Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Cigarettes & Feelings

Go down 
+2
Citrine
Minerva
6 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Citrine

Citrine

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.
Antal indlæg : 8

Cigarettes & Feelings Empty
IndlægEmne: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings EmptyLør Mar 26, 2022 7:28 am

LOCATION | Philotes, Aston
DATE | April 8th 2022
TIME | Late evening
ATTIRE | Citrine | Lexie
TOPIC FOR | @Minerva & all of the others we will end up throwing in to have a good time

Okay, after at least having tried to convince Flora and Mariella to join her and Minerva for a night out, even tried to ask Elias as well as Leon. But at least he had tried. "Boohoo," she sighed a little before heading towards Minerva, she shook her head to let Minerva know she couldn't get the others with them out of the mansion tonight. Then looking to the side to see that Minerva had gotten Alexandra, or Lexie to go out and a brighter smile lifted on the hybrid's lips. Now, there was no point in actually asking Célestine, because Citrine knew what the answer would be. But she knew Minerva had some new friends from having started at the academy, so she hoped that at least some of them would join them in town. Citrine had even asked Angel, but she understood why Angel wasn't really feeling up to it yet with what had happened a few weeks ago.
So, once they were settled and had gotten themselves dressed for the night, she had given Elias a few blinks with those big brown eyes of hers, for him to open the door directly to the club, letting the three girls through.

Now it was very rare you actually found Citrine not influenced on alcohol or at least a little high, just a little. Something to make this immortal and endless circle of living bearable. Immortality wasn't for everyone, especially not the hybrid who really couldn't see the point in it. Well at least her perception had changed just a little bit after having seen her mother again last week. "So, who are these people you have invited?" Citrine looked a bit around, because well she knew no one here. Had yet to join Minerva at the academy, well maybe it would be good for her - or at least something. "I do know one them," she pointed towards Kemuel who entered the club, "how did you convince him to get here?" Lexie wondered a bit, well people would wonder the same thing about how Minerva had convinced Lexie. But Lexie also didn't really wait with hearing the answer before walking over to give Kemuel a warm welcoming hug. At least it colored one familiar face for the night. Citrine tilted her head a little bit looking at the angel, then walking closer holding her hand out giving him a warmer smile, "Citrine."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Minerva

Minerva

Antal indlæg : 27

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings EmptyTirs Mar 29, 2022 9:14 am

Was it fun to be back with her family? No, not really. Nothing remotely fun happened, other than one drama after another. And not the fun kind, no, no. It was all about love interest and other types of eyerolling nonsense. Well, at least in Minerva’s mind, because it sucked the absolute fun out of every one of her family members. Always shutting her ideas down. But luckily for her, one sane person in all of this hand joined the club, Citrine – okay, two members, the newest one, Lexie. Uncle Damian’s daughter, she seemed like a good sport. Even though it was clear that she just needed to loosen up a bit.

Finally they could step into the club and Minerva looked around with a grin on her lips, then she turned and looked towards Citrine when she asked who all these people were. “Folks from the academy, and well –“ she turned and waved when a couple of girls walked past them. “My colleagues from modelling and so forth” she chuckled, having rented the entire place just for them, so they wouldn’t be bothered by people she couldn’t throw out.
The blond werewolf turned when her cousin asked how she had convinced the tall angel to come. She giggled “I have my methods, but I’m not about to publicly going to disclose” nodding towards Kemuel as he walked over and hugged Lexie “Hey” he mumbled, putting his hand in the tight black jeans. It was clear that the young angel wasn’t really feeling all that comfortable. Then pulling his hand out again and introduced himself to Citrine. “Kemuel” he mumbled that was only barely heard over the loud pounding from the music. “I’ll be right back!” Minerva announced, as she ran over and hugged Iris that gave her a big smile, as the two girls started talking.
Citrine

Citrine

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings EmptyFre Apr 08, 2022 5:08 am

Lexie looked around shortly, seeing Iris had made it here as well. Then at least she knew a few people that Minerva had tagged along. "So, what did she promise you?" Lexie asked looking towards Kemuel still surprised that her cousin had managed to drag well both herself and Kemuel to the scene, "let go get something to drink, my treat," Lexie nodded towards the bar, well perhaps it would loosen just a few of their nerves.

Citrine bounced with Minerva towards the girl who had this almost enchanting scent over her, mixed with a few sparks of electricity, sweet. Citrine held her hand out and once again presented herself, then pointing back towards the bar where Lexie had dragged Kemuel towards. "You having a party without me, I'm only slightly offended," Scorpio chuckled walking closer giving Minerva a small little smirk, Citrine raised her brow looking at the demon walking towards them. "Well hello - Mimi how on earth, I should hang around you more with all of these attractive people, holy smokes," Citrine held out her hand towards Scorpio who took it and lifted it up, placing a kiss on the back of it before letting it go again, as he presented himself.

"Well, lets go get some shots, huh?" Citrine suggested looking from the demon to her cousin and then Iris. "Or are we waiting for someone else?" She wondered. Because well when it came down to it, Citrine had no idea how many people that Minerva had invited and not invited. Not that she minded at all.
Minerva

Minerva

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 12:26 pm

I don’t know to be honest” Kemuel scratched the side of his chin and looked from Minerva that was walking away from them both. “She just talked with me and before I knew it, I was invited to this, and yes, well - I’m still half of a mind to just go home again” he chuckled and then nodded when she told him that they should get a drink. He wasn’t really all that keen on drinking. When you had a sister that had a big problem with alcohol and other types of drugs, you became very aware of it. Or at least he had gone down that path. “What do you recommend?” he asked looking at the menu card not understanding half of what was written on it. “What the - what on earth is a white Russian? Does it come with Putin in a glass or what?” so of course he knew that it wasn’t the case, but - well one could never be too careful now could they?

Minerva’s lips curled into a smirk as Scorpio walked towards them, telling her that he was slightly offended that they were having a party without him. “Well, you wouldn’t be in here if you weren’t on the guestlist, so don’t be so puffy about it” she laughed and then looked towards her cousin as she talked about that she knew a lot of attractive people. “Perks of being friends with Minerva Radclyffee” she the nodded towards the dance floor were a very beautiful demon was dancing like there was not tomorrow, she walked over and placed a hand on Scorpio’s shoulder. “One of my friends told me about her, go get her tiger -“ she hummed, nodding towards Imogen that hadn’t really noticed anything other than the beat that came from the music.
Then Minerva walked over and placed her arm around Citrine, “come, we’ll get some shots and I’ll introduce you to some more people!” she laughed and pulled her towards the bar.
Citrine

Citrine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings EmptyTirs Apr 26, 2022 5:51 am

Lexie nodded a little, "I know - Leon warned me about it, she can be very persuasive," she clicked her tongue a little, then letting her eyes wander over the drinks card and took a sharper breath in. "Usually, I just steal something of the good stuff Leon is hiding around, or grab a beer - it's not like this is my usual scene," the witch looked a little around even if it was just Minerva who had rented the place out for the night - it still felt crowded, and Lexie was not really that fond of people she didn't know. Then the next thing Kemuel said made her laugh a little and she shook her head a bit, "I'm not sure, but I do not wish to find out." She kept her eyes on Kemuel and exhaled a little bit, "I would go for a beer, what do you say? Better safe than sorry," Lexie then suggested, knowing it was rather plain and not super fancy, but hell, she also really didn't care that much.

"Now wouldn't I? Is that a challenge for next time?" Scorpio mused a little bit, it wouldn't be his first time crashing a party or gathering just because he had found it looked more fun inside the party than outside, but very well Minerva did have a fair point. Scorpio's eyes followed Minerva's gaze to the dance floor where Imogen was dancing, "don't say that twice," the demon chuckled before moving towards the dance floor, up behind Imogen and gently grabbed her wrist to spin her around, "pardon me, I believe you owe me a dance, or do I remember incorrectly?" He asked with a more charming smile playing on his lips.

Citrine couldn't help but laugh a little, "oh yeah, please do Amor -" the hybrid teased a little by the whole having set the demons up, what else was she cooking up? Walking up to the bar, Citrine didn't waste seconds from the shots got ordered to toast with Minerva and then down the first, making a movement with her hand to have them keep coming up.
Minerva

Minerva

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings EmptyOns Apr 27, 2022 1:39 pm

He nodded slowly as she explained that this wasn’t her usual scene either. It made him more at ease with the whole situation. At least they could slip away from all the people running around and behaving like there was no tomorrow. He, for one, wouldn’t mind skipping the hangover, something he had seen Zadkiel go through more times than Zadkiel probably wished him to have seen him like that. But when you were best friends with Howie, it was rather hard not being pulled into that circle of feeling absolutely at ease and positive about everything.  
A beer seems like a good idea, given maybe a pale ale?” he said, not sure he was correct about there, even sure something was called that. “Sorry, I never really got to enjoy the scene of drinking, and since Tien now is getting clean, everything that is seen as a substance has been removed from the house,” he said with a crooked smile before he nodded as the bartender asked if the beers she had was okay. As they got them, he let out a small breath of air. “So, how much do I have to convince you to find the quietest corner in this joint and just hide away?” he asked before taking a small sip of the beer.

Imogen let out a joyful laugh as someone spun her around. More so when she realised who it was. “Well, who do we have here” she teased, getting out of his grip to push her hair away from her face. The way her eyes were swimming, it was clear that she might be influenced by more than just the alcohol swimming around in this company. “Just a dance?” she spoke with a cheekier smile as she stepped closer toward him again, placing a hand against the nape of his neck.

Minerva blinked towards Scorpio as she walked toward the bar arm in arm with Citrine. “You couldn’t convince your sister to come, huh?” she said with a smirk as she nodded when they were asked what they wanted, and Citrine ordered for them. She quickly knocked back a single one before turning towards Citrine again. “I told you that you should have let me talk with her; she needs to get out more”, she added before knocking back another shot.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

Humør : *slowly removes my heart-shaped sunglasses* I beg your fucking pardon
Antal indlæg : 98

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings EmptyLør Apr 30, 2022 8:52 pm

"Let's give it a shot," she nodded a little, because well - she had no idea what was and what wasn't on the menu either way. "Don't worry about it, I'm the last one to judge," she reminded Kemuel with a warmer smile, remembering just how harsh it had been. Even if she hadn't been that involved, she recalled when Bash and Tien had been involved, or whatever they had been. "But I understand its hard, wanting to keep everything clean yet also having to walk somewhat on eggshells if you wanted to keep something for yourself or not," she replied without even thinking much about responding to it. It was just her opinion either way, even if you did something for the sake of helping, it was something you took from yourself, being able to grab something to drink without having to go out, it was hard just inviting friends over for a simple beer or the like. Just because you wanted to make it easier for your family members. They got some beers, she hadn't even payed much attention to which kind, it was cold and to her it was the only beer she liked drinking. Then she looked towards him as he asked her a question that couldn't help making her lips pull up into a smirk. "Not much, but I can do you one better," she leaned a little closer to him, as if she wanted to whisper a secret, "come with me, I will show you," Lexie let out a small chuckle before grabbing her beer, and saw her window to escape as Minerva and Citrine were down to shots already. Taking Kemuel's free hand and dragged him towards the back of the bar, and then headed towards some stairs that let to the roof top, because well Lexie always made sure to know some escapes before going somewhere if she was unsure if she would feel it too clouded. And she had noticed this little escape to free air that some of the staff used for smoke breaks, but you could pay good money to just keep it to yourself - so she had.

Scorpio couldn't help but laugh when he looked into her eyes, knowing she was influenced by something, not that he minded. He was high on the energies in the room and how warm everything just felt, taking it in, and then he was completely consumed in her eyes, her spirit. "Maybe a couple," he hummed a little, grabbing onto her hips pulling her closer as her hand was placed against the nape of his neck, his forehead met with hers, letting his nose caress hers a bit as they moved towards the music.

Citrine laughed out loud, when Minerva teased that she couldn't get Celeste to go out, no chance in hell that her sister would actually say yes and take a night out. "The world would have to be ending, and I'm not even sure that would be enough, she is most likely just at home with her nose in a book," she waved her hand a little bit. "If you can get her to go out, I will pay some serious money to see that," Citrine pointed out then taking another shot glass, and downed it placing the empty glass on the counter.
Kemuel

Kemuel

Humør : Never want to go fishing again
Fag : Psychology + math + swimming + track + speech + socialstudies
Antal indlæg : 174

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 9:08 am

A muffled sound came from him as he was surprised that she took his hand and started dragging him along. One should think that he was getting used to women just doing what they wanted. But it still took him by surprise when he was just dragged around like some ragdoll.
He took a sip of the beer as they walked up the stairs behind the bar. “Just know where to look for all the best escapes, huh?” he chuckled, licking his lips, tasting the acidic taste of beer, still not sure if he liked it or not. And even then, he kept drinking from the bottle.
Tell me, how long did it take before you found all the secret passageways in that mansion that you live half time in?” he asked, closing his eyes for a moment as they stepped into the fresh air; the sound from the bar was muffled up here, and you could finally think again. “Still a little upset that you haven’t invited me over to see”, he said as he opened his eyes and looked towards her, winking to let her know that he wasn’t as disappointed as his words might make it seem.

That’s better”, she hummed against his lips as he moved closer. Her eyes closed as his forehead met hers; there was something so enchanting about his whole being. For a woman that generally stayed clear of other demons, she had a knack for finding them, or they her? Depending on how you looked at it. “So, how long is it going to take before you actually kiss me?” she asked with a chuckle before opening her eyes again to look into his so she could see his reaction to her words.

Minerva couldn’t hold back a laugh and placed a hand in front of her mouth so she wouldn’t spit out some of the drinks she had been kicking back. “Fine, we’ll just let her be; I still feel like she should get out more, live a little”, she mumbled, but then again, things were rather complicated now that they had found their mother, Zayden’s true love or whatever. Not that she had ever given that much credit. She had much more fun just being little old her.  
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 10:15 am

"It's my only party trick, I need to be good at something," she teased a little bit, as they got up to the fresh air, where she took a deeper breath in. "It took me a good week or so, maybe two," Lexie couldn't help but laugh a little bit, not that she had tried to escape from the mansion, "it's actually more full time now," people often assumed that she saw Ash as a father, and in some ways she did, but when it came down to it she saw him more as someone who had taken care of her, a care taker - because no way anyone could replace her father, and Ash had never tried to take that place. But they were still close, she just preferred being back at the mansion. Alexandra turned her head towards Kemuel, shaking her head a little bit. "Oh why didn't you say, I would have the red carpet rolled out for you and everything," she teased a little back, then looking up at the stars that were shinning so bright cross the dark sky. "But I will give you a tour one day, just so you don't get lost, and maybe even share one or two escape routes. Who knows maybe one day you will earn the right level of friendship and I will take you to Theronida for a free inspiration trip for your creativity," she chuckled a little bit, but meant it - or not him having to earn a sudden rank to get there, she would gladly ask Elias to open a door for a little adventure.

Scorpio chuckled a little bit, as she hummed against his lips. Keeping her close to him, having little intention of letting her go. After all Scorpio knew once he found something great he wanted to hold onto it, and he sure didn't have any plans of letting Imogen getting away easily. Not that it seemed like she was going anywhere. Then she asked a burning question, making him chuckle as she did, looking into her eyes, "getting impatient are we?" He mused a little lowly almost, just almost letting his lips brush against hers. Then he closed his eyes and finally let his lips meet with hers.

Citrine nodded a little then made a small shrug. "Who knows, maybe she will in time, she just needs a little push. Now that our mother is back, perhaps it will loosen her a bit up," or maybe it would loosen Citrine a bit up and start not seeing her entire life as a burden - who knew. It was far easier to say your sister had some issues to work on than looking yourself in the mirror and seeing you needed some fixing too. "So, introduce me to some of these honestly annoying attractive people," she looked around once again. It was like stepping into a region where people just all together had some supernatural beauty going on.
Kemuel

Kemuel

Humør : Never want to go fishing again
Fag : Psychology + math + swimming + track + speech + socialstudies
Antal indlæg : 174

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 9:17 pm

What?” he laughed as she said it was her only party trick, totally dismissing the whole thing about the tour and about the escape routes going to a foreign land and all of that. “How can a witch seriously tell me that her only party trick is to know where to go? Nah,” he shook his head and gave her a crocket smile, walked towards the roof’s edge, and looked down. Now, an angel with a fear of heights would be a paradox. Luckily he wasn’t one of those, but that didn’t mean he liked standing there looking down at what could potentially earn him a few broken bones. So he stepped away and walked towards her again. “I think I have enough angst and anxiety pent up in me that I don’t really need new inspiration for at least a couple of years”, he murmured as a poor attempt at dark humour. “Sorry”, he mumbled, closing his eyes as he pinched his nose. “People should really stop inviting me to these things” he always ended up being the downer in any given situation, and after everything that had happened with Taylor. He licked his lips as he sat down on the roof and looked up at the stars. At least it was a beautiful night.

Maybe I am. Are you going to hold that against me?” she said with a smirk as she narrowed her eyes playfully. But then her words were swallowed as his lips met hers in a final kiss. No teasing, no dancing around it.
Her arms found their way around him; she stopped moving to the music and followed her heart instead. Swept away in the passion and feeling that started to spread in her heart. It was a dangerous thing, falling in love with a thief. They were masters at stealing and seldom left anything behind that was worth taking. But numbed by the drugs in her system, she didn’t care at this moment. Regret it she might, but at least she wouldn’t regret not doing it.

Who knows,” Minerva said with a smile and then lifted her shot glass. “I’ll drink to that”, she laughed and then turned as she was asked to introduce Citrine to some people. “How about the beautiful pianist Esperanza?” she said and nodded towards the blond siren sitting on the plateau, documenting where she was and speaking with her followers. “Want me to introduce you to her?” she asked her cousin, giggling as she watched her reaction.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings EmptyMan Maj 02, 2022 4:57 am

Okay perhaps it wasn't her only party trick, but she didn't care much for tricks or getting ahead in that way. But she didn't for now comment further on it as she watched him step to the edge of the roof, and exhaled a little bit. She chuckled a bit, and waved his sorry away. "Hey, you are making my night so much more bearable by being here, so I'm not going to complain," Lexie pointed out by lifting a finger towards him. "Minerva was convinced I spent to much time studying and working, not that she is one to judge how people spend their time." She walked over and sat down beside him, but leaned all the way down till her back met the coldness from the roof, letting her left arm bend to support the back of her head. "Okay, I might have another party trick," she mumbled looking at the crescent moon, lifting her other hand up, using her connection to the lunar energy to absorb some of the energy from the moon, looking much like how some would perhaps theorize was a weird version of the northern lights appeared, if one didn't know better, but the night sky suddenly had this beautiful almost silver light balance across the sky over their heads because she combined her own energy with the moon held. Very careful of her powers still, but it wasn't a full moon even if she did have captured the energies from the former moons in her system, because she liked being able to actually use her powers in case of a new moon or help someone rendered powerless.

Scorpio let the passion overtake him from the trace of her lips against his, exploring the sweet taste, his hands holding onto her. What was it they said about thieves and taking what they wanted once they found something they so as valuable. Scorpio was not much different from other thieves in that sense, once he found something or someone that he wanted, he did pursue it in any way to make sure he got to explore, find and keep the treasure. The thing was different here, because he was completely head over heals when it came to the demon in front of him.

Citrine turned her head in the direction where Minerva nodded, seeing the siren clearly keeping her followers updated, tilting her head a little to the side. "Well I already said you know all the hot people in town, you must be like a magnet for it, it must be exhausting," Citrine chuckled a little in a light tease, "but obviously yeah, introduce me," she sounded almost eager. Now Citrine just liked knowing people, and well some innocent flirting had never harmed anyone other than her ego for a few seconds.
Minerva

Minerva

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings EmptyOns Maj 04, 2022 10:22 am

Maybe she is right”, he said with a soft chuckle; she had said something similar to him, just that he was always drawing under the tree away from everyone else. And all that frowning would end up making him look ninety years old forever. If he should say so himself, that was a scary thought, always looking like they were old but never dying.
He raised his brow and then turned his gaze to the moon as hers did. A slight whistle left him as he saw what had happened. “Now that, that is a party trick,” he said in a shallow voice, filling his lungs with the fresh air before placing the beer to his lips and taking a small sip.

She broke the kiss only to get air; a bright laugh left her as her arms snaked around his neck, her forehead pressed against his with a slight chuckle leaving her. “Now that was something to write home about”, she whispered softly against his lips, and after a while, she let them connect again. Wanting only more of him, maybe if she was being honest, she wanted all of him and all he dared to give her.

Minerva pressed her brows together. “Yes, exhausting, truly is,” she said as she placed a hand against her chest in a mock attempt to seem like it was too much for her. “well then, let's go!” she laughed and took a tray of shots and walked up the stairs towards Delphine. “Hello, beautiful” Delphine turned her gaze from her companions towards the women joining them. “Minerva, darling!” she quickly got up. With the whiff of her hands, a man stood up and took the tray so Delphine could hug her friend, then she turned towards the hybrid. “And who this might be?” she said with a charming smile and put out her hand to greet her.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 5:36 pm

"Maybe, it's been weird you know, trying to figure out who you are whilst the whole world just changes around you with a speed you had no idea was possible," she let out a sigh. Because she knew he did, not only had he experienced losing his mother, but also been taking with his father against his will - then having his mother suddenly returning. It was a mess real. But at some level it was nice to be around someone who understood how it was like believing someone had been taken from you, yet for them to show up again - how much that changed your perspective of things.

Showing off a little party trick was something she never really did, because her powers being so easily over loaded if not careful. "Yeah - it is," she chuckled a little lowly before she let out a sigh, just putting the other arm as well behind her head, gazing up the night sky. "You ever feel like there are some gods looking down at us laughing, whilst we just try to get some fucking piece of mind? Because I do," she mumbled a little knowing it sounded completely mental.

Scorpio chuckled a little bit, "well well, you wanna write home about me? This bad influence here?" He whispered against her lips, letting their lips meet once again, pulling her closer towards him, letting his hand rest against her lower back wanting her as close as he could right now on the dance floor. After all he was taught to go after the things he wanted in life, so why not do just that?

Walking towards the beautiful siren, well you needed to be blind to not notice the beauty she possessed. Citrine watched the girls greet with other with a small smile, then turning her eyes to the siren once their eyes met, well the hybrid felt like she already knew Delphine - which she of course didn't. "Citrine, pleasure to meet you," Citrine presented herself and took Delphine's hand giving it a polite firm shake.
Howard

Howard

Humør : Be patient with yourself. Nothing in nature blooms all year.
Fag : Drama + Dance + Language + History
Antal indlæg : 78

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 6:03 pm

When there was a party in town, there were always some people that kept showing up. It was like they were a magnet, or the party was; who was to know. But whatever it was, it was never a real party if they didn’t show up. So, what did that even mean?
It meant that Howard Findlay stepped into the club where people were already having the best times of their lives. His eyes scanned to see if there was anyone he knew; there was plenty; maybe it had been because he had needed to get out, and do something on his own, not that he didn’t love spending all his waking hours with Maya. Still, with Nick’s death and how Katelyn had taken it, he had seen it as an opportunity to go out by himself even if he had texted Maya and told her that she was on the list, too, if she and Katelyn changed their minds.
He walked over and asked for one of those fancy drinks many men would never dare to order because of some obscure toxic masculinity. Oh well, more for him and the ladies. He took a sip before a well-known scent hit him; he looked towards the back of the bar and saw the edge of a pair of stairs that led up to what he would think was the roof.

He looked towards her and gave her a soft smile when she spoke about not feeling like she could catch a break; he understood that. Not that he felt like he could compare his struggles to those around him. Especially not with everything that had happened with Seraphina. Zadkiel had almost died, and Tien – well, Tien, maybe the only reason he was so mad at her was that he felt like she should have been there to protect him, but she hadn’t been. She would rather fool around with Sebastian and keep her drugs than make sure their father hadn’t taken him away. Laila, well, you could never really stay angry at her now, could you?

I thought it was you” Howie’s voice rang out like a warm blanket folded around you. Kemuel looked up and gave his best friend's little brother a big smile. Kemuel got up and walked over to pull him into a hug “good to see you too” Kemuel nodded, taking a step back as Howie looked towards Lexie and winked at her. “Well, I might not be able to help with those gods of yours, but I give a really good hug that might outweigh all of it”, he laughed, spreading out his arms.

A laugh left her as she broke their lips again. “Bad influence? Please,” she chuckled, giving his lips a peck before a bright smile. “I don’t really have anyone to write home about, and I don’t think my sister should have any say in who is bad for me or not”, she mumbled, letting her fingers glide into his hair. She could get lost in his eyes if she wasn’t careful.

Delphine winked “pleasure is all mine, I’m sure”, she said with a soft chuckle before guiding them to sit down with the rest of them. “This is Beno, and the girl is Triss” she explained who the two models were, and then they nodded as a hello before they took a sip from their drinks. “Not really the chatty types, as you can see, but please sit down”, she said with a big smile.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 6:30 pm

Lexie opened her eyes again after having only just closed them briefly. That voice, she sat up and turned her head around with a small chuckle, getting up a little later than Kemuel who was already over to greet Howie. Lexie raised her brow a little bit, "of course you would be here," she chuckled a little bit while shaking her head, then walking over to give Howie a big hug. Lexie exhaled a little not having really realized perhaps how much she just had needed one big warm hug, not because she couldn't just go ask her family for hugs, and sometimes she had just walked over and stolen a couple of half hugs from Elias and Leon - simply because she needed them, even if she never vocalized it. "Good to see you," she chuckled a little bit before stepping out of the embrace again. "I'm almost flattered you want to join the outcasts of the party on the roof," Lexie teased a little bit.

Scorpio chuckled a little lowly, looking into her eyes while listening to her. "Well, not like I would care too much if she thought so -" he was pretty honest about that. He saw it time and time again, people thinking they could change the criminal, the bad guy and purify him or some shit, he wasn't that. And he wasn't that bad if you asked him. Scorpio let his nose touch hers a little.

Citrine sat down when guided to, looking towards the two companions that Delphine had with her, "thank you -" she replied back to having the permission to sit down, looking shortly around, "so how did you two meet? Just work or another glorious party?" Citrine wondered how the two girls had met. Well, sometimes she wondered how Minerva met many people, this time she just had to ask.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 8:06 pm

His arms almost engulfed her, drawing her a little closer, and he placed his chin against hers. Now it wasn’t because he was a tall man, so he was instead used to girls either being just as tall as him or even a little taller. Now, no were near the same height that Kemuel was showing these days; that tall stick looked like someone that would get blown away if he wasn’t careful. “Good to see you too,” he said with a bright smile as she stepped out of his arms. Not that he let her go away from him entirely as his left hand found her shoulder. “What, the outcast always has the best party, so why wouldn’t I be here?” he said with a cheeky grin and finally moved his hand away, taking a sip from his drink. “besides, I am the party, so" he mused, which earned him a snort from Kemuel that had sat himself down again. “So, how are you doing?” he asked, giving Lexie a warm smile; now, it had never been because love had been lost between them when they had decided to split. It had simply been that thing hanging over their heads that a man named Henry would walk past them one day, and he would have to let her go. So before it happened, they had decided to end it. Foolish kids. But that was the past, and hopefully, things hadn’t turned out that bad since. Sadly he hadn’t been that good at following up on things after he had moved away, which was almost a year now that he had done that.

Imogen laughed as he explained that he wouldn’t care too much. “I’m old enough to make my own decisions, and if you were anyone else, I wouldn’t have let you kiss me”, she murmured because that was the truth. Imogen had always been a firm believer that one should always be one’s most authentic self, even if that meant you were a criminal, a crook or a low life, as some would phrase it. Her? She saw it as someone that just lived life as they wanted and didn’t enslave by society's rules. Maybe that was what drew her to Scorpio because, much like herself, he was a free spirit.

Minerva shook her head. “Neither, Delphine here is one of the best pianists that you can come across; I went and saw one of her performances, maybe the best performance I’ve ever seen, which of course meant I needed to get to know her; that was when I found out little miss pretty face has a much darker side to her, which of course only made me love her more” Delphine laughed and shook her head “Well, all very true, besides one can never really say no to Minerva when she starts on something she wants – then she will get it.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 8:29 pm

Howie as always did make a very clear point on the outcasts having the best parties, making her make a little grimace. Then she shook her head a little, giving him a small push against the shoulder when he said he was the life of the party with a teasing smile still playing on her lips, "well clearly." Then wrapping her arms around herself as Howie asked how she was doing. Now, under normal circumstances, even with her family she could put on a mask to keep herself hidden away from the ocean of emotions wanting to swallow her whole time to time, but there was something else when it came to Howie. Maybe it was the whole thing that he had seen her in her lowest after she had lost her parents. The coven and everything she really had known. He had seen her struggle rebuilding herself into a person who had to find out who she was without the most important people in her life. So, pretending to be someone she was not, was extremely hard when she was facing Howie - who could even see her perhaps trying to figure out if she should lie or not, "well not perfect, but I'm getting by," she replied with a warmer smile, which was mostly because she couldn't really complain could she? She had gotten her parents back, more family than before - she had nothing to be sad about. But sometimes the outside world forgot that just because you suddenly had everything back, it didn't take away all the things that once had happened.

Scorpio hummed a little bit, "oh really, I'm flattered," he cracked a little smile. It wasn't really because he was walking about taking all the pretty strangers to his bed room either, he liked some harmless flirting - okay a few casual flings once in a while but he didn't really kiss and tell either. Then he moved his head just a bit to the side so he once again could kiss her, this time more passionate then before, almost longingly."Should we get something to drink?" he whispered after having unlocked their lips.

Citrine listened to what Minerva told her, and nodded a couple of times. "I love it, but yeah - Minerva gets what Minerva wants, I learned that from a very young age," Citrine pointed out looking at Minerva with a laugh. If you asked Citrine's sister, Minerva had perhaps been the worst possible person Citrine could have chosen to look up to after the loss of their mother, but well, Citrine had fun so she didn't really care on that note.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings EmptyTors Maj 12, 2022 12:53 pm

He nodded and smiled at her. “I know that feeling”, Howie conquered and looked towards Kemuel, that shrugged and then pointed his hand with the beer towards Alexandra. “I think she said it pretty good, not perfect, but well, we are still here, aren’t we,” he said with a smaller smile, knowing that the aura that Howie carried made a big difference in the fact that he didn’t feel as gloomy as he usually did. “So, what are you both doing up here, besides playing outcasts, the music and people too much?” he asked, lifting a brow and the look that Kemuel was more than enough for him to understand. “If you both rather leave, I’m pretty sure that I’ll be able to cook up a nice story for why you had to go”, he mused; Kemuel thought about it for a second. Still, right now, it was all right, just sitting here on the roof and talking. “Nah, it’s okay”, he said, taking a sip of his beer and looking into the night.

This time he took her breath away.
She hadn’t been expecting this level of passion from him towards her, nor the almost longing feeling she felt creeping into her heart. But as the music and drugs floated in her system, it was hard not just to give in and let her be swept away at the moment. Her arms locked around his neck, and she pulled herself closer until he finally unlocked their lips and asked if they should get something to drink. A brilliant smile formed over her lips; lost for words, she nodded; they could do that, of course. She slowly let her arms leave him so he could actually walk towards the bar.

Minerva’s smile became more prominent as it was mentioned that she got what she wanted. Well, that wasn’t true. She had never ended up getting one thing, but that was something she had decided not to pursue primarily for the shake of the friendship with Malcolm, but other than that, she had always gotten what she had wanted, no exception.
Delphine let out a soft sigh as she took a sip from the drink she was holding and looked over the many people dancing around. “So, anyone catching your attention this fine evening?” she asked, letting her eyes glide over the crowd of people on the dancefloor and by the bar.
Scorpio

Scorpio

Humør : I don't follow the rules. I follow dogs on social media.
Antal indlæg : 17

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings EmptyFre Maj 20, 2022 8:48 pm

"No its alright, we are just enjoying the silence for a moment or two," she smiled at Howie then exhaled. "Besides I don't think Minerva will be so easily convinced for any reason I may have to leave," Lexie chuckled a little while shaking her head a little bit. "How about you? Not that I'm surprised to find you here, it's just been a while," which was true, perhaps too long, but to be fair so much had happened. "I heard you moved to Oakheart, wasn't London good enough for you?" She teased a little bit letting a light laugh fall over her lips.

Scorpio placed his arm around her shoulders, keeping her close almost as if he wanted people around him to know that they shouldn't try anything. A little possessive by nature was healthy, right? Sitting down he noticed the dark aura not far from him, oh, this person was one he been lurking around at the academy the times the aura had been present. It wasn't till now his eyes rested upon the guy, and let out a small chuckle. "So, you are the one making my schemes just a tiny bit harder to get away with these days?" Scorpio raised a brow, not letting his arm fall from Imogen's shoulder while talking to the guy. He couldn't place the vibe he got from him - but he if anything liked it.

Citrine clicked her tongue a little bit, "for sure - everyone here is incredibly attractive, and oh damn, I would like to jump each one of you  - but I have a feeling that most people here are either straight, taken, gay - or simply not interested," she let out a sigh, well she was here to party anyways, drink till she  didn't care about even that anymore. Isn't that what you needed once in a while to just get wasted enough for someone being hot enough to make out with? Even if here it wasn't like you needed much alcohol for that, but her previous statement still stood. Letting her eyes fall to the demon Minerva had talked to earlier and the girl, talking to a tall handsome stranger, then she realized just who that person was, making her forget to breath for a second, turning her head away. "Can we go take some fresh air for just one second?" She mumbled a little bit.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 11:41 am

Howie shrugged as both of them told him it was okay; “all right, but then just don’t come whining to me; when you decide you want to go home, that was your own and only chance”, he laughed, knowing that if it came down to it, he would, of course, help both of them to get out, he could, after all, make a hell of a case without even having to lie.
It has”, he said as he walked over and placed himself against the wall where Kemuel was sitting. “Nah, London wasn’t what it was all made up to be”, he confessed and then looked at Lexie. “To be truthful, it just turned out that I’m not a person that wants fame and all that; instead, I opened up a youth centre, using dance to activate them instead of them ending up on Southside’s streets,” he said with a small smile, it wasn’t that big of a success, but it would be that he was sure off, especially with the help from both Maya and Laila.

Heath had gotten in; it hadn’t been all that difficult, just a few well-placed magical items, and then you could almost get away with anything. He had noticed Citrine relatively fast, but since he wasn’t here to cause unnecessary trouble, he hadn’t really acknowledged her nor intended to. You got a few thousand years to think things through, and you learned to let go. Or at least Heath had; he didn’t have time to waste on some girl, especially when she didn’t want him.
Walking to the bar, he quickly noticed the fire and soul demon, “Might, might not be,” Heath chuckled, quickly eying the arm that was placed around the rather lovely looking woman; something about him made Imogen’s hairs rise in the back of her neck, almost the same vibe she had gotten from Helio, and back then when she had met the leader of Coyotes, she hadn’t known what she knew now, you steered clear of those types of guys.
A rum on the rocks, please,” the tall nature spirit asked as the bartender finally came to him. "Why?" he asked turning in attention back to Scorpio.

Both Minerva and Delphine looked at Citrine as she suddenly wanted to go out for fresh air. “Sure”, Minerva nodded. “We can go up to the roof, maybe get a cigarette or something stronger?” she asked her cousin, knowing that there was a good reason if she suddenly wanted to leave. Delphine waved, wanting to stay behind with her other friends, even if they weren’t nearly as interesting, but she still felt terrible about just leaving.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cigarettes & Feelings   Cigarettes & Feelings Empty

Cigarettes & Feelings
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» What happens when you let your feelings out? - Roy
» Does books have feelings? (XXX) - Stephen