Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I put a spell on you

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Hope

Hope

Humør : I think my guardian angel drinks
Antal indlæg : 324

I put a spell on you Empty
IndlægEmne: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyOns Sep 22, 2021 8:08 pm

Dedicated to @Ace

DATE  | 18th of September
TIME | 6 pm
WEATHER | Raining big time
PLACE | first Ace place, later a mansion in the mountains of Oneiroi
ATTIRE | A beautiful lace dress that hugs around her small frame

She was sitting in the limousine finding information on her phone while waiting for the vampire to join her. For the night she had gone all out, having the skills to fondle money from big corporations into her own account had its perks. Like now, where she had hired a driver that also was sent out to fetch her date for the night. The man making sure that she wouldn’t end up drained from blood while walking around a big group of vampires. Even though she was nervous it didn’t show as her eyes glided towards the door that was opened by the driver that held an umbrella over Ace’s head. She couldn’t help her eyes from gliding down her body. He cleaned up devilishly handsome. A teethy grin formed on her lips as she waited for him to sit down, and then watched how the driver sat beside the wheel.

It didn’t take them long to be on their way towards the night’s events. “Hope you’ve been well?” she asked, not really that interested in if he had or not. She finally put her phone away and turned her full attention towards him. She moved closer, letting her fingers redirect some of his hair. If they were going to sell the fact that she was his, it had to look convincing. So, using the time getting comfortable with it on the ride, seemed logical to her. “So, how long have we known each other?” she asked letting her blue eyes glide down his prominent jaw before letting them find his gaze. “And I’m just plaything, or is there deeper feeling in this?” again, her voice was calm and natural. Clearly not caring if it was the one or the other.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ace

Ace

Antal indlæg : 251

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyOns Sep 22, 2021 9:24 pm

Ace had been waiting patiently indoor for him to be picked up, he had even prepared an umbrella by the door if Hope hadn’t thought that through, but when it knocked on the door and he was greeted with a driver he huffed a little and let his own umbrella stay and followed the driver to the limousine. He got inside and his gaze was immediately met with how Hope had dressed herself. She certainly knew what she was going to attend. “I’m better, thanks,” he replied, without even thinking much of asking her how she had been. That could wait just a little. Maybe she had made more stupid wholes in her body.
She then gave him her full attention and moved closer. He had been drinking shortly before he had been picked up, so her presence wouldn’t tempt him as ‘much’ as it had done first time they met. He furrowed his brows a little thoughtfully as she asked how long they had known each other. What would seem to be the most realistic if people who knew him asked? She followed up with another good question. He turned a little towards her and let his hand rest just above her knee. “I’m not the type to walk around with ladies under my arm and I’m not really the one to play around,” he shortly explained, so she wouldn’t be saying either of the things she had just suggested. “What might be more likely is if we might have known each other since May and started to see each other more frequently.” He let his gaze fall from her eyes to his hand before he looked back up at her. It was so weird to touch someone caringly. He generally didn’t touch people that much unless sit was his job or paying the cashier. Ace wasn’t the one to date, and therefore it wasn’t really in his vocabulary. “One day you might’ve noticed that I was tired or something alike and offered me your blood,” he suggested, and a frown appeared for a split second, “That one time became another time and more. So, either you like being bitten by me or you have feelings for me which I of course don’t care about,” It was all quite simple, “Something you’d like to change or add about that?” he wondered and gave her leg a slight squeeze.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyOns Sep 22, 2021 10:12 pm

She listened to him, as her eyes almost caringly glided over his face watching his way of talking. How his lips moved, the small wrinkles around the side of his nose and by his brows. Not that she did care, but if there was something Hope understood, then it was playing a role that could benefit her. Again, she would lie if there wasn’t some kind of effect in her body, as his fingers touched her knee. But it wasn’t hard for her to remember herself that it didn’t mean anything. Just like any other relationships, this was means to an end. If it was sex, getting affection or as in this case getting information. There was no greater meaning behind being with another human being. Because it would only slow you down in the end.

Hope breathed out her nose, as he asked if there was anything she wanted to chance. “No” she just said quite simple. There wasn’t. “Sounds fine me being the submissive little fairy that just likes to live life a little dangerously. Falling in love with the gentle vampire, and maybe she even thought she could fix him, if she gave herself to him” she let her fingers glide affectionate over his jaw, moving her thump back and gliding it over his bottom lip. She needed to see how he would react to her touch. Just what she could do, and what she should try to keep at a minimum. When she was satisfied she pulled back and found her phone again. “I need to get close enough to their security to hack in, the upload will take at least twenty minutes. The signal out here is a joke, but after that there wouldn’t be any need to stick around” she said with an almost monotone voice as she closed down her phone again and let her eyes wounder out the window watching the dark street pass them by.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyOns Sep 22, 2021 10:42 pm

She almost repeated what he had said, and he nodded. They had the same story now. He felt how she glided her fingers over his jaw, but as she let her thumb glide towards his lip, he gently took her hand away. He understood quite well that she had to figure out what was okay at what wasn’t for this to look as realistic as possible. After all, it had to seem like they had four months of knowledge to each other’s bodies and not just it being their second meeting. He went to kiss the back of her hand before he gave her the right to take her hand back. To him there was nothing behind this but acting and being generally polite.

She picked up her phone and he moved his hand from her knee to his own and leaned back in the seat while she explained how long it was going to take. “Fantastic,” he breathed out already excited for going back home. “You remember how I told about my sister, right?” he said and looked almost lazily over at her. “You might meet her,” he started and let the hand on his knee find his forehead to rub it a little. “Don’t let her fool you. And don’t get too close to her,” he warned. “Short blonde hair and green eyes.” He described if Aria somehow approached without Ace knowing. His sister was just so sly, especially when it came to women, and sadly Hope was in the wide spectrum of the women Aria liked. He let go of his forehead and looked towards Hope to assure that she had understood the information.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyOns Sep 22, 2021 11:02 pm

She for one bought how close they were to each other. The way he just gently pulled her hand away to not touch him, but not forcefully or annoyed. He displayed that when his lips caressed the back of her hand before she could take it and use it to look around on her mobile. “Short Blond hair, have a thing for feminine people, stay away from her, got it” she mumbled not taking her eyes from the road gliding past the window. She was briefly taken down memory road to the last time she had sat in a car like this. Those few years where she had abandoned her quest to find her siblings and parents. Where she had taken love into her heart and just, been. What a mistake that had been, and one of the many reasons she was happy to just be herself an no one else. Especially now that it might be to late to actually reunite. Because they were dead. She didn’t say or do anything on the trip. Finally the car stopped and she calmly told that he was expected to stay close. Mostly because she didn’t want this night to end with her having to call the driver over and over to get a ride. She waited for Ace to get around to her and placed her arm through his. Her heart picked up speed for a second before she got it under control. “Let’s do this” she mumbled and started walking up the giant spectacular staircase. The back hair rose as they got into the foyer. Vampires where everywhere and they didn’t hide their hungry eyes as they looked at her. Quite on instinct she let herself glide closer to Ace a soft giggle left her as she pressed her nose towards his ear “we need to get to the dining room, it’s closest to the hub of security” she disguised her whispered words with an adoring look as she bit her lip as she pulled away again.

Sidst rettet af Hope Tors Sep 23, 2021 7:24 am, rettet 1 gang
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyOns Sep 22, 2021 11:55 pm

Aria attire: Sparkly outfit

The car stopped and he was quick to be by her side and offer her his arm. He picked up a little smile as she mumbled to do it, to get it over with. “If you say so,” he chuckled, though it wasn’t to be heard, his chuckle wasn’t heartfelt. They entered the foyer and he looked down at her with an assuring smile. “It’s fine,” he said and let his free hand shortly caress the hand which had hooked onto his arm. “I’m here for you, and you’re here for me,” he continued. He didn’t do anything to make his voice lower, because everyone attending would understand why he would comfort his blood bag like that. They also knew that if they tried anything, their neck would be broken for a short timeout. He looked away from her as she got closer as if he knew that she would like to stay close in situations that seemed dangerous. As she whispered into his year, he looked down and gave a short chuckle before he looked over at her again as if he enjoyed what she had said to him. He nodded towards the known dining room before he started to lead the way. As soon as he looked up to see where he was going, he could see that Aria already had her eyes on the ‘couple’. He took a deeper breath in, “There she is,” he breathed out. He tried to ignore the fact that he could see that she was in full speed of emptying her red drink so she could greet the lady. They weren’t far from the dining room when Aria left the company she was in and headed towards them. “Hope,” he whispered calmly to her. He slowed down a little to maneuver Hope onto the other side of him so she would be as far away from Aria as possible unless Aria placed herself differently to them.

“I have never in more than eight-thousand years,” the blonde woman exclaimed, loud enough for people to notice her – but she sounded happy, “Seen my itty-witty Ace of Spades stand so close to a woman,” The green eyes were wide with excitement and joy, and the lips spread in a wide smile. As if Aria didn’t draw enough attention by her fiery personality, she was wearing a set of clothing which matched a purple disco ball in Ace’s opinion. She got so close that she swung her arm over her brothers’ shoulders and looked across his face to look at the beautiful woman. Aria was quite small next to the couple. “Who is this pretty, pretty f-” Ace pushed his sister off quite gently, though she still had to take a couple of steps back. “Douche,” Aria frowned and placed herself in front of them instead, stopping them from walking away. Ace closed his eyes shortly, “This is Hope,” he said and gestured towards the woman next to him. “Hope, this is Aria whom I told you about,”“You’ve told about me? Damn, what have I done to deserve to be told to this,” her eyes locked on Hope, and Aria's eyes even seemed to get even greener. As she spoke her next words, she would approach slowly, “Pretty, intimidating, soft -” No matter how Hope felt about the situation, Ace pulled Hope a little back and wrapped his arm around her to pull her even closer. He seemed quite protective of the fairy, and it made Aria stop both words and approach. She crossed her arms. “Dad’s here if you wish to greet him,” she said and pulled a sly smirk. She knew that their father was less respectful with toys like this dame. “We're not staying for long, thanks,” he responded.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyTors Sep 23, 2021 7:24 am

A perfect nervous giggle left her, as he told her that she didn’t need to be afraid. Not in so many words, but she understood why he reassured her like that. Not that it helped on the very hungry faces. Some of the vampires here weren’t that old and you could already see the veins being more prominent around their eyes. For a short time, it felt like her heart was pounding in her throat. She also theorized that it would be weird if she wasn’t afraid. With their little story she had never been to any events like this. She was the one smitten by him, and she was just a means to and end for him. To think that there were actually couple out there like this. But each to their own. Hope’s gaze was redirected when Ace whispered by her ear. She found the small blond woman that quickly drowned whatever it was in her glass and started walking towards them. If looks could eat and devour, there wouldn’t be much left of the fairy at this point. Hope didn’t argue as Ace redirected how she was standing.

Eight-thousand years.

Hope had already figured out that Ace was old, but it still took her a little back just how old. It made sense why he had so much control, but she also knew that the older the vampire the fewer traits of humanity were left. They did what they wanted, took what they could and didn’t care much for the casualties. Hope knew she shouldn’t, because it didn’t fit her character, but she looked straight into Aria’s eyes. Almost if to tell her that she wasn’t afraid of her. “Pleasure to meet you” Hope said with a gentle and alluring voice. It was so easy to find what it was that Aria desired. The fairy’s eyes almost turning a purple as she felt how easy it would be to manipulate a good handful of the vampires in here. The colour dimmed and she looked into the very green eyes as Aria stepped closer. Hope folded her arms in front of her chest and let her side press towards Ace’s as he pulled her closer after placing his arm around her instead of through her arm. She placed her face away from Aria in the nape of Ace’s neck. A smirk formed on her lips, that she couldn’t quite hide. Now they just needed to get from here into the dining room. “Maybe you would like to go to the dining hall then, dear?” she whispered letting her lips brush his earlobe as she turned her blue eyes towards the vampire still standing observing them. She didn’t dare ask about his father, so she just had to take it as it went along.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyTors Sep 23, 2021 8:30 am

Aria was only fueled by the fairy greeting her back, but the way she seemed to seek comfort in Ace’s arms, and how he seemed to be all over her, protecting her, it was almost like pouring sand onto a fire. She simmered down and Ace could see it on her. Both vampires heard the fairy whispering, and Aria raised her brows by what the fairy got to do with her lips. He hummed a little and gave a slight nod to Aria, “Excuse us,” he said to his sister before he started to pass his sister, with himself closet to Aria. The green eyes never left the fairy, and even though she had control, she still hungered for a taste of what her brother had. It didn’t even take long before Aria walked next to them – with the fairy in the middle. Aria even allowed herself to swing her arm around the fairy. “So, how long have you been intimate with my brother?” Aria asked with a smirk on her face looking up at the woman. One could hear how Ace had gotten tired of his sister, but he also knew that if he answered Aria would hush him and wish for the fairy to answer. Aria wanted more.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyTors Sep 23, 2021 9:02 am

Letha outfit Black dress

A small sigh left Hope as they finally moved away from the very persistent woman. Well, Ace had been right about one thing. She clearly was very effectuated by her, not that Hope had the delusion in thinking it was any more than just her wanting to take a taste. But it sadly didn’t take long before Aria walked up to them getting on the side of Hope as she asked a rather crude question. The fairy’s eyes widened; a slight blush formed on her cheeks as she let her hand find Ace that was resting on her hip. “I’ve known him for a couple of months now” she said with a nervous voice. Oh, sometimes she scared even herself on how good she could be. Maybe if she hadn’t decided to do this, she could have been an actor.

Letha stepped in through the doors. Everything around her were magnificent, big chandeliers. Italian marble and very expensive art. Now, not everyone’s taste surely. Letha took a moment, knowing now that she ones would have loved it here. The many vampires, the blood that one could swim in. The sex. She shook her head and breathed out. She really had changed, and for that a small smile formed on her head. Not all her memories where back, but enough were. She knew she had been a disgusting person, and there were still doubts whether she deserved to live. But with Zadkiel by herself, she had slowly understood that she had a lifetime to make up for what she had done. Starting with making sure that Oscar wouldn’t show up at her house anymore.

She walked through the rooms, quickly picking up the scent. She walked past a fairy standing between two vampires she at first didn’t give much mind. Letha was shortly taken back that she remembered the smells, but they weren’t a priority right now. The vampire stopped as she saw him, she took in a deep breath. Her pale blue eyes looked at him before she slowly walked over to her former lover. The father of three of her children. Another wild thought, she had at least three children. “Oscar” she said in a calm voice looking towards the people standing around him, they clearly knew who she was and made scarce. “I’m not here to fight or argue” she quickly added giving him a small sad smile “can we talk? Please?
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyTors Sep 23, 2021 10:16 am

The fairy had known him for a couple of months now. Interesting but it wasn’t really the question she was asking. She was asking for intimacy, but maybe her brother hadn’t changed that much, maybe just biting into the lady was all the intimacy he got. “Alright,” she said and nodded a bit, only to frown and look over her shoulder as she picked up the scent of her mother, she passed them and went directly into the room where Aria had seen Oscar the most recently. Were they going to have a discussion now? “I think I’ll join mother. See you later, Hope,” she said with a wicked smile before she let her hand slide off the fairy’s shoulders and left them in order to see the show.

Ace looked at Hope again. “I am really sorry about that,” he said calmly before he went to the dining hall.

Oscar sat down, almost like a king on his throne, owning everything. He was being entertained by fellow vampires with two human girls sitting in the middle of everything. It almost looked like they were attending because they wanted to. He had noted that Revna was in the room and was quite ready for whenever she was going to confront him. He knew it would happen sooner or later, and as he heard her say his name he looked towards her. The smile that had been on his lips crumbled and got colder to look at. He was holding a glass with his telekinesis and was waiting to be served, since the glass was empty. He looked at the other attenders around him and back at her, “Alone?” he wondered. A servant filled his glass with a red liquid and the glass went back into his hand before he stood up. He took the glass up to his mouth only to look absolutely disgusted by the smell that hit him. The servant had poured red wine for him instead of blood. He took the glass away from his mouth and looked towards the servant who simply stood and waited. “Are you trying to poison me?” he snarled at the servant before he threw the glass with its content after the servant. The servant was now covered in red wine and Oscar turned to his nearest companion and took this person’s glass, which was filled with blood instead. He approached Revna, quite calmly. “Alright, my dear,” he said, ready to hear whatever she had on mind or to be dragged somewhere else to have a more private conversation. He could se how his daughter was approaching with a giant smile, and shortly Oscar looked towards her with a deadpan look in his eyes which made her stop immediately. She wasn’t going to interfere just yet. His gaze softened and looked back at Revna.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyTors Sep 23, 2021 10:58 am

She felt the coldness leave her arm as Aria decided that something else was more interesting than her. A slow breath left her, and she slowly let her eyes glide towards Ace as he apologised. “What for?” she asked quite direct “Don’t say sorry for things you can’t control, I put you after all in this position, not you” she didn’t try to make him feeling better, but she had never understood the whole thing about apologising for something that wasn’t one’s fault. She slowly walked after him into the dining room, or hall. It was quite big, people standing around two beautiful women sitting being used as blood bags. A small hiss left her, she recognised one of them. She had gotten her to Gaia for a fresh start, she had been the reason she had been here in the first place and now she was used as a feasting point for vampires. Hope had to swallow hard and used extra time to collect herself. Hope pulled out her phone and put on the signal, she didn’t like it, but they needed to get closer to where Aria had gone. “Over here” she mumbled slowly guiding him towards a spot where they could stand out of view. She breathed and could finally let the phone start connecting to the local network. Her eyes found the owner of the house, her heart dropped. “Press me up against the wall” she whispered repositing themselves so he could corner her against the wall her fingers found his neck and pulled him closer lips close to him but without kissing him. She couldn’t cross the line. “We need to stay here for a while, just until he leaves” she explained with hooded eyes, angling her face so it looked like she was kissing him.

Letha widened her eyes as Oscar decided to throw the glass towards the servant, because he had given him wine? That thought made a new memory click in her head. Oscar had been born with the result of his mother’s death. He couldn’t drink anything else than blood. And it had to be humanoid. Her eyes followed Oscars and saw the female vampire that had walked towards them. She remembered her, they had met in the army they – she was her daughter, wasn’t she. An almost apologetic and hurt gaze glided over Letha’s face as she understood how that must have hurt finding your mother and her not recognising you at all. Not that she was sure that Aria had ever had a good childhood in her care as Ilene or Revna. She then turned towards Oscar “I want to know what you want from me” she told him quite calmly “Because the woman you knew, she Is dead, and she won’t be coming back Oscar” she tried to explain. She took a wineglass from a passing servant and let her pale eyes find Oscars.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyTors Sep 23, 2021 3:15 pm

Ace shook his head a little as she asked why he apologized. Aria’s behavior itself was enough for him to apologize. Besides from that, they had only been lucky that Aria had left them by the sight of their mother, because he was certain that Aria would be back for more Hope. “That’s correct, but I could’ve done more to get her off our backs,” he replied softly. Of course, he could always crack the neck, but it was never really that fun to wake up from. He simply followed her side wherever she directed him to walk, though to everyone else it would seem like he was directing where they were heading. He noticed how she wasn’t that comfortable with the girls sitting as blood bags for the vampires. In some way, he could understand her. It wasn’t very pleasurable to watch, but these two gals seemed like they were actually enjoying it, but he could be wrong.
Ace followed Hope as she mumbled they had to go closer to Aria, which meant closer to both his mother and father. This was going to be so God damn interesting. Ace simply knew that he would be hearing for this and if his father caught too much attention to the two of them, that Hope would have to show herself to him. It was incredible how cruel and how nice that man could be, all depending on who he talked to. Quite occupied with the whole family situation, he looked confused at her as she suddenly whispered something and repositioned them. “What?” he asked and had to place an arm on each side of her to not knock their heads together. He could feel her warm and soft fingers around his neck and was quite surprised about how close she had gone. Their lips were so close to each other. His own eyes got hooded as he figured out what was going on. “A while?” he whispered, not seeming to be cross about it. He let his hands from each side of the wall center towards her torso, so his hands grabbed around the top of her ribcage. “Attendants’ would notice if we just stood here,” he warned her before he let his lips meet with hers and actually press her towards the wall. Every vampire had such enhanced senses like the predators they were created to be that they would be great enough to smell the difference on people who actually had been kissing and not. All of the chemicals and the heat from a touched and aroused body. It simply made such a difference. Compared to fairies who couldn’t smell the difference between two bananas. To be convincing enough, he had to. Vampires were such awful creatures who picked up on everything that nothing would pass them.

Oscar huffed a little and smiled lazily. “What I want from you?” he raised his brows a little, quite surprised that that was her question. She explained that the woman he knew was dead. What this woman didn’t know, was that he knew multiple women from that body. He stepped closer so their glasses almost touched. “I want nothing from you,” he replied shortly looking down at her drink shortly. “Maybe I’d like to know what you want me to call you, since it seems like neither Revna or Ilene is the name you want to be known with,” he asked of her quite calmly before he took a sip of his drink. “I’m glad the women I knew aren’t coming back, because I didn’t like th-”
“You didn’t like mom?” Aria barged in looking quite surprised and walked even closer to her parents. The green eyes found her mother, “I know you didn’t recognize me back in the army, but I’m your daughter.” She presented her hand, “Name’s Aria,” she said with a kind smile.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyTors Sep 23, 2021 3:58 pm

“Maybe they –“ would. The last word was swallowed when he let his lips cover hers. A small sigh left her nose and she pulled him closer. Felt how his hands caught her just under her chest. Pressed against her ribcage. At first, she just went with it, didn’t put much thought or emotion in it. But then she realized that it would only cause even more question. She was his property in this scenario. Not a lover, nor a woman he cared for other than the things she could give. Her on the other hand, was infatuated by him. She channeled the woman she had once been, the poor love fool. A small moan left her as she let one hand glide down his shoulder and placed it on the bicep. The other grabbed a little tighter around his neck so she could pull him into the kiss. She kept up the act also when she pulled away to catch her breath. Feeling how their hot breathes mixed and her eyes shinned with passion looking at him. She couldn’t help her lips pull into a surprised smile. “I think he is gone; do you want a drink?” she asked even though she didn’t pull away or make any notion to actually get out of his grip. One would almost think she had enjoyed his kiss.

Letha breathed out and gave him a small smile, it actually made her happy that he said it so plainly. Especially since he had told her just before he had left that he would contact her again. She had to be sure. “Letha” she presented herself but didn’t make much of a move to present herself officially big giving him her hand. She still remembered how he had treated her that night. Chills glided down her back, she had only come here tonight to protect the family she now had. Letha’s eyes quickly turned to the woman asking Oscar if he didn’t like her mother. It was a funny feeling because she had to remember herself, that it was her, she was the mom that Oscar hadn’t liked. There was a small hesitation before Letha took her daughters hand and gave her a small sad smile. “I remember now, I wish it was under better circumstances that we could met again Aria” she explained and looked back at Oscar, after she had taken her hand back “So, you will not show up at my place again?” she asked to be sure, the last thing she needed was putting Zadkiel in more danger.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyTors Sep 23, 2021 4:48 pm

At first, she didn’t really respond to the kiss, and he was about to pull back to tell her to go for it when she actually changed how she kissed him and held onto him. When they parted their lips to catch their breath, she smiled. He made sure to pull just a little bit on a smile, the smile only stayed on his lips shortly as she asked if he wanted a drink. He rolled his eyes of her and looked away from her shortly, ”I’m good, thanks,” he replied. But even though he replied that, he let one of his hands travel from her ribcage up her body and throat until it caught onto her jaw. He leaned in very close, some might even think they were being intimate with how close he had gotten to her. He nibbled her throat once before he went to her ear, “But by now you might have to come by more than once to pay me off,” he whispered almost seductively before he pulled completely away and pulled her away from the wall.

Oscar managed to nod as the woman he knew as Revna, and Ilene presented herself as Letha. It didn’t even take long before his daughter showed up and complained about his words. One could almost see how Arias eyes started to glisten as her mother said she remembered her now. It was almost like she melted, but the way she smiled took her hand was so unlike her mother, that Aria only gave it a short squeeze before she took her hand back. This definitely wasn’t her mother anymore, and it almost hurt as much as the first time. Oscar raised his brows a little as Letha asked if he wouldn’t show up at her place again. He pulled on a sly, crooked smile. “Well, Letha, that really depends on how much trouble you’re going to cause,” he informed her, “I don’t want trouble, because that will cause a target on every back in this mansion,” he continued. If a vampire could live in peace without the interference from a hunter, it would be magical, but it wasn’t possible if Letha was going to make trouble.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyTors Sep 23, 2021 5:03 pm

All the small hairs started rising over her body as he let his hands travel up her body before the caught onto her jaw to tilt it. Her eyes closed. She would lie if it wasn’t easy to follow along with his touch and made it look like she enjoyed every second of it. How she bit down her lip and let out a small sigh, as he nibbled at her throat. Her eyes opened as he let her breathy words tingle by her ear. Now you might have to come by more than once to pay me offMight?” she teased him back and let him pull her away from the wall. She tripped over her feet and used his chest to stabilise herself again. She pulled away giving him a smirk letting her head fall to the side. “Let’s see, maybe I’ll be generous” her eyes travelled towards what she believed had to be his mother, because Aria was standing there. So, was the man beside the two women his father? He seemed oddly familiar.

Letha crooked up a brow “No” she said and made a small chuckle, almost looking as Revna, by the way she took him in. “It’s not me who has come here for trouble” she licked her lips as her eyes travelled to the girls sitting in the middle of the room being used. “And what could I do really, I’m only a schoolteacher and guidance counsellor” she licked her lips and let her eyes find Aria, it was clear to see that it was hard for her to see her mother like this. She let her hand find Aria’s shoulder and gave et a squeeze “it’s better this way Hummingbird” she said with a caring voice “But I understand it’s hard to meet your mother only to find out she isn’t the woman you remember, but let’s be honest, Revna was never a caring nor loving person – and she didn’t care who she hurt in the process of her own selfish needs and desires
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyTors Sep 23, 2021 6:03 pm

She teased him and it served her right to almost trip over her own feet, though he still helped her so she wouldn’t accidentally fall or hurt herself. The last thing he wanted was for every vampire to come for her. “You better be,” he said as she suggested she might be generous.

“No?” Oscar said and tilted his head a bit, not taking it personally that it almost looked like Revna. It didn’t change how he felt about her. He chuckled a little as she said she hadn’t come for trouble and she even looked at the two blood girls. He couldn’t help himself but chuckle of Letha. “What could you do? Letha, I think you still don’t know who you are, and yet everybody in here knows it,” he said and folded his arms out to gesture that it was indeed everyone. “Do you really want to know why I don’t want you to cause trouble?” he wondered. He didn’t wish to tell her, but maybe she just needed to know how much of a killer queen she had been.
Aria’s green eyes were big, but not in the energetic and greeting way she had been earlier, no it was almost by fright. The nickname comforted her, because that was what her mother had called her, simply because Aria always had been this bubbly person, resembling a hummingbird, but everything else this lady, this Letha, said broke her heart into even more pieces than Letha had done in the army.  She wasn’t the woman she remembered, the woman Aria looked up to and adored. She had loved how she had done whatever she had wished to do, because it had inspired Aria to become who she was. She pulled her shoulder away before she turned to her father. “Where does she live?” she wondered. She was already trying to plan out how to get her real mother back.
“Now, now. Sit, without even blinking, Aria went to sit in an armrest. “Why didn’t you bring your blood bag with you?” he wondered pulling on a sneaky smile. His ears caught onto how Ace and his friend were stumbling around, and it awoke his curiosity, but he kept still for now.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyTors Sep 23, 2021 6:21 pm

Her hands rested on his shoulders for a minute to stabilize herself a soft smile formed on her lips. “Well, you should know darling, I’m always generous” she hummed as she noticed how close one of the vampires where. Those twenty minutes were very slow at this point. Everything about this place was starting to creep her out and she more or less wanted to go at this second. But as her eyes travelled towards the woman she knew, looking straight at her and having no recognition in her eyes. It strengthened her resolve and knew she had to stay. Hope pushed herself away from Ace as she looked around at the dining hall. At least it didn’t seem that the host of the party was anywhere to be seen at this point.

Letha rolled her eyes and took her hand back. She really couldn’t see what Aria wished back; what Ilene had done to her children had never been loved. And she knew now, that given the chance she would have leaved them and never come back. Much like she had done now. Letha narrowed her eyes a little, her mouth staying a moving noncaring line. “His not a blood bag, and I rarely drink from him” she informed not really caring what Oscar would think about that. “What about you, no women to whimsy around your feet as usual? Or is this a time where you have found someone new to give your well-hidden loving persona to?” No, love between Oscar and Revna had never been pure, nor very loving when it came down to it. And they had still gotten three children. Letha looked towards the vampire; she didn’t understand why.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyTors Sep 23, 2021 6:55 pm

Ace chuckled a bit as she said she was always generous, “Sometimes I just need a reminder.” He let her slide out of his arms as she wanted to look around, but he reapproached her just as quick, standing next to her. “Looking for something?” he wondered and turned towards her, “Or anything I can get for you?” he smiled a little.

Oscar couldn’t help but think that Letha was slightly funny. She didn’t really drink from the angel. It made him remember how the angel actually had been addicted to her blood. Maybe they drank each other’s blood equally often? It would be enough to get the poor boy addicted. Before he could actually reply to it, the question was more or less returned to him. “I got what I need, thank you very much,” he said, though it was somewhat a lie. He could almost point at any blood bag in the mansion and get a taste, despite from that, he had his own in a private room, with some of his own blood bags waiting if he needed them. He liked having his own, because in that way he could control their lifestyle and get just the right taste in their blood. It was perfect. Besides from that, he had med Melanie not that long ago and he had Iris who he still waited for to take up the connection. He didn’t want to force anything out of the girl. He took a sip from his glass of blood. “Is there anything else I can do for you, Letha?” he wondered and looked calmly at her.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyTors Sep 23, 2021 7:26 pm

No” she shook her head and let her gaze settle on him again. She didn’t like staying here. It was like the mood in the room was shifting. She didn’t care for how people were treated. If they were here by their own will. Fine, she had no quarrel with that. But she knew that Lori would never be here, she had wished for a fresh start away from her abusive family. The ex-husband, she had a kid for good shake. Hope had even made sure she had a job. So, if one of the girls couldn’t be here because she wanted, then what was to say the others was here at their own free will? The gaze turned back to Ace as he asked if she needed anything. “Very kind of you, but I’m fine, thank you” but just as those words left her, a small scream left someone. The fairy just turned around to feel how the contains of something very thick splashed all over her. Some of her face, down the front of her dress, her naked arms drenched in blood. The servant widened her eyes and tried to see if she could get it off the darkhaired fairy “Leave it” Hope said with a dangerously low voice as she opened her eyes, and they had turned slightly purple making the woman in front of Hope take a step back and started picking up the broken glass on the floor.

Letha couldn’t hold back a chuckle as Oscar told her that he had what he needed, just like a child biting back when they were gotten old enough to develop their own personality and talk back to their parents. “Alright” she then shook her head as he asked if there was anything else he could do for her “No, I’ll stay out of your business and you’ll stay out of mine, then we can both be happy” she said and gave him a dry smile. It was then she heard the crash and saw how Ace’s date was covered in blood. “Excellent” she breathed out and rolled her eyes. She put down her glass of wine she hadn’t touched and walked over to them. “Stand still love” she said with a soft smile and turned the fairy towards her, Letha’s eyes travelling down the youngest of Oscar and her children. “Hello, my son” she said with a soft and caring smile before she turned her attention towards the blood covered fairy, with a breathed her eyes turned a golden brown and small black veins formed down from her eyes as she used her ability to make every drop of blood lift from her skin and dress until it was one big stream of red liquid travelling like a stream around the room. “Find some cups to put it in” she said quite monotone looking at the flustered servant that nodded and ran out of the room.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyTors Sep 23, 2021 10:39 pm

Ace let her be, as she didn’t seem to want his help or anything, beside from just being present. He didn’t think much about the ‘hired’ blood bags as he probably should, since he knew that she was looking for girls who had been kidnapped. He was more concerned about who was attending and how much he had to ruin people’s nights. Being so caught up about the attenders, he turned quite slower than Hope to inspect who was screaming, only to notice how blood was splattered on Hope. She was covered from top to toe as a servant seemingly had tripped with a flask of blood.

Letha was certainly entertained by Oscar, the only thing was, she was probably the only being who found his reply funny. He raised his brows in an approval for staying out of each other’s business. It sounded too good to be true and he was certain that something would happen to bring their fates back together.
It was almost like everyone in the room turned their gaze to the drenched fairy who had arrived with the not so social vampire. Oscar raised his brows as Letha seemed to want to help the poor fairy. He, himself, stood where Letha had left him and looked forward to how this was going to unfold. And true enough, their youngest son looked slightly confused when his mother greeted him.
“Hi… Mom…” he said slightly hesitant and quite observant of his mother’s movements. When some of her vampiric traits appeared, he could feel how his body tensed and he put himself a bit more in front of the fairy he had promised to protect, but as soon as he noticed how the blood was flowing off her, he looked back to check on the fairy. She looked clean. He furrowed his brows as he looked back at his mother who commanded the servant to find cups. “Are you alright, mom?” he allowed himself to ask, one of his hands trying to shield and distance Hope from his mother.
“He doesn’t know you are Letha,” Oscar called with a wide grin on his face. Did she simply think that people who had known her before she had changed into Letha would be relaxed around her? With that said, he chose to approach the pretty couple. “It’s been a long time, Ace,” he greeted his son standing next to Letha. Ace didn't get less tense about his fathers presence.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyTors Sep 23, 2021 10:54 pm

The cups were brought to her by a servant that also apologised before he took care of the clumsy human that had been the cause of all this. As soon as she let go of all the blood she breathed out and her vampire traits subdued until she looked human again. Normally Letha didn’t think anyone would know who she was or wasn’t. But Ace had to had known because of Aria, right? She looked confused towards Oscar as he told her, and then redirected her eyes on her daughter there was sitting on a chair. “Sorry” she said and shook her head apologetic. “My memories were put away by some powerful witches, and a curse was put on me so I’m not really the same person I once was” she explained rather quickly. Hope just looked at the vampire with big eyes, what the hell was this? Vampires getting their memories taken and curses? “I’m starting to remember small parts again” she breathed out just as Oscar placed himself besides her she pressed her brows together and looked to the side at the man that she had once shared her life with. Grown up with. She was very close to tell him, that he needed to behave. But bit her own tongue. She had just told him that they needed to stay out of each others businesses.

Hope let out a small breath, her hand feeling her pocket hoping that it would vibrate telling her that it was done collecting data. This was becoming more dangerous and problematic by the second. She stepped closer to Ace and placed her arms around his right. Letting her head be behind his just looking over the shoulder. She didn’t care much for how this Oscar was looking at her. At least it would seem that she had another unexpected ally this night. The woman, Letha, seemed to be rather collected. She couldn’t even feel the desire for her blood, as she could with everyone else in this room.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyTors Sep 23, 2021 11:23 pm

Ace still had a frown on his face while his mother explained everything with memories and curses. Even though she said she wasn’t the same as she was once, he didn’t completely trust her yet. She was starting to remember things. To Ace it was clear that this woman, who called herself Letha, didn’t know that Ace had distanced himself from the family, being tired of their impulsive behaviors. The chance of her getting to know who she once was, would only grow by the minute, but how it would affect her, he simply didn’t know right now. “Well, in that case, good to see you, we haven’t seen each other for a very long time,” he eyed his father for a moment to be sure he didn’t step the wrong place, “I’ve chosen to distance myself from all of you,” he said quite stiff.

While Ace explained, Oscar tilted his head a little, inspecting the fairy, and as soon as it seemed like Ace was done talking he looked up at Ace again, “Can I see her?” Oscar asked, but Ace knew very well it wasn’t a question to be discussed. He took a deeper breath in and looked over his shoulder to find Hope almost hiding behind him. He gestured her to take his hand so he could gently guide her in front of him. A almost playful smile appeared on Oscars lips. His hazel eyes got slightly brighter, Twirl, my love,” he said, still not letting go of Aria in the back. He wanted to see how well Ace had chosen this fairy. Stand still, he told her so she wouldn’t continue, before he let go of the mind control of her. He approached and stood quite close to her. “She’s a quite pretty woman,” Oscar commented and let his index finger and thumb grab onto her chin to move her head around – scanning her neck for wounds or scars, but of course, in the hands of Ace everything looked untouched.
“I’m sorry dad, but you’re wrong there. She’s beautiful,” Ace said calmly, noticing how Oscar let go of the fairy and looked at his son.
“Indeed.”
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyTors Sep 23, 2021 11:44 pm

For the first time this evening Hope couldn’t hide the fact that she was nervous, even scared. How her heart had picked up speed and a small nervous twitch in her left hand. Letha nodded giving Ace a sad smile “I don’t blame you” she whispered narrowing her eyes, his reaction made more sense to her than Aria. What had Ilene done to get such a devoted daughter, nothing really and it broke Letha’s heart. Because it was in all, her fault that it had ended out the way it had done.

Can I see her? Hope was tempted to take a step back. But she also knew that it wasn’t part of her role as the perfect little slave to Ace. So, he wanted to show her to his father, she couldn’t do anything against it. She took his hand, let him guide her in front of him so Oscar could see her. Then it happened. The control over her mind and without questioning it she twirled around for him. Only stopping as he asked her too. The control was realised, and it took all her willpower not to snarl at him, show him just how powerful she was. Her hands folded in front of her, and her blue eyes fell down to show her submission. Pretty woman. Sure.

Her head moved around without her trying to pull away or stop him. Letting this vampire inspect her as if she was some kind of merchandise. But she gave him a soft smile and was keeping it together quite well even though every fibre of her body hated this. But that all changed, one simple word left Ace’s lips and it was like her whole body froze and her heart was caught in her throat.

Beautiful.

Her stomach sank, how she hated that word. He had called her that all the time. Every time he had hit her or hurt her. He had looked at her and told her just how beautiful she was. Letha was quick to pick up how the word made the heart beat heavy in her chest. Hope looked towards Ace, but for the first time her eyes weren’t focused. “Can I be excused to go to the powder room?” she said with a hoarse voice, keeping it together quite well despite the tumult she was feeling.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyFre Sep 24, 2021 12:04 am

Ace didn’t like any of this. He hated how he knew that if he didn’t follow Oscars questions, Oscar would just take it anyway. After all, Aria hadn’t moved since she had demanded to know where their mother lived – clearly to do something about Letha’s calm behavior. Oscar was at ease as long as Revna and Letha wasn’t completely back, and such thing couldn’t happen unless someone removed the curse from her, and he was quite sure that no one wanted to do that.
But Ace let Oscar have his fun and inspect his perfect little date, and he had to clench his jaw not to bite the fingers of his father. He hated how he touched without asking. Not that Hope was Ace’s property or anything, but Hope might not like this – or he was quite sure that she didn’t the way her heart beat. When Ace complimented  her, he also noticed how the beating changed and when she turned to face him, he could almost feel and hear that something wasn’t going as it should. Something was completely off. Shortly he looked up at his father to be sure that he didn’t have anything against Hope leaving, but even Oscar had noticed her reaction and nodded, making Ace look at Hope again, “Of course,” he said and stepped closer. He swung his arm around her shoulder and as quick as he could, while Hope would still be able to follow, he started guiding them towards the female restroom. He just hoped that she wouldn’t lose signal and that all the work wasn’t for nothing.

Oscar let his eyes follow them for a while, and he then, with no command ordered Aria to go and check on the fairy. So, Aria stood up and started to follow them.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you EmptyFre Sep 24, 2021 12:15 am

Even though she would rather go alone, she wasn’t about to pick a fight or draw attention about fussing that he absolutely shouldn’t touch her or follow her to the restroom. Her fingers started clenching towards each other. A dumb technique where you took the thumb, index and middle finger and pressed them together. Calm down. She tried; she really did. But his arm around her shoulder, and how she knew people were looking. It didn’t help. She picked up the pace and as they came to the restroom she just walked inside, mumbling words that he should just wait.

Hope paced back an furth before she settled in front of the mirror. She couldn’t stop herself, and without thinking about where she was, she smashed her hand into the glass making it shatter around her knuckles ripping open the skin around it. The blood dripped down on the ground. At this point she was just lucky that there was no one in the room. Not that she cared at the point, she was just trying to repress the bad memories that was violating her brain at this point.

Letha shook her head and grabbed a new glass as the waiter was passing taking a sip. She contemplated if she should just go for tonight. She had gotten what she came for, and she didn’t really care much to reconnect with her former life. Putting Killian on overwork wasn’t really on her top priority list.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I put a spell on you   I put a spell on you Empty

I put a spell on you
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Can anyone spell 'Hello? there?'
» Did someone cast a spell or curse?? Amaryllis