Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Desperate souls

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Kailani

Kailani

Humør : ❝ So you wanna talk about power. Let me show you power. I eat boys like you for breakfast. ❞
Antal indlæg : 48

Desperate souls Empty
IndlægEmne: Desperate souls   Desperate souls EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 11:04 am

LOCATION the pedestrian street, Grounds of Lily
DATE beginning of September
TIME late afternoon
ATTIRE Link
TOPIC FOR @Elisabeth x

Freya, she was the main reason why Klaus had made it to this place. After he had lost King, she was the only one that made sense to find. He knew neither was dead, but knew one person who might be able to help him track at least King down. Maybe if he could find King, they could find Freya. Klaus sat down on a bench looking around the area, watching the sea from afar, then the mountains. this was truly a beautiful place, filled with marvelous and almost magical views, nothing like he had ever seen before. It reminded him of her, it wouldn't even surprise him if she had settled in a place like this. Klaus' eyes moved to the direction of someone walking, she caught his eye right away. Maybe it was the way she moved, or the way the small breeze tried to twirl her dark hair. The second her eyes was on him he smiled at her, with a warmer and far more friendly smile, giving her a small wave. He had never been shy or avoided a conversation - he for sure didn't mind starting them either. "Beautiful day, isn't it?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Elisabeth

Elisabeth

Antal indlæg : 49

Desperate souls Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Desperate souls   Desperate souls EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 12:55 pm

Grounds of Lily was something special. It was so natural, surrounded by mountain tops, trees and a beautiful ocean along the coast. It wasn’t like in Atheria, Aston or Oakheart. This place was something special, and therefore she had also sought this place for a little solitude from the everyday life. She knew how to handle her overstimulated mind which was also the reason why she didn’t have all the young werewolves flocking around her today. She had made the rightful parents take care of them for the evening.
Her long hair was hanging loosely down her back, and her arms were folded around her, thinking about all the things she had caught since the last time she got some time for herself. Her eyes were mostly focused on the sea but eventually her gaze went to the ground beneath her and when she looked up, her eyes landed on a male sitting on a bench. He smiled friendly at her, and she gave him a gentle smile back. As he waved, she raised her hand from around her torso to wave a little with her fingers, before she steered toward him as he questioned the day. “It’s indeed beautiful,” she said and stopped not far from the bench. “You’re more of a sitter than a walker I take?” she said hinting to their differences. Him sitting and enjoying one place, and her walking around enjoying the bigger picture. She put her hand forward in a greeting, “Elisabeth,” she pulled on a slightly wider smile.
Kailani

Kailani

Humør : ❝ So you wanna talk about power. Let me show you power. I eat boys like you for breakfast. ❞

Desperate souls Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Desperate souls   Desperate souls EmptySøn Aug 29, 2021 11:38 am

Klaus chuckled a little bit by her words. "Depends on the location Milady," he replied while tilting his head a notch to the left. "I'm not from these parts, so I take my time to enjoy it," he confessed with a small nod. Then she put her hand forward to greet him, Klaus took his own hand out to greet her in a firm grib, giving it a little short shake. "Klaus, pleasure meeting you Elisabeth." He lifted her hand towards his lips to place his lips on the back of her hand shortly before he let go. "You from these parts?" He then asked placing both hands on his thighs, still with his piercing blue eyes looking towards her. "I've always had a soft spot for mountains, you know if there is any hikes around here?" He pointed to the direction of the mountain. It was the truth thought, not about why he was here, but he did love the mountains. It reminded him of the few breaks him, Daisy and King had back in the day. Taking a trip to the mountains where they could just be them for a few days time.
Elisabeth

Elisabeth

Desperate souls Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Desperate souls   Desperate souls EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 6:12 pm

Elisabeth pulled a lovely smile as he said it depended on the location, she nodded welcoming and openly as he mentioned he wasn’t from these parts. “Oh, then you’ve definitely found yourself one of the greatest views,” she informed him and looked behind her where she could see the view too. She had after all been around for quite the while to see all of this unfold.

She then got to greet him, and he gave her a good-old, short handshake. “Plea-” the cat caught her tongue by surprise as he turned her hand a bit to plant a kiss on it, “Oh,” she mumbled shortly, “Pleasure to meet you too, Klaus,” she said pulling a warm smile. She should be getting used to the old manners, seeming that everyone did it by now, but somehow her old soul got surprised every time. Did men have a radar for how old women were and how to act towards them? Nah, it couldn’t be it. Walter was still a dick every time she met him, though she knew he had her reasons.
She took her hand back as he let go of it, “Yeah, or… I live in the woods, so it’s quite the walk from here,” she nodded her head to the side shrugging a little. She had her down to earth eyes while he had these piercing blue eyes which looked straight into her soul. Hikes, yes. She hadn’t expected such a question and opened her mouth a little thinking while she directed her nose towards the mountains, “Yeah, I mean, there’s a couple hikes,” she said and licked her lips thinking about how she could show them to him. “I think they might have a map of some of the suggested routes in one of the shops down the pedestrian street,” she said and gestured to the shops close to them.
Kailani

Kailani

Desperate souls Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Desperate souls   Desperate souls EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 6:27 pm

She lived in the woods, interesting location, he thought to himself as he frowned a little bit. Klaus had nothing against living in nature, he liked it himself. The smirk didn't leave his lips as he looked into her eyes, awaiting her reply to his question. It was a simple question, but mostly used to spike the conversation up. He could have said almost anything to keep the time going, there was something about her he couldn't place, she was calm, a star guiding that guided the lost sailors home from the dark sea. It reminded him of his Freya, putting a little bit more motivation to finding her. Because it made him sad not having her by his side anymore, and he knew in his heart he had to find her. When he found her, everything would feel alright again. Klaus followed her eyes towards the mountains as she looked that way, he got up from his seat by placing the palms of his hands next to his thighs, and pushed himself of the bench so he stood up. The banshee took a step closer to her, just a bit behind her, but not even a small step away.

He listened to the words she said, looked at how she licked her lips while thinking, making him chuckle softly. He moved his eyes to where he gestured and took a deeper breath in. "I see, well, I might have a look there - it's just a shame you know, all the turists takes those routes," he breathed out not shy for exclaiming that he wasn't fond of sharing the experience with others. "I like the beaten path much more, perhaps I will just go up there one day, get a little lost in the wilderness, It's good for the soul."
Elisabeth

Elisabeth

Desperate souls Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Desperate souls   Desperate souls EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 7:23 pm

This man truly felt like he was searching for someone, seemingly someone he loved, and his heart belonged to the person. She was observant of how he moved while she had directed her nose and eyes towards the mountains. He wanted to stand a little behind her, probably to see where she was looking at. She even heard how he chuckled a little as she thought. As she had explained about the maps, she turned towards him again. She felt like they stood quite close, but maybe it was just because they stood with their fronts towards each other now. She chuckled a little as he said all the tourists took the same routes. He really seemed like he wanted to experience it alone. He suggested he could get lost in the wilderness, which made her chuckle a bit, “Well, if you got a soul for surviving in the nature, it might be good,” she commented with a smile. “But if you bring the map from the store you might be able to not get lost,” she suggested. He didn’t really have to follow the routes. “I would offer you a tour, but you seem like you’d rather explore by yourself,” she said drawing on a kind smile, “Who knows, maybe you’ll find something interesting in the mountains which you can keep all for yourself,” she chuckled.
Sponsoreret inhold

Desperate souls Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Desperate souls   Desperate souls Empty

Desperate souls
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Two souls connected now so far apart
» Two broken souls reuinte