Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Play with me [cw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Humør : Experiments? Nah, that ain’t me. Unless...?
Fag : Chemistry, biology, anatomy, ect.
Antal indlæg : 119

Play with me [cw] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 2:50 pm

Leigh almost purred as she wondered what he had in mind. She was quick and got him on top of her. That was more than enough invitation for him to start kissing her neck. She gave him a few options and he let his fangs grace over her neck. The hand which had been on her cheek caressed her up the back of her thigh, bringing it up towards his hips. He shortly nibbled at her skin “I was thinking a little bit of everything,” he whispered against her warm skin before he actually let his fangs puncture the delicate bruised skin. With a muffled hum of pure bliss, he let his fingers find between her legs, but only for a short moment before he let them connect once again. He made sure to hold onto her shoulder, and place his other hand on top of her hip so she could withstand his thrusts and wouldn’t just end up moving away from him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Norah

Norah

Humør : If I can't cause tiny bits of chaos every day, I think my body will shut down.
Antal indlæg : 139

IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 3:08 pm

She didn’t really get the time to respond to his words, before his teeth had pierced the skin her neck. She was amazed by herself how a low pleasured scream let her lips as she buckled back. Well, she had always been a wild woman. Sneaking into her brother’s brothels when she could. Marrying a man when she had only been fourteen years old.

No, she had never been a good girl. Even though her looks had always made people think that at first. The bright blond hair, the baby blue doe eyes that could look at you and make most people melt. A cute smile and slender figure really could get you out of a lot of things. A loud moan left her as they connected them once again. Oh god, this felt even more amazing than it had done yesterday. She didn’t care about neighbors, so she let him know just how good she found what he did to her. Her legs folding around his hips as she started following along with his movements. Begging him to not hold back.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 3:42 pm

Leigh didn’t let go of her neck with his fangs just yet but continued to give her what she wanted. He groaned against her throat and when he felt like he was done satisfied with the blood, he made sure to bite his own tongue and let his blood close the wounds he had made. He then went to only focus on her and make sure that her needs were reached too.

Occasionally, when she had reached her climax, he allowed himself to finish. Even after that, he slowly kissed her down her midline until he reached her belly button. “You are going to miss me, just as much as I will miss you – you know that, right?” he said before he teased with going down on her. He grabbed onto her thighs, so her knees would be on top of his shoulders and pulled her up and waked with her in his arms towards the bathroom. “I never really got to know that much about you,” he whispered against her skin, before he nibbled at her skin underneath her chest. He went straight into the bath and turned the cold water on.
Norah

Norah

Humør : If I can't cause tiny bits of chaos every day, I think my body will shut down.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 4:34 pm

Now, she had been having a lot of great sex over the years, but nothing really compared to what she was experiencing right now. Maybe he was right, and she would miss him, but she wasn’t really sure what he meant that she would miss him as much as he would miss her. Because would he miss her? She had a hard time believing that. A soft hum left her as he started teasing her. “Are you now?” she chuckled closing her eyes, before a soft surprised noise left her as he decided to pick her up and carry her into the bathroom. Her eyes looked at him a little hazily, still a little burned out by their run about in the bed a few minutes before.

What do you want to know?” she asked, letting her fingers glide into his beautiful black hair, before a gasp left her. “Holy fuck that’s cold” she yelped, trying on instinct to get out of it, by untangling her body from his.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 1:08 am

While he carried her, he had a small cheeky smile on his lips, “Why wouldn’t I?” he chuckled.
Something about how drowsy she seemed and how she almost caressed him, by letting her fingers glide into his hair, made it seem just extra funny when she yelped and tried to untangle herself from him. He started to laugh at her and made sure the wasn’t going anywhere, “No- no, no. You’re staying right here,” he laughed  and made sure to keep her hands away from accidentally slapping him. “Hey-” he laughed and tried to pin her down and leaned closer to her. “Tell me everything,” he  whispered to her and gave her small gentle nibbles between her mouth and her cheek.
Norah

Norah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 1:51 am

His laughter was somehow very infectious, and she started to laugh as well, idiot. Who the hell just pulled someone under the cold tap, especially when they had a beating heart and actually wanted to be around something that was warm. “Fine! But next time at least wait for it to become warm, asshole” she chuckled smacking the front of his chest, before he was able to pin her down and a smirk formed over her lips as she watched him lean in, closing her eyes as he nibbled her skin. “Everything?” she whispered, with closed eyes before she opened them and looked at him. “I might not be old like other witches, but over four hundred years are still going to take a hell of a lot of time to get through everything” she hummed, licking her lips. “But well, got married as fourteen years old, got a kid, got thrown out because the kid was female – enlisted in the army, when I was sixteen, got enough of that for a while, had a lot of fun with sex parties, killed a Queen and helped a friend take the throne as King, joined the war again under first and second world war, moved to America, became part of the BAU, got headhunted for Interpol, got involved with Bratva, paid the price for putting the leader behind bars when he escaped and got tortured for the last year by the Russian mafia – and that was me, I think” she said with a bright smile shrugging he shoulders “Good enough, or is there something you want me to elaborate on?
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 2:18 am

Leigh chuckled as she told him that he should wait for the water to get warm. He hummed a little as she asked him if he was really sure that he wanted to know everything. While she talked, he made sure to look into her eyes and slowly turn up the heat of the water, but not to a state where it would be burning, it was just quite warm. Warm enough. “I got all the time you need,” he whispered to her, so she wouldn’t have to feel like she needed to hurry. Slowly he let his hands glide over her body, washing her, while she told her story. Sha had indeed been through a lot, and she too remembered a whole lot of it. You want me to elaborate? He licked his lips a little. Where should he start? He hummed a little, “You’re quite an interesting woman, Norah,” he told her. “What happened to your child?” he spoke softly and made sure to caress her body as he washed it. He had a lot of questions, but it might just be an idea to start from the start, right?
Norah

Norah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 2:34 am

She looked at him with a smirk and lifted her brows. “I am” she scrunched her nose “And a whole lot of trouble but worth it, if you can keep up with me” she elaborated, at least River had always found her fun to have around. She would guess much to Oliver’s annoyance. Then he asked to the part of her life she least wanted to talk about, but she just shrugged. “I don’t know” she said letting her tongue glide over her lips. “He took her with him as he left me behind, she was a pureblood vampire as him” she leaned a little back, closing her eyes enjoying how his hands glided down her body washing it. “So, I’ve never met her, or know who she is or were she is – probably for the best, being a part of the Jones family, is a bloody mess” she hummed softly.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 2:49 am

“I am sure I can handle you and your trouble, and if not, well then it’ll be clear to you,” he told her with a little cheeky smile. He didn’t know about Norah and Rivers relationship, but if he figured something out, there might be a chance that he would pay him a visit and figure out what River thought of her.
She shrugged as he asked her about her child. He raised his brows a little as she explained how she didn’t know about her child and who had taken her child. A pureblood vampire. Well, that would probably have left some grudge, and it only really left Leigh with some kind of competition. “You’re a Jones’ too? We'd better change that...” he laughed a little with his eyes on her body. “Remind me never to meet your parents,” he laughed, even though he wasn’t joking. “Fate must’ve wished for my death,” he continued to laugh a little.
Norah

Norah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 3:17 am

What, I thought you knew that?” she said with her brow slightly raised “My legal name is Hanna Jones, daughter of Paisley Priest now known as Eris Clarke, formerly known as Elena Ahlers – and Killian Jones?” she couldn’t really help but let a smirk form over her lips as he told her that she should remind him never to meet her parents. Maybe it would be a good idea, she wasn’t sure any of them would be happy to see her with him. A scoff left her, as he mentioned that fate must have wished for his death. If he only knew. “Well, they can’t really do anything to you, because that would mean that they kill me too, look at that, heavenly blood and a reason that you won’t die just like that – luckily my parents like me to much” she teased, letting her fingers find his jaw and slowly let it slide up into his hair. He was so incredibly tall. “Besides, you don’t have worry about that to long” she mumbled a little cryptic as she leaned up and pleased a soaring kiss towards his lips.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 2:10 pm

Well, Leigh remembered that she had presented herself as Norah Jones, but he hadn’t thought it was that Jones family. He licked his lips a little as she gave multiple names. “Hanna…” he whispered and let one of her legs get off his shoulder so he could lean in properly. He let his lips hover over hers “Why don’t you go by Hanna?” he whispered before he pulled away from her lips. He let her other leg get down from his shoulder so she would have to stand for herself or let her legs wrap around him. No matter what, he would do his best to be almost on eye level with her. Almost.
He chuckled a little as she explained that her parents liked her too much to kill him, since it would kill her too. “How lucky I am,” he whispered, knowing that at least those two wouldn’t try to kill him. After all, he hadn’t been all that kind to her mother and her father had… plenty of reasons to want Leigh dead.
She mumbled something that he didn’t have to worry, and before he could ask her what she meant, she placed a kiss on his lips which made him close his eyes and pull her closer once more to deepen the kiss. If she wasn’t feeding his ego, he wouldn’t know what she was doing. He let his hands glide from her wait, down along her hips until he reached her cheeks to grab onto. A little unwilling, he pulled away from the kiss. “What do you mean?” he wondered. Why wouldn’t he have to worry?
Norah

Norah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 02, 2022 8:10 pm

She decided to wrap her legs around his waist as he let her down completely. Mostly because she loved to be this close to him, how could she not? Every time her skin touched his, it was like electricity was pulsating through her every fiber that her body was possessing. How could you possible keep wanting a person as much as she wanted him? A satisfied hum left her, as he deepened the kiss and pulled her even closer. She couldn’t help the smirk forming on her lips, as she felt how his hands wandered once again. Grabbing the cheeks of hers, now this man really had a liking for it. Well to be fair, it was one of her greatest assets. Especially for a woman that was thin and didn’t have a lot of volume on her body.

Norah pouted a little as he pulled away and asked her what she had meant. She shrugged. “What I meant” she responded, not really giving him anything. Her hands glided over his cheeks and folded behind his neck. “So, you like Hanna more than Norah?” she asked, lifting a brow trying to steer the conversation away from her small slip up. She was quite certain that he wasn’t going to let her kill herself. Especially after he had told her in the bed, that she was going to miss him just as much as he would miss her. Where she would believe, he was referring to the blood that was now the tastiest thing he had ever had before. Usually, vampires didn’t let their mates get away when they had first bonded.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 07, 2022 8:55 pm

She jumped past the question quite elegantly, which he did pick up on. She wasn’t just going to keep secrets like that. Not to him. He growled lowly before he placed his lips against hers a little aggressively, “What if I do?” he mumbled and let his kiss wander towards her ear and just below it. “No secrets, Hanna,” he whispered seductively and almost breathlessly. He repositioned her on top of his hips, and with a little help from one of his hands he connected them – again. He groaned against her neck. “Now…” He whispered and looked towards her eyes. “Why are you saying I won’t have to worry about you that long?” he asked and moving quite slowly so her speech hopefully wouldn’t be too disturbed.
Norah

Norah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 07, 2022 9:26 pm

He could drive her absolutely mad, and she loved it. Which also scared her, she didn’t want to fall in love again. She had burned herself enough times on that, to know that she would never want to go back. Maybe that was why she typically found people that just didn’t want to stay with her. She was more that step between getting over someone and finding the love of their lives. Which was fine with her. “Hmm” she hummed, with closed eyes. Her teeth grabbing her lip as he let his kiss wander towards her ear. “Maybe I like Edward more, should I call you that then?” she asked, when he told her no secrets. Her eyes popped open as he connected them once again. How the hell could he keep going like that. A small pained and aroused gasp left her. She was still sore after their first time. Now they were on their third. Maybe that was her way to die, him just keeping draining her for energy.

A soft smirk formed on her lips, as he asked why he didn’t have to worry about her that long. She winked with one eye. “Maybe I don’t have long on this earth, could die tomorrow, or in a weak” she whispered, letting her hands glide over his cheeks into his hair. “But no secrets?” she whispered, leaning in closer. Grabbing his waist tighter with her thighs. “I’m actually deaf, I use magic to be able to hear” she told him, as her hips started to move with him.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 11:41 pm

“No,” he hissed towards her ear, clearly not very glad about her decision to bring up the name that his mother had given him. He even pressed his chest a little more towards her, squeezing her a little to prove his disagreement. For now, he was still grieving about the fact that his mother hadn’t recognized him when he had greeted her. She hadn’t wanted anything to do with him, and it ruined him. He knew that they both loved each other, and that nothing but disappointment could part them, but he was certain he hadn’t disappointed her. “Not yet,” he sighed, calming himself down a little. Had he not calmed himself down a little, he might've strangled her a bit. At one point, she might be allowed to call him by his birth name, but not for now. It hurt too much.

He loved the way she gasped. It was almost like music to his ears, and he caught himself closing his eyes for a little second taking in her scent and her sounds. She explained why he wouldn’t have to worry about her for too long. She was running on bought time, it seemed. She was awaiting her death. Well, it certainly sounded like someone he had helped not that long ago. A poor girl who was dying because of cancer. He had saved her life, granting her a life where she could live forever. Now, Leigh was certain that no matter what, he was going to make sure that Norah wouldn’t be leaving the world, He would make sure that she was going to survive whatever was coming her way. No, right now it wasn’t out of love. He didn’t love her yet, but the way her blood tasted was too precious to let go of, besides from that, she seemed to like everything he did to her, and nothing really seemed to scare her away. She only seemed more and more drawn to him, and he loved. It.
Her hands found his hair, and he had to keep himself away from her mouth to let her speak. He hummed a little approvingly, as it seemed like she wanted to be sure that he did in fact not  want secrets between them. She shared a secret, and a few tougher breaths left him, almost in groans at they moved together. He loved how she shared her secrets. He let one hand find her hip to withstand his movements, even though he wasn’t being as rough as he had been earlier. “I’ll show you the laboratory fully later,” he mumbled. Yes, he was certain that he could show her the laboratory without problems. He would even explain some of things they did, and if things went… well… He might even tell her that he had kept her mother and grandmother in there. If things were going really well, he might also tell her about how much he had liked Elena, but how Norah had no reason to fear anything, because, like Norah had said, Norah was way more fun than Elena.
Norah

Norah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 12:00 pm

She found it rather funny that he got to call her by her birthname, but she wasn’t allowed. But didn’t really care, nor think twice about why he told her that she couldn’t. Because why should she care, she knew what his name was. Because it was what was written on her collarbone. But other than that, a name was just a name. And the only meaning that was put in it, was your own or the people around you. “Fine” she sighed and closed her eyes as he pressed himself towards her, using his strength to show just how annoyed he had been with her asking. She was neither turned off or annoyed by his behaviour, a teethy smile formed on her lips as he told her that he needed to show her the laboratory later. “I would love that” she gasped as they kept moving. Not really noticing the warm water splashing down around them. Nor the cold tile wall pressed up against her back.

I have plans for tonight, but other than that, I almost always have time” she mumbled, almost telling him that as of right now she was at his disposal as he pleased. Not that it would ever go down like that, she was her own woman and she had things she needed to do and see. Maybe she couldn’t be with any woman nor man anymore. But that didn’t mean she would stop having her fun. Nor get back to work when she was deemed fit again. Which meant a lot of rehabilitating work, therapy and what else Interpol felt like they needed to put her through.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 4:26 pm

To people who didn’t know about his relationship to his mother, well then yes, they wouldn’t understand why he didn’t want Norah to use his birthname, but to him, and the very few who knew about his relationship with his mother, well, then it wasn’t that odd. Leigh pulled a smile a little as she said she would love to see the laboratory later. For some reason it was nice to be able to give her a tour and know that if she believed it was a little too interesting to keep for herself, he still got her where he wanted her. She was his.
Then she revealed that she had plans in the evening. He growled a little pleased. There was no rush for now, and he could play along with her as much as he truly wished to. “I’ll look forward to spend time with you,” he whispered against her skin, right below her ear. He made sure to give her another good time, before he would finish up himself. He helped her get down on her feet and whether if she wanted it or not, he supported her in the bath, standing behind her, with an arm around her. He helped washing her body and planted sensual kisses along her neck while doing so.
Norah

Norah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 4:41 pm

A small smile curled up on her lips. Now she liked hearing that. That he was looking forward to spending time with her. Her eyes closed, as he let her ride another wave into ecstasy and toe-curling pleasure. At least, of all the problems one could have with a mate, he at least knew how to please a woman.
She stood a little wobbly on her legs as he finally let her down again. Now, she was still not on her full physical level after she had been brought back from Russia. And could feel how tired she became again. Norah had no problem in letting him help her wash her body. It even felt caring the way he let his hands run over her body. Helped her stay on her feet while placing small kisses along her neck. She didn’t mind it. After being deprived so long from any touch that felt like a lover or caring at that. She took all she could get.
When she was done dried off, she hobbled over to the bed and glided under the covers again. She really didn’t care what he did now. If he was there when she woke up or not. She just needed some rest after what he had done to her.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] - Page 2 Empty

Play with me [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Let's play, shall we?
» Yes, you are just a play date to me
» I love games, let's play a bit [xxx]
» Can you play on broken strings? - J.C.
» The wicked game we play CW

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Det sydlige Oakheart :: The Harbour-
Gå til: