearing loss one had. When she opened the door it clicked, which made her look over her shoulder. No reaction. She breathed out silently before she started to open the door. As she was about to close the door, a breeze found its way in and made him aware of the wind, which made him look up, just as the door closed. A second later, he saw the red hair get up and how she ran towards the ladder that led up.
“Hey!” he shouted and started to run towards the door, only to stop himself. He couldn’t walk around outside without his hearing aids. He turned around and quickly grabbed them. He started to run out again, trying to put his hearing aids in while he run. Had she stolen anything?
When he crawled up the ladder, he couldn’t see anyone and cursed himself. He crawled back down and headed back indoors, planning on searching through his room to see if he had lost anything, and if everything was cool, he could continue cleaning his hearing aids. Yuck.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Daphne

Daphne

Antal indlæg : 49

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Yan #814141   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 1:12 pm

Eavesdropping Tumblr_inline_pp78q6W7Z81uicdr7_540

It wasn’t like Yan often did; well, she did it more often now that she had become good friends with Mary-Jane. Not wanting to tell her friend that it might not be a good idea, she slowly crawled on board and let her eyes take in her surroundings, “I don’t think it’s abandoned”, she had mumbled through the little adventure they had made through the boat. Still, even though she had a feeling that this might end up with them having to run or might even have the police involved, she didn’t say anything. And where her friend walked like she owned the place, her shoulders were a little more hunched as she knew this might not be the right thing to do.

Yeah”, Yan whispered as they finally had made it beneath the deck and had found a room that looked like a hacker was living there; she remembered the first time her aunt had babysat her, seeing how many computers she had and if this was anything like her aunt, there was no way in knowing what the people living here would do to them if they found out they had been snooping around. And just as she had thought it, someone entered the boat, probably the owner. She turned her eyes that had popped open, clearly scared as she tried to follow Mary-Jane’s instructions. “Mary-Jane!” she hissed as she suddenly decided they could just get out, and if anything happened, she would draw the man away. Still, she didn’t manage to get up the ladder; as she noticed that he turned around, she quickly threw herself to safety, hitting something in the process. “Av”, she mumbled and let her hand find her head, but she didn’t have time to look at what had happened before she heard him return. “Fuck”, she mumbled, getting up. She managed to dance around herself four times before throwing herself in the closet and closing the door. She was hiding on the floor in a pile of shirts that had fallen in her process of getting to safety. She got her phone out and quickly dialled Mary-Janes's number “I didn’t get out, I’m in the closet” she whispered, letting her eyes look out the small openings in the door and seeing how he walked around. How the hell was she supposed to explain this to her mother?
Johan

Johan

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 1:34 pm

Mary-Jane had picked up her phone as soon as she had noticed that the guy hadn’t followed her and walked back towards the boat, but not too close. “Buck, Yan,” she hissed and looked around, running a hand through her hair. “Okay, bide hidden, Ah will cause a distraction!” she announced and walked back down to another boat, looking for a gas-driven motor.

Johan climbed down the ladder into his room and noticed how some of the medication on his night table had tumbled around. Of course, it could just have been the waves that had done that, so he didn’t think much of it. He walked over to his computer and shook the mouse. It was still off. He sighed somewhat relieved and leaned down to turn it on. He would still have to run a check to see just how long they had been there – besides there was well-hidden surveillance – even in the fridge, but that was mostly because Johan was tired of Felix eating his things. He walked over to crack open one of the windows, noticing it was in fine condition. He picked his phone up and started dialing Felix. He had to know about this, so they could up the security. They couldn’t be found out. He threw the phone on his bed so it could dial while he undressed, throwing the fine clothing into his laundry basket, and moving over to the closet. Felix picked up.
“Hej mannen. Har du glömt dina nycklar?”
“Nej nej. Men någon har varit i båten”
“I båten?”
He opened the closet and as soon as he saw the small girl on the floor he started screaming. He was quick to lean closer to her and place a hand above her mouth putting an index finger above her mouth.
“Det fanns en spindel. Förlåt” he called back to his phone, “Jag fick det under kontroll. Gå och ha kul.”
“Vad du än säger” Felix hung up.
”Who the fuck are you?” he wondered when he pulled his hand away from the girl.
Daphne

Daphne

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 1:43 pm

Just get out of here; I’m sure I’ll be able to sneak out when he goes to bed or something”, she whispered back, noticing that he was undressing. She quickly reverted her eyes, already feeling like she had seen a part of him that was far more intimate than the fact that he was getting down to his boxers to go to bed—breathing out as she saw how he threw something in the laundry basket instead of into the closet. But that was how far her luck went as he suddenly opened it, and even though some of his clothes had landed on her, her wild deep red hair was still very easy to spot. Then he screamed, and her eyes widened, but as she was about to tell him that she didn’t mean any harm, his hand had found her mouth, and she just lay there with her big eyes looking into his.
I- I’m sorry, we thought it was abandoned, and – please, we didn’t see or take anything of importance”, she whispered, blinking a couple of times until she realised that he had asked who she was. “My name is Daphne”, she told him, not thinking that it might be the wrong step, but well, everyone else called her Yan so that it wouldn’t make much of a difference.
Johan

Johan

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 2:01 pm

“Ah am nae leavin' withit ye,” she hissed and finally found a motor. “Hang oan,”She stopped for a moment, thinking about how she was going to do this without her getting severely hurt. She look around on the boat and started to search for things that could catch fire. Hopefully, if she set fire to something close to it, it would eventually catch onto the motor, and it would explode. Hopefully. It should buy her enough time to get away.

Johan looked at her with big eyes, trying to figure out if she was telling the truth, but honestly when he nowadays spent more time looking into a screen rather than his eyes, he had no clue. “How- Abandoned? I-” he squinted his eyes and shook his head for a moment. He couldn’t follow the train of thoughts. Who in their right mind would believe a well-kept boat was abandoned, and how could she know if there wasn’t anything of importance that they had taken? They had clearly taken something the way she phrased it. “Johan,” the name was almost spat out by reflex, but he closed his eyes and once again shook his head. “Lord,” he got back up from the way he had almost sat down, letting his hand reach down to her. “You’re a fucking idiot to think this place is abandoned,” he told her and rubbed his head a little. “What did you take?” he wondered, raising his eyebrows, and looked at her, clearly tired. He did also smell a bit of beer, which clearly indicated that he had been out.
Daphne

Daphne

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 2:16 pm

She blinked and could feel how she got upset, not that she didn’t understand that he was upset with her or them. But since Mary-Jane wasn’t here to take the heat, it was her alone against a clearly tired and somewhat drunk human. She blinked a little as he called her a fucking idiot, her lips pulled together and lifted to one side, clearly telling anyone that understood human expression that those words had hurt. He couldn’t know how she felt like that every day, even though she always excelled at everything she put her mind to, but even then, her mother still didn’t acknowledge her, which just ended up making her feel even more stupid. Maybe that was why she and Mary-Jane had become such good friends, both having parents that used more time at work than with them. Even though it seemed like Mary-Jane’s father had started spending more time with his daughters than his head on a computer.
Nothing” she shook her head, lifted her hands, and slowly got up from where she was lying on the floor, revealing how little she was compared to the average human. “We just looked around”, she whispered, licking her lips; stretching out her arms, she showed him that he had nothing to hide “you can search me if you want”, letting her eyes connect with his once more.
Johan

Johan

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 2:37 pm

He noticed how she took the words to heart, which didn’t make the situation easier. It wasn’t really like he meant it. Maybe Johan was just too used to speaking with Felix who… Didn’t take it to heart, did he? He looked down at her with wide eyes as she said she hadn’t taken anything. She was incredibly short compared to him. His eyes looked up at her as she explained that she and her friend had just looked around. His eyes squinted with a confused expression, “Search you- I’m not going to search you!” he told her and lifted his hands, almost as if he didn’t want to touch her. “I just-” he took a sharper breath in. “Don’t go sneaking around another time, okay?” he told her, keeping his eyes on her. “We got surveillance here… If I hadn’t caught you, I could have-” An explosion happened outside which made the poor guy flinch. The boat moved a little and he looked over his shoulder, “What the fuck-” he took a deeper breath in and could see flames from the window. He licked his lips, biting his bottom lip as he looked back at Daphne. “That better not be your friend’s distraction,” he laughed and pulled a smile for the first time.
Daphne

Daphne

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 2:49 pm

She folded her lips as her eyes widened over his reaction as if the mere thought of touching her was disgusting to him. Or okay, maybe it wasn’t that bad, but how else would a girl take the fact that a guy that had just accused her of stealing, and then when asked to search her, pulled his hand back like that.
Oh well.
She nodded. “Sorry”, she whispered, trying to give him a small smile, but a small gasp left her as an explosion was set off. She quickly turned her head to the window when she saw the flames arise from the boat, that was definitely Mary-Jane “Shit!” she cursed and moved to the ladder, using her ability, she got up much faster than an average human should be able too, not thinking much of it she ran to the deck so she could see if her friend had been near the explosion, just because the girl could bend fire didn’t mean it wouldn’t burn her or exhaust her if she wasn’t careful.
Not really giving it much thought that the human might not know about the supernatural, she used the fact that it was starting to get a little windy to her advantage and used the wind to pull out the fire's oxygen. “Maybe an explosion isn’t such a great idea unless you wanted police to come and see what was going on”, Yan laughed, shaking her head a little.
Johan

Johan

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 3:04 pm

Johan’s eyes were quickly directed back to Daphne as she suddenly crawled up the ladder. He was quick to run after her because he certainly wasn’t going to let the girl go just like that. When he got up next to her, he could see how she… She… She was an Airbender! Suddenly Daphne mentioned the police, which quickly made it run cold down his back. “Fuck,” he cursed once again, “I’m sorry, but you’re staying until the police have been here. You're not in trouble, unless you leave” he said, walking quite close to her. He needed an alibi so he wouldn’t end up as the one who set the fire. In the distance, one could see how someone crawled up from the dark water and onto the harbor. One couldn’t see it from the distance they stood, but she was shaking and cold. Mary-Jane looked towards the boat they had explored, hoping that her friend was on her way so they could get home. But there Yan stood with the guy who seemingly owned the boat. Shit. They had become friends… Great. She turned towards the city while texting Daphne that she was leaving in five. As soon as the message was sent, she called her mom.
Daphne

Daphne

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 3:13 pm

She turned and gave him a bright smile as in, see, I managed to control it; now you don’t have to keep me, smile. But he didn’t smile, but no, instead he walked closer to her, telling her that she had to stay if the police came; her eyes widened. “No, I, please, my friend?” she tried to convince him, especially when she looked over her shoulder and saw how she swam in the water “see, she might be hurt; you can’t just keep mere here”, she tried to argue, and since her phone wasn’t on her, she couldn’t know that MJ was at this very moment being picked up by her mother, that could just teleport to MJ’s location and then get her back again.
Her arms folded around her chest, trying to warm her shoulders which were beginning to freeze. This really wasn’t how her night was supposed to turn out, and somehow she already knew her mother would find out if the police were getting involved. “And besides, we’re not even sure they might show up”, she added, hoping he might show some mercy on her.
Johan

Johan

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 3:33 pm

He shortly looked towards her friend who was swimming towards the dock. He took a sharper breath and looked back at Daphne. She was afraid that her friend was hurt. Well, he shortly looked over at how the girl got up, “She seems fine,” he replied. As long as she could stand and walk, it would be fine, right? The fact that the girl was hugging herself tightly and hunched over from the cold was another detail. When he looked at Daphne, his brows raised as she crossed her arms as if she was cold. He understood very well, only standing in his boxers. “If they’re not here within an hour, I’ll let you go,” he told her and raised, setting the boundary. “I need you to stay here as my alibi, because the only other alibi I got is the surveillance of the two of you breaking in he told her. He could almost see how the girl wasn’t approving of any of this, “Wh-what about you text your friend and tell her to come over. I don’t bite,” he added, hoping it could help.
Daphne

Daphne

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 5:12 pm

Fine, fine” she added a little more defiantly and reverted her eyes, not really wanting to look at him while he wasn’t really wearing much. Which was a weird thing, really; people never thought about it while they were wearing swimsuits, as if something magically changed when it was underwear. A bizarre thought, really.
I get it, okay, we broke in; we did something we shouldn’t have. Can we go back inside? I think I forgot my phone in your room”, she mumbled, closing her eyes for a moment as she tried not to think about what kind of trouble she would be in, and if anything, she might even get her aunt to delete that she was ever here, then he couldn’t use that against her. Sometimes she wished she had the same capability. Then again, it seemed like her aunt never really understood connecting with people, as she could always just figure out the dirty stuff within minutes of meeting someone; as long as she had a connection to their phone or their full name, it would be like child's play. Which also made her forget the idea rather quickly.
Johan

Johan

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 5:56 pm

She agreed and looked away. “Yeah, get in,” he said and gestured her towards the indoors. When they got downstairs to his room, he made sure to get dressed again. He couldn’t walk around half-naked while they had to wait for a possible police officer to come running. She could find her phone while he got dressed either way. He picked up a sweater of his and handed it to her. “Here keep yourself warm,” he told her and pulled a small smile before he walked over to his computer and signed in. He looked towards her and licked his lips thoughtfully, “How did you… Are you like an… Airbender or something?” he wondered, somewhat interested in what the little girl was capable of. The computer automatically started opening multiple programs, some of them truly looking a little cryptic.
Daphne

Daphne

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 6:59 pm

With a twist of her mouth, she cast down her eyes and followed along, her fingers nervously pulling at each other as she finally got to his bedroom again.
She found her phone by his closet, and after making sure she didn’t disturb anything, she gently sat down on the bed. She saw the message from MJ, and it made her sad to think her friend might believe she hadn’t wanted to come. She quickly texted that the boy hadn’t let her leave and she was to stay until the police arrived.  She thought about calling Imogen for a moment, asking if she could make sure that the police didn’t get any news, but if she did that, her mother would know right away; it was better just to wait to see if she was bought or sold.
She looked up as he told her that she could put on his sweater to keep herself warm. “Thank you,” she said with a small smile and then pulled it over her head. For a moment, she took in the scent, it was extremely pleasant, and she quickly pulled her legs up against her chest hugging them in the process. She watched how he went over to his computer and logged in. As she saw the programs, she could recognise some of them; even though many of the programs could just be used for coding, you just needed to know how to use them correctly, she guessed, not that she understood much about it.
An Airbender?” she repeated his questions and then laughed “no, I’m a demon, can’t you tell? Since you, yourself, are an evolved human”, she chuckled, not thinking that there was anything to it, the guy had to know, right?
Johan

Johan

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 7:10 pm

Johan looked at her as she laughed and suddenly explained that she was a demon, followed by how he was an evolved human. “Honestly,” he said with slightly raised brows, trying not to feel too pumped about meeting a demon, even though that sentence should be scaring most, it didn’t scare him. “I actually can’t tell the differences between different species,” he replied, “Like, I once thought a werewolf was a vampire,” he joked, hoping she would think it was funny. He knew Penelope had talked about these supernatural beings, but he still wasn’t sure that it wasn’t all just fantasy. “So, you’re a demon,” he said and nodded a little, “Can you…” he pressed his lips into a thin line, “Show me some demon ability?” he wondered and gestured towards the room, not knowing what a demon could do, but certainly it couldn’t harm the boat, could it?
Daphne

Daphne

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 7:21 pm

He actually managed to make her laugh even more as he told her, that he had mixed up werewolves and vampires, now that didn’t sound right, she had always thought the wolves to be more, warm whereas the vampires were so dark and twisted, probably coming from the fact of how they were made and then bred. Studies had afterall shown that trauma could be hereditary.
Then he said something that made her believe that she had misspoken, no one in the right mind would want her to show her demon ability. Almost as if he had struck her with hot iron she flinched and blinked a little. “No” she whispered pressing her brows together as she shook her head a little. “I, you – oh god, you have no idea that the supernatural exists” she whispered, getting up from the bed “Or are you a hunter?” she whispered, which was almost worse than if he hadn’t known anything. “I swear I don’t, I haven’t hurt anyone, not on purpose at least, I’m only eighteen, and it's my aunt that usually brings me the souls for eating” she tried to plead her case, being very conscious that she was all alone, in a stranger’s room. How foolish could she be? "Please, I'm not here to hurt anyone" she added with a soft-spoken voice as her back hit the wall she had been backing up to.
Johan

Johan

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 8:07 pm

His eyes widened as she almost flinched at his request. When she suddenly spoke about how he didn’t know anything or was a hunter. He furrowed his brows. No, he wasn’t a member of either ghostbusters or the shadow hunters, he had wanted to reply to her, but she started to speak about how she didn’t want to hurt anyone he almost got confused. Had he asked her to attack him? God that hadn’t been what he had thought of. Maybe she could like… Shapeshift or… Turn into fog… Or maybe grow a tail and horns? No, that had to be a devil…
“Daphne,” he said calmly and got up, “I know absolutely nothing about the supernatural, except for what I’ve read in fiction books,” he explained and moved closer to her, with hands that tried to tell her to calm down. “What I am trying to say, is that I believe you,” he said.
One could feel how someone got onto the boat which shortly made him look towards the ladder before he looked back at her, “Is that your friend?” he wondered.
Seconds later one could hear, that it certainly wasn’t Mary-Jane, but Felix, accompanied by officers. “Yeah, sure! You can have a look around,” he mumbled drunkenly hanging onto the woman on his side who had chosen to help him home. “My brotha is downstairs, please don’t wake him up,” he laughed a little.
Johan looked at her with wide eyes, “Okay, I don’t usually have ladies visiting, and Felix is going to bust my ass and blow up my fucking plan,” If Felix hadn’t been home, he would simply have told the officers that the two of them were classmates and talking about a project they had to make in the new semester, but now that drunk Felix was here, that plan wasn’t going to work. It was too much explanation for him to tell her the police officers knew that he was downstairs. “Can we play-pretend until they’re gone?” he wondered looking at her with his head tilted a little forward, almost looking like someone who begged or pleaded.
Daphne

Daphne

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 8:19 pm

She tried to breathe through her nose, and calm herself down, as she could feel that she was starting to gear herself up for something that wasn’t even happening. Swallowing, she nodded when he tried to explain that he had no idea about the supernatural and that he believed her. For that, she was already thinking about giving him a sneak peek, she didn’t have to transform fully, but before that could happen, they heard voices upstairs. She couldn’t really figure out what the girl was, but there was an ordinary human and then a fairy and a werewolf. That meant they knew that she was down here with him; shit, what then? And almost as if Johan knew, he turned and explained that he didn’t usually have girls over and that his friend, Felix, or whatever, would blow up his plan. Play-pretend? Her brow lifted, and it was clear that she didn’t understand.
What do you mean?” she whispered, letting out a shaky breath. “How ‘pretend’?” she wanted to know, not that she was opposed to the idea; she just wanted to know what role she was playing.
Johan

Johan

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 8:39 pm

He could feel the panic rising a little in him as she asked how. God, why should it be so difficult? There were many options. He could ask her to kiss him as if he had pulled her home from the city, but that might just be a little too intimate, “I-” he looked towards the bed shortly, “Would you mind laying in your underwear in my bed?” he wondered, whispering, “Me next to you,” he said feeling how his heart almost sat in his throat. “I- just act like we’re cuddling or something,” he mumbled. He couldn’t really think of anything that was better unless she of course could lay under the covers, and he could sit by his computer – but that thought hadn’t gone through his mind yet.
Daphne

Daphne

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 8:53 pm

Pure chock. That might be the best way to describe the reaction that formed over Yan’s face. He wanted her to; her eyes snapped to the bed before back to him. Shit he was actually serious, but with the werewolf, they would just be able to smell that something was off. “Shit”, she huffed “that might not fool them as one of them will be able to smell it”, she mumbled, not thinking about the fact that he might not be able to hear what she was saying entirely. “If you want to fool them, we–aw man” she stepped towards him, now it wasn’t like Yan was utterly innocent, she had experienced her first time, the first boyfriend, in the back of his car–could never recommend that to anyone. As there was a slight height difference, her hand gently took the back of his head and guided him down to her. “You’re sure you want to sell it this way?” she asked, blinking a little with her giant brown eyes, almost getting lost in his deep-sea blue.
Johan

Johan

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 9:01 pm

He raised his brows as she said that one of them would be able to smell that it was off. He leaned a little closer, mostly because he wasn’t certain that he heard her right from the mumbling. Almost as if he had read her mind, she pulled him down and asked if, he was sure. “Yeah,” he said almost immediately believing the had no time to find another idea, even though he felt like he lost track of time when he looked into her eyes like this. “Why?” he would whisper unless she was quicker than him and made him shut his mouth.
Upstairs one could almost hear how Felix was stumbling around and trying to show them the boat, almost like how he had shown Penelope the boat. Of course, the guys were smart enough to have hidden their drugs away somewhere where the cops couldn't just find it.
Daphne

Daphne

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 9:21 pm

Why? Well, because he had seemed more panicked about the thought that she had first been, so who knew, maybe he was afraid of her? Or women in general, since he had also pulled his hands back when she had told him to search her. Perhaps he was gay? That could be it, and with that thought in mind, she didn’t think it would hurt to kiss him, “just to make sure”, she whispered before she gently let her lips meet his. He was a little under the influence, and she hadn’t gotten anything to drink, so she was sure that they didn’t need to go full-on, let's have sex or kiss. She was sure they could be gentle, that would be enough to fool them, or she hoped it would be enough.
Johan

Johan

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 10:36 pm

Just to be sure. Now he didn’t think much of it, but suddenly she let her lips meet his, and it took a moment for him to even realize it. He let his hands find her waist, not really knowing if he had to pull her closer or not, but at some point, he pulled away, “If I’m going to sell this I’m not going to be standing like this,” he said, and with no further information, he was quick to find her armpits and lifts her up, and with a turn, he placed her standing on the bed, so she was just a little taller than him. He then wrapped his arms around her and continued to kiss her. Careful and exploring, trying not to cross her boundaries.
Daphne

Daphne

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 10:48 pm

It was such an innocent kiss at first, and it wasn’t really something she normally did. Breaking in. Kissing the man that she had broken into. Well, she would hardly believe that anyone would do this normally, but who was she to judge, especially not now when she felt how she stepped closer when his hand had found her waist. Her hand that was on his neck was softly letting her fingers find the edge of his hairline and then let her nails drag down the skin to his shoulder. Then he broke the kiss, and slightly confused, she looked at him, selling it? Then he lifted her, and a soft giggle left her, and without really trying, they were starting to sell, whatever it was that she was trying to keep up.
When he placed her feet on the bed, her arms were quick to fold around him and pulling him into another kiss, she let her lips part for him, and her arms moved so her fingers could get underneath his shirt, her nails dragging slowly over his skin, feeling how smooth it felt, “is this okay” she asked between their lips, not wanting to push it too far.
Johan

Johan

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 11:06 pm

A short and slightly shaky breath left between his lisp as she the first time let her hand glide from his neck to his shoulder. God… She was like Felix said, a scratcher. Johan had always been jealous when he had girls over who always tore up his back, even though Johan was more than okay with someone caressing his back with their fingertips. He didn’t need much.
Her giggle hit his heart immediately with a sweetness he hadn’t tried before. She pulled him in for a kiss and she let her hands move underneath his shirt, almost tightening the place between his throat and the collar. She split his lips and he did his best to follow along. He had to hold back a shaky breath and small whimper as she let her hands run over his back. He shut his mouth as she asked if this was okay. “Almost,” he whispered and let his hands leave her, but only to occupy himself and with unbuttoning his shirt again, only to make more room for her, but he tossed the shirt onto the floor.
Sponsoreret inhold

Eavesdropping Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Eavesdropping   Eavesdropping Empty

Eavesdropping
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 4Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Det sydlige Oakheart :: The Harbour-
Gå til: