Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sending a signal that I'm here

Go down 
+10
Leon
Eden
Tatia
Camila
Daisy
Selene
Cassian
Melanie
Alexandra
Sarah
14 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Cassian

Cassian

Antal indlæg : 120

Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Camila #c1ffff   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 08, 2021 8:31 pm

Cassian would have loved nothing more than to just catch up. He had nothing but good memories with Melanie, as she had been one of the few that had understood his family situation. But also, the fact that he didn’t wish to have kids. And here they were, trying to find his son. He wanted nothing more to reassure Lexie that it would all be okay, but he didn’t have the time to do that. Not know at least, he would do that when everyone was back in safe hands. He looked towards Melanie as her hand found his upper arm and smiled warmly towards her. “I wish it was better times” he breathed out, finding the vial of Sebastian’s blood. Happy that he had insisted to get it back in the day. Even if it had seemed a little too much. “I really hope it isn’t Rebekah” he whispered, mumbling a small spell and saw how the blood started traveling around the map pinpointing where they would be able to find them. “She almost killed me last month” he mumbled looking towards Melanie. Already knowing now that Daisy would kill him, that he hadn’t called and told her what was going on. But it didn’t feel like there was any time for that right now. He really hoped it wasn’t her, but if it was, he had to be prepared.

Iris nodded when Lexie told her the situation and then towards Melanie and Cassian that was already doing their thing with the map. She still didn’t get the looks she was getting from the alpha and witch. The witch looked familiar though. “After everything that went down in southside with my uncle, cousins and my brother, Cassian almost getting killed, I think your worry is justified” she mumbled, looking towards the werewolf joining them. She was a little overwhelmed with how strong all the auras were. Just like her father and uncle. “Iris” she presented herself again towards the other, seeing if he wanted to greet her now that the others wouldn’t. Sarah shook her head, looking towards the map then back towards the kitsune. “I’m sorry, I never thought I see a Kitsune again” she whispered, shaking her head “I’ll go see if Cassian needs help with his spell” nodding and then walking towards Melanie and Cassian. Damian nodded “It is indeed something I never thought I would experience again, especially since so many witches hunted down the old tribes and killed the lot of you for your tails.” Iris pressed her lips together rand raised her brows nodding slowly. “Right, I will make sure my dad doesn’t kill me for my tail” she tried to joke.

I found them!” Cassian yelled, Sarah looking over the map “hmm, that’s the border between moonlight falls and Gaia, it isn’t far from here” she looked up towards Cassian “I can help you cast the spell and teleport more of us there, we have no idea what we are going into, and I don’t think it would be wise just sending you and Melanie” she looked towards Damian and then Iris “If Iris and Lexie stay here with Leon and Elias?” Leon nodded standing behind all of them sipping tea from his cup. “Hello” he said with a soft smile and nodded towards all of them. Cassian breathed out “yes, lets do that, Melanie, you and me and Damian?” Damian stepped forward “Well if this is Rebekah, you can always count me in, sorry Sarah” Sarah licked her lips “Hoping I might be able to get us all back without the biggest bloodshed” she whispered, grabbing Cassian’s hand starting to put power into the spell teleporting all four with towards the location where they would find Sebastian and hopefully Camila too.

Camila’s point of view

Her entire body hurt, it was dark where she was, and she wasn’t sure how long she had been out when she finally came too. “Sebastian?” she called with a hoarse and slightly panicked voice. Pulling a little against whatever was holding her hands together. It felt like silver how it was tearing into her skin. “Sebastian” she called again, pulling a little harder “oh please, Sebastian? Please don’t be dead, please be there” she tried once more, leaning her head against something hard, that smelled a little like old wood. Why had they taken her? She didn’t understand. She didn’t understand why any of this had happened. Then she felt panic spread in her chest, why couldn't she see? She was a werewolf now, she could see in the dark. Was she wearing a blindfold? What on earth was going on! Pain spreading through her body as she struggled all she could against her restrains.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Humør : “Don't carry worries around," she always says. "They're heavy"
Antal indlæg : 175

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 08, 2021 9:07 pm

It far from calmed Melanie's nerves that it could be Rebekah Sinclair, nor the fact that she had almost killed Cassian last month. It took the seriousness of this entire situation to a whole other level than what she had expected from being yelled at earlier. Melanie hadn't really been catching up with the Sinclair and Jones drama - even so it seemed that perhaps she should have caught up with not only Cassian but also Kieran. She looked up as Sarah joined them, and breathed a little bit out. Two witches should be more than enough to make a location spell, given their age and experience - even after a new moon. Otherwise she would have offered Cassian that he could channel her energy.

Lexie had heard nothing about what was going on at Southside, mostly because she had been here - and she didn't really socialize enough to know what was going on around them. But she blinked a little by he mention of Cassian almost haven gotten killed there, but it also only made her more worried and her arm reached out holding around her father to keep herself balanced, almost having forgotten how low on energy she was. Elias chuckled a little by the joke, then turned his head as Cassian yelled that he had found them. Melanie breathed out looking at the map, folding her lips together. Then she turned her head towards Sarah who said it would be stupid to go in just the two of them. Which was most likely correct. Melanie and Cassian was a duo not to mess with on their own, but combined with Damian and Sarah - no one should even dare to look wrong at them.

Elias pressed his brows a little together by the suggestion, was he going to miss out on a fight? He sighed a little but then Leon appeared and he wasn't going to start a debate with him on: why not to go to a fight just for the sake of the fight, so he didn't argue with Sarah's idea. Besides his sister and Iris might need them here. Melanie snorted a bit, hadn't they all had encounters with a Sinclair they wished they hadn't? She gave Cassian's hand a little squeeze, before the witches worked their magic to let them teleport.

Getting to the scene, close enough at least. Melanie could smell Camila from close to the cabin, and she could smell the warlock. But she was also aware that they weren't alone, they needed to act carefully - even if wasn't any scent she knew. She didn't know these woods that well, the west part of the forest was a dark place, she knew that - the chaos and terror hang in the air on its own, crawling down her spine.

Sebastian point of view

People often wondered. What was the worst possible pain you could be going through? How much pain could you take before you had reached your limit? He had gotten asked the question many times, about pain and suffering - he had seen so many people in pain, so many people suffering all in different ways and levels. But this. This was a wave of pain he unlike anything he had ever felt before. He felt like he was on fire. Never ending fire, he had felt like that since last night after everything had become dark. He remembered the echo of his scream echoing in the basement. He remembered it all so clearly how the knife had pierced through the skin of his forehead, he had no idea why - other than they wanted something from him, but what? He hadn't gotten any answers to his questions, only punches in his face to make him silent. His brain had been on fire, and then nothing. It was like the world around him had gotten dark, he felt blind. Everything was black. But here he was sitting in the basement against the wall, feeling the drops of water hitting his burning forehead, hitting the scars from the symbol that was cut and burned on his forehead.

Then he heard his name. It made him wake up a little, he still couldn't see, not that he was blindfolded, he just couldn't see - which freaked him out, because he could hear how fast his own heart was beating. So crazy like it would explode out of his chest any minute. "C - Camila?" He tried to call out, but his voice was so husky and low from the screams of pain he had been enduring hours ago.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Camila #c1ffff   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 08, 2021 9:38 pm

As they were standing not far from cabin Damian took in a deep breath and started shifting the wind making sure that they couldn’t be picked up on smell, even though he knew that his aura could be too strong to ignore. He looked towards Cassian that was looking like someone that was ready to tear the whole building down just to find his son. He nodded when Cassian looked towards Melanie and then towards him. “I can smell Camila, but there are also others” he mumbled, Sarah standing there looking around. Now she wasn’t as drained from magic, as Lexie’s blast of Luna energy had pumped it back into her veins even though it had been a new moon. “Let me” Sarah whispered, getting out of hiding starting to walk towards the house. “Excuse me?” she called out, “Excuse me is anyone home? Oh my god” she cried, looking from side to side, seeing someone move around inside. “Hello, could you help me, my car broke down not far from here, and I have no idea how to get home” she told them distressed, noticing that it looked very much like one of her grandmother’s favourite dogs to do her dirty work. At least it meant that she wouldn’t actually be here. Damian couldn’t help but chuckle a little over how Sarah acted, it was nice to see that not much had changed, even after so many years.

Camila’s point of view

A small gasp left her as she heard Sebastian’s voice call out. Not that she could make out completely where he was. Which meant that it wasn’t only her sight that was gone, but her smelling as well. Not to mentioned that she couldn’t hear as well as she used too. Which freaked her out even more. “Sebastian!” she cried out, pulling even more against the silver cuffs burning into her skin. “Hold on, Hold on I’ll be there!” she let out a scream as she put all her strength into pulling them apart, not that it meant the silver rings from the cuffs weren’t still on her wrist, but she could move now. She closed her eyes and breathed out. Using some of her last energies reserves to call upon her abilities seeing behind the vail letting that be her guide towards his body. Crawling over the cold floor she finally found her way towards him. “I’m so sorry Sebastian” she whispered, carefully putting her hands against his cheek. “You’ll be okay, you’ll – I’ll get us out of here" she had no idea how, but she would if it was the last thing she did.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 08, 2021 10:25 pm

Melanie didn't take her hand from Cassian's giving it a tighter squeeze, they would get his son out. And Camila out, she was sure of it. Melanie had to be sure of it. Besides if the four of them couldn't, no one could. She looked towards Damian and nodded a little bit because she could smell Camila as well. Then Sarah took the lead on it. Getting to the house. But this couldn't all be it. They had to know that someone would come look for Camila and Sebastian - she had no idea why Camila was involved in this, but Cassian had mentioned Rebekah - and Rebekah never did anything without a plan, followed up by a back up plan and planned out so gracefully that she always got something from her games - no matter if she wan the battle or not - she always won the war.

Holden opened the door looking at the crying woman out front, pressing his brows a little bit together. "If you just go down that way, you will get to the road, you should be fine," he informed clicking his tongue a little bit, wanting to close the door again. Melanie hadn't smelled the scent of that fallen angel before - but remembering that witches could cloak their scent around them as well, making her aware of movements, because who knew if someone was luring in the shadows. Holden however suddenly seemed to put some dots together, "I won't recall having heard you would be here this morning."

But she made a force field behind them, making sure that no one could attack them from behind without at least getting caught. Her hearing tuned in by Camila's crying out for Sebastian, at least right now she was pleased that Cassian didn't share her and Damian's hearing, but it made her look towards Damian - both of them knew they had to act quickly. Something had happened, and there was blood. "I can go around the back, see if there is another way in?" She suggested looking towards Damian first, then Cassian. "You should follow me, we don't know if we will be in need of a little mental protection if we go in - nor what we go into," she took a deeper breath in then looking towards Damian. From where he was standing he could at least have an eye out for Sarah, and if Sarah and him could get inside from there - they could meet in the middle. No one left alone. But she wasn't going to move till Damian had made his word about her idea. She could hear the foot steps from a branch that broke, lifting her hand before Damian could response. Melanie spun around, catching an arrow as it flew directly towards them but was stopped by the force field she had put up. Of course there would be more people out here. The question was wether they should let Damian handle who ever was hiding in the woods, or help him - if they could affort to lose that time before getting to Sebastian and Camila.

Sebastian point of view

Hold on. It sounded so simple yet it was the hardest task. He wanted to give up, in this very moment, he didn't want to feel like this, but he couldn't see where he was. He couldn't even feel anything but the coldness on his skin. Everything feeling so dark and cold. Almost empty, like he was stuck in a void where everything just hurt. He could hear someone coming closer, the sound of something breathing heavily of exhaustion. He gasped by the warm touch of a hand against his skin, feeling how much his body was shaking. "I can't see," he mumbled his mouth dry, barely able to complete his sentence - but he was a little stubborn. "It's okay - you already know how this will end," he coughed a little feeling how his body tried to shut down. The sound of someone coming down closer made him tense up, heavy boots - but again he couldn't see.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 08, 2021 10:48 pm

The sweetest of smiles formed on Sarah as she stepped towards Holden, letting a soft breath leave her. “Oh, my” she whispered, letting her head tilt a little to her left, giving the rest of the party the time to sneak around or plan what to do next. She knew that this man was starting to understand what was going on by now. Cassian nodded, squeezing Melanie’s hand back. “Let’s go” he mumbled, turning towards Damian that nodded. Waiting before he would do anything, just like Sarah giving them time to move around the house, only stepping forward if it looked like they needed this fallen angel to be distracted. “Seems like you know who I am?” she said with a brief smile, stepping forwards. She felt how magic formed around her feet, drawing it from the forest that was close by. Only good thing about having settled down in moonlight falls, was the fact that there was always more than enough energy to go around. But also dangerous, because it called to you, begged you to stay and become more powerful. “Well, I’m also here to inform you, that you have something belonging to a very important person of mine, and I would like to get both of them back, before it will end very badly for you” Damian sighed, still waiting before showing himself.

Cassian followed Melanie, forming mental shields around everyone. He could push himself for the shake of making sure that everyone came out of this alright. He wasn’t about to let some mentalists try to get under their skin, making it harder to get his son out of here. “After you” he nodded, not too big of a man, to know that Melanie would be stronger in a fight than he would be.

Camila’s point of view

I can’t either” she whispered, hoping it would calm him. But what came next, it broke her, completely. Now they hadn’t really acted on the fact that Sebastian had her as his mate. He had just gotten out of a relationship. And there was this very important woman Selene, that seemed to still stir his emotions. And she wasn’t here to pressure him into do anything. So, they had taken things slow, gotten to know one another. Gone on a couple of dates, and slowly but surely, she had fallen so completely in love with him. Not being able to tell him yet, she wanted to wait. Which only made his words even more heartbreaking as they were. “Don’t say that” she sobbed, almost begging. “We are going to get you out, we” she felt hot thick tears glide down her cheeks. Her arms glided around his body pulling him close to her. “I just, give me a minute I will find a way out” she nodded, but she had no idea. She had no idea how, she had absolutely no idea they would get out of this mess. “This can’t be it, please don’t go away” she whispered pressing her lips against his temple “I can’t lose you now
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 08, 2021 11:20 pm

Melanie kept her senses out, alert of everything - and not all of it was something that pleased her hearing. They needed to get down there, "I can hear them in the basement," she whispered before reaching the back of the cabin, lucky for them there was a back door - of course locked, but nothing some werewolf strength couldn't break with a simple pull, as she opened the door for them. "Why thank you," she breathed out and stepped inside. The back of the cabin clear for anyone, nothing but blood and old spell books - not that she knew what most of them were for - she knew some basic stuff, could translate some cause of Cassian - but it was about it. "There are two demons in the living room, one fallen angel at Sarah's. One siren and one witch in the basement with them," she informed Cassian with a lower voice. She looked around seeing the way to the basement, of course it was close to the living room. Melanie stepped carefully ahead, very aware on how her feet were placed on the woodened old floor. The demons mostly talking about what took Holden so long. But Damian could tangle with a few demons if he had to, she didn't doubt that, so could she - depending on who the demons wanted to fight, or noticed first at least.

They made it towards the staircase and Melanie started walking down to the basement that was split between the main hall where she had smelled the siren and the witch, before she could see how the rest of the basement was split to another two set of rooms where she knew Sebastian and Camila was held in one of them. "I can take them, " she looked towards the siren and the witch who turned around by the visitors, and quickly made a force field around the two so they couldn't move nor use abilities. "First door on your left," she informed Cassian while focusing her strength on keeping these two held tight despite them using all their powers to fight her.

Sebastian's point of view

He could feel the tears form in his eyes, another burning sensation from the salty drops that started moving over his cheeks. She pulled him closer which one again made him gasp, as if he had been deprived of touch for years, which wasn't the case - he just felt drained and shattered. Like something had been taken from him. "But, I’m replaceable. You’re not," he breathed out, if her hands were free, she could make it out. He could barely move, "you can get out, you can be free. You deserve to be free," he mumbled a little bit closing his eyes tight. "You have a chance to live and I can't move. - and I'm scared."

Well someone wanted to join the fun's point of view

The demons in the living room got up, making their way towards Holden to cause the pressure of the witch to hopefully back off - not that it seemed like the case was there. One of them grabbed a torch, and by being able to manipulate fire, he waved it towards the witch, taking a step further out wanting her gone, starting to let the fire spread out the field around them, not wanting her closer ind. They weren't the only ones out here, of course they knew the value of what they were protecting down stairs. And they needed to keep it safe till it would be collected.

In the hiding, few others, one demon and a few fallen angels gathered closer to the alpha werewolf they had spotted. Being cloaked their scent were hidden for the blue eye, the sounds they made weren't. Two of them rushed to attack, while the other stayed back, taking an aim with his bow with an arrow pointed directly to Damian, but just before it fired, the fallen angel stopped as a set of claws were placed towards its skin, making the fallen lower their weapon. "I do really hate this part of the woods," Tatia mumbled a little bit, not caring much about sliding the fallen's throat as she saw the fire spread towards the witch like a wild forest fire. Now fire, that was something she could easily take care off. "Good to see you," she breathed out before stepping closer to get a look of things, "how do you want to approach this?" She wondered.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 09, 2021 12:29 am

She shook her head; she didn’t like that he talked like that. ”Don’t ever say that” she begged “You’re not replaceable, you are beautiful and bright, and I’m in love with you” she finally said it, not how she had hoped to tell him. But now the cats were out of the bag. “And you deserve to be free, please stop saying this nonsense, if you’re not going, I’m staying right here with you” she whispered, feeling how she, herself was drained from energy. “Don’t even try to argue with me” she whispered. The door not far from them opened, and Camila almost covered Sebastian’s with hers, getting ready to fight with her whole being for him not to be taken again.

Cassian had followed Melanie to the best of his ability. Matched her movements over the floor to make sure that they didn’t make a sound on their way down the basement. He almost didn’t dare to breath as he then finally stood not far from his son’s clearly fading energy. He nodded “Be careful” he mumbled, as he walked over and opened the door. What he saw, was enough to get his blood boiling. Even though it seemed like the werewolf women wasn’t as hurt as Sebastian, you could still see dried blood on her, and how her clothes had been torn after a little to careless handling. What broke his heart was how she had used her own clearly already fatigued body to protect Sebastian. “It’s okay, I’m here son” he walked over and a little forcefully moved Camila off him. That was when he saw how both of them where blinded. “Okay, it’s going to be okay it’s only a blinding spell, I’ll get both of you out of here” he mumbled and placed his hands against Sebastian’s forehead and mumbled a spell to get his senses back and heal some of the wounds that he had sustained. What worried him was the part where he could feel that something had been taking from Sebastian that he could restore. “alright” he pulled out another vial that he had brought I cases that it would be something like this. “This will help restore a portion of your magic” he mumbled placing it against Sebastian’s lips to help him swallow the content knowing it would taste good, but the effect should be instantly.

Outside the house

Sarah could feel that things were starting to turn south and then turned towards Holden, letting her eyes glide down his body, mumbling a few words as to make his blood starting to boil. She then walked towards him to maintain eye contact, making the pain feel even more real than it had before. Not really caring much about the fire spreading around her. Now she had a long period of time where she had feared fire very much. But then she had conquered it, knowing that she needed to face her fears to be strong enough going up against the people that had taken down her coven. Which meant she didn’t stop looking at Holden “Call it all off, and I’ll stop the pain” she whispered, almost seductively.

Damian cursed a little, as he watched what was happening. Now this Sarah, this wasn’t the woman he had married all those years ago. Now, Damian didn’t have to rely on sense before he knew something was up. That people were gaining in on him. Not that he showed it, lulling them in thinking that their magic would help against the likes of him. Well, it did, to some extent. But just not good enough, besides he had also caught wind of Tatia’s scent, so he wasn’t very nervous about him getting hurt any time soon.

He let his dark eyes travel towards the woman he loved with a sly smile on his lips. “Likewise” he mumbled, he breathed out “well” he mumbled looking towards Sarah “Let’s start with getting this fire under control” he moved the wind around them, making sure nothing would touch Sarah and then turned it towards the demon controlling it.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 09, 2021 5:54 am

He hated himself for sinking so low, for speaking the way he did and he could have punched himself in the face - and he would if he had the strength to move. They hadn't even needed to chain him, because he was numb from the spell. You’re not replaceable, you are beautiful and bright, and I’m in love with you, a low sob left him by the confession and he closed his eyes shut. What else could you possibly want to hear? Bash wanted to argue, he wanted to yell at her to get out of here while she could, at least try - he would only slow her down. The door opened, enough to feel like his heart was almost stopping, paralyzing him further with fear. It took the movement to come closer for Sebastian to realize what energy was in the room and who it belonged to It’s okay, I’m here son the words making him gasp a little bit, and the tears he had otherwise had been holding somewhat under control started to flow, "dad... is it really you?" Sebastian's voice cracked into a more pitchy voice. He felt Camila was pushed a little from him, making the cold dry air return back trying to sneak in on him. If Sebastian had some sense of movement left in his body he would have with no doubt let himself fall towards his father, but he could barely move and still gasped by the slight sensation he got from touch, like it was the only thing keeping him from realizing he wasn't dead yet. Sebastian dragged a longer and deeper breath in, blinking a little as he could finally befind to see the figures around the room, blinking more before moving his eyes towards his father. Sebastian could feel how he slowly began to be able to move his fingers, allowing himself the moment to get it under control. His body was still rather tense from the stress it was under, and he looked shortly towards Camila but only for the moment, as his father found a vial, drinking what was placed against his lips, his entire face resisting it a bit as the taste was far from delicious, but he got it down - and he could already feel the magic starting to return back to his body - not having him feel completely empty. Sebastian breathed a little bit out, still with his tears running down his cheeks, before with the most of the movement he could manage he let himself just fall forward towards his father.

Melanie could hear them speak from the room, and neither the siren nor the witch she held was seemly worry. And she assumed it had been the witch who had cloaked everyone and made it hard to track and trace at least today. Everything else had to be a planned mission, but since the witch most likely protected the demons and the fallen angels around here. Melanie didn't let her live long, it was easy with the witch being held by the force field to get close. Even easier to let go of it and let her claws out to slide the throat, already feeling the magical traps and cloaking around them fade. She let go of the hold on the siren, because now the wolf was out it wanted to make at least someone pay for the torment Camila and Sebastian had been pulled through. It didn't take much effort, and Melanie had never been fussy when it came to killing, it was in her nature to protect her people, no matter the action she needed to do so. And it didn't take much before the siren was laying next to the witch - dead. Then she turned her attention towards the door Cassian had went through and took a sharper breath in. She could see the boy clinging onto his father as if his life depended on it, and it broke her heart, breathing slowly out before running over the floor towards Camila to help her. "Alright, let's get the two of you out of here," she breathed out letting the tone of her voice fill the cold room with some sort of warmth and comfort.

Outside the house

The fallen angel laughed a little pained as the pain started to hit him. "I'm sorry princess, I have orders," he hissed at the witch, before he fell to his knees. Not letting the demon stop working his fire. There was no way he was letting anyone inside, or at least to his knowledge he was keeping people out. The fire was spreading across the frosty ground, drying the moisty ground before it could get muddy. The other demon using some sort of blood bending trying to gain control over Sarah's body.

Tatia breathed out and nodded a bit. "Shouldn't be an issue," she clicked her tongue a little bit, observing the sitation, watching the witch a little, clearly playing with fire. Not that Tatia knew who it was, but right now it was most important to keep the fire from her, and it didn't take her eyes a long time to catch the demon who was controlling it. She didn't need much of an explanation about what was going on to actually help. Tatia never trespassed the western part of the woods, trading the border to make sure things were okay, but she hadn't crossed the parts of it till today, mainly because she had caught Damian's scent and it had made her alert enough to swing by - because she knew nothing good happened in these parts. But getting fire under control, it was her specialty, "lucky for us, fire is kinda my thing," she looked shortly towards Damian and licked her lips a little bit before moving her eyes back towards the ocean of flames in front of them. "Direct it towards me, the flames," she narrowed her eyes a little bit, knowing it sounded beyond insane, even people who could manipulate fire wouldn't dare having the flames coming at them directly. "Trust me," her eyes moving shortly back towards Damian before stepping out to the battle field, not even minding stepping directly into the fire. And it was always quite a show on how the flames almost lured towards her as if they returned home.

Tatia was completely unbothered by how the flames danced against her skin, letting itself absorb, turn on the one that had created them, and retreated away from the witch. Well, Tatia knew at some point she would have to explain the dragon part of her  and how it allowed her to take in all the fire. One thing was sure, the demon did not count on anyone just being able to deflect the fire he put out - keeping on trying to force them back by sending more fire out - which was just the most foolish move he could have made. But for now Tatia wasn't fighting anyone, she just took the flames in, making the field safe for the witch and Damian to walk around without having to fear getting burned.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 09, 2021 10:02 am

Yes, yes it’s me and I’m going to get you out of here” Cassian mumbled, feeling the weight of Sebastian crush down on him. Not that he minded, but it made it hard for him to help Camila that was still sitting in darkness. Now maybe he should have helped both first. But in this very moment he had prioritised his son that had looked like he had been ready just to succumb to this fate and die. He looked towards Melanie as she stepped inside, then looked towards Camila that looked like a ton of weight had just been lifted from her shoulders, but that was when he realized that her eyes weren’t only a spell, which made him look towards Sebastian’s eyes as well. They had used fire around their eyes? Luckily both had supernatural healing powers, a werewolf of course better than a witches. But it wasn’t going to be pleasant by any means. “I can’t smell, see or hear very well” Camila whispered as she felt Melanie close, letting her hands find her trusted friend’s hands, and started pulling herself up. Writhing a little as a yelp escaped her lips as she tried to step on her foot. “Okay, I’m going to teleport me and Sebastian out of here first, back to your house and then I’ll be back for you two” before they could argue he grabbed around his son and whispered a spell moving them to the living room where those that hadn’t gone were sitting. This was giving him slight flashbacks to when everything had gone wrong with getting Victoria out of the Serpents headquarters. But, at this point he would make sure his son was alright before he started moving others out. And he hadn’t left Melanie or Camila alone. Both Sarah and Damian were still there to help. Leon was quick to get up, move his plate of food away from him and helped Cassian with getting Sebastian over to a couch, he turned towards Elias “Get the royal doctor” luckily being a royal had its perks, like having one of the best healers on their payroll.

Back at the house

Sarah’s eyes quickly redirected towards the demon trying to be so stupid to gain control over her. “Are you kidding me?” she hissed, flickering her hand turning the demons own ability towards himself. “Don’t tempt me to boil all of you!” she hissed, walking a little closer to Holden as he fell to his knees and fire was starting to be redirected.

Damian had learned by now that he would never question Tatia. So, when she asked that he made the fire come her way he just nodded and started walking with her out of the forest. He picked up dust particles with his air bending, making the fire spark and crackle around Tatia as he did as she had asked of him. “The first mistake was taking one of the wolves in my pack!” He roared, using his other hand to form wind around it at pressure the rest of the people by the house to kneel, just to see how Sarah’s magic made the demon scream out and then explode.

Sarah walked over and grab Holden around the throat leaning down looking him in the eye with a slight smirk on her lips. “Now, I’m going to let you live, because I don’t like taking away my grandmothers toys, and knowing that you will be punished for letting Camila and Sebastian out of your sight, well, it gives me comfort” she let her finger glide over his lips, before she whispered a new spell putting Holden to sleep.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 09, 2021 10:46 am

Melanie helped Camila up on her feet, "it's okay, we will get you out," she spoke and exhaled. Then Melanie looked towards Cassian as he said he was going to teleport him and Sebastian out, and she nodded. Melanie could smell the fire outside, but right now she had to take care of Camila - luckily the witch and siren weren't a concern of hers. Melania allowed herself to take some of Camila's pain away, perks of being werewolves. She just hoped they got things under control upstairs and that they could help Sebastian. Melanie wasn't and possibly would never be a woman who just sat down waiting, and she could at least attempt to get them outside the cold of the basement.

Sebastian didn't argue nor did much else other than just allow himself to be teleported away from the cold. "Bash," Lexie breathed out after almost having turned into a zombie by just sitting starring out in the air - waiting. But she got up the second she saw Cassian and Sebastian. She couldn't remember ever having seen Sebastian like this, so crumbled and broken, it scared the living hell out of her. Elias who had been standing talking a little with Iris getting the time to pass, heard Leon and nodded, before sprinting off to get the royal doctor without any questioning.

Lexie took a sharper worried breath in, just looking at Cassian and Leon tending Sebastian. Now, Sebastian wasn't immortal, not like her. If he didn't make it, he wouldn't just wake up like nothing had happened. Elias returned with the doctor whom quickly started to check up on Sebastian. Elias walked over placing his arms around Lexie, just giving her a small sense of comfort - no one liked watching a family member being hurt. Immortal or not.

Back at the house

Tatia had an eye out for what the witch was going, but she did not really say or do anything towards her other than clearing her path. The shapeshifter took a deeper breath in, just taking the fire in as it sparked around her, welcoming her home. She had by now the fire under control despite the demon's attempt to try gaining it back, Tatia didn't need to control the fire to get it to move towards her - they simply spoke the same language. She just made it closer towards the demon who manipulated the fire, hearing Damian's roar couldn't help but make a little curl sneak up on her lip, and her eyes started to glow for a short moment because of the inner wolf responding, which never really took much effort. The blood triggered it even more as the other demon exploded because of the witch, not that it any sort of horror really could surprise Tatia at this point. She just kept her eyes shortly around the other people kneeling, which apparently the fire bending demon thought as a good chance to strike - only for Tatia to just make a swift movement to the side, and grabbed the demon's arm in a quick twist. The sound of the bonde cracking echoed under the sparks of the fire followed by his scream. She grabbed the back of his head as she switched the grib from his arm, lifting her knee up to knock him out rather than killing him. The rest of the fire dying out slowly, as she looked towards the witch who had put the fallen angel to sleep. Then her eyes moved towards the still remaining people kneeling before she looked towards Damien.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 09, 2021 12:18 pm

Leon looked over the warlock and couldn’t help but feel sorry for him. Even though it was clear that Cassian had healed some of the wounds. He looked like someone had pulled him through hell and back. And that was almost putting it lightly. His dark eyes looked him over once again, before squatting down and letting his thumb glide over Sebastian’s forehead filling him with hope. The rest of the room would be able to feel it also, as if the virtue was humming around Leon as a blanket promising that everything would be alright now. Iris stood a little away from it all, not really believing her own eyes as she saw just how tattered Sebastian looked. But she didn’t dare to do or say anything. But as she saw that everyone seemed rather focused on getting Sebastian help, she walked over towards Lexie, and placed an arm around her shoulder and pulled her a little closer. No words could convey how sorry she was, so she didn’t say anything. Hoping that her presence was enough to give some kind of comfort.

Cassian took a step back as the doctor came and started the treatment of Sebastian. Knowing it could only heal the pain and the wounds. But not what damaged had been done mentally. “I have to go back and get the rest, Camila is just as bad” he mumbled, maybe not in the same mental stance. But she had looked like she had gotten a beating as well. “I’ll be back soon” he reassured Sebastian “You’re in good hands now” he then took a step back having a hard time leaving, but he had promised, and he would never leave Melanie like that. So, with a snap of his fingers, he was back in the basement.

Back at the house

Sarah breathed out, looking towards the very unique shapeshifter, that managed to knock out the demon that had manipulated the fire. Slowly licking her lips, she turned around looking at Damian that nodded, with a swift movement he used the wind to break the necks of all the people that he had been dominated by his powers. Some of the people would die, while others would wake up later. At that point they would be gone. He walked towards the door.

Let’s get you two upstairs” Cassian mumbled and walked over to help Melanie getting Camila up the stairs. A soft groan came from the created werewolf “I’m so tired” she mumbled, even though her body didn’t feel as much pain as it had done before because of Melanie taking it from her. “Melanie, both her and Sebastian’s eyes are burned” he mumbled, looking over Camila’s head as he could feel how her body weight slumped against both of them. “What the hell happened here” he asked, mostly to himself as he also knew that Melanie couldn’t give him any answers.

Just as Damian was about to open the door it opened, and all three stepped out. He widened his eyes looking towards his sister. They had tortured Camila, what on earth was going on here? Clothes were barely hanging on to her body. “Alright, Sarah, get us out of here” Sarah nodded looking towards Tatia giving her a small nod, before she started moving her hands whispering small spells as treads started to form around the group. Letting her power be the one carrying all of them back to the mansion, so Cassian didn’t have to use any more energy that he had already done.

As they were all back in the living room. Camila slumped against Melanie “I don’t feel so good” she mumbled, feeling how her entire stomach turned threatening to empty itself on the floor right there and then.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 09, 2021 2:12 pm

The young witch couldn't help but feel guilty, if she hadn't been fighting with Bash, perhaps he wouldn't have been seeking to go out to catch some air as Aleks had said earlier when he had called her back. If she just had stopped arguing maybe she could have prevented all this, then again Lexie had always been annoyingly hard on herself whenever things didn't go the way it should. She let herself out of Elias embrace despite appreciating it, but leaned against Iris when she came over, but still reached out to hold Elias' hand. Before feeling how the room got a rush of hope painted over them, almost making Lexie breath more relieved out. Everything was like echos responding back to the warlock, and he for all wanted to reply, but right now he was too overwhelmed with everything he had felt to even finish a sentence in his head. Which freaked him out, usually he knew what to say, he knew how the tones of someone's voice meant, the way they looked, he was used to understand every single expression he got, every little movement - but he still felt blind, hollow despite of the hope that was starting to fill the void. But Sebastian however did manage to give his father a little nod to signal it was okay.

Back at the house

Melanie sighed a bit. This was some nasty shit, and she could tell just about some of the intensity they had tortured Camila as she had tried to take some of the pain. Even if they had healed her up after, the body always remembered. Cassian rejoined them making her breath out a little in relief, knowing it wasn't done till they were all away from here. "I would like to find out myself," she mumbled a little bit. Burned their eyes, Melanie growled a little - she should have done worse to the people she had managed to kill. Killing them almost seemed like a mercy for their actions rather than payment. They made it upstairs, she didn't have time to look at all the documents and whatever was up here, but she didn't like the smell. It was a thick scent of fear and terror hanging in the room mixed with blood.

They made it to the door just as Damian opened it, and Melanie breathed out. Her hands weren't covered in Camila's blood but rather the blood of the enemies she had encountered in the basement. Tatia pressed her brows a little bit together, confused about what had went on here, but she was happy that she had followed along her instincts despite having promised herself never to trade this part of the woods. By the look of the hurt werewolf, nothing good had happened here. Tatia looked towards Damian giving him a little nod before taking a step closer towards him, before looking towards the witch that made the spell.

They returned to the living room, and Melanie held her grab tight around Camila, "it's okay - we will fix you up," she whispered and exhaled, before she guided her towards one of the other sofas. Elias's eyes widened by how Camila had been treated, perhaps it had been a good thing he hadn't been with them, because he would have torn every single person who had harmed up - skinned them alive even. Tatia took a deeper breath in looking at the two injured people, who the hell had been up to this? She breathed out before letting her eyes run over the room to see who was present. Tatia was sure she could ask some of her ressources, perhaps other packs in the woods if they had heard something or knew something.

Sebastian turned his head a little bit to the side looking towards Camila. She didn't look so good, he knew he looked like hell too - he had to, but he couldn't care less in this moment. Right now he was just focusing on his breathing, keeping himself aware that he was right here, even if he felt so exhausted - he feared if he closed his eyes they would never open again.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 09, 2021 2:42 pm

Sarah took a step back looking at all the people that was either hurt or stunned with what they were seeing. It was clear that no one really knew what to do or say at this very moment. Cassian looked towards Sebastian and then Camila that was placed in another couch looking like she would drop any moment it would be. The doctor looked up from side to side and let out a sigh.

Damian nodded, knowing what that meant a small nod came from the doctor, that placed his hand against Sebastian’s forehead and used his powers to get him to sleep. Then he walked towards Camila that shook her head. “Please no” she mumbled, but she didn’t fight him as his hand was placed against her head and her body sank together when she fell asleep. “Okay, let’s get them to each their room and wait for them to wake up after they have been healed for all their damaged." He looked towards the servants “make sure that they are bathed and put into some comfortable clothes." The woman nodded and quickly followed along as both Camila and Sebastian were carried out of the room to be put in a bed and make sure that they would overcome what had just happened to them. “You’re welcome to stay as long as you like Cassian” Cassian nodded and thanked him, mumbling that he needed to call Daisy and walked towards the door that would lead him out to the patio.

Damian looked towards everyone and then breathed out “There is nothing more we can do now than wait, so I would encourage everyone to relax and make yourself comfortable. It’s going to be some long hours before we are completely sure that they are both out of the woods” he then looked towards Lexie and walked over to her to take her into his arms and gave her a long hug. “And you need to go get some sleep as well, you have been through very much now, and need the rest even though I know it’s hard” he mumbled, letting his hand glide over her hair. Iris stepped a little away, trying to take everything in, but ended up just sitting in the couch beside Leon, clearly not really being able to process that someone could do this to them.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 09, 2021 3:17 pm

Melanie took a deeper breath in and breathed out running her blood strained hands through her hair for a moment, as she watched the servants take care of Camila and Sebastian. Then she turned her head towards Cassian that seemed to be needing to call someone, she wondered who shortly, but didn't follow to satisfy her curiosity. Then she looked towards Damian, just like everyone else, and nodded to the message, before she walked upstairs towards to her bedroom. Her clothe was soaked in blood and so was she, she needed a shower before just sitting and waiting.

Lexie despite the others who were looking at her father, had her eyes stuck in the location where the servants had taken Sebastian and Camila, she barely blinked, stuck in her own mind before she was pushed back into reality as her father embraced her. But she also felt like she could finally breath out, because at least they now knew where Sebastian was, and Lexie knew they would do everything to make sure that both Camila and Sebastian would come out the other end. And if she could get a little bit of rest, perhaps it would take some of the waiting time - the worry had been keeping her awake. "Okay," she mumbled not having it in her to even attempt to make an argument about staying. Lexie looked towards Iris who otherwise had sat down, and she hated to ask more of her - but right here in the room, Iris was also the only person she really wanted to stay with, and she didn't want to be alone, even if she was just going to rest up. "Will you go with me?" She asked Iris with a small smile, which was a first, Lexie rarely asked anything of anyone, wanting to battle the world herself, but right now she didn't, she knew she was defeated and needed to rest.

Tatia walked over to the other couch and sat down, it was right all they could do was wait and hope for the best. Not that the shapeshifter ever had been keen on just sitting around waiting for time to work its wonders.[justify]
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 09, 2021 3:53 pm

Cassian breathed out and took in a big chunk of the fresh air that was around him. He also knew that he had to call Ash. Not only had trouble hit one of his kids, but two of them. Not that he could do much being overseas, and maybe it would be better to call when everyone was out of the woods. He punched in Daisy’s number and took the phone up to his ear waiting for her to pick up.

Damian nodded, and let go of Lexie, as she turned towards Iris sitting in the couch besides Leon. She looked up and were a little confused at first as Lexie asked if she could go with her. She wasn’t sure if it was because he possessed some kind of big sister energy, or the fact that she was a female. She nodded and got up from the couch “Yes of course, let’s go” Iris said with a hushed voice, walking towards the room that Lexie showed her. As they were inside, she waited for the witch to lay down in the bed. “I used to do this with my sister, of course my size was a little smaller bag then, but, it should still do the trick” she laughed and undressed herself, placed it carefully on the chair. Then she transformed into her white fox with the nine-tails, but she was around the same size as a big wolf now. She stepped up in the bed and curled her body around Lexie, Placing her head just over hers. Using her very big tails as a blanket over the blond girl.

Damian let out a small sigh, as he watched how Iris and Lexie retreated and was happy that she had trusted someone to go with her. He then moved his gaze towards Tatia that sat down. A soft smile formed on his lips as he walked over and reached down his hand. “How about a run in the mountains?” he asked with a low and alluring voice. Leon sighed and got up. “You kids have fun, I’ll go to the library and read” he mumbled as he quickly scurried away.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

Humør : I told myself each bruise is a lesson, and each lessons makes me better
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 180

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 09, 2021 4:27 pm

Daisy had just been on the phone with Maya after the morning rush she had been in after Tidus had called her. But luckily everything should have been fine and she had swung by at home to make sure that Maya was alright, and the angsty version of the newly turned vampire Wayne - she still had questions, but it seemed like Wayne was just overly paranoid so she let Maya handle it. Had just sent Nigel a text if he would call in on Maya at some time because of the situation - you never knew with new vampires, and maybe Aaron could help? And just as she pressed send, Cassian's name came up on her screen and she accepted the call having just sat down in her car. "Hey, what's up?" She wondered, breathing a little bit out looking towards her house, listening in.

Lexie's point of view

Lexie breathed out the second she came to her room. Everything was just spinning. Not only had she just gotten back to life today, she had found out her mother was alive, Sebastian was hanging by a tread and she was just exhausted. Lexie sat down on the bed, not taking long before she had made herself somewhat comfortable, her thoughts draining her mind just as much as her body already ached for sleep. Lexie wondered what Iris meant for a second then watching the larger white fox with nine-tails jump up on the bed - now this was cool, she barely had energy to express it with anything but a soft smile. Lexie chuckled a little before she let out a small yawn as the warm tails covered her. From that it didn't take long for the young witch to let sleep fall upon her.

Living room's point of view

Tatia moved her head towards Damian as he walked over towards her and reached down his hand, she breathed out before letting a smile form on her lips, then chuckling at Leon who sighed at them and left, before nodding a bit. "As if you even had to ask," Tatia took Damian's hand and got back up. With all the energy she had taken in from the fire, she could easily use it on a good run. "Lead the way," she spoke as she followed him.

Elias stayed back and clicked his tongue looking at Sarah. "Make yourself comfortable, I have a few calls I need to make, then I will be back - coffee?" He asked. He knew Lexie had been on the phone with Aleks, and he wanted to update him on the situation. And if he could get the right information from Aleks, he could go find Ash and get him here quicker than people seemed to remember he could - but it also took the right door.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 09, 2021 5:04 pm

Cassian breathed out as Daisy picked up, he wasn’t sure how to start. “Sebastian got hurt, badly” he finally said, feeling and hearing how his voice cracked. Not being able to hold back the emotions going through his body. He sat down and felt how tears were threatening to spill. “I don’t know if his going to make it” he almost whimpered, being completely out of his mind with worry. He wanted nothing more to call Ash. But how the hell did he explain to him, that he hadn’t been able to take care of Sebastian, keeping him safe? And now there were two kids upstairs fighting to stay alive.

Damian gave Tatia a big smile and pulled her closer, “let’s go then” he mumbled, looking over his shoulder after Leon before he leaned in and placed a soaring kiss on Tatia’s lips. “Coming and making me all distracted today” he mumbled, pushing some of her hair away letting his hand rest against her neck. Giving another small peck on her lips, he removed his hand from her neck to take hers in it instead. Turning around he looked towards Sarah and nodded with a warm expression before walking outside the house. Sarah gave them a little wave with a knowing smile on her lips. Breathing out nodding towards Elias as he walked off. “A cup of coffee seems like a really nice idea now, thank you Elias” she exhaled sitting down in the couch closing her eyes. Letting her fingers glide through her hair. Hopefully everything would turn out alright now.

It didn’t take long before the witch fell asleep. Since Iris wasn’t all that tired, it didn’t take long before she got bored. But she waited, at least until she was completely sure that she could sneak away to get something to eat or drink at least. Then she would come back, so she would at least be there when she woke up again. Very slowly she moved away from the bed, making sure that she wouldn’t wake Lexie up again. Then she jumped down, pushed the door open and trotted down the hallway still in her fox form.

Sarah almost dropped her jaw as she saw the Kitsune but sat still as it walked past her into the kitchen. Iris saw Elias standing and making coffee. Perfect. She didn’t even think about the fact that she was naked. She was among wolves, and as a shapeshifter you weren’t as insecure about being naked or people seeing you as such. Didn’t mean that you were all that confident in how you looked. But all in all, it wasn’t something the young kitsune thought about. As she reached out and took the cup, not thinking about the fact it might be for someone else, or him “Thank you” she said with a sweet smile and took a sip. A soft sigh left her, and she closed her eyes. Just what she needed.
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 09, 2021 6:11 pm

It was the sound of how his voice cracked that made her hold her breath, and blink a little. And Daisy breathed slowly out closing her eyes shut for a moment. "He will, we fill figure something out," she knew it was a foolish thing to promise, that someone would be okay when she hadn't seen what condition he was in. But if he was going to die, wouldn't she know? It broke her heart to hear how the sadness overwhelmed him without her being there right now, and she wanted nothing than to just start driving already and get to him. "He is going to make it, okay-" Daisy licked her lips a little, "where are you? I will come, I'm already in my car," she could feel her heart speeding up. Not that she could do much to Sebastian, but she could be there for Cassian. And having her close would also mean they could know if death was knowing on the door.

Tatia couldn't help but chuckle a little as Damian pulled her closer, then leaning in and she felt his lips against hers. She reciprocated the kiss, before a smile formed on her lips by the his words, "mmh, to bad huh?" She mused a little, breathing out to the touch of his hand pulling a lock of her hair behind her ear, and feeling it rest against her neck before he took her hand again. "Let's get out of here," she kissed his upper arm softly before dragging him outside.

Elias walked to the kitchen and started making some coffee, there was a lot of emotions in the manor. It was clinging to the walls, making him exhale as he closed his eyes for the moment, making a cup for himself and one for Sarah. It had to be a weird day for her as well. Standing in his own thoughts he finished up making the coffees, so he didn't even hear the footsteps from the kitsune that came closer towards him. It wasn't till she reached over and took the cup of coffee he was about to take for himself, he looked to the side and raised his brow a little bit. "You know, if you wanted a cup - all you needed to do was ask?" He replied with a little half smile, before a small chuckle left him, "did she fall asleep alright?" Elias asked before taking out another cup, and made a third one. He would make one for Cassian, but also wanted to let him just sit for a moment, maybe wait til Melanie made it down stairs. Elias took one of the cups and walked to Sarah to hand it to her. "There you go," he gave her a soft smile before turning to Iris again. Walking back to the kitchen to finish making the third cup.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 13, 2021 1:54 am

He almost told her not to promise him that. Because if Sebastian didn’t pull through, it was easy to blame the persons that told you, that of course it would have happened. That was as simple as a human mind, trying to hold on to the small factors to survive losing someone that shouldn’t have been lost. “I’m not far, from you” he mumbled, giving the address of where he was. “The family I’m with right now, we have ties way back, and it’s also my ex-wife’s family” he informed, not wanting her to walk in here and suddenly be ambushed by the surprised if someone said something they shouldn’t have said. “It’s not only Sebastian, but Camila got hurt too, and apparently is a part of this pack” he explained, even though he felt like all of this wasn’t necessary after he had told them. But nothing really made sense to him anyway, at least he then knew that she couldn’t get mad because he had let things out. Could she? He was getting a headache pressing his fingers against his forehead. “I’m going to call Ash, and I might also call Selene, please just... get here” he mumbled, closing his eyes, and then made a small hum. “Love you, and drive safe” he whispered, before hanging up starring at his phone before he got up and walked back inside.

Iris gave Elias a cheeky smile after he told her, that she could just have told him if she wanted a cup. “But where is the fun in that” she asked as he asked if she had fallen asleep alright “yes, she did” Iris said with a much softer expression, watching him as he walked towards Sarah to give her a cup that he had made, after that she had stolen the one that probably had been for Sarah to start with. Sarah looked up and gave Elias a soft smile, thanking him as she leaned back with the cup between her hands. Iris drank the rest of the cup, and looked towards Cassian that stepped inside, looking like someone that was about to say something. His face turned from sad to stoic the moment he saw his naked sister. “Iris!” she rolled her eyes “iris!” she said in almost the same voice “Go get some clothes on” he almost begged, she sat down the cup and rolled her eyes “You’re never any fun” she mumbled, transforming into her fox form, and walking back to Lexie’s bedroom.

Cassian sighed, rubbing his face with his hands. “I’m going to call Ash, is Melanie down yet?” he asked Elias, as he wanted to ask permission if Selene could come, mostly now that Damian had seem to run off with his lover.
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 13, 2021 2:19 am

Daisy placed got the phone put on the car, making it easy for her to both listen to Cassian and enter the adresse. "Got it," she licked her lips a little bit. Then holding her breath for a second, as he told her what family he was with. His ex-wife's family, she blinked a little bit as she exhaled again. Then getting the car started and began to drive, she listened to the information about Camila also being harmed in all this. Daisy had met Camila beforehand, she had taken over after Sebastian after all - and Sebastian had snuck her in once or twice to see how the project were going. She licked her lips a little bit. Daisy liked Camila over all - who didn't like Camila? Going to call Ash, she wished she could get Ash a portal there, knowing how out of her mind she went whenever something had been up with Katelyn and now Maya - having your heart living outside your body was never really easy. "I'm on my way," she assured him, speeding just a little bit. "Love you too, see you soon." Then the call ended and Daisy exhaled deeply and shook her head a little bit. What a bloody mess. But she headed towards the location he had given her, luckily it was as he had said. Not far away at all, and by this hour almost no people on the roads.

Elias chuckled a little, now he did appreciate a little bit of fire and fun in the times of chaos. And Iris did provide him with that, even as he didn't see the situation perhaps like Sarah, or Cassian who came in and begged his sister to get dressed. Elias didn't even ask Cassian if he wanted a cup of coffee, he just handed him the cup he had made for himself but once again not gotten a chance to drink yet. "Melanie should be down in-" he pointed towards the stairs as his aunt came down passing the kitsune on her way down, blinking a little bit. "Hey - " she breathed out walking over towards Cassian, not really waiting to ask him how he felt about all of this, she knew he had to feel horrible, so she just walked over to give him a warm hug. "Do you have a picture or an adresse for where Ash is staying? I can easily go get him, you know. I just need the right set of doors," Elias then asked, he had after all been speaking to Lexie. Melanie let go of Cassian again and nodded towards Elias, it sounded like a good idea in her head. "Will you make me one of those?"she asked Elias regarding the coffee before looking towards Cassian again with a soft smile. Elias sighed a little bit but once again started making a cup of coffee - maybe this time he would actually get to drink one.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 13, 2021 12:09 pm

Hey” Cassian breathed out nodding towards Melanie as she came down, looking fresh out of a shower. Which he understood, she had after all, as the only one been covered in blood. Cassian shook his head, he didn’t have anything of the sort, and he wasn’t about to wake up Lexie to ask her. Letting out a soft breath of air, he let his tongue glide over his lips. “No, but I’ll ask him, then we can get him here as quick as possible” he said nodding, but before picking up his phone to call he looked towards Melanie “There is a woman in Sebastian’s life, Selene” he started, “They, have a bond like any other, and she would like to know if something has happened to Sebastian, but, the thing is she is a Beta and part of Walter Shaw’s pack” he looked towards Elias “I promise that she will keep herself in check and not challenge anyone, but she will be hard to tell not to come” he let out a small breath waiting for the answer he was giving before he would pick up the phone and call Ash as the first person.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 13, 2021 12:28 pm

Melanie pressed her brows a little bit, a mention of a woman in Sebastian's life. At first she wondered why it was of importance, but then the last brick fell into piece, a beta werewolf. Walter Shaw, she had met that guy before, regarding Neil's little wolf friend Rose. "She can come, but maybe you should warn her too - but I trust you," Melanie replied with a nod. Not because Melanie wanted to start of by having to put in a show of force, but she also would if it came to it. Because just as sweet and delicate Melanie could look, she was just as lethal. Besides, she was still making her mind up about this Walter alpha guy, especially after hearing about some of his turning events. She looked towards Elias who nodded as well.

It was late afternoon in New York by now, and Ash had just made it back to his hotel room when his phone rang. He looked at the screen, had just taken his shoes off. Why was Cassian calling him? Then it didn't take long for him to reply, because he knew Cassian wouldn't just call him without there being something of importance. "Hey Cassian - what's going on?" Ash could almost feel how his heart stopped just by waiting to know what was going on.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 13, 2021 1:08 pm

He nodded “You guys might have a thing or two you can bond over” he mumbled, while waiting for Ash to take the phone as he called him. Not that he got the time to elaborate on what he meant when he heard that small click and Ash’s voice on the other line. Cassian let out a heavy breath, not really knowing how to say. “It’s Sebastian” he finally said, and then he had no idea how to proceed. “Where are you, I’ll send someone to get you right away and, you can see him and I can tell you what happened face to face” that was the best he could do, because he wasn’t about to tell a father that his son had been kidnapped, and tortured for unknown reasons and that he could die if it hadn’t been for the fact that they had found him so quickly. That was face to face kind of talk. “So, hotel and room number” Cassian asked, as he turned towards Elias and told him the address and room number so he would be able to go get the Ash from his hotel in New York. Then there was the part about that Lexie’s mother was sitting on the couch. And that Lexie had died the day before. Now, all of that, again something he would much rather tell Ash, while he was looking him in the eye.

He then hung up and looked at Elias going to get Ash. He then picked up the phone and called Selene. Knowing she would be on a warrior’s path if she found this out herself. “Hello?” Selene picked up the phone rather quickly. Cassian explained once again, that Sebastian was hurt, and where he could be found. He didn’t even hear her say that she was coming before he heard the motorcycle turned on and that she hung up. “alright, that was everyone I could think of right now” Cassian breathed out and finally took a small sip of the coffee that Elias had handed him earlier.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 13, 2021 1:21 pm

Ash didn't breath out when he heard it was about Sebastian, but he did not waste a second on telling Cassian his whereabouts. Found a little bit, at least a little bit of comfort in the fact that he said he could get someone to get him right away. Well, Ash was a doctor, the many times he had told people good and bad news face to face, the heavy weight on Cassian's voice made it rather clear that it wasn't the best news. Ash quickly gave the hotels name and room. Elias picked up on it quickly, and opened his phone to get a direct idea of how it looked like - at least he could get to the hotel's front door. "Say I will be there in a few minutes," he then picked up his key and walked towards the nearest door and opened it before closing it behind him.

Melanie nodded a little bit. Then watching Cassian calling this beta Selene and exhaled a little bit. "I have faith in they will be okay, we have the best options for them in this house. And everyone including us will do everything we can to make sure they will recover - okay?" Melanie gave Cassian a little smile, taking the cup of coffee Elias just had finished making for her before going. "I've seen the symbol he had crafted in his forehead before, it's been used to try force powers from people - you know if he has or had some sort of power anyone would wish to remove?" Melanie then asked, turning her head a little bit to the side as she could hear a car parking outside, and the door close. She sniffed in the scent and pressed her brows a little bit together. "Anyone invited a banshee?" Melanie wondered and looked towards Cassian again.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 13, 2021 1:42 pm

He nodded slowly leaning up against the counter in the kitchen and looked towards Melanie, as she then went on to discuss the mark on his forehead. “Well,” Cassian blinked a little, Sebastian did have great powers, he was his son. So magically he had a lot of power, but it was still very untrained and unstable. Then it dawned to him “he was born with the ability to always know what feelings and problems a person had on their shoulders” he added, but why would someone like Rebekah want that kind of ability? What would she use that for, that was the big question. One he had no idea how to answer.

Looking up as Melanie asked if anyone had invited a banshee, he nodded. “Yeah, that’s me, it’s my girlfriend” he whispered, running his hand through his head. “She works with Sebastian, and Ash, his father” always an awkward way of answering that “it’s complicated” he mumbled, walking towards the door to greet Daisy as she would come in, and introduce her to the people that was still in the house. It wasn’t really like Cassian to be this lost for words, nor how awkward he acted around everyone. Truth be told, he had no idea how to behave. What to say or do. He just wanted to sit down, close his eyes and open them again when it was all over.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 2 Empty

Sending a signal that I'm here
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 5Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Andre steder i Grounds of Lily-
Gå til: