Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

New year, new me or maybe...

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Taylor

Taylor

Humør : Everything you have ever wanted, is sitting on the other side of fear.
Fag : Math, dance, music, chemistry, geography, material arts
Antal indlæg : 88

New year, new me or maybe... Empty
IndlægEmne: New year, new me or maybe...   New year, new me or maybe... EmptyLør Jan 01, 2022 5:23 pm

New year, new me or maybe... 85b9f446cb2200301a12b3a003f46c63

Place: The woods close to Aston
Date and time: 14/01/2022, midday
Weather: Freezing.
Outfit: Light jacket and a light violet knitted short dress. Thick leggins and tall boots.
Dedicated to: @Ezio
Notes: 160cm tall, dark brown eyes

Taylor had digged her own grave, or at least that was what she believed. She had never really been the one with many friends, due to the lack of extraversion. And since she had messed up most of the relationships she had, she only really had one true friend, who didn’t share her blood. This was a shapeshifter, called Mary-Jane. She was an odd one, and Taylor never really knew where she had her and it might actually be one of the things, that she loved about her.
By only having one friend, a busy mother and a sister who was locked up in prison – well, then she had to walk around by herself, and for todays walk, she was in the woods. See, most stories go by how it was dark and foggy, and how the character knew she shouldn’t be on the walk; but Taylor had more brain than that; so, she was walking in broad daylight, as much as the season allowed. The skies were clear and the wind a bit too cold for her own liking, making her arms wrap around herself. She was here, trying to collect herself and to find her new self. That was what one did when it was a new year, correct? New year, new me.
Taylor was for this reason walking alone in the forest, freezing so badly. Once in a while, she grabbed onto a leaf and would let her fingers glide over it to feel the textures. Doing just that, she heard a branch break. At first, she didn’t really do anything about it. It was light outside, and there would be no reason for anyone to try and follow her, after all, she was just a simple human. No powers, no nothing. Another branch broke, and she dared to look over her shoulder. She saw a tall man, with dark eyes and dark hair. Now, Taylor had attended the academy for half a year, but yet, she couldn’t see if this was just a human or some kind of supernatural. “Are you lost, sir?” she wondered with a soft voice, even though the man seemed to be heading towards her and didn’t seem quite that lost at all. The man simply smiled at her, and it sent shivers down her spine. She tried to back away, but simply walked straight into a giant bush which blocked her way. She tried to say something, but no sound left her, and she felt absolutely frozen by the mans eyes, which suddenly looked golden.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ezio

Ezio

Humør : ""You can think. Cards and dice can't. They just lie there. You gotta make them work for you."
Antal indlæg : 60

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new me or maybe...   New year, new me or maybe... EmptySøn Jan 02, 2022 5:25 pm

no hat x)

Ezio had not gotten a new assignment, after the problem he was sent to, and had not dealt with yet. But that had not stooped him from dealing with demons or other creatures there had been problems in the last half year Hunter was dealing with some other parts, that Ezio did not know about. The first week had ben calm, with nothing problematic really, had found its way around him so he had decided to go to the woods close to Aston and see if there was anything. There really would be a problem for him and other humans, as he uses his eagle eye, he did not expect there to be anything really happening. His eyes were fixed on the woman who walked, as she seemed to turn around, he only got a little of a sight trough the ability of a man who seemed to be moving to her dangerously.

Ezio quickly decide he had to move fast when he had gotten out of his eagle sight. As he got up he started to move as fast as he could. He needed to get there before the demon attacked the girl who seemed like she did not know what problems she where in. As he took his gun out cheeking if he had the bullets bathed in holy water. Shortly after he did the same to his knife as a backup before he started to run towards the place. He needed to make it before, the demon got his hand around her.
Taylor

Taylor

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new me or maybe...   New year, new me or maybe... EmptySøn Feb 13, 2022 9:00 am

The demon walked closer to her and she felt like her voicebox simply didn’t work anymore. She couldn’t complain or tell the man to leave her alone. She was simply frozen. Within a moment, the incubus started to use his racial abilities to look like someone she desired. Her mere young human mind couldn’t keep up which was why she believed it was Kemuel for a moment. Her heart was beating incredibly fast as the demon got so close to her and let his fingers run over her cheek, hushing her. It gave her shivers down her spine and she was convinced that her legs were turning into jelly. The demon grabbed onto her chin and leaned down to kiss her – warm her up, but she managed to look away which made the demon stop his actions for a moment of surprise. She could feel every limp of her body pump with blood. A choked sound left her as the incubus grabbed onto her throat and turned her head to look at him. “Please,” she whispered, hoping that it would somehow the demon would leave her alone.
Ezio

Ezio

Humør : ""You can think. Cards and dice can't. They just lie there. You gotta make them work for you."

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new me or maybe...   New year, new me or maybe... EmptySøn Feb 13, 2022 3:17 pm

As he got closer, he noticed how the Demon already had its grab on the girl, this was when Ezio had to think fast he was just a Human but, if he could get close enough while the demon had its attention then it would be and easy part. He quickly grabbed a knife from his jacket followed up by some holy water it was a gamble, but he would at least try.

He then moved closer and as it seemed like the demon was about to start a make out with the human girl, he threw the holy water at the demon, as he had gotten up. The demon cursed and turned around, only to jump out and trying to attack Ezio. It was clearly not the smartest or the oldest, as the demon cast itself down on Ezio he pulled up the knife and thrusted it into the heart. Making the Demon scream in agony, as he kept pressing it in.

Only reason he had been able to deal with it was, because of how emotional it was, and weak clearly it had not had a lot of sex lately since the holidays. Ezio then backed away in a jump. Before his eyes turned to the beautiful woman, who looked like a girl who had been blessed by the sun. “Are you all right.” He asked her not going closer unless she wanted him, to it might have come as a shock for her at least if she was not used to demons’ vampires or anything like that.

“Are you hurt?” He asked showing clearly how, much he cared for her and just humans in general.  He  then notice he still had the knife before he pulled it away so he did not stand with it in his hand like a threat. "Sorry about that,  Ezio Cooper at your service." He said making a little bow.
Taylor

Taylor

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new me or maybe...   New year, new me or maybe... EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 10:58 am

The demon was about to lean in again when he suddenly cursed, let go of Taylor and turned around. It jumped away. Taylor didn’t know what was happening but grabbed her throat in surprise. She could’ve been choked. When the demon suddenly screamed in agony Taylor looked up with fright in her eyes. What was going on? It took a moment before she could see there was a man behind the demon and how he removed himself from the demon. She heard him quite well, but she couldn’t let a word leave her. She still had her hand on her throat, feeling somewhat safe with the hand there. Her brown eyes stayed at him as he approached her.

When he got closer, he asked if she was hurt. It made her part her lips, because she wanted to tell him that she had just gotten frightened, but she still felt unsafe about removing her hand from her throat. She hadn’t even noticed how he stood with the knife, but she noticed that he put it away before he presented himself with a bow. Was he some kind of royal guard since he bowed?
“I-I’m Taylor,” she whispered. “D-did you just kill that guy?” she got out and pressed herself a little up against the tree, somehow hoping that she could emerge into it and disappear.
Ezio

Ezio

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new me or maybe...   New year, new me or maybe... EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 8:57 pm

When the girl named Taylor presented herself, he raise himself up again. The question there followed he had already known it was coming, “that thing was a demon, taking the look of whoever, you desire the most, they normally kill their victims by having sex with them.”
He added as he looked at her again, acting like it was normal and it was at least for him.

“I had to help you, it’s what I do protecting humans.”
He added sending her a little smile.

“Can you walk, I think we probably should get to the city Taylor before, anymore of them will show up, or other creatures I guess.”
He added as he looked around, he then return his gaze to her, trying to understand if she was okay,

“you doing all right Taylor, seem like you where alone her, would love to help you back to the city and home, if you would like it.” He pointed out sending her a little smile.
Taylor

Taylor

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new me or maybe...   New year, new me or maybe... EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 9:39 pm

Taylors eyes widened as he explained what kind of demon the guy had been. “He what?” she whispered almost silently. She thought it was cruel to simply kill someone, even if they had killed someone else. That wasn’t justice, was it? Besides, Taylor wasn’t physically hurt, was she? She looked from the dead body to the man who had ‘protected her’ as he told her. “And who’s protecting him from you?” she whispered looking at him a little frightened.

“What?” the frightened expression got more cautious, and she looked over both of her shoulders to make sure nothing was getting closer to her. The only thing that got through to her was how there might show more up. She wouldn’t want to be in company with any more of these guys, nor would she want for this man to kill more than he already had. Jesus, was this man a murderer who defended himself in the act? Told himself that he was protecting others? It gave her shivers. “I-I yeah, I would like to go home,” she spoke softly. Even though this man was scary as hell, she definitely believed that he would make sure that she got home safe… Or at least she hoped he wouldn’t try to kidnap her.
Ezio

Ezio

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new me or maybe...   New year, new me or maybe... EmptyTirs Mar 01, 2022 7:46 pm

He turned around to look at the human girl, who asked him, who was suposse to protect him from people like Ezio. It was a decent question nobody maybe, actually it just seemed strange. This girl had no idea, what demons, did he did not want to give and all over the talk spech about them so instead he looked a bit confused at Taylor.

" They suck your soul out to live, in other words, most demons like him, would not be able to live in our world, without having to feed on other races, like humans to survive but at the cost of our life." He then added before gave the place a little glance.

He then used his eagle eye for a moment yet agian concentration was key, for her it would look like he meditate. When he had given it a look, he could see that they had a little jumpstart. "Taylor lead on, lets get you home." He added sending her a little friendly smile, just to try and make her a bit more calm.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new me or maybe...   New year, new me or maybe... Empty

New year, new me or maybe...
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» New Year's at midnight [xxx]
» New year, new start
» Year 1005
» The ghost of new year
» New year shopping with bff (Angel)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum