Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What if I told you

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 46

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptyLør Dec 11, 2021 2:59 pm

What if I told that I love you?
Would you tell me that you love me back?
What if I you told you that I miss you?
Would you tell me that you miss me back?
What if I told you that I need you?
Would you tell me that you need me?
If I tell you all my feelings
Would you believe me?

Dedicated to @Valdemar

Date | 7th of December
Time | Noon
Weather | Cold and sun is showing itself
Surroundings | Not many, if any people around the old church
Attire | outfit

Sarah wasn’t quite sure how long she had been standing and looking at the church. More than once she had thought about just walking away, but every time she had turned she had ended up not moving and return to looking at the old run down church that Valdemar seemingly had decided that he wanted to make sure could be used once more. Which was very much like him. A soft smile formed on her lips, remembering all the years they had been able to have together before she had met Damian. Now the name Daminaos had been standing on her collarbone for such a long time. Over eight thousand years to be exact. So, she had never thought that after just a couple of years finding what she had thought to be true love, she had to part ways with him again. And then it had all ended so horribly, with Damian dying and their daughter too. Not knowing that they would come alive again, because of some ancient curse she had gone on a quest for revenge. Killing so many people on her way, that she had also thought to herself, that she had become a monster that no longer deserved being close to pure and beautiful people like Valdemar was.

A soft sigh left the ancient witch, before she put her hands into her pockets and crossed the road. Slowly walking up the stairs towards the church. She stopped once again in front of the door, telling herself this was the last chance to turn around and leave him alone. But she never got that far before she pushed the heavy oak doors and walked inside of the run-down church. “Valdemar?” she called out looking around, noticing how dark and holy energies were mixed together on the grounds. Which made it very bearable for her to even walk on these grounds. Again, very much like him to find this place. Which was enough to put a small smile on her lips while she looked around.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Valdemar
Ledere
Valdemar

Antal indlæg : 37

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptyLør Dec 11, 2021 5:30 pm

Valdemar had his arms wrapped around himself while he looked at the dusting fan which moved around the colored glasses of the church’s windows. He stood by the altar in a long black coat and didn’t really pay attention to the broom he had made sweeping the floors with his telekinesis. He could feel how someone got closer to the church. Someone with great powers. At first, he made the broom and dusting fan stop while he awaited some kind of assurance for who it was. After all, he had to be sure he wasn’t stepping on someone’s feet. But then he heard the sweet voice of someone he loved. He made the doors between the narthex and the nave open up so they could see each other. He smiled softly. “Sarah,” he said softly. He looked over his shoulder before he moved behind the altar where there was a mirror. Maybe he was lazy, but he had placed more mirrors around the church so he would be able to handle whatever ghouls there were faster. Quicker and more productive. Within a second, he stood only a few meters from her instead of in the other end of the room, having teleported through the mirrors. “To what do I owe the pleasure?” he wondered.
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptyLør Dec 11, 2021 7:58 pm

Sarah looked up as the doors opened, and she could see him standing on the other side. The feeling that travelled through her body, it was almost overwhelming as she saw him. It was like a wave of feelings glided over her body, prickling making her stomach almost make a flip when he said her name. It was amazing that even after so many years, she could still look at him and known and recall the feeling of the love she had been having for him. She also knew, that if it hadn’t been for the fact that another name had been standing on her collarbone. Then she would have fought tooth and nail to stay with him. But she didn’t, and maybe there was a part of her that blamed herself for that. A soft smile formed over her lips, and she took a step away from the mirror as he stepped out of it. Well yes, why was she here. Of course, he would ask her that. But what did you tell when there wasn’t an answer to give? She shrugged and locked around. “I heard that someone was correcting what had happened here, and when I found out you were the person” she turned her gaze towards him again, having to inhale a good amount of air. His eyes had never been fair, nor had his entire aura. She knew that as a witch she should feel appalled by it. Because she could feel its holy energies. But she couldn’t help but feel drawn to it. Like a moth to a flame. “I just had to come and see it for myself” she whispered, “Was I wrong to come?” she asked quietly, understanding why she might not be a person he wished to see.
Valdemar
Ledere
Valdemar

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 6:27 pm

Valdemar pulled a light smile as she replied what she was doing here. She had simply guessed that it had to be him who tried to correct the wrongs that had been done to this place. Was it just such a him-thing to do? That might be. He relaxed a little more as she looked at him again and explained that she had to see for herself. “No, I’m glad to see you,” he replied quietly. “I haven’t gotten to do much but keep ghouls at bay and cleaning,” he explained and looked over his shoulder shortly. “Are you doing well?” he wondered. He took her in watched how she stood, how her hair framed her face, the way her lips curved as she spoke and how her eyes seemed to focus on him. It gave him a warm feeling in his chest seeing her, being here just to see if she was right about her assumption. He wasn’t going to tell her about how it could’ve been foolish if he had cleared the church fully and strengthened its holy energies, because she would’ve known that before she had even stepped a foot inside. And that wasn’t his plan with this church. He wished for god and his holy creatures to stay awake as well as possible, so other beings could come to the church and pray for whatever they wished to pray for. He wanted everyone to feel welcome and safe at this place.
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptySøn Dec 26, 2021 8:15 pm

She could almost curse at herself for how easily he could make her heart flutter. That smile of his, his deep voice that always had been able to calm her down. The memories where she had sought shelter in his arms. What her family wouldn’t think of her falling in love with a Nephilim. But every time she looked at him – she didn’t care. A soft chuckle left her, as he broke the spell of her thoughts going through her mind. “Well, if you need help” she almost whispered, knowing it might not be the chase. Was she doing well? She looked around a little, turning her back on him as she inspected their surroundings. “I’m, doing better” she answered truthfully. Time of late, hadn’t been easy. Her recovery after almost being killed because of the mate mark. And then the fact that someone had destroyed her entire coven. A soft smile formed on her lips as she turned towards him, her long blond hair floating around her. “How about you?” she asked, taking a few steps so she was standing even closer. “How are you doing?” Sarah added to her question, folding her hands in front of her.
Valdemar
Ledere
Valdemar

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 11:57 am

She was doing better. It was good news, he hoped. At least she looked like one who was alright as of right now. But it also made him wonder just what had made her feel down before, since there had happened  a change in how she was doing. He tensed his jaw a little, wondering if he should poke into the matter and get to the bottom of it, because somehow it seemed like she needed someone to talk to.
She returned the question, and he took a sharper breath in and watched how she stepped closer. Now, he didn’t know how things had been for her, and exactly what had happened when she had left, which was why he held back with everything he wished to do. “I’m okay,” he spoke softly. “I’ve… I’m currently taking care of a girl,” he said nodding a little. “She’s actually dating my father, but…” he furrowed his brows a little. “It’s a little complicated, but I’m alright,” he said and nodded a little. He couldn’t really take his eyes of her. His love for her had never really settled after she had left. There had always been something within him that wanted to be with her.
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 7:30 pm

She widened her eyes a little when Valdemar explained that he was taking care of a girl, someone that was dating his father. That sounded, like a mess yes. An understanding smile formed on her lips she understood complicated, sometimes more than she was willing to admit. “Sounds like quite the story” she said nodding, looking to where he had travelled, “I wouldn’t mind listen, if you want that of course?” she offered, not having anything against just sitting and talking just like old times. Or, there were a couple of things that wasn’t like old times.
They weren’t together anymore, and the way they had parted had been about her belonging to someone else, not because they had suddenly stopped loving each other. She had thought they would have gotten more time together. That there would have been time to get a family, and even though she had gotten a beautiful daughter with Damian. It had never truly been the same. They hadn’t even ended up marrying each other.  
Letting out a soft exhale, she pushed away the thoughts and would rather just be in the present, with him right now.
Valdemar
Ledere
Valdemar

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptyTors Feb 24, 2022 4:40 pm

Valdemar chuckled a little as she said it was quite the story. He couldn’t agree more. She explained that she wouldn’t mind listening to the story which made him raise his brows a little. Well, it was such an odd story but on the other hand, that might just be what he wanted to do, because there wouldn’t really be anyone else who would understand him, would there?
He pulled a little smile, “Alright,” he said with a slow blink, “But would you sit down? I promise the church isn’t really holy anymore,” he assured her. Of course, there were somethings that still carried holy energy, but most of it had left the place. He guided her to one of the benches where they could sit and rest themselves against the backrest, looking at each other. “My father disappeared seven years ago. Untracable,” he started the story. “His mind was wiped from memories and his heart was taken from your grandmother,” he said clenching his jaw a little. “So, he was teleported to America where he met this girl, and eventually he ‘disappeared’ because someone prayed for him,” he explained. It was rather complicated after all. “So, almost seven years later they find each other, and almost half a year after, I find him,” he explained. “He got his memories back,” he elaborated and thought a little, “The girl had mindlessly wandered around trying to find him here, but found me,” he furrowed his brows a little. It wasn’t really a story, but it was very complicated. “Did I lose you halfway through?” he laughed.
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptyLør Feb 26, 2022 7:07 am

Sarah nodded with a soft smile forming over her lips. She walked with Valdemar towards the benches and let her eyes glide over the state of the church, it really did need a lot of work before it could be returned to its former glory.
She sat down and leaned against the backrest turning her gaze towards him, waiting for him to explain what had been going on in his life these past weeks. Even though it was years since they had last seen each other, it seemed that it had only been the most eventful these past weeks.
And it was clear that she hadn’t been wrong with her assumption, when he started explaining just what had been going on. Her eyes widened as he kept going, explaining just how his father had been unable to figure out who he was, and had formed a relationship with someone in America, and then disappeared because someone had been praying to him. She chuckled and shook her head when he asked if he had lost her through his explanation. “No, how is he doing now that he has gotten his memories back? That can’t be easy for him” she theorized, that was a lot of memories an archangel could have, especially since Uriel and Michael were one of the first angels that god created.
Valdemar
Ledere
Valdemar

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptyTors Mar 03, 2022 5:18 pm

Valdemar didn’t hesitate to believe that he was able to make the church shine again. He knew he could do it, it had done it so many times before after all. Lucky for him, he had contact, and when those contacts died, he had managed to get new contacts. Better contacts. He had people who could offer new benches, new alters, floors, window – everything. The most difficult thing now was to rebuilt the place without the holy glory that it had had, but with a new glory that would welcome everyone who couldn’t enter a normal church.
“He’s in a process,” he replied furrowing his brows a little. It wasn’t like his father wasn’t doing well, but he certainly wasn’t one hundred percent himself. He was probably… Eighty-five percent now, if not ninety. Now, some would think that was a lot, but for a man that was so old it was almost seventy-thousand years he was missing or trying to get a hold of, and that was a mess. “Judging from his girlfriend he is doing much better,” he said raising his brows, nodding a little, as if he couldn’t really imagine anyone doing worse – thought hat might be over the top. Uriel was doing well, but he didn’t want to picture his father doing worse.
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 7:26 am

She nodded slowly; he was in a process. That made sense, it was after all a very invasive thing, having your memory altered so violently. Any other, and they would probably have become a vegetable. A small smile formed over her lips, as he mentioned a girlfriend. Now, that was even more to wonder about, an archangel, having a girlfriend. Somehow it sounded so, she wasn’t even sure if there was a word for what she thought it was. Maybe it was just because one thought that these archangels had put away those types of life, the domestic ones.
Do you know why it happened, who did it to him?” she asked, pressing her brows together. Now, there was more a selfish motive to her question. Because she was afraid that now that Valdemar was involved, and he had helped his father. That he would become a target himself. She wasn’t that worried about an ancient, created angel, but a young Nephilim, that was in its way already a hunted species. No, she didn’t want to follow the train of thoughts. Because it only made her angry, and with everything that had happened lately, she wasn’t sure she could control her powers as well as she normally could. Even if she was as old as she was.
Valdemar
Ledere
Valdemar

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 5:19 pm

“Since it’s your grandmother who took his heart, I think that it’s the young man she’s currently married to, that took his memories,” he said leaning a little back. “But as of right now, the only thing that really keeps him from being himself is that he doesn’t have his heart,” he explained, nodding once. “I talked a little with him about what happened just up until the memory loss, and seemingly, it was just to get my father out of the way, so they could do their schemes alone,” he said, letting one hand caress the back of his neck. “The only thing that has been nagging me…” he furrowed his brows. “He would have been able to know what was going to happen,” he almost mumbled, “So to some extend…” he quieted down a little. Valdemar cursed under his breath. One of the few times in his life. “It is certainly some kind of prophecy that he has to complete,” he said looking towards Sarah. “My father would never have gone there alone, he would know that it would end up badly,” he told Sarah feeling somewhat bad about not having figured that out earlier, but of course, that was how things were supposed to go. Uriel never did anything that wasn’t calculated or foreseen. Uriel had known that he would lose his memories or at least his heart. He had to have known.
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 7:00 pm

Sarah let her tongue glide over her lips as he mentioned once again that her grandmother had taken his heart, which meant she was reminded that the woman she had known as a child was no longer found, and she didn’t understand why this darkness kept manifesting in her heart, in the pointless pursuit of something that would never happen. To believe that she would one day become as strong as a god was simply the biggest insult to what could be viewed as holy, and sometimes she wondered what would happen if they just sent her back to the country where she came from.
She reached out her hand as he was done with his theorising, and she gently squeezed it. “I’m sure things will be clearer, even if you can’t figure out what the meaning with all of it is, but I think you’re right. There was some higher meaning with Uriel getting his heart taken by my grandmother, I might be able to help, but the safest would be convincing her to give Uriel her heart back herself,” she whispered, knowing just what it would mean to go against Rebekah, not that it wouldn’t mean she would talk with her mother about it.
Valdemar
Ledere
Valdemar

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 7:55 pm

Valdemar looked up at Sarah as she squeezed his hand. He nodded slowly as she agreed that there must have been a higher meaning with Uriel going, “You might be right, but I don’t think she’s going to give an archangel back his heart,” he said a little thoughtfully. “I can try and see if he’s up for trying to convince her to give it back, but I think it’s a lost cause,” he licked his lips a little thoughtfully, scanning her for a moment. “We’ll figure something out,” he assured her.
“You… You said you’re doing better?” he said, changing the topic, believing that the next step might just be to try and talk to the old witch. “Care to explain?” he wondered curious of what was going on.
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 8:27 pm

We’ll find a way; I’ll do what I can to help you, okay,” she said with a soft smile; maybe there would be a way she could help without her grandmother finding out, even though the chances wouldn’t be grand, but that didn’t stop her, at least not when it came to Valdemar. Which maybe was her biggest regret in her very long life, leaving him behind.
“Oh”, she said and gave him a small smile. “I did, didn’t I” she let out a soft sigh and took her hand and pushed back some hair that had gotten loose from her braid. “Well, my coven got burned to the ground; I think it was twenty years ago”, she explained, letting out a small breath as she still remembered that day so clearly. “I lost everything in the fire, or so I thought, my mate, my daughter” she licked her lips and looked toward Valdemar. “I was lucky; I had a siphoner in my coven that could break the bond just as he died, so I wasn’t killed with him, even if I at the time saw it more as a curse than a blessing to be alive, to outlive all the life that was lost that day” she explained, “turns out, that Damian, he, he has a curse over him, so he revives when he is killed, but he also dies when he is the most content or has the most to lose, he just forgot to mention that little detail” she chuckled, even if it wasn’t funny. “So he is still alive, and so is our daughter; I found out a couple of days ago, which might be why I’m even here”, she said as she looked around. “I wanted to find you sooner, but” she hadn’t felt like she could, let him see just how far she had fallen and strived from her path and become what she had feared. Dark and consumed by hate.
Valdemar
Ledere
Valdemar

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 8:42 pm

He gave her a soft smile as she assured him that she would help him. “Thank you,” he replied. It was somewhat odd how she managed to come by almost as when Uriel needed it the most, thought Uriel of course could have used both memory and heart seven or eight years ago, but that was a minor detail. Now, the man was ready to get everything back – or at least that was what Valdemar had concluded.

He listened to her as she explained what had been going on, and it immediately felt a little heavy, which was why he turned a little more towards her. He furrowed his brows slightly as she explained that she believed she had lost everything. The story was already odd, since she mentioned how she had lost her mate. How had she survived? But she explained that just as quickly as the question appeared. A siphoner had broken the bond. He understood very well how she believed it had been more a curse back then, having to live with the memories of everyone you loved that wasn’t even present anymore. His eyes widened a little as Sarah explained the curse and how he somehow had forgotten that little detail, as she called it herself. Even though she chuckled, he didn’t, but shook his head a little, knowing that if she had known, life would have been much less painful. “You took the time you needed,” he said taking her hand and gave it a small squeeze. “I’m glad you’re finally here,” he said giving her a soft smile. It wasn’t that often that he experienced such good things. After all, he was mostly occupied with such things as he handled right now; exorcisms and they were never pleasant.
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 8:57 pm

You are?” she asked softly, giving him a small smile, not that she didn’t want to hear those words; it had always been a hard choice to leave him, which she had been very vocal about. But they had both known that their life together wouldn’t be forever, even though she had wished for more time, hoped for more time.
She lifted her hand and let it placed softly against his cheek, where her thumb slid over the part just below his cheekbone. She had really missed him and had dreamt of this day so many times but never found the courage to seek it out. Afraid that he would turn her away or that he had found someone else. Which was ridiculous because she should be happy if he had. But that small part of her, that jealousy, just didn’t want to let him go.
Valdemar
Ledere
Valdemar

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 9:54 pm

“Of course,” he replied softly. Watching her as she raised her hand to gently place against his cheek, caressing it. It was comforting. Though he wished to go so much further, he had this small feeling that she would strive towards her mate again. Even though he had always known that their relationship wouldn’t last forever it had hurt when she had left for the man who was supposed to be her soulmate. He had even promised himself that he wouldn’t dare to go for such a relationship again, where you knew it wouldn’t last because someone was out there waiting. “I never stopped loving you,” he told her, knowing very well that there was a chance that she could break his heart once more to leave for another love.
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 10:20 am

Her heart picked up speed as he told her that he had never stopped loving her. Her eyes didn’t leave him, and a smile started to form over her lips. “I always knew you were the one”, she whispered, but that didn’t mean that they could be together just yet. “But I can’t put you through the same thing as I did last time,” she said, knowing that there was another name standing on her collarbone than Valdemar, but there was a way to manipulate it, she would know, having escaped death when she should have died. “Would you wait for me if I asked? I might be able to help with getting your father’s heart back and in the process,” she told him, taking his hand and pulling it toward her lips so she could place a gentle kiss against it. “I still love you too,” she said softly, letting out a small sigh feeling how her smile grew in strength even though she had just told him that she couldn’t be with him because if he loved her and she did the same to him, they would figure it out even if it would take some time.
Valdemar
Ledere
Valdemar

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 10:48 am

She smiled. That could only be good, right? It wasn’t a pitiful smile, was it? He held his breath as she replied to him. She knew he was the one. It was some very heavy words for her to say when she had left him for someone else. He nodded slowly as she revealed that she didn’t want to repeat something that had happened once. That short hope that had built up was being knocked down by a wrecking ball. It hurt, because just for a brief moment he had been hopeful. A man never learned, did they?
He nodded slowly as she asked if he would wait for her. “Of course, I would wait for you,” he replied. He wasn’t really the one to go looking for a romantic interest, and he certainly didn’t want to get too close to the young banshee that his father was seeing. She kissed his hand, and he could feel how his heart almost shattered. She still loved him too. “I’ll be here,” he said, letting her know where to find him. He knew there were quite some years of work in his place, but of course, if he had to wait more than a hundred years, he might have found a new place, but his followers would be able to guide her. He knew that.
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you EmptyTirs Maj 17, 2022 11:18 am

He was sweet, maybe too sweet. But would she have loved him if he was different? Her hand found his cheek again, and she leaned in, giving him a soft kiss against his lips. Then she took her head back and placed her forehead against his; she was sure she could make this work; if he wanted her back, even after so many years, then they could overcome anything, she was sure of it. And while she searched for answers on the mate mark, she could also make sure to find out how they could get his father's heart back. Now there was nothing more she wanted than to stay behind and help him, but after this talk, she wasn’t sure if she could hold herself back, so maybe it was better than just leaving. At least for now. “I promise I’ll be back soon, and if I find anything that might help your father, I’ll contact you as well” she gave him a soft yet painful smile as she rose from the bench they had been sitting on. “Be safe”, she said before she walked out and home to herself again.

___
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

What if I told you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What if I told you   What if I told you Empty

What if I told you
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I told you, I will always find you - Jason
» You wouldn't believe me if I told you - Kyle
» I meant what I said, when I told you that you're not alone anymore
» Every success story can be told in a series of failures

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det sydlige Southside :: Dead Wood Cemetery :: Old white church-
Gå til: