Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?

Go down 
+2
Theobald
Jack
6 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.
Fag : Martial Arts + Track + Music & Thunderbird history
Antal indlæg : 224

Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? Empty
IndlægEmne: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyFre Mar 18, 2022 5:19 pm

LOCATION | The forest
DATE | 6th of April 2022
TIME | Afternoon
WEATHER | Sunny, rather bright
ATTIRE | Outfit
TOPIC FOR | @Theobald

What had Jack Robin been up to lately? It was a rather great question and the answer not as exciting as some might just think. Or to Jack it had been rather life changing. He had been needed to make some choices. Hard choices. A choice to untie himself completely to Southside or fight Anthony once again to claim back the title as Serpent King. Jack had chosen to leave Southside for good, taking a chance on the life with Scarlett and help everything settle so she could get her daughter back. And she couldn't do that if he kept living in the past and if he wanted a life with her, he needed to take a stand. So, for the first time in his life he had actually chosen to do something his heart wanted. To take a leap of faith. And things were going well despite how much of an issue it also brought up with the other former members of the Serpents. He hadn't really seen much to Lauren only heard what Victoria had told him. Eric stayed more or less with Noa, which he also had heard from Victoria. It seemed like his ties with his former family were slipping away through his hands and he didn't know how to keep in touch.

Going for a walk seemed like the best idea a thing he had done every afternoon after work after his transformation. Just to get his mind clear before heading home. But something had turned in the wind on his way towards the edge of the forest. Jack stopped and took a deeper breath in. It was the same scent as whenever he was with his brothers, or almost, each of them had their own. Jack carefully walked towards it, knowing how to move silently through the woods, also knowing he wasn't the hunted. It was close to impossible to hunt him when you couldn't really track him by scent or other means. But from afar he could see a few hunters out for a hunt on some demons, as far as it looked to Jack who leaned against a tree. It had to be the Theo that the others had bee talking about. Some of the hunters left for the hunt towards the demons, but before Theo could actually get to move, Jack let a small whistle out. "You must be Theo?" He leaned a little careless against the nearest tree with his shoulder. Now he didn't have any personal relationship to Theo, "I hear a lot of stories about you lately - none of them that I'm very impressed by."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Theobald

Theobald

Antal indlæg : 57

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyTors Mar 24, 2022 9:42 pm

One day took another.
It wasn’t like Theobald actually cared what day it was, what month they were entering or which season that they would face soon. Because all that he needed to care about, was what he was expected to do right here and right now, or what there would be expected of him tomorrow. Other than that, he almost lived as a tool for someone else to use. Which, if he had been at his former self, would have been something he had absolutely hated. But now? He didn’t really feel anything, completely numb like a vampire that had turned off their feelings.
So, another day, another hunt. He was walking behind some of the other hunters, taking in the surroundings, and had quickly picked up on something else. Which had made him lack behind as he tried to figure out where the feeling came from. Because it wasn’t like he could actually sense something, completely untraceable, but even then, there was something that made the back of his hair stand up. A small sound finally made his eyes correct in the right direction and he saw the man standing against a tree. He knew his name? Interesting.
Then a smirk spilled over his lips as he let the shotgun lean against his shoulder as he walked a little closer to the man. “Well, you have me at a disadvantage, here you seem to know all about me, but I seem to know nothing about you” he hummed, not really scared nor particular alarmed by it.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyFre Mar 25, 2022 4:38 am

Of course Jack knew how to keep his way when it came to hunters, not that he usually had been bothered by them. He was untraceable after all, but he had dealt with a good amount of different people over the years. Well, never a brother who was out there trying to kill the supernatural, had he met the others a few years back maybe things would have been slightly different, but Jack rarely was bothered by the past. And if he was after all raised in a gang environment, had been a leader, it wasn't like Jack was one to crawl back in fear by the sight of a shotgun. "Oh, don't flatter yourself too much, I don't know all about you, just a little bit. Then again, you leave the earth shivering a bit the places you visit," he pointed out paying close notice to how Theo walked a bit closer to him. Hadn't it been for the fact that Nigel and the others didn't wish Theo dead, or the fact that well he was family somewhere down the line - Jack might have taken this advantage to actually just plain and simple end the guy. Well, it wouldn't be easy he knew that - didn't mean you couldn't try. But no, that was not what they wanted, so even if temptation was there and knowing he wouldn't get a chance like this again - he didn't take it. "Where are my manners, I'm Jack," he presented himself placed a hand on his chest for a second, not taking his eye on Theo. "Actually, I'm your brother, half brother so - yeah, guess you haven't been updated with all the news around town," he made a small grimace.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyLør Mar 26, 2022 11:23 am

Well, I did always like to leave an impression so people have something to remember me by, and I’ve always believe that bad press is good press” he said with an smirk that turned rather twisted, because if he was being fair, he didn’t really care at all what was happening around him. Nor what people might think of him. Why should he? He only did what was told of him, and that had to be good enough. For now at least.
He titled his head a little when Jack introduced himself. Ah, yes, the half-brother. The smile formed a little brighter. “Ah. Yes, Aurelia’s son” he hummed, he shook his head and let out an almost dramatic sigh, as if it weighed on him heavily what he was about to say. “How tragic really, that –“ he nodded, almost as if he thought that Jack would understand what he was talking about. Now, he had been spending a great deal being moulded into the man he was now. But information was key, and when his father had left him alone, he had been looking into the things that he shouldn’t have. Just to see how far of the bend his father had gone.
Well, let’s just say, our family history is build upon the fact that an angel and demon got children, so who can blame the old man trying to see if he could create sons that would gather in strength – maybe you should ask Jamie just what our father made him do, let’s just say, supernatural have a tendency to trust their own, very fatal mistake” the smile became a little more wicked. "What, thought I wouldn’t know?” he clicked his tongue “Jack -- Jack” he shook his head “very bold of you to get my attention, hiding and running away would have been such a better option for you
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyLør Mar 26, 2022 11:49 am

Well some people knew one part of the story or the other. No one knew the full one till it was spoken. So what, he knew he was son of Aurelia, it didn't do Jack much. Theo made a comment about it being tragic, to which Jack just lifted his shoulders. Everyone had a version of a sob story, and Jack wasn't ruled by it anymore. "Oh please, look at you blaming your family history on your bad choices of action," he snorted a bit. "I can say I'm surprised that you know about me, yet you don't know terribly much about me," there was a reason why it had taken Priscilla long to find him. Jack's tracks were covered so well, well that happened when you were a child alone in the world with no files and you created a last name for yourself and built up another life. "I have your attention now?" A brighter smile played up on the cryobird's lips. "Very bold of you to assume, you shouldn't have been running away from me," Jack narrowed his eyes a little bit. Well from what Jamie and Nigel had said it was very unlikely that Theo would even attempt to back down, or at least walk away having given Jack a target on his back till they met again. It could go either way. But Jack also knew better than to show off a force of strength and let Theo know just about what he could do. "But just so I don't have to make it loud and clear, go home."
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyFre Apr 01, 2022 2:30 pm

He made a small mock impression by folding his lips in a downward position, when Jack asked him if he had his attention. “Well, I wouldn’t say you have my undivided attention” he answered quite truthfully, because there were other things that were more present than his half-brother. “I could always just call our dad over, see how he’s going to take it, seeing his son standing there in front of him” now, luckily for Theo it had been blood demons that they were hunting, which meant that he had the strength and brutal force of one. He cracked his neck a little and folded his arm in front of his chest. Go home? Theo lifted a brow and felt how his lips folded into a more sinister one. “Right, but I have so much family here, so why isn’t this home?” he asked, knowing very well what the cryobird had meant. He licked his lips and let out a small sigh of boredom and looked over his shoulder for a moment before turning it back; one shouldn’t take their eyes off a threat to long. Because even though Theo might seem like a confident man, he didn’t underestimate Jack. If anything, that might be the only lesson that Theo remembered from going on hunts with Nigel.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyFre Apr 01, 2022 4:09 pm

Jack chuckled a little bit and shook his head, making a small gesture with his left hand, "oh please, and then I will tell the others and we will have one big nice family dinner." Now, Jack didn't have any interest in meeting his father, not because he feared him, but why meet a man whom you didn't want to see or have anything do to with. It wasn't much different than how Jack hadn't wanted to see his mother. Besides the only family who could hurt Jack, was the people whom he had let in. The rest biologically bound or not - their thoughts of him didn't matter. Perks on raising himself, he knew how to just be without expecting anything from anyone. Jack chuckled a little once again, and took a sharper breath in, "its funny really, or not really - its rather more sad than funny really, they haven't given up on you yet. Which for me is odd, because I don't see much worth collecting. But then again, they do have more heart than both of us, I guess," Jack exhaled a little bit pressing his brows together. "But just so we are clear and I don't make threats.. but I do make promises, so if you come from either of them again - you will be dealing with me," his eyes crystalized looking at his half-brother, "and will promise you this, I’ll cause you more trouble than you’ve bargained for" the same cold smile stayed on Jack's lips. Right now, no Jack wasn't here for a fight, he was here to talk. If Jack had wanted to fight he would have done so by now, but it didn't mean he wouldn't be able to react to a fight. Even the area around them seemed to become cooler, perhaps just a warning sign.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyOns Apr 06, 2022 6:29 am

The smirk only grew on his lips, this boy really thought that he had the upper hand here, didn’t he?  His brow raised as Jack mentioned that they hadn’t given up on him yet. “Yes well, good to know that you have more sense to know better” he nodded, knowing there was nothing left to save. The former Theo had been completely erased by all sorts of experiments to make him a stronger version of himself. Besides being under the influence of the drugs that hunters used to shut off their feelings, it would be rather hard to pull the former Theobald out of him.
Then Jack told him that he would be dealing with him, that made the human laugh. Shaking his head as the laugh died out and he looked towards the cryobird. “You really should think about who it is that you are making treats to” he hummed, and as his smile died out his eyes fixated on Jack, starting with shutting down the sense of smell. Always one of those that especially creatures like the one before him, relied so much on. Sometimes so much, that they didn’t even think about it, before they were gone. “Please go on, tell me how much trouble that you’ll give me” he said titling his head, as he moved to start shutting down the sense of feeling. It was always the most fun to shut down those people relied so much on without thinking about it, until they were gone.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyOns Apr 06, 2022 6:59 am

Perhaps he should. There was a lot of different 'maybe you should've done so' in Jack's life. It wasn't because Jack didn't know a little about Theo's abilities, because well, Jamie liked to broadcast everything. Not that Jack really ever had understood them till he felt how he suddenly lost his ability to smell, making him press his brows just a bit together. Because his species did as a matter of fact have the best noses, so suddenly having everything gone was putting him a bit off, clear to see by the tension his forehead made by pressing his brows together. Then the annoying sensation of the sun shinning on his skin faded away, just like the touch of the air, he couldn't even feel the fabric of his clothing brushing against his skin. "You want the whole list or just the presentation?" Jack replied back. Not because he didn't know that well it was likely that Theo would put an end to him given the right chance, but because Jack was not the type of person to let fear get ahead of him. And truth. He had never been afraid of dying, because living was so much harder. But pikes of ice started to spear from the ground between them, minding Theo of his steps. "You don't like fighting fair do you? I did think you would have a bit more edge than just taking the easy way out," he tilted his head a bit to the side, yet didn't move. Because no matter how much you relied on your other senses it was about the control you had with yourself within when everything just didn't make sense. And who did have better control of their mind and body than someone of his kind, forced to live in absolute control of themselves and aware of little change within them ever day. Not saying he would be able to fight without his senses, but it didn't render him useless.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyOns Apr 06, 2022 3:03 pm

He shrugged his shoulders almost as if he was enjoying himself. And he was being honest, he actually was. “Oh come now Jack, you should have known that hunters never fight fair, why should we?” he asked lifting a brow “we are in the bottom of the food chain, if we always fought fair there wouldn’t be anyone left of us” he titled his head and then went on to moving away the sense of taste. Licking his lips, it would be too easy if he just took away the senses that controlled the eyesight and hearing.
And when we are being honest, I could do much worse than taking away those three senses that we are working with right now” he put his hands into the jackets pockets as he watched the spikes of ice that had formed around him. “Besides we both know you could probably kill me without having anything to go on, but that still would make it a lot more difficult, so, what is really fair about this, hmm Jack?” he asked once again lifting a brow, then turning his head as he heard something a little back. It didn’t sound like his squad, so who it might be he wasn’t sure. But whomever it was, there would only be more to the show, which wasn’t really something Theo minded.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyTors Apr 07, 2022 5:12 am

Now Jack would lie if he said that he wasn't feeling the fear spreading throughout his veins the second his sight and hearing suddenly left him pitch black. Because suddenly you were in the dark, and it was hard to keep the mantra going on recalling what was going on. Because he had no idea what was happening outside of his body, only feeling like a ghost trying to make a image out of the possibilities on what could happen. One thing was sure however, Jack had no intention on giving Theo the full enjoyment of hurting him or threatening him. So, even if it did take a few good moments to connect fully with his powers, the temperature dropped like insane around them, and it took seconds from there till more spikes pierced up from the ground around Jack to secure himself more or less, and then let them spike up near where he recalled Theo was with a speed enough to make them unpredictable. Because right now, Jack didn't care if he even would end up having a spiked Theo hanging somewhere.

Just as one of the spikes aimed directly to pierce through Theo's back it stopped. Was crushed to dust. "Now, they told me you were back here. What is this, some sort of family bonding?" Julianne asked and lifted her brow a little bit. Not using much effort to manipulate the temperature of the spikes to have them melt on the ground. Then looking at Jack, well not because she like had had many conversations with him, if any. She just knew who he was. The spikes however kept showing up, defense mechanism which she was impressed by to a point. "But I for one do not feel like getting spiked today so," she used one of the newer spikes to levitate it from the ground move towards Jack's head to knock him out at least.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyOns Apr 13, 2022 7:36 am

Maybe he had a death wish. It wasn’t really to know what Theo thought about anymore, because most of the time there wasn’t really much going on behind that forehead of his. Which had been pointed out one or two times, when the hunter’s telepath had been standing near him. It’s so quiet, he had muttered. It had been clear that even though the telepath had thought it to be nice for a second, he dreaded it because it meant that you could never really rely on what Theobald would do. Maybe his father had gone too far with pushing the limits of how he could mold his son into the perfect hunter, maybe there was no way back any longer and he would always be this empty shell of a man. But who was to know.  It was clear that Theo just didn’t care anymore. Which was also why he just observed how the spikes were forming from the ground, coming dangerously close to piercing him. Yet, he didn’t move or attempted to evade them. Just as he prepared himself for the pain, the pain never came, and a voice was heard behind him. A small smile formed over his lips. “Well, I don’t think poor little Jacky here feels like it’s a nice family bonding” he hummed, rolling his shoulders back as he turned his gaze towards the blind cryobird.
Just like that, it was all over and done. The almost lifeless body of Jack was lying on the ground, it would be so easy, but that would be another day. Instead, he walked over and pulled out a small knife and took a small lock of his hair, putting it into a small locket he then turned on the balls of his feet and looked down at the face of what could be categorized as a sleeping face. “Maybe we should remind him that it isn’t only his brothers that he should be worried about” he thought out loud and pulled out a picture of a young-looking blond woman and placed it under Jack’s hand. Then he got up again and walked towards Jules “Just out for a casual walk, or what brings you out here today?” he asked, and gestured them to move away from the body.
Julianne

Julianne

Humør : You break the rules and become the hero. I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn’t seem fair
Antal indlæg : 86

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyOns Apr 13, 2022 9:22 pm

It was somewhat conflicted at times to be Julianne, because well even if she wasn't really close with anyone - she still knew people. Elenora had been rather mad at her since she had discovered that Jules had been hanging around with Theo. And with Elenora getting mad she was still waiting for the moment Frederik or Griffin would knock on her door and tell her she had lost her mind. Oddly enough now they seemed to care. So, looking at the knocked out Jack a part of her wanted to call one of the other brothers to let them know where Jack was, but she didn't. Already there she made a choice. Julianne was very aware that everything she did was a choice that would impact a lot of things. But other than Elenora getting mad at her it wasn't like anyone had done anything in a sense of 'changing her mind', and she had only grown more aware of how it seemed like people just dismissed her. Theo didn't, which was perhaps the most dangerous thing about all of this. She felt seen and the parts of her people had neglected fed on that.

Julianne knew Theo could kill Jack. Right within a second, and she knew how much hell it would rise. But she observed and watched, if anything she was not going to tell Theo not to kill Jack, because if he had wanted to right now - he would have done so by now. Julianne crossed her arms a little and tilted her head as Theo placed the picture underneath Jack's hand, clicking her tongue as she took deeper breath in. Then walking back towards her, making her take a turn around on her heels to follow him as he walked away. "The past few weeks has been extremely dull - Would you believe, I just went for a walk hoping to find something less dull and there you happened to be?" She asked with a small chuckle. There had been a swift in the tides lately, Julianne couldn't describe it but something had happened and she still needed to find out just what. Maybe it was the main reason she was out here too. Looking for answers she still didn't have the questions to.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 11:39 am

He lifted a brow and looked at her sideways, as she told him that her weeks had been dull and now, she was here to clear her head. Or to see if something would happen, that could give her some sort of excitement. “huh” he mumbled and then let out a short laugh “and here I thought that when you get kids, there would never be a dull moment in your life” he said in an almost teasing voice. His steps stopped as he heard something and turned his head in the direction. “Well, it would seem like the other hunters has gotten themselves a nice surprise” he told her, almost as if she should understand what it was all about. Then he started running as the voices and yelling became higher and stronger in their volume. It didn’t sound good, but what could you expect really when you were out hunting for blood demons?
Julianne

Julianne

Humør : You break the rules and become the hero. I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn’t seem fair

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 11:57 am

Jules chuckled a little bit, knowing that it was a fact you didn't have dull moment with kids you always were aware whenever they walked around. Yet, sometimes they were just so incredibly boring and only wanted to read the same story for seven days straight and only liked two songs. If it wasn't for the fact that she used smaller hunts to clear her mind, she would have gotten crazy by now. The second Theo stopped, so did she, the demons. Julianne could clearly hear the noise of the mess of a slaughter that was going on. She took a second more before she watched Theo run towards it, then speeding up to keep up with Theo. Entering the clearing where the green grass was now more covered in blood than anything else, both from the hunters but demons alike. She stopped for a second, now this was not what she had been planning but well, you never did put in much rest as a hunter did you?

So, she took a deeper breath in and scanned the amount of demons before they would really get to much attention drawn towards her and Theo. The air was playing at their side doing enough work on hiding their scent without Theo yet having to put more use into his abilities. "If you want anything done, do it yourself, isn't that how the saying goes?" She looked shortly towards Theo before turning her eyes to the field again shaking her head a little bit. She bended a little down absorbing all the water from the area where they stood, because well then she had that to their advantage, and it was so easy to let it become a body of water just washing over few of the demons to have them tumble to the ground, because well water could but if you weren't careful.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyMan Apr 18, 2022 5:59 pm

A confident smirk played over Theo’s lips as Jules pointed out, that if you wanted something done, you had to do it yourself. “You got that right” he hummed, feeling how the air shifted around it. Not that it was all that much, but his senses were so much better than a human, which made him much more aware. Even if he had the same capabilities as a normal blood demon, he would still be stronger in that sense of him not having to put so much weight into his punches. Much like if you put a person on mars and everything the person did, would take much less effort because they were used to the very heavy gravity down here on earth.
Well then, let’s give them a show” he laughed as Jules used her powers to push water over them. He set off and with ease he shut down their ability to hear anything which made it so easier for him to just knock them out cold. Before turning to kill them. Which was done without much mercy or after thought. His eyes cold and without any emotions he went through them with speed and ease not holding back for anything.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyTirs Apr 19, 2022 6:16 am

She watched him set off, and for a brief second she just kept standing there. Feeling the range of her own powers, then looking towards a few of the demons. There was something about that thrill you couldn't get anywhere else or from anything remotely close to it. Julianne might not be as strong as a demon, but her strength could be compared to a pureblood vampire, along with her speed, which was more than enough to take another set of demons by surprise. It was so easy to just give into the rush of the kill, so she gave in. Julianne was faster then them, and she gladly took that advantage. Once knocked out they were easy to kill and within no time they had stolen the show. Corpses of the demons who had lost their lives in the fight were spread out in the clearing, alongside a few hunters who as well had lost their life in the battle. Julianne dropped a heart down on the grass sitting down to dry off the blood on the demon she had killed's shirt, looking towards Theo, "that went well," she mused a bit getting back up, then looking around the field again.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyMan Apr 25, 2022 6:34 pm

When they were done, and they were done faster than they should have been, given the situation. And that they had been facing blood demons. But something told Theo that this hadn’t been ordinary demons, but rather demons that had been the low class of the tribe or group prowling around. He turned and looked towards Jules as she told him that it had gone well. He disagreed; they shouldn’t even have been needed, so he turned towards his father, standing there with a smug smile on his face, with some men behind him.
Of course, it had been a show of force. He wanted to let the men see what they had on their side. And now that Julianne had come over to them, he wanted them to see how important it was that you found and brought humans in on their cause. For a moment, it made him sick, just that spark of humanity in the back of his head, and he could almost feel how it overwhelmed him. Someone whispering that he should get her out before it was too late before she lost everything her life included. His father’s smile disappeared, and he quickly walked over and grabbed Theo. “Let’s go”, his voice rang out as he pulled Theo with him. “We can give you a lift”, he said towards Jules but otherwise left her standing there alone. He had never been a kind man nor a family man. That was obvious with how he grabbed his younger son’s neck and dragged him with him. Whispering something in his ear that almost made the boy pale in contrast to the colours that had once been in his cheeks.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyMan Apr 25, 2022 6:46 pm

The adrenaline that otherwise had empowered her and made her feel invincible for a hot second washed away the second she watched how Theo's father walked over and grabbed Theo, and she took for a moment just collection the deja vu she felt seeing this. Because it reminded her so badly of how her father had treated Quentin after Frederik had died. The grab on his neck how he whispered something to him, she took a sharper breath in before then following. Because if anything, she didn't like that and there was only one sole reason why Julianne even joined these hunts, it was because of Theo because he gave her a sense of belonging somewhere, and made her feel like she was a part of something again. Then she cared less what his father was thinking. Yet, she didn't know what to say, what did you say to the man who had pulled the trigger that had been the one killing your twin brother? Even if everyone else at the scene had been just as responsible, it was still him who had pulled the tracker. But one thing was very clear she had no intentions on leaving Theo alone with his father, even if she knew she couldn't follow all the way.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 8:57 am

It wasn’t like anything was said as all of them got into a jeep and started driving. Theo was behind the steering wheel, his father Thomas in the front seat and Jules in the back. The entire drive was silent, as none of them spoke, and the radio was shut off. Theo couldn’t put a finger on it, but something was off. He wasn’t sure if it was his father’s demeanour or something inside of himself that wasn’t connecting the way it shouldn’t. But as they came to the hideout, Theo looked at his father. “I’m driving Jules home”, he announced, which clearly took Thomas off guard. Not that he said anything other than nod and then look back at the human girl before getting out and walked into the house. “Want to switch seats?” he asked, not looking at her, just waiting for her to either say that she would stay where she was or get out and place herself in the seat that his father had just been sitting in. They were still partially covered in blood, not that it was something Theo cared about. It wasn’t the first that he needed to take a bath worth hours to get completely clean. But right now, he would rather just drive Jules home before he did that. And something in him didn’t want her to enter the house and become a part of this hunter tribe more than she already was.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyFre Apr 29, 2022 5:36 pm

Julianne was used to silence, not that she liked it. Especially in situations like this, she despised it. Because she had no idea where she had Thomas, and that itself made her uncomfortable, yet she just sat on the backseat observing. Because even in silence people sometimes spoke louder than one realised. Her eyes darted to Theo as the car stopped and he voiced that he would be driving her home. Not that Thomas said anything to it, he just walked out. Julianne exhaled a little once he was gone, at least the discomfort was now gone. “ Yeah,” she replied before getting out and sat up on the front seat next to Theo, and exhaled once again. Her eyes moved shortly to her blood covered hands knowing she had to head the shower right away. Luckily her night nurse never asked questions no matter how bizarre everything looked. Her eyes looked shortly to the house before they once again drove off, knowing he was keeping her away from what happened inside those walls. Which she already knew, she just hadn’t expected him to drive her home instead of walking inside.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyLør Apr 30, 2022 7:22 am

There was a loud voice in his head, a voice that kept debating whether he should tell her to run. Pack her bags when she came home, take her daughter and move back to America because there weren’t any hunters there that were quite as extreme as their fathers had been and still were.  But he also knew that even if she ran, there would always be that fear, that constant urge to look over one’s shoulder to make sure you weren’t followed. It wasn’t a way to live; he should know because he had done it for far too long, and look where that had gotten him.
He breathed out, trying to gather his thoughts, which only made the ride towards her house shrouded in silences once more. He wished he had it easier when it came to saying the right thing, just like Nigel. For a man who could be so quiet, he always knew just what to say and how. He had been the one to break apart him and Jamie. Making sure that things would run smoothly. As if there was wisdom in those unspoken words. He wasn’t sure he possessed the same ability. No. He knew that he didn’t.
You might want to stay clear of us for a while”, he finally said, harsher than he intended, but he didn’t apologise. Instead, his hands just grabbed the wheel a little tighter. So tight that you could see how his knuckles started to turn white.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptyLør Apr 30, 2022 7:57 am

This silence was dreading in a way she couldn't explain, it was like a heavy blanket had been put on top of them and each just fought to get out. She couldn't explain what was going on really, even though she would love to find out. Julianne turned her head to him when he spoke, his words harsh which made her press her brows together confused by the statement. "Why?" She wondered, because she knew it wasn't about her abilities to get the things done. Julianne kept her eyes on him, she noticed more than people often realized and she noticed how his grip on the wheel got more tight by the second. So, she reached her hand and placed it gently on his shoulder, "what is going on Theo?" She once again asked, her voice stayed soft and warm. Of course she could theorize a few scenarios on her own, she had done that already by the second his father had been involved.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 12:14 pm

Theo gritted his teeth; he didn’t have time for this nor this tedious questioning. “Stop asking questions, just do as I say” he mumbled; the faster he could get her home, the better at this point. He wasn’t sure he could keep up this nice guy act. Especially not with all the voices trying to break through, the guilty consciousness for what he had done to Danica, what he had done to many other people throughout the years. He just needed to get back to his father before things got more out of hand, before he couldn’t control anything yet again, and he would be put back in that cellar.
He didn’t really engage in more conversations after that. He more or less drove using his mental autopilot. When he finally stopped by her house, he wouldn’t be able to recall how he had even gotten here. Which cars he had passed or if he had passed any at all. He turned to look at her, then nodded towards the car door. “You should think about going back to New York while you still can”, he spoke with a softer voice than he had used when telling her that she needed to do as he said.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 3:06 pm

Right” she replied clearly not done with the conversation, but she also knew that if she didn’t pause it now. It would explode into something worse, and not really cause they had any intention of snapping the neck of one another. The silence once again unfolded in the car, and this time she hated. Because there was something in the water and she wanted to know what it was, and Julianne was going to find out what no matter what. She had set her mind on that already.

The last turn took and they reached her house and Julianne exhaled a little reaching to unplug her seatbelt when he spoke to her, letting her blue eyes look up towards him, taking a deeper breath in while listening to him. Clicking her tongue a little as she exhaled. “ But why? You can’t just tell me to go without some sort of explanation, you know that” she pointed out keeping her voice surprisingly calm even though she was rather confused. And for another fact she didn’t want to leave him, especially not alone with his father. Because just by the moments she had observed them she knew something was off. And it worried her sick. “ Don’t push me away, not now.”
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?   Our patience is waning, is this entertaining? Empty

Our patience is waning, is this entertaining?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII-
Gå til: