Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

We gotta get out of this place

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Jimmy

Jimmy

Humør : If there is a will, there is always a way, my friend.
Antal indlæg : 83

We gotta get out of this place Empty
IndlægEmne: We gotta get out of this place   We gotta get out of this place EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 7:38 pm

DATE 25th of September
TIME late
WEATHER heavy rain
ATTIRE black jeans, a dark blue t-shirt
TOPIC FOR  @Nia Lewis

This couldn't be happening. After having told Hannah about what Quentin had been up to, he had rushed home to his little apartment, which was all he had at this moment, not that he had much stuff there yet. But it didn't matter, he had his laptop and had used it to get into the system where Quentin kept all these files he had assigned his people. Tyler was searching the rest of the night, most of the day, on his tenth cup of coffee he finally got up form his chair and grabbed his jacket, rushing to the hospital. He needed to warn people. Wolf's bane and vervain had been put into the pibes at the hospital, and he had people there he needed to warn. So, he grabbed ran as fast as he could to the hospital, already evacuating people as something made people pass out. Tyler knew the police wouldn't let him go through. Ethan might though, but he wasn't going to risk it, so he snuck in from the back, having to make sure that he could help. He should have called, said something was wrong, because he knew something was going to happen. Tyler ran around, listening as the different doors got closed for safety reasons, but it didn't matter he had to find a way to the pibes, or at least make sure that Nia was safe. Because if not many people knew what she was, she could be in real danger. Especially if hunters roamed free here pretending to be patients or something else. "Nia!," he yelled running past other people who looked at him like he was insane. But he had to make sure. Thanks to Cecilia, he knew the fastest way to get to the department she was in
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Humør : I'm just a demon that means well. Freelance for God, but do the work of Satan.
Antal indlæg : 117

IndlægEmne: Sv: We gotta get out of this place   We gotta get out of this place EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 7:52 pm

It had started with people feeling uncomfortable. She hadn’t really figure out what it was, but she was too good at pushing through her own pain to make sure people was okay. She had been barking out orders on how to close down vents, who they needed to move first and who was in more risk than others. She had passed Clay at one point as he came out of one of the contaminated areas. It wasn’t good, this was far from good. She had called for Cecilia to take care of him as she had run back to her own department. What on earth was going on at this point!? How could something like this even happening.

She was walking down the halls making sure nothing was missing, yelling at some nurses that they needed to evacuate to the areas in the hospitals that was now running on a different system making sure that the people that needed most care was safe.

Finally, it seemed like her wing was safe and she called security letting them know that they could start closing down as soon as she was out. She turned around as she heard a voice she knew. Then beeping noises was heard. What, no, they weren’t supposed to close down now! “Wait!” she screamed but she was too late, and the doors closed in front of her. She looked on the other side and saw Tyler “What the hell are you doing here Tyler?!” she shouted trying to get ahold of security. “You should get out, okay? Don’t stay here, I’ll be fine” she tried to reassure, but then the vent started going crazy. She looked up, but she couldn’t see anything at this point. Maybe she would be, okay? Then it started to burn. Her eyes widened and she placed a hand around her throat. A scream left her, and she fell to the floor it was like acid on her skin. “Get Cecilia, Ash, Clay, anyone!!” she screamed trying to crawl away, not that it seemed to help much.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: We gotta get out of this place   We gotta get out of this place EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 12:20 pm

There she was, he rushed towards the door just as it closed. He tried to get it open, but it was no use, the emergency lock wasn't to be open by anyone with just human strength. I will be fine, he shook his head, "no you won't. Its vervain Nia, in the air," he yelled for her, hoping she would find something to hold for her mouth, her shirt perhaps. He looked around himself, seeing some crawl to the floor as they were helped out, others walking by fine - just like him. Just like him. Cecilia would be fine too. Tyler kept on trying to open the doors, it was still no use, but as she screamed up, he couldn't stop trying.  Get Cecilia, Ash, Clay, anyone, he looked around, everything just slowed down around him, leaving him with the heavy and brutal sound of his heart beating in his chest. He could hear himself breath out, trying to figure out where some of these people where. He didn't like the thought of leaving Nia in there alone. He saw a taller guy, running over to him, "hey, my friend. She is trapped in there, we need to do something," he guy frowned a bit before running to the door looking through the window. "Bloody hell, hold on Nia, I will find someone," Ash cursed a bit looking around. There was little he could do to get the door open, it was a security lock, nothing he could just magically open. Tyler stayed back looking at Nia. "Help is on the way, just hold on," he took a deeper breath in, fearing the worst in this moment.

What the hell was going on? Ash rushed to some in the security department, arguing with them as they said they couldn't just open the doors, it would be dangerous. Not that Ash cared much, he needed to get Nia out. Even as he was so close to just pull this one poor useless guy by the collar to get him to be useful. Clay placed his arm on Ash' arm, "what's going on?" It was very rare one saw Ash upset or worried, therefor the hybrid was worried. He had made it outside after feeling uncomfortable most of the day. "Nia is locked inside, it's bad" Ash informed, making Clay raise his eyebrows. "Oh, then it's pretty easy then," Clay grabbed the guy's by the back of his head taking a deeper breath in. "Neither you open the doors, or I will make you open the doors. All I need is two minutes," Ash frowned a bit, "what?" - "I will do it, you been affected by what ever it is as well." Ash sighed a bit looking at the security guy. Clay tightened his grip before the guy agreed to help. Ash then returned to Tyler, still standing there.
Ophelia

Ophelia

Humør : I'm just a demon that means well. Freelance for God, but do the work of Satan.

IndlægEmne: Sv: We gotta get out of this place   We gotta get out of this place EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 2:29 pm

Vervain? Her eyes widened what in the world was going on here? Luckily, she already had a mask in her doctor’s jacket and placed it around her mouth just as the vents went crazy.

Her hand placed on the see-through glass door; tears glided down her cheeks as she tried to contain her screams. But it felt like her whole body was burning. But even though she could feel how small bubbles were forming on her skin reacting to the herp in the air. She couldn’t see it. It had to be the necklace. Nia looked up seeing how Ash and Tyler spoke, the voice was muffled in her head. Breathing heavily, she got up on her shaking legs. It still hurt, but she suddenly realised that they couldn’t open the door it was too big of a risk for the rest of the people in the hospital.

It’s okay” she whispered not sure if he could hear it through the door and her mask. She leaned her head against the glass closing her eyes. Trying to breathe through the pain, but it was clear how another scream left her. Fingers that folded into fist as she almost fell down once more. Her eyes opened as she felt Ash coming back. She shook her head. “No!” she tried to scream through her breath “You can’t open the door; it will affect the rest of the hospital” she tried to warn them. Gasping after air “It’s okay” she gasped “I can get through it; it isn’t that bad anymore”  

She closed her eyes once more going into her mind palace, but before she could say how they might be able to close down the vents so they would be able to get her out. She collapsed on the floor from the pain.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: We gotta get out of this place   We gotta get out of this place EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 6:18 pm

"Where the fuck is all this coming from?" Ash mumbled annoyed looking around trying to figure everything out. "It's in the ventilation system," Tyler informed taking a deeper breath in, making Ash look up shortly before looking back at Nia who tried to convince them that it would be too dangerous. "What is?" Ash asked looking confused at the human standing next to him."Vervain... wolf's bane. I heard some hunters talk about it, I got here as fa-" Ash waved his hand a little bit not needing the long explanation. He wasn't really sure how to fix this, "it will only take a minute Nia, we have almost everyone outside. Two seconds and you will be out, you know Clay doesn't take no for an answer," he pointed out looking at Nia. The doors were going to open whether she wanted to our not. He looked shortly at Tyler before Nia fell down, "Nia!" Tyler rushed to the door hamming his fists against it. "Clay hurry up you useless piece of-"he mumbled just as the door opened leaving Ash to push Tyler aside to get inside, he quickly bended down to get Nia up into his arms, carrying her out the room. "Close the damn doors," Ash yelled at the human, the human hurrying to close them.

"Is she going to be okay?" Tyler asked looking up at the taller doctor. Ash didn't really pay him much attention as his main attention was to get Nia outside to the observation tents that were placed around outside. Clay quickly running over to them as he saw them stepping towards one of the tents. Ash quickly catching Clayton up to speed, with whatever was going on. "I should stay with her when she wakes up, in case of anything," Clay assured. He was half vampire, in case of anything it would be safest for everyone, Nia herself for that matter. Besides, he might have to give her a little blood to speed up her healing, not anything everyone here needed to see.

Ash nodded and respected Clay's choice of action, knowing he had two departments and patients to check up on. Leaving Tyler to sit outside on a bench to wait. Clayton stayed with Nia, having found some blood he could give her when she woke up, if she woke up.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: We gotta get out of this place   We gotta get out of this place EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 6:46 pm

She was somewhat back to consciousness as she felt Ash arms around her pulling her out. It was like everything was muffled as someone had pulled wool over her head. She wanted to tell them that she was okay, that they shouldn’t fuss about it. But words didn’t leave her mouth. She felt so tired, so, so hungry as well. Her eyes were closed, weren’t they? But she could hear every heartbeat, the pulsating veins with blood that almost made her scream from pain in her stomach. She was so hungry.

Then she felt how she was put down, how Clay was nearby suddenly. Blood. Oh, she could smell blood. Her eyes were forced open, she sat upright in the bed clawing against her mask to get it off. “It hurts!” she screamed looking at her skin, this wasn’t right. She pulled at the necklace. Her father screaming at her that she should keep it on, and then Tyler’s soft voice telling her she shouldn’t hide. In the pain, hunger, and confusion she ripped it off. Leaving her to see just how she looked. Like someone had poured acid over her. She turned her eyes towards Clay knowing that her vampire traits where showing. She was so, so hungry. “Help” she breathlessly whispered snapping her attention towards the heartbeat outside. It smelled so good, everything, smelled so good.
Clay
En af de første 10
Clay

Humør : When you feel the blood rush in, you tell yourself that you're gonna get through it; that you're strong enough. Yes, yes - no matter how good it feels to give yourself over to it, you fight it off. You bury it.
Antal indlæg : 151

IndlægEmne: Sv: We gotta get out of this place   We gotta get out of this place EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 8:59 am

The second that her eyes open the hybrid became aware, he was over next to her within a second, placing his hand on her left arm in case he needed to hold her steady or just in place. He had no idea how she would react to that much vervain it was only time that would tell him that. However, he also knew how to take care of new vampires, new werewolves everything in that area. "I know," he replied when she screamed up that it hurt. It was pain. Clay was just happy that he hadn't been outside when it happened. He looked into her eyes as the vampire features snapped, her whisper for help, he gave her a nod. "I will help you," he assured her in a serious yet soft voice, he wasn't going to let her fall. Not while he was standing right here. "I have some blood bags right here, it will take the pain and heal the damage," he didn't really let go of her, and luckily the tent was so small that he could easily twist his body to grab one of the few he had. His eyes fell upon the necklace, he knew vervain would do some serious damage, like acid to the skin, but since the necklace was hiding so much more of her features - he assumed he didn't even see half of what had happened to her in that room. He handed her one of the bags, "drink," he gave her a serious look, letting her drink while he moved his eyes to the small window like thing in the tent, "Who is the guy out there?" He asked curious, having noticed the worried dark eyes, and he wasn't going to search her mind for answers to find them.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: We gotta get out of this place   We gotta get out of this place EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 9:54 am

The hand on her arm grounded her enough to not just fly out of the tent and attack the first and best pray she could get her hands on. “Yes... blood” she said not really wanting to, but she needed and was drinking it every day just to make sure that she wouldn’t kill anyone. Her hands quickly closed around the blood back that was given to her she ripped open the small plastic end and started drinking with her eyes closed. Not that it really sated her thirst and as he turned his attention towards the outside of the tent, she was quick to grab another and do the same to that bag.

Hmm?” she mumbled following his eyes, who? Then she could smell it. “Tyler?” she said with a soft smile letting her eyes stay on the outside, he had stayed? Her smile became a little bigger before she licked her lips from the blood that had spilled on them. It would be clear to any fool looking at her, as she realized that Tyler had come to check on her, and that he had stayed stirred something in her, that wasn't just friendly. She shook her head a little, but feeling a little better after she had consumed both bags and leaned a little back. Her fingers glided around her necklace “He, its Cecilia’s big brother, you don’t remember him?” she asked looking at Clay giving him a soft smile, this was the most they had talked since the night with Josephine.

Taking a deep breath in she finally took the step towards taking off the necklace “I’m taking it off, so we can see the damage” she mumbled as she finally got it off and placed it on the small table beside the bed. She looked down at her arms and quickly removed her arms. “My god, that looks horrible” she breathed even though she could also feel that her body was already healing up.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: We gotta get out of this place   We gotta get out of this place EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 10:45 am

Clay pressed his brows a bit further together, Cecilia's brother? It had been ages since he had seen him. He chuckled a bit as he realized this. "I remember him now, it was just not the person I've thought most about the past years," he confessed as he cleared his throat a little bit. Clay noticed how her smile grew a little bit bigger, making him frown a little bit more before he released the tension in his forehead. Clay took a deeper breath in more calm now that she had at least drikken two bags worth of blood. Clay didn't really know what else to say, it was hard checking her when she had the necklace on, but it was also a safety for her, and he didn't have any intentions of taking that safety from her till she was ready.

But just as the thought reached his mind, he saw how she took the necklace off and placed it on the small table. His eyes locked on her skin, as the damage were shown for him. It didn't look good, it never did. But he was clam. "It looks bad right now, but the blood you've been drinking should heal it up within a few minutes," he took her hand shortly lifting it a bit up as he inspected the skin. "You good Lewis?" He asked as he looked at his pager, people where going crazy and all hands where needed on deck. "You stay here till you have recovered fully, okay? I will send your friend in on the way, huh, how about that?"
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: We gotta get out of this place   We gotta get out of this place EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 1:11 pm

She let him take a look, not that she liked it very much. The constant anxiety around being what she was, was just under the surface making it even hard to breathe. But she held it back and gave him a reassuring smile when he asked if she was good. She wasn’t, but she would get better she was sure about that. “Yes, I’m good, go out there and save lives Doctor Darling” she gave him a wink and a smile that could light up a room. She let her hand find his and gave et a squeeze “Thank you, you’re always there when I need you” she whispered before letting it go, she then nodded when he asked about letting Tyler come in. “I’ll stay here, I promise, and it would be nice if you send Tyler in” she teased him for calling him a friend, and not by name as she had just told him a few moments ago.

She watched as he left, for a short moment she let her mask fall and the smile disappeared. What a bloody mess, she took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. As she heard how the tent opening was ruffled around, she opened them and smiled as Tyler came through. She was quick to stretch out her hand to invite him to take it. “You are okay right?” she whispered looking down at his body, not really caring right now how she must look to him. She could already feel how energy and power was returning to her.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: We gotta get out of this place   We gotta get out of this place EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 8:28 pm

Clay had rolled his eyes a little bit as he stepped out of the tent, and walked over to get Tyler. Tyler had almost flown up from his seat when Clay had mentioned that he could go in there. Opening the tent, he got inside, seeing the almost burned like skin healing slowly up. His chocolate brown eyes looked at her hand as she reached it out to him, and he carefully took it, and gave her a soft and warm smile. "Am I okay? Darling, I think it's me who should be asking you that question," he replied to her with his brow lifting up just a little bit, still maintaining that smile on his lips. His eyes moving over her for a second, scanning her. He knew what vervain was supposed to do to a vampire, but seeing it up close, knowing that if they hadn't found him as he was falling into Quentin's ways - he could have hurt someone just like this too. He didn't wish for anything like that too happen. "I'm okay now, however, now that I know you got out," he breathed out his little confession, but it was true - for a moment in there he thought he would have died of a heart attack, by how rapid his heart had been racing in his chest.  His eyes found their way back to hers, and he breathed out again, feeling his heart slow down just a little bit more looking at her.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: We gotta get out of this place   We gotta get out of this place EmptyOns Sep 08, 2021 10:18 pm

She couldn’t help herself from letting out a laugh as he almost reprimanded her for asking if he was okay. “Call it force of habit or occupational hazard for being a doctor” she said with a soft smile on her lips as she squeezed his hand a little as she saw how he looked at her. “It’s okay, I’m already healing, and it doesn’t hurt as much anymore” she whispered, the worst was the damaged you couldn’t see. The vervain that had managed to get into her lungs and tear ducts. A warmer smile formed on her lips as he told her that he was okay now that he knew that she had gotten out. “Well, I’m okay because of you” she said with a soft voice, knowing very well that the credit also went to both Ash and Clay. But she couldn’t help but feel the small flutter of warmth spreading in her heart, knowing that he had come because he had found out what was going on.

Her warm brown eyes found his, she didn’t really know what else she could say at this very moment. But she knew that she was happy that he was here. With what had happened yesterday. Her eyes got big. Selene. She sat upright in her bed and almost forgot the promise she had just given to Clay “I need to make sure that one of my patients are alright” she got out in a raspy and urgent voice. Her hands trying to find her phone so she could check in with Ash. It hadn’t just been vervain, it had been wolfsbane too.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: We gotta get out of this place   We gotta get out of this place EmptyLør Sep 11, 2021 9:18 pm

Oh yeah, he knew the type. Cecilia was the same, always asking others if they were alright - always forgetting herself. But maybe it was also just who she and Nia were as people, natural caretakers. "Good," he breathed out as she mentioned it didn't hurt so much anymore. Faster healing, he wished human's had developed faster healing, then perhaps his jaw wouldn't hurt whenever he tried to pull a smile. He had almost forgotten how sore he was from his little talk with Quentin Yesterday. But had had some of that healing elixir Quentin had given him back when he first started the training. Not that there was more than a drop left, but enough to heal the first layer of skin so no one really could see the hits he had taken. He pulled a bigger smile, trying to mask that it didn't hurt, when she mentioned that she was okay because of him. Tyler looked into her eyes feeling his heart skip a beat ahead for a moment, then he took a deeper breath in, but took a step back as she sat upright up. "Are you sure that those two guys don't have it covered?" He asked, not fond of her rushing out of bed.

"Where is she?!" A voice yelled from outside that Tyler was familiar with. Tyler looked at Nia before he looked out the small window, seeing a panicked Sebastian search around. "It's Sebastian," he mumbled a bit to himself before running outside. "Who are you looking for?" Tyler asked a bit confused. "Selene," then he saw Nia looking over her arms. "What happened, where is Selene, is she okay?" Bash asked and felt his heart racing. He couldn't see his father close, perhaps he was inside. But why all these tents? Why were everyone outside? Everything had been fine when Nia and Ash had send him, Irina and Nigel home to get some rest back in the morning. It had only been a couple of hours - and now this? What was going on?
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: We gotta get out of this place   We gotta get out of this place EmptyLør Sep 11, 2021 9:45 pm

She might would have noticed how it seemed like he pulled a pained face every time he tried to talk or pull a smile. Hadn’t it been for the fact about everything that had happened so far. Besides she should have been home a couple of hours ago, bot her and Ash was going on overtime. Much longer than was even legal. They knew that, but that didn’t stop either from pulling the long hours. He as he was clearly working to supress something he never wanted to talk about, even though Nia never really tried to get him too. And her, because working was better than dealing with her feelings.

Before she could tell him they both heard someone call. Nia’s heart dropped when she figured who it was, the young warlock, Ash son. Tyler rushing outside had her breaking her promise to Clay and got out of bed walking after him. She gasped after air as she stood beside him, feeling how it stung in her chest. Okay, so maybe she wasn’t finished with healing.

I don’t know where she is Sebastian” she whispered with a pained expression. “There was an attack on the hospital someone used vervain and wolfsbane, but we’ll find her, okay? Just let me find my work phone so I can page your dad” she walked a little strained back into the tent they had come from and tried to look for her phone. Then she heard a thud and then a lot of cursing from behind her tent. “What the –“ Nia said to herself before she saw a shadow of a person walk around. “What the fuck happened!” she heard a low growl from a woman as a very angry Selene came walking around the corner into the tent. Not only was she very angry, but also very naked. “Oh, my goodness!” Nia exclaimed, funny how it was something else seeing a naked patient on the slap, but actually a naked person walking around, that was something else. Selene narrowed her eyes looking at the embarrassed vampire before she grabbed the blanket from bed that Nia had laid in and wrapped it around herself, before she took in a deep breath and looked at Sebastian and Tyler. She was angry, mostly because she had been shot. A very prominent wound in her chest and then how her whole body ached and scratched. She could only think back to one herb that could do that to her. Wolfsbane, she turned her eyes around in the group. “Please don’t tell me that I survived a fucking bullet wound to the chest only to die of fucking wolfsbane” she snarled having a very hard time taming the wolf right now.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: We gotta get out of this place   We gotta get out of this place EmptySøn Sep 12, 2021 8:12 am

Sebastian raised his brows a bit, there had been a what? "Excuse me what?" He blinked a little, completely unbelievable and he shook his head a little bit. Of course he knew it wasn't their fault, it didn't stop the warlock from sighing rather loudly to express how he wasn't happy about the situation of them not knowing where Selene was. The sound of someone hitting the ground, from behind the tent made him press his brows together. "Found her," he breathed out as he recognized the sound of her cursing. He saw her step from behind the tent and out to them, his eyes couldn't help but scan her for a moment before letting his light brown eyes stay on her face. Tyler pressed his brows a bit together, very confused about what just happened. Why was Selene walking around out here naked? He moved his eyes to Nia who seemed to be a bit uncomfortable with the whole nakedness. Sebastian took a deeper breath in and narrowed his eyes a little bit. "I'm sorry, it appears so," he breathed out scratching the back of his head a little bit. God, he had been so worried, sitting there with Nigel and Irina for so many hours while Selene had been sleeping. Just been restless wandering around hoping she would be fine, and for what - she had died either way. Sebastian took a step forward, looking into her eyes. "We were worried about you," he spoke with a softer voice keeping his movements rather relaxed, even through all he wanted was to just hug her, pull her close. They hadn't spoken since that night, they had given each other space - which also made it so much harder to stand here right now, and not do anything.

Tyler was still processing, Selene had gotten shot? Died of wolfsbane? She was a werewolf too? He looked over at Nia for a moment not sure what they should do or not do.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: We gotta get out of this place   We gotta get out of this place Empty

We gotta get out of this place
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You gotta be kidding me
» You gotta move those hips! - Kyung-wan
» I don't really believe I've seen such a place before
» In the right place at the right time
» What am I doing in a place like this? - Christopher

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum