Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

This is just a sick joke, right?

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Sterling

Sterling

Antal indlæg : 155

This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 5:40 pm

He looked down at her as she pulled a little away. Okay, his story might not make complete sense, and he could also see it on her face. She clearly didn’t understand how his parents could be rich if they were hunters. Oh no. How should he explain make her understand without making her think that he was brutal?
He shook his head with a little smile. “We’re definitely not like poachers.” He assured her. “Some people hire us for hunts, and it pays quite well depending on how much you risk your life,” he explained.

She guessed that there was more than one hundred scars on him, which was correct. There was so many. He wanted to reply to her that, yes, he had been killing that many ‘animals’ just like the ones yesterday, but she quickly hit him with another question. A pandemic? It confused him for a moment, and he shook his head, just like her. “Hey, no, it’s alright,” he laughed a little and tried to figure out how he could reply to her questions the best. “There’s no pandemic going on. The creatures we encountered yesterday are dangerous supernatural beings,” he explained, “I hunt supernatural beings who causes trouble,” he said and exhaled, “I don’t kill unless it’s a part of the task or if people are in danger,” he tried to explain. He hunted a lot, and was used to encounter supernaturals on a daily basis.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jade

Jade

Humør : I'm a nice person, but I'm about to start throwing rocks at people
Antal indlæg : 170

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 6:09 pm

She tried to follow what he was explaining about the scars, and what his parents and him did for a living. As he started laughing her smile became a little better, trusting that she hadn’t said or done anything to offend him. But then he started debunking the pandemic idea, so what had been wrong with those bears. Supernatural beings. The smile disappeared quickly as she just looked at him, taken aback and a little scared. Maybe he had hit his head yesterday? Because, there was no such things as supernatural beings, was there? Her heartrate picked up as he kept going about what had happened yesterday and what he did for a living. A soft confused laugh left her, before it picked up intensity. No he was joking right? Right? Her laugh died down as the information turned in her head. He head meant it. She got up and wrapped the blancket around her “Please tell me you’re joking, please, you don’t mean, Oh my god, what?” she whispered taking a few steps back from him, clearly scared. “You go around killing, vampires and werewolves?” she laughed again, but this time there was no joy behind it, it was her just trying to deal with what he was telling her. “like in horror movies? No, no, nope not” she sat down in the arm chair looking at him with big scared eyes “Are you serious?
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 6:27 pm

Sterling noticed how it seemed like she got a little scared. Shit. She didn’t understand. She started laughing, clearly nervously. He didn’t laugh with her but licked his lips knowing that things wasn’t just going to be sweet and soft. He was going to explain a whole lot of things. She got up and wrapped her blanket around her and he sighed knowing that this was overwhelming and might even scare her more than the fact that he had kissed her. “Jade,” he exhaled and turned a bit towards her. You go around killing vampires and werewolves? He wanted to reply but she then started to ask if it was like in the horror movies which made him press his lips together. He had to contain himself no to laugh from the similarity. He noticed how she sat down looking at him with big and scared eyes. “Yes, Jade. I’m serious,” he exhaled. “I hunt vampires and werewolves if ordered to,” he tried to answer as much as possible, “And… It’s almost like in the horror movies,” he continued and exhaled again. “I want you to understand that I hunt to keep people like you safe,” he said and pulled on a light smile. “You’ve clearly not known anything about the supernaturals besides the kids and teenage stories you’ve been told,” he said and licked his teeth, “I can explain things if you want to know something specifically,” pulled on a soft smile hoping that some of this calmed her.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 9:25 pm

Her eyes became bigger as she tried to understand what it was that was coming out his mouth. At some point, she didn’t want to believe, but she had never thought Sterling to be a dishonest guy. But a world with real vampires and werewolves, what else was out there? Stuff like they had seen yesterday. A shiver glided down her back, and it was like it was hard to breathe for a moment. I want you to understand that I hunt to keep people like you safe. People like her. “No because, they are not supposed to be real!” she stressed about the fact that this wasn’t supposed to happen. She lived in a world with humans, and humans only! If he truly hoped this calmed her down, it didn’t succeed. But, the kiss, that was now very much forgotten.

This can’t be real, yesterday, it was bears! Right? Not, not shadow, oh dear god” she moved her blanket around and ended with putting her head between her legs and her hands on the back of her head. “So, what, it’s, it’s all real?” she whispered pressing her eyes together. Too much overwhelming things at one time, maybe she should just go back to bed. Hope that all of this was just a bad dream.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 10:33 pm

She argued that it wasn’t supposed to be real, and he wanted to agree with her, but the truth was, that it was the real deal, and he was one of the many hunters who hunted to keep humans safe from these beings. He took a sharper breath in as she said it was bears. No, it wasn’t bears, but their behavior was similar to bears. They were quite calm of nature but when they felt threatened, they were extremely deadly. “Shadow creatures,” he mumbled to her as she tried to find the right word for them. She almost curled completely together, and he slowly got up from his seat to approach her. “Jade, look at me,” he exhaled and made sure they were on eyelevel. “There is plenty of creatures you don’t know about, and you have to believe me when I tell you that you’ve probably met a lot of them already,” he hoped it helped, “They are not necessarily dangerous,” he tried. He didn’t really understand if it was confusion about what was real and fake or if it was because she was scared of what existed and what didn’t exist.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 11:32 pm

Look at me. She changed her gaze from the floor to his eyes, she wished the give her the comfort they normally did. And for a while they did, until he explained that she probably had met a lot of them. “What?” she squeezed out the word, almost as if they were making her loose air as the four lettered word left her. She had probably met a lot of them. What did that even mean? Who? Who around her was already a supernatural? Not necessarily dangerous? “How can I live in a world, not knowing if I’m meeting someone that might be supernatural and might not and not be evil?” she closed her eyes leaning back into the chair that she was sitting. “I kind of wish you just left me in the dark” she laughed opening her eyes looking at him with a soft smile, her hand reached out finding his cheek. Well, at least she could believe in him, couldn’t she? “So, just to be clear, you’re human? Right?” she pressed her brows together. She leaned forward pressing her eyes together. “Right?"
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 10:21 am

She looked up and it was almost overwhelming him with how she felt. The eyes were always the window to the soul. To him it was quite incredible how everything seemed to get so much clearer. She asked how she could live in a world not knowing who was supernatural and who wasn’t, and the same with them being evil. He took a bigger breath in. He knew it might seem stupid, but the answer was pretty simple. Before he could reply she leaned back and told him that she wished that he had left her in the dark. “You wouldn’t wish for that,” he spoke as she placed her hand on his cheek. She didn’t know how awful it would’ve been for her to be left in the dark on a night like that. But he pulled a little grin as she wondered if he was human, “Yes,” he laughed, “Yes, I’m a simple human,” he replied to assure her. He placed a hand on her knee. “You can live just like you usually did,” he told her. “You’ve lived all your life not knowing whether or not a person was good or bad, and it’s the same now. It doesn’t change just because they’re different,” he said and pulled a light smile, “Don’t be racist,” he joked and winked at her.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 11:24 am

Her eyes glided towards the hand on her knee, a small sigh left her as she couldn’t let her body feel the warmth from that simple hand flow through her body. Pathetic, just how much power did a first crush hold over a person? She poked him into his cheek, still having trouble with believing in it. Good thing about it coming from someone that she trusted, was that she would rather believe him than thinking that he was going crazy, and maybe there was something about everything. She couldn’t help but laugh as he told her not to be racist. “Really? really, you’re going to throw that card after me?” she mused shaking her head, she got up, and walked towards the couch again. “You are a very bad man” she shook her head, and let herself fall into the soft cushions and closed her eyes “Maybe if I just fall asleep, I’ll wake up and it’s all a bad dream?” she asked, letting her tongue glide over her lips while giving it some real thought about just falling asleep once more.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 4:37 pm

Sterling smiled at her, laughing a little as she commented on the racist card he gave her. She had nothing to fear. The world was a good place, as long as someone like Sterling was around to keep track on the dangerous people. She stood up and his gaze followed her to the couch. She told him he was a bad man, and something about that made him uneasy. What was it that made him a bad man? As she laid down and talked about how this was all just a bad dream, he made sure to get up and sit down next to her. He knew that this was mean, but he took his hand and pinched her arm, so she knew she was awake and it wasn’t just a dream. “Sorry, I had to,” he said laughing a bit.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 6:20 pm

She looked towards him, as he sat down beside her, a soft smile forming on her lips. She looked down as moved his hand and pinched her arm. “Hey!” she exclaimed, first looking angry at him as she pulled her arm back rubbing where he had pinched her. A smile formed on her lips, and she started laughing with him, mostly because she couldn’t hold the angry façade when she wasn’t even that. Besides, his smile and laugh were infections either way. Had she been mad? She could never really stay mad at him for too long. Which in away also was very dangerous. “of course you did” she nodded, and then moved her hand quickly and pinched him too. “payback is only fair, and if anyone should be pinched it should be you!
"
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 7:35 pm

Her reaction was lovely, and he noticed how she was rubbing the spot he had pinched. They laughed innocently with each other, enjoying the moment truly. His smile only grew as she agreed that of course he had to. With a quick movement she pinched him pack, “Ow!” he said and just like her, he rubbed the spot she had pinched. She tried to convince him that it was payback and that he deserved it. He opened his mouth almost as if he was offended, but there was a grin to it. “You little!” he said and leaned towards her to try and start tickling her. “I only pinched you so you knew it wasn’t a dream!” he tried to explain laughing.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 9:17 pm

A light scream left her as he leaned over and started tickling her. She tried to wiggle away, but couldn’t help but keep laughing, as her hands tried to grab his wrist and hold them in place. Not that it helped much as she had no strength nor training to help her against a person like Sterling. Not that she cared, right now everything that he had told her, and things that had been done today. Vanished, as she scrambled to get out of his grip. Laughing carefully and bobbly just as she had laughed when she was a kid. Not that much had changed, only the way that she guarded her heart. “I’m sorry! Please have mercy” she laughed, still wiggling in his arms.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 9:31 pm

The light scream that left her in joy made his smile widen from ear to ear and his laugh get shorter but livelier. He noticed how she tried to grab his wrists, but as long as it didn’t seem like she was getting enough of his teasing, he wasn’t looking to stop spreading joy in her. If people could scan the house, everything was empty, except for this room. It was filled with joy, warmth, and laughter. “But cruelty is my middle name!” he spat out in joy as if it had any reason to why he shouldn’t give her mercy from the hands which were tickling her.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 9:49 pm

“Oh no, not mister cruelty!” she laughed, rolling around, kicking with her legs. Not that she could really control it as he kept tickling her places where her body did things she didn’t even think about. When she tried to wiggle out of his grip, it ended with her falling over the edge of the sofa down to the ground. She only managed to push the coffee table out of the way. She couldn’t stop laughing as she was lying on the ground. “You really do know how to get a girl on other thoughts” she giggled lively turning around looking up towards him.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 10:05 pm

Her legs started to kick out and he did what he could to be cautious of their placement so she wouldn’t kick something. She didn’t get to kick anything before she tumbled off the couch and onto the floor, with Sterling trying to catch her on her way to make sure she didn’t hurt herself. He himself continued to laugh as it seemed like she was alright. She complimented his ability to make her think of something else, which didn’t lessen the smile on his lips. “Are you okay though?” he asked laughing and offered her a hand to get up from the floor.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 10:15 pm

The smile was still bright on her lips as he asked if she was alright. She nodded and let out a breath “yes, yes nothing broken” she threw up her arms and legs to show him, before the fell down to the floor again. A softer smile formed, as she looked towards the hand that he was reaching down to pick her up from the floor. Her eye narrowed while she tried to figure out what to do now. At first, she thought about pulling him down with her, but somehow, she doubted that she had the strengths to do that. So instead, she just grabbed his hand and let him pull her up. She quickly used the chance to get on top of him, looking down with a smirk on her face. “Now, Mr. Cruelty, I, Fairness, will now find your weak spot!” she declared, as she started poking around his sides seeing if he was at all ticklish. To be fair, it seemed like a slim chance.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 10:44 pm

A warm and loving smile spread on Sterling’s face as she showed him how nothing was broken. Good, all good. He noticed how her eyes squinted together and he returned it shortly, trying to convince her that it was safe to take his hand, and she did. But what he hadn’t thought about was how she suddenly pushed him down into the couch and sat on top of him. ”Oh no!” he exclaimed as she stated that she was going to find his weak spot, with a laughing smile on his lips. She started to poke him around his body, and he didn’t really wiggle like a fish, like she had. Though he laughed gently and calm as she didn’t find any weak ticklish spots. “Now, miss Fairness, I must disappoint you, I am not ticklish,” he said and drew a bigger smile. He let his hands grab onto her, right above her hips and started tickling her again, not really thinking about where she sat on him.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 10:53 pm

She made a fake groan of annoyance as he told her that he wasn’t ticklish. “No! My masterplan has been foiled by the thick skin of evil master min- Oh!” she screamed again as he retaliated and started trickling in her sides. At first, she didn’t think about how she was placed as she started wiggling around on his lap trying to get away from him. But as it continued and her movements became somewhat, intimate. She realized just what kind of situation they were in. “Sterling” she breathed, trying to calm herself down as she couldn’t help but keep laughing, even though it felt like lightning shooting down her spine, as she kept wiggling back and forth. “Sterling!” she gasped, grabbing his hand trying to push them backwards, only making her body fold over him with her lips breathing heavily against his. “Might not - be the best position - for me to sit” she muttered.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 11:12 pm

His smile continued to stay wide as she groaned and played with the character of miss Fairness. He loved how him tickling her made her stop her sentence, laughing in pure bliss. He didn’t think much of her position, even though blood started to flow to his own pubic area. She called his name, and as a start, he simply thought it was because she wished for mercy, but as she repeated his name again, slightly harsher in her gasp, he let her take his hands. She almost hovered over his body. She then mentioned how she had been sitting, and it brought his attention to how heated it had gotten. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to…” he didn’t even know what to say, because he didn’t know if it was because she had felt his excitement or if it was because she had gotten a little too excited herself – but he didn’t feel like exposing himself if it wasn’t that she had discovered. “M-maybe we should check on the pie?” he suggested, hoping that it would result in her not getting a glance, even though it wasn’t anything particularly grand since they had stopped before it had gotten too difficult to hide.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 11:23 pm

She bit down her lip while looking at him, how for heavens shake why was he so beautiful to look at. It wasn’t fair, and she could feel how she herself had gotten more excited about this than she should have. She looked at him when he apologized and she gave him a smile, to let him know that she didn’t take it as harsh as the kiss. “Yep well, no harm done” she whispered, pushing back with her arms so she could look a little better down at him. The pie, yes, that would be a good option to get out of this awkward position. Maybe she should say something fun? “You are giving me more action that I’ve seen in a very long time” she jested before getting off him, quickly running downstairs to look at the pie. Which didn’t look backed, at all, well at least it hadn’t burned? “Pie looks fine!” she shouted, trotting around not really knowing what to do. Had she just said that! Oh my god, she was all over the place. She walked out in the bathroom to check on the clothes instead. By the gods this was awkward.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 11:53 pm

There was something about the way she looked at him that was almost beguiling. The way she smiled at him after he had apologized, he almost knew that it wasn’t as bad as the fact that he had kissed her. So far so good. Though there was something in all of this that didn’t know which of these things were the most intimate. He licked his lips as she said there was no harm done. He could barely believe it. She got up as he mentioned the pie, teasing him with a very specific comment. It caught him off guard and he was left with an open mouth in surprise. She even checked on the pie while he was laying on the sofa thinking about what she had said. It was first when she told how the pie looked that he snapped out of it and got up, correcting how his member was placed in his pants, so it wouldn’t look excited. He then walked downstairs to join her. “Fine as in its done or as in we didn’t forget it?” he wondered on his way, but as he got to the kitchen, he frowned a little, wondering where she was. “Jade?” he spoke and looked around for her, hoping that she was somewhere nearby – who knew, maybe someone had snuck in.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptyMan Okt 25, 2021 12:12 am

The clothes were done, and she started taking it out. Checking it for stains and breathed as it seemed everything had gone out. She folded some of it, leaving his t-shirt so he could get it on. It would probably be nicer for him. She then filled in the load from the washing machine into the dryer just as he called out for her. Poking her head out the door she gave him a smile and a wave. “Yep, in here!” she moved back and put the last of the things in before taking his t-shirt to walk out of the room giving it to him. “There you go” she spoke with a soft voice letting him take the still warm shirt. Licking her lips, she let her eyes find his, feeling how her heart skipped a beat reminding her, once again about the kiss and now also the small activity in the couch. She shook her head a little, letting out a small laugh. “You, really have no idea just how much you can turn a woman’s head” she mused giving him a small smirk. Her fingers found his jaw, whipping it a little back and forth before she let go and walked back into the kitchen letting him get some clothes on his upper body.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptyMan Okt 25, 2021 5:29 pm

Sterling noticed her head popped out from the bathroom and a smile appeared on his lips as he moved towards her. She handed him his t-shirt which he grabbed with both of his hands. “Thank you,” he exhaled. The t-shirt was still very warm. Their eyes locked for a moment, and he only got to give her a slight smirk before she let out a small laugh which made him lick his lips. “What?” he laughed while she whipped his jaw a little. He knew that turning heads meant that someone was attractive, but was that what she was trying to say? He turned after her as she left and while he looked after her, he took on his shirt – not realizing it was on inside out. He jogged after her and into the kitchen. “What do you mean I can turn a woman’s head?” he chuckled, wanting to be sure he understood it right.
Jade

Jade

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptyMan Okt 25, 2021 5:43 pm

She was cleaning the last of the things they had used for the pie, as he stepped into the kitchen, taking in a breath she turned around looking at him, about to explain that it was very hard for her to stay leveled headed around him. But before she could get that far, she noticed that his t-shirt was turned the wrong away around. A smile formed on her lips; she could even feel her cheeks at this point. All the moods he had pulled her through on so little time. She had to give him credit for turning it around, she had been so close to just kicking him out. She walked towards him “you have your t-shirt the wrong way around, maybe it’s me that has your head turned around” she joked, pulling a little in the label in the back of the neck. “I’m just saying, you are making it very hard for me to actually understand what it is you want, you know, with the sweet words, the kiss, how we acted on the couch” she said, her smile being a little more restrained letting a deep sigh out of her nose before turning around picking up where she had left with the dishes.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 EmptyTirs Okt 26, 2021 10:34 pm

Sterling could see that something distracted her from saying what she had actually wished to say. She smiled, and it rubbed on to him. She announced what was distracting her from speaking the mind, and he looked down himself, noticing she was right. “Oh, darn. Sorry,” he laughed before he started to pull the t-shirt over his head. As he got it off, he looked at her while she spoke, and he turned his shirt around. What did he want? He wanted her to be safe and to be happy, but it didn’t sound like that would be an answer good enough for her. He noticed the restrained smile and as she turned around to continue the dishes it was like a coin was put in to make him work again. He put on his shirt correctly and approached her, grabbing a drying cloth for the dishes. “I-” he picked something up to dry it. “I don’t know the specific answer you’re searching for, but-” he took another up and looked at her, “I do know, that I want you to be happy… More than I wish for others happiness,” he replied and started drying his second dish.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is just a sick joke, right?    This is just a sick joke, right?  - Page 4 Empty

This is just a sick joke, right?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 5Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Joke's On You
» [xx] Sick and tired of this merde - Moira
» It's not a joke - Bryce
» A Belmont working together with another Hunter what a Joke
» I can't go out *cough, cough* I'm sick

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum