Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The deep heart's core

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Ayah

Ayah

Humør : “How many times have you typed “I’m fine.” with shaky fingertips and bloodshot eyes?”
Antal indlæg : 133

The deep heart's core - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core - Page 3 EmptyTors Mar 10, 2022 6:18 am

Ayah narrowed her eyes a little bit, but her expression softened a bit more from it perhaps being a bit pained, by the mention that she would see him again. "What a grand fortune teller you are," the fairy chuckled, hiding just by an inch just how relieved she was. "So, how is everything going with your newest addition to the the household?" Ayah wondered. Having been so wired in with her own family drama, she hadn't really had time to ask how it was for Sariel to have Jasmine living with her and Jamie. But she hoped that for the most part things went smooth, even if it did take a lot to learn someone to know and even more how to learn living with them, no matter how flexible you were. Also, it had to be weird for Jamie - Sariel too of course, but for Jamie to walk into the living room and see he had a daughter sitting in there.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Sariel

Sariel

Humør : Out of my way
Antal indlæg : 168

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core - Page 3 EmptyTors Mar 10, 2022 6:25 am

Sariel winked, not taking her little tone of voice to heart. She understood it was a touchy subject and which was why she didn’t comment on it and let the topic change to her instead. The hybrid filled her lungs and let out a deep breath. Now the situation with Jasmine. Well, it wasn’t because it was bad, nor that she disliked the girl. If anything, she could see a lot of herself in her. The fact that she didn’t feel like her mother had chosen her, and that she had to strike out on her own. There were of course a lot of things, that Sariel couldn’t imagine nor understand because she had after all a guardian that had looked after her in the end. Even if it couldn’t replace the abandonment issues that had followed her mother leaving her in his care.
It has taken some time to get used to, and maybe that is also one of the reasons why I wanted to let myself grow older, picking her up and making sure that she gets to her job and such – looking like I could either be younger than her or the same age” she made a small shake with her body, as if she was getting goosebumps just thinking about it. “It just seems weird dating her father, and then looking the same age as her” she chuckled licking her lips “But other than that, she is great and I really do like her” she said with a small smile leaning forward to take her cup once again.
Ayah

Ayah

Humør : “How many times have you typed “I’m fine.” with shaky fingertips and bloodshot eyes?”

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 12, 2022 4:08 pm

Even if Ayah wanted to zone out for a second and just sit and reflect on the fact what the day had brought back into her life. She also knew she could do so later. Therefor, she listened. She could imagine it being difficult, well she once had been in situationens where she had needed to leave people behind because she didn't age, and you couldn't just simply age as a fairy. So, she nodded a little bit as she understood, and was just happy that Sariel had figured out something she wanted to do. What path she was headed in the direction off. "I'm glad to hear," the smile grew a bit brighter and warmer. A lot had changed for the hybrid since Ayah first had met Sariel, and the fairy felt honored to see just how everything was falling into place, despite small set backs and attacks, she admired Sariel for powering through no matter how difficult the situation could look to others. I can't wait to meet her one day where things settle a bit more," she nodded with a lighthearted chuckle.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core - Page 3 EmptyFre Mar 18, 2022 9:30 am

Sariel nodded letting out small sigh as Ayah told her, that she couldn’t wait to meet Jasmine one day. She would like that too, but the future ahead was filled with so many turns and twists that she wasn’t even sure how things would end up being like in the end. Letting out a soft breath she turned her head and gave her friend a small smile “We’ll see, there will be lots of opportunities for that, I’m sure” she nodded, almost as if she was trying to convince herself. But one thing she knew for sure, was that things would turn out for the better, one way or another better days where coming. She just wasn’t sure how hard it would be to overcome the obstacles that were on the road to that happiness.
How are things going with Hope? I know that it isn’t always easy with the two of you” Sariel spoke with a soft voice, wanting to let her friend know that she was also there for her, if she needed her to be there. Which still was something the old hybrid struggled with. Remembering to ask people how they were doing, or let people know that she actually cared.
Ayah

Ayah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core - Page 3 EmptyFre Mar 18, 2022 4:10 pm

Ayah couldn't help but chuckle a little bit when it came to the question about her and Hope. Because it was as a matter of fact a rather odd tale, and at the same time it wasn't. "I just think Hope and I have the similar issue, we are trying to be there for everyone and make up for the years where we haven't bee able to be there, and by doing so - we don't really know how to express ourselves without a debate or two, even when we want the same thing," she shook her head a little. Because it was plain stupid, but also Hope was the only person Ayah didn't mind arguing with. Perhaps the first time they had a disagreement, but mostly because Ayah had been so shocked by her actually just lashing out her own thoughts. It had been so freeing. Hope and Ayah had spent so many years trying to find each other, failure after failure - it was exhausting. No wonder they didn't always knew how to be around each other, because they weren't the kid versions of each other that their last memory had been. "We are a lot a like her and I too, we just have different coping mechanisms, so there is that. But if she needed me I would be there in a heartbeat, no matter the argument we just had."
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 26, 2022 8:18 am

Sariel nodded a little along while Ayah explained how it was going with her and Hope. She understood if anyone, better than most, how it was like to step into a family that were already so many years in the making. Not really knowing how you fitted in, in the other people’s lives and so forth. Even though Laila and her had started to become rather close, it was still hard to know what you could say and couldn’t say. What was appropriate and so on. Mostly when you thought about the fact that she hadn’t gotten the mother Eden had turned out to be for her other kids. But at least she wasn’t as bitter about it anymore, not when she now saw just how much Eden were struggling with everything.
Sometimes people that are the most alike has tendency to butt heads” she shrugged and took a sip of her coffee letting out a small breath of air. Looking straight ahead, not really looking at anything as if her brain had shut off for a moment. Just processing everything that had happened over the last year. What a turnaround it had been.
Ayah

Ayah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core - Page 3 EmptySøn Apr 03, 2022 3:21 pm

Ayah chuckled a little bit, perhaps it was true. It also just reminded her of how her childhood had been stolen from her, how she didn't have had the chance to grow up with her sisters, of course she had nine years of tormenting Hope - but all the other years. They had just been taken from her. From them. So, perhaps the butting heads weren't much about conflicts as it was about the time they both were so frustrated of having lost. It was insane how much things suddenly had changed. How much that had seemed to both fall apart and fall together, and sometimes it left her wondering how they all were still standing. Ayah took a longer and sharper breath in, "so are you staying for dinner or are you going all house wife on Jamie and Jasmine?" Ayah asked after a little while, trying to figure out what she should make for dinner in a few hours. Not that she didn't want Sariel to stay over for dinner, actually she would prefer it. But they did have different lives now. Once again, surprised on just how far last year had brought Sariel. Therefor she wouldn't hold it against Sariel not staying.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core - Page 3 EmptyFre Apr 08, 2022 9:06 pm

Sariel looked up and gave a small grin “Well, that depends” she hummed, leaning a little over her legs narrowing her eyes, as if she was about to ask Ayah a life-or-death question. “What are you having?” she hummed, it wasn’t like Sariel was the best in the kitchen. She wasn’t the worst either, far from really. She had heard enough horror stories about fires being set in kitchens over boiled eggs and other basic food skills, that it always left her rather amazed how bad some people could be at a very basic and universal skill.
But on the other hand, Ayah was right, she had taken this whole walking at home housewife title to her. She had made sure that the house was spotless, that there was cocked dinners, and a filled fridge. Not that she overly liked all of these things, but something in her wanted to show Jamie that he hadn’t been wrong in choosing her. Besides she needed to show her from her best behavior when it came to being around Jasmine. Especially after finding out just how wrongly her mother had treated her. She deserved at least some of her childhood years to be good, even though there wasn’t long before she couldn’t even call her a teenager anymore. But sometimes just two good years could overshadow all of the bad ones.
Ayah

Ayah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core - Page 3 EmptySøn Apr 10, 2022 12:13 pm

Ayah chuckled a little, her mood had increased a lot just by the fact that she had run into Mateo today, no matter the topics they had covered. She could already feel the part of herself that had hated living in the unknown of what had happened to him pay their departure now that she knew, somehow and hopefully they could be a part of each others life again. And then the obvious of having Sariel here as well. "What am I having - well," she crossed one leg over the other and leaned back in the couch, "I'm having baked chicken chimichangas," she added with a small chuckle. Well one thing was Ayah loved to cook, there was even a time she had been a chef at a restaurant years back. And even if she was just here herself, she liked to at least when her mental health provided it, to cook for herself and make sure she got good healthy meals. "One could say it would be good for them to find out dinner for themselves, and you can have a well deserved girls night out here in my sweet home, with dinner and a glass of wine - if that doesn't sound like the sweet stuff, I don't know what does," Ayah let out a soft giggle and looked towards Sariel. Understand if she wanted to go home, but either way she had a choice, sometimes that was just nice.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core - Page 3 Empty

The deep heart's core
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» The core four - Razor, Selene & Quentin
» We were following our hearts