Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Owner of a lonely heart

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Julianne

Julianne

Humør : You break the rules and become the hero. I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn’t seem fair
Antal indlæg : 86

Owner of a lonely heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Owner of a lonely heart   Owner of a lonely heart EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 5:09 am

LOCATION the hospital in Aston
DATE 25th of September
TIME very early
ATTIRE hospital gown
TOPIC FOR @King

Something was wrong. She couldn't explain what it was, but she could feel it like a pain that just didn't want to go away. Her heart was hurting as if someone was killing her, so the most natural response for her had been to seek help at the hospital. But it was close to midnight by now, and the doctors had come to the conclusion it was broken heart syndrome. So, she had been put to observation. Luckily she knew Annika was home with the babysitter and she could call her some family later. It wasn't like anyone would notice that she suddenly had ended up here, and she didn't really know why she felt so empty right now. But she felt like she had lost something, and if she had her phone with her - she would have made a call round in case anyone was awake. However, she also had too much heart to call around waking people up, so she just waited till the sun started to rise around six. Some of the nurses stopped by checking up on her, allowing her to move a little around the hall way.

She stopped by a door, where the nurse just went in quickly to check on some stuff. Julianne could help but look inside, almost like a pull towards to see what was going on. "What is wrong with him?" She asked, finding him familiar even at distance. "He is the hospital's little mystery case, the sleeping beauty," she was told. Then the nurse took Julianne back to her room, but like hell Jules was going to stay there. So, she waited for a few minutes before sneaking out of the observation room and into that room where she had seen the guy. Just because the familiarity had been enough to make her have to confirm with herself if she knew him or not. She stepped into the room and closed the door behind her, walking closer to the bed. Julianne almost dropped her jaw when she realized she knew the guy here. "King, oh my god," she mumbled taking a deeper breath in. She looked back before taking his hand giving it a small squeeze. She hadn't seen him in ages, not since he hadn't come back.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
King

King

Antal indlæg : 61

IndlægEmne: Sv: Owner of a lonely heart   Owner of a lonely heart EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 10:22 am

Years. It had been years since this man had opened his eyes and experienced the world. He hadn’t moved a limp on his own and had only kept some of his muscle from by physiotherapists and nurses who moved his lips to keep his vascular system flowing. He even had an oxygen mask placed over his mouth and nose. His hair had recently been buzzed and was quite short. He certainly looked sick while laying right there. Loss of muscle and fat, looking quite skinny from his usual athletic body.

The eyes flickered underneath the closed eyelids and slowly the heartrate rose. He could feel how his body was feeling incredibly heavy, not having the strength to move himself that much. A squeeze was felt somewhere. Was it his hand? He laid there for a while. He had no perception if the time. His eyes opened minimally seeing a known figure. Julianne? He squeezed back. He squeezed back again. A small groaning sound left him. He tried to pull her hand so she would come closer.
Julianne

Julianne

Humør : You break the rules and become the hero. I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn’t seem fair

IndlægEmne: Sv: Owner of a lonely heart   Owner of a lonely heart EmptyOns Sep 08, 2021 11:01 am

Julianne cried silently, not understanding why her heart felt so empty, yet she was fully aware of something terrible had happened. But right now, she tried to focus all of her energy to King, looking at him. How sick he looked, almost dead. Julianne breathed slowly out, feeling her lips shivering. Then he squeezed her hand back, making her press her brows together as he did it again. The small groan leaving him, making her take a step closer to him. The nurse walked by, noticing her standing there, "Miss, you really shouldn't be in here," she said looking at Julianne. "But I know him, he just squeezed my hand," the nurse walked over there, checking his vitals. "You need to go back to your room miss," the nurse waved a few more nurses in to come and help, "please help Miss D'Avalos find her room, at see if we can get a hold on Dr. Mitchell or Goldsmith, they would want to be here for this," the nurse informed one of the others. "Wait, I can't just leave him. Please just let me stay here," she almost begged, taking a deeper breath in. Julianne didn't let go of his hand. "Sorry, it's not protocol," another of the nurses said placing a hand on her shoulder, wanting her to let go of King to move out of the room.
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Owner of a lonely heart   Owner of a lonely heart EmptyFre Sep 10, 2021 10:52 pm

Someone started talking to Julianne, making her take her eyes of him for a moment. Everything was blurry to him but he could still see silhouettes. He could feel that there was a connection to Julianne which as getting weaker. Someone who was important to her, in one way or another. His eyes never left Julianne even though someone checked vitals on him. You need to go back… His eyes closed fully, reserving his strength to squeeze her hand again. He didn’t want her to go. There was called for backup and either of two doctors. Julianne wanted to stay, it was so clear in her voice. God, she had gotten so grown up since he had seen her last. Sorry, it’s not protocol.

A longer grunt left King and he squeezed her hand a little tighter. “Fuck… the… protocol,” he mumbled. It was clear in the way he spoke, that this took a whole lot of energy from him. It was almost like there was a limit to how much he could say. “She… Stays…” he said, still with his eyes closed. The doctors could come whenever, but he wanted Julianne near right now.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Owner of a lonely heart   Owner of a lonely heart EmptyFre Sep 24, 2021 5:06 am

The nurses looked at the him as he mumbled, like hearing a ghost talking from the corner of your room when you were home alone, they looked spooked, never having heard him actually speak before. "What's going on?" The taller doctor who arrived asked looking at the blonde as well as King who had awoken. It was a surprise, he hadn't expected to see him awake, especially since they had tried around everything. "Miss. D'Avalos doesn't want to return to her room," Ash just cut the nurse off with a small wave. "Thank you Tribus, I will take it from here," he took a deeper breath in, placing a hand on the banshee's forehead. Seeing if now that he was awake, that Ash' power to release forces that played on the mentality of the banshee now that he was awake. "You surely surprises all of us this morning Mr. Stien," Ash moved his hand again, looking at some of the files. Then he looked over at Julianne, he knew just who she was, but mostly from the encounter where he had seen her brother dead last night - he didn't know them, but in death no secrets were kept. "Wh - What is going on?" Julianne asked, not removing her hand but rather giving King's hand a small squeeze. "We don't know yet, but we will figure it out. I will just go call my partner, but no need to worry. You can stay with him," Ash assured her with a small firm smile, before he walked out the room again. Julianne took a deeper breath in, sitting down on the edge of the hospital bed while looking at King.
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Owner of a lonely heart   Owner of a lonely heart EmptySøn Okt 03, 2021 6:14 pm

His sight was quite blurry, but he could sense the shock they had gotten the way he felt like everyone was looking at him and how their faces turned pale as if they had been speaking to a ghost. King tried to tighten his grip a little as one of the nurses continued to nag that Julianne had to leave him. He wanted her to stay. Kings grip on the other hand wasn’t that great and could easily be removed. The doctor waved the nurse away and King could relax just a little more, closing his eyes as he felt the doctor’s hand on his forehead. He huffed a little as the doctor complimented him, followed with a little tired hum. He opened his eyes as he felt the hand leave him and looked over at Julianne again. Just being awake took a lot of energy from him. As Julianne wondered what was going on, King felt relieved that someone could ask the questions King wasn’t able to say. Why was he here, what year was it? All of those questions one would ask when they noticed they were in a hospital bed and someone he cared for suddenly looked ten years older.
The doctor explained that he didn’t know what was going on, but that he had to call upon his partner. King looked just as confused as he was awake, but it disappeared as soon as he heard that Julianne could stay. The doctor left and Julianne sat down next to him. His free hand sought to the end of the bed and tried to pull himself a bit more to the edge, but he only really felt how his arms didn’t have the same strength as usual. “- here” he mumbled and pulled her hand a little inviting her to lay down next to him if she wished to. He was extremely tired and didn’t know if she was just as tired, but he wanted to offer her.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Owner of a lonely heart   Owner of a lonely heart EmptyTors Nov 11, 2021 4:36 am

It was the first moment in hours where she for some time had forgotten about the whole thing outside these walls. That her brother was dead, even if she hadn't gotten it confirmed from anyone. She knew. She knew Quentin was dead, it was the only thing that made it up for how hollow she felt inside. Empty and exhausted. Julianne gave him a small smide, and breathed out to his gesture. Then she laid down, taking a deeper breath in before exhaling again. Julianne knew the world would knock on her door soon, she didn't' have hours, she had minutes till she knew that everything would come crashing down. Minutes till she knew either her siblings or Diego would track her here, after she never came home last night - and woman she had in to take care of Annika would need to get home at some point and would therefor have to drop Annika off somewhere. "I can't stay long," she whispered turning her head to his side, giving him a smaller smile. "But I will come back and check on you, okay?" Not that she was going to leave right away, but she wanted him to know she would come back. Who knew how long he had been in here.  
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Owner of a lonely heart   Owner of a lonely heart EmptyTors Nov 11, 2021 7:30 pm

She laid down next to him. Her closeness was appreciated, but even though a frown appeared making his brows get closer. He wished to let his arm snake around her, but the strength wasn’t really there to do such thing right now. Though he wasn’t really cuddling up with her, he could still feel the emptiness in her. He hummed a little, agreeing that it was okay that she could stay for long. He exhaled softly, “You better,” he mumbled quite hoarse.
He closed his eyes for a moment. “I’m sorry for you loss,” he whispered, his voice almost not having the power to say anything. He didn’t know how things had been while he had been in coma, but he was sure that no matter how the relationship had been between the siblings, it would hurt no matter what.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Owner of a lonely heart   Owner of a lonely heart EmptyFre Nov 12, 2021 8:29 am

You better, Julianne took a deeper breath in. She didn't know how long he had been here, how long it had been since he was awake. But there was something in the way that he approached her with his words and gestures, that made her to believe that to him it didn't feel as long as to her. For her it seemed like a life time ago. She wasn't nearly the same person he had met ages ago, she had been so young, foolish and in love. I’m sorry for you loss, she took an even deeper breath in, feeling her heart ache more, because even if she hadn't said anything. She had known he was a banshee, she knew how their abilities worked. Julianne could feel how her tears pressed to get through her eyes, but she didn't let them. "Me too," she took a deeper breath in. Her and Quentin's relationship had always been rocky, but she still remembered the best traits of him, and she knew just when everything had been going down hill. She knew just the things their father had done to poison his soul. And she knew just when Quentin had fallen apart, while there was nothing she could do or have done to safe her brother from his down fall. And now it was too late to do anything.
King

King

IndlægEmne: Sv: Owner of a lonely heart   Owner of a lonely heart EmptyMan Nov 22, 2021 8:05 pm

King could almost feel how her voice changed a little as he gave her his condoles. “- what happened,” he mumbled half his sentence. He still felt too weak to form full sentences and only some of it left his mouth. He wondered what had happened to him and if she even knew what had happened. He wanted her to feel safe and seen. Of course, he had just woken up and everything seemed to have changed in one way or another. He guessed he had been in a coma, and that it had been a while. So who knew what Julianne had been through while he had been out.
“Why are you here?” he got out with a hoarse voice and hoped that it would take a little while before any doctor would show up.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Owner of a lonely heart   Owner of a lonely heart EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 6:02 am

What happened... Julianne took a deeper breath in. "I don't know," she replied honestly, because she didn't know. All she knew was that she felt so awfully hollow, like her soul had been separated from her body and now she just waited it to return. But he had to be gone, Quentin. Nothing else could explain this emptiness within her. Why was she here? "They call it broken heart syndrome - but I don't know. I don't want to talk about it," she breathed out keeping her tears from running from her eyes. She didn't want to leave him but she knew she had to. But she stayed there in silence for a while.

"I might have to go, but I will come back okay?" She then said some time after. Julianne after all did have children she needed to take care of, and they would always be prioritized over her own needs. She sat up and looked towards him. "I will see you soon," she gave his hand a little squeeze, before she forced herself to leave the room and walk back to where she had been stationed to get dressed. Just in time for her to look up as she could see her brother coming closer. "Frederik?" She asked running a hand through her hair, already knowing it was confirmed just what had happened by the look in his eyes.
Frederik

Frederik

Antal indlæg : 97

IndlægEmne: Sv: Owner of a lonely heart   Owner of a lonely heart EmptyTors Dec 16, 2021 9:29 pm

It hurt to know that she didn’t know what had happened. It was sad, that it was such a fresh wound, and that he was just being able to sense it on her and thereby confirm that she had lost him. Now he just seemed like someone who was lacking empathy and not letting her mourn in peace. “Sorry,” he got out. She explained why she was there and made him almost feel her emptiness. “Okay,” he breathed. He definitely didn’t have the energy to tell her to talk to him.

At one point, she said to him that she would come back, which made him pull a little smile and breath out an okay. He was looking forward to seeing her again and probably have more energy than he had right now. “Soon,” he whispered hoping that she would know that he wouldn’t keep distance from him.

Frederik was looking down while he walked on the hospital floor. He was there to get confirmation about Quentin’s condition. Even though Frederik hadn’t been having the best relationship with his brother, it was still hurting him that Quentin wasn’t there anymore. He had been forcing his tears to stay at bay, which had resulted his eyes to get a little red. He heard his name and looked up to see his sister. “Ju- Jules,” he stammered shortly because his voice was cracking, but he got it under control. Frederik hadn’t been on that emotionless drug for a long time, so of course he was more emotional than that time they believed Griffin had died. He took some quick steps towards her knowing that she would probably know already. His arms swung around her. “I’m sorry,” he whispered, knowing this wouldn’t be easy on her. “He’s dead,” he whispered.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: Owner of a lonely heart   Owner of a lonely heart EmptyFre Dec 17, 2021 2:50 pm

Her heart stopped for a moment, one thing was having the feeling right. Knowing what he was going to say, how had he found her? Well, she realized perhaps the nurse she had to take care of Annika who had been worried. But there was something about seeing Frederik like this that made her heart ache more than before. Because this was him, raw emotions, feeling everything, compared to when Griffin had died. Julianne just stood there starring at her brother not sure how to process this. But as he walked towards her and closed his arms around her, she felt her world crumble. No, Quentin wasn't always nice - almost never really, but she also knew more than most people. She knew what had made her twin the way he was. He's dead. The words echoed in her head. It took her a moment before she moved her heavy arms up to hold them around her brother. It took her a second, a second where she could feel how everything turn real. "He is dead," she whispered, "how? What happened?" She pulled out of Frederik's embrace as if he had the answers to her question. But it was likely he didn't even know himself. The tears started to run down over her cheeks, slowly letting everything in.
Frederik

Frederik

Antal indlæg : 97

IndlægEmne: Sv: Owner of a lonely heart   Owner of a lonely heart EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 11:21 pm

Frederik wasn’t busy with anything and let Julianne take her time. He knew that her and Quentin had a connection, and he was sure that it was because they were twins, but maybe it was also because she was left with him. Griffin and Frederik had  fled for their life and Elenora had started her own. He felt how she wrapped her arms around him, and he let a hand find to her hair and held her close, letting her rest towards him. He had her. As she repeated his words, he himself could feel how it burned in his chest. “Yes,” he whispered back to her, trying to stay strong for her. She pulled out of his embrace. He had to collect a little time to process what to tell her, because they honestly didn’t know much. He saw how tears streamed down her cheeks. “Jules,” he whispered and reached out for her. He knew he couldn’t compare his own pain to hers, but he knew that it would be overwhelming. He wished to pull her closer again. “He was shot,” he replied. He was very aware of her movements and was ready to go ahead and catch her if her body didn’t want to carry her anymore. He was ready to grab her if she was going to lash out on something or someone. Things had changed, and he honestly didn’t know what to expect, he simply knew that she had always been the soft one of the bunch.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Owner of a lonely heart   Owner of a lonely heart Empty

Owner of a lonely heart
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter
» The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter - Aidan
» I would love to meet the owner (Declan)
» Let's be lonely together
» I just feel very lonely right now (XXX)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Aston Hospital-
Gå til: