Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Like a bird set free

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

Like a bird set free Empty
IndlægEmne: Like a bird set free   Like a bird set free EmptyLør Apr 24, 2021 8:15 pm

Date: 25th of April 2021
Time: Noon
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Frederik xx
_______
It was a while since she had been back. Even further since she had been saved from Calvin's claws. She didn't really recall what had went down, her mind still trying to sort out what had been real and what was an illusion. If it hadn't been for Azrael she reckoned she would still have been out of her mind. It didn't even matter the fact that she had been locked in her room in the bunker back home with Michael, because she had barely even been in the room, she had been fighting whatever influenced her mind. It had taken months to recover from, and she still wasn't completely there, but she was a hunter, she had to get up and be ready. Elenora knew her brother was worried about her, and she hadn't even picked up on the fact if anyone actually had called him about all of this. Elenora hadn't spoken to anyone other than her father and uncle, maybe she had managed to mumble a few words to Erin at some point. She knew Zachary was missing, perhaps the reason she finally had managed to leave her own bed and go out. She needed to see Frederik. Even if she had been with her biological family, Frederik was her family first. It hadn't taken her long to trace him down, just because she had been out of her game for a few months - it didn't mean she forgot how to use her tech. So, she managed to come to the penthouse, and rang the door bell, and as a tall beautiful woman opened up - she knew he would have found his new mate.

The woman, Zitora, had gestured Elenora to the couch and given her something to drink while she called Frederik. Or really, she used her telepath abilities to get a hold on him quickly. Telling him that his sister was sitting here home. Luckily Zitora knew he wasn't that far away. She also explained that Elenora seemed to be in fine shape, so he knew he shouldn't expect a horror show or anything. If anything Elenora looked haunted, but it was mostly clear in the eyes of people who knew her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Frederik

Frederik

Antal indlæg : 97

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a bird set free   Like a bird set free EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 5:24 pm

Outfit: Link

Frederik had just gotten out of the shower and applied his shaving cream. It had been a long day of searching on the different servers for any sight of Elenora – and he hadn’t been searching in the nearby area. He had been quite far out because he had already been searching closer to his home. He had also been out the night before kicking some asses to get information. This was also why he had chosen to take his time with his shaving. He had been needing care for himself, just a little. He had even picked up the straight razor, and not just some machine or those cheap razors. While he watched himself shaving, he heard the doorbell, immediately wondering who it was, trying to concentrate on whatever Zitora was going to tell.

Your sister is here. His eyes widened, and he was just about to put everything down and rush out with shaving cream on a quarter of his jaw when Zitora told him that she seemed to be in fine shape. He sighed in relief before he picked up the straight razor again and continued, before he took the alum stone, wet it and rubbed it over the shaved area. As soon as he was done, he quickly unraveled the towel and put on a white t-shirt and some dark pants before he rushed downstairs. His eyes slightly widened, searching for Elenora and when they finally landed on her he hurried towards her. He was inspecting her from the distance. Attitude, skin, body language and lastly, when he got close enough, her eyes. He stopped within arm’s reach. “Who did this?” he asked feeling some fury burn in his stomach. Calmly, he raised his hand to grab around his sister’s chin to make sure she didn’t just shove it off.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a bird set free   Like a bird set free EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 5:51 pm

Her head turned towards the stairs as she heard someone coming down, and she got up from the couch, relief reached her eyes from actually seeing him again. She was still not completely used to him being alive. And the past months hadn't really helped convince her that it wasn't her imagination. Her eyes seemed disconnected, not enough for strangers to suspect anything being wrong. And to Frederik it was almost like watching her back when she first started hunting, when she had started at the hunting school, the first days after learning about how brutal the world was. Yet again, she was here survivor of yet another horror show. Who did this? Her lips split for a smalle second, letting the air in through her mouth, trying to find her words for a small second, not something that was hard for her usually. "Some demon on Southside," she replied a bit dry but kept it real. They were brought up to be able to handle stuff like this, they should be able to handle this if they asked their father. "You can give me a hug you know, I won't break," she chuckled a bit and stepped closer to him, letting her arms wrap around him while leaning her head against his chest. Elenora closed her eyes, feeling her emotions arise, on just how much she had missed him while being gone. For a moment she just felt like she was her, not some big tough huntress trying to save the world from the supernatural - she was just Elenora.

"I will let you two have a moment," Zitora gave Frederik a warm smile followed by a nod before she headed into another room where she could focus on a work case. Elenora just stood there for a while with her arms around her brother, not really eager to let go again, but finally she did. Sometimes she wondered what she would be without that light and positive aura that was hanging around her, holding her together every single moment of the day. "It's good to see you again, I'm sorry it had to be this long. My father kept me in till he seemed it fitting for me to come back out again, but I'm okay.   In our definition of okay at least," she assured him and breathed out.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a bird set free   Like a bird set free EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 7:28 pm

She stood up, making him sure that she had actually walked in herself. It gave him a slight feeling of security, even though it withered as he saw her eyes close enough. It had been such a long time since he had seen her look that way. She replied with whom had done this to her and his thoughts immediately went to old fashions. Wanting to figure out who it was and make sure he wouldn’t do such thing again. He thought of what to bring and- and- You can give me a hug you know, he blinked slightly, as if he put away the mindset that had been pulled out from the dark. He met her halfway and wrapped his arms tightly around her. He didn’t want to let go, but having an idea of what may have happened, he would let her determine how long the embrace was going to last.

In Frederik’s head, he thanked Zitora for letting them have a moment, he also gave her a slight smile back and watched how she exited the living room. As soon as Elenora loosened her grip, Frederik did too. “I can tell that it’s our definition,” he said looking calmly, but slightly worried at her. “I’ve been worried sick,” he frowned, “I’m glad you’re in one piece,” he said with a small smile. She wasn’t the normal kind of okay, just like she said. “How long did he keep you?” he asked, wondering how long Michael had kept Elenora away from the world. He didn’t mean to ask how long the demon had kept her, but he hoped that the mindset was set alright enough to know that it was Michael he meant.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a bird set free   Like a bird set free EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 4:44 am

He could tell. Of course he could. Not even her father Michael, could tell yet, but then again Frederik and he had known each other all their lives. Elenora understood his worry, it was just as worried as she had been when Joseph had taken him. Her thought quickly returning to Joseph, where was he even now? She had forgotten to ask with everything going on. Elenora took a deeper breath in, and breathed out with a nod as he said that he was happy she was in one piece. So was she, so was she, even if it had taken a little extra help but push her mind back to its normal state - her natural abilities had helped a lot. How long did he keep you? Elenora narrowed her eyes shortly, for a short moment she wondered which he Frederik referred towards. She also knew he couldn't just so bluntly ask about the demon as the first thing, and it seemed to be better knowing how long she had recovered from rather than being held captive. "I reckon since just the end of February till around now, but to be honest, I don't even recall all of March. I couldn't get out of my own head, it was like, I couldn't tell what was real and what was an illusion in the end," she confessed and biting her lower lip for a second. If it had been their father, she would had gotten told to walk it off most likely with a shot of La Souillure De Paix. Having gone at least over six month without it, she had for a second forgot it existed. "I still have some minor problems recalling what actually went down there, but it's coming back in pieces. But I will be okay, it's not the worst thing that has ever happened to me," she breathed out slightly heavy. Sadly, it wasn't the worst.

Her eyes left him for a second looking to the skyline window, this place was glorious. They were brought up in a rich and wealthy family, it wasn't like they weren't used to this kind of luxury, but Zitora had great taste. "You like it here?" She asked and took a deeper breath in. Elenora wrapped her arms around herself for a while. This feeling of belonging somewhere, was what she'd had with Archie and now he was dead. It had only been a year, but the fact that they were supposed to get married next month if it hadn't been for his too soon death, was devastating. Even more devastating than any torture or illusion, because this hurt her in a place where she didn't allow many people in, her heart.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a bird set free   Like a bird set free EmptySøn Maj 30, 2021 12:33 am

Frederik didn’t like what she told him. She had been kept away from the world for two months, which must’ve meant there had been a great deal of healing she had needed. Mind, body, soul. Traumatized might even be a category her experience would fit into. He knew very well of how the family usually handled such experiences. A shot of Souillure De Paix and a walk; then you’re ready to fight again. But time had changed for Frederik. He had gotten sober from the toxic that their father had made for them. He wasn’t really sure how long Elenora had gone without it, but he could almost tell it had been more than just a month, by the way she looked. It would also make sense since she had been gone for so long. It’s not the worst thing that has ever happened to me. He knew they had seen some shit, growing up in that family. He didn’t expect her to compare with all the other things she had tried. “I guess that is a slight relief,” he mentioned with a soft smile.

You like it here? A small smile appeared on his lips, as she seemed to want to talk about something else than her condition. “I love it,” he said almost radiating with the love that he had found within her. He let his arm wrap around her shoulders, pulling her into a side hug, while they could look out at the skyline.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a bird set free   Like a bird set free EmptyTors Jun 03, 2021 4:16 am

Elenora took a deeper breath in, as she saw the smile on his face. The way he radiated love and just happiness was like a pull towards her, making the positive energy strengthen her. She couldn't recall the last time she had seen him this sort of happy, if she ever had. They didn't have much time for happiness in their family, it was like it had went down the hill back when they had lost their younger brother - and then, it had just been them and Jules. Jules still not knowing he was alive, and she wasn't sure how she would take it, also given her former experience with meeting that stupid witch that had burned not just Julianne but also setting an entire hotel on fire. He pulled her into a side hug, making a warmer smile show on her lips. "I'm glad. You do seem to be actually happy, I'm very happy for you," she confessed as she looked over the skyline. Seeing the sun shinning over the city, warming everything up to make it ready for summer to come within a few months. She had been looking forward to spring and summer, getting her strength back after a the cold fall and winter. His happiness was affecting her, but only in the best way possible, making her feel more at ease, happier herself. She leaned her head towards his shoulder, taking a deeper breath in. "I'm very grateful to have you, you know that right?" She said with a lower voice, giving a second to be vulnerable, it wasn't something she expressed a lot. If she did she often covered her emotions up with humor, but the time away and sitting in darkness all alone, it made her regret not really having expressed it vocally, even if he might know, she wanted to know that she had said it.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like a bird set free   Like a bird set free Empty

Like a bird set free
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Bye bye little bird
» A caged bird [cw]
» It's bird hunting season
» I'm out man! I'm free man!
» Our kindness is for free

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Mikaelson Road :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 7-18-
Gå til: