Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A walk for our Stupid Mental Health

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Seraphina

Seraphina

Humør : If you can't stand the heat, stay out of hell
Fag : Literature + Psychology + Art + Material arts
Antal indlæg : 116

A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 8:55 pm

Oakheart, she hadn't been there much - now that she actually put thought into it. A warmer smile followed bit a little giggle left her, while Johanna explained she got the best from the north, west and east, and Seraphina nodded to agree. "Sure sounds like it," she folded her lips a little bit, still walking backwards. Then turning around so she could walk side by side with Joanna again. "I live in Aston, but was born and raised in Moonlight Falls, we moved last year so," Seraphina replied with a softer nod. Now she wasn't sure if she would have picked Aston herself, but she liked it was closer to the academy. "But the walking trails in Oakheart and Grounds of Lily are way better here than Aston, unless you want to go into the woods of course," she pointed out. Not having spent too much time in those woods after last years event with her mother.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Johanna

Johanna

Humør : Fool me once and it's shame on me. But you know you better tread carefully. Fool me twice, I'm your enemy.
Antal indlæg : 30

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 9:13 pm

Johanna giggled a little with her as she agreed. It was a little sad on the other hand, or at least from Johanna’s perspective. But maybe that was just how it was when one was in the middle of everything? She wondered if it would be the same if her and her mother lived in Atheria, between Aston and Moonlight Falls. Would it be troublesome to live there?
Johanna’s eyes followed Seraphina with joy as she turned back to walk next to her again. Johanna nodded as Seraphina explained her living situation. “Big city girl, huh?” she teased. Just because one lived in the bigger cities didn’t mean that they were city people nor party people. Seraphina mentioned the walking trials that she had explored, and Johanna chuckled a little when Seraphina put the trails quality up against walking in the woods, “I actually really like walking in the woods, but I think it’s just a witch thing,” she chuckled, “Trails are good to me,” she assured the angel. “What do you prefer?” she wondered.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 9:42 pm

It was funny she had always lived in a big house, he family had looked picture perfect from the outside for so long. No one truly understood what others dealt with behind the doors to their bedrooms. Everyone had something they had been hiding. "Ish, but I reckon you could call it that," she was raised in it at least. Then there was a part of her who just wanted to live out on the country side, near some great grand nature reserve such as this where she could just feel grounded. "The woods are nice - I'm just still working on enjoying them again," she confessed. "But on the other hand, I've always liked them, but nothing beats the coast. Listing to the waves racing towards the sand, and that salty wind just curling your hair, feeling the sand underneath your feet as you walk. I love that," Seraphina confessed with a small nod, licking her lips a little bit.
Johanna

Johanna

Humør : Fool me once and it's shame on me. But you know you better tread carefully. Fool me twice, I'm your enemy.

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 10:05 pm

Johanna nodded a little to her reply. She was working on enjoying them again, which was understandable if you had experienced something traumatic in them. Woods could also be quite scary if one didn’t stay aware of the surroundings and it was dark, but if it was a place, you knew already and walked in bright sunlight, she wasn’t that easily scared.
She leaned her head back with an almost pleasured groan as Seraphina mentioned the coast, “Yes,” she interrupted with a wide smile, continuing to listen to her, “I love all of that, hands down,” she said, and physically put her hands down, though she just imitated that there was a table in front of them where she put them onto. “I can take us there if you want to? I’ll make sure to take you back,” she offered with a smile that was filled with care.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 10:58 pm

Seraphina couldn't really even seem to let the smile fall from her lips if she had wanted to. It felt so natural to just walk around here and talk to Johanna. There was no need to always be aware of not saying the wrong thing or do something wrong - not because she typical thought like that, but sometimes she had been scared of saying something wrong to Ryan, that would be taken the wrong way, even if it almost never had happened, if it ever had. But it didn't stop her from overthinking everything she did, he did or anyone involved with the situation had done back then. She hated to say it but a part of her finally felt somewhat free. Not that her feelings hadn't been true, but sometimes that just wasn't enough. Then Johanna offered to take them there, almost having forgotten for a moment that she was a witch, even if Johanna had mentioned it seconds ago. "I would love that," Seraphina exhaled a little - well now was the time to take some chances that could lead to some thing that wasn't horrible or cause a traumatic event, but to experience such joyful events she also needed to take some chances.
Johanna

Johanna

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 11:11 pm

Her words almost gave Johanna shivers. Johanna reached her hand out for Seraphina to take. “I’ll have to get a little close,” she warned It could almost look like they were about to dance, since Johanna held her hand and had the other hand on her lower back, being a little cautious if Seraphina had a sore back from the recent removal of her wings. While looking at Seraphina in that semi-awkward position, she whispered some Greek words and within a moment a small whirl took them away and they ended up on the coast. Johanna then slowly let go and took a small step away from Seraphina. “Off with your shoes,” she said and winked at her, before she herself quickly looked down and got her shoes of with the heel to toe method.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 06, 2022 7:54 pm

Seraphina nodded when Johanna said she would have to come closer then, nodding a little bit she allowed the witch to come closer. The angel's eyes fell to their hands holding, taking a slightly deeper breath in by the touch of her lower back, moving her eyes back to meet Johanna's. Seraphina tried to understand the spoken words, but she didn't and within a second, what felt almost like flying, a feeling she missed so much, and then suddenly she could hear the ocean waves roaring towards shore. Then Johanna let go of her and Seraphina looked towards the waves. Seraphina looked towards her shoes and started kicking them off, feeling the sand between her toes. Closing her eyes just feeling the breeze catching her hair, even if it was a little colder down the coast she didn't mind it.
Johanna

Johanna

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 06, 2022 8:24 pm

Johanna got her shoes of and looked up to how Seraphina was doing the same, but seemingly less busy. Now, it wasn’t because Johanna had any plans about going anywhere, but the short trip fueled her with energy for explorations. Johanna curled her feet and raised her arms up in the air, all the way above her head, while tilting her head backwards. The wind caught onto her long hair and tickled the hair on her arms. It made one feel more alive, she believed. A short chuckle left her by the enjoyment before she twirled around once and let her arms fall down. “I’ll go feel the waters,” she told Seraphina before she turned and looked over her shoulder to see if she was tagging along or going to stand for a while. Both would be completely cool with Johanna.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 09, 2022 4:23 am

Seraphina watched Johanna take in the soothing salty breeze, just taking in everything the beach had to offer them on this early spring day. The angel couldn't help but smile as she watched the witch twirl around before then saying she would go feel the water. Seraphina then blinked a little, realizing she had just stood there starring more or less at Johanna since they had gotten here. Then just still kept her eyes on the witch as she headed towards the ocean floor, and exhaled a little bit. "Not if I race you to it," she picked herself up on that note and started running towards the waves passing Johanna on the way, "try to keep up," she teased a little bit, as she was letting the influence of the beach take over.
Johanna

Johanna

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 11, 2022 9:54 pm

Johanna noticed how Seraphina had starred, but she didn’t mind the attention. It was simply something else when it was the angel. It didn’t spread an uncomfortable feeling in her, like it could do when others starred. There was simply something pleasurable about having Seraphina’s eyes resting on her. Words left the angels lips, and a wide smile spread on Johanna’s followed by a grin as she turned to race Seraphina to the water Johanna was laughing with no inhibition. It was like pure joy and happiness was leaving her body, keeping her surroundings featherlight. The angel was quicker on her feet than Johanna and got to the water before her. But Johanna wasn’t stopping when her feet touched the water. No, she continued, not caring for how cold it was when it reached her shins and all the way up to the middle of her thighs. What she did mind, however, was how she could feel the water crawling up the fabric, making her feel even colder. If Seraphina was hesitant about getting wet, Johanna would gesture her to come closer and try and convince her, that she would make sure to dry her off when they were done. There was nothing a little magic could do. She knew the consequences of magic.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 12, 2022 4:41 pm

The water was cold, but like many things at these moments in Seraphina's life she had trouble actually getting in touch with how her body was feeling. The acing parts of her back had made its damage, and she just waited for it to hopefully recover. And she starred at the water that had swallowed her feet, just waiting for the chills of the coldness to hit, but it never did. So, she looked up to find Johanna further out, then taking a deeper breath in before actually walking further out, also a hope for that the cold actually would reach her, and it slowly did, giving her small shivers down her spine, which just made her smile. A laugh left Seraphina almost proud that she felt cold, enough to not really notice she stepped on a rock and fell forward onto Johanna so both of them landed under the water. Not that it was that deep, so Seraphina sat up. Only to get a wave to wash over her head and almost make her fall forwards. "See this I didn't plan on," she just laughed looking towards Johanna, "sorry."
Johanna

Johanna

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 12, 2022 8:53 pm

Johanna almost jumped on the spot to keep herself warm while she waited for the angel to come further into the water. As soon as she did, it looked like she lost her balance, and Johanna did everything she could to catch her or support her, so she wouldn’t get soaked, but it resulted in them both falling under the water, which made Johanna close her eyes, hopefully not getting anything into her eyes. When Seraphina sat up, Johanna did so too gasping and coughing a little, with her eyes entirely shut, so she didn’t even see how a wave almost tumbled Seraphina over. Johanna was quick to let her completely soaked hands find her face and wipe away her long hair from her face, only to reveal how her mascara wasn’t waterproof. She looked towards Seraphina and was just about to tell her when she had to watch her step, when the angel explained and apologized, which made Johanna throw her head back laughing – and coughing a few times. She made a quick movement with her hand, so water splashed up between them, “You little minx!” she laughed, only to feel how the breeze and the soaked body didn’t make it that much better for her. She was freezing now. “It’s completely okay. We’re all clumsy from time to time,” she laughed and moved a little closer to Seraphina, reaching her hand over to her, “But I won’t be needing anymore water for now,” she admitted and was actually ready to head to shore and dry them up with a spell or two.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 19, 2022 6:56 am

Small splashes of water reached the angel making her laugh a bit more, getting up standing, finally feeling the cold from the air as it traced over her back, making it ache like it was supposed to.  Then taking Johanna's hand as she reached it out, giving the witch a small nod. Then listening to the spells that would get them back to shore and dry them up. Magic did really work in magical ways. Seraphina had no idea really on how long she had been out talking over an hour was for sure, reaching time of dinner she could see it on how the sun was moving trying to get ready to set the sun within the next couple of hours. And it would take minutes for Laila to cal her asking why she wasn't heading home yet, or even better whenever Laila checked her location thing on the phone - she would for sure call and ask why Seraphina was standing near a beach. "That was an experience," she chuckled a little bit, still looking out at the beautiful waves sparkling in the evening sun. "It's been really nice, I'm rather happy I ran into you - however so, I think I might be needing to find a way home before my sister sends my brothers out to find me," now wouldn't that be a sight.
Johanna

Johanna

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 19, 2022 10:19 am

The laughter that was spread between the two girls, spread joy in Johanna’s tummy. It made it curl up with light butterflies. They got back to the shore and Johanna spoke some spells to dry them up and make them feel just a little bit warmer, but the warmth only lasted a moment before the breeze caught onto the girls and took the warmth away, leaving only their holding hands being warm. Johanna nodded, “Yeah. I wouldn’t mind giving you more of those,” she said, and without really thinking about it, she winked at Seraphina. The wide smile softened as Seraphina spoke about her sister might send her brothers out to find her. She tried to hide any smile that might transpire on her lips. She thought it was a little funny, but also very caring that her siblings would do that.  She didn’t know how much of a burden it could be to have protective siblings. She didn’t even know how it was to have siblings. That was something she could spiral about when she was alone. “It’s okay. I’ve really enjoyed this,” she said and let her eyes shortly drift over the sunset and the waves. She looked back at Seraphina, drawing a greater breath in, “I can, if you’d like, transport us to your street?” she said and pulled an almost shy smile. She was tempted to add that Johanna could make sure that the angel got home safe and before her siblings got worried, but she didn’t want to promise anything she couldn’t control.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 20, 2022 8:00 am

She nodded a little. Seraphina had enjoyed this a lot too, far from what she had expected to happen when she had went out to clear her mind. Her eyes moved back to Johanna as she turned to her again, suggesting that she could teleport them to the street, the offer making Seraphina's lips pull up into a warmer smile. A smile she barely had any control over. "I would like that," Seraphina replied, with a soft nod. Also it would give her a bit more time with the witch before departure. "Raymond Street in Aston - or I don't know how magic actually works but yeah," she made a small grimace, because it wasn't like Johanna was a living gps - but she didn't know how much the witch needed to know to actually get them to the right location.
Johanna

Johanna

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 01, 2022 11:04 am

The smile on Seraphina’s lips almost told the story itself. It warmed Johanna more than she wanted to admit. Seraphina mentioned what street she lived at and mentioned she didn’t know how magic worked, which made Johanna smile a little wider, “In Aston, okay,” she laughed. She held her hand out of Seraphina to take, glancing shortly towards her free hand until Seraphina took it with her small delicate hand. It almost gave the electric feeling that she had felt so many times before with mates, but Seraphina was not the one written on her collarbone. She stepped a little closer and did as she had done to get them to the beach. She gave the angel a small squeeze while she spoke the spell, mentioning the street name and that it was in Aston. Next thing they knew, the salty fragrance of the sea was gone, and now one could hear how a dog barked in the distance. She slowly stepped comfortably away from Seraphina, hesitating a little with letting go of Seraphina’s hand, before she finally did it. She crossed her arms and looked around with a little hum. “It looks nice here,” she complimented before she looked back at Seraphina. Johanna wasn't that busy, and would let Seraphina set the pace for when she wanted to go all the way home, and whether or not Seraphina wanted to be followed to the door.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 9:00 pm

She wasn't really use to magic, not like this. Not the teleporting kind and having someone hold you close. It was different and she could feel the sensations of magic trace over her skin like a smooth comforting touch. Some would possibly have felt sick to their stomach by the feeling of being tossed in the wind to a different location. To Seraphina it was like flying again. Even if it only lasted a second or so, it felt like she for the brief moment once again could have felt the air under the wings that were no more. For a moment she had her eyes just closed taking in the feeling that had rushed through her with a smile on her lips, before she opened it to a dog barking in distance. Feeling how Johanna slowly stepped away from her. Then she let go of her hand, and the angel's eyes dropped to the hand that let go of hers for a moment before letting her own hand fall down to her side again. Seraphina then turned her eyes around the neighborhood houses. "It wasn't for a while but now it is yeah," then she pointed towards the house, well they had landed just few steps from the drive way, good located really. "That's it right here," she was just about to turn her head away from the house when she noticed her very curious siblings standing in the window looking out. Then holding her breath for a moment looking towards Johanna, "so yeah."
Johanna

Johanna

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 9:18 pm

Johanna looked towards Seraphina as she mentioned that it didn’t look nice for a while, but now it did. What did she mean by that? She didn’t question it as Seraphina pointed towards a house and Johanna’s eyes followed the direction. Number 6. Johanna noticed how there were people looking out the windows in their direction. Johanna hesitated a little as she discreetly pointed towards the house too. “So, your siblings are quite nosey, huh?” she laughed a little before she folded her arms again trying to keep herself a little warm. “If they’re more comfortable with knowing who I am, I can greet them?” she suggested with a suggesting small smile.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 3:01 pm

"That they are," she chuckled a bit shaking her head, no it wouldn't be better with having Johanna come inside, she could only imagine the stupid things that might leave Tien's lips out of thinking they were smart. Kemuel's knowing gaze, no - okay maybe it wouldn't be more comfortable for her. "I think I will spare you this time, next time maybe?" She gave Johanna a warmer smile, "thank you for today - give me a call," she gave the witch' hand a small squeeze before heading inside, closing the door behind her. What a day.
__
out
Johanna

Johanna

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 22, 2022 4:06 pm

Johanna smiled softly as Seraphina as she said she would spare her. “Alright then,” she chuckled, almost blinking slowly at her. Just like most animals who said they trusted the one who they were with. Trusted them enough to close their eyes for a longer period of time. “Certainly,” she replied, returning the soft squeeze, almost not wanting to let go of the sweet angel. She stayed for a while, not wanting to leave before she knew that Seraphina was all the way indoors. Johanna then sighed, before she swirled around herself and placed her hands on both sides of her head, looking up into the sky. Such a good day. With a last sigh, she let her hands fall down and finally she teleported away.

___
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health - Page 2 Empty

A walk for our Stupid Mental Health
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Impulstive? Yes. Stupid? No. - Kol
» A Christmas Walk
» Cause if I don’t walk then I get caught up
» Walk through fire
» A walk to remember

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Naturreservatet-
Gå til: