Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A caged bird [cw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Ace

Ace

Antal indlæg : 251

A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 1:28 am

Ace didn’t really want to reply to the fact that Hope mentioned that Aria simply wanted to be with her brother. Though he should care, they were so old that she should have so many other people she could pull around to parties. The thing that bothered him the most about Aria was how much of a leech she was. When Ace first appeared near her, she was just there. All the fucking time.
They got to the big hall and Ace quickly noticed how Hope’s ‘date’ was very quick to walk towards them. Oh, this guy bothered him, but only a quarter of how much his sister could bother him. His eyes turned over to Hope as she slid out of his arm. She had his attention, but he couldn’t help but notice how the blonde vampire stopped from approaching as Hope turned her back to him. It somehow satisfied Ace to see that Andrew respected Hope in that way. His eyes rested on Hope and watched how she made words appear on a paper, but as she put it into his breast pocket, his eyes didn’t leave her – almost as if he was afraid that if he looked away that she was going to be gone forever. Or maybe, that was just about how he felt. He savored the moment just in case she was going to disappear forever. “No, thank you for saving mine,” he whispered back to her. Honestly, if she hadn’t been there, he wasn’t sure if he had been in this good of a mood. But his mood wasn’t to read on his face, no it was packed away, only to be seen if someone had special powers to see his blooming pink emotions. He let her kiss the corner of his mouth, without moving his head to steal or change where the kiss would be. But the kiss made his lip curl just a tad. She then moved away and into Andrew’s arms. He noticed how Andrew whispered something and how Hope seemed to look confused at him. It made the almost emotionless, but happy face turn more stone cold. He watched them for a moment as they left before he turned his back to them and the exit. He then fished up the small note and read it. His whole body was almost lit on fire. A desired kind of panic. His emotions were almost like a zoo with broken cages. He turned around to see if he could find her, but instead, there was Aria. “Did you catch yourself a dame?” Aria asked, but only to be pushed away like an annoying 9-yearold on the shoulder. “Hey! Ace!” Ace’s eyes searched for the red dress. Where was she? “Ace, calm the fuck down,” Aria said and pulled his sleeve a bit Ace quickly turned towards Aria.
“Let go of my sleeve,” he sneered of her, and like a hurt puppy she took her hands away from him. Ace then pulled his gaze back to the crowd and took a slightly deeper breath in, catching up to her scent before he started to move out, “Have fun,” he told his sister, not even looking back at her. As he finally got outside, he noticed the car from last time. Alright then. As if he was in a hurry, he used his speed to catch up to the driver who was just about to close the door. “I’m joining,” he convinced the chauffeur before he got inside and sat wit the two of them. “Hello,” he said with a slightly wider smile, almost as if everything was perfect now – even though the smile was only for show.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Hope

Hope

Humør : I think my guardian angel drinks
Antal indlæg : 324

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 1:52 am

She didn’t really like Andrew, and she was half a mind of just leaving him at the party. But as they got out in the brisk air she took in a deep breath. She quickly spotted the fairy that she had used her powers on to get out of the mansion. It was amazing to see that she had actually managed to do it. Her chauffeur had even made sure to put her in another car and get her out of there. Now, there was a big possibility that she would be back, being used as a blood bank seemed to be something she enjoyed. At least now she had made sure that she got in the prober care. Now, why had she let Ace believe that she wouldn’t help her? One, because people didn’t know that she had a heart. Two, because if he was ever questioned, he wouldn’t know what had really happened. She walked over to the limo and waited for the driver to open and let her get in. The same with Andrew, but just as he was about to ask her what the hell had happened, the door opened once again. To say that Hope was surprised was an understatement. And it was very evident in the way she looked at him. Just before the chauffeur closed the door, Hope opened her mouth “Get out Andrew” clearly the vampire was not having it, so she turned her attention towards his, got eye contact. “Get, out” the slight purple shine shimmered over her eyes, and it was clear that the vampire was frighten out of his mind as he scrambled out of the limo. The door then closed, and it didn’t take long before the motor was running, and they were driving.

Dangerous to crash the limo party” she whispered with a soft smile on her lips. For a moment she just sat there, trying to fight every fiber. Every emotion in her body. But in the end, she couldn’t, and got up from her seat and went over to him. Before she could stop herself, she kissed him. Though she was quick to pull away. Took in a deep breath, as she sat down next to him instead. “Sorry” she whispered, knowing he wanted to take things slow.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 2:49 am

Ace could see how both parties were surprised of his sudden attendance. He raised his brows a little and looked towards the other vampire as Hope told him to leave. He raised his brows a little and widened the smile which was only for display. He heard how Hope talked a little more sternly and noticed the purple shimmer from her eyes. The vampire could look like he was shitting his pants. Ace’s smile disappeared to something which seemed way more like him to show, but he let his eyes follow the vampire until he was all the way out and the chauffeur closed the door again.
He looked back at Hope when she whispered to him, “Was it?” he raised his brows a little as if he hadn’t sensed the danger. He had noticed how Hope had sent the vampire out very, very quickly, but despite from that, what else had been dangerous? He seemed to be welcome after all, right?
The zoo of emotions was slightly quieter now, but he could feel how his heart was burning to get closer to the one it had attached itself to. But she gave in before him. He kissed her back, with no hesitation. He noticed the deep breath and how she apologized. “No,” he whispered and turned a little so he could remove any armrest between them. “Kiss me,” he asked of her, and leaned closer to her. He let the hand which was furthest away from her travel to her knee and the other hand seek to her neck. He was not planning on pushing her away. No, not this time. He was thinking clearly enough right now, and she had told him that he could just talk to her about it. So, that was what he was planning on doing if anything were to happen which would be too much. But to be fair, they had already gone all the way, so could it really be too much? Okay, who was he trying to fool. No matter what he was going to be better to talk with her about what the hell was happening behind that forehead of his.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 11:27 am

Her blue eyes glided over his face as he told her no. Now no could mean a lot of things. No don’t think about it, no stop, or just all together don’t do that. But she could have sworn her heart stopped beating all together, as the words left Ace.

Kiss me

Forgot to breath, even react for a good amount of time, until he got closer to her. When she felt his fingers find her knees and the other hand placed itself on her neck. A raspy breath was pulled through her lips, not knowing what to think of this. On one hand she wanted nothing more to just give in. To throw herself at him, and let the past be in the past. But on the other hand, she was so afraid of how much he had hurt her. That small voice telling her not to get attached, that next time it would just be worse. Because next time, she wouldn’t be able to survive him breaking her heart. A moment felt like an hour, before she leaned towards him again. Just stopping a mere hairs width from his lips. Feeling her hot breath mixing with his cold. Then she finally took that last step; kissing him ever so gently at first. Her hand that found his cheek, falling, feeling how her whole body was reacting on just this moment. As if someone had sat it in flames. A soft moan left her, as she repositioned herself, only to let herself get a second of fresh air before pressing her lips towards his again.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 1:34 pm

He picked up on the confused hold of her breath as he asked her to kiss him. He almost understood why. He never really understood himself either, so he couldn’t blame her at all. But she leaned closer, and he could feel the tension only getting greater. Her hot breath on his cold skin and only a moment after her lips on his. He kissed her back just as gently as she had. It was like small explosions just underneath his skin spread all over his body, giving him slight goosebumps. The soft moan that left her spread a warmth in him. She kissed him again as soon as she had gotten some air. He leaned a little closer, a little more eager. Shortly he let his lips leave hers, “I promise,” he whispered and kissed her again a little more sensual. He didn’t tell her what he promised yet, but he promised he was going to be nice. He wasn’t going to throw her out like he had done. He was going to deal with his fears with her. Ace promised that he was going to try and let her in for good, that he would lover the parades.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 2:00 pm

She opened her eyes as words left his lips. The words promise. Now she was a sceptic at heart, and normally she would never have given him the chance to get this close to her again. But knowing that she would regret it if she didn’t try, she pushed all the warning signs trying to make her stop and pull away, down. It was also very hard to think any coherent thoughts when he kissed her like that. When he made her heart sing, and every neurons in her brain fire off. Sending pleasured thrills down her back, begging for more of him.

She felt how the temperature rose in the back of the limo, as they kept kissing. She could feel how her blood was rushing through her veins, and the medication that she had taken had started to loosen their effect on her. Which meant he could smell, probably taste, and hear on her how much she wanted him. But she also had to pull back. Last time she hadn’t noticed that he hadn’t wanted it just as much as she did. So, what was to make sure that she wasn’t pushing over some invisible line now? A soft smile formed on her lips, and her hand found his chest and pressed gently towards it. “Maybe, maybe we should slow down?” she asked, not about to make the same mistake twice.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 4:09 pm

Ace was thinking more clearly about what he was doing, even though he did feel how things were getting hotter on the back seat. He did want to spend time with her, and her whole being was interesting to him and someone he actually felt like he liked being with – And Ace didn’t like being with that many people. He could sense that whatever she had taken was wearing off, and the way her blood was pumping faster around in her body made him wish for more. He wanted her closer. Everything about her was dragging him closer. Their kisses, her breath, her beating heart, her touch and the small sounds which left her occasionally. She pulled a little away and he slowly opened his eyes to look at her. Something in him wondered if it was because she was doubting his promise or if she simply wanted to go slower, which he wanted to respect fully. She smiled, and it was quick to transfer to his lips. “We can slow down,” he whispered a little, “But I’m okay with this,” he said and leaned just a little closer to her. He didn’t want to pressure her, just in case she wasn’t feeling for the pace they had been taking.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 4:43 pm

Her tongue glided over her swollen lips as he told her that they could slow down. Now, there were both a part of her brain that celebrated that idea. As the other was begging to get closer. He was okay with this, it helped. But she had also thought that he had been okay with what they had done last time. Then he leaned in closer, and her breath was caught in her throat once again. “Okay” she whispered, nodding softly letting her blue eyes find his dark brown. “But” she inhaled letting her eyes drift to his lips before they found his again. “you set the pace, and I’ll follow, and if you want to stop, you stop” waiting for him to kiss her again, felt like an eternity. How her heart hammered in her chest wanting nothing more than for him to make her his. Which was such a terrifying thought. Because she had never thought that she wanted to be anyone’s again. But here she was, and she didn’t want to be anywhere else.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 5:01 pm

He didn’t press on to her as her eyes found his and but’ed him. His eyes studied hers and noticed how her eyes moved a little around on his face, which somehow made a little cheeky smile appear on his lips. He held his breath a little as she put up a condition. “Okay,” he breathed out and for a moment he let the words settle. They had agreed to something and communicated like people should. She didn’t move from her spot, which made him almost move from his seat and halfway over to hers. He pulled her closer and kissed her lovingly and longingly. The hand which had been on her knee slid down under her legs and he pulled her legs across his. The hand which had held her close found it’s way to her back to support her. He let his lips pull away for a moment. “I never got to know where we’re going?” he wondered a little short on breath and kissed her gently. Were they on their way to her place, a hotel or what had been the plan for Andrew and Hope?
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 3:08 pm

She could breathe again as he moved and pulled her body close to his. A side looped smile formed on her lips as she understood that she had done something right. Letting him get all the power to make sure that they didn’t cross any lines that he had placed, which she couldn’t see. When he moved to pull her on top of him, she quickly let her fingers grab the red fabric of her dress and hoisted it up to her thighs so she more easily could sit crossed over his legs. He pulled away to ask her a question, before kissing her gently again. Opening her eyes, she let her fingers glide over his cheek, before her thump slowly followed the outer line of his ear. “Well since we don’t have to drop Andrew off” she mumbled kissing him again “We are going back to my place, unless you want me to tell the driver that we need to drive you home first?” she asked. It would be another way, as he lived at grounds of lily and she lived in the town center of Aston in the apartments. But if he would rather just go home, she wasn’t about to force him with anything.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 3:39 pm

She felt how her fingers gently ran over his cheek, giving him a light smile as the warmth of her skin spread on his cold skin. He listened carefully as she spoke about Andrew again. His eyes were closed, and he enjoyed the gentle kiss she gave him. He licked his lips a little as she suggested to drive home to him first. He opened his mouth to reply but ended up giving her a soft, short kiss. He was trying to sense how long he could go without blood. Would it be hours or maybe till the morning? “I’ll be fine by your place,” he whispered. He slowly opened his brown eyes to look into hers, “I should be fine for quite some time,” he leaned in again and gave her a gentle kiss. It was incredible how different he could feel when they were alone than when they were somewhere public. It really made a gigantic difference for him.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 3:59 pm

Oh, how she wanted to lean in and kiss his jaw. Let her lips travel to his ear, down his throat. Nipple his skin and hear him make those sound she had gotten him to make last time they had spent time together like this. But she didn’t. Still afraid what would happen if she overstepped some invisible line. It would take time, before she truly trusted that it would be alright. And that he would keep his promise. Just because you promised something, didn’t mean you couldn’t break it. When he told her that he would be fine at her place, and that he would be fine for quite some time. She didn’t understand at first, before it hit her. That he might become hungry and needed to feed. “That, we can figure out, if it comes down to it” she whispered “I have been keeping up the supplements that you asked me to take, to make sure that I would regenerate blood cells more quickly” she hadn’t even thought about the fact that she didn’t need to. And when she had realized that she wasn’t seeing him again. She had kept on doing it, also because she had felt an increase in her energy levels. So, it couldn’t hurt, could it? Her blue eyes locked with his as she gave him a small smile. Funny, she felt so shy, where last time she had just followed along without second thought. Now she second guessed every move she made.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 4:44 pm

It seemed like it didn’t hit her at first, that he could need blood at some point, but when it did, she was quick to reply. He hummed a little to her reply. It wasn’t like he wanted her to offer her blood like she had just done, blood flasks and bags were fine, and he was sure he could just go to the nearest hospital to get some. She mentioned she had kept on taking the supplements he had asked her to which made him smile a little wider. “I know,” he mumbled, “Or… I can smell it,” he corrected himself. It wasn’t like he had been stalking her. “You know it makes you healthier,” he kissed her jaw a little and let his hand glide up her outer thigh. “And it makes the blood taste better,” he mumbled while he kissed her down her neck. “So, you’re actually only tempting me,” he stopped his kisses by her collarbone and pulled back to look at her again. Why had she kept taking them? A hint of jealousy hit him when he remembered how Andrew and nibbled at her throat earlier. Had he been allowed to drink from her? He pulled her a little closer. “How did you even get to know Andrew?” he wondered with his lips close to hers.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 4:56 pm

She couldn’t help the smile that formed on her lips. Satisfied that he could smell it on her. She couldn’t explain it, but it almost made everything so much better. Which, at the same point disgusted her. Was she no better than the fairy she had found and made sure got treatment? Almost finding a thrill in being a blood bag to a vampire. No, she was better than that. She had to be.

Ace quickly got her to think about only him, as his lips travelled down her jaw. His fingers that slid up her outer thigh. Almost doing all the things that she had just thought about doing to him. A soft hum left her as he told her that she was only tempting him. It hadn’t really been why she had done it, mostly because she had kept thinking that she was going back to him. And then reminded once again that their deal was done after she had sent off the last of the blood bags that she had owed him. Then he pulled back, and she could feel the jealousy bobble around him. Lifting an eyebrow, she looked at him, not really understanding what was going on. Then an image hit her, and she saw how Andrew had nipple her skin. Oh – oh. She leaned her head a little to the side, and then let her lips move from his towards his ear. “Why? Would you be annoyed if I made the same deal with him, as I made with you?
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 5:23 pm

She leaned closer to him, and he tried not to make himself take in her smell. Where words were like a cold shower. It turned off the fire again hand he took a deeper breath in before he let both of his hands find their way to her ribcage and pull her away. “That’s not funny,” he said quite stoic. Oh yes, jealousy had hit him hard already. He watched her for a moment. “Would you really do that?” Would Andrew really bring a fairy to a vampire gala which was all about blood without getting the possibility to get some himself? It would be a stupid vampire in that case. Ace sounded almost concerned for her, but he certainly also believed that she was smarter than that. In general, he thought it was crazy of her to throw herself at a party like that with anyone else than him. But maybe it was just because he didn’t think there would be anyone else who could contain their thirst just as well as him.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 5:33 pm

Now she had expected that her words would have an effect, maybe it was also a way for her to test him. Because did he deserve just to get off the hook like that? Saying a few words, inviting her out on er dinner date. And then think she would forget how he had treated her? No. Especially not when he felt the need to be jealous about who she had brought to the party. “I beg to differ” she answered, as he pushed her back. Her eyes almost with no emotions looked at him, as he asked if she would really do that. “Why wouldn’t I?” she asked, lifting a brow “Did you forget that you were the one kicking me out, not wanting anything to do with me?” sure he had wanted to help if she had decided to keep the child, but it had been so cold, so clinical. I’ll make sure you can get through it. Not that he would be there when the child was born. Which had spoken volumes about how he felt about her at that given time. “He only took me, because he is a friend of one that owes me a favor, and I needed a way in – which now seemed a waste of time given she was dead before I could do anything” where his mood had been turned off as she had used his jealousy against him. All of this was not doing it for her, so she got off his lap and sat down in the car seat beside him.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 6:19 pm

Alright. She thought it was funny. He certainly didn’t. It was incredible how the two of them could go from butterflies in the gut to no emotions at all. Why wouldn’t she; well it was dangerous to simply think that a vampire could keep themselves at bay for long enough when they had to be close for such a long time. He didn’t want to reply to why she wouldn’t make a deal like that again, because she had seemingly been willing to do it before in hope to safe her friend. He clenched his jaw a little as she reminded him of how awful he had been and just thrown her out. “I don’t think I can forget it, no, but I’m trying to,” he mumbled as a reply. It was also a ‘thanks for the reminder’. He watched her closely as she explained how she had gotten inside with him. She was about to get off him, but he quickly put his hands around her waist and pushed her back onto his lap. “Please,” he said with a slight frown, “Let’s talk,” he exhaled. “You did everything you could to safe her,” he tried to assure her. “And it wasn’t a complete waste of time, was it?” he asked and tilted his head a little. “You even carried daisies,” he reminded her.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 8:59 pm

She didn’t get to slide off his lap as he pulled her back just as she tried. Narrowing her eyes, she looked at him, clearly not very happy with how he was acting. But she softened a little when he told her please, and that they should talk instead of her just turning away. Her body relaxed a little and as he told her that she did everything she could, it was hard for her to believe him. She could have done so much more, gotten her out the first time she had attended. There was always more to do, especially when it ended up with someone getting killed. “Are you trying to convince me the fact that we found each other at the ball, makes up for the fact that my friend is now dead?” she asked, first looking like she angry. But soft smile formed on her lips, shaking her head and let out a sigh before looking back at him again.  “Sometimes, you just make me so infuriated at you” she mumbled leaning forward pressing her forehead against his. “Being jealous at Andrew, please, I would thew him up and spit him out before he knew what was going on, boring old man like that – not my type really” she then ended leaning towards his cheek and pressed her lips against it.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 10:31 pm

One would have to be blind to not notice how she wasn’t happy about having to stay put, but it seemed to help that he wanted to try and work it out. She tried to make their meeting and how her friend had died equal. That wasn’t what he had tried to tell her. He had tried to tell her, that at least something good came out of the visit to the ball. “What no-” he said but then noticed how a slight smile formed on her lips and he could relax a bit again. He licked his lips a little as she said she could get infuriated at him. He wanted to tell her she should get used to it, because it might not change, but before he could say anything she continued. His smile widened a little. “You say and kiss my cheek,” he laughed a little. “You do know that I am way older than him and probably way more boring, right?” he wondered and let his forehead rest on the space between her neck and shoulder with a sigh.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 10:59 pm

When he laughed, it was like her heart skipped a beat. Almost made a small dance of joy, because it was one of the best sounds she had heard, which was weird because it wasn’t the first laugh, she had heard she enjoyed. Nor the only sound that hadn’t given her joy. But there was just something about it, she couldn’t describe what it was. But she loved when – what had she just thought? She widened her eyes, but didn’t move away from her spot she had placed herself in. Mainly because she didn’t want him to see how she looked right now. A soft hmm, left her as he told her that he was way older, and probably much more boring. “The difference that I found you much more enjoyable being around” she whispered stretching her throat a little as he put his forehead against it. Felt the cold breath that formed around her collarbone. Just as quickly as the fire had been drenched, just as fast did he reignite it.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 11:16 pm

Ace shook his head a little as she mentioned she had found him much more enjoyable to be with. He straightned his head back up to look at her. “Well, I would be lying if I told you you’re just as boring as everyone else,” he said with a light smile. “I enjoy your company very much,” he said and leaned a little back into the seat. “That scares me too,” he confessed. God, Hope made him scared of many intereations and it was honestly freaking him a little out. “But I can handle it better than so much else,” he added to assure her that she hadn’t been too much. “Do you know how long the ride is?” he wondered and looked towards where the chauffeur should be.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 12:02 am

She leaned back as he straightened himself up and looked at her. Her eyes glided over his face as he explained that he enjoyed her company very much. But also, that it scared him. Maybe it was everything that could reveal that the old vampire had feelings that scared him. Which she could understand, she had after all seen his reaction after she had created the image of the black-haired woman that he had desired right after the first time they had been at the mansion. How long they had come since then. “shouldn’t take much longer” she mumbled, and right she were, because just as she had said those words the car stopped. Gliding off his lap, she waited for her chauffeur to open the door and gratefully took the hand he offered to get her out. It wasn’t like there was much to rejoice as they looked at the apartment complex that she lived in. But it was duable and she wasn’t really the type that put down roots, so this had been a first in a very long time, that she had bought an apartment. She waited for Ace to get out before she gave the driver an envelope with the payment for the days service and then walked towards the apartment’s staircase. She was quick to open it, letting Ace in and walked up to the second floor to the door leading her into her apartment. She had to take a deep breath, as she hadn’t let anyone in, not even her sisters. Before she finaly turned the key. “Welcome to my home” she mumbled, kicking of her high heels letting out a soft sigh of pleasure. Her home was sparce. Not really a whole lot of furniture or anything that gave it much personality. A few paintings that hadn’t been put op on the wall, and then there were a laptop on her kitchen table and files filled around it. She flicked on the light, as she walked over to her fridge and opened it. “Want something to drink? I have water, beer, juice?” she asked, as she took out a water bottle for herself and unscrewed it to take big sip of water. “I also have whiskey if you rather have that” she said with a soft smile, still feeling a little anxious having him in her space.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 8:31 pm

It was like her words were stopping the car. He let her get off his lap and got out of the car, ready to follow Hope to her place. He watched how she handed an envelope to the driver. He guessed the money was counted for him. Things had been planned very well. It didn’t seem like the apartment complex was anything overly exclusive, which didn’t really matter to Ace.
She opened up and they continued up to the second floor where she lived. He picked up how she took a deeper breath in and wondered what might be troubling her. She opened the door and invited him welcome, “Thank you,” he said and immediately let his eyes look around. He heard how she sighed in pleasure, just by taking of her shoes. It also reminded him, that he should probably take of his shoes and jacket too. As soon as he had put his jacket away, he looked over his shoulder as she offered him something to drink. His hand glided down his jacket before he turned around. “Water is fine,” he said and mirrored the soft smile. With slow steps he moved forward to look at the place. He scratched his chin a little while he thought and then turned around to face her in the kitchen again, “How long have you lived here?” he wondered. If she didn’t already stand nearby, he would approach her.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 9:15 pm

And water you shall get” she mused and took another bottle out and turned towards him. Watching how he looked around. For a moment she was struck with the feeling that entered her heart. She leaned against the fridge for a moment, just taking him in. Trying to feel her panic and not let it rule over her body. She had let him in, and for a reason. It was okay that he was here, it was nice even. As he turned around to ask how long she had lived here, she started walking towards him handing him the bottle of water. “Not long, besides the friend I was trying to find, I was trying to find my family, and the lead on that let me here” she unscrewed the lid to her bottle and took a sip walking towards the sofa and sat down. “And now that I found them, it put down the payment for the place instead of just leasing it, so” she took in a big breath and let it out again looking towards the tv that she had still the hang up on the wall “I guess I’m actually staying for good this time, not running away or doing something else, but try – to heal what broke when I was teleported from wonderland and to this place, but not with my family. Used over a thousand years, just to get to the right time” she mumbled, taking another sip, almost wishing she had taken a beer instead. “Sorry, I’m oversharing” she pressed her brows together. She never did that, she never overshared. She looked over her shoulder towards him. “Infuriating” she mumbled letting a small smile appear on her lips.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 9:48 pm

Ace received the water bottle and she started to talk. It was almost like she was finally handed a microphone to tell her story. He didn’t even interfere but simply listened and followed. He sat down next to her, with his body turned a little towards her. She had been searching for both her friend and her family. The last one had been found and she had chosen to stay. His head tilted a little as he listened while he listened and he took a smaller sip of his water. Was she even aware of what she was saying? She apologized which made Ace knit his brows closer together. “It’s okay,” he said softly. “You haven’t really been talking to anyone about this, have you?” he wondered and looked from one of her eyes to another. It was interesting how she was from wonderland and somehow had been teleported to this place all alone seemingly. How had she survived the first couple of years? It was all quite interesting, but it sounded lonesome to spend more than a thousand years to search for the right time to find one’s family. Ace on the other hand spent all of his time trying to avoid his family. “How is your family?” he allowed himself to ask too.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A caged bird [cw]   A caged bird [cw] - Page 2 Empty

A caged bird [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Bye bye little bird
» Like a bird set free