Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I can't go out *cough, cough* I'm sick

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Tien

Tien

Fag : Chemistry
Antal indlæg : 181

I can't go out *cough, cough* I'm sick Empty
IndlægEmne: I can't go out *cough, cough* I'm sick   I can't go out *cough, cough* I'm sick EmptyLør Feb 20, 2021 4:54 pm

I can't go out *cough, cough* I'm sick Giphy

Place: Nelsons estate, The King Quater
Date and time: January 9th
Weather: Snowy
Outfit: T-shirt and sweatpants.
Dedicated to: @Cael

It had been a week since Judas had visited without an invitation. Broken into the house while everyone, except Tien was out. Tien had felt sick and tried after New Years and had only felt like sleeping. It had lead to a very unpleasant episode in her room. She had been somewhat lucky that her oldest brother at stopped everything, even if it was hours too late. Zadkiel had made Judas leave and taken care of Tien afterwards, offered her to sleep in his bed, next to him, so he could give her comfort. He didn’t wish for her to feel anxious every time she went to bed. Zadkiel was almost taking care of her, as if she was a weak old woman. He had helped her with a bath, given her new comfortable clothing to wear and as the week had passed, he had help with washing parts of her body. She never really left the bed.
Tien had several bruises along all of her body, and quite bad wounds around her wrists, where she had been tied with plastic strips. Every muscle was still sore, since she never really had the opportunity to relax completely. The family might even believe that she was sobered up, since she didn’t get out and felt ‘so sick’ that Zadkiel kept as many out of his room as possible. The fact was, that Tien had pills hidden way too many places, so any drug test would still give a positive answer. But she felt like it helped with the pain in her body and in her mind. Her lips were dry and the hair dirty from not being showered. She laid in Zadkiels bed almost hidden completely away under his blankets.
It knocked on the door, and Tien knew it wasn’t Zadkiel. He had gone for a walk. “Come in,” she said with a low voice.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

I can't go out *cough, cough* I'm sick
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» This is just a sick joke, right?
» [xx] Sick and tired of this merde - Moira

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter-
Gå til: