Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Desire [cw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Humør : Experiments? Nah, that ain’t me. Unless...?
Fag : Chemistry, biology, anatomy, ect.
Antal indlæg : 119

Desire [cw] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Desire [cw]   Desire [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 6:35 pm

The whole room filled with heat and overly seduced sounds. Eventually he pulled a little away and kissed her up her thigh. “Hanna?” he whispered softly and let his fingers find her the second he had said it. When his kisses almost reached her knees he moved himself up, so she had her legs over his shoulders. He leaned down to her and gave her a short kiss – definitely not minding where his lips had just been, “Call me by my name,” he told her while he made sure to undress his lower body so he could reseal the bond.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Norah

Norah

Humør : If I can't cause tiny bits of chaos every day, I think my body will shut down.
Antal indlæg : 139

IndlægEmne: Sv: Desire [cw]   Desire [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 7:35 pm

There was a soft moan leaving her, as it was the only response that she could muster at the time.  Feeling almost high on the extasy that she had been giving.
But her eyes opened as he moved around, letting her legs rest towards his shoulder, meaning that her lower part of the body was raised from the counter, as he was so much taller than her and where she was lying. Her eyes closed halfway as he leaned down to kiss her. Heard how the belt was opened, then the zipper and the ruffle of clothes that was being pulled away. Call me by my name. She widened her eyes, before they narrowed. What game was he playing? But nonetheless she did as he asked her. “Edward” she whispered softly between their lips, letting her gaze take in his reaction to it this time.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Desire [cw]   Desire [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 8:23 pm

He noticed her eyes reacted and a sly smirk spread on his lips. His eyes closed slowly as she said his name and he leaned all the way down to kiss her. His kisses were more expressive and to some even caring. With quite calm movements he moved her legs down and around him, one at the time. “I love that,” he whispered to her. This time he grabbed his member and put it by her wet opening. “Say it again, Hanna,” he told her moving with small thrusts only just so the head entered. If she did as he told her to, he would enter her with the full length of his member. One of his hands held her pelvis up so the position wasn’t too awkward. The other was by her shoulder, to withstand the thrust, even though it wasn’t because he would enter with haste or power. No, slow and intimate.
Norah

Norah

Humør : If I can't cause tiny bits of chaos every day, I think my body will shut down.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Desire [cw]   Desire [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 9:40 am

She couldn’t help but blink when he told her that he loved it. Especially after he had reacted the way he had, when she first had asked him if she should call him Edward. Her breath became shallower, and she couldn’t fight the bond any longer, feeling how it craved to reconnect to forge the bond that would make her only his. She also understood that he had some very disturbing feelings towards his mother, and something told her that this was a way to server the connection, or even making her a substitute for what he had lost. She should care about that, but it didn’t even cross her mind as she was asked to say it again. “Edward” her eyes closed, as he connected them, folding her legs around his waist. Feeling how everything fell into place once again. “Edward!” this time a little louder, as she felt how he took her, made her his only his. Gasp and moans left her, even though it was violent nor filled with raw power like last time. No, because he made love to her this time.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Desire [cw]   Desire [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 10:00 am

Even though he didn’t need his breathing like she did, his breathing got shallow like hers. He made sure to listen to her. Every sound, gasp and moan were electrifying. The way she let her legs wrap around his waist. “Yes,” he said with a soft voice kissing her gently, close to her ear. “You feel so good,” he whispered to her, keeping his hips moving in a slow rhythm, almost as if he wanted her to feel every inch as he either pulled away or got back in. He let one of his hands find her jaw and chin pulling her mouth a little open, “How does it feel?” he wondered before he kissed her and bit her lower lip.
Norah

Norah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Desire [cw]   Desire [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 01, 2022 6:49 am

It didn’t take much at this point to press her over the edge, let her plummet into the sweet feeling of extasy that made her toes curl. She couldn’t even string enough words together to make a sentence telling him, just how good it felt. Which in its own would be more than enough for him to figure out what he was doing to her, was beyond good.
Gasping into his lips as he kissed her and bit her lower lip. Her arms snaked around his neck pulling him closer, the same with her legs that tightened their grip around his hips. Kissing him more passionately than she had ever done before. Yes, she wanted him, more than anything. If it was the bond or if there was some sick mind playing around behind the closed door, that actually had taken a liking to the vampire. She wasn’t sure. And right now, she didn’t care.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Desire [cw]   Desire [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 10, 2022 11:46 pm

The fact that she couldn’t even muster a sentence to  him, was enough of a reply to keep him going. Slowly, loving and teasing. A low hum left him in appreciation and acknowledgement of the small gasps she made against his lips as he kissed them. She wrapped herself around him, not wanting him to lean back up. It made a confident and almost sneaky smile spread on his lips. He kissed her back mirroring the passion she gave him. “Don’t worry, darling. I will stay,” he whispered to her between their lips, continuing his slow thrusts that listened carefully to her breathy and almost squeaky responses. When it seemed like she finished, he smiled at her, taking in every facial expression and how her body was shaking. “Let get you to bed, shall we?” he whispered, wanting to pick her up and get her to her room and under the covers with her.
Norah

Norah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Desire [cw]   Desire [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 13, 2022 7:26 pm

She didn’t want to admit how much she needed to hear those words. That someone would stay. Which was even fair to say, wasn’t something others would tell her. But it just wasn’t the same as having someone that wasn’t family to say that they would be there for you. Maybe that was also the reason why it hit so hard, because he didn’t stay for the right reasons. He stayed because she could give him something others couldn’t.
He waited for her to come undone; which she did not long after. Then told her that he was going to get into bed with her. Closing her eyes she let the shadows form around them, and just like the first time they ended up her bed, still wrapped around one another. Her lying on top of him, she placed her face against the nape of his neck, just wanting to stay a moment longer like this, before he would leave again, even if he had promised her that he would stay.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Desire [cw]   Desire [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 13, 2022 7:40 pm

As he had told her that they should get to bed, she let shadows surround them and transported them into the bed, with her on top of him. He let his arms wrap around her, and eve though he didn’t need to, he let a soft sigh leave him and let his eyes close while one of his hands found her hair, gently combing through it. “Sleep tight,” he whispered before he would try and get some sleep.
Norah

Norah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Desire [cw]   Desire [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 17, 2022 8:31 am

Sleep tight?
Sleep tight?
For a moment she wondered if she should make a scene and ask if he was being serious. But she didn’t, she just laid her head against his chest and looked with almost empty eyes into the void as she listened to how he stopped breathing. She had never thought about it before, but it made sense. The part of a vampire just stopped breathing because the body didn’t need air. It was almost ire in a way because it could seem like you were lying next to a corpse. Not really the most amazing feeling in the world. Especially not when you felt so incredible alone all the time. Only with small periods where it seemed like things would be alright again. But then she came home, and when that door locked behind her, it was like darkness crushed down on her weighing her down making it almost impossible to move. At least until she needed to get up and go to work. Maybe that was also the reason why she already after such a short period of time had insisted on starting and then she had spent more time there than she should.
When she was sure that he was asleep, she got out of his arms. Walking into the bathroom and started washing herself. Feeling tears glide down her cheeks mixing with the hot water. Silently she sat down as her legs started to shake violently, making it almost impossible to stay upright.
Norah had no idea how long she had been sitting there until she got up and dried herself off. After a couple of deep breath, she walked inside her bedroom and placed herself next to him. A couple of hours went by, before she could finally close her eyes and fall asleep.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Desire [cw]   Desire [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 18, 2022 7:34 pm

The short moment where she considered making a scene, he did pick up on how her heart beat, even though it could be difficult to differ when she had just gone over the edge. At some point he fell asleep, but when she moved around, he woke, not that he did anything. He simply let his eyes stay almost shut and watched how she moved out of his arms and walked away to… Take a bath. He furrowed his brows a little, listening. He could smell how she was crying. The salt from her tears were distinct enough. She was out there for a long time. When he noticed that she turned off the water he started to try and act like he was asleep again, listening to how she dried herself and got back in to lay next to him.

Leigh woke up before Norah and got out of the bed almost silently, and walked into the kitchen. It didn’t take long before he started to brew some coffee for his morning grogginess and find something to bake. Yes. He was going to make her something. Now he wasn’t that used to make food without a cookbook or recipe, so he simply tried to eye out a pancake recipe. Honestly, it was more difficult than skinning a big carnivore. At some point he managed to get something that looked like pancakes on two plates. He picked them up and walked back into the room, putting the plates on her night table, and sat down on her side before he put a hand on her outer thigh, shaking her leg gently. “Wake up, crybaby,” he spoke softly before he leaned a little down towards her.
Norah

Norah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Desire [cw]   Desire [cw] - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 23, 2022 10:12 am

She might have woken up to the sound of something making a sound down the kitchen. But if she was being honest, she couldn’t really remember what it had been, and she had quickly fallen back asleep.
Then there was something that pulled her back out of her slumber. A cold hand pressed against her thigh and then a shaky feeling. “What” she hummed, blinking a little feeling just how heavy and swollen her eyes were after she had cried. Narrowing them she looked towards Leigh sniffing the air, as what she would categories as the smell of pancakes reached her senses.  
Oh, fuck off” she mumbled, as she finally had processed what he had called her. Then her eyes turned towards the plates “you made pancakes?” she pushed herself up from the bed and let out a small yawn that she covered with the back of her hand. “Why?” she then looked at him, as a small smile formed over her lips, because it wasn’t because she didn’t appreciate the gesture. But, well, she almost expected that he wanted something in return.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Desire [cw]   Desire [cw] - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 23, 2022 10:39 am

Leigh laughed a little as she told him to fuck off. He didn’t take it to heart. He hummed a little as she asked if he had made pancakes and looked at her as she sat up. “I thought it might cheer you up?” he said with a tone that showed that he truly believed it would cheer her up. “A good start for the day?” he tried with a little smile. “But if you don’t want them-” he said and leaned over towards the night table to reach out to take them. If she didn’t want them, or wasn’t the type to eat breakfast, he could just eat them himself. He wouldn’t just force her to eat – or at least not yet.
Norah

Norah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Desire [cw]   Desire [cw] - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 06, 2022 7:08 am

She pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes as he told her, that he had thought it might cheer her up. She didn’t trust it. Then he added the part of it being a good start to the day. But she didn’t do anything until he started moving towards the table to reach of them, after saying if she didn’t want them. A laugh left her “what! No, hey!” she slapped his hands away and took the plate quickly “You made these for me, no take backs” she mumbled, and took a bite. For a moment she just sat there with the pancake in her mouth. Slowly she turned her head and then had to fold her lips together before she swallowed. “These are, interesting” she said with a delighted small laugh before taking another back and turning her arm if he once again tried to take them away from her.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Desire [cw]   Desire [cw] - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 06, 2022 8:25 pm

Leigh laughed shortly as she slapped his hands and pulled his hands away from the pancakes. “Alright, alright,” he said pulling his hands up next to his chest as if he was staying away from the pancakes. He watched how she took a bite of the pancakes and tried to make notice of any sign of distaste. He hummed a little wondering as she said they were interesting. He kept his hands to himself, not trying to interfere with Norah and the pancakes. “Interesting in the good way or the bad?” he said with a voice that seemed okay with whatever she ended up choosing. They might have been on the wrong page at first, but he was positive that this could be quite well somewhere down the line.
Norah

Norah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Desire [cw]   Desire [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 08, 2022 8:42 pm

She swallowed the second bite of the pancake, and let her tongue run over her lips, to catch any of the runaway crumbs. It wasn’t because it was bad, but it wasn’t good either. Which was weird, maybe it was the part of her not having had pancakes for such a long time. Not since her mother had made them for her. One of those moments in her life where everything had been alright for a moment. She had visited her mother and Charles while she had worked in America, spend a couple of days there and really felt like everything had been okay. So, whenever she smelled or saw pancakes it reminded her of that, which made it near impossible to make her praise this certain dish. “I like it” she settled, not wanting to be overly cruel by saying what was really on her mind. She put another bite into her mouth and leaned over to take her phone. Then her eyes widened as she saw what time it was. “Shit!” she huffed and placed the pancake on the bedside table. “I have to go – I have a meeting – aw damn it” she hurriedly said while running around and putting on her clothes and getting herself in a descent looking state.
When she finally felt like she looked somewhat okay she ran over and placed a quick kiss against his lips. “I’ll call you – thanks for breakfast!” she said, grabbing one of the pancakes and ate it on the way down the stairs to get her shoes and jacket.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Desire [cw]   Desire [cw] - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 13, 2022 5:36 pm

He watched how she ate the pancake. Now he could admire everything about her, it was amazing. It almost reminded him of how he had admired Elena. Not that he was thinking of her, no, no. He was focusing in the dear lady in front of him. The way she let her tongue glide over her lips to catch crumbs were somewhat satisfying. Delicate. She liked the pancakes. Well, he appreciated that. His eyes followed her as she leaned over to check her phone. He didn’t really mind it, but his eyes widened as she suddenly exclaimed and got in a hurry. He kept on his feet watching how she moved around like a chicken without a head, or at least that was what he thought it looked like. With what seemed like no effort, she got herself shined up and even gave him a kiss before she started moving down the stairs. He followed her with the plate downstairs and watched how she fumbled around with jacket and shoes. “Can’t you just teleport there?” he wondered with a little raised eyebrow. He took a slightly sharper breath in before he pulled a brighter smile. “You look beautiful. Have a nice meeting,” he said with a light smile. “I’ll make sure to leave the door locked,” he said with a light smile before he leaned in to give her a kiss, hoping for a kiss that could last just a little moment, but also understood that she was behind schedule.
Norah

Norah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Desire [cw]   Desire [cw] - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 13, 2022 6:12 pm

She turned and saw that he had followed her downstairs. She chuckled and shook her head, “If I used my magic every time that I felt like it, there wouldn’t be much energy left in me” she shook her head, and then got her shoes on. Just in time for him to tell her that she looked beautiful. The smile got a little wider, especially as he leaned down to give her a kiss. For a moment all of what had happened yesterday was gone from her mind, and she truly felt like she was in a happy relationship. Because that had to be it, right? No one would just make pancakes, and stand there to bid you farewell like that, if it wasn’t what he wanted. Or at least she thought so, besides he wouldn’t have gotten so mad, nor jealous at the man she had brought home if it wasn’t because he wanted her all to himself. Which in her mind equaled that it would be the same for her.
Her arms snacked around his neck and pulled him into a loving kiss. “Thank you” she whispered “Till next time” she hummed, giving him another passionate kiss to give him something to remember her by, before she walked out the door - and just as he had suggested she teleported to her office. Only being half an hour late.

___
Out
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Desire [cw]   Desire [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 8:12 am

Leigh chuckled with her and believed her. She needed all the energy she could get. As he leaned down for a kiss, the kiss turned into the one that he had preferred. A long, loving kiss. It spread a loving feature in the bottom of his stomach. “Till next time,” he mused before another kiss was planted. He was hesitant about letting her leave but let her slip out of his hands. He stood in the door and looked for her, noticed how she teleported away. He chuckled, shaking his head a little and closed the door and started making sure that the bed was made and everything in general was clean and in order. When he felt like everything was presentable, he went home… Somehow making sure that the door locked.

___
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Desire [cw]   Desire [cw] - Page 2 Empty

Desire [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» You like my Blood ? Desire
» Let me show you how - Desire (Fortidsemne - XXX)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Boligområdet-
Gå til: