Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sending a signal that I'm here

Go down 
+10
Leon
Eden
Tatia
Camila
Daisy
Selene
Cassian
Melanie
Alexandra
Sarah
14 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Camila

Camila

Humør : I'm a firm believer in "if you're going to fail, you might as well fail spectacularly"
Antal indlæg : 26

Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Camila #c1ffff   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 1:31 pm

Eden looked towards Ash giving him a small smile. Pulling him a little closer to her, placing a soft kiss against his temple. Closing her eyes, as she let herself into an embrace. If he wanted it or not, she wasn’t going to let him sit by himself. Without her being close. At least they had each other, sometimes that was all you needed to get through the tough times. Having someone standing by your side. Unwavering and without second thought. Leon looked at them both and gave them a soft smile, before he turned his gaze towards the book in his hand and took a small sip from his cup. At least it felt like everything was calming down. Even though he felt like his father and Tatia had been gone for quite a while. Almost making him think if he should call Mariella and ask her if she wanted to meet up for a small walk or a cup of tea. Get out of the house was a very appealing idea at this point. But he didn’t, knowing that when family was needed it was expected that he would stay. Which to him, could sometimes feel unfair to a point. But he had learned not to take it personal, or care much about it.

Selene & Camila

Selene knew that she was here on borrowed time. And understood why. Especially when she could feel just how strong auras there was in this house. Not that she cared much about it, she had been on her own for so long. That she wasn’t easily rattled by other betas or alphas. Maybe she should, but in the end, what could they do to her? Kill her, and she would just be back with a vengeance. But still, she also knew that she couldn’t stay long. Her brown eyes locked with the other beta’s, knowing that the woman wouldn’t think twice about throwing her out of here, if she did or said anything wrong. So, she didn’t do that. She just watched how the woman that wanted to check up on Sebastian, turned around and walked away. It didn’t take a genius to see the hurt in her eyes, nor that there were more than just friendly feelings harboring in a woman that clearly wasn’t feeling well, and still had pulled herself out of bed to get to him. That was the kind of love that Sebastian deserved, which made her happy. But it also made it rather difficult if she was here. She understood that. “I don’t think I should stay for to long” Selene whispered, turning his attention back on her, letting her hand move over his hair, slowly caressing it.  

Camila slowly let an exhale as Melanie got her back into the bed. She tried to smile, but it was like every pain in her muscle came back in tenfold. It wasn’t like Sebastian had promised her anything. But if the man that had her name on his collarbone loved another woman. What hope was there for her, to ever find someone that wanted her? And it was a heartbreaking thought. Because even though she had almost gotten killed by the person that should have been her soulmate. She had never given up hope, used it as a mantra to get through it all. That someone out there would still be able to love her, she would get that family of her own that she could cherish. She knew she would get over this too, that she would find comfort in having a family with Melanie and Damian. It just, wasn’t the same, not when you suddenly weren’t immortal anymore. Maybe that was the reason why he had been so reluctant. She would one day die. And that truth broke her. Camila turned her back to Melanie, not wanting her to see her break down. “No” she whispered with a heartbreaking voice “No, I just, need a moment to myself” she got out with a still normal voice.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Humør : “Don't carry worries around," she always says. "They're heavy"
Antal indlæg : 175

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 4:45 pm

Sebastian closed his eyes for a moment. He didn't want to go back to what had happened. He didn't want to think about all the pain he had gone through hours ago, or how foggy his mind still seemed to be - not having processed everything yet, he was still in shock. Denial even of it having happened, the only thing proving anything to him was the look and strong emotions of everyone in the room. How everyone seemed beyond exhausted, he didn't need his former ability to realize it hadn't been easy, nor to know people had been worried sick about what had happened or would happen. But his mind still lingered a little with the words of Camila having tried to pull him out of his own despair, trying to pull him out of the darkest parts of his own mind. Then he looked towards Selene that said she shouldn't stay long. The aura from the werewolves here had to be huge, he knew for a matter of fact just who these people were - Lexie had been quite eager to tell about what she had discovered once she had learned about her father had been alive. Now it wasn't like Bash to be jealous, openly jealous at least - but he had been a little. Especially after having realized Laila and Zadkiel were biological children of Ash. Lexie had found her father and had her new brothers. Aleks had gotten two more siblings in Laila and Zadkiel - and still he knew his mother was in town and hadn't reached out - not that he had so either, and it was ignorant of him to think she would make an effort. However, when it was all said and done - he was so thankful for the fact that he did have his two fathers. He did have Eden, and he had Daisy as well. He had Maya and Katelyn. So, once the green eyed beat once in a while was put to rest, he could appreciate everything he had. "Just a moment," he breathed out heavily.

Melanie took a sharper breath in looking at Camila and licked her lips a little bit and nodded. "Okay, I will be down stairs when or if you need me," she exhaled a little before backing off. Melanie knew when to back off and hoped that she would speak up if she needed to. Melanie thereafter set her way downstairs and looked at the archangel and the demi-god - looking at Leon before she walked over taking a cup of coffee and sat down looking out. She couldn't help but think in the shadow of what had happened this morning about how much she wanted to make Rebekah pay for even having the thought in the first place - and then not even have the nerve to go face them. Melanie clicked her tongue a little bit, feeling the need for something a little stronger than coffee, but she kept herself to the coffee leaning against the nearest wall, looking at the remaining people sitting down.

Elias had checked up on Iris and Lexie before he had headed further down wanting to check up on Camila as well, knocking a little bit on her door before happening. "Hey," he whispered a little before walking in, looking at her. "You look like someone who could use a hug, you want a hug?" He asked not stepping closer, yes, Elias still believed in the term personal space. But he was worried, he cared a lot about Camila so for him to check up on her, of course he would. ""Or I can - go if you prefer that?" After all he didn't wnat to overstep but he wanted to at least see her.
Camila

Camila

Humør : I'm a firm believer in "if you're going to fail, you might as well fail spectacularly"

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 5:16 pm

Okay, I’ll stay a little while longer” she whispered, as she kept caressing him. Wanting nothing more than to say, that she would stay as long as he wanted her too. But that just wasn’t fair. Therefore, she would go, give him the rest he needed. Make sure that no one got to offended by her being here. The alpha wasn’t back, and if she was being completely honest. She would rather go before he did. She still didn’t move or argue against Sebastian’s wishes. While being careful, she moved them back down to lie. Holding him close she closed her eyes herself. Listing to his breathing and heartbeat.

Camila nodded slowly, as Melanie told her that she would be downstairs if she needed her. Holding herself together, rather well. Knowing that Melanie would hear her cry if she didn’t wait until she was all the way down the stairs into the living room. Not that it helped, because she could feel how silent tears glided down her cheeks. Tasting the salt as the fell by her lips. She hated feeling like this. Like someone had put their hand into her chest and squeezed around her already fragile heart. She had been so patient with herself, about getting back into the world. Getting over the fact that her magic had been taken by her. Something she had adored and loved. Being jealous of meeting other witches and see them wield what she no longer couldn’t. Be okay with seeing couples, and be ready to let someone else in. And with Sebastian it had been so easy. They had been able to talk about things, that for others could be hard to follow along with. And even though she had been very patient with herself and him, there would come a time where it was hard not to face the feelings that was building around two persons. Maybe it was just the fact of what they had gone together. How she had heard him scream in agony as they had pushed her to the brink of death, over and over. She squeezed her eyes together, trying to keep herself from breaking down. But as she heard someone enter the room, she managed. Just until Elias asked if she needed a hug. A restrained sob, that was hurting her throat left her. A small nod formed, she would every much like a hug. “please” she whispered through the small sobs she tried to keep down. Not that she moved from her fetal position.

Eden and Leon looked up as Melanie walked into the room. And then sat down after she had gotten herself a cup of coffee. Eden couldn’t help but let a small smirk form on her lips, she remembered her. She had been close to Remy, why did she remember? Because she had been extremely jealous. But that was a feeling that was long gone, and she had been happy that at least Remy had opened his heart to someone. Even if it hadn’t been to her. “Maybe something stronger, would be preferable” Eden mumbled, and Leon looked up towards him, and then towards Mel “Yeah? I can go get the scotch, you don’t have to tell me twice” he chuckled and then got up and walked. Over to the ligure cabinet pulled out four glasses and the flask of alcohol before he walked back and poured them all one.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 6:15 pm

Elias took a deeper breath in before closing the door behind him completely and walked over to place his arms around her, pulling her in close to his embrace and placed his chin on top of her head. Closing his eyes for a moment, he couldn't imagine what she had been through. Be barely understood what had happened yet, and he wasn't sure he liked any idea of it either if he did find out. "It's okay Cami, you are going to be okay," he breathed out slowly and listened to the sound of her heartbeat. "How about we lie down? I will stay with you," he suggested calmly still not moving away from her. But one could be put through bruises, torture and torment of any kind, yet somehow the worse pain was always the one in the heart and the soul.

Melanie sighed a little bit, and looked up towards the angel when suggested something stronger. Almost reading her mind. Downing the warm brew as it was nothing before placing the mug on the counter. She walked over towards the others sitting down to the spot next to where Leon had been sitting. She was only a slight bit jealous that her brother was out and about, but also happy that he for once actually took some time to himself again. Being a little bit free, they all deserved time for that.

Sebastian sighed a bit, well perhaps it wasn't the safest for her to be here. Not that he ever had thought much about pack mentality - he hadn't really needed to unless one of his clients had been werewolves, then it was another story. So, he just sat there for a while, not really speaking, just thinking but yet not thinking at all. "If you need to go, it's okay. But call me - okay?" He almost begged looking towards Selene again. Sebastian was tired but he didn't want to sleep, he was afraid of the darkness that lured behind his eyes.
Camila

Camila

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 6:50 pm

There was a sense of belong as she felt Elias arms that folded around her body. A body that felt so fragile right now. Which she hated because she wanted to be strong. To explain to them all what had happened, so they could find out how to proceed from there. But she couldn’t. And she detested that. But now was the time to take the advice she always gave her patients. All healing, and every recovery had to take the time it needed. Not by forcing it or comparing yourself to others. Everyone healed and recovered in different times. She needed to let herself do the same. So, when Elias asked if they should lie down, she nodded. Moving a little, moving the covers so he could glide under. Now, she had known Elias for, seven years now. She had seen woman come and go. Seen how Leon cleaned up after him. But one thing was sure, he never let anyone walk away with flash promises. But there was the thing about the human mind. That wished, even when being told not to. To hope when there was no hope to have. It was one of the first principles of being a being with a human heart. But just like Damian and Melanie. Leon and Elias had welcomed her in. And they made her feel so safe. So, before he could change his mind she snuggled up against his chest, listing to his heartbeat. Just wanting to slip away in this moment. Forget.

Selene looked up when Sebastian told her, that it was okay, and that she could go. She let her hand find his cheek, giving him a small smile. “I promise, I’ll call you” she said, nodding slowly letting out a small sigh. Now she didn’t know much about what was going on, frankly with everything that had gone down in Southside she had a lot on her mind. Then there was the business about the hunters on Walter’s territory. The whole deal with Rose. Well, to be honest everything seemed to be falling apart. But all that could wait for another day. One thing she knew; “Don’t let her slip away” she said with a soft smile, letting her thumb glide over the bridge of his nose, gliding over the small wrinkles that he had made with his brows. “Don’t be afraid to love again, I really hope, and I wish that you find the strength for that” She pressed her forehead against his “So, don’t be afraid, you are strong and can get through this, and when you stumble there are a lot of people around you to pick you up again” she said with a brighter smile. Slipping out of the bed. She took her jacket and put on her shoes. A soft exhale left her, before she turned around and walked back downside. She moved to the living room nodding towards Ash and then looked over the rest of the people sitting down “Thank you, for letting me stay awhile. I’ll leave now” she nodded again before she walked out. Even if it was with a heavy heart. It was the right thing to do.

Leon gave his aunt a big smile, and then clinked his glass against hers. Raising it towards Ash and Eden before taking a sip and leaning back. Now, one could always get the best out of a good situation. He quickly sat back up as he felt the aura of the beta walk downside. She gave her a soft smile, and then nodded when she told them thanks and then went out. He looked a little after her, blinking. There was something so familiar about her. Not that he had ever seen her before, but the familiarity of sharing something in common. “Don’t you feel like she carries the same curse as us?” he mumbled, before turning towards Melanie raising a brow.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 7:20 pm

He let her move to the bed before crawling in staying next to her, wrapping his arms around her, holding her close for the moment. Just letting her rest, taking some more of the pain she was in. He wanted to give her a moment of peace, just letting her recover. They could face their troubles tomorrow, or even day the after that. Right now they needed to get their strength back, then they could plan. He kissed the top of her hair a little bit. Letting her rest.

Sebastian listened to Selene about not letting Camila slip away. He wasn't going to, it didn't help on how terrified he was. He had lost a mate onces before, very young, yesterday he felt how he had been on the edge of losing her too, more than one time. It hurt. The thought hurt, everything hurt. So, he simply gave her a nod that he took her words in. Sebastian knew it was a thing that would come, and it wasn't like he hadn't fallen in love with Camila, because he had. The second Selene left the room, it was cold for a moment, he felt it. The empty and hollow feeling. But he still remained seated. Just looking at the door for a moment. Sebastian had always hated troubling others, making them worked up over something that had happened to him. But right now, the silence was okay. He just wanted to take everything in and he could do that better on his own like this - at least right now.

Ash looked up when he saw Selene walking down the stairs, giving her a thankful nod. He took a sip of the drink and tried to let it calm his nerves. A small sigh left Melanie as the other beta left, at least it would cause less trouble than having to explain to Damian why another beta was in the house - it was easier to explain why she had been there. She turned her head towards her nephew by the question and pressed her brows a little bit together. About to reply when Ash breathed out. "She has a similar yet different curse. She respawns every time she dies, unknown location -" he shook his head a little bit and took a larger sip from his glass. "Necropsy intuition," he explained licking the drops of his lips. Melanie pressed her brows a little bit together, did that mean? She blinked a little bit, it wasn't often you met people who understood or knew death like that, but what else would you expect from a son of Hades?
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

Antal indlæg : 76

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 8:35 pm

It was like time slipped away. That everyone settled in the house and slowly found a path they could walk to get to a better place. Rest. Hide. Drinking. Some even had gone out for a run. Everyone had to deal with this differently. But it was rare that you found a place where there was room for every type of coping. Camila knew she had found that, when she had traveled to Theronida. Not only had the place been amazing. Fused with magic and a sense of serenity that was har do find anywhere on earth. Then there were the people. A small breath left her, as she slowly fell asleep again. Feeling safe in Elias arms.

Leon blinked a little “She, I’m sorry, hold up” he sat a little further out on the seat. Now, it wasn’t normal that Leon seemed all that interested in other people. He had too much to worry about. And the people that he struck a conversation, needed to be something special to keep him interested. But this, an ability that not only kept you from reviving. But respawning, to an unknown location? “So, like, she dies and then her body just, drops somewhere else? Like, she dies here and ends up in, I don’t know, France?” Eden looked towards Ash and couldn’t really help the small smile forming on her lips, that she tried to hide with the glass that she had in her hands. It was almost cute how invested he suddenly became in an ability.

Damian

Covered in dirt, and some of the left over clothes after the transformation, he couldn’t help but laugh as he ran after Tatia. Grabbing her and throwing her over his shoulder with a laugh. There was something about her, that made him feel he was still only twenty years of age. That he hadn’t lived so many lives, through so many ages. He had died, lost, been betrayed. He had been down in wholes so deep that he couldn’t see a way out of them. He had been on the top of the world, where nothing could touch him. Right now, in this moment he was extremely happy. He put her down again, catching her face with his hand, to place a long and passionate kiss on her lips, as they walked back towards the house. That was when he caught the scent of more people. He moved a little back, pressing his brows together as he tried to place it all. A beta? On his ground? A small growl left him. But as he was with Tatia, he settled for just taking her hand and slowly walk back into the back door. His sister was here, so she would have to explain what that was about, before he got mad at least.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

Humør : I told myself each bruise is a lesson, and each lessons makes me better
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 180

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 9:22 pm

Ash breathed a little bit out. Well for him, it wasn't just as interesting as if they would have to explain their curse to him. He knew death better than anyone in this room, perhaps it was why he found it so comforting working closely with Daisy, because she understood death as well. "Pretty much yeah," he pressed his brows a little bit together looking at Leon who seemed rather interested in Selene's ability still. Yet, Ash wasn't one to talk about other people's private stuff, because he knew it was a curse to her. He knew just what she had suffered, just like he knew how, when and just how the people he was seated with had suffered. "Death doesn't really come easy to anyone," Ash clicked his tongue, not that he had much to say about it like that - he had never died. Melanie looked slightly to the side, by the scent of Damian and Tatia being close by. "Seems like the love birds were able to find their way back," she looked to Leon with a small chuckle before taking a mouthful from her glass. Well, she knew she had to explain the still remaining scent of Selene before Damian would just turn this into a wolf hunt.

Tatia

She was happy, happy in such a way she never had thought was possible. Tatia shrieked with laughter as he had thrown her over his shoulder. Just tumbling around, messing around and letting go for a moment. Damian had only brought tremendous color and light into her life, making her rediscover parts of herself that she thought she had lost to war and terror many years ago. Tatia looked up into his eyes as he put her down again, placing her hand behind his neck pulling him closer into the kiss, before they reached the house. Tatia caught the scent as well, she was familiar with it, but for the second she couldn't place it. Her eyes wondered over the grounds shortly as she listened to the growl - well she would have reacted the same to strangers travelling on her territory. She looked towards him, no words were really needed in the terms of letting him know if they should check up on it - she wouldn't mind. But she was also satisfied with returning back to the house, keeping her hand in Damian's as they returned inside.

"I can explain -" Melanie was about to point out towards her brother, but she stopped looking at Tatia that looked at Eden as if she had seen a ghost. Which was likely the case. Tatia pressed her brows together, looking at Eden - she had a new aura, matching the one she knew from Remiel, Michael even the short time she had met Uriel once. Archangel. Now, she should be the last one to speak when it came to surviving having died. "Eden?" Was the only thing she seemed to be able to say however.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

Antal indlæg : 76

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 10:32 pm

As always Melanie was quick to defuse Damian with her words, as she told him that she could explain. But they never got very far in that conversation of him asking his sister, who had been here. And why they had invited another beta into the house, without his knowledge. Of course, he had been gone. But there had to be something that he was missing here, since it could have been so important not to wait for his return. But as he saw Melanie’s expression, he turned towards Tatia, and then towards the archangel sitting in the couch just starring at Tatia. Almost as the biggest regret was painted over her face. Now, it was very much what was going on.

After Remy had ignored Eden. Not wanting to see her, hear from her. Always teleporting away when she got to close. It at hurt her so much, maybe beyond repair. That she hadn’t been able to see people from that night. Maybe that wasn’t the right thing to do, and it was hurtful yes. But sometimes, sometimes you had to look out for herself. And in all of this, her family. Her and Ash’s children, they had been more important to focus on for her. Keeping up with her new duties. And with that, she had neglected to tell her friend, that had seen her die. Watched her two daughters mourn her death. Brutal, and unjust.

Tatia” Eden softly spoke and put the glass down and stood up. Letting out a small exhale, folding her hands in front of her. “A lot has happened, since last” She started, not really knowing how to begin. And especially not in front of so many people, that she didn’t fully know.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 10:51 pm

To Tatia, it was like a slap across her face. Not a hard one, but it still stung. Because she had grieved the loss of a fellow warrior who had fought for her children, died in the battle. Tatia still remembered how blaming Remiel in his grief had looked at her, how he had yelled at her as if she had been the cause , and then she hadn't even seen him since that day. Tatia had seen two of Eden's daughters lose their mother, seem the two archangels take Eden's body with them. Not that it was the most hurtful thing the shapeshifter had experienced, or it being the first person she had lost. Far from. Tatia was so used to losing people on the battlefield, it was a mantra on its own to go through. Tatia breathed slowly out, still with her brows pressed a little bit together.  Her eyes followed Eden's movements as she stood up. Ash looked a little bit confused, but just by looking at Eden he could allow himself to dig deeper into the day she died - if he wanted, but he didn't want to.

Tatia's jaw tensed a little bit, and she clicked her tongue a little as she exhaled. "You don't have to explain," she took a sharper breath in, letting her eyes wonder shortly over Eden, she had to be blind to not know something had changed. And Tatia also knew God worked in mysterious ways here. But something stung more than the fact Eden was alive, it was that neither Michael or Remiel had been wanting to share that information with her - even Eden herself. Tatia breathed out finding herself channeling the fact she was still holding Damian's hand to settle herself down and not putting too much into it. "Its good to see you are alright," she nodded a little, because she meant it. Hopefully she had spent the time wisley with the people who loved her, not waisted it. Melanie didn't really say more, not knowing just how the two women knew each other - and now didn't seem like a good time to ask either.
Eden

Eden

Humør : Every next level of your life, will demand a different you
Antal indlæg : 159

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 11:12 pm

Eden shook her head, when Tatia told her that she didn’t have to explain. Because she felt like she had too, so she knew that this wasn’t about her. Even if Tatia was a wise woman, a woman that Eden trusted a great deal. And saw as a friend of hers. A good friend even. But like everything else, Eden had failed. Miserably. “But I do” she looked again at the people she didn’t know before looking at Tatia. “And I was going to tell you, but as you might notice, I didn’t come back alone” she breathed out letting her tongue glide over her lips. “And that made people I cared about pull away, some of them even in such a degree that it was difficult to figure out what was up and down” she looked towards Ash, there were things she still hadn’t told him. How she got blackouts. And she was quite sure that Zadkiel took over when she wasn’t up to the task. When things needed to be done, and all she wanted was to go down to her children. Sometimes they could last for days at a time.

The archangel gave a small smile, when Tatia said she was glad to see her alright. She nodded. “As well as you can be, but I am very happy to see you” she whispered, looking towards Damian that still looked at the whole situation, finding it all a little peculiar. “Eden” she chuckled reaching out her hand, he took it and nodded “Damian” he then turned towards Melanie, wanting nothing more than to get that explanation. But waited, as this didn’t feel like the right moment.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 11:33 pm

Tatia simply nodded also understanding there were things out there that was to be shared between friends alone - and not by people that Eden didn't know. And besides she couldn't help but wonder if Seraphina and Tien were okay after that. It was quite a thing losing a family member, she still recovered from having lost Kaiya - and she knew Zitora was in more denial about it than Tatia was. But for now, she let it be up for later. "We can talk later at some point," she gave Eden a warmer smile before she presented herself to Damian. Tatia looked shortly towards Damian who looked at Melanie, and Melanie downed her drink placing it on the table. Now clearly things had happened after they had ran off, but it had been just what they needed. So, the shapeshifter looked towards the beta waiting or her to tell what had been going on. "Cassian asked me for a favor." It was really the easiest explanation to why she had allowed it, because Cassian had asked. "She shares some connection with his son, and he wanted to inform her of the situation - and she wasn't going to stay away, so I allowed her in. Just for his sake," she breathed out. "Camila and Sebastian both woke up by the way. I bet they are resting by now as well. Elias is with Camila," she explained rather quickly. "But perhaps you two would like to shower up, and join the rest of us?" Melanie suggested gesturing to her brother and his girlfriend covered in dirt.
Leon
Royal
Leon

Humør : “I fix what's broken - except in the heart.”
Antal indlæg : 135

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyOns Dec 15, 2021 12:07 am

Eden nodded this time, agreeing that they should talk about this. Another time. She sat down again looking towards Damian and then Melanie as she took over, telling why there was the scent of a beta in the house. Damian let out a small huff, still not happy about it. But he wasn’t about to argue with his sister, about her decision, especially not in front of other people. He then nodded. “Yes, and thank you for the update, it’s good to hear that both of them are doing better” Damian said looking towards Ash, knowing that he also owed him an explanation about Lexie. But a bath would be preferable, and they would have time to talk while waiting for everyone to recover. He led Tatia towards his room so they could get a bath and a fresh of new clothing. After that he would make sure to get back down again, to talk about everything that had happened.

The next day

Iris stretched her arms, as she walked into the kitchen. Wearing a long t-shirt that she had borrowed from Lexie, or more or less stole from her closet. As she didn’t feel like walking around in her clothes. She had taken a long run outside, as she had woken up around three in the morning. Unable to sleep again. One of the servants of the house had approached her when she had gotten back. Shown her to a bathroom she could use to freshen up, and when she came back there had already been coffee waiting for her. Looking over her shoulder as she could smell that someone was approaching her. Leon gave her a small, tired smile, he had really drunk way too much yesterday. But for an archangel, she sure could hold her liquor. “[color:4ee4= #8c649d]Good morning” he mumbled as he walked over and took a cup of coffee.

Camila had woken up sometime over the night. Discovering that she was alone. For a time she had just lied in her bed, waiting for her to fall asleep again. Which hadn’t happened. So, very softly, even despite the pain, she had let her feet hit the cold floor and walked back to Sebastian’s room. Looking inside, making sure that there wasn’t a beta female lying beside him. She had walked in, pulled a chair towards Bash bed, where she had fallen sleep with her head down at the bed, on the opposite of where he had been lying.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyOns Dec 15, 2021 12:42 am

Melanie had woken quite early as well, it was still weird sleeping with so many people in the house. Not that many of the were strangers, but given the aftermath from Yesterday, she knew that when everyone woke up - time damage would fall over the young ones. Camila and Sebastian. One thing was waking up after a trauma, another thing was realizing what had happened. So, when she had heard people down stairs, she had gotten up, taken a quick shower and gotten herself dressed before stepping downstairs to get a cup of coffee. She could almost not help but chuckle seeing Leon. "Long night?" She teased taking a smaller sip of the coffee. "Good morning," she smiled at the kitsune as well.

Sebastian had been in and out of sleep, or it had felt like that. He hadn't really woken up and walked around or anything. But he had moved around not being able to just lie still. But there was at some point where he had found some sort of comfort, not knowing why but he had actually slept from that point, and it was as he woke up he saw Camila. He breathed out, feeling his head almost explode just in desperate to have something to take the pain. But he push it a little bit down. "Good morning," he spoke softly having his head turned towards Camila.

Daisy had stayed beside Cassian since he had fallen asleep from the exhaustion, tugged him in. And most hours she had spent by his side, keeping tabs on Maya as well, having called her shortly and she had walked down to get something to eat. Even bringing something up in case Cassian woke, but then she had fallen asleep after once again Maya had told her everything was okay. She woke up when the sun started to light up the room, lifting herself up on her elbow and leaned over to place a soft kiss on Cassian's shoulder. He had slept for quite a lot, and they would have to check up on Sebastian this morning as well. But she let him wake up slowly.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyOns Dec 15, 2021 8:58 pm

Now the good thing about being werewolf, was that your metabolism worked rather fast. Meaning that a hangover wasn’t going to last long. Burning through the alcohol, in a faster speed than any human would do. But he still had one, maybe it had been the last couple of weeks. Being a little rougher than usually. It was like everyone was just flocking to Athena. All the families, past lovers, and friends. Shadow monsters, and witches clearly wanting to make an enemy out of anyone. So, maybe it had just been one of those things you needed in the moment but regretted when you woke up. Looking over his shoulder he saw his aunt walking towards them taking a cup of coffee asking if it had been a long night. “Maybe” Leon mumbled and closed his eyes, walking over to sit at one of the chairs that was placed by the kitchen island. Iris smiled and took a small sip of her own cup “Sounded like you guys had a grand time” she gave Leon a soft expression as he looked up smiling towards her. Really wasn’t fair that the brothers both were, really attractive people.

Camila

As Sebastian started to stir beside her, she slowly opened her eyes, turning her tired gaze towards him. A ghost of a smile formed over her lips, as she reached out and let her hand find his. Just placing it over it. But it was enough for her to feel the pain that was going through him. Without even thinking about how much pain she was in herself, as it was nothing compared to dying from being rejected.  She took away his pain, soaking it in through the touch. She took away her hand slowly giving him a smile, keeping the pain at bay. “Morning, did you sleep alright?” she whispered, not really moving from the side of the bed, just looking at him.

Cassian

A soft grunt left Cassian, as he felt something touch his shoulder. He slowly opened his eyes, looking towards his beautiful girlfriend lying beside him. His arms quickly snaked around her pulling him into his embrace. “Good morning” he breathed, pushing his nose into her hair by the back of his ear. His lips finding a spot of skin and softly kissed it. Taking Daisy in, through touch and smell.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyOns Dec 15, 2021 10:59 pm

Melanie chuckled a little bit shaking her head, it was always something the servants always had breakfast ready for them whenever they were ready - something she had grown so used to over the years. And with this amount of guests they had right now, well they needed it. Especially with someone like Melanie who did stress eat a little bit, or well, in the end it came down to stress drinking coffee. Elias came back inside having been out and about from a morning run, not in his wolf shape however, so he just returned dressed in his running shorts and shoes, breathing out seeing the people who had woken up, looking at Leon with a chuckle, just about to say something. "Morning," Melanie interrupted Elias train of thought. "Get up and shower before you sit down," she waved Elias off,  "always so bossy." Elias then shortly looked at Iris with a little chuckle before he headed upstairs to get a shower. Melanie shook her head a little bit taking a sip more of her coffee.

Sebastian

The touch of her hand in his made him breath out, already feeling a sensation of calmness fall over him. He gasped a little bit feeling some of the heaviness from his pain lifted and he licked his lips a little bit as she removed her hand again. Sebastian knew what she had done. "I slept at least," he exhaled, it wasn't like he felt like he had been asleep most of the time. Haunted in his dreams, but he had been too exhausted to even think about standing up or leave the room. "What about you?" He then asked, lifting himself up to sit, which wake up Micky who just moved a little around returning to sleep, making Sebastian chuckle a little bit. "Come on Micky that is no way to treat guests," he shook his head a little looking back at Camila with a smaller yet warm smile. Then he looked towards Camila. "How do you feel about breakfast?" He then asked, because by now he was starving.

Daisy

Daisy smiled happy that he was awake and she was in his arms again. "Good morning," she whispered back as she slowly exhaled again. Yesterday had been so all over the place it had felt like by the end everyone had just been suffocated by chaos. Daisy moved her head towards his, lifting her hand towards his face and gently moved it towards hers and placed a tender kiss upon his lips, just taking him in for the moment, just wanting to have him close to herself for just a second.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyTors Dec 16, 2021 11:22 am

He didn’t have to have a good kind of smell or senses in general, to know that his brother was looking at him right now. With that annoying smirk on his lips, so, Leon grumbled while placing his head in his arms and gave Elias the finger before returning the arms under his head again. Just a few hours of this, and he would feel much better. Iris caught his look, and a sneaky smile formed on her lips, leaning her head a little to the lips. Now, she had an imaginative fantasy, but getting served beautiful looks this early in the day? She wasn’t complaining at all. “Have a nice shower” She called after him, but otherwise kept herself as a good girl. Mostly because she knew her brother would kill her, if she brought anymore drama.

Camila

Her fingers glided over her forehead as she leaned back in the chair, she had been sleeping in. Nodding a little with a soft expression on her face, as he told her, that he had slept. That was at least something. “I got, some sleep” she told rather honestly not really wanting to think about everything that had happened, leading up to all of this. She was just happy that he seemed to be better. That he wanted to live again. Camila couldn’t help but let a small chuckle slip away from her, as she saw his familiar go back to sleep. How she missed Isla, her little racoon that had wandered around, being on her shoulders since she had been fourteen. They could have taken away her powers, her immortality. But the fact that she had been dying too and hadn’t made it. It was still heartbreaking. “Breakfast does sound like a good idea” Camila said looking back at Sebastian. “I just need a shower first, do you need help getting back down?” she asked, before getting up. Feeling how she was affected by pain and fatigue in her muscles.

Cassian

A soft hum left him, and a smile formed on his lips as she kissed him. Now, this was a way that he liked waking up. His arms glided down and snaked around her waist pulling her closer to him. “Now this is a way to wake up, that I would love to do everyday” he mumbled, if you took away the reason why they were here. The it had been a long time since he felt like he had the time, to just sleep in and enjoy time with Daisy and the people he cared about. Which got him thinking. “I’m going to quit” he mumbled, opening his eyes pulling away from Daisy, only slightly so, but far enough so he could see her reaction.
Sebastian

Sebastian

Humør : Hope is a dangerous thing
Antal indlæg : 103

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyTors Dec 16, 2021 2:59 pm

Melanie shook her head softly at Elias and Leon, at least some things never changed. And at least they weren't hanging on each other's throats  - yet anyways. Watching Iris call after Elias, Melanie just walked over passed Leon before she ruffled her nephew's hair just a little and sat down next to him. With the storm of emotions from Yesterday, she expected everyone to feel a little hungover. She took a sip of her coffee, have thought about checking up on Camila but she had smelled she had turned to Sebastian's room - so she let them be. But she just for now leaned her head back and closed her eyes for a moment. Enjoying the silence before it would break.

Sebastian

It had been the worst day of his life. He had never reached so low before, which scared him. But he was here. Here on the other end of it, and he knew that he could work through it. Because he had seen so many people fight through pain, and Sebastian had helped so many people before - so he just hoped he could help himself as well. Besides waking up and seeing the whole support team he had, he was sure he could make it work. He took a sharper breath in, everything seemed to be sinking a bit in and the horror still shivered down his spine - but he also began to recall in pieces what had happened in the moments before his father had made it to them. "I guess we will find out," he clicked his tongue a little bit. His body was so heavy, but he was healed - he wasn't in any pain, his mind was something else, but the body the body was fine. He swung his legs over to the side, using the bed to make himself stable, the movements had Micky look over his shoulder to make sure Sebastian got up. Then he got up on his feet standing tall, "easy," he chuckled a little at least hoping to lift the worry he knew the house still would be filled up with. Then he looked towards her and breathed out, taking a few steps, nervous steps towards her. "I never got to say it back," he then took a deeper breath in keeping his eyes on her. "I'm in love with you too," he could feel his heart kick start. Yes, he had some connection with Selene he still didn't know how to explain, but it was two people loving each other- they weren't in love, not like he was in love with Camila.

Daisy

The kiss broke in a smile as he pulled her even closer, she murmured in agreement. "Yeah, would be nice wouldn't it," she whispered softly against his lips. It was nice, and if you it wasn't for Yesterday's events it was almost like a well deserved vacation from the world around them - at least that was the vibe she had had walking around while Cassian had been sleeping. But who knew, maybe they could actually go on a real vacation in the new year. Daisy opened her eyes by his next words; I’m going to quit. Now, she knew, if she at this point didn't know more than most people how much he worked, how tired he was and always seemed to be the one having to solve everything for anyone - and in Daisy's eyes, people around him didn't appreciate his hard work enough. And she could go on forever with that. "Are you sure?" She asked softly, letting her fingers travel through his hair.
Cassian

Cassian

Antal indlæg : 120

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyTors Dec 16, 2021 4:18 pm

Camila watched how Sebastian got out of bed. And even in her own haze of feeling the aftermath from yesterday, she was still very observant about his steps. Just as she would have been, has this been a patient of hers. As he stepped towards her, she was quick to walk over, to make sure that she could stabilize him, if it seemed like he was still too unsure on his feet. Not that it seemed to be any problem. The words that left her, made her look up. Almost taking her breath away as their eyes connected. Tell her what? There could be so many things that he was about to tell her right now. That he had another. That he was in love with the woman that had been in his bed yesterday. Something trivial, or him just trying to lighten the mood. But it wasn’t, and when he finally told her what he never had been able to say it back. It was like time stood still. Her eyes looking into his, not able to process at first that he had just told her. That he was in love with her too. Words so delicate, and still held so tremendous meaning. She slowly took her hand and placed it against his cheek. Now she wasn’t the jealous type, and she trusted him when he told her that he was in fact in love with her. So there had to be another explanation for the woman in his bed yesterday. Just like Elias had crawled into her bed and made sure she felt secure. She took a step towards him, still not saying anything. Leaning her face close to his, while her thump slowly caressed his cheek. Letting her forehead touch his and their noses almost pressed against each other’s. But something still held her back, as if she wanted him to be the one to take the step if he wanted to.

Cassian

When she asked if he was sure, there was a short moment of guilt that glided over Cassian. A guilt that had been the reason he had stayed for so long. There wasn’t a part in Cassian’s life where he hadn’t put down his own desires and run towards his family to make sure that they were okay. When Michelle had lost Ace and gone after Diego. He had been there, to pull her out killing someone that potentially could have ended with her being hunted to this day. She had compromised with her and put a spill over the man that had almost killed him. Then he had stayed to help Primrose. To adjust to a scenario where her parents weren’t together and a father that had to deal with the fact that he had almost lost his life.

He had been there to take over the covens when his father had gone into war. When he had gone missing, he had gone out to look for him. And when Eris had called crying, saying that Hanna needed help he had come back. He had been there when Charles had been born. Helped the grieving mother raise a child on her own. He had looked after Hanna when she had joined the army. He wasn’t even going to start on all of the things that Oliver had done.

But whenever he tried to step in, he always felt like his siblings blamed him. For not letting them live their lives as they wanted to. And who of them had been there when he had lost his wife? When he had killed her and scream to the world why it seemed like he could never get a break. Who of them had been there when Philippa had blamed him for the death of their unborn child? He alone had been the one pulling himself out of substance use when he had shut himself off in his cabin. No, it was time. Time to be happy and make his own family. Stop pulling Michelle out of problems, covering for her so their father never really knew the extend of shit she was doing when he wasn’t looking. Working for two people. “Yes, I’m sure” his hand found Daisy’s cheek and softly stroke it. “I want a future with you, I want us to get married, and I want to have kids with you” something he had never wanted with anyone before. “And I know, if I keep working as I do, and if I don’t prioritize, this” he let his fingers glide into her hair. “Then one day, I will wake up and know that I let you down and that I’m alone again” not that he blamed her or thought that she would just leave him. But he also knew how distant he could become when he was working. Forgetting important meetings, dinners and other things that you needed to nurture when being in a healthy relationship. And some day, no one would be able to excuse that their loved one just never showed up.
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyTors Dec 16, 2021 5:11 pm

It was like the touch of her hand could hunt away all the troubles his mind tried to find. Making him relax. As if everything were going to be just fine in the end, perhaps they were. His forehead touched hers, and he closed his eyes just feeling the connecting he had to her, letting his hand on her cheek, letting it rest there for the moment. He took the moment in, just for second before he leaned in placing her lips so ever softly against hers - feeling how the electricity started to unfold in him. He didn't want it to end, but he knew - he knew they were still exhausted, he needed some food and she needed that too - and a shower as she had said so herself. So he pulled slowly away for a second, just a second before he couldn't really resist letting go just yet. So, he placed another soft kiss upon her lips.  

Daisy

Her eyes kept locked on his, breathing out as he confirmed that he was sure, feeling hand against her cheek leaning a little bit into it. The next thing he said took her by a surprise, but her lips couldn't resist the smile that so brightly blossomed on her lips. Daisy let him talk, not that her smile or the light in her eyes didn't speak for itself. It was something itself, she had never thought she would ever really be anything but alone, never sought out an actual relationship after her and Nigel had split. Told herself that, that was it, and she had accepted that. Living and raising Katelyn, she could do that - she had done that. But the second she had met Cassian, sitting by the pond just talking she had known. Then after he had shown up again in June, she had been sure that she was looking at her future. Cassian had given her new hope, shaken her world up and she was more than ready to see where they would go. Daisy also knew his work didn't always make it easy. And maybe he was right about that, it could end up being a thing to tear them apart, no matter how patient she was. Daisy slowly breathed out, letting her eyes travel over his face before they caught his eyes again.  "Then you are in luck then, because, I want a future with you," she breathed slowly out looking into his eyes still, "I want to be your wife, the mother of your children. I want us," she smiled at him tilting her head a little bit, before leaning into kiss his him passionately.
Cassian

Cassian

Antal indlæg : 120

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyTors Dec 16, 2021 9:20 pm

She didn’t need to be a witch, nor have his name written on the collarbone. To feel how the electricity formed between them as he softly let their lips press against each other. It was so carefully done, almost as if they over did it, they would break. But it still had so much power behind it. More than she had ever tried before. A small sigh left her, as he pulled away, but not enough for them to leave the proximity that they had just shared. And then he kissed her again. Her hand glided behind his neck, pulling him closer. So, carefully as she could. But she couldn’t deny that she had wanted this, and even more than she had thought now that she was standing here kissing him.

Cassian

The smile that formed on his lips couldn’t really be described as he let his arms snaked around Daisy’s hips. Kissing her back passionately. He didn’t really know how to describe the feeling that was spreading in his chest. But he knew one thing, he never wanted it to end. Because with her, he felt like everything would be okay. That she could heal the cracks and holes that was in his soul. Moving them around in the bed so he was on top on her. Letting his arm to press him up hovering over her head. “I love you” he whispered, before kissing her again. With the same passion as before.
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyTors Dec 16, 2021 11:36 pm

There was this power in the kiss, he could swear it charged him with energy he didn't knew he had. And as she pulled him even closer it was like the world around them just became theirs. Like nothing right now could harm them. It took some time before he finally let his lips release for air. "We should do this more often," he whispered against her lips still with his eyes closed, as he took the moment in. Sebastian folded his lips a little bit together still feeling as if he could feel the touch of her lips, her so ever soft lips. "Do you -" he took a longer and deeper breath in. Maybe it was the touch of death that had lured over him Yesterday, the touch that made him realize just how fragile the world was if one wasn't careful. "Do you want to be my girlfriend maybe?" He breathed out lowly finally opening his eyes and looked at her.

Daisy

She had never really felt love like this, sure she had been loved before, but not the way Cassian loved her. He moved them around, feeling the bed against her back, one hand still snaked behind his neck, as her fingers run through his hair. Daisy loved him, so much sometimes it was hard to even put into words. But she didn't need words right now, not as she felt his lips against his again. So, Daisy returned the kiss with the same passion, the same love she had for him. Letting the world wait at the door for just a moment, allowing herself to enjoy being here with him right now.

Lexie

She had finally woken up, having slept longer than ever before. Then again, Lexie never really rested did she, she slept, then she studied or worked - maybe talking to someone in her family. She had gotten up, taken a long warm shower before getting dressed. Her energy was at least back, she felt better, well till she recalled what had happened with Sebastian. Lexie had barely gotten to enjoy the fact that her mother wasn't dead before everything had crashed down. Lexie stepped out of her room breathing out for a moment, she debated if she should check up on Sebastian or just wait. But for now she just stood in the hall way for a moment, taking everything in slowly.
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.
Fag : Art | Literature | Philosophy | Chemistry | Math | Swimming

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 3:08 pm

She couldn’t help but laugh as he pulled away with the words; we should do this more often. She was constantly surprised with what he would say. And always for the better. She had never really met a man like him. Now, she hadn’t lived just as long as many of the people in this house, but she had lived a long life. Maybe that was one of the reasons why haven her immortality taken away hadn’t been the issue. It was the loss of magic, and the fact that she had lost a good friend when her familiar had died. Camila nodded agreeing with him, they should do this more often. Looking up, into his eyes as he spoke again, first not really knowing what it was he wanted to ask of her. Waiting patiently, she widened her eyes as he asked if she wanted to be his girlfriend. At first, she wasn’t sure that he had actually asked her. But as it dimmed on her, that it was the case, she nodded again. Grabbing his face and kissing him. “Yes, I would love for you to be my boyfriend” she laughed, feeling a little silly to get this giddy about getting asked.

Cassian

It was no secret that Daisy could build a fire in him, that could be hard to handle. And if he was being honest, he couldn’t remember the last time they had been having a moment like this. His hands glided down her sides, over her hips, before they grabbed her thighs in a slightly dominant matter. Kissing her more passionately. Longingly. As if she would disappear if he didn’t show her, just how much that she meant to him. Because she did, she meant the whole world to him, and he wanted to show her that, in anyway possible.

Iris

Now, being in this house, it came with a lot of feelings. She had heard about the Radclyffees, she knew she had seen the woman before. Melanie. But she wasn’t sure in what way. There were a lot of way that she could have learned about her, and to be fair if she had to keep track on everyone that came and went in the lives of her family, it would be all her memory would be able to hold on to that kind of information. But there was still something about it, that made her wonder why her brain was trying to tell her that she knew this woman. Smelling that Lexie was out of her bed, she put down her cup of coffee, and joyfully walked towards the stairs, bouncing towards Lexie. Leon lifting his head looking at the beautiful blond woman that skipped away from them. “She has way too much energy” he mumbled “we better make sure her and Elias never are in the same room alone” he placed his head back into his arms, and was way too tired to even think about that right now. Iris walked towards Lexie with a big smile on her lips. “Hello, sleeping beauty” she walked over and placed her arm around Lexie’s shoulders “Want to go down and get something to eat?
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 10:02 pm

It felt like ages, long burning ages, but mostly only due to the fact that had never really asked anyone that in a long time. He had asked his first boyfriend when he had been what thirteen, just a kid, and flings went by due his powers and the work he did - in the end having a relationship hadn't really mattered that much, not till now. Then Camila grabbed his face and kissed him, but before he could return her kiss, even as his face almost moved towards her in hopes of tasting them again, she replied him. I would love for you to be my boyfriend, Sebastian breathed out like his entire world just fell into place despite of the chaos that had happened. And he felt like right now he could take on the entire world. "Yeah?" He smiled letting his hand trace over her left cheek.

Daisy

His touch felt like electricity tracing over through her nerves, just letting herself fall into his touch, letting the desire unfold in the kiss, the near touch. Just having a moment to themselves, which was highly needed on top of the last months, weeks and days dramas. So, Daisy took in every kiss, every heartfelt touch, and just enjoying the fact that he was right here with her in this moment.  And she was so utterly grateful that she had found her person, who knew a guy you met by your pond would turn out to be the love of your life?

Lexie & Melanie

Melanie looked towards Leon when he spoke about keeping Iris away from Elias - or at least making sure they weren't in the same room together. "Yeah, but it's odd, I haven't seem him out in town or anything the last month - it's been odd," she sipped a little bit of her coffee looking towards Leon. "You wouldn't know anything about that right?" The last thing she recalled was Damian mumbling about that lunar energy human that had stayed over. Melanie put her arm around Leon putting him into a half hug for a few seconds, perks of being the auntie - and well, she did love both Leon and Elias. "So, have you had any chance to actually get proper out of the house?" Melanie wondered. Well, didn't she know a few things about being the second born child, well where Melanie had been the only girl between her and her brothers - it had always been a trail to show her younger brothers that she was the beta and none of them were going to get that place. But she understood living in the shadows weren't always great, no matter how much you put up with it. And she wanted him to at least still have a chance to go out and take a breather once in a while.

Lexie looked towards the side when Iris came skipping down the halls. A soft smile landed on her lips, as Iris placed the arm around her shoulders. "Yes, that sounds good," she replied back with a soft smile as they started to move downstairs. "I wasn't sure if you still would be here," Lexie confessed a little bit as they went down the staircase. "Goodmorning," she looked towards Leon and Melanie on the couch. She hadn't gotten any updates since Sebastian and Camila had just been sent into a room to get taken care of, she didn't know if Sebastian was fine or not, and it was clear as she looked towards Leon that she waited for an answer - she was just too scared to ask the actual question.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 11:08 pm

She laughed and kissed his nose, “Yeah” she added nodding “I would love to, also to be yours forever” she whispered, knowing the commitment to go into a relationship with a witch that had you as their mate mark. But she also understood that he was still getting over the fact that he had lost a mate. She knew the pain, hell she had been in a moment where her mate had told her that he never wanted to have anything do with her. And she was truly in love with Sebastian. She loved his spirit, his soul. Everything about him. If she was honest. She leaned in and kissed him again, not really getting enough of him, especially after he had asked her to be his girlfriend. How could anyone expect her to walk away from that?

Cassian

He kept kissing her, travelling from his lips towards her jawline towards her earlobe. One of his arms snaked around her waist pulling her even closer to him. Feeling the fabric of her clothes against his arm. Wanting nothing more than to strip her from all her clothing so nothing could be between their naked bodies. But he also remembered where they were, and even if he could be rather adventures. There was a small voice remembering him that his ex-wife was just downstairs. And even they had ended their relationship on good terms, and both had been with others afterwards. There had the be a line to what you could do, when being in their house. He pulled a little away, breathing heavily. “We’ll be picking this up when we get back home” he whispered, placing a soft kiss against her lips. “Have you heard from Maya and Katelyn?” just wanting to make sure that the girls were alright as well.

Leon & Iris

Leon groaned and licked his lips. “I think it that’s Jade girl, that I forbid him to see, I swear, as soon as he hear no he starts catching feelings, maybe it would help if I told him no with that Jones girl, it would be much easier with her” he groaned, not really thinking about what he was saying. He was hundred precent sure he could find a girl for Elias that would be just his type and would be the road for disaster. Because, just by the look of Jade he knew, he knew that she wouldn’t be up for the royal life. She seemed like a woman that liked living in peace and have a family and the quiet life. They all knew, that, that just wasn’t in the cards for the Radclyffee family. A girl like Iris, she seemed like a girl that wanted to be on the front page, to get the attention that would come from being royal. His head hurt just thinking about the mess though. Then Melanie asked him while giving him a short hug, if he was doing something else than trying to be the family’s fixer. “I met a beautiful woman, that I really want to get to know more” he mumbled “might even fallen in love with her… a little bit” he groaned. Feeling it was rather dangerous.

Iris gave Lexie a big smile. “Me leave? Never” she said, shaking her head. “One, you almost asked me to stay, so of course I would stay” she could have added the fact about her brother being rather cute, and she wouldn’t mind getting to know him better. But she didn’t and walked with Lexie back down. “Morning” Leon mumbled, looking up giving his sister a soft smile. “Sebastian is okay, I think him, and Camila is sorting... something out, but then there shouldn’t be a problem in seeing him” he mumbled, before placing his head in his arms again.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 4 Empty

Sending a signal that I'm here
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 5Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Andre steder i Grounds of Lily-
Gå til: