Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Camila

Camila

Humør : I'm a firm believer in "if you're going to fail, you might as well fail spectacularly"
Antal indlæg : 26

Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed Empty
IndlægEmne: Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed   Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed EmptySøn Sep 12, 2021 4:42 pm

Dedicated to @Sebastian

DATE | 6th of October
TIME | around 6 pm
WEATHER | Cold, dark and windy
SURRONDINGS | People coming and leaving the hospital
ATTIRE | Outfit

It had been good coming back to a somewhat normal existing. No more travel, no more training and figuring out her new life. She had started working at the hospital at the start of September, and even though it had brought a lot of work already from day one, it had been rewarding. She had taken over some patients from a Sebastian Mitchell as she also. Some of the patients had of course asked why they weren’t talking with Sebastian anymore, but all of them seemed like they had taken a liking to her quite quickly. Except one, a very young boy that had been paralysed from the waist down, and finally seemed promise in being able to gain function in his legs again. But whatever Camila had tried, he never wanted to speak. Her mother telling her how long it had even taken for the other doctor to get him to talk. She scribbled down and had asked for the number to call Sebastian, mostly because they needed to figure out what she could do. But in the end Camila had hold it off, as she had taken over these patients so he could get some time off. Wouldn’t really be helping if the new psychologist called because she wasn’t able to help.

As she was making herself ready to walk home for the day, she overheard some of the nurses talking about how nice it was seeing Doctor Mitchell working with his son. This had made her pause asking if this was Sebastian Mitchell they were talking about. The nurse had just confirmed as Camila quickly had asked if he was still there, only to be told that he had left a couple of minutes prior. Camila quickly ran off towards the entrance.

She had a somewhat idea how he looked; she had seen the picture in the hospital intel on who worked there. So, when she finally saw the tall man with curly hair walk by the cars, she picked up her speed. Slightly out of breath she called his name before running up to him. “Sorry!” she said with a slight breathy laugh and gave him a big smile “Didn’t mean to startle you, Sebastian Mitchell? I’m Camila St. James” she explained with an even bigger smile “can I borrow you for a moment of your time?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Humør : Hope is a dangerous thing
Antal indlæg : 103

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed   Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed EmptySøn Sep 12, 2021 9:05 pm

He had actually listened to both his fathers for once. It hadn't been easy for the over ambitious warlock, he was raised to achieve, he strived to be the best and the brightest. So, he had went on with a few of his clients before their period was over either way, otherwise he had transferred them to knew people. It had been fun with some change, this new family like project that was going on. A project that involves how people responded to the affects of abilities that influence the mind. It was a rather interesting perspective and he loved that he had got to use his powers for observations over a short time focusing on just one thing, he could see over scans and just do the paper work. He was finally ready to head home for the day, having packed his stuff and headed down the hall towards the exit. He got outside, the autumn coldness had finally gotten over the land, and it got dark so fast by now already. He headed in the direction of his car, but then something hit him.

It was strange. A pull that wanted him to turn around, without knowing the forces caused by it. But he did know, because he had felt it once before, a long time ago. Someone called his name, making him stop. A part of him had feared this moment to happen again, the feeling grew stronger by the second, till he turned around as a woman's voice spoke to him. Sebastian turned around giving her a smile as looked into her big brown eyes. He almost forgot to breathe. Camila, he breathed out. "Yeah, yeah of course, I - sure," he nodded as he took a deeper breath in, letting a warmer smile lift on his lips. "What do you need?"
Camila

Camila

Humør : I'm a firm believer in "if you're going to fail, you might as well fail spectacularly"

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed   Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed EmptyMan Sep 13, 2021 11:56 am

Having the ability that Camila possessed made her more prone to reading and feeling people’s emotions around her. And she quite quickly picked up on the fact that he was startled to see her. The smile seemed genuine, so she didn’t really understand the elevated heartrate that her senses picked up. But she quickly pushed it down and the smile on her lips brighten even the grey day it was around them. “Sorry, didn’t mean to ambush like this, but I overheard the nurses and I really wanted to talk to you about one of your former clients Antony Williams?” she explained and then looked around, it wasn’t really the place to talk “Can I buy you a cup of coffee?” she then asked folding her lips as her brown eyes found his hazel. A warlock, quite powerful on as well. Made her miss when she had been a witch herself. But rather this than being dead or a vampire. She could go with the forced transformation once a month and then not having to drink blood.

Or maybe another time is better? I can give you my phone number and you can just call me when you feel like you have extra time in your schedule” she added as she started looking through her purse and finally found a business card and handed it over. As their fingers touched, she felt it, not through herself but through him. A small gasp left her, and she pulled her hand back dropping the card on the ground. “Shit, oh, sorry!” she laughed it off bending down to find it again.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed   Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed EmptyFre Sep 17, 2021 10:49 am

He finally breathed out, narrowing his eyes a little bit. "No, it's quite alright. I was just in my own thoughts," he assured her with a heart-warming smile. Sebastian had been nothing but a young boy, only just finding his first love that had happened to be his mate back then. It was the same feeling, you never quite forgot that feeling. Bash completely lost track of the conversation that occurred, which was odd for him, he was usually so present whenever he conversated with anyone. The young warlock licked his lips a little about to reply to the offer of coffee, but no words left his mouth, he felt completely astonished by her. Or maybe another time is better? He came back to himself by then as he took a deeper breath in.

Sebastian took the card, feeling the trace of the skin meeting with his, like pure electricity rushing through him, like magnets being pulled together. Her reaction surprised him enough to not think too much about how he felt about it. “No need to apologize, it’s okay,” he wanted her to guarantee her that it was okay. His heart was beating so heavily in his chest, he took a step back, spotting the card and bended down himself to pick it up, “got it,” he moved his gaze towards her, letting his lightbrown eyes meet with hers for the moment. So close, his mind trying to convince him he could hear the sound of her heart beating, but he knew better than that - he knew it was the sound of his own heart going crazy. “Coffee sounds good though, however, I’m starving - and there is a really good Chinese restaurant down town,” he pointed behind him, there was a bit of a walk, but he also knew that Aleks hadn’t made any dinner and he wasn’t feeling like cooking tonight. Bash placed the card in his jacket pocket as he looked at her.
Camila

Camila

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed   Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed EmptyOns Sep 22, 2021 10:11 am

When their eyes locked, it was almost like her body was caught in its movement. Rooted to the ground while her dark brown met with his hazel. Where he couldn’t hear how her heart was beating heavily against her chest, she could hear his. Only making it even clearer to her, that the connection between them was the one that she feared. Not that she would ever reject him. Not like someone had done to her. But it still. It was still so overwhelming as it hadn’t been something she had ever thought could happen to her.

She slowly got up, straightening her legs as he told her that he was starving. A big smile formed on her smile and she nodded slowly; “You know what? Food sounds amazing, and Chinese even better” she laughed, the feeling of meeting your mate was always overwhelming and you wanted to get to know them. She therefore didn’t mind giving that to him, giving him a chance to get to know who she was. Deciding himself it was something he wanted to pursue. There was also the fact that she wasn’t immortal anymore. Something that could scare some warlocks and witches because it meant that their life would only be as long as their mates. Unless you where powerful enough to prolong their lives.

But she was getting ahead of herself. “Well then, guess we are going out to get something to eat” she said keeping her big smile and started walking to the direction he had pointed. “So, what are you doing now that you are taking a break from the work you did before?” she asked quite curious “If you want to talk about if of course!” she quickly added and pulled some strains of hair behind her ear
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed   Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed EmptyOns Sep 22, 2021 1:37 pm

She knew something, it was clear by she the way she carried herself, but he wasn’t sure what she knew - but he could take an educated guess. It was always dangerous, like a giant sign hanging over him from now on by the words: ‘danger danger’ in neon letters. Because he knew if she rejected him, he would die. Perhaps this was what it meant when people had said ‘love can kill you', maybe they had talked about witches getting rejected by their mates. Bash felt his heart skip a few beats ahead. She agreed to his suggestion, making it clear to him if she knew, if his theory was correct, perhaps she was just as scared of this as he was. You didn’t want to reject anyone. He had always felt bad for witches that lived in the mundane world, dying when rejected, and the humans, delicate fools who didn’t know what they had done. He took a deeper breath in, reminding himself that everything was alright.

Sebastian couldn’t help but chuckle a bit as she mentioned that they were going out to eat, “I guess we are.” He followed her in the direction where he remembered the restaurant where, to be fair he had only been there once before with his father. It had been one of the first actual dinners out after he had come into his life, so he only had good memories of the place. She asked about his work, making him drag a deeper breath in. “Well, I’m observing subjects on project that tells how the average being responses to cognitive impact that different mental abilities can cause,” he explained. It was quite the project Daisy had started. “It’s quite fascinating, seeing how the brain reacts to some abilities over time. Of course, its all safe and secure,” he added knowing it could sound a bit extreme as well. It was quite the use of neuroscience; in a way the human world couldn’t provide. “Where did you work before you got here?” He asked, also curious about who was taking over his patients.
Camila

Camila

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed   Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed EmptyTors Okt 07, 2021 1:19 pm

As he explained what it was he was doing, she couldn’t help the impressed and curious look glide over her face. That sounded absolutely amazing, it was of course something very different from what he had been doing before. Or so she would think. She couldn’t help but smile and let out a small chuckle as he felt that it was important to tell her that it was safe and secure. “Well, that’s good to know” she teased and then quickly followed up with “But it really does sound amazing, I will look forward to reading about it, when your project gets published” letting both her hands find the strap of her shoulder bag, her eyes gliding down to her feet making sure that she wasn’t stepping in something she rather wouldn’t.

She looked back at him, moving away from another pedestrian coming towards them, so she wouldn’t collide with their shoulder. Which meant that her own shoulder bumped towards Sebastian’s instead. Almost making her miss his questions, but as soon as she was a few centimetres from him again she could process what he had asked and then looked a little thoughtful. “Well, I studied and practiced in France, but after a while I wanted to travel, so I ended up in Theronida, don’t know if you are familiar with that place?” she asked looking at him giving a slight smile, she would be surprised if he did. Even though she had only been away some months she missed the magical place. “Well, I took some needed time to find myself, and now I feel like im in place where I can help people again, so I got a job at Aston hospital as one of the rehabilitation doctors, but I also took over some of your patients, as I have a degree in psychology”  she titled her head giving him a soft smile “Anything you want to know, since I took over some of your patients, so you can rest easy knowing they are in good hands?” she teased, knowing very well that it could be hard letting patients go, when not knowing what kind of care they would get after one left.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed   Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed EmptyFre Okt 29, 2021 8:43 am

A warmer smile beamed on his lips as she mentioned that she would look forward to reading about it. Bash found the project on its own very interesting, mostly because he was so used to see what just about everything was connected and had its influence.
Moving down the pedestrian street, he was curious what had made her take on this practice. He felt her shoulder trace his so intensely that i began to freak him out, almost forgetting he had actually asked her a question. It wasn't really till she spoke that his mind redirected itself towards her words. She was from France, he thought he had heard a little bit of accent in the undertones of her voice. Theronida, he had as a matter of fact heard about this place. But it was rather new to him, and only because of Lexie. After Lexie had found her father again, she had come to learn that she was a princess of this place, Theronida, he wanted to go there some day. "I know a little bit about it," he confirmed, "but I've never been - however, I've heard its quite magnificent," Sebastian added with a warmer smile.

Taking time to find oneself was an important task, a task he knew himself well enough to know he had skipped for years. But he had also never had so many factors playing in with who he was, till now. Sebastian had underestimated just how much change that had happened in his life this year, even if it didn't seemed like much. The warlock listened further to her story, and her other sentences. "Honestly? - I'm pretty good at reading people, and I feel like I should trust your skills," he breathed out looking over at her again. "Otherwise I  know where I can find you," Bash chuckled a little. She did work at the hospital, it wasn't hard finding people there when you knew where to look.
Camila

Camila

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed   Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed EmptyLør Okt 30, 2021 4:22 pm

It was a magnificent place. And just like so many others that had gone to the island, she had been having a hard time to leave once she had stepped foot there. Even if the place also came with the memories of broken promises. She had gotten so much more, even if it had meant sacrificing her immortality. One could then argue what good came of living forever. Did you ever truly live, when you got too comfortable with the idea that it wouldn’t be age that would stop you in your dreams. But it would that someone, one day would end it for you?

A small chuckle left her, as he told her that he was good at reading people. “Well, it comes with the trade of being a psychologist, even those not trained in micro expression still have a natural way of watching and seeing what troubles people, or sometimes the lack of it can also be a sign” she said with a smile. Sometimes she knew that haven read and studied the art of psychology had left her with a lot of work-related issues. Like being able to read your friends a little to easy. She breathed in the air around them, and because of the small talk and her short trip down memory lane. She missed the fresh air of Theronida. I just wasn’t the same when walking around in a big city. It was also the air around walking along side, what felt like a very powerful warlock, and made her almost homesick. “How far is the place?” she asked letting her eyes find the side of his face for a second before she turned it back on the road in front of her. “I think I was hungrier than I thought” she laughed, even though it was a couple of years now that she had been a werewolf, she still couldn’t get over the fact just how much she could eat.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed   Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed Empty

Sometimes souls will find each other when its most needed
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I needed a break ¤ Valerie ¤
» Tell me something where was your father when I needed him-Michael
» Two souls connected now so far apart
» Desperate souls
» Two broken souls reuinte

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum