Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

New year, new start

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Evelina

Evelina

Humør : A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Fag : Kampsport + svømning + psykologi + matematik
Antal indlæg : 183

New year, new start Empty
IndlægEmne: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyLør Jan 30, 2021 5:02 pm

DATE 2 of January 2021
PLACE Evelinas house in Oakheart
WEATHER Cold as hell, snowing a little bit.
ATTIRE Jeans + black botton shirt + Curry yellow and black checkered blouse

Red or white?” Eve yelled from the kitchen, after the sounds of glasses that touched each other replaced her voice. Before her friend had a chance to answer she had taken both the flasks of wine with her, and apologetic smile formed on her lips and small dimples formed in her cheeks. “Well thought we might as well indulge, know that the kids are taken care of by their grandparents.” it was almost transparent in her voice how much she had looked forward to this, but also why Eve might had called one of her best friends to come and join her. It had not been that hard to convince Cecilia, the mention of food and wine had been more than enough.

And before you say anything! Let us put some music on” she laughed and almost danced towards the stereo, with a single press on play, late 70’s and 80’s music September from Earth, wind and fire started flowing out of the speakers, just loud enough to hear but not as loud that they couldn’t speak together. With a big sigh Eve fell into the big puffy sofa and tucked her bare feet under her other leg and started pouring wine up in their glasses. “So how are you doing Ce? Been so long since I last heard from you” her brown eyes floated towards her friend, she knew that the reason they hadn’t seen each other, also mainly had been her fault. With Christmas and the kids, and not to mention her ex-husband suddenly calling and asking to take the kids with him to Spain. What a shitshow it had been, but know was all about just having a good time and feel like one could still be 18 years a dish about annoying classmates and talk about the newest crush. You never really got to old for that, did you?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyLør Jan 30, 2021 5:44 pm

Outfit: Link
___

"Red," Cecilia replied to the question, "or both," she giggled as Evelina showed up with both bottles. She was right through, and Cecilia really longed for having a good time. It had been a good time the last few weeks, she had been back home in Bulgaria with her family - they had all travelled together and it had been nice to finally get a little bit out of the chaotic mess called Gaia. Since everything had happened, it was nice to finally feel like she was just a little bit safe. With Frederik's help earlier in December she was cloaked, making it impossible for any witch to track her down, so she was safe - for now. The music blasted and Cecilia shook her head with a laugh, finally just letting go a little bit of all stress. "Stressful, but I'm dealing with the entire link thing still - Ajax has been so kind, making it feel less like an actual issue," she explained, it had been a while since they last spoke. It had happened in the beginning of October, and they hadn't spoken since what the beginning of November - but a thing like this wasn't something she could keep from her best friend. Also, the paranoia was an entirely new look that Cecilia had started trying out. Cecilia did mask her fear with a smile, she was terrified most of the time. "However, I'm not going to be scared of that all my life. So I might as well deal with it the best I can." She took a deeper breath in and nodded a bit to herself. "How about you, still dealing with mr. no show?" Cecilia knew she wasn't the only one with problems in her life.

Sidst rettet af Cecilia Lør Jan 30, 2021 9:06 pm, rettet 1 gang
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyLør Jan 30, 2021 6:25 pm

Evelina nodded slowly while taking a sip of the red wine in her glass, might not had been the best one she had tasted, but then again today it only served one purpose. Getting them tipsy or might even more than that; baby wouldn’t mind. But even though the event of this evening was nothing more than to catch up and have a good time she still listened as Cecilia explained how the time for her had been. “As it should be, had it been me I would have been much madder than you, so taking that in to account I would say that you are dealing with this splendidly” Eve said truthfully, had she been in her friends place she would not have known how to deal with it. She laid her warm hand on Cecilias knee and gave it a little squeeze, letting her know she was here when she wanted to talk more about it. But Evelina was never the probing type, always letting people come to her if there was something they needed. Specially being in the field of work she was in it was not often her friends felt very comfortable telling her something that might incriminate them.

A groan left her lips when Ce mention her ex, with a roll with her eyes she drowned the entire glass of wine only to put more in. “Mr. No show has become, spontaneous pulling the kids out of school to go to amusement parks type – I swear, if I have to hear him talk about this new missy, then I’ll might have to think about keeping my gun at work” noticing that she had forgotten the snacks Eve rose from the couch and walked out into the small kitchen, the rustling from the bags of chips that she poured into the bowl. “I swear, sometimes I’m thinking I must had done something terrible in my past life, to let this past punishing me like this – and then I look around, and she other people just to realize maybe its not that bad at all” she came back with the bowl and put it on the coffee table and sat down again.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyLør Jan 30, 2021 6:52 pm

Cecilia chuckled a bit, of she was going mad, she just also didn't want people to be to worried about her. It was Ajax and her own problem, and they had everything in the works to fix it and find a way to break the link. There just wasn't anything they could do other than wait for Pandora to remove the curse. Cecilia knew she could talk more about it, but right now she didn't feel like ruining the night by beginning with her chaotic life. "I'm steps from becoming a mad woman, just wait by the end of the year - I might just have lost my shit," there was months till the new year, but who knew - last year had changed everything. Suddenly her life was seen from a whole new point of view. The talk about exes was always on their list of complains. Cecilia's luck with men leaving her seemed more like a curse than her link to Ajax. She often asked herself what made it so easy for people to just one day be out of her life like she didn't matter at all in the first place. It had taken her a year and a trip far away from Gaia around the world with her family till she was just a bit over Lucas. Nigel had jumped unexpected into her life and out not long after, once again leaving her in pieces. Every warning sign had been alarming when she had met Jasper, and she even remembered Evelina telling her he was bad news, but once again she had found someone she thought would never leave her - he didn't through, she did this time.

Evelina's ex was a whole other story, even if Cecilia's partners had left her - they had never cheated on her, as far as she knew. She understood the fury and why Evelina was angry, it was unacceptable just coming and taking the kids from school whenever he wanted, like they suddenly mattered to him. Cecilia took her glass of wine and then took a good mouthful. "You need a good lawyer or something, if this keeps coming up. I'll hook you up with one of my friends, I promise you - she is the best," Cecilia pointed out. She really hoped it wouldn't come down to that, but if it did - Zitora could handle everything. The next comment made Cecilia nod and she lifted her glass, "I will toast to that," she then downed the last of the wine only to refill the glass. Cecilia had felt like that for some months now, like she was punished from something that had happened in a former life - or perhaps the stars just wanted her to suffer for a bit. Cecilia took a handful of chips and placed them on her thighs, so it was easier to just grab them while they talked. "But seriously, you can't let him walk over you like that," Cecilia pointed out. Here Cecilia was lucky, she didn't have kids with some ex who had left her, she didn't have the same commitment to actually putting in an effort to communicate. "You are like a super person, taking care of them and your job. I don't know If I would have been able to do that," she confessed and took another sip of the wine.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyMan Feb 01, 2021 11:36 am

That comment about the lawyer made her laugh so hard that she snorted, and shook her head; “I swear woman that’s why you are my favorite person, just so you know, you are the only person that could call me up and letting me know you killed somebody, and I’ll be there with the with the best coordinates to dump the body” she winked and put some chips in her mouth, on the topic about murder were was that delivery guy? She was starving, and the Chinese food should have been there fifteen minutes ago!

She laughed when she was called a super person and pointed to her bags under her eyes. “Not sleeping, is what makes me a super person, and then the boy’s grandparents, let’s just say that my deadbeat ex husband didn’t get that trait from his family, his mother, she has been helping me a lot these past day” Eve was not that regular person that denounce the whole family just because she was not abled to be together with the boy’s dad. No, her sister-in-law had been helping and even his dad had been over to look at her oven when it stopped working. So, when Greg had cheated on her, he had not only lost her but also the respect from his family. Which served him right!

Just as she was about to say something else the doorbell rang; “Chinese food! Finally!” she exclaimed and jumped out of the sofa, and rang over to the door after grabbing her purse.

When she came back the whole house was smelling of the delicious food in the two plastic bags “Didn’t know what you wanted, so ordered all the good stuff from the menu” she laughed and when out to get plates and her own chopsticks.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyMan Feb 01, 2021 11:58 am

"Careful, I might take you up on that at some point," she pointed out while taking another sip of the wine. It was good to be around friends. She had missed it, and even if she would've had to help with the kids, she would have done without question. Cecilia was used to kids after all. Neither Cecilia or Evelina were the last people on earth you should let wait for food, and her hunger could easily make someone the victim of a tantrum - if they weren't careful. So, it had been a fight for Cecilia not to take the phone and complain about the food being late. "Despite that, you are still doing an amazing job. Take the bloody compliment Romeo," she teased as she threw a little chip over at Evelina. Cecilia related to the no sleep through, it had been months since she had some good sleep. Even if Ajax helped with his ability, it still took her over half the night to actually fall asleep.

The doorbell finally rang, and Cecilia wished she could just breathe normally. But in her paranoid state of mind, her worst scenarios of everything simply took over before she even was prepared to react - and she just froze on the spot, so scared it would be Joseph knowing with that creepy grin on his stupid ass face. It took her the whole time Evelina was out to get the food for Cecilia even to breathe, so then she registeret her friend again she took a deeper breath in. "You know me. I eat everything," she smiled a bit more careful and breathed out. The seconds where Evelina went out for the plates, Cecilia took her sweet time getting her heart under control and get her panicked thoughts to obey her stubbornness. She did not want the fear of Joseph to ruin her night, not this time, she could not let him have that much power over her - even through he did. Cecilia filled up the glass with more wine and took a few mouthfuls.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyOns Feb 03, 2021 8:12 am

When she came back it was not hard for the older friend to see that Cecilia were struggling, she might have her smile back, and the joke on her lips with their food. And even Evelina could through a perfectly good reason to talk about food away, went it meant that she could be there for someone instead. Her eyes knitted together, as she sat the plates and chopsticks on the table “Hey is everything okay?” she said nervously and squatted down infront of her and laid a hand on her knee. A smile formed ever so slightly on Eve’s lips while her worried eyes took Cecilia in. “You know, I might not say it often enough, but I’ll do anything for you okay? You were there when Greg asked for a divorce, remember how we burned his clothes and drank that cheap nasty whiskey that you had gotten as a gift from work?” she laughed and her smile became even bigger; “You are like a sister to me, and I can see that things aren’t right – just, know I’m here in what ever capacity that you need” with that she gave Cecilia a quick hug and sat down on the sofa beside her and started opening up all the food containers, so they could just take what ever they wanted. But also giving Ce time to just, take it in a find out what she wanted to share, or if she even wanted to share anything with her.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyOns Feb 03, 2021 9:59 am

The big doe eyes looked at her friend as she down in front of her. Cecilia took a sharper breath in, feeling her emotions shake up like a hurricane under her skin. She couldn't help but crack a smile on the reminder, they always found their way around their misfortune. If it had been when Lucas left Cecilia, Greg asked Evelina for the divorce.. to when Nigel had left, it was a series of bad events they couldn't seem to escape. Cecilia felt the quick hug and moved her head towards her friend. "I guess I'm just still a bit paranoid I guess," she confessed with a chuckle, after all Joseph had broken into her home even if it was way to many months ago - she knew he could still do it if he wanted - if he wanted to harm her, all he needed to was to harm himself. Even that thought was disturbing as hell, and the fact he could connect himself to her mind when Ajax did - it was all way to insane. "But hey, everyone needs at least one sociopath in their life right? Now that I got rid of Jasper, another had to fill the spot," everyone had known she had been jumping into Jasper's arms way to quickly. She hadn't even been over Nigel at that point, but when you drowned yourself in insecurities and felt like you didn't deserve anything - a guy like Jasper with all the right words and that stupid charming smile, it had twisted her cute little head a little too much. However, after a few too many changes and acts of violence towards her she had tried ending things with him. If it hadn't been for Michael, she might not have been rid of the werewolf yet. Only just learning back then he was a werewolf. "But I have people working to find a way to break the entire link.. and once that is gone, I will take it from there - I'm way to much of an overthinker already.. I - I don't want to drown myself in thinking about everything that can go wrong after that." Cecilia shook her head a little bit before reaching out after her glass of wine, but only took a minor mouthful.

"The dream demon I'm linked to told me I've some locked memories. Like he can see they are locked behind a door in my mind.." she frowned a bit and breathed out, feeling slightly exhausted just thinking about it. "At one point I would want to know, what has happened in the past.. that has been forced away by mind control or some other crazy ability - but what If the result ends up being something that I wish I could remove again?" Cecilia hadn't really discussed it with other people than Ajax seeing he was the one who had given her the information. "I've already lived too long with all this going on around me while I had no idea.. I can't stand the idea of having something forced away from me and knowing it has been taken - even if I don't know what it is." She took a deeper breath in, "sorry If it doesn't make any sense."
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyOns Feb 03, 2021 1:46 pm

Eve were just about to open her mouth and tell that wasn’t even funny, Cecilia was one of the best persons that Eve knew. It hadn’t even been a joke about she would help her cover a murder, as long as it was her, she would do anything. So, hearing her saying something like that about herself, was tough, because it only painted the picture of a woman that no longer though she deserved a nice life, a quiet and good life. Even though Eve had lost her husband, she still had her kids, and she still had the hope that there was a man out there for her. One that could be there when she needed it, one she could share the rest of her days with. But not so much, that she would settle just for anyone.

Eve had started eating while nodding along with Ce’s long explanation about why she was being so emotional, and paranoid like she had said herself. And first when she was done, saying that she was sorry if it didn’t make any sense. “You know, I’m quite the detective, shocking I know” she winked, and put some more fried noodles in her mouth and then put away her plate. “Ce” she said and put har plate with food in her hands “What ever it is that you fell you have to do, you have to follow your gut. Is the prospect of these memories being worse than not having them, then you might should think twice about it; But then again, I understand the need to figure out what is locked away, and if it something you need to rediscover, but at what price?
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyOns Feb 03, 2021 6:25 pm

A lot of people had over the years broken her trust, Evelina had never done anything close to breaking it. She trusted Evelina with her life, and that was also one of the reason she didn't keep any secrets. Not from her. Cecilia reached out for the plate and started to place some different food items on her plate. She was listening and exhaled a bit hopeless. Ajax had been saying the same thing, knowing might not change a thing - there could be a reason for her not to know, and once you knew something - you couldn't take that back. "Yeah, I know, it's just with everything going on - it seems - I don't even know," she shook her head a little bit before placing the plate on her thighs. "I don't understand how some people has been dealing with this crap their whole life - but I suppose knowing from a long time ago, it makes things easier," she sighed a bit. Sometimes she had been weighing knowing verses not knowing, and so many more just made sense now - even if it seemed like her world had been twisted around, it was just it - it had always been filled with dark holes that didn't make sense. It had been felt with feeling weird, odd and like her imagination was just running wild. "How long do you think it will last before the Michael's warning doesn't scare a person like Jasper anymore?" She then asked, yes, the paranoia spoke again - and a part of her just wanted to hear the words, that she would never have to deal with him again. They had only been together for a short matter of time, but it had been intense from the start - also a reason why she ended things, even if he time and time again didn't accept it. One thing was dealing with Joseph, but she didn't want to deal with two maniacs at the same time. She started to eat without realizing it, and looked at Evelina.

"I don't want to be talking about them all night, I just got back from  two weeks in Bulgaria - and I'm already back on the madness,"
she chuckled a bit by herself, she didn't want to focus on the bad stuff - even if it was what was most pressing at the moment. And she knew she could talk to Evelina about it. "Tyler, Jessica and the kids will stay for another month - Tyler found a job he could work for while.. and Caleb is still so small.. Sylvia and Mason just likes the vacation," she smiled a little. Also it was nice knowing they were safe in Bulgaria.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyTors Feb 04, 2021 1:40 pm

We’re all strong, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t be broken – read it in a fortune cookie once, load of crab really – if you need help with protection just let me know, I can show you a thew tricks, and if you really need a safety net – I have a Pepe spray and a teaser you can have if you like?” she smiled and used her knuckles to push Cecilia away from her; “Honestly, I understand why you are on edge, but if I’ve learned anything as my many years in my job. You have to take the day on as it goes, and you can never be sure of what’s going to hit you next. Wait Michael, is that handsome’s father, same guy right?

She drank some more wine while she listened to what Cecilia had to say about her trip to Bulgaria; “Always a good thing to keep remember once good things I life, and who wouldn’t love a splendid vacation in Bulgaria? – makes me want to take a trip with the boys to Italy – been such a long time since I last was there” she said and put a dumpling in her mouth and started chewing.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyFre Feb 05, 2021 6:48 am

Cecilia held her breath for a little while, she had some peber spray and even a teaser. It just happened to be the thing she always forgot to pack when she headed out or forgot it in her car. Her dearest cousin insisted that one could never be to safe, and Zitora had agreed on that statement. However, with all this that happened around them - she felt like that just didn't cut it. "It's alright" she pointed out with a comforting smile. Evelina was right, she couldn't walk around in fear and not knowing what would happen next. It was becoming more and more news that Ethan was child of Michael, and it also seemed like Ethan had accepted that - which was nice. After all those two had worked together for years before they actually realized it. "Yeah, crazy right," she chuckled a bit by the comment. Michael also worked in the police force time to time, she remembered that from the first conversation she'd ever with Michael. How crazy things had been since that day.

"I've missed my nana, so it was nice seeing her again," she confessed with a smile. Sometimes people forgot that Cecilia wasn't from around here, and she had been lucky enough to have a father who was, so speaking English had never been an issue - and the accent that first had stuck with her when she got here ten years ago, wasn't almost unnoticeable - although it was clear to hear that she had been hanging around non English speakers most of the holiday. "It's always good to be back home, the older we get.. the more it seems like we forget to," she frowned a bit to her own comment. "Please pack me with you if you go though, I'd love to go back."
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyFre Feb 05, 2021 7:17 pm

I get that, I really do, there are times I miss Italy, but this is home” Eve laughed and waved her arms around. She had been lucky, after she spilt from Greg, she had made sure that she could start a new life, even though that she could have kept the big house they had. But the small cottage out here, where she could smell the fresh air, take long walks with the boys and just fell away from the hustle after a long day at work. While tapping her food to the music she ate the last of the food on her plate and put in on the table, now starting on the wine again, always remembering to fill their glasses up again when she saw that were about to be empty again. “So, I know I shouldn’t ask, but besides all this crap about being linked to someone, and exes and sociopaths, and what kind of – damn Ce… you should get some serious repellent for that, throw some salt around your doors and windows” she laughed even higher, because when you said it out loud it was really just, more than one person should really be exposed to. “You my friend, are not the definition of when it rains it pours – you are that person holding the streetlamp in the hurricane for dear life, and still asking everyone around you, how they are feeling and doing, maybe it’s time to look out for numero uno” her eyebrow raised as she leaned back in the couch making herself more comfortable.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyLør Feb 13, 2021 7:51 am

This was home. Cecilia had been sure to make it her home, but it didn't change the fact that Bulgaria was her home as well, it was where she had grown up. But she gave Evelina a little nod to agree. Cecilia listened to Evelina, yeah she was right and she couldn't help but smile to her best friend's words. The last comment made her take a deeper breath in, Cecilia had always been more concerned about everyone else was feeling, and what she could do if they weren't going okay. She always had her heart ready to give to a stranger if needed, and perhaps she should start taking better care of it. It had gotten hurt so many times and yet she still gave it one more try each time. "I'm sure that is the best ideal, but I'm not sure I can do that - not knowing what is happening around here. People need someone, we all need someone," she replied and took a slightly deeper breath in. Cecilia went in her mind to thought about Joseph being at the academy, teaching young students - older students - people he could actually hurt. Then her mind send warning signs as she recalled someone she knew who also worked there. Lucas worked there. Cecilia had never really thought more about the fact that he worked as a teacher - but that information had been given to her before she knew about the supernatural. Before she had known what kind of academy it was. If Lucas worked close to Joseph, he could be in danger as well.

Quickly she pushed that thought out of her head, but it still roamed close by. "But I will be careful," she promised her friend, as she took a mouthful of the noodles. "What about you, how is it working with officer Davidson?" They both knew Ethan, but Cecilia's friendship with Ethan was build from the one he had with Maeve - and the fact that he also worked together with Cecilia's father.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyTors Mar 04, 2021 9:22 pm

Outfit + looks

Cece needed him. Or... rather she was heartbroken and was at home right now with Eve. In the beggining he thought about joining and crashing immediately, but instead he gave them some time alone to girl talk. He would just arrive later with some dessert. Cece´s favorite Tiramisu.
and now... was later.
He made sure to put on some lazy, comfy sweat clothes and his stupid headband that always made Cece smile. after a little drive, he was by her place, getting out of the car with the dessert. He softly knocked on the door and then waited a second to walk in.
"Hey!" his soft voice rang through the house. "I brought dessert!" with a soft smile, he stuck his head in from behind the doorframe and waved with the Tiramisu.
with soft movement, he went out into the kitchen, grabbing what they needed and then returned. He placed himself on the floor in front of them, close to the coffee table, while he kindly smiled up at Cece. "How ya holding up?"
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyLør Mar 06, 2021 12:45 pm

good that’s all I can ask of you!” Evelina said with a smile on her lips, she was just about to ask her another question as Ce asked her one instead, how is working with officer Davidson? Evelina started laughing and shrugh her shoulders “It’s fine, nothing new really been working together for some time now, and I think he’s starting to warm up to me again, after my little prank with the robber ducks all over his table, he didn’t talk to me for a week!” even as Ethan had been in a foul mood after, as foul Ethan of course could be, it was more whenever he saw her in the same place as him he would had excused himself, maybe because he was afraid she would throw more ducks on him, or prank him again. But the pure look of disbelief had been worth it, and she still lived on that prank on the really annoying evenings.

Evelina looked towards the door as someone knocked on it and smiled as she saw Mono’s face looking in towards them, but her smile with big eyes filled with love, not for the man but for what he had in his hand. “You are an angel Mo!” she yelled after him when he walked out into the kitchen to get the things, they needed for going to dessert, one should think that Evelina was full after all the food she already stuffed in her mouth. But dessert was a totally different thing!

If it wasn’t the fact that Evelina already was eating what Mono had sat in front of her, she would have told him off, what about her? So, she instead threw a pillow in his head mouth full she lifted her eyebrows challenging and kept eating.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyLør Mar 06, 2021 7:04 pm

She kept eating, it was alright. She was going to be fine, that was what she at least tried to remind herself. The knock on the door made her eyes look up, holding her breath for a moment till the voice sounded, making her smile and shake her head for a second. Cecilia pulled her lips up in a smile as Mono said he had brought dessert. The most appreciated words after: I brought pizza. Cecilia's face lighted up as he stuck his head in from the doorframe, and she shook her head lightly. "You are the best," she replied with a warmer smile. Then she returned to the chai food and finished what she had on the plate. There was always room for dessert, dessert was for the soul and right now her soul needed all the love it could get. Cecilia observed him with a calm expression and just sat there silent for a second as he asked her how she was holding up. Evelina made Cecilia laugh a second after as she threw the pillow after Mono, and shook her head a little bit. "I'm holding my head high, things is alright as off right now. Still just trying to break the curse," she sighed a bit still with a smile on her face. Cecilia took a mouthful of wine, before placing the glass back on the coffee table.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyLør Mar 06, 2021 8:59 pm

From being called an angel, to get a pillow throwed at him, only to hit his face. The brown hair now sticking out to every side. He huffed and blew a hair lock away as he looked over at Eve.
"Sorry, how are you too dear Eve?" he asked her teasingly. It was not that fair not acknowledge her immediately. His focus had just shortly been on only Cece and her curse.
Cece gave him the understandable and well know answer: I´m holding up or holding my head high. With other words, she was not okay, but not totally at the bottom either.
He got up from the ground and placed himself in a chair, still facing his two friends, smiling softly.
"And I guess that´s all that can be done for now," he softly agreed and looked at the empty boxes from Tai food. He could still smell it. It smelled amazing. "i wish there was a way we could stop it tho..." the last thing was almost more a mumble and whispering to himslef as he looked the other way. Here he shook his head and looked at them again with a smile. "soo, did I interupt something before coming here?"
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyMan Mar 08, 2021 6:28 pm

Better” she said with a teasing smile, as she kept eating this was almost as good as when her nana had made tiramisu, which was impressive and a little bold that he put this in front of a woman that had been born and raised in Italy.
Evelina looked from her to friends as they talked to each other while taking a little more dessert on her plate, when none of them was looking. In that matter this woman had no shame, when it came to dessert. If she should categories herself as a person from tv-shows she would be Joey, no doubt.

Only the story about me filling Davidson’s table with rubber ducks, did you guys know that you can buy them wholesale from china? So, if anyone needs rubber ducks, I got a whole plastic bag in the garage” she asked, as if it was the biggest news’ they had heard all day. Maybe it was also a method of thinking of something else and making the atmosphere around them cheerier and happier, even as their lives not really felt like it from time to time. Or in Ce’s life, but that was just a train wreck of disaster, and there was no longer a driver for the train as the shit in the cargo was on fire, heading straight for disaster town.
Vivid picture really.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyTirs Mar 09, 2021 7:35 am

"There is a way to break it, we just don't know how yet," she reminded Mono with a well-known optimistic smile on her lips. Even if it did seem like a dead end, she knew there was people out there trying to break the curse just as much as she did. If not for her, then for the other people involved. How had her life taken a turn from a typical everyday life where her work had been the most stressful and just turned it completely around to this?

Cecilia widened her eyes a little bit, as Evelina told what she had done to Ethan's table at work. "Oh no, you didn't? Oh my god, Eve," she folded her lips together trying not to laugh by the picture in her head, even if one shouldn't mess with another person's phobia, it was hard to not find Ethan's just a tiny bit odd. "That explains why Maeve said he refused to go to the park for like two weeks straight," she shook her head a little bit by that image. It had taken a lot of work generally for Maeve to get Ethan to just enjoy a walk in the park, luckily for him it was winter and the ducks wasn't really enjoying the cold weather like he did. "Evelina Romeo, you are mean," she chuckled before she herself hurried taking some dessert before Evelina got a chance to eat it all. There was no way she was going to let her eat her portion, but she knew she would if she wasn't fast enough.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyTors Mar 11, 2021 2:06 pm

with positivity in her voice, Cece explained that there was a way to break it, they just hadn´t found it yet. To that he could do nothing but smile and give a nod. In his eyes there was hope. Especially since both his friends seemed so lighthearted. Speaking of lighthearted. Evelina suddenly told about her placing a bunch of rubber ducks on Ethan´s table. In pure shock, he looked at her, blue eyes big. Then before he could stop himself, he laughed out loud, not caring for the fact that Ethan was shit scared of ducks. Or... he did. That was what made it so funny!
"That is so mean! I love it!" he said still laughing. "And yeah, I would like some rubber ducks, so I can put another prank on him... and film it."
Just like Cece, he hurried to grab some dessert, just a little bit, before Evelina decided to steal his portion from him. "How are you guys btw? besides the curse and all I know... also Ethan and Maeve? are they good?"
He had been distance some past weeks, which often could happen, thanks to his stubborness of hunting down one special vampire.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyTirs Mar 16, 2021 6:38 am

She chimed in when they all started to laugh.
Yes, she was mean “But I’m funny as hell” she stated and ate the last of her portion. She eyed Ce and Mono, thinking if she could even take another piece, but ended up thinking against it. Maybe not the time to begin the fight, of who’s going to have the last piece.
She grabbed her glass of wine and pulled her feet op on the couch and made her even more comfortable.
See Mono is just as evil as me! And like I didn’t think about filming it, what do you take me for, an amateur?” she laughed, and started sipping the wine.

She nodded as he asked how they were. “Could be better, could be worse” she stated, not really into the idea to tell again that her ex-husband pulling every dirty trick in the book. “Ethan seems to do, alright, still with his god damn hero complex but other than that.” She looked towards Ce “Think you are better to talk about how they are feeling, doing, than me” Ethan and her and never really been close, he had helped her when she went through the divorce. But other than that, they were more work-friends. Then friends.
And Maeve, that was Cecilia’s cousin and that was all she really knew about that woman.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptyTirs Mar 16, 2021 7:29 am

Cecilia sighed yes, it was very true - Ethan did have a hero complex, always wanting to save the day and feel awful when he couldn't. He was still buried in work trying to help with this entire curse thing, even if he did have a lot of other things to worry about. However, Evelina looked to Cecilia actually talk about their feelings. "Maybe, I mean.. I haven't talked to Ethan since November - we have all been quite busy. But he is working hard to find information about the people involved with everything," she replied and lifted her shoulders shortly. "I know he was thinking about asking his sister for assistance, did he introduce you to her yet?" Cecilia then asked Mono, she hadn't met Elenora herself yet - but she knew a little bit about her, enough to know what she worked with. It was most likely naive of her to think every hunter at some point had worked together or at least attempted to. "Maeve is still taking everything in, but she is handling it. It's just about getting all this supernatural crap to fit in," she took a larger mouthful of the wine. "I mean, don't get me wrong.. I'm still a little pissed at both of you for keeping it form me all this time. Even if it was for my own safety and so on." It wasn't something she would just let go, or she would - but she liked to point it out time to time. It was in times like this where already knowing how to deal with the supernatural would have made it easier - or at least she told herself that. "But I love you guys, and don't you forget it."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 7:45 pm

As Eve called herself funny, he huffed and shook his head, in a teasing demeanor, that he knew would piss her off. Just a little bit.
“You? Funny? Dear Eve, you are anything but funny,” he said low and mocking, adding a wink in the end, to then break out in a sweet laughter.
Then he sat still and listened carefully as they answered his question in how they were doing. Not to mention Maeve and Ethan. After only one or two spoon tiramisus, he pushed the plate over to Eve, expecting her to want the rest, so it did not go to waste.
Cece´s question if he had met Elenora yet, made him tilt his head, before smiling softly and shaking it. “No, I have not had the pleasure.” He had only heard a bit of her too. Was he missing something?
The thought of Maeve handling the supernatural in small steps, made him chuckle lowly, since he could only imagine her cute face stretched in confusion. And speaking of which, then Cece returned to the time they had kept the supernatural for her, making him grimace. But before he could comment, she came with a, I love you guys.
He smiled bright by those words. “and we love you. Even this weird, twisted woman over here…” Here he nodded towards Eve. “Loves you two.”
Here he got up and stretched. “I´m grabbing something to drink! You guys want anything?”
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 10:39 pm

She gasped mockingly as he said she wasn’t funny, she grabbed her chest and fell backwards into Cecilia’s shoulder “I’ve been shot, it hurts – How will I ever recover?” she mused sarcastically and got up again pointing towards him “Not five minutes ago you laughed at my prank about the ducks, so you clearly find me funny – check, oh, and mate!
Then when Cecilia blamed them for not telling her about the supernatural, she pulled her hands up in defence. “Well to be fair and all, it’s not like they give you a handbook on how to break the supernatural to the people you care about” she said with a warm smile; besides Evelina always wanted to tell Cecilia, but in the end, Eve wasn’t the best person to ask about the supernatural. The only thing she knew about was witches given that her family had a few. And she knew about a few others, been to Athena school. But it wasn’t like she could answer any of the questions like Mono had been able too.

Weird, twisted woman? She looked at him, oh that was it. As he got up and stretched, and again she threw another pillow in his face. “You can be a weird, twisted woman yourself!” she laughed and was suddenly very glad that her mother had given her so many pillows when she had moved in. “Still have plenty of wine – but thank you darling” she winked and topped of her glass with more white wine.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: New year, new start   New year, new start Empty

New year, new start
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Why not start the new year in the mountains? - Leviticus
» New year, new me or maybe...