Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I put a spell on you

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Hope

Hope

Humør : I think my guardian angel drinks
Antal indlæg : 324

I put a spell on you - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 7:36 pm

I think I have I have to go
That didn’t really give her the impression that he wanted to go, but was she about to say that? No. So, she let him glide out of her arms and looked at him as he unfastened his seatbelt and got out of the door as the driver opened it with the umbrella held high. Her blue eyes followed him walk inside, a sigh left her and she knew that she wasn’t about to let him go like that. And she hated herself for it. “Fuck” she got out of the car as Ace had closed his door, the driver surprised ran towards her but it was already to late. She waved him away with the words he could just drive home. If anything she didn’t live far. Hope walked to the door and knocked on it, waiting for him to open while the rain drenched her to the bone.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ace

Ace

Antal indlæg : 251

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 8:13 pm

Jup. She knocked on the door and he frowned a bit. What did she want? He approached the door and opened it. She was already drenched to the bone. The limousine was already gone. "What are you doing?" He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her inside while he asked her. She couldn't just stand out there and eventually get sick. Without even thinking about it he took the jacket he had just hung on the hanger and flipped it around her shoulders and tugged it tightly around her. "Have you lost your mind?" He asked quite calmly.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 8:19 pm

She couldn’t help but pull a amused smile as he asked what she was doing. It became even sweeter as he pulled her inside and put a jacket around her wet shoulders, scolding her as if she was a toddler that had done something wrong. Hope shook her head a little and kept her eyes at him. “You’re forgetting one thing, Ace” she a little mysteriously told, her eyes changed colour again and a light simmered around her as she cast a spell drying herself as if she hadn’t been standing in the rain at all.
“I have very good understanding about what people want and fear, and you” she took a step forward “clearly doesn’t want to be alone, even though it’s what you are saying” she licked her lips “so let it be and extra payment for your help tonight, what do you need? Truly?”
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 8:57 pm

She was amused. Why? He didn't understand at first, but as soon as he saw how her eyes changed color, he knew. She was here because he didn't wish to be all alone. She dried herself with a spell and finally explained with words why she was here. She stepped closer and he kept eye contact with her. He narrowed his eyes as as she confronted him with the truth about him and said it was extra payment. Bullshit. He placed his hand on her shoulder before he pulled his jacket off and turned away from her to put his jacket on a hanger again. "One thing is to know what I want, another thing is to know whether or not to act upon it," He turned around to face her again. "Just like you said, what I might desire might bring the most pain," he repeated, "But that pain might not be directed towards me," he said, mostly to scare her off. He stepped closer to her again. "So, to spare you, you can make me a cup of tea," he said before he turned away and started to unbotton his shirt a bit. "How long are you staying?" He said and looked over his shoulder as he turned around a corner so he could pass the living room, approach his bedroom so he could get to his dresser and change into something more comfortable.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 9:29 pm

“Oh please” she reacted to his rather long speech about whether one should react on things or not. She wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for the fact that she knew that what she had done in the car, was appreciated, not that it could fix things, but it could mend. For a time at least.

She did however lift a brow as he told her that the pain might not be towards him. Almost hinting that she herself could be in danger for coming here. Not that she didn’t know, but she was confident enough in her abilities to get away if the need for it came. And she had weapons on her, that could slow him down. If need be.

Cup of tea? She opened her mouth looking at him perplexed as he walked away. What was she, his maid? She shifted her head towards the kitchen. Besides she had no idea where his tea and all of that where. But nonetheless she walked and put on a kettle. As she stood there watching the water boil. She shook her head, no, this wasn’t right! Hope quickly turned around and walked into his bedroom, “make you a cup of tea? Really?” She didn’t even care if she had barged in, in an inconvenient time. Looking at him with one hand on her hip.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 9:49 pm

He loved how she was slightly flabbergasted by his request. He could hear how she went into the kitchen and to put over the kettle. She did as told. It didn't take long before he could hear her approach, but it didn't change how quickly he changed. She barged in right as he pulled some comfortable pants on, standing with his torso completely bare. "Well, don't you want a cup for yourself?" he wondered and repositioned the pants a bit by the hips as he approached her. "You didn't tell me how long you were going to stay," he informed and looked at her with half closed eyes. His desire to both test her and actually be comforted physically mixed awfully well and he let a hand correct her dress by the shoulder, "As in, if you want to borrow something comfortable to wear, I got something," he said and pointed over his shoulder to the dresser, "It can't be comfortable to wear that for too long, can it?" He wondered.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 9:58 pm

At first she just looked at him, not really registering that he was only wearing pants. His words put her off balance and for a second she forgot why she was piss off. She pull her hand up pointing at him and a smile stretched over her lips. “Cheeky” she mused and the titled her head as he asked how long she was staying. At first she was tempted to tell him, as long as he wanted her too. But she kept her mouth shut as she pulled her hand down. Her eyes followed his movement and his touch agains her shoulder felt warm. Which was weird as he should be cold. Not warm. “Hmm” she contemplated “alright, yeah, a chance of clothes would be nice” she spoke quietly and watched him carefully. He really was a whole different kind of hot and cold.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 11:18 pm

She seemed to have something on her mind, but she put it away and changed it to something else as he touched her shoulder. He smiled softly as she agreed to something more comfortable. “Alright,” he said before he turned away from her and went to his dresser. He opened the top drawer and after a slight fuzzing around in the drawer he picked up a boring grey t-shirt. With a little hip thrust closed the drawer and threw it towards her. He then bowed down and opened the next drawer, looking for some pants. He glanced towards her, not caring much for how much clothing she was wearing or not. He then found some comfortable soft pants and threw them towards her too, and once again gave the drawer a little hip thrust, so it closed. “So, I’ll be making us tea, and you’ll be changing, hm?” he said and approached her, taking her in by every step until he could pass her and walk towards the kitchen to find cups, sugar, honey, and the many jars of loose tea he had. Nobody was allowed to use milk in their tea in his house. While he waited for her and the water to boil, he prepared his own cup. He picked a tea which had a dry aftertaste but gave it a good amount of honey and no sugar.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptySøn Sep 26, 2021 12:52 pm

As he turned around and threw her the t-shirt, she grabbed it and walked over to the bed and placed it on it. Luckily for her the zipper was in the side and she could easily pull the dress down around her shoulders and chest. She turned her back to him, as he turned around after finding some pants for her. Pulling the grey t-shirt over her naked chest and back. “Sounds good” she mumbled and started working on getting the rest of the dress off. Feeling how it lighten her body not wearing the tight fluffy dress. It wasn’t even because it was that uncomfortable, but it still wasn’t like a simple t-shirt or the pants she pulled on. A soft sigh left her, as she stood there closing her eyes.  Just taking in the moment of peace filling her body before she once again opened them and started walking into the kitchen where Ace was finding everything that was needed for tea. She walked past him moving slightly around him, close enough that it would only take one slight move and their bodies would touch. She picked up a jar and opened it, taking a small whiff deciding rather quickly that it was this one she wanted.

So, a tea person I gather?” she asked with a smirk as she grabbed a spoon and a tea strainer and placed it in the cup, he had gotten for her. It was rather weird, how easy it was doing this with him. She didn’t feel awkward about just helping herself. Nor standing this close to him.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptySøn Sep 26, 2021 1:32 pm

He had just put the lid on the honey and put it down as he turned, just to wait for her. He had noticed that she had been on her way, and how she had enjoyed the moment in comfortable clothing, but he hadn’t given it much thought how close she had been to touch him, but almost as if he knew how to move around her, he didn’t accidentally touch her or anything alike. They moved like they had known each other for an eternity. He followed her movements as she started to pick her tea, being quite quick to determine which one she’d like. He nodded slightly as she asked if he was a tea person, “Nah,” he said though he still nodded. He then looked over at her. “What gives you that impression?” he asked as if he didn’t know it was obvious. He had so much tea, and he loved a good cup of tea while reading a book or simply just to relax. He turned a little, so his hip was against the counter and looked at her. “It should be more obvious that I’m more of a blood person,” he teased. It wasn’t like he was trying to make her uncomfortable, but he just wanted to push her button a little, the way she seemed to have gotten so comfortable being at his place. He frowned a little. “You don’t have to offer your blood right now, we can do that another day,” he tried to assure her, now that he had almost said he wanted blood – because that wasn’t the truth. He just didn’t want to be alone. He wanted to be with someone and feel that they enjoyed his company.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptySøn Sep 26, 2021 2:31 pm

She shook her head and raised a brow, almost as to tell him she wasn’t impressed by how he tried to be funny. But contradicting that a soft smile formed on her lips as she poured water over her tealeaves and waited for it to pull out the flavour. She stopped in her motion of taking some honey as he told her, that it should be obvious that he was more a blood person. She lifted her brow, almost looking at him with a dead look on her face. She turned her body so it faced him. “What so you hear up blood to make it like tea?” She couldn’t help but pull a teasing smile as she took a step forward. Now there was a thing about humanoids. They could both make a heart calm down, but it was also so easy to make it pick up speed. She breathed heavily out and let her fingers glide over his shoulder. Then she poked him in his chest “you should be more honest about what you want”
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptySøn Sep 26, 2021 3:30 pm

He couldn’t help but breath out a short chuckle as she looked at him with a dead look on her face, but as she revealed what she was going to say, he raised his eyebrows a bit. Blood did in fact taste better warm. All that bottled blood wasn’t that good, and he understood why some vampires preferred it ‘fresh from the container’. She took a step closer to him and he had to hold his breath a bit. All that blood that had been around them at the mansion had pushed his boundaries. She touched his shoulder and poked him in his chest telling him to be more honest about what he wanted. He picked up a frown, “What?” it came quite quickly out of his mouth. “I am honest about what I want,” he said and placed his hand on her shoulder, so he could move her a bit backwards, while he took a step forward to pick up the kettle with his other hand. He then let go of her shoulder and took a step back. He turned towards his cup and with a little technique, he poured the tea in, making the smell of his tea spread sweetly around the kitchen. He put the kettle down and stirred his tea shortly before he turned himself towards her again. “Why are you so sure that I’m not honest about what I want – And don’t say it’s your power telling you,” he said and looked into her eyes. It was a difficult thing to say to someone who was used to using one’s powers. He himself would only be able to reply to his own question with it being an intuition. “So, what do you think I want?” he said and licked his teeth a little, followed by his lip.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptySøn Sep 26, 2021 4:43 pm

She couldn’t help but let out a snort about him being honest about what he wanted. He then, though gently, pushed her back so he could get the water for his tea. She pushed her brows as he asked her why she thought he wasn’t honest. A teething grin lifted her lips as she shook her head a little while looking at her cup. Just for a second before she looked back at him. She didn’t even need her abilities anymore. It had given her the insight that she needed to know.

“Because you are like me” she finally said knowing it would tell more about her than him. Right now she didn’t care. “It’s better to close yourself off, than letting people in, but all you really want is someone to be there through it all” she took a step forward “someone that understand why you do things the way you do it, even the things that makes you come of as a giant prick” she narrowed her eyes and let her fingers grab his chin moving it toward her “well I’m here now, aren’t I?”
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptySøn Sep 26, 2021 5:04 pm

His brows were furrowed together as she said he was like her. In what way, he questioned himself. He looked at her, narrowing his eyes a little as she explained their similarities. It was slightly interesting, because what she said was something she had figured out matched herself. She closed herself off. She wished for someone to be there through it all. She wished for someone to understand why she did things the way she did them. She need someone to see through that she acted like a giant prick. He let her move his head as she pleased. “Yes, you are here,” he said slightly monotone. “Who told you you’re a giant prick?” he poked. He dusted the things about Michelle under the nearest carpet and tried to focus on her. He didn’t need anyone. He had himself and that was more than enough. He didn’t need his family. He had his job and he was saving peoples lives every day. What more could one wish for?
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptySøn Sep 26, 2021 5:16 pm

She let go of his chin, and took the cup of tea in her hand, moved around him to place the tea strainer in the kitchen sink, then she turned around leaning the small of her back towards the kitchen counter. Both hands on the cup while she blew on the hot steam coming out of it. “The prick part was only for you dear, not me” she mused, which wasn’t right, a lot of people had called her a prick before. You didn’t move around in the circles she did, without some people felt stepped on, because she never apologized nor was sorry when she was doing something she felt was necessary or her right.

Hope was under the impression that she wasn’t going to get more out of Ace at this point. How he deflected and clearly wasn’t about to admit to her or himself that he needed someone. So, she walked over to where she could sit down with her cup of tea. Her back between the armrest and the backrest. Her eyes took in the space she was in, trying to deduce what kind of man he really was, from the things he had put into his living space.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptySøn Sep 26, 2021 10:56 pm

She let go of his chin and took her tea. He didn’t move from where she had put him just yet, so he just let his eyes follow her as she walked around him. When she explained that the prick-part was only for him he chose to turn around and look at her. “Really?” he said raising an eyebrow. But she took her tea and went to the armrest in his Livingroom. He closed his eyes shortly, taking a small, but deeper breath in before he followed her towards the living room. It was quite cozy with blankets and windows in the roof to see the night sky. It also had a lot of windows along the walls and a simple, but modern fireplace in the middle. “Please, tell me if you feel cold, and I’ll light up the fireplace,” he informed her. He stood next to the couch, quite far from her and enjoyed the view.
As he looked out of the dark windows his thoughts wandered and his mind played tricks with him; making him believe he saw the reflection of Michelle in the kitchen, which made him look over his shoulder, only to get confirmation about her not being there. He took a deeper breath in clicking with his tongue before he looked back at Hope. “You sure messed with my head today,” he exhaled before he moved around to sit down in the couch, resting his elbow on the armrest and massing his forehead with the free hand. His legs he had thrown up in the seats next to him, stretched out; clearly a position he used often. From where he sat right now, he could easily slide a little down and have a neckrest and fall asleep on the couch while watching the stars. It was incredible how one could want comfort so much. It was almost like having a nightmare when you were five and wanted to be tugged in and kissed goodnight. It was pathetic, even more because he had never received that kind of love.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptyMan Sep 27, 2021 7:19 am

“I will” she hummed, and closed her eyes folding her hands a little tighter around the cup. She wasn’t a fire fairy, but with the light humming in her magic, it wasn’t often that she actually felt cold. Only when darkness was prominent around her.

She sat there, just taken in the silence and the moment of peace, as she didn’t have many of those. Suddenly his voice spoke once more, and her eyes opened and looked towards him. A normal person might apologise for that. But it was rare that Hope apologised for anything. “I did warn you” she said with a quiet voice and watch how he placed himself in the sofa, almost as he was about to fall asleep. She took a sip of the now lukewarm tea and looked around once more. She would drink the tea, and then she find her way back again. Granted it would be a longer trip now that she didn’t have a ride. But it would have to do.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptyMan Sep 27, 2021 5:31 pm

He hummed a little as she said she had warned him. She had, and he had asked her to go for it. He had wanted to know what she was capable of and that he had gotten to know, to some extent. She took a deeper breath in before he took a sip of his tea. “You did,” he said slowly, “And don’t you ever do that again,” he mumbled and looked over at her. “Can you even do it to yourself, or do you not always know what you want?” he wondered. It was an interesting ability, and her company was more than enough to keep his thoughts about Michelle somewhat at bay. It was incredible what witch blood could do to vampires. How it could turn from being poisonous to being the best blood you’ve ever tasted. Not even Hope’s blood would be able to suffice what he had experienced with Michelle. What a tragedy.
“When will you come back?” he exhaled and looked at her with tired eyes. It wasn’t even like she looked like she was leaving, but he just wished to have some kind of knowledge to when she would be dropping by.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptyMan Sep 27, 2021 5:53 pm

Hope made a small huff, as he told her too never do it again. She found it somewhat funny that he had been so eager before. It really proved her point that even the things one would desire could cause pain or discomfort. She still didn’t really understand why a woman could be the source of all the tumult happening in the vampire. He had after all, still desired her. Or was it the illusion of what she had been to him in the past? “Why would I trap myself in an illusion, that would hinder me to never want to be part of reality again?” she asked quite seriously “Of course I know I desire, the point is that I know that what I want will never happen, so I won’t tempt myself with it” she said honestly, even though her tone edged towards annoyance. Mostly because she didn’t like talking about it. Somehow, she didn’t think that Ace would understand, just what it was she desired. Giving what he had come to know her by.

Next weekend” she said and drank the rest of her tea standing up and walking towards the kitchen where she could place the cup in the sink after putting fresh water in it so the tea wouldn’t stain. Maybe he hadn’t meant it as a, please leave, but she had ‘done’ her part. He hadn’t taken what she had offered, and she couldn’t really see a point in hanging around. “Is there a time that fits you the best?” she asked as she walked back, waiting for answer before she would walk into the bedroom to get her dress.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptyMan Sep 27, 2021 11:08 pm

He raised his brows a little as she explained why she wouldn’t do it – but had she tried it? Somehow it was something that was wondering him. Had she tried to figure out what she truly desired or feared? He shrugged a little, not knowing the answer to why she would do it. What she replied, or added, right after was that what she desired was something which would never happen. It awoke his curiosity. What was it that she desired which wasn’t possible? Yes, just like her, he desired something which wasn’t possible, but what made her believe that her desire wasn’t possible? He could hear that she was annoyed, but unlike any other, it didn’t scare him off. “So, what is it that you desire?” he said and looked at her calmly. He wasn’t sure he would even get it, but maybe, just maybe he would be able to understand.

It was almost like she felt like it was a cue to get up and get going, but that really wasn’t his intend. Company. That was what he wished for, and an animal would do enough for him. A male friend might not even be enough. Was four thousand years the number of years which was needed for his heart to warm up?
He looked at his watch to look at the date and try to give himself a mental note about when next weekend was, so he knew what plans he had, even though it didn’t matter. He worked in the business days and was most often free in the weekends. He put his arm down and redirected his seating a bit as she asked for a time of the day. “You can come at any time,” he informed, “I’ll let my door be unlocked for you,” he added. As it seemed like she was heading for his bedroom he frowned a little and got up and followed her, still with his cup of tea in his hand. “Going home?” he questioned.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptyTirs Sep 28, 2021 9:47 am

There was no chance that she would tell him what she desired. Which was why she blatantly ignoring his question and moved into the bedroom, after he had confirmed that she could just come over when it suited her next weekend.

Going home? She turned her head over her shoulder towards him, seeing him standing in the door, instead of looking like someone that was falling asleep in the couch he had been sitting in. “That was the idea yes, unless you have objections?” she asked, waiting for him to do something or say something. She then turned her head towards the bed where she had placed her dress. She bended down and pulled the pants off that he had lend to her. It had been nice for a minute just being in something else, but she wasn’t about to borrow it with her home.

She turned around again only standing in her t-shirt. Was he just going to stand there looking at her while she undressed herself? “Or maybe you do want to get blood today as well?” she asked, rather matter-of-factly.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptyTirs Sep 28, 2021 7:49 pm

Ace shrugged a little as she replied that she was planning on heading home. She could go home if she wanted to, the evening had been long after all. Things had gone south, but she had gotten what she needed. That was the most important thing. And then she undressed her bottom. He didn’t bother looking away, after all it was just a body like any other, he looked at every day.
He blinked slowly as she turned towards her. He didn’t mind seeing people undress. He didn’t really see the sexual things that others did. It was almost like he never had learnt to put on those glasses – or more correctly they had been crushed and put away as he had ‘died’ so many years ago. He raised his brows as she offered him blood. He looked around the room thoughtfully, but just for a moment. “I’d be lying if I told you no,” he said and took a little sip of his tea before he put it onto the nearest drawer and approached her, while swallowing the tea. “If you’re visiting in the weekend, you can just bring my clothes there. I can find a bag for your dress,” he suggested and let his hands gently touch the fabric of the dress’s sleeve. He looked from the sleeve and back at her, “It’s been a long day, especially for you, so maybe you should spare the energy and let us keep the date next weekend?” Was it a suggestion? Yes. Would he be happy no matter what she chose to do, yes. Ace was pretty simple – sometimes.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptyTirs Sep 28, 2021 8:44 pm

Going from one subject to another. A small twist of her lip pulled up in a half smile, “It’s fine” she insisted, but waited to take of the t-shirt now that he had moved towards her. Not that she really cared if he saw her naked or not. Just like him, she just saw a body like that. It was more up to what kind of person you were with. If the tension was going there. And between them there where tension, yes. But not that kind, as something kept drenching the flames that threatened to ignite. Maybe it had been the kiss. At least Ace made a very good effort in showing her just how little he desired her or want her. It was somewhat relieving, because a man like him was someone she could burn her on if she wasn’t careful.

Alright” she hummed pulling the t-shirt of her body and grabbed the dress and pulled it over bottom before she pulled it over her chest. She zipped it up and grabbed her purse. She opened it and it was shown that there was a small gun inside of it, but beside it there was a small vial of blood. She had taken it with her just in good faith if she had needed to sell the whole blood bag deal without him needing to sink his teeth in her. “Here, a small taste until next week then” she presented him with the vial before she walked into the living room looking for a door to the garden. It would be better for her to transform there, than doing in on the open road for some nosy neighbour.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptyTirs Sep 28, 2021 9:46 pm

She insisted, and he nodded a little. Alright, no bag. He took a little step backwards to be out of her private space. She accepted going home, and he gave her a gentle nod. It might be the best for her to go home now, besides, he needed to get something soon enough, because he could feel that it was getting more and more difficult to stay away. She was starting to get more distracting than relaxing, or maybe it was just the curiosity for her blood. Who knew.
She pulled her shirt off and he went back to his tea, only to turn around and search for her eyes while she put on her dress and he could sip his tea. From the dresser, he could see the gun in her purse, and when she handed him the small vial it almost gave him the shivers and he left the dresser to receive it. He closed his fingers around it and looked up at her. “I appreciate it,” he said and kept it in his hand. As she left, but didn’t go for the front door, he frowned and followed her. “Missing something?” he wondered walking up right behind her and put the vial in the pocket of his pants.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 EmptyTirs Sep 28, 2021 10:02 pm

Missing something? She gave him a smile; “No” she shook her head and found the door that would lead her out to his garden. “Just, taking the other way out” as she did her wings formed from her back as she stepped out of the door into the grass. Still not wearing her heals she felt how the wetness formed through her toes and the sole of her foot. She turned around giving Ace a soft smile “Till next time” she licked her lips and closed her eyes, feeling how her magic formed around her and transformed her into the small creature that she could be. Then she took off, into the night feeling the wind and rain hammer down on her small body. It wouldn’t take her long, luckily before she was finally home and could enjoy her own tea and a nice warm bath.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you - Page 3 Empty

I put a spell on you
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» Can anyone spell 'Hello? there?'
» Did someone cast a spell or curse?? Amaryllis