Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Every success story can be told in a series of failures

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Antal indlæg : 60

Every success story can be told in a series of failures Empty
IndlægEmne: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 8:02 pm

LOCATION at the academy
DATE end November
TIME after closing hours
WEATHER a bit cold
ATTIRE Link
TOPIC FOR @Violet x

Get the book, return. Simple instructions. Added with a side note: don't try to sweettalk Artemis, just be direct. Nathaniel kept rehearsing those words in his mind, to keep himself with the mission at eye. Over all, he was excited to finally get to go a bit more around. Having gotten some more firm control over the magic he was now with, such a weird world to be put into after all his teachings in the clan, to come to this. But Sarah had been nothing but nice to him and he trusted her.

Autumn, it made darkness fall upon land so fast, not that he minded tracing along in the dark, but as he made it inside the academy he realized just how late it was. There was no one there, and Nathaniel walked behind the desk in the reception looking through some files, needing to find something about Miss. Snow so he could perhaps get to her office or get an easier way to contact her. But the sound of someone near made him stand up, placing his arm on the desk and tab his finger a few times giving the blonde girl a smile, trying to at least pretend that he was fitting in right where he needed to. "Can I help you?" He asked rather politely, as if she was the lost one in this scenario and not him.

Sidst rettet af Nathaniel Ons Nov 24, 2021 7:05 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Violet

Violet

Humør : "Please tell me when its over"
Fag : Magic | Magic history | Healing | Math | History | Track | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 180

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 11:19 pm

She had been putting in extra hours to make sure she had understood the report she was working on. The person sitting next to her in math had been so kind to help her out while in class, but it was like every time she thought she had cracked the code, it just slipped away, and she couldn’t focus. When she had accidently broken the lamp beside her in the library, she knew it was time to go home.

When she looked outside, she could see that she was way past the time that the bus would come in a reasonable hour. Cursing a little of herself, she packed her things and walked down the corridors, when she came to the front desk and saw someone behind it. Someone that surely shouldn’t be there. “Whadda mean, can I help you” she huffed crossing her arms. Lifting a brow “maybe I should ask you, what you are doing, or should I call on Mrs. Sharp and see if she cares much for someone looking through her papers?” now she wasn’t sure that her name was actually Sharp, she could look like one though. “If you are a thief you could at least be a little better at not getting caught” she bounced towards the desk and leaned up against it “what are we looking for?” she asked a little curious, forgetting that she had been threatening with exposing him what he was doing.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyOns Nov 24, 2021 7:04 am

Lost for words for a second, just one second Nathaniel looked at her. Then he lifted his finger in the air for a moment before pointing towards her, "I would rather you did not do that," he folded his lips a little together before they once again spread into a wider smile. "We, were here to collect something from Miss. Snow," he pointed out, tabbing his fingers a little bit on the desk once again. He wasn't really here for stealing anything to be honest, but on the other hand, Nathaniel wasn't sure if he should let her know that - he could just end up getting her in trouble with the academy, which was not his intentions. "No, I'm not trying to steal from her, thank God no - no, she borrowed something from a friend of mine. And I," he moved his arm from the desk, letting his hand slide a little along the wood as he stepped around the reception area, "was simply just playing my part as errand boy for the evening." Nathaniel informed placing his elbow down on the desk now standing in front of her. "Just seems like I was wrongly informed about the opening hours of this place," he granted her a warmer smile before standing up straight and held his hand out. "Nathaniel Wardwell."
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyOns Nov 24, 2021 4:15 pm

Miss Snow?” Violet pressed her brows together; she had never met a Miss Snow in these facilities. Wait, oh now she remembered. There was someone that had been supposed to substitute in one of chemist classes. But due to personal problems they had been informed that she had taken leave and they weren’t sure if she would come back. “She is not at the academy at the moment, hasn’t been for a long time” she explained listing to him explaining that he had been an errand boy. Violet narrowed her eyes and titled her head a little. Crossing her arms, trying to figure out if he meant it. “Hmm” she looked at his hand and then finally gave him hers. She only got to tell that her names were Violet, before she understood it had been a bad idea to take his hands. She was unwillingly and unknowingly tapping into his magical powers, she could only feel that something was shifting inside of her, feeling the chaotic energy in her head. “Sorry” she mumbled taking a breath in as she ripped her hand away. “Her classroom is this way, if we hurry, we should be able to get your book before they close down the building” she explained and turned around.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyOns Nov 24, 2021 4:28 pm

"Is that so? huh well look at that," Nathaniel pressed his brows a little bit more together, "yet another misinformation to add to my list," he mumbled a little bit to himself. He looked shortly around him, this place looked like something taken out to inspire stuff made up in novels and movies. Of course he had read about it in the past, but to see it, he was also just rather thankful to be viewing it within these hours - it was less busy. She took his hand, but it was a weird sensation that came from the touch, almost painfully draining till she let go. Once thing that was good on this note was his telepathic abilities to notice him of it being an accident, she didn't even know what had just happened. However he did not speak of it for the first exhale he took after just giving her a small smile, he had noticed she had some magical source, but not really skilled enough in his warlock nature to figure out - his former hunter skills, yes but not enough for him to really figure out what. "Oh yes," he looked towards her as she turned around to follow her. "So, are you going to tell me your name?" Nathaniel wondered looking towards her as they walked, not because he couldn't get it on his own, but there was something rather interesting about her, and it would be rather rude not to just ask, right?
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyOns Nov 24, 2021 9:55 pm

I don’t go around flaunting my names to strangers, like a name whore, like certain other people” she let her eyes glide down her body and gave him a big fake smile. Then she turned towards to the task at hand “Its Violet” she then answered, with a cheeky snicker at the end. Finally, they were at the class where she would teach magic. Of course, it was another teachers as well, but she did know for a fact that there was a drawer in the teachers desk that was called Artemis, don’t touch. Now the door was locked, which was an easy task when you had lock picks, and nothing was locked magically in this academy. She was guessing that would chance sooner rather than later.

She walked over to the desk and found the drawer. “Here we go” she tugged it, but of course it was locked as well, again it didn’t take more than a few swings with her lock picks before the lock gave way and she could open it. A beautiful book was lying there. “Is it this one?” she asked and picked it up before even noticing something was amiss. She let out a scream, then a slam of noise.

What happened?, why is my voice coming out all squeaky?. Voilet tried to look down at herself, only to notice – white fur!? Oh my god she made another high squeak I’m a rat! The bloody witch turned me into a rat!
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 8:32 pm

"It's a shame really, unless - don't tell me you are named after some weird movie character - " he teased a little before she actually did answer his question, which only made a smile appear on his lips. "Violet - I like it," he tasted the sound of her name on his lips, nodding a bit to himself. Then he kept up the pace. He could have picked a lock, even if it had been a while since he had been doing much sneaking around like this. Once she got it opened, he followed her into the class room. And since she seemed so eager to be the one getting the book, he just leaned against the white board while observing her as she picked the drawer, with one foot placed on the wall behind him while he leaned against it. Nathaniel tilted his head a little bit looking at the book, with a small nod. "It is," he confirmed. But just as he confirmed Violet scream, making him push himself off the wall.

Then he looked down towards the floor, "oh my god," he squatted down looking at how she had been turned into a rat. "That was one sneaky spell, damn," he chuckled a little bit looking towards the drawer, "I guess another thing I should have been informed about is now added to my list," Nathaniel scratched his chin a little bit before looking towards Violet again. He then clapped his hands a little bit together trying to figure out how to solve this problem, he had over the past years after he had learned magic, been very fascinated with transformation magic, amongst others, but he also never quite dared to practice it too much, afraid that he wouldn't be able to undo what had been done. "Huh, I'm sorry this is just rather fascinating, I might know a spell for that though - but it's not bullet proof," he warned a little looking at her.

Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 11:16 pm

Even though her facial expression wasn’t human anymore, it was clear to see that the rat didn’t find him funny. Not even a little bit. And it was great for him standing there still being human while she was, well this. When he started about turning her back, at first, she was all for it. The faster she could get out of the form the better. But as he then said that it wasn’t bullet proof, she shook her rat head from side to side. are you crazy! Don’t fucking touch me with those spells if you’re not sure, what the hell man she thought squeezing angrily at him. She then looked around as she trotted towards him. He had told her that he was just an arrand boy. So maybe he was here from another warlock or witch that clearly would know better, or even knew how they could rewind the spell. That, she would much rather do.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyLør Nov 27, 2021 12:48 am

It was rather hard, not to say impossible to take her serious in the shape of a white rat shaking her head at him. But he did try his best to not laugh, but that smug smile on his lips had a hard time leaving. "You know what they say: if you never try you never know, and if you don't know - you never learn?" He tried to fend for his case and took a deeper breath in. "I can also just take you to my mentor and have her help you, if you don't trust my otherwise rather good skills, if I should say so myself," he exhaled and got up on his feet before looking wards the drawer again. Not that he was going to show up empty handed. He picked up his phone for a moment thinking about just calling Sarah to put his phone back down again, recalling a spell he had learned curse remover spell towards objects. Performing it before he got his hands on the book, closing his eyes afraid he soon would become a rat just like her, but he he didn't as the curse was now removed. He held his hand down towards her. "You should run up on my shoulder then, unless you want to stay a rat for the rest of your life?"
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyMan Nov 29, 2021 10:31 am

Well, he had a very good argument, but he wasn’t going to test his theory on her, just because she was looking like a lab rat. Absolutely not. Then he spoke about a mentor, now that sounded much more appealing than having a young warlock trying to use his magic on her, without knowing if it would succeed or not. Especially since Violet was very well versed in the matter; even though things seemed bad, it could always become worse. She watched how he removed the curse, at least he wasn’t as useless as one might think, and as he held his hand down towards her, she eyed it for a moment. Long enough for him to tell her that she could of course just stay and be a rat for the rest for her life. A small squeak left her, before she ran up his hand to his shoulder. For him being so smug about everything, she ran towards his neck, and leaned up, nipping at his earlobe. Already expecting him to shake her of, luckily, she had claws now and managed to hang up on the jacket’s fabric. Sending some annoyed noises after him, almost telling him to hurry up. Not really caring if he got mad at her or not.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyMan Nov 29, 2021 11:30 am

Well, at least she didn't complain about running up on his shoulder. However, she did start to run all way up towards his neck and nip his earlobe. "You know if you wanted to get this close, all you had to do was ask," he pointed calmly out as he started to take his leave out the class room closing the door behind him. He made his way confidently down the hall, meeting a few people along the way which he gave a friendly nod to, not stopping or giving them the time to realize he didn't belong. The annoying noises almost made him lose his calm, till he mumbled a muting spell to silent her, at least till they had left the doors of the academy. "You know you are quite noisy, anyone ever told you that?" He complained as he walked towards his car, and unlocked it. Nathaniel placed the book on the seat next to him and looked towards her. "Yeah, feel free to make yourself comfortable," he gestured her to either keep herself seated on his shoulder or run the passanger seat, not that he could imagine any place was comfortable in this form. Then he started the car and started to drive towards the place where him and Sarah had picked out till they found a better settlement. Lucky for both of them, it wouldn't be a long ride.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyMan Nov 29, 2021 6:53 pm

For a moment the rat narrowed its eye, contemplating if she should give him a bite for good measure, something that would hurt. But even though she would always retaliate when people pissed her off, she also knew when to pick her battles. Not that she wouldn’t show him how unsatisfied she was with the whole situation, until he used a bloody mute spell on her. Stopping her from saying anything all. His friends would attend his funeral when she was in her real form again.

It didn’t take long before they were in his car, her staying at his shoulder, just reminding herself that her schoolbag was in the classroom still. At least there wasn’t anything in it that was worth stealing. All her valuables she had on her. Hopefully they would still be there after she had been shrunken to a rat. Or would it? Were her clothes also back at the classroom? She had been so focused on how angry and shocked she had been.

They finally arrived somewhere in a forest, a quaint little house, seeming so small and inviting with lit candles in the window. Small, crocket and overgrown. The most impressive part was when you stepped inside. Because inside, it was nothing like the small cottage vibe that you got from looking outside. So big, books and plants all over the place. A smell of sage, rosemary and lavender was hanging in the air. And even if she hadn’t been under a muting spell, she would have been completely quiet. “Nathaniel?” a crisp and honey female voice called out. “Is that you sweetheart? I’m in the laboratory please come with the book” That was when she realized that the woman wasn’t even nearby for the voice to be this close, it was carried through the house with magic.  What amazing fairytale book had she just stepped through?
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyMan Nov 29, 2021 7:13 pm

As they arrived he parked before entering the smaller house. He liked it out here, it somehow reminded him a little bit about home, and still not at all - but he was forever thankful for all the help Sarah had provided him with. Nathaniel entered looking shortly on his shoulder towards Violet, and then over at the book under his other arm. He closed the door and locked it as soon as he was inside in the warmth again. "Yes it's me," he announced letting her know that it wasn't some stranger who had entered. He took off his shoes before walking further in, and moved towards the laboratory. "It wasn't a easy book to get, the academy was closed within these hours -" He took the book from under his arm and waved it a little as he moved closer. "She did have a curse on the book, luckily I was able to remove it, but not before," he handed Sarah the book before he looked towards his shoulder. "My recent partner in crime fell victim of the curse." Nathaniel then looked back at Sarah with a tender smile, of course it was not his intentions to drag someone into a curse or any mess, but he couldn't really change how things had happened. "And she does not trust me with the transformation spell, so I tagged her along, hoping you would help her."
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: violet #c3d55f   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyMan Nov 29, 2021 8:32 pm

Sarah, wearing a beautiful blue silk robe turned towards Nathaniel as he stepped inside of her slight chaotic laboratory, it was clear this woman had a very particular way of keeping her things organized. But the power radiating from her, made Violet secure in the fact that she would be back in her normal form in no time. The witch walked carefully closer to the small rat sitting on Nathaniel’s shoulder. “Artemis always were a tricky girl, I’m sorry dearie that you had to go through that” she reached out her hands and without much thought she crawled onto them and was walked over to a table and placed. “Now, maybe you should go outside, Nathaniel sweety, go to my closet to get some clothes for her” Sarah looked over her shoulder waiting for him to do as she asked, but just before he had walked out the way out, she made a soft call at him. “And thank you for getting the book with me, you never disappoint” she hummed sweetly, before she turned her attention towards the siphoner.

Alright, let’s cancel that mute spell, and get you back in the original form” she nodded, and Violet nodded back. Then with a small whisper and a snap with her fingers a pop was heard and a; “Oh Jesus great balls!” Violet exclaimed tumbling down from the table rolling around. Her clothes were still there, but as she looked down at herself, she was very happy that Sarah had mentioned that Nathaniel should get some clothes for her. But what she was wearing right now? Was falling apart. “Thank you” Violet whispered placing herself with her back down on the ground starring up in the air. Sarah chuckled “don’t worry, I’ll make you a cup of tea, to calm those nerves of yours, and maybe I have an amulet you can use for those powers of yours” she smiled warmly before stepping out of the room and walked down the hall to the grand kitchen.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyMan Nov 29, 2021 8:50 pm

Nathaniel followed Violet's movements before moving his dark eyes back towards Sarah as she suggested he should go outside and find Violet some clothing. He didn't hesitate to give her a simple nod and took a step back before turning around to leave. He chuckled a little as she thanked him for getting the book, it was the least he could do - Sarah had after all basically saved his life. Then he walked out and closed the door behind him. He made his way around the house towards Sarah's bedroom and moved towards the closet where he found some simple clothing, before heading back towards where he had left the girls, to hear that they moved towards the kitchen.

Nathaniel therefor switched his direction towards the grand kitchen, metting them on the way. He gave Violet a small smile before handing her the clothing he had found. "There is a bath or a bedroom if you want to change - I can show you if you want?" Nathaniel suggested looking towards Violet. After all it was easier to guide her the way than letting her get lost in the house.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: violet #c3d55f   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyMan Nov 29, 2021 9:11 pm

After lying for a few seconds on the ground, Violet decided that she would rather follow Sarah to the kitchen, then suddenly being alone with Nathaniel. Where she would have to think very hard about that promise of putting him in his grave. She got up, checking that her jeans would stay in place, and placed her arms around her chest to keep the very questionable jacket and sweater to stay in place, and half walked half ran after the witch that was walking just a little too fast, for Violet to actually enjoy the many knacks and crannies of the house. They came to a kitchen, that was a perfect mix between new and old. Also filled with different kind of remedies that you would expect from a witch’s house. It was almost magical.

Violet turned around as she heard Nathaniel speak, asking if she wanted to chance in a bedroom or a bath. Narrowing her eyes, she watched him. She absolutely did not trust him and hadn’t in been for the fact of Sarah standing right beside her, she would have given him a piece of her mind. She hated cocky boys like him. Always thinking they could say and treat others as they pleased. She should have bit him probably, yes, she should. Sarah turned from the kettle that she had just placed over the heat and chuckled. “Seems like you got a new fan” – “I’m absolutely not his fan” Sarah couldn’t help but laugh and shook her head. “Show her where the towels are as well, I’m guessing that a nice hot bath would be preferable, getting that mouse smell out of you” she turned towards Vi as she said the last sentence. Violet nodded very slowly, not really taking her eyes off Nathaniel. “Yeah, that would be nice” turning towards Sarah “thank you” Vi then walked towards Nathaniel “go on then, show me to the bathroom” she spoke, still wondering how she should teach him a lesion.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyMan Nov 29, 2021 9:25 pm

The way she narrowed her eyes, he didn't need to read her mind to know that she was on her toes regarding him. He chuckled a little by Sarah's comment, but said nothing to it. However, he did nod to the suggestion on showing her where the towels were. "I will," he replied looking shortly towards her before looking towards Violet again, still looking like someone who would rather kick his ass than actually take a bath. Well, if it was how things were supposed to be, then he would take that turn. He chuckled a little before turning around and gave her a little nod. "Right this way," he said before he started walking towards the direction of one of the bathrooms. "We just got here not long ago, charming little place, don't you reckon?" He said as he looked around before reaching the bathroom, where he opened the door for her to let her in. Then he walked towards the cabinet where the towels where and took one out, placing it on the counter near the sink. Then he noticed something by the corner, "there you are Clarke! I've been looking everywhere for you, you lazy cat," he walked over to pick the grey beauty of a Nebelung cat up. "Clarke, Violet - Violet, Clarke," he introduced them which seemed odd, but with a warlock with Nathaniel's telepathic abilities, talking with his familiar beyond how warlock and familiar's usually did was a thing, and he knew despite Clarke being lazy, that she liked to know who was in her home. The scratched the Clarke just behind the year before he let her jump to the floor and walk out the bathroom. "Okay then, well, anything else you need?" He asked turning his eyes back towards Violet.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyMan Nov 29, 2021 10:15 pm

She followed him, if not a little timid when he showed her the route in the house towards the bathroom. “Sure” she mumbled, as he tried to strike up a small talk about the house. Now he was right, that it was a charming place that she wanted nothing more to indulge and spend days looking around, reading what there was to read. But not that she was going to give him a chance to talk to her again, and worst of all try to sweet her into thinking that he was actually a good guy. She walked into the bathroom, standing in a corner of the bathroom waiting for him to walk out so she could take that bath that she craved.

Her eyes widened a little when he exclaimed a name. At first, she couldn’t see, but then she saw the very big grey cat that he picked up. Violet took another step back and nodded a little as she carefully watched the cat. Now she wouldn’t especially call it a fear of cats. More like a very great respect for them. As he asked what she needed she was quick to open her mouth. “Just that you leave” she mumbled, nodding towards the door waiting for him to walk out of it. Mostly so she could close the door behind him. Lock it. Knowing that he could bypass any lock if he wanted to. So, after she looked around, she pulled a chair over and placed it against the doorhandle. Feeling a little safer, before dressing down and stepping into the shower.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 3:56 am

He chuckled a little as she mumbled that all she needed was him to leave, and he nodded since he got the hint. "Very well," he licked his lips a little bit before then walking towards the door, letting her close it behind him. He looked towards Clarke whom had sat herself not long from him, he raised his brows a little bit at his familiar, however turning his head to the sound of the chair that was pulled and placed against the door, making Nathaniel frown a little. He breathed out and turned his head towards Clarke again, "not a word," he breathed out lowly to the cat.Then moved through the living space back towards the kitchen towards Sarah. "My apologies on not announcing the guest of the hour," he leaned a little against the doorframe and breathed out. He then came to realize he might have to drive her back to the academy after the tea, but it was alright, it wasn't like he had any ulterior motive on keeping her here against her will. He then pushed himself of the frame and walked over to sit down by the table leaning back in his seat while taking a deeper breath in. Violet's thoughts were loud all together, but at least he had enough practice with that power of his to know how not to tab onto the waves even through they were like waves against the tidal. "I will drive her back to the academy when she is ready," he added not wanting Sarah to worry about it, and he was pretty sure Violet didn't want to stick around.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 9:45 am

Sarah looked up from the teapot that she was starting filling with tealeaves in the small strainer that was in the top of the pot. A soft smile appeared on her lips as Nathaniel apologized for taking someone home without letting her now. “There is no harm done” looking towards the hallway that led to the bathroom she looked back towards Nathaniel. “Just be careful with her, she is a trouble child, and a siphoner, so be very careful with touching her, she doesn’t seem to understand how not to draw out the magical powers that are around her” then there were the clear problems with her psyche, but she couldn’t say much about that as she wasn’t a psychiatrist. But even a blind person could feel the negative energy that was forming around the poor young girl. “Of course,” Sarah said with a smile, as Nathaniel informed her that he would be driving her back to the academy.

The tea was about ready when Violet stepped out of the room, having her own clothes in bundle in her arms. Her blond wet hair curly around her shoulders as she looked a little shy from Nathaniel towards Sarah. “Thank you” she mumbled, and Sarah nodded with a welcoming expression. “The tea is ready; please take a seat” Violet nodded and walked over and placed the bundle of clothes on a chair besides her and waited for Sarah to serve a cup and placed it in front of her. “My name is Sarah by the way, I’ll just go back into my study and find something for you, for those powers of yours” Violet nodded slowly, feeling how hair rose on her body, thinking that would mean she would once again be alone with Nathaniel.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 10:23 am

A siphoner, he had read about them before, rather rare breed that could happen when a vampire and a witch crossed their DNA. He knew just what they were capable of, but it wasn't till the past years he ever had to fear getting magic removed from him. And he had learned to value and appreciate the magical energy he carried now. He finally had learned to understand why Mariella had been so fascinated about magic. "I will," he assured Sarah with a smaller smile, despite being one of the supernatural creatures now, the instincts he was raised with never quite stopped you from sleeping with one eye open.

As Violet reappeared after her shower, he turned his head to the side, giving her a small smile, before looking towards Sarah. He recalled having seen pictures of Alexandra, Sarah's deceased daughter of course the girl had been younger when she had died, but he also could easily to the math to their ages would have matched if Alexandra had been alive today - and blue eyes and blonde hair, not that he thought it would affect Sarah, or maybe it did, he had promised himself a long time ago never to try search Sarah's mind for any clues - also she was rather old, she would know if he tried. Nathaniel took a deeper breath in and used his own powers to make his cup fly over to him with a rather simple spell, as Sarah had left. "I will drive back to the academy whenever you want, unless you prefer staying here the night," he assumed she wouldn't.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 1:31 pm

Sipping at the hot tea, Violet first didn’t really let herself look at Nathaniel. Not wanting him to have a reason to talk to her. Not that it helped as he announced that he would drive her back to the academy. Now, at first, she knew her answer, she was absolutely not going to stay the night. But on the other hand, as she thought about it. She wouldn’t want to sit in a car with him either. Especially since she was back to her normal form again. This was a situation where she could call her parents, no that she actually wanted to. She still had problems with the fact of relying too much of them. Even though Austin had convinced her to move in with him, not wanting her to live in that small apartment in southside that was more like a shoebox than anything else.

That would be a no, to both of those ideas” she answered, taking a sip of the tea, before she started looking for her Mobil phone “Just give me the address, I’ll get someone else to pick me up” she announced hoping that Sarah would come back soon, not that it seemed like it the way that a ruckus was heard from where she had transformed her back to her normal human form.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 2:36 pm

Silent treatment. Great. Nathaniel took a deeper breath in and picked his tea cup up looking towards her as she declined his offer. "You really do not trust me huh?" He narrowed his eyes a little bit, it didn't take speciel gifts to know she was on edge around him. "If I wanted to do anything, wouldn't you reckon I would have left you in that office as a rat rather than taking you all the way home?" He then asked before snapping his finger making a pen and paper appear in front of him where he wrote down the address. "But it's okay Violet I won't be offended by you declining my otherwise kind offer," Nathaniel added blowing a little bit on the tea to cool it down. Then looking towards her again, "however, for safety measures, who are you sending here to pick you up? Just need to know I can trust you with this delicate information," he picked up the paper with the address on having it between two fingers. There was some truth to that, he didn't know who she was going to call - and even if she was a supernatural creature - you couldn't trust she kept good company, and even if Sarah could defend herself, she still had a lot of stuff that was of high value.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 9:24 pm

The crease between her brows became deeper as he kept talking about what he would have done and wouldn’t have done. That he wasn’t offended, even though it sounded like he was. He wanted to know who she wanted to call, and he was just starting to piss her off, more and more. “Listen here you little shit” she mumbled, getting up from the chair walking slowly towards him. “I don’t know what kind of deal you want to play, but I don’t want to be a part of it, I’ve seen enough guys to know how it always ends, you promise more than you can keep, always” she picked up the paper that he was trying to keep from her. “I’m going to call my father or my mother, so bugger off” she didn’t even think about the fact that she hadn’t called them that out loud before, nor in her mind. He just made her so angry. He should count himself lucky that she didn’t slap him.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 9:39 pm

Nathaniel raised a brow at her since she clearly was more than done with him, but all he did was tilt his head a little, letting her be mad at him for whatever reason she found to make him on the list on: seen enough guys. However, it did end up making him lick his lips a little bit, because honestly there had only been that one time where he had promised something he couldn't keep - and how had he paid? He had become a warlock, and now he had sought to not break another promise, seemed impossible, and maybe it was - but he had to try. He couldn't bear breaking another heart again. "Alright then," he clicked his tongue a little bit leaning back with his cup of tea, taking a sip of it. And here she thought he was being rude, he reckoned she should be happy he hadn't told her that he could read her mind if he wanted to. And since he respected her enough not to do so, he found no reason to actually enlighten her with that information. "Signal is best in the east part of the house," he informed her knowing that since they were out in the woods - sometimes the signal did have a harder time functioning perfectly. Therefor he liked magic messages, but then again, he did not have that many friends to write - and the family and friends he had prior his transformation knew him as missing.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Every success story can be told in a series of failures   Every success story can be told in a series of failures Empty

Every success story can be told in a series of failures
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» What if I told you
» I told you, I will always find you - Jason
» You wouldn't believe me if I told you - Kyle
» I meant what I said, when I told you that you're not alone anymore
» That’s how the story goes

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum