Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?

Go down 
+2
Theobald
Jack
6 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 6:47 am

"What does mom have to do with all of this?" Elenora wondered and narrowed her eyes a little bit. It was a long time someone actually had brought up their mother so of course Elenora was confused a bit at this point. Julianne however shook her head a little bit, "not her, my biological mother showed up here Yesterday. Theo and I had just returned from a hunt, she was here - warning me about the end of the world as we know it, you know classic Thursday news,"  Elenora narrowed her eyes a little bit confused, couldn't really figure out if Julianne was overdramatizing this or if she had a point, either way Elenora clicked her tongue.

"Quentin is alive," Julianne informed, "we know - we met had the pleasure of running into him last night, now - can we please just get to why you called us?" Elenora tried to rush Julianne a little, then again Elenora rarely did anything half speed, "and can we rewind to where you said, your biological mother? Just to take one step at the time," Elenora made a small movement with her hand to rewind time, and Julianne let out a sigh. "Dear old dad had an affair with a valkyrie, one thing let to the other and here Quentin and I are - I figure you can guess what happened next," Julianne let out a sigh once again and shook her head. "But she said war is coming."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Archibald

Archibald

Antal indlæg : 67

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 4:22 pm

Something didn’t add up; why had Julianne’s mother decided now, of all the times, to show up and warn her about a coming war? He didn’t like it, far from it, less so with how things were escalating at a far more rapid speed than they had foreseen. Maybe he needed to go to the heavens and figure out what on earth was going on; they needed to have some answers there, right?
And she just decided to show up yesterday, after Jack decided to confront Theo, and you probably ran into him there? Very convenient,” he said in a low and unamused tone; oh yes, he knew, it had been one of the first things he had woken up to this morning, how Jack had decided to confront Theo on his own. Now, he wasn’t about to say that his brother was a foolish man, but clearly, it was part of the Blanchard DNA; you didn’t even have to be raised by their father to end up like a reckless idiot trying to take on every problem on their own. He groaned, letting his hand find his forehead. “Great, a new war coming, and the end to the world we know now, indeed, just any other Thursday”, he mumbled, taking a sip of his coffee, not knowing what else he could say or do for that matter.
Julianne

Julianne

Humør : You break the rules and become the hero. I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn’t seem fair
Antal indlæg : 86

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 4:34 pm

"I did," she saw no point of lying, why should she at this point. She didn't even know why she had called them, just that she seemly thought it was the only right call to make. So, here she was trying to piece together something on the spot, yet not knowing how or why. All she knew was that she cared and wanted to safe Theo from the things he was going through. "Look, all I want is to help Theo, but if you don't want that I made the wrong call," she took a sharper breath in looking at Archie, then Elenora shortly before locking her eyes on Archie again. "I will give a damn about the war that's coming if I'm letting down people that I care about, clearly I have a habit of that - and I'm trying to be better, but it's hard when you are not letting me."
Archibald

Archibald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 3 EmptyTirs Jul 12, 2022 2:46 pm

His tongue glided over his lips as he narrowed his eyes; “sorry if I’m not really handing out gold medals for trying anymore”, he said, and then he got up from the table. “I need air, and I’ll call Nigel, you two, figure things out if you want to become family again or not, but I’m not here to be slandered just because I’m not in a forgiving or understanding mood”, he left the table so he could walk out of the front door. Maybe he was the calmest and most collected brother, but he too had gone through his share of trauma, one of them being that he had died a rather horrible death and leaving everything behind. Just because he had been reborn as an angel didn’t mean that it came for free. The memories were still lodged in his mind, and it had taken quite a long time before he had been able to do anything other than just lie and stare up at the ceiling.
With a short breath, he picked up his phone and called his older brother. “Hey, it’s me—Theo seems to be in trouble”, he whispered, closing his eyes as he hummed in agreement when Nigel started asking a few questions, trying to explain to his best ability. Nigel took it as well as anyone would; funnily enough, he would think Jamie would be the first to help, but he didn’t want to call him, at least not now.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 7:22 am

Archie stepped outside making Elenora take a sharper breath in, because she also knew leaving herself alone with her younger sister - it could go both ways. And Elenora was tired from last night, even with her newfound powers to empower her out the day, she was still tired and confused. "If you are just calling us here to guilt trip us, you are wasting your time. I've tried to reach out to you, but you refuse to see anything, and calling us why?" Elenora raised her brows and crossed her arms, Julianne took another breath in. "Who should I call, huh? Frederik, Griffin - reach out to my not so dead twin brother, I called you because I at least thought you would do something about it instead of sitting on your ass," Julianne argued with a lower voice. Elenora licked her lips a little taking a darling step closer to her sister, keeping her eyes locked with Julianne's. "I just might, but don't come here and say I never do anything. I have heard enough of blame from you, because every single time something goes wrong, you blame me instead of looking at yourself," Julianne raised her chin a little bit up and kept her eyes on Elenora. "We will see what Nigel says, why don't you just stay out of it till then," she shook her head taking a step back. "Hell no, you are not putting me on a bench Elenora," she grabbed Elenora's arm, a little bit to hard perhaps, making Elenora force Julianne's hand off her. "I'm going out to Archie and see what Nigel has to say, you stay here." Elenora then pointed out a bit more stern then walking outside.
Archibald

Archibald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 3 EmptyTirs Jul 19, 2022 10:53 am

He let out a short hiss, his teeth clenched together as his hand glided through his hair—he knew that Nigel already had more than enough on his plate; the last he needed was something like this—but when it came down to it, Nigel had always been the brother that all the other brothers had looked too for guidance—which was funny in a way when Nigel had always been the person that would rather follow than being a leader; and mostly when people felt like that, they never took any decisions. But you could always count on Nigel, even when he had been away; if you called, he would come, no questions asked.
They talked a little back and forth before he finally hung up, just in time to turn and look at Elenora and gave her a small smile; “he thinks that we need to sit back, us trying to interfere while he tries to do things on his own, it’ll only make the matter worse; he is a Blanchard after all, and stubbornness is our DNA” he tried to joke, even though he never quite managed to pull a smile than he would typically have done.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 3 EmptyTors Jul 28, 2022 9:47 am

Elenora nodded a little, cracking a short laugh mentioning the stubbornness in the brother's DNA. Then looking towards the door inside where she had left Julianne, "I think I convinced her to not interfere either, even if she wants to," Elenora clenched her jaw a little bit and took a sharper breath in. She understood where the need to help came from, because the withdrawal from this drug was awful, but also something you really had to do yourself. "I think she is just worked up from whatever happened here last night, she knows the process of dealing with this is something you have to fight at your own speed," Elenora turned her head back to Archie, pulling a small smile much like his. Elenora knew her sister was lonely, more now than she perhaps had realized before. But there was only so much you could do to help, even when you wanted to. "I will tell her what Nigel said, and leave her be. Clearly she needs to work out something, we all do - and I'm not sure my head can take on her issues on top of what happened last night with Ethan and I," it wasn't really because she didn't want to sit Julianne down and talk about what had happened. But not today, not this morning.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? - Page 3 Empty

Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII-
Gå til: