Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The deep heart's core

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Ayah

Ayah

Humør : “How many times have you typed “I’m fine.” with shaky fingertips and bloodshot eyes?”
Antal indlæg : 133

The deep heart's core Empty
IndlægEmne: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 7:59 am

LOCATION | a small little marked in Grounds of Lily
DATE | March 12th 2022
TIME | Midday
WEATHER | Sunny & warm
ATTIRE | Link
TOPIC FOR | @Mateo xx

She had lost the spirit of New Years, many years ago. But there had been something about starting off this year that had brought just a small smile on her lips despite of the grief that haunted her. She still grieved the loss of her aunt and uncle, the whole village. Even if she had gained her lost family and were close to them again, she was still haunted by that fire, yet adding it into the box of the various of other things she still struggled with to this day. But she had found some sense of calm in being in Grounds of Lily instead of Aston, it was closer to where her mother lived, and she visited their rather often, sometimes even more than she stayed at her own place. She had visits from her sisters every now and then as well. Right now, she just enjoyed the fact that the sun began to break through again after a cold and grey winter. It carried a little bit light and hope to the new things she had to swallow as well, like having a father out there who didn't believe she was real, and possibly could only let her down. Lost in her thoughts, she looked to the side for a moment, she didn't really know why she felt like she needed to do it, but she did.

A bit further down she could see this familiar figure, like a kick back to the past, some people just never left your mind nor your heart. Even if she firstly was so sure that it had to be her imagining, had she been drinking enough water today? Ayah looked away for a second, then looked back, gone, okay - she exhaled, it was just her head. She took a deeper breath in and just shook her head kept going, because maybe she should just go home. Yet, as she then walked she once again was met with this urge to look over her left shoulder, so she did. There she could see him again, like a ghost haunting her, but how could she even be sure it was him? She always used her wind abilities to mask her scent, habit from having dated Jasper, because then he couldn't track her. But for now, she stopped them from masking her and she licked her lips a little. "Mateo?" She called, just to see if he in the blend of people would react. To see if it was him for sure.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mateo

Mateo

Antal indlæg : 55

IndlægEmne: Mateo #3e642b   The deep heart's core EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 10:32 pm

He had always pride himself on not really being a slave to his past. That he used it rather than being ruled by it. Even though it had left scars, he had never felt the urge to find his parents nor his sister after he had gotten out from his grave. Maybe a wise man would tell him, that by that, it was the definition of being enslaved by his past. Why? Because he had always thought that his coming back to life, would stir up unwanted torments and memories of his dead that would never leave the people that had been left behind by the grief of him gone.
Maybe that was also the reason why he had never tried to find Ayah. Because he knew that there was a guilt in having escaped when he had been unable to follow her. Pulled back into the life of a slave, as he put his hands into his leather jacket pockets, he looked around the small marked that he was walking around in. A little aimlessly. Okay, so it was a lie. He had tried to find her when he had been stationed here. Running a new black ops unit for supernatural’s. he had found the woods in moonlight falls that Ayah had talked about she had grown up in. Just to see if she was okay. But when he had walked around, he had found burned down trees and what easily could look like small fairy houses. Someone had then explained to him that the village that had once been there, had been burned down to the ground and killed everyone that had lived in it. How could one not let the worst thoughts turn around in your mind?

It’s a fine piece son” Mateo hadn’t even realized that he had picked something up, when an older man talked to him. “Yes, how much?” he mumbled, feeling a little guilty he had just picked something up, without even noticing. He bought it and handed the man a couple of extra with a small smile. Then he put the small figurine of an eagle in his pocket and turned around. That was when someone called his name. He quickly turned his head in the direction and his eyes widened. “Ayah?” he spoke softly, knowing she most likely wouldn’t be able to hear him. He started to walk towards him, respectfully pushing people aside as a smile formed on his lips. He picked up speed and when he was close enough, he lifted her from the ground into a giant hug as he spun her around. Then he placed her back on her feet but kept hugging her.
Ayah

Ayah

Humør : “How many times have you typed “I’m fine.” with shaky fingertips and bloodshot eyes?”

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 10:58 pm

It was most of all in the way he responded to that she had called his name. It made her lose her breath for a second, and her heart dropped just a little. And as he started walking closer towards her, she moved further towards him by pure instincts her feet didn't give her a chance to stop before they met. A soft giggle left her as he lifted her up in that big bear hug, and spun her around. Hugging him tighter the moment he placed her back down again, "I never thought I would see you again," she exhaled, feeling the range of emotions reaching all the stages the relief brought with it. It had been so very many years, and yet, some people just never really got erased no matter how long. "Oh my -" she mumbled blinking away a few threatening tears, because Ayah had thought she had lost him. Because he had been her person, and then suddenly having to let him go, not knowing if he had ended up dying or if he had been alright. Having asked around and people having said so many different things, she had hardly known what to believe. Then a little unwillingly after a moment she pulled a bit back, not far, but far enough to move her hands from around him towards his cheeks, letting her eyes wonder of him, just to check if he was alright. He looked great, which only made her smile, even if a few tears still wanted to escape her eyes she smiled so warmly at him. "You look good," she chuckled a little her lips pulling up in a warmer smile, letting her thumbs caress his cheeks before she let her hands fall down from his face again, finally letting her eyes blink just a single tear out.
Mateo

Mateo

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 12:47 pm

“You can say God, I know my worth” he said rather cheekily, feeling how his muscles in his cheeks started hurting a little by how big his smile was. But how couldn’t he smile like a stupid idiot when he was standing there holding Ayah in his arms. He leaned a little down, as she pulled out of his embrace, and instead took his face between her hands. A toothy grin was shown on his face as he winked at her. “Oh, come now, no need to cry Ayah” he said and felt how his smile subdued in strength, not that he wasn’t still happy. Because he was, words couldn’t really describe how happy he was in this very moment.
Mateo let his knuckles glide over her cheekbone to see if there were any treacherous tears that had tried to escape her eyes. “Thanks, I am good as well” he said with a small nod, then he took a step back, after his hands had found her wrist and took them away from his face. “I thought you were dead” he said, a sadder smile formed over his lips “I went by Moonlight falls, and heard what happened, I’m sorry Ayah” he let out a soft exhale, letting his warm hands hold hers. Words couldn’t really describe how weird and wonderful it was at the same time, to be standing here and being able to talk with her.
Ayah

Ayah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 6:38 pm

"I'm just relieved to see you," she chuckled a little low, because she was. She was filled with both relief and joy over this moment actually being brought to her, because she had for sure thought a long time ago that she wouldn't see him again. It had been so long. A small chuckle left her as his knuckled traced over her cheekbone, catching one of the wandering tears. A tear of joy if anything, she needed to have room for those as well. Then he took a step back and she slowly let go of him only for him to take her wrists in his hands and move her hands from his face.

I thought you were dead, she took a deeper breath in and held it as he mentioned that he had heart what had happened in Moonlight Falls, and she folded her lips together for a second before realizing she needed to exhale the air she was holding in. "Yeah, me too," she let her breath go. How she found it like a curse she always seemed to be the last one standing or the one to get away. "The one that got away," not that it was a title she really liked, because this time as they knew weren't the first, but in this case she was somewhat happy about having gotten away in the end. Happy that Sariel had found her hidden in the forest while the slaughter had went on, to late to help the others. But there was a good chance if Sariel hadn't gotten them out, this reunion wouldn't have happened - she would never have found Mariella or Hope - their mother for that matter. "I found my sisters," she then exhaled wanted for him to know that she wasn't alone. Ayah also wanted to tell about how it was actually her aunt and uncle she had lost, not her mother - tell about all of the craziness. "Can I steal you for a cup of coffee or something? Like one of the cafés or my place, I live what seven minutes from here - and I would like to just catch up and all, if you aren't busy of course," she suggested. Not that she minded sitting in a public setting and catch up, but sometimes it was just nicer being just yourself and the person you wanted to speak with, because they lived in a world where the walls seemed to have ears.
Mateo

Mateo

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 7:10 pm

He understood the pain of being the one that got away, he had lost a lot of people over his now long lifespan. Even though he had found that there was a lot of people out there that had lived a far longer life than he had. He had no idea how people did it and kept themselves sane. Maybe that was the trick, no one was sane, and they just seemed that they were. Who knew, he wasn’t the one to walk around assuming a lot of things about people. He kept to himself, and that was how he survived for the most part. Not letting himself get to attach nor let people to deeply into his life. Maybe that wasn’t really the way to live. But it worked, for now.
Turning his hand, he took hers in his. Squeezing them gently, letting his warmth give her some sort of comfort, or at least he hoped that it would work that way. He lifted his brows, when she told him that she had found her sisters. “I’m glad to hear that” he said with a smile forming over his lips. Then he chuckled, when she asked if she could steal him for a cup of coffee. “I’m not sure I’m something you can steal Ayah, but sure thing, if you don’t live that far away, I would love to see were you have settled down” he said letting go of one of her hands, but kept the other one securely in his. “Show the way” he nodded, following along.
Ayah

Ayah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 7:32 pm

She laughed a little, "is that a challenged though? I feel like that smells like a challenge," she shook her head a little to the comment about stealing him, but then nodded, "yes," she licked her lips a little looking around to pick the fastest way towards the small house she had gotten herself. Then he let go of one of her hands, and she gave the one he kept holding a little squeeze, before she gestured the direction they should head with her now free hand. "This way my fine gentleman," she chuckled a little and exhaled before they could start walking down the road. Ayah had gotten herself a small cozy house, one floor but with view towards the mountains from the living-room, which she was very static about. But she was right it didn't take more than a few sets of minutes before she pointed towards the house. Nice little garden, because her mother couldn't help herself and Ayah had grown fond of a few secret tricks she had learned her to keep it one could say magical. "This is me," she chuckled a little fishing the keys up from her pocket as they reached the front door and she could unlock it.

The entrance was a a bit slim, not anything that did anything, a tall mirror on the wall to the left next to where the remaining jackets hang, with a place for the shoes to be placed under, first now she actually let go of his hand to take her jacket off, and put the keys in a small little bowl on the opposite side of the mirror, where a table were placed with the bowl and some flowers. "Come on in," she took off her shoes as well before heading into the livingroom the door in the entrance opened up to. It was possible the biggest room in the house, because it was combined to the dinning-room and kitchen. One big space really. But she liked her space a bit airy, which wasn't really a shock since she was an air fairy. She also liked collecting things from the different periods of times she had lived, whenever she could at least. Not to mention the painting hanging around a bit abstract perhaps, but it somehow just made sense in the otherwise simple room. "To be fair I moved in here in the beginning of the year, so - but yeah," she chuckled a little bit before walking towards the kitchen area to get the coffee machine to work.
Mateo

Mateo

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 8:12 pm

He started laughing and shook his head a little, when she told him that it sounded like a challenge. Of course it did, but what was he going to say?  He knew that he had her magic at hand, which would make it rather easy to move his big ass around. But otherwise, he would have loved to see her pick him up and run away with him. “Thank you, kind lady,” he chuckled, as she called him a gentleman. He would never categorise himself as such, mostly because he had done plenty of things that was far from what a normal gentleman would do. Of course, those had been other times hadn’t they. Not that it excused the behaviour. But as you said so many times, when people commented on war; one shouldn’t speak about things, as they were there themselves. When you were in the heat of the moment, you didn’t have time to think things through, you just had to do it. Then live with the consequences of what you had done afterwards.
She had been true to her words, it only took a few minutes, and they were standing in front of a small house where she told him, that this was her. He looked around, and a soft smile formed on his lips. Funnily enough, it was exactly what he would expect her to live in. He bowed his head a little, when he walked inside. “Thank you” he said with a smile, looking around in the narrow hallway. Then he took off his shoes and follow her into the living room where he looked around. “It still screams you” he commented as he looked around, before turning towards her with a smile. “So, coffee?” he asked with a raised brow.
Ayah

Ayah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyOns Feb 09, 2022 4:15 am

She chuckled a little bit, finding two cups while the coffee machine did its own magic. "Why thank you," she let her eyes wonder around as well. Well she didn't have anything from the village left, but she had been living in Aston prior it had been burning down - what a mess last year mostly had been, mixed with goods and bad. "It's on, how you take it?" She wondered before walking to the fridge, because she didn't do without at least some milk in it. Well, she could drink it black, reminding the times where you just discovered the drink now one of  the most popular in the world, then starting to pour coffee in the cups adding milk in her own, and whatever he wanted in his before putting the milk away again, and grabbed the cups. Ayah handed him his as she walked towards the couch and sat down. She lifted her legs up in the couch and turned her front towards him, blowing a little bit in her coffee as she had both her hands around the cup. "How long have you been in Athena?" She wondered, now it was a big country, a big region really, and he had been in Moonlight Falls, but how long had they been wandering around without having their paths cross. Not that she could really hold it against anyone that they hadn't seen her till around August, Jasper had rarely let her leave the house till she had just left, a horror of events since it had been the night where the hunters had attacked that she had run off. And she had been able to avoid him till when she had met Hope again - not how you wanted to be reunited with your older sister, but oh well. Now Jasper was dead, one less issue to stress about. Her smile fainted a little by the thought of those events, till she pushed them back in the back of her head looking towards Mateo again, seeing the smile naturally just found her lips again by the sight of him.
Mateo

Mateo

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyOns Feb 09, 2022 8:44 am

Black, two sugars, please” he answered on how he would like his coffee, not that he really had anything against any types of coffee. As long as there was caffeine present, he wasn’t about to complain. Besides, it also depended on what type of coffee he got. If it was a good one from the café, then he liked a good latté. If it was instant coffee, he would prefer some milk in it. Mostly because it tasted rather bitter, not the most pleasant taste on his tongue. At least he was getting much better with his ability, to an extent where he could also shut them off completely. Not feel anything. It had come in handy with all the beatings he had got in the past.
He turned around as she came walking towards him and handed it to him. “Thank you” he said with a soft smile and put his nose down to it. It smelled rather good, and he took a small sip. “I only just got here, like two weeks ago” he explained giving her a small smile. “I’m in the army now and was stationed here because of some resent troubles” Mainly problems with werewolves, which was why he was here. Giving that he was born a beta wolf, it helped with getting the attention when needed from rouge wolves. “I’ll be staying a while, so we have some time to catch up” he said with a smaller smile, as he walked over and placed himself on the other side of the sofa and took another sip from the cup, before placing it on his thigh.
Ayah

Ayah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyOns Feb 09, 2022 9:00 pm

Two weeks ago. It wasn't a long time, and she felt less guilty for not having seen him around even if it was a big place. Ayah lifted her brows a little when he mentioned he was in the army and had been stationed here after all the trouble. She wondered what sort of trouble he meant, not because there weren't any - there just were so much she barely knew where to begin. There was the most urgent one that seemed to have all the packs in Athena walk on their toes and observe. It made the forest rather dangerous to travel some days. She would have asked on the matter but didn't get to it before he mentioned he would be staying for a while, and her lips pulled up in a very delighted smile, "I will look forward to that," she confessed with a soft little chuckle, it was truly one of the better news she had gotten in a while and it showed. Then she could ask about the other thing. "Because of the Russian wolves or?" She narrowed her eyes a little bit, not even knowing if he knew about that actually. Not because she was enrolled with the matter, but it far from went unnoticed. Ayah lifted the cup up towards her lips once again slowly sipping of the rather warm brew not to burn her tongue.
Mateo

Mateo

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyTors Feb 10, 2022 8:51 pm

A smile formed on his lips as she told him that she would look forward to it. So would he, after all they had used a lot of time together before they had been taken away. Even more on the plantation where they had worked, he a little longer than her. At the end he had to fake his own death so he would arouse to much attention. Especially since there were periods where he had a hard time not to kill at the full moon. Luckily, they had been in Louisiana, and with the gators it was easy to dispose of the bodies.
He looked down at the coffee, the brown liquid in the cu she had handed him. He felt how his chest rose as he breathed in, thinking about how to answer the question. Now he knew there was a lot of things stirring up in the region. It truly didn’t feel like it was big enough anymore. Especially with all of the families starting to gather around. Not that he ever felt a need to keep up to date with it all. Then there was the part of his mother and father being here as well. Now, they didn’t know he was alive, but with his mother especially it hadn’t been hard to find her again. His father, he wasn’t sure it was him. But he had an inkling that it almost had to be.
Also because of them, yes” he nodded giving her a half smile, before he took a small sip of the coffee. “Let’s just say, there are a lot of people in the supernatural communities outside of Athena, that are starting to feel anxious of what is going on here and feels a need to make sure that there are someone here to give reports” then he pointed towards himself. “And sadly, I’ve been one of those people stationed here, or not sadly, not when it seems you are here too” he laughed giving her a soft wink before taking another sip of coffee.
Ayah

Ayah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyTors Feb 10, 2022 9:13 pm

Ayah wasn't unfamiliar to the things stirring around. People were getting nervous about everything at this point, Ayah just went on in her own little flow and hoped not running into some of the people she knew lived in the region now. But she could imagine some of the supernatural communities just waited for the bomb to go off. It sounded like some report to give about what was going on here - she could barely recap the knowledge she had. But she knew who could, she actually knew a few - realizing she actually perhaps the flow had lead her into the middle of the storm. "Well, anything to make your job a little bit easier," she chuckled before taking a small sip of the coffee. "So, where are you staying at?" Ayah wondered. Athena was a big place after all, and she didn't know if he was provided enough for, well she hoped otherwise he could point her in the direction of whose ass she needed to kick. Also, knowing his whereabouts would make it easier to meet up, even though he now knew where she lived. And well, he was welcome to swing by at anytime.
Mateo

Mateo

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyLør Feb 12, 2022 8:06 am

He chuckled and gave her one of his signature bright smiles, when she said anything to make his job a little easier. “You might regret saying that” he teased giving her a short wink, before he sipped at his coffee, enjoying the bitter aftertaste of it rolling on his tongue. Now, he had thought about getting his own place, but hadn’t really had the time to go looking for houses. So, when she asked where he was staying, he was a little lost at first. Because he didn’t know what to say, as the base wasn’t for people to come and visit. And if he knew Ayah right, if she was around those parts, she would try to swing by and see how he was doing. Which couldn’t really happen, mostly for her own safety. Sometimes knowledge wasn’t the best thing to have, because if people thought you knew something of value, it could bring you in danger.
Mateo licked his lips and put his cup down on the coffee table and turned to look at her. “Well, I’m still staying at the base of the military, but I’m looking for somewhere to move, just haven’t had the time to find something yet” he said with a smile, not telling the whole truth but not lying either. Which he could live with, for now at least.
Ayah

Ayah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyLør Feb 12, 2022 6:47 pm

She chuckled a little bit, "well we will just have to wait and see won't we?" Ayah replied back giving him a cheekier smile, before taking another mouthful of her coffee. Her eyes rested upon him, a part of her still couldn't believe that he was here. That Mateo actually was here, alive and kicking as people fondly said. Staying at the base and looking for somewhere to move. "Let me know if you need any help, I know a few people and some good places - otherwise if you get tired of the base, you are more than welcome to borrow my guest room or couch for that matte - but the guest room is nicer," she added with a light chuckle. Ayah wouldn't mind letting him stay if he was in need of a place to stay for a few nights away from the base or the like.

Ayah took a deeper breath in a little while after and licked her lips a little bit. "I discovered my parents were actually not my biological parents, but my aunt and uncle. Not that it changes the fact that they were my parents for seven-hundred years," she exhaled before scratching the back of her head a little bit. "I met my mother too, she is delightful really. It's still a lot to swallow really, but accepting it rather than rejecting it is helping an awful lot," Ayah chuckled a little bit, it was a lot. Everything was a lot, and sometimes she found herself wondering how she had handled everything last year had thrown her. Perhaps she was just getting good at handling things like this. "My father is another story, I can't really remember him. And I know better than to judge a book by its cover, but my older sister didn't seem rather pleased after finding him again. He doesn't remember us, any of us or the time we had together, and he does have quite the reputation following him." Ayah licked her lips a little bit, she hadn't really talked to anyone but her family about it. But they had their own thoughts on the matter, her mother not knowing anything as well. Hope being the only one to knew, and Mariella who could feel the connection. Then Ayah herself who hadn't been there when they had run into Francis at the marked.
Mateo

Mateo

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 4:29 pm

He nodded and gave her a thankful smile, when she both offered to reach out to some contacts if he was looking for a place. Or if he needed to get off base, that he could stay in her guest bedroom or on her couch. He bounced a little in the couch and made a show of inspecting it. “Seems much better than other places that I’ve slept before” he teased, she would know, because she had been the one that had found him in the jungle back in the day. Then she started talking about the things that had happened since last, they had seen each other. If they were being fair, was a couple of years by now.
Mateo leaned over and took his cup once again, sipping a little while he listened to her story. Now, it was a lot to take in. Even for him. So, he had no idea how it would be to be the one, suddenly understanding that the people that had raised you weren’t your birth parents, and your mother was walking around out there. At least it was nice to hear, that she liked her mother, even though it wasn’t the same. Because no matter what, parents weren’t necessarily blood. And her uncle and aunt had still been the one that had raised her. So, in that sense, weren’t they still her mother and father? “That is a lot to take in” he acknowledged and nodded a little, while taking another sip of his coffee. “How do you feel about that?” he asked, not really knowing how else to breach the topic, than to let her talk about what might ease her soul a little.
Ayah

Ayah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 6:46 pm

It was a lot. But for some reason it wasn't really like till the very moment that someone said that, that Ayah even realized how much she had been carrying around lately. Well, she was used to put on a lot of weight on her shoulders, so she always had this weighted blanket folding over her, yet his follow up question made her fold her lips for a second as she looked down at her coffee cups where both hands folded around it. Ayah took a smaller collected breath in, "I don't think I've allowed myself to fully process it yet to be honest, it's mostly just going where the flow takes me these days," she confessed with a small chuckle, not really fond of always being completely honest about how things were, yet it often only took people asking because one thing she disliked more than speaking about her struggles was to lie. "Too much has happened at once to actually - you know, fully understand or accept everything that has happened," she lifted her cup up to take a larger sip of it. Full honesty it was like domino pieces falling and she had no idea when she would reach the final one nor what would happen when she did. "But one thing I do know is that I will figure it out, I always figure it out," that was one thing she was sure about it was that. "I just realized I haven't really spoken with anyone about all of it outside of the whole new family thing," she shook her head a little bit. Well, she had always remembered her sisters rather clearly, it had been her forever goal to find them, but being shattered out through time, the world had given them a cruel fate.
Mateo

Mateo

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 10:44 am

Sounds like you” Mateo decided to butt in, when she told him that she hadn’t really allowed herself to process what had happened. He was the same, and wasn’t there a famous saying; takes one to know one? At least it seemed rather true at this very moment, because he could see how it weighed her down. Probably not really thought about the need to talk with someone about it. Then there was the other thing, did she have someone to share it with? He knew that most of her friends and family had been in the village that had burned down. And if she had been the only survivor. The odds weren’t good it would seem.
He nodded along with what she was telling him. Allowing her to talk freely, and not interrupt while she finally eased her heart a little. “We all need someone to talk to about things we don’t always understand, and even though it is a really good thing to find your family again, it is also allowed to be sad that it might not be as perfect as one could hope – I don’t think we ever really get the scenario that we envisioned in our heads” there was a reason why he hadn’t tried to find his family after all. Mostly because he knew that there was a lot of trauma connected to him. The fact that he had given his life for his sister, and his parents living with the guilt that they weren’t fast enough. Maybe one day he would feel ready and strong enough to actually face his father and mother. And of course, his sister.
Ayah

Ayah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyFre Feb 18, 2022 6:25 am

Ayah took a slightly deeper breath in. It was weird, because she didn't understand what was going on, she just went on with it and clearly voiced a bit more of a different view on the whole thing than her sisters. Because Ayah believed they should be allowed to know both their parents  should be allowed to get their memories back and then they could see what happened. Not that she would ever go as far as forcing them to it, but why wouldn't they want to know? "No, that would be a shame to say, I think Hope, my oldest sister had envisioned something else entirely. To be fair she also have most of the memory about them, and she has been alone, at least I had my parents or you know," she took a deeper breath in and shook her head a little bit. "I never really had an expectation regarding my real parents till now, and so, its a bit harder to get disappointed," The difference regarding their father was that Ayah was pretty sure she had been pretty close to them at some point, but while she usually used her powers to mask her scent it was likely he wouldn't have realized anything, like she hadn't realized anything. "And oh to add some actually exciting parts of this," she picked out her phone from her back pocket, and found a selfie she had forced her sisters to take with her. Well, some found it more forced than others. "These are my sisters, Hope and Mariella," she handed Mateo the phone to let him see. At least in all the chaos she had found the people she always had talked and longed for finding.
Mateo

Mateo

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyFre Feb 18, 2022 9:01 am

Once again Mateo listened. If anything, he had always been good at that. Sitting quietly, observing. It had also been what had gotten him out from the plantation in the end. No one expected anything from the quiet guy. But it was always those that you needed to watch out for, especially when it came to their tempers. Mateo was no different, even though most of his temper flared up when someone he loved was being targeted. He gave her a small smile, when she said that she hadn’t had any expectation about how her real parents were. Didn’t everyone? Daydream about something far away, something better than you had right now. Even though your life might be pretty good, there was always something better, something more than what you were doing right now. Maybe it was just him. Which was why he didn’t say anything, instead he took another sip from his coffee.
He put the cup on his leg, right by his knee when she pulled out her phone and showed him the picture of her and her sisters. A bright smile formed on his lips, as he saw the selfie. One, he would guess would be the youngest. Was smiling brightly and clearly much more into it than the other one. Her deep blue eyes, and the dark hair made her look very intense. It was clear that she didn’t really like getting her picture taken. “Do you like them?” he asked, one thing was finding her siblings, another thing was actually being able to unite in a way that family would normally do.
Ayah

Ayah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyFre Feb 18, 2022 4:42 pm

Now the only people she ever really had created huge expectations about were here sisters. Wondered how they were doing, if life was good to them, how much time had changed things. Then of course, Faith, or Mariella had been so young it was hard to even have an idea, so of course Ayah had created a version of her sisters in her mind, living through the thought of them hopefully being okay somewhere, always the optimist that she would find them one day. Ayah knew Hope held her cards very close to her chest, in some ways Ayah did so herself, it wasn't every bad thing you liked telling your family about. Hope knew about Jasper, because she had saved her from one of the encounters Ayah had with him. "I do, sure we are still getting to know each other, and there are days were they feel like strangers to me, obviously - but sometimes it also just for moments feel like we were never separated," Ayah licked her lips a little bit. It was still weird for her to think that far back and try to recall what she did or could remember from her past, but it was so very long ago now. "Please stop me if I'm talking too much, I guess its just the power of you, always getting me to talk none stop," she chuckled a little bit. Not that Ayah really had a problem talking once she felt comfortable with someone, always either very talkative or extremely quiet depending on how she felt in the situation. But you could always sort of guess her mood once you got to know her, she wasn't that difficult to read.
Mateo

Mateo

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 12:08 pm

He nodded giving her an encouraging smile, when she told him that he should stop her if she was talking too much. “Nah, you’re fine, it’s what my ear does best, listening” he joked and gave her a toothy smile. “And it might be a good thing, you know” he added to the part of them getting to know each other. “Maybe the part of not knowing them and you are able to build a relationship of who you are now, instead of forcing you to like someone that you don’t like, just because they are family, no one would blame a person in the position that you are in if you didn’t like them. – whereas if you been growing up with people, there is some sort of expectancy that you are supposed to love them” he shrugged “I don’t know, I’m sure that you’ll figure things out together” he said and nodded again.
Mateo turned his head and looked towards her entrée way. “Are you expecting someone?” he asked when someone knocked and then opened the door with a key. “Ayah? Are you home?” Sariel called with a small voice, walking into the living room seeing that she was already entertaining guest. “Oh, I’m so sorry” she said with a small polite smile, but instead of excusing herself she just went over and put her hand out “Sariel” she introduced herself “Mateo” he greeted back. Sariel turned towards Ayah “Is it okay I stay for a while, or would it be a too big of inconvenience?
Ayah

Ayah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 12:47 pm

He was most likely right. You started from a foundation where years of other experiences had created so many more versions of you that possibly hadn't happened if you had just been with your family. No one really deserved to be placed in the situation her family was in, and no she didn't like it. But she also wasn't one to really take the debate to get her point as the only right answer. Ayah pressed her brows together when he asked if she expected company, she did not, "no, not really," Ayah clicked her tongue a little looking towards the door that got unlocked. But she also never really knew when or if people wanted to drop by, but her door was always open more or less at least. "Hey," she smiled when she saw Sariel stepping in, excusing herself yet walking over to present herself to Mateo. "No it's alright, mi casa es su casa," Ayah nodded a little bit giving Sariel a warmer smile. "Sariel got me away from when the village was attacked, and we have sorta just been stuck together since," since they had just been spoken not that long ago about the attack on the village - she found it easier to explain how they had met as well.
Mateo

Mateo

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 9:06 am

She smiled warmly back and walked towards the coffee machine “I know how to use it know” she laughed, as to Ayah didn’t need to get up and make her some. Mostly because the first time that Sariel had looked at such a contraption had been with such a wonder, and maybe there had been a point where she had almost broken the first coffee machine that Ayah had bought because it hadn’t done as she had ordered it too. One could maybe talk about the fact that Sariel had a temper. Which she had, but she was getting better at working through it in a constructive way.
Mateo looked towards Ayah when she explained where she knew her from and nodded with a small smile. It wasn’t often that you met an angel and witch hybrid these days. Her whole aura was extremely chaotic. But in a way he actually liked it, it reminded him of home, and in that sense; his mother. It wasn’t often that Mateo felt homesick, but right now, he actually did. Maybe it was time to seek out his family. Especially seeing how it was going with Ayah and her reuniting with hers. “Well good thing she was around” Sariel hummed in agreement but didn’t really say anything to it.
Ayah

Ayah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 10:10 am

Ayah pulled her lips a little bit back trying not to laugh when Sariel laughed she knew how to use the coffee machine now, well it had only taken one and a half coffee machine and some patience. "Okay okay," the fairy lifted her hand up to let Sariel do her thing. Then looking at Mateo again as she had explained what had brought her and Sariel together. "And she has broken or almost broken my former coffee machine. It being my former coffee machine speaks for itself," Ayah chuckled looking shortly towards Sariel in the kitchen with a short chuckle. "Shouldn't have seen the tumble with the washing machine - or the dishwasher for that matter, that one was intense - I didn't know there was so many different curse words," Ayah giggled a little bit shaking her head. Well, then again she couldn't judge and she didn't judge Sariel for not understanding all of the machines, given she came from living with an Archangel who hated technology and everything in between - as far to Ayah's understanding. But now Sariel lived with Jamie, she was sure that she had figured most hacks and tricks out by now, because Sariel was also very intelligent.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The deep heart's core   The deep heart's core Empty

The deep heart's core
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» The core four - Razor, Selene & Quentin
» Deep Waters