Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A rouge life [CW]

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
ForfatterBesked
Neil
Royal
Neil

Antal indlæg : 96

A rouge life [CW] - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 4 EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 10:35 am

He chuckled lightly as she said she would try to make him understand anyway. She was too good for this world. “Sounds dangerous,” he commented. He kind of liked the flaw, even though that in his company it could be lethal to make him mad.

Their lips met again, and he felt like a joyful feeling spread from his lips and all the way through his body. She complimented his lips and pulled away, “So you say and pull away?” he whispered, teasing her back. He leaned towards her again until their lips met. “Don’t worry,” he mumbled between some kisses, “I want this,” he assured her. He supported her all the way until she had her back on the couch seats. It was first when she was laying down, with her legs still over him, that he thought, that maybe she wasn’t really in the moody anymore, after the misunderstanding earlier. He pulled his lips away from her and hovered over her so he could look into her beautiful eyes. “Unless you’ve changed your mind?”
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts
Antal indlæg : 121

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 4 EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 1:00 pm

I like to make things interesting” she joked as he teased about her pulling away after telling him that his lips were addictive. He then leaned forward, and without even thinking about it she met his lips again, as she had just told him she couldn’t really help it because she kept wanting more. His jacket slide down as he moved them down to lie on the sofa and a smile started to pull back her lips, at least it didn’t seem like she had ruin things as much as she first had thought.

Her eyes opened as he whispered that he wanted this. It meant everything to her, at he didn’t say it as a reply to hers, but actually said it again now. As he hovered over her, she let her legs slide from his side to open up the opportunity for him to place himself between them instead. As he asked her if she had changed her mind, a small laugh left her as her eyes twinkled. “Absolutely not, I still want you, very much” she assured him as well as she placed her hands on the back of his head and pulled him down towards her. She wanted his warmth back, and the feeling of being weightless when he touched her.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 4 EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 1:47 pm

Neil smiled lovingly at her as she said she liked to make things interesting, “Mhmm, I wouldn’t doubt that,” commented feeling glad that their lips met again. He really wanted more of whatever she had to offer, because everything she did was simply interesting. The warm and fuzzy feeling slowly slid over him, almost as if it was spreading from his backbone, down his ribs, arms and legs until the very last joint.

He noticed how she moved her legs, so he was between them. It almost made his question irrelevant. He hummed lovingly as she replied that she hadn’t changed her mind at all. “That makes me very happy,” he said almost teasingly while she pulled him closer. He placed his lips on hers again and let the hand closest to the backrest find its way between her legs and underneath her panties to pick up from where he had been thrown off. Slowly he teased her entrance with his fingers, hoping just for some kind of music in his ears, even though he was sure he was going to get some soon enough. He let go of her lips for a short moment before he started to kiss her jaw and towards her ear. “But you can change your mind whenever,” he whispered into her ear, before hen gently bit onto the earlobe and let his fingers enter her warmth.
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 4 EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 3:18 pm

There was something about the way that he said that he made him happy, that almost had her undone right there and then. Funny, how just words were enough for her to fall. This was bad, and she knew it. But if it really was that bad, then how could it feel so good? He got what he wished for as she moaned against his lips, a sound that only became louder as he removed his lips to let them find her jaw and ear. Everything he did was fantastic, how was that even possible. To crave someone that bad, even though he was giving her what she wanted.

Her lips formed into a small o, as his fingers finally glided into her entrance. His words were hard to hear, as they were almost a muffle. But she managed to make a small nod as she was much more focused on the small explosions that happened from her pelvis up to her head. Making her feel weightless. “I’m not going to change my mind” she breathed heavily as she just let herself feel every emotion, he made her experience with his touch.

It should be illegal to make someone feel this good” she hummed as she finally got her own hands working and made them start travelling down his body towards his manhood that she had been working on just before he had pulled her off him.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 4 EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 4:32 pm

She could the whole choir in his paradise. He wouldn’t want anyone else the way she sounded as she almost moaned into his ear as he kissed her towards her ear. He could see by the way she reacted that it wasn’t completely easy for her to focus and reply. He hummed lightly of her reply. She wasn’t going to change her mind, but he felt like she needed to know that she could change her mind if she wanted to.

He moaned softly, with a bit of a groan to it as she started working on him. “Well, we can try and charge each other,” he breathed towards her ear. The hand, which was technically free, but supporting him, sought into her brown hair and grabbed onto it, close to her scalp so it wouldn’t really hurt if he pulled it. “But I’m pretty sure you know this isn’t the top of the iceberg,” he said and found his way back to her lips, kissing her passionately. His fingers left her warmth for a moment, but only to grab onto her underwear and pull it aside, to him, it didn’t really matter if her underwear got stretched or ruined, after all, he had already ruined her top. His fingers found their way back and while working on her, he did what he could to make anything in the area wet so things should be going smoothly, and occasionally he went for the pleasure pearl to give her a gentle extra sensation. He  was getting more eager, and therefore bit her bottom lip a little hard.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 4 EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 5:43 pm

A soft hum of laughter left her as he told her that he was pretty sure that she should know this wasn’t the top of the iceberg. She had a feeling that they were only scratching the surface of what felt good for them. Even though it was hard to imagine that it could get any better than this. The coldness spread around her again as his fingers left her center, which only made her leave his member to help him get of her underwear. She threw it to the ground as they finally got of her legs with a little bit of difficulty as she didn’t want to break the kiss.

It was clear to her that he knew exactly was he was doing. But the urgency about it was also some of what turned her on. Because she could give him what he needed, and still get what she craved so much. Physical touch, and the fact that he could shut down parts of her brain that was thinking and reliving when she had gotten the news of her brothers’ death.

It she might have done this before. But she had only been with one other than him that had actually known what they had been doing. So, as he started making sure that she was even ready for him, she was finding it harder and harder to even concentrate or do anything than to just close her eyes and enjoy the attention that he was given. She forgot all rationality and let her primal side completely overtake her.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 4 EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 8:51 pm

Neil appreciated the help with getting her underwear off and loved how she didn’t want the kiss to break. Even though he was experienced in so many ways, it was always something to be with a new person. Rose being a very interesting person to be with, because it felt like every touch meant a lot to her. This was also why he kept kissing her, even though it seemed like she was completely lost in joy. He let his finger slowly slide out of her, working a little on her clit, while he moved his member closer to her center. For a short second he opened his eyes only to make sure she wasn’t making second decisions, and depending on how she looked, he let his member enter with a groan and his hand move to her hip, only to start moving quite rhythmically. Depending on how she reacted he would either increase the speed or how hard he thrusted. It might not be something he wanted to ‘flex’ about, but he did have quite the experience and knowledge about sex, since he literally had been selling his sex.

The biggest issue for him had always been that he couldn’t let completely go. It was too dangerous. He couldn’t, like her, let his primal side take over. He had to stay quite focused and alert to what was happening around him. After all, he wasn’t really a respected rank of werewolf, and if people caught his scent or destination, they weren’t going to hold back to mock him.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 4 EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 9:21 pm

She threw her head back as he finally let them become one. There really was no feeling like this, the connection there was between two people when they met like this. She almost had to gasp after air as he kept going, he had done enough work for her not to feel anything but pure pleasure. Needing, wanting more of him she let her legs fold around his waist, each breath and moan she made begging for him.

Just like she had tried before when being this intimate with anyone, it was almost like she could feel them too. How they let go, but it was the first time she was met with someone holding back. At first, she didn’t understand, why would he keep that part of himself locked away. Then she understood. He couldn’t because he was afraid what it would do to her. She kissed him harder as she pulled him closer to her body. Feeling how blood was mixed with sweat from both their bodies. As they continued it was very hard for her to keep quiet. She was pretty sure that at one point she was screaming his name.

She was bathing in the afterglow of what they had done. After a while she finally let herself roll of the sofa with her soar muscles complaining. A soft smile formed as she looked at how tired he looked. She needed a bath, as did he. Rose started putting on some of her clothes. Before walking towards him placing a soft kiss on his lips. “I’ll be back tonight with some things for you alright?” she whispered letting her fingers glide over his face as she let her hazel eyes roam over his face. “I’ll keep a lookout for somewhere else you can stay, a place that has running water and electricity” she said with a smile and kissed him again before she finally, quite reluctantly pulled away. She would be back later, making sure that he had what he needed before the full moon. She looked at her phone to see that it had run out of juice. Before she walked home again.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 4 EmptyMan Sep 06, 2021 10:21 pm

Neil was as good as done. Having transformed, died just a couple of hours ago, revive and then have sex was all something that just tore his battery apart. Normally, when he woke up after having died, he would go somewhere and sleep the rest of, but this wasn’t possible here – or it had been, but he would rather have spent his time like he had, because just for right now he felt at somewhat safe and in peace with himself. It was a feeling he rarely felt, and it was almost like he could fall asleep peacefully, soaked in sweat and semi-dried blood. His eyes were closed, and one arm had been swung over his eyes to darken things even more as the sun was starting to show even more. One leg was popped up and rested against the backrest, all of this just to cool off. He did realize that she was roaming around, but he was somewhat used to those kinds of sounds. It was first when she kissed his lips, that he slowly and tried let his arm remove itself from his eyes to behind Rose’s neck to pull her slightly closer in the kiss. He furrowed his brows a little as she said she was leaving, “Okay,” he said very tired and slightly dissatisfied. He hadn’t even opened his eyes. “Remember your shoes,” he mumbled. He had noticed how she had almost left without them earlier. One eye slowly opened to look at her as she explained that she would be looking out for a better place for him. He kissed  gently, “You’re such an angel,” he said and closed his eyes for a moment as she moved away, before he rolled halfway onto his belly, “No kidding honestly… You’re way too kind, you shouldn’t do that,” he mumbled a little and couldn’t keep his eyes open. He dropped his head shortly after, only to wake up by gravity. “See you later,” he said blinking rapidly with his eyes as she tried to stay awake to see her leave – but he might’ve fallen asleep before she even got her shoes on.

//Out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A rouge life [CW]   A rouge life [CW] - Page 4 Empty

A rouge life [CW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
 Lignende emner
-
» Life goes on