Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

No hard feelings - Dean

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

No hard feelings - Dean Empty
IndlægEmne: No hard feelings - Dean   No hard feelings - Dean EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 1:23 pm

@Dean <333

If there was something Samuel hated then it was some vigilante youngster who wanted to mess with his business. He hadnt heard what had happened exactly, but did it really matter? Whoever that wanted to mess with his men, messed with him. And he'd be damned to sit back and watch a dealer lose a good amount on money when he can deal with the problem directly. His men had caught the man responsible, a simple werewolf that was a student at the academy. Samuel found it quite disappointing, because having to teach this guy a lesson would mean less business. But he could find a comfort in beating the hell out of him.
He stood leaned against his car as his men approached with the guy, throwing him onto the ground right in front of Samuel. The demon had a cigarette in the corner of his mouth as his arms were crossed over his chest. "You youngsters never learn do you?" he asked coldly. He pushed himself over the car, and it would be clear that he had a lot of power, as most of the men present quivered at his presence. He calmly walked closer to the guy as he crouched down to level with the man, looking into him with his unpredictable dark eyes. He started dusting off the guy's shirt to remove the dirt but his eyes never left his, like this was a powerplay. Samuel clapped his shoulder before he took a drag from his cigarette and studied the guy's face. "You may not have realized, but you messed with the wrong druglord, friend," he then said rather calmly as he then smiled just a little bit.
He exhaled the smoke into the air and started rolling up his sleeves slowly, before he grabbed the guy's collar firmly, before Samuel's clenched fist hit him hard, but it could have been harder. A girl jumped out of the car and looked at them with horrified eyes. "Dad! Stop!" she yelled, but some of Samuel's men grabbed her arms. Samuel sighed and looked back at her, "Shut up Vanessa and watch," he just said warningly, which made Vanessa gulp and move her black eyes to the guy. A couple of tears ran down her cheeks. Samuel returned his cold gaze to the werewolf. "She thought that I should just let you go. 'Find the good in my heart' and spare you from this. Do you think she's right?" he then asked the guy with an unpredictable smile on his lips.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: No hard feelings - Dean   No hard feelings - Dean EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 6:00 pm

Earlier he had noticed a poor drug addict getting intimidated by money collectors. The addict didn’t have any money, so Dean tried to interfere and hand the men some cash - but they just shoved him off and grabbed the addict by his throat. That’s when Dean called the police. Probably not the best choice looking back. But he couldn’t help it. He hated injustice. It wasn’t in his nature to stand by and watch some tough guys require money from someone who obviously needed help.

He got thrown on the ground and groaned, before he looked up at the man in front of him. You’d think that Dean would’ve learned by now to keep his stupid mouth shut. After all, it almost killed him last time. Yet he still called the police and made everything worse. “We will never learn unless we live our young life to the fullest,” he said. How would he ever get to be old and wise, if he weren't ever young and crazy? Surely a bad guy like him would understand. Before he could push himself up, the man crouched down to his level and removed some dirt from his shirt. Dean stared back into his eyes. He wasn’t sure what this man wanted to do with him. He just knew that he didn’t want Dean to interfere with their business ever again. “One man got arrested and so what?” it probably didn’t hurt his business to lose one man and let a drug addict get away with his debt. “I suggest you reconsider your clientele because the drug addict was clearly not going to repay his debt unless he robbed a bank,” he pointed out. The amount that the men were demanding was unrealistic. Even if they went to the drug addicts place and took everything, it still wouldn’t cover it. He probably lied about his assets to whoever sold him the drugs in the first place. Anyway, it didn’t matter to Dean. The whole drug business was dangerous and foolish. It ruined so many lives.  
He frowned at the smell of the smoke, but his facial expression quickly changed as the man grabbed his collar and hit him. He closed his eyes and felt the pain in his stomach. He was used to receiving punishment through violence. His alcoholic father had made sure of that. At least it didn’t feel as hurtful when a stranger did it. He moved his face past the man to get a glimpse of his daughter who had asked him to stop. It was clear to see that she hadn’t turned up to be like her dad. She might just be the luck he needed. Dean looked back at the man as he started talking. He doubted that he had much good in his heart but nodded to his question. “Your daughter sounds like a clever girl,” he said and looked down at his hand, hoping he would let go of his shirt.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No hard feelings - Dean   No hard feelings - Dean EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 6:50 pm

He narrowed his eyes at the guy at his words and couldnt hold back a smirk. The words were true, of course, how could anyone know if they didnt live to learn? Not even Samuel could argue with the logic, but despite that, he also couldnt just let one guy ruin his business. If one guy could get away with it, then another could too. Quickly a chainreaction would begin if he had to let every young righteous man slip. A thing he couldnt do.
He lifted his eyebrow. "One man, yes. Someone could have seen your action of justice and felt moved by it, soon everyone would start locking my men away. You understand?" he then said as the man spoke about his client. He bit back a smirk as he watched the werewolf's eyes. "Clients are clients. They use, they pay. Drugs arent cheap and they arent free," he then said in a indifferent voice as he didnt really care much about it. "He should have robbed a bank. The debt hadnt been raised even though he hadnt payed for a long while. That's a lot of drugs that have gone unpaid," he then explained and shook his head.
He hit the guy but it didnt really seem to have much of an effect on the werewolf. It made Samuel smirk but he didnt let go of the collar, even as his daughter asked him to stop. Vanessa stared with her big doe eyes as the men held her back. Samuel hated that she was so soft, but it was his own fault. Raising her to believe her life had been a fairytale, bound to leave a trait of goodness in her, the silly girl. If only she knew that it was all a ruse, implanted memories to hide the fact that she had grown up isolated and cared for by scientists that had to make sure her abilities were intact.
He listened to the guy and then shook his head as he smiled lightly, "She is. Runs in the family," he then said as he let go of the werewolf's collar and corrected it, like had he never touched him. He rose and gave his men a look before he went back to the car.
He inhaled his smoke as his men started surrounding the guy, only to start kicking him like a sack of potatoes. Most were humans but there were some demons along, to make sure that it would hurt. Samuel just watched as this went on, letting them kick him around for a bit before he lifted his to signal them to stop. "Look around you, boy. Take a good look, before I bury you," he then said and flicked the cigarette away.
"Dad, please stop! Let him go!" his daughter screamed, which annoyed Samuel. He moved his ice cold gaze to a man beside him that grabbed Vanessa by the shoulder before giving her a solid backhand. She just froze and stood motionless as Samuel returned his gaze to the guy. He muttered some words to himself and rubbed his temples. "Fucking kids," he said angrily. She was ruining everything, and he was starting to question if bringing her along really was a good idea. But she had to learn, she had to watch and learn how their world was.
He signaled for the men to kick the werewolf again and watched as it went on for longer this time. He knew werewolfs, they could handle a little bit more than humans, which was good, it meant that he could torment him for a little longer to get his point across. Vanessa gulped and swallowed her plea as she watched in horror. Samuel signaled them to stop again as he crossed his arms and looked at the guy, "You good?" he then asked as he tilted his head with a small smirk.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: No hard feelings - Dean   No hard feelings - Dean EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 9:00 pm

He looked a bit down while he considered his words. Only a reckless son of a bitch would have done the same, but perhaps he was right. He did like the sound of him being an inspiration to others. It wasn’t a surprise that the man seemed careless of the addict. It only made the price of drugs rise further, when they had to compensate for debtors who never paid back. Not that it mattered. Dean didn't understand anything about the criminal world they lived in.  

He sighed of relief when the man let go of his collar. He got up on his feet but wherever he looked, somebody was walking towards him and he had nowhere to run. He knew what it meant and gulped as goosebumps rushed down his spine. It wouldn’t help to yell and ask for help. He just had to take his punishment. He fought the first guy who got close to him by giving him a fist in his face and grabbing his arms as he tried to hit Dean. As more of them started hitting him, he quickly became helpless. They made him fall to the ground and started to kick him. He wailed in pain as their boots bruised his whole body and he gasped for breath after a guy kicked him in his chest. The drug lord signaled for them to stop and his healing kicked in. Quickly the bruises would disappear and he breathed heavily while his body recovered.
His next words scared him more than anything, as he realized the reason for bringing Dean to a graveyard. “Please! Don’t do this. I’ve learned my lesson,” he desperately begged. How the words sounded familiar. “I’ll do anything,” his daughter screamed but he still didn’t seem affected by it. He sympathized with her, though his father didn’t look all that bad compared to hers. She obviously wasn’t ready to be a part of his drug cartel, but maybe that was exactly why he forced her to see this.
The men started to kick him again, this time harder and longer. He felt lots of hits to his stomach and face, which made him cough up some blood. He tried his best to cover his face and curl up as they kept kicking him. The pain was unbearable, and he had nothing but darkness in his mind. His life was in ruins and no matter what he tried to think about, it was just his own father hitting him until he eventually got free and escaped out through the window and into the woods. Except he couldn’t do that now. Eventually they stopped, and he placed his hands on the ground to try to lift himself up. He spat on the ground to get the rest of the blood out, and felt the healing rejuvenate his body slightly. Hopefully they wouldn’t notice his accelerated healing due to the blood that covered his body. He opened his mouth to answer but nothing came out. He coughed again. “Yes,” he said in a deep, vulnerable voice as he turned his dark eyes towards the drug lord. It was hard not to focus on anything but the throbbing pain that went through him and it took him a while to find the strength to stand up, but he didn’t want to look weak. Besides he wasn’t going to let them bury him, without trying to escape first. He just stood there, staring at the drug lord, while thinking about how he was going to get the fuck out of there.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No hard feelings - Dean   No hard feelings - Dean EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 4:56 pm

Watching his men beat up the guy wasnt really all that satisfying, but it was necessary. He had to know that he was messing with the big guns, that had no regard for his well being. And what other way than a good old bootparty to prove that? He watched as some of the bruises seemed to disappear, but he didnt really care much for it. If the guy had a healing ability, it wouldnt matter. It just had to hurt, and a lot.
He wasnt surprised to hear the werewolf beg as he had mentioned burying him. Usually that would make even the most fearless people feel immense fear, mostly because it was so unpredictable. Would anyone be able to find them before they starved, if they even could starve? Or would the buried person be doomed to lay in a grave long before it was even their time. It was such a cruel thing to do, especially burying a person that was still alive. The darkness and quiet could drive anyone mad, along with the feeling of being abandoned to a cruel fate. He ordered the other beating with ease, what would a few more hits and kicks really hurt? Probably a lot more than necessary, but that wasnt Samuel's problem.
He went over to the werewolf as the beating was over and crouched down again to listen to his answer. He smiled and clapped the guy's shoulder. "Good. It was only a warmup," he said with a warm smile before he pulled out a handkerchief to remove some blood from the guy's chin. "Oh, you're all bloody and broken. Or are you really?" he said as he clicked his tongue and shook his head. He rose again and folded the handkerchief before he handed it to one of his men. The blood could tell them more about this young man, and Samuel wasnt a person who'd pass up on an opportunity like that.
"But before we get to that, I'd like to talk to you about a few things," he then said as he looked at his men that stepped away but still kept a rather tight circle around the guy so he couldnt run. "I did a little bit of research on you beforehand, if you dont mind," he then said in a cold tone as he turned his back to the guy and folded his hands. "Dean Alvarez. Student at Athena, but that isnt the interesting part," he then said as he moved his gaze back at the guy, "A young girl visited you a couple of weeks ago. A young vampire, that had sadly fallen into the hands of the demon Ramsay Deverux. Does this ring a bell?" he then said, turning his front back to the werewolf with a curious look in his eyes.
"You see, Ramsay works for Umbrella, the company that is looking for mine," he then explained and narrowed his eyes at the guy, seeing if the guy knew anything about that, or if he was just feeding him all this new information. "The girl," he then said and paused for a bit as he rubbed his chin, "Who is she? Why does Ramsay want her? Tell me, and you will get your freedom," he then said as he made a calculating look at the guy.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: No hard feelings - Dean   No hard feelings - Dean EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 9:04 pm

His eyes widened as he said it was a warm-up. He had to be kidding. Had Dean not sounded convincing when he said he had learned his lesson? Either way, he had a slight hope of getting out alive. Instead of hitting him, he took out a handkerchief to remove some blood on his face. Dean felt a strong urge to bite him but knew he had to restrain himself. There was no right answer to his question because he knew that the drug lord wouldn’t stop until he got what he wanted.
How impressive,” he muttered ironically, as the man had found out his name and current occupation. He wondered what the interesting information was. He looked away from his eyes while he was trying to think of which young vampire he hinted to – that was until he said the name Ramsay, and his face turned pale. He damned himself for giving away any kind of expression, because now he probably thought Dean knew something. He was such a bad liar. The lack of this quality didn’t come in handy now.
Apparently, Ramsay and the drug lord were rivals. “We have a common enemy then,” he said in a serious tone. Dean listened patiently until he mentioned the girl again. There was no way that he would as much as mention Karmena’s name, but he had to think fast or else he knew that Dean was hiding something. “How am I supposed to know what a psychopath wants? If anything, a fellow demon like you would have a better understanding of his actions,” he pointed out with a slight anger in his voice. He couldn’t betray any of his friends, not now, not ever. This meant he couldn’t tell him the reason for why Ramsay wanted her, as that would include mentioning Amaryllis. “As far as I understand, Ramsay doesn't care about the victims he tortures. He could just see a special ability, a rare race or a random stranger and use them in his sick experiments or for pure pleasure. I'm not sure there's any reason behind his choice of victims” he kept talking, hoping to give him something useful. After all, he didn't need to feel any more pain than he already had to endure. His body was still recovering. “I. Don’t. Know.” he said firmly as he clenched his fist. “Why are you interested in her anyway?” he asked. Primarily because of the worry that had built up inside of him. Karmena had gone through enough and if there was any way he could prevent anybody from wanting to do her more harm, he would make sure of it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No hard feelings - Dean   No hard feelings - Dean EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 9:47 pm

He raised an eyebrow as Dean said they had a common enemy. He didnt find it hard to believe that Ramsay could be anyone's enemy, but was it really useful for him? What could this guy really do? Samuel only needed opportunities, not letting people off the hook simply because they hated Ramsay as much as he did. He listened intently as Dean explained how he didnt know what Ramsay thought about, and he had to chuckle at his words. "Sure, I understand," he said as he then put a cigarette in his mouth, yet Dean went on to say more about Ramsay, most of what Samuel already knew.
"I've known Ramsay for as long as he's been here. A high standing general in the military, a pure sadist of the flesh. Yet," he paused as he took a long drag from his cigarette as he looked into Dean's eyes. "He'd never play with a toy twice, unless it has some meaning to him. So when I heard that he had not only tortured her, but been looking for her after afterwards. Isnt that peculiar for a man that easily gets bored?"
He smiled at how the werewolf reacted to his curiousity. He shook his head and couldnt hold back a laughter, "You gotta do better than that, boy," he then said rather calmly and looked down at Dean with a cold expression. He lifted his phone and showed it to Dean, "With a press of a button, I could easily find her myself. What I would do if I did? Pure mystery," he then said with a cold smile, yet what Dean didnt know was that he couldnt really do much about the girl. Eilish, his girlfriend had a somewhat friendship with the vampire, so if Samuel even touched her, he'd be in trouble. "My business with her is nothing bad, but doubtfully you'd believe it," he then said and shrugged. He still wanted the information that the werewolf wasnt giving him. "But I guess only the future will tell," he then said rather disappointed as he clapped his hands as his men grabbed Dean by the arms and started dragging him to the grave.
"Whatever information you hold, let it stay in your grave," he then said in the same unpredictable calm as he followed the men dragging Dean. Suddenly a man next to Vanessa squealed in a gutteral scream as a long spear of her black blood had projected from her hand and pierced the man's throat. She pushed the other man off her as she ran for the forest. A man tried to stop her, but she shot out shards of sharp pins from her body, hurting anyone near her. Soon she was gone in the forest. Samuel sighed deeply and shook his head as he watched her. He stopped next to the open grave and let the men throw Dean in, the casket would slam shut and soon dirt and rubble would cover it, till there wasnt a hole anymore. Samuel exhaled and shook his head, "Fuck," he murmured angrily as he went back to his car. He drove off and left the werewolf to the cruel fate he had placed him in.

It couldnt have been more than an hour or two before Dean could hear the digging. "Baal, dig faster, please!" Vanessa begged as Baal grunted in exhaustion, "I've dug up a grave before, it takes time," he answered her as the shovel hit the casket. Vanessa pulled Baal away as she removed the last of the dirt herself and opened the casket. She pulled out a vial of vampire blood and forced it into Dean's mouth with a worried expression, "Finish it up," she demanded in almost a whisper, yet her voice was just as dominant as her father's had been. "Do you need more?" she asked with a worried frown on her brows.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: No hard feelings - Dean   No hard feelings - Dean EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 11:20 pm

He hadn’t given it much thought, but it sounded strange that he was so interested in Karmena, if he easily got bored. If the drug lord already knew this, he wasn’t going to be satisfied with any words that had come out of Dean’s mouth. Shortly after this realization he told him that he had to do better than that. He narrowed his eyes while looking at his phone. Wondering what the purpose of it was and whether he really was telling the truth. Either way he wouldn’t let him find her. He kept a straight face, as he couldn’t let his word affect them more than they already had. It was much easier with physical pain than the endless mental manipulation. Dean certainly didn’t believe that this man wouldn’t easily harm Karmena.

He gulped at the clap of his hands and started to run to the left, but the men quickly got to him and dragged him towards his designated grave. Dean used everything in his power to stop them and fight against their grip. He dug his feet into the dirt underneath him and yelled for them to stop. He noticed his daughters murder, from what looked like blood magic but that didn’t seem to stop the drug lord in making sure Dean was buried. He panicked and begged the drug lord to stop. He was too young to die and there wasn’t anything scarier than getting buried alive. He fell into the hard wooden casket and struggled to stay up as they shut the casket and hurt his head. They locked it, so he just tried to beat and kick the casket open, however it was to no use as he heard the dirt get thrown on top of him. “DON’T DO THIS. I’LL DO ANYTHING,” the panic took over and nothing but desperate begging came out of him. “HELP ME!” he yelled as the darkness surrounded him and he felt the cold temperature of laying deep under the surface. “Por favor, Dios ayúdame” he prayed and prayed, hoping that if no living creatures heard him, that God would.

As he heard complete silence, he sighed deeply and decided to preserve his energy. If he used up too much oxygen he would only shorten his life. He needed to save his breath for yelling when there actually was a living spirit present at the graveyard. Dean closed his eyes and breathed as slowly as he could, trying to slow down his panicking heartbeats. All he did was beg for someone to come by within the next couple of hours to dig him free, before he would choke and die. He thought about all the people he had met in Gaia, about his family and about what would happen if he died. About who would miss him and whether it had always been his fate to die young. He wasn’t sure of how much time had gone by, before he heard voices above the ground. It felt like a lifetime considering he thought his life was ending. He started to bang on the casket, so they could hear him. “HEY!” he yelled. “PLEASE HELP ME! I’M BURIED ALIVE” he yelled as loud as possible. He sighed of relief when he heard digging and had never felt luckier in his entire life. As the casket opened he narrowed his eyes over the sudden light and barely saw who had dug him up, before he tasted blood in his mouth. He swallowed it slowly and took a deep breath in of the fresh air. When she asked if he needed more, he realized who it was.
You’re his daughter,” he stated and looked at her with a confusing look. Either way, it didn’t matter seeing as she saved his life. “You came back,” he was still confused about if all of this was really happening or if he had passed out and now was dreaming of getting saved. He cleared his throat before he pushed himself up in a sitting position. “I can’t thank you enough,” he said and embraced her in a thankful hug. “You’re a good person,” he said and couldn’t begin to imagine what her dad would do to her, if he ever found out what she had done. After a few moments, he got up on his feet and pulled himself up from the grave, to land on the grass. That’s when he noticed Baal. “I thought I heard a familiar voice. Thank you for coming to my rescue," he said as he crawled up on his feet. "Seems like death likes to play games with me,” he said with a serious voice and looked down on the casket. This was the second time he had almost died this year. If anything he now had a terrible anxiety from drowning and being buried alive.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No hard feelings - Dean   No hard feelings - Dean EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 12:09 am

The pleas didnt matter to Samuel, he had doomed him to this grave and he wouldnt leave till he was sure that the werewolf was deep underground. He had to go find her himself, it would seem. Or maybe he would just go find Eilish, as whatever business he had with Karmena, could wait till he actually cared more about it. Getting the information out of Dean hadnt bore fruit and it annoyed Samuel to the core. Whatever Vanessa did, was her own damn business, she knew the way home. He wasnt going to play parent, not for anything in his life.

As they approached, she heard his pleas and shook her head, "I already know you're down there dummy, my dad got you in this mess, remember?" she whispered to the ground as Baal started digging him out. As she fed him the vial, she noticed how he realized who she was, a small smile formed on her lips, but it was a sad one. His next words made her raise an eyebrow, "You thought I was going to just run away and forget you?" she asked as she watched him sit up.
When he wrapped his arms around her, she widened her eyes for a second at the physical contact, something she wasnt really used to. She didnt really mind it, but still it struck her as odd. She couldnt really believe him when he said she was a good person, she shrugged as he let her go and rubbed her shoulders after the embrace. "I'm not," she replied and moved her gaze away from his as she didnt really want to talk about it.
When Dean pulled himself up from the grave, Baal grabbed his shoulders and helped him to his feet with a smile on his lips, "Oddly enough, it's common for people to be buried here apparently. I stumbled upon Vanessa and she told me everything," he then said as his eyes turned serious when he looked into the werewolf's eyes. "Messing with Samuel Prideux is bound to be bad. That man wont stop at anything to get what he wants," he then said and chuckled at Dean's words about death. He scratched his neck as Vanessa's hand flew up from the hole and he grabbed it to pull her up to her feet. She looked at Dean with her big doe eyes and made a sad frown. "You should have just told him. His girlfriend is the vampire's friend... Or something," she then said as her talk turned into a mumble and her eyes moved away.
She reached down in Baal's rugsack to pull out a few more vials, "Drink," she then said as her eyes were on the vials and not Dean's face. If he took the vials, she'd just stand there and watch him drink before she turned to the forest, "This is a bad place. It's where Ramsay is most of the time," she then said in a low tone as her eyes darted around the forest, like she was afraid they were being watched.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: No hard feelings - Dean   No hard feelings - Dean EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 4:12 pm

He didn’t know what he thought, but after seeing what her father was capable of, he wasn’t so sure she’d come back. “I don’t know. You could’ve thought that I was a bad man and deserved it,” he said, as she could’ve chosen her father’s side and not believed in Dean’s innocence. He looked at her for a while and was utterly grateful for her return. He frowned at her remark about not being good. “No matter what you think, only a good person would save a stranger and put themselves in danger for doing so,” he assured her and smiled faintly.

He looked surprised at Baal. “You mean alive?” he asked not wanting to know how he knew. His eyes turned to look at the other graves and he listened intently to any movement under the earth. “That’s terrible,” shivers ran down his spine from what he had just experienced. It felt like he had been down there for days. Maybe it was the man’s signature way of getting rid of people. Baal warned him about Samuel and he nodded slightly. “I didn’t know. I just tried to help,” he said with a sigh. Gaia was much more dangerous than the city he grew up in. He knew he had to tread more carefully from now on. He was such an idiot for always interfering and securing justice, when he obviously couldn’t handle the consequences. It was only the outcome of luck that he had been saved. Had the girl not been there, he would’ve probably died. He looked back at her as she explained what he should’ve done. He narrowed his eyes in confusion by this information. “Why didn’t he just ask his girlfriend then?” he wondered. He also wondered who his girlfriend was and if he had met her. Either way he wasn’t going to tell him anything. Not if it meant that there was a slight chance that he would harm Karmena or her friends. “Even if I told him, it wouldn’t necessarily change his mind about killing me,” he said with a sad expression on his face. Dean had watched a lot of movies and the bad guys often killed the victim regardless of receiving the valuable information. He wasn’t sure of how merciful Samuel was.

He was about to say he was fine, but he could still feel his body healing as the guys had broken some of his ribs. He knew he needed the blood so he wouldn't slow them down. He grabbed one of the vials to drink the blood and instantly felt stronger. He stared into the forest. The forest was normally where he felt at his best, but there was something about her look that worried him. “Then let's go,” he said and looked at the demons. “Did you walk here?” he asked. He hoped that they drove since it was by far the quickest way out.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: No hard feelings - Dean   No hard feelings - Dean Empty

No hard feelings - Dean
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» What happens when you let your feelings out? - Roy
» Cigarettes & Feelings