Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A walk for our Stupid Mental Health

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Johanna

Johanna

Humør : Fool me once and it's shame on me. But you know you better tread carefully. Fool me twice, I'm your enemy.
Antal indlæg : 30

A walk for our Stupid Mental Health Empty
IndlægEmne: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 12:33 am

A walk for our Stupid Mental Health Nature-water

Date and time: 13th of March 2022, 16:20
Place: The nature reserve in Grounds of Lily
Weather: Spring is here, sun is shining.
Sourrindings: Animals, nature and a few others  who walk around taking care of their stupid mental health… Or maybe just the nature reserve.
Clothing: Black top, low waisted dark grey jeans, and black high heeled shoes.
Notes: 165cm and dark brown eyes.
Dedicated to: @Seraphina

Everyone walked around with something mental, right? Well, that was what Johanna always said to herself when she was out on these walks, picking flowers and leaves. The leaf was first changed to another when the one she held was torn completely apart. Her eyes were glued to her fingers fumbling, completely occupied with her thoughts, former relationships, fights, and decisions. There was a lot on her mind, and she was certain that she was never really going to get any piece with all of it, mostly because past actions could be difficult to accept.

As a bird flapped its wings against a bush, Johanna looked towards it, clearly not looking where she was walking, and walked straight into another gal who was out walking – probably for her stupid mental health. “Blimey! Look where you’re g-!” she was almost done with shouting her sentence when he eyes landed on the girl in front of her. Holy cow, even though she carried the heavy aura on her shoulders, there was something, well hidden, that made all of ‘the bad’ seem invisible. “Oh, sugar. Sorry,” she said furrowing her brows a little If she had knocked the poor angel over, she would help her up, and if not, simply comfort her with an apologetic smile. Everyone did after all have something on their shoulders. “I should get a new pair of eyeballs really,” she tried to joke to lighten the mood.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Seraphina

Seraphina

Humør : If you can't stand the heat, stay out of hell
Fag : Literature + Psychology + Art + Material arts
Antal indlæg : 116

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 4:45 am

Outfit
_________

Clouded in her own head. Yes, one had to be to actually drive all the way out here to go for a walk. But Katelyn had talked about it before, she remembered and perhaps it was better than the chance of running into Ryan at the forest or the park. Not that she couldn't look at him, it wasn't that she hoped he was doing fine, and it was annoying enough as it was to be able to see him next door, but she had lived with that for some time now. And it had been easier to deal with her own shit for once, deal with what she had done. Then there were everything that had happened to Zadkiel, and how he like always refused to tell them how bad it was, like he thought they couldn't tell. At least it actually seemed like he had found someone else in his life, which was nice. Good for him. He deserved it after all.

Seraphina let her feet carry her, just letting the spirit of nature to its magic - or what was supposed to happen. She had plugged some music in at first to get her in the spirit of walking. Maybe she should just have called up Katelyn perhaps? They could talk without involving Roman and Ryan in a conversation, right? Seraphina picked up her phone, it was so weird after she had deleted all her socials, or she had a private account that Maya had helped hiding away from the former fans who would want to nag, but also so she could follow along what her friends did. But it was also weird to suddenly just be without something that had been with you for years, but maybe this was the healthiest for her, to take the time off the internet and spent out here in the wilderness instead. She looked up from her phone just as she suddenly collided with someone and fell a few steps back, just about to shout back at the girl who was yeah, shouting at her too. But the witch stopped herself which really stopped Seraphina from doing anything.

She just looked at her for a moment, blinked a little as she suddenly apologized instead. "No, no I was glaring at my phone - don't text and walk," she chuckled a little putting her phone away. I didn't expect to walk into anyone out here to be honestly," Seraphina confessed with a warmer smile. It seemed like the witch was out here on her own as well, not that Seraphina would ever judge anyone for why they did what they did, everyone coped with past traumas and things in a very different way, and everyone had something. "I'm Seraphina," she held her hand out, at least she could be polite about this and greet a stranger. Who knew, sometimes it was nice just chatting with someone new, one who didn't for sure know everything about her.
Johanna

Johanna

Humør : Fool me once and it's shame on me. But you know you better tread carefully. Fool me twice, I'm your enemy.

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 10:26 am

The angel in front of her also came up with an excuse. She had been glaring at her phone. It almost seemed just as productive as Johanna who had been ruining leaves and petals wherever she had gone. A light chuckle left her as she said she used the saying that one shouldn’t be distracted by their phone while on their move. She liked that saying in this situation, even though she knew that if the angel hadn’t been looking at her phone, they wouldn’t have collided, and…
The angel presented herself, and for a moment she looked at the hand, as if she was thinking, “I don’t shake hands. Last time I did it, I made a deal with the devil” she said grimacing. The grimace didn’t last long before she laughed and took Seraphina’s hand, “I’m joking!” she said with somewhat energetic eyes. “Name’s Johanna,” she said with a wide smile on her lips. “So… Hardly working or working hard?” she wondered, mostly hinting whether she was working at the reserve or if she was working hard with her mental health.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 5:58 pm

For a beam moment Seraphina just looked down at her reached out hand as the witch said she didn't shake hands, just about to take it back, when the energetic eyes started to spark looking at Seraphina, saying she was joking. Seraphina let a small laugh escape as Johanna actually took her hand and presented herself. Seraphina exhaled a little bit feeling the tension in her shoulders loosen a little bit and her smile grew just a few inches brighter, "well that depends on what you define as working," she pointed out and folded her lips briefly and took a deeper breath in. "I just like walking around out here, fresh air clears the mind, or so says the internet," she chuckled a little bit looking around shortly before letting her eyes fall back at Johanna. "You just out here for a walk yourself or?" The fallen angel wondered and tilted her head a little sideways.
Johanna

Johanna

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 6:42 pm

Johanna kept her eyes analyzing on Seraphina. Picking up how her eyes moved, the small movements of her brows and how her lips curved in different directions as she spoke. Pretty, pretty girl. The smile on the lips widened a little as she explained that it depended on the definition of working. Well, that was correct, but Seraphina replied anyways, and followed up with a question. “I think I read that too somewhere,” she agreed, scrunching her nose a little. “Yeah, a stupid walk for my stupid mental health,” she said quite honestly closing her eyes and shaking her head a little. “I tend to pick flowers and pick at them until nothings left,” she said looking down at the dark pink leaf in her hand, shrugging a little with it. She looked up at Seraphina, noticing the headphones, “I think you’ll get more out of it if you turn of music and phone. Listen to your surroundings,” she suggested with a kind smile.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 8:00 pm

... a stupid walk for my stupid mental health, for some reason the remembrance of that sentence made Seraphina crack a laugh, because it was true and even so her mental health was nothing possibly on the edge of hitting the pit. It could be a lot better, a lot. "Oh yeah, I'm very familiar with that one," she chuckled a little bit. But hey, she was still standing, walking around and talking, she was alive - that had to count for something right? Her siblings were alive, breathing. What a standard to hold your life to at this age, tragic really. Seraphina looked at the headphones in her hands, that she had taken out the second they had started talking or more so the second they had run into each other. "Oh yeah, I'm trying to cut down of my daily use - a process really, just like everything in my life," she laughed a little shaking her head shortly. "I would shut off my phone too if I wasn't completely anxious about something happening to my family the second I do," she confessed in a lower mumble looking at her phone as she reached that conclusion. Her phone had been on with sound and everything ever since the day her mother had died and her father had taken Kemuel. Just in case he would call her, find a way to reach her beyond the bond they did share. Then after, it had just become a habit and since she always had been glued to her phone, it hadn't really struck her as a problem till now. Worrying all the damn time. Just waiting for one more phone call about someone had been hurt or worse. "But maybe talking to an engaging stranger is better than actually just going through all of my daily mixes," she nodded a bit to herself before putting her phone away and tugged the headphones in her pocket as well.
Johanna

Johanna

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 11:38 pm

Johanna couldn’t help but smile and laugh a little with Seraphina as she seemed to like the sentence about walks. “I’m sorry,” she chuckled a little. One would always be sorry that someone else were troubled with their mental health, right? One would always wish the other the best, and having trouble was never the best. “I know it might be something ‘big’ to say, but I’m happy that the stupid walks have brought you here,” she said with a light smile. Okay, they were strangers, but as both of them seemed to be friendly towards each other, it was alright to say that one was glad to have met the other, correct?
Johanna gave the fallen angel a crooked smile as she explained how everything was a process in her life. “You’ll get there,” she assured the angel. It might not be tomorrow, in a year or in five, but since Seraphina was immortal, she might get there when she had lived for a couple of thousands of years. Who knew really? Johanna had barely lived for five hundred years. One might be able to see a worried expression as Seraphina expressed how she was worried about her family. For a moment Johanna had to swallow her own words, because she had this sentence, that might just make the girl worry even more. Because what would the girl do if she got a call about something tragic? Sit down and cry, or take the nearest buss home? Now, Johanna didn’t know where the poor girl lived, so maybe she was currently close to her family, but what if she lived in the high-end of Aston? Then it would probably take an hour or something to get to the family.
A wide teethy smile spread on Johanna’s lips as Seraphina called her engaging, and seemingly prioritized her over her daily mixes. “And your headphones aren’t connected to your phone?” she wondered, just to make sure that a possible ringtone wouldn’t be overheard if they were played in the headphones in her pocket.
“So… What can I ask you about without stepping on possible trauma?” she wondered raising her brows a little. She had been tempted to ask about the family, but she had already figured from the start that it seemed like the family was quite unlucky and that might not be the best first topic. Besides, her question was also a possible 'what do you want to talk about?' question.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 4:07 am

She would. Some day, she would be able to look back and say to herself that she had made it. Trauma kept following her, dramas and sometimes it was hard to even get to one point without feeling like she was drowning. Seraphina knew it wasn't hard to tell that someone had lost their life to her hand, she was fallen after all. Even if she could still have just gotten removed her wings and been forced fallen - well she had then of course also lost her wings too. There was a reason why she couldn't get herself to the thought of going out on clubs anymore, or she could with company of her family go out for coffee and such. "Well music cancels out if someone were to call, otherwise the watch detects it," she looked towards her apple watch realizing how connected she really was and blinked a little bit. Funny so, she had never been the one to take one of the calls, and she didn't know what she would even do, but it was just nice to know they could contact her. Also with how she lost her wings, it was a safety that her siblings and parents could reach her, yes by now she projected Ash as her father more than her actual father.

What can I ask you about? with stepping on anything. Seraphina would wish she really knew where to see the end and the beginning of that question. Sometimes she could easily speak about everything and other times the words left her speechless. "Oh, well, you can ask away, and if there is something that seems impossible for me to answer or handle, I will tell you," she gave Johanna a warmer smile. She didn't know what the witch possible wanted to ask her either way, besides she was having a somewhat good day.
Johanna

Johanna

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 1:08 pm

Johanna raised her brows and tried not to be judgmental when  Seraphina mentioned that her watch was connected to her phone too. Did that girl ever get any rest? Well, as she had said, it was a process, and it didn’t matter if she had only reached ten percent of her process or ninety. It was a process.
Seraphina told her she would tell her if there was something that she didn’t want to talk about, which was, quite nice to be honest, though Johanna didn’t really want to take the wrong step way to often. So she started with what she believed was the safest. “Alright,” she said and gestured with a side nod for them to continue walking. “What do you do for a living?” she wondered mostly keeping her eyes on the road ahead of them, but when Seraphina replied, she would look at her more. Noticing her sideprofile, the lengths of her lashes, the volume of her lips and the way her nose was shaped.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyOns Feb 09, 2022 4:22 am

What did she do for the living? Well, last year she would without shame or thought just have told her how she was an influencer - because it had been the peak of her life mostly to actually get there, but looking back Seraphina had also realized how it had just been as mask to her loneliness and to have a sense of being in a community. "Right now, not much really. I focus on my family mostly and then I'm enrolled with the Academy," she replied, reminding herself she was a little bit behind. It was weird finding your place again after everything that had happened, the changes she had made, the changes that had been made. "What do you do for a living?" She looked towards Johanna again as they walked, noticing that the witch had been looking at her, which made her cheeks flush a little bit.
Johanna

Johanna

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyLør Feb 12, 2022 9:47 pm

Johannah listened as Seraphina spoke about what she did for a living. Family and academy. Sounded pretty much like any young adult or teenager. She nodded, showing her that she listened. She noticed how the angel’s cheeks got a little flushed. It was contagious. “I’m an actress,” she presented with a confident smile, “Besides from that I do different kinds of art, like croquis, painting, pottery… But it’s not as much as a living as the acting,” she tried to explain nodding a little. She pulled a little shy smile as she thought about what she had just presented to the angel. “I know croquis might be a little odd to mention, but you know,” she shrugged a little, “It’s just really interesting,” she tried to excuse herself. After all, it wasn’t really everyone who did croquis. It was less popular than pottery after all! Questions about the academy and the family was laying right on top of Johanna’s tongue, but she believed she would have to wait, just a little moment longer.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 4:10 pm

Seraphina blinked a little, an actress that was interesting. Mostly because Seraphina had been meeting other actors and actresses before, well it came with the fame and the parties she had been invited to despite her young age. "Well I appreciate art in all forms and shapes," she pointed out, not really minding the mentioning. "I like painting and drawing too - sometimes I have drawing sessions with one of my brother, or like we just sit in silence some time, just drawing, even if I'm being honest he is far better than me," Seraphina chuckled a little bit, well she wasn't too proud to admit when Kemuel was a lot better than her. "But I enjoy spending my time with him so, my other siblings too, its not to say that - Kemuel and I we just go in another flow sometimes, we are twins so, okay wow, I'm totally rambling now - I'm sorry," she laughed a little bit while shaking her head as they kept walking. Now Seraphina adored all of her siblings, even Sariel even through they hadn't spent much time together she was still very fond of her. Perhaps because she like Seraphina had more to her than being a pureblood angel, even if Sariel wasn't a fallen angel Seraphina felt like sometimes Sariel could understand her a bit better than the others.
Johanna

Johanna

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 5:36 pm

Johanna listened as she mentioned she appreciated art in all forms and shapes. That sounded almost dangerous, but she expected there to be a boundary. She mentioned she had a brother she liked to be creative with. Sit in silence and just draw. She envied that. She wanted someone to draw with too. Well, she might of course get that when she got to meet her uncles, aunts, cousins, and how many times removed there was too. “You know, every artist was first an amateur,” she chuckled. She figured the angel meant that her brother could draw more realistically or with more depth, but that wasn’t the definition of art. To Johanna, the definition, or importance of art was not what the one saw in the art, but what one would be able to make others see. She couldn’t help but smile as she mentioned how she liked spending time with him. “Hey, no it’s okay,” she assured Seraphina. “You got a lot on your mind, and I got space for it,” she told her. Johanna had once learned that everyone carried bags and everyone’s bag weighted differently at different times in one’s life. And Johanna had currently a pretty light luggage. She could help carry some of Seraphina’s weight, if she wanted it. “It’s not like I got a twin, but I think I understand that there’s something special between the two of you,” she said with a wider smile.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 6:43 pm

It was very true. Everyone started somewhere, as beginners and worked their way to become champions. But so she nodded to agree. Now, Kemuel was a natural in what he did, but so everyone had different set of skills - just take Laila and her dancing even if she didn't do much in it anymore. Seraphina was starting a new chapter in figuring out who she wasn't if she wasn't just a pretty face on an account with a blue check mark to prove your fame. Because there had to be more to her than that, right? "Careful about what you ask for, my mind it not the most kind place to be," she warned Johanna with a gentle smile. Which was true. Because if Seraphina started explaining just the tip of the iceberg, reaching down to where everything had started going wrong - then she was sure that she herself would end up cracking completely. "A lot has happened just this year already, and last year was a handful," she confessed and folded her lips a little bit. "My brother was taken here in January and tortured, almost dying," blunt and perhaps a bit harsh start, but for Seraphina it wasn't even the worst thing that had happened, so starting somewhere how about the latest hit she had taken. "He now pretends that he is fine, like some of us haven't tried being tortured a little before and knows he isn't - but oldest brother heavy is the head that wears the crown I guess," she shook her head a little bit. "Yeah, like I said last year was a mess. That's how I lost my wings," she knew Johanna had noticed by now that Seraphina was a fallen angel, most people did the second meeting her. And well, one could only let your imagination drive on what had happened for it to happen.
Johanna

Johanna

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 5:54 pm

Johanna drew a little smile as Seraphina warned her. “I’ve heard the warning,” she confirmed, “Now, proceed,” she said with the same smile. Once cold almost say it was like Johanna had seen a minefield warning, and now proceeded to walk into the minefield. She was ready for it. She was certain. Even though Seraphina was a stranger, she was certain she could at least take the tip of the iceberg and make things easier for Seraphina.
She nodded a little as she mentioned that a lot already had happened this year, which was a little impressive, now that it was only three months in, but that was of course also a quarter of a year. Time flies. Then Seraphina unleashed the first thing. Her brother. She raised her dark brows. “I’m sorry,” she whispered. It wasn’t like she was apologizing, but she felt sad that Seraphina had gone through such a thing. She knew that dying was a terrible thing, and even though Johanna had died so many times, it always ruined something. Relationships, a part of her soul, sanity, her home… Dying, or almost dying was traumatic. Nobody should want to try to die. And being tortured, definitely not recommended.
He pretends that he’s fine, like some of us haven’t tried being tortured. It rand cold down her back that this young, young angel had experienced these things. Johanna was even a young soul, but she was way older than this female, but had seemingly experienced what she mentioned. Johanna wished to stop Seraphina and pull her into a hug, because the way she spoke, it was clearly bugging Seraphina. But, for now, she wanted the dear angel to speak. Get the weight off her heart. “I’m sorry you lost your wings,” she said with a soft, sad expression. “Have you tried talking to your brother about it?” she spoke in a soft tune. Of course, the siblings might not be communicating very well, but hopefully she could talk to him, and explain that it was okay not being okay.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyOns Feb 23, 2022 4:39 am

Seraphina took a longer and deeper breath in, before folding her lips a little as she licked them, "me too," she breathed out. One thing was falling, killing someone and having their blood on their hands and she was starting to accept her action, starting to work on what had went on that night in the forest. But it had taken letting go of Ryan to being able to see past him and looking at everything by herself to really see where her issues came from. "To be fair, my family has been a bit of one big mess of miscommunication after my mother died last year, or well - she came back, but she still died. And my father left taking Kem - yeah," she cut herself short seeing how she started to just ramble like she hadn't been talking to someone outside the family for a while, which was mostly the truth. But someone who saw her with fresh eyes, and Johanna was surprisingly easy to just talk to, it was refreshing. "But I've tried talking to him, it was much easier when he lived in the house, now he can just retreat whenever he wants, which he does more than he realizes," she added with a faint smile and exhaled. "That was a lot," Seraphina almost chuckled, knowing it wasn't everything, but looking towards Johanna almost expecting to have scared her away.
Johanna

Johanna

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyLør Feb 26, 2022 12:14 pm

Johanna raised her brows as Seraphina explained how her family had been one big mess of miscommunication. “Oh bunkers,” she whispered before she looked towards Seraphina. It sounded like a lot, to have lost one’s mother and one’s father had kidnapped one’s brother. She couldn’t even imagine if her mother died for good, and if her father took… Well… Yeah, she  tried to imagine if she was in the same situation. “Go on,” she whispered, and pulled on a short-lived smile to assure the fallen angel. She wanted to understand, and hopefully lift the burdens of the angel’s heart, without any of them really noticing. Her brother had moved out, clearly. There were a lot of family members to keep a track of when you didn’t know how many siblings there were and was unsure of the names, and which one you  were talking about in a specific moment. “I understand why it’s a lot,” she assured her. “It’s not like I’ve been in a situation like yours, but… I can imagine it must be frustrating to deal with,” she said with a very light smile. She gave the angel a wider smile, “I’m no mind reader, but I am… So certain there’s more than you’re telling me. I’m not going to run off by your stories. Not that I want to push you into talking about things, if you’re not ready, but,” she took a slow breath, “I got this idea that you need to get some things off you chest,” she said, wanting to comfort the angel physically but kept her hands to herself.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyLør Feb 26, 2022 3:30 pm

Seraphina couldn't really help but chuckle a little bit, not because the entire thing was funny, there wasn't anything funny in what she had gone through. But there was something refreshing in telling a stranger, who just knew her. Johanna hadn't met her siblings, she wasn't just a friend of the family who already happened to know a ton. It was nice. Even if she couldn't completely understand, many people could find a way to understand what it meant to lose a family member or feel betrayed by one. "You know most people just ask: are you okay, so you can say I'm okay, and then they don't have to deal with you anymore," Seraphina clicked her tongue a little bit. It was rather rare that people actually took this much interest in a stranger's emotions and needs. "I killed someone last year in January, I lost control over my powers and ended up brutally killing the guy. Then to later find out it was the guy I was seeing's older brother.. and then when my mom died and everything just got so confusing. Our mother returning and finding out how to be a family again. One of my sister's was a drug addict, one thing is sure that I learned from watching her that it's not how I want to deal with my problems," she chuckled a little bit dry. Not because she believed Tien understood what she had gotten herself into. Sometimes pain was just too much to handle and you found a way out - even if it was the wrong way, you stuck with what you felt like you were in control over. "Some angels ripped my wings off just a few months ago and I woke up in jail for the crime I committed. Which was fair to say, I just - I don't think I've ever been so scared of just living my life as I was those days, months after that," she breathed out a little bit feeling how it freaked her just a little bit out. "But I also know I can't run around living in fear or just to expect the next thing to come crashing down within seconds, I don't think I will survive living like that - its just a whole lot of process to make you know."
Johanna

Johanna

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyLør Feb 26, 2022 4:27 pm

Johanna got a little wider smile as Seraphina chuckled and explained how people usually just asked if one was okay and never really meant it. “Those people either don’t care enough or don’t want to push,” she said with a light smile. Sometimes, people did say they were okay, even though they clearly weren’t, but mostly because they weren’t ready to talk about the topic yet. They wanted to talk about something else and get their mind off of things. Johanna didn’t have abilities to show emotions, but she could pick up on the small things that signaled whether or not someone was capable of talking about something.
Johanna raised her brows a little as Seraphina mentioned she had killed someone las year. She explained how it had happened, not in great detail, but enough to make Johanna know that it wasn’t on purpose. Now, Johanna wasn’t much of a forgiver at all. One’s actions had to be paid for, and she would agree that God had his ways with the angels. Seraphina had paid the price for not having control. Seraphina explained that she was seeing the guy’s brother. It made Johanna’s stomach turn a little. Son of a gun, that certainly sounded like a bad experience. Even more so when she explained that her mother had died shortly after, only to return, how the family was turned upside down and how her sister was a drug addict. Well, that was a spoonful. “Well, happy late one year anniversary for all the drama” she chuckled lowly, “It really does sound like a lot to chew on when you had just killed that dude,” she said shrugging a little. Not because she took it lightly or anything, but because she had trouble imagining so much drama at once. Who knew, maybe Seraphina and Johanna could ‘congratulate’ each other in a year after Johanna’s chaos started? Who knew.
She looked towards the angel as she explained just how recently her wings had been ripped off? See, even though she understood why God had created rules and traditions, she never really understood the fact about cutting off someone’s limps. That, in her eyes, only made it fair if God himself suffered. God needed punishment just as much as everyone else. She wanted to assure Seraphina, that even though Johanna had never had any wings, that she understood why it was scary to live one’s life. She understood that she had been scared. It brought up memories of how she had died multiple times herself, and how scared she had been the first couple of times. Waking up being so tired, either recognizing your surroundings or not. It had a lot of different factors to how you reacted. It was almost like Seraphina’s last telling comforted Johanna. Seraphina knew that she couldn’t live in fear. “I think that mindset is quite healthy,” she complimented her and looked towards her. “Not living in fear that is,” she made herself clear. “Do you know what to do, to make that happen? Like do you have some steps?” she wondered and put her hands in her back pockets. “I don’t know if it could be going to your brother’s place and talk to him or if it could be talking to your sister who… was an addict?” she hesitated a little whether it was past or present tense, just to make sure that she had listened correctly. Of course, Johanna believed that once an addict, always an addict. That was because she believed that if the addict was ‘clean’ they just found something else to take their minds off what ever they had tried to escape in the first place. She was certain, that enough pressure would make any addict swing back to old habits.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyLør Feb 26, 2022 7:54 pm

Well Seraphina had been working on that mindset. A lot. Back when Kemuel had suggested they should go to therapy, even if it did take some different type in Seraphina's case and being a fallen angel. Now it wasn't like all people didn't know a fallen angel had killed someone. But well at least the group she had talked to had been very helpful. "What would I say? Sorry that you have a lot of shit to deal with but so have I, and I need you to see me too?" Seraphina took a deeper breath in and shook her head, "that doesn't seem fair," she clicked her tongue a little bit. Well, Seraphina had always kept to herself, or with Kemuel. Especially after the two of them had been kidnapped when they were kids, not that many really seemed to recall that other than her, and sometimes she felt like it had just been a bad dream. "Sorry, it's just. Yeah a lot," not because she couldn't talk to Zadkiel or Tien, but it wouldn't hurt them either to seek her out, to talk to her other than when she was in her worst state.

"Honestly I just want to enjoy the time I have with you, without actually having to go through the memory lane of my family drama, even if you seem like the person who is used to family drama - correct me if I'm wrong," Seraphina chuckled a little bit skipping a few steps ahead and turned around so she walked backwards still facing Johanna. "But tell me something... what is your favorite thing to do when you are just taking time off for yourself, that isn't entertaining a helpless stranger on a walk?"
Johanna

Johanna

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyLør Feb 26, 2022 8:36 pm

Johanna couldn’t help but laugh a little by Seraphina’s idea of how to talk to either her sister or brother. “Well, who knows, maybe they’ll explain something back?” she said having no real idea if any of the siblings would have anything to share. “Maybe you don’t have to talk specifically about the problems each of you have but maybe just… Talk about anything really? Your different hobbies or maybe just, share that idea of yours; not wanting to live in fear?” she suggested. The last suggestion had been her point. Maybe the siblings could see some way that they could use it themselves, or maybe they could help Seraphina get it into her daily life? After all they should know each other better than so many others, correct? “Your plate really seems full, so it’s fully understandable that you think it’s a lot,” she agreed. Seraphina already knew there was a bad communication between her and her family, but why wasn’t she trying to do something about it herself? It almost seemed like she only sought them out when it was too late?

The full lips were curled into a happy thin line as Seraphina said she didn’t want to dig deeper into it, but would rater enjoy her time with her. It made Johanna’s heart flutter a little. “I wouldn’t say drama, but it’s fine,” she shrugged. She was old enough to have experienced a little bit of everything. Johanna automatically slowed a little down for Seraphina, so she could get in front of her. There was certainly something about this girl that Johanna couldn’t put past her. She smiled brightly, laughing genuinely for a moment, “Well, I’m quite creative, so if I feel like doing something new, I’ll pick up a new kind of art project. Like sculpting… Sometimes I do mind games,” She narrowed her eyes a little while thinking, “Not to sound vain or anything, but I also spend a lot of time on my hair and skin,” she explained, trying to hide the fact of how much she loved such things. She was somewhat of a girly girl. She wouldn’t even mind to give Seraphina a spa day if she wanted that – if their friendship of course got that far. “What about you, except for blocking away your world with your daily mix?
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 8:06 am

Seraphina made a small shrug. Sometimes you didn't need people to explain something or tell you anything, you just needed them to listen. And yes, she knew she had gotten a lot of attention about the thing that happened in October. But sometimes it was also hard, because none of them could truly understand how it felt like to get their wings cut out, torn from your skin. Kemuel came closest to understanding, but it was different, the two of them had always been able to understand the other in various of ways, their pain, their emotions, which also had made everything worse when they had been apart when their mother had died. Maybe one of the reasons she had hung to Ryan as well, she hadn't been able to face the world alone, even if she had been anything but alone it had felt like that when Kemuel had been so far away. But she liked the idea of just talking about something that weren't their issues, even if it felt like that the past year had been the main topic, pain and suffering were every day - even if it had helped a lot spending time with Sariel, Laila and Kemuel. It kept the days a bit brighter and especially since Sariel understood her in ways the others couldn't. "Might be an idea," she nodded a little.

But as she had said, she would rather just talk to Johanna than getting into more family drama. Johanna's smile and laugh made Seraphina's entire face glow up with a warmth and a joyish smile, that perhaps hadn't even been there since she had fallen. Not in the same way at least. "Mind games huh?" Seraphina chuckled a little bit still unable to pull the smile of her face, not that she tried to. "I always found sculpting a rather impressive form of art, perhaps I should take a class one day and try it out," she acknowledged. Well, actually she wanted to come and see some of the things Johanna made, because she was curious - but she couldn't just ask that now could she? Seraphina would never judge someone for taking time on their hair and skin, two things Seraphina herself understood the importance off. "I would never judge someone for taking care of themselves, I reckon most of my money is used on my skin care, hair care and my clothing," she chuckled a little bit. Seraphina was a firm believer in, if you took care of yourself and cared about showing up for yourself, you would feel like your best self - maybe something she had neglected a bit, but she was coming back strong.

Seraphina chuckled a bit when the question was returned to her as well, "I'm writing a bit in the moment, mostly just small poems to myself. I make puzzles, and just trying to work on controlling my powers as well - they sometimes get the best of me, but I find getting things out on paper and just, put my mind into things helps me create a space for the energy to be more peaceful in my head," she knew it was hard for her to explain her powers. They were rather destructive, and sometimes she wondered what had made her gain such chaotic abilities compared to her siblings.
Johanna

Johanna

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 4:59 pm

“Yeah, mind games,” she repeated still with a wide smile on her lips. Now she clearly understood why Seraphina wanted to change topic, because these smiles, that they shared right now, were contagious and they both clearly needed it. When Seraphina expressed how she believed it was sculpting was impressive and shared that she might take a class one day to try it Johanna’s smile opened to a teethy one, “I got all the equipment,” she announced, “You can swing by some time, and I can show you how it works?” she offered.
“It’s also important to take care of one self!” she expressed with joy, “Just like we’re doing right now,” she said and gave Seraphina a wink. They were after all taking care of their mental health by walking around. There was a little part of her that wished to see all of her clothing, all of her outfits. Truly, she believed that if the girls ever chose to meet up again, they would easily be able to keep a conversation going and have lots and lots they could do.

Johanna nodded when Seraphina replied with what she was doing lately. “That sounds like a really healthy thing to do,” she complimented. “Do you write in a notebook or is it like loose paper?” she wondered. She had once done the same thing when she was younger, where some of the things she wrote was burned as she got rid of the relation she had with the person. Sometimes people did odd things to get a clean slate and get things off their mind.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 6:44 pm

Then almost like reading her mind, Johanna mentioned she had all the equipment and that she could swing by some time," Seraphina realized she held her breath for a second, and nodded a little. "I would love that," she exclaimed trying to keep it cool.

It was also fair to say they were taking care of themselves right in this moment, taking a walk to clear ones mind was a very important thing to do, just like just getting some movement in. But now Seraphina did have a fear somewhere down the line for going to the gym and have an emotional break down due to the crowd. So, going here by herself was just the step that worked for her.
Seraphina took a deeper breath in, "well I bought some notebooks, really pretty ones, but I just end up using loose paper most of the time," she shook her head a little bit. There was always the idea of actually writing in the note book, but she was just terrible at doing so, and ended up writing ideas down in some, trying to use a planner to make most of her day. "So, you live here in Grounds of Lily or?" She wondered, not because she would know, she usually didn't go on these parts.
Johanna

Johanna

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 7:54 pm

“Cool,” Johanna said, resisting ‘calling it a date’. It was after all just Johanna who was going to teach Seraphina a thing or two. Johanna tried to resist a grinning smile. It wasn’t really because it was funny at all, but it was just so typical that one would think that now I’ve bought this book and I’m going to write pretty things, and it’s just not it. When you wanted to write something down, it had to be accessible right there when you had the thought. If Seraphina didn’t keep her notebooks nearby, but had paper scattered around, then it was obviously easier to write on paper than in books. “I get it,” she nodded, to tell her that she understood that it was mostly paper. “Uh, no. Oakheart,” she responded to where she was living. “I got the best from north, west and east” she joked. There was trouble everywhere, but she didn’t complain, she was doing alright. “And you?”
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A walk for our Stupid Mental Health   A walk for our Stupid Mental Health Empty

A walk for our Stupid Mental Health
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Impulstive? Yes. Stupid? No. - Kol
» A Christmas Walk
» Cause if I don’t walk then I get caught up
» Walk through fire
» A walk to remember

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Naturreservatet-
Gå til: