Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Letting ourselves get a little lost

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 3 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 1:01 am

Still in his embrace as he got up from the chair, their lips met once more time before she was put down again. Her arms found their way around him for a moment as she closed her eyes still as his lips touched her forehead. Mariella took a smaller breath in and licked her lips a little, before looking up into his eyes, "Yeah," she replied softly, before placing her hand against his chest, "you better -" Mariella added and took a sharper breath in. "I'm going to miss you too," there was something aching in not knowing when you were going to see someone again, but she found comfort in knowing she would. Because she knew that, her heart knew despite the small ache. Mariella removed her hand from his chest to his cheek again, she knew she had to go. She knew Jamie and Nigel was just waiting for her, and it wasn't really like her to keep them waiting. She leaned in placing another kiss on his lips, just a short passionate one, before slowly pulling away letting her hand fall from his cheek only to take his hand, as they walked towards the living room where the others were waiting for her. Reaching the door, she turned around looking at Leon once again, "see you soon," she gave him soft smile and exhaled a little. God she hated that she had to leave. Jamie walked through the door to Nigel's house, waiting for this siblings to following along.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Leon
Royal
Leon

Humør : “I fix what's broken - except in the heart.”
Antal indlæg : 135

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 3 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 12:45 pm

He looked at her, letting himself memories every single feature of her face. Storing it, so he could never forget it. Not that he could even if he would one day try. A small smile formed on his lips as she told him that she was going to miss him too. Vowing to himself that he would make time for her soon. At least now telephones were a thing that made getting in touch easier than ever. If they didn’t die on you when you really needed them. Leaning down he met her halfway in the kiss, closing his eyes. Feeling the contour of her lips, savoring the moment before they had to let go again. Following along, he couldn’t keep his eyes off her, almost like a lovesick puppy.  He nodded towards Jamie and Nigel. “See you soon” he softly spoke, giving her a small wave as she stepped through the door and let out a soft sigh.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 3 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 1:56 pm

She send him a soft smile and a little wave, before giving one to Elias as well as she stepped through the door. Portals were still a marvelous thing, and alongside phones she was sure it wasn't impossible to hear from each other. Mariella felt the wave of tiredness hit her, as well as the cold from not having Leon near her the second the door was closed. A soft sigh left her as she ran her hands through her hair looking towards her brothers again. "I am very happy you came looking for me tho," she walked over and placed a hand on Nigel's cheek, "time to go to sleep I reckon, I think we all could use it," she looked towards Jamie and walked over to give him a hug. Luckily, he didn't have far home.

Elias closed the door and placed the key in his pocket again, before walking over to pull his brother into a hug, he had been waiting while everyone was here - but he just like their father had been worried when Leon hadn't returned home. "Time to get some sleep," he let go of Leon giving his shoulder a little squeeze. Elias couldn't describe how it had felt to see his brother like this, and he knew his brother quite well, and still some things were so rare you completely forgot some of the looks.
Leon
Royal
Leon

Humør : “I fix what's broken - except in the heart.”
Antal indlæg : 135

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 3 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 2:14 pm

Nigel nodded and gave Mariella a soft smile. “I’ll always come looking for you, no matter what, you know that” he said with a soft smile before looking towards Jamie and nodded. “Get home safe, before you try to get back and leave for New Zealand, leaving an unhappy girlfriend and two dogs behind” he pointed out nodding towards both of them before he almost crawled up the stairs to get into bed and fall asleep. Only to remain awake enough to pull Irina towards his chest and breathe in her scent calming him down.

Leon raised a brow as he saw his brother walked over towards him and hugged him back. Clapping against Elias shoulder blade with a soft grin on his lips. Not pointing out if he had been afraid for his younger brother, since he had gone out to find him and now also found the need to hug him. Leon nodded. “Yeah, I have four meeting tomorrow” he mumbled stretching, he looked towards the kitchen and saw how they were already starting to clean it up. “Remember father wants her down bright and early for some meetings with establishing a pack near the others, expanding our territory making sure that the Russian pack doesn’t get a footing” he reminded his brother off, before walking up the stairs to his room so he could get some much needed sleep. Even after those few hours on the couch.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 3 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 4:22 pm

She chuckled, "I know -" she replied looking over to Jamie, who was clearly still high on everything he had discovered today. Jamie nodded a little bit, "well," he raised a finger pointing towards his brother. "I would never leave her, I would bring her and the dogs along. I'm sure she could give me a great grand tour of the place either way, would be a great adventure," he added with a small laugh, before heading towards the door and take his leave. Mariella locked the door after him, and watched Nigel almost crawl upstairs. "Goodnight," she chuckled a little to herself and then exhaled before heading up to her room to get ready for bed.
As if Irina had been able to actually sleep since Nigel had rushed off to find Mariella, but she had stayed in bed, tired and the second she had caught all of their scents she had found comfort in that. And she exhaled more relaxed as he got into bed and pulled her closer, turning her head a little to place a soft peak on his lips, before finally letting sleep over take them.

Four meetings was a lot, well they were always working quite much - even if Leon always did seem to take most of it. It was perhaps first now Elias really allowed himself to be aware of it, because he had always just let Leon do it - because yeah, everyone knew Elias could be a bit selfish when it came to doing what he wanted. Then yes, Leon reminded him of the meetings Elias himself had to attend, making Elias pull a face - clearly in the moment he had forgotten, and just hoped for a second that Flora would have thought of his promise like a dream, yet he would make it up to her another day, or later in the afternoon, all he needed was a few hours or just one for that matter. "Bright and early," he repeated and exhaled. Perhaps on that note, sleep should be something he should seek out. And if anything, Elias didn't mind a little tracking of figuring out where the Russian Pack was hiding. So, he didn't waste much time before following Leon up the stairs then headed towards his own bedroom to actually get some sleep.
__
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Letting ourselves get a little lost   Letting ourselves get a little lost - Page 3 Empty

Letting ourselves get a little lost
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» Lost on you
» Everything that can be lost may also be found
» I must've lost my mind
» Are you lost? Odette
» Lost and Found [tw]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum