Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The chaos happened here

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Jimmy

Jimmy

Humør : If there is a will, there is always a way, my friend.
Antal indlæg : 83

The chaos happened here - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 3 EmptyMan Aug 30, 2021 1:50 pm

As Nigel teamed up with Cecilia and Irina, they started throwing ballons after Nia and Tyler. Looking over realizing Tyler being Tyler kept Nia distracted by talking, making it easier for the three to arm up, and Cecilia nodded when Nigel said they should just charge. Then the two women followed Nigel to charge against Nia and Tyler, throwing the water ballons at them. It was insane how much this was needed, to just let go and be in something else other than the problems and things that filled up everyday life. Tyler tried to defend him and Nia, but watched as Nia fell down on her knees and yelled surrender. "No Nia, you were my only chance," he fell down to his knees dramatically, as he felt the water ballons on his upper body, and his head. His knees his the sand just next to Nia with his hands  up in the air in surrender. "We surrender!" Tyler cracked up laughing so hard his stomach started to hurt.

Tyler and Nia's surrender and how they started cracking up, just laughing, was hard not to be affected by and made both Cecilia and Irina laugh. Just realize how much they perhaps all had needed a good laugh. "As I said, defending champion," Cecilia proudly placed her hands on her hips. Irina raising her brow a little bit and narrowed her eyes a bit. "Did you hear her?" The werewolf looked at her boyfriend for a moment shaking her head a little bit, "taking all the credit," Irina chuckled a little bit looking back at Cecilia, still having one water ballon in her hand that she threw at Cecilia.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Humør : I'm just a demon that means well. Freelance for God, but do the work of Satan.
Antal indlæg : 117

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 3 EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 12:24 pm

Nooo, you should never have trusted me with that!” Nia laughed as Tyler claimed that she had been her only chance. Really in these kinds of scenarios Nia didn’t mind being the loser meaning that other times had a better time, and that was what mattered the most to her. That her friends and those closest to her could laugh and be happy, then she happily put her own ambitions down.

Now Nigel wasn’t the one that really laughed hard and long, but it was difficult not to start cracking up looking at the two people lying and sitting in the sand almost couldn’t keep it together because they found it so funny. He then looked towards Cecilia as she proclaimed that she was the defending Champion. Nigel shook his head “sure did, what the hell Cecilia, it was a team effort!” he laughed and then nodded as Irina seemed to want to throw the last balloon in her face. Nia looked up and cracked an almost sinister smile as she turned the balloon into a pie that hit Cecilia in the face. Her world, her rules. Nigel bended forward placing his hands on his knees letting a low deep laughter leave him, that was just too funny. This might be one of the best things that he had ever experienced.

She then sat up and turned her attention towards Tyler and gave him a small wink. Before standing up and holding down her hand to pull him up to stand on his feet again. "Sorry I failed you" she said with a soft smile not really meaning it.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 3 EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 1:49 pm

Cecilia closed her eyes expecting it to be water hitting her in the face, but it being pie was a delicious surprise. She moved her hand up to whip some of the cream off her face, licking it off her finger as she listened to the others laugh. "Delicious," she giggled softly, "it's true, I am a snack." Cecilia couldn't help but laugh, laughing wasn't hard when the people you loved were cracking up. Taking her other hand up, whipping her face off in it, before whipping the hand off in Irina's face. "There you go," Irina scrunched her nose a bit as she clicked her tongue. "Thi thanks Ce," Irina laughed, whipping her face clean with the back of her hand..

Tyler looked up as Nia got on her feet, still laughing for at the whole situation, laughing at Irina and Cecilia. Then he looked at the hand Nia offered him and took it, letting her help him up on his feet. "We will get them next time," he gave her a warm half smirk, brushing sand off himself. "This is really amazing Nia, I think we all needed a good water ballon fight -" he nodded to confirm looking around them. "And some sun."
Ophelia

Ophelia

Humør : I'm just a demon that means well. Freelance for God, but do the work of Satan.

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 3 EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 9:50 pm

Oh my god” Nigel huffed as he almost couldn’t breathe, it didn’t make it any better as Cecilia commented on her being a snack. He shook his head as he saw how Cecilia just whipped cream in Irina’s face. He walked over and placed his arm around Irina’s waist and pulled her closer to him. He placed his lips against her cheek were some cream was still on. “And you are a snack too” he mumbled not really caring how it must look or sound to the others.

As Tyler took her hand, she felt the warmth spread around her cold hand. She cursed at herself in her head, it was awful that all it took was some encouraging words outside, and now the warm smirk and how he praised her ability, and she could just feel how her heart swelled. If it could, she was sure her heart would be skipping beats and pounding towards her chest. Horrible, why was it so easy to fall for guys. And then Tyler of all people. No, no bad idea! She gave a slight embarrassed smile and nodded “Yeah the sun always makes thing a little better” she breathed out, finding her sun ring. “Even though it isn’t really for me to enjoy anymore” she whispered slowly shaking the negative thoughts out of her head. “Alright, are you all ready to return to where we came from?” she raised her voice a little and saw how Nigel nodded. Not that they had a choice, keeping these worlds up was straining and was provoking her hunger for blood. She snapped her fingers, and they were back in Cecilia’s room. Clothes was back to normal, no one was wet or filled with cream from pie. Nia breathed out and walked over to the sofa to sit down and closed her eyes. She took her coffee and took another sip.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 3 EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 7:58 am

Irina laughed a little as Nigel walked over and placed his arms around her waist to pull her closer. The werewolf softly rolled her eyes a little bit as she felt his lips against her cheek, "Mmmh, well I'm always a snack," she replied back to him in a lower voice, turning her head towards him stealing a quick kiss, as she placed her hand on his chest.

He agreed the sun always did make things a bit better, the mood, creativity and just warmth everything up again. "Well, seems like you have found a way to wrap your own little reality, so perhaps you get to enjoy it once in a while too," he responded as she whispered, that the sun wasn't hers to enjoy anymore. Time to go back to where they came from. Irina turned her head towards Nia giving her a soft nod, even though this had been the fun they had perhaps just needed after the last couple of days. Cecilia grimaced a little not one to not show she preferred staying, but also knew powers took energy and control, they couldn't stay here forever without draining Nia completely. And with a snap of her fingers and they were back in the living-room - like they never had left it at all.

Cecilia bounced with Nia back to the sofas, sitting down as she breathed out. She had gotten so used to stepping in and out at visions that turning back to reality seemed like the most normal thing for her in this moment. Irina looked around for a short second as they returned," that was something," she chuckled a little bit looking up at Nigel. Before taking his hand guiding them back to the sofa. It was something pretty amazing, dangerous and powerful to play with - reality. Tyler found his way back to the armchair and grabbed his cup of coffee still processing a bit. "So, the two of you got powers, does that mean I can have powers? Do you have powers?" he looked over at Irina and Nigel, clearly starting to feel a little high on all the information he was getting. "I mean, you might, wouldn't be the first time this family has surprised anyone with being able to do something -" Cecilia looked a little from Tyler to Irina, wasn't really sure if Irina had any powers. "I for one didn't know I had powers till about a year ago," she frowned a bit by that thought, had it already been a year.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 3 EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 9:39 am

Yes, you are” he laughed and kissed her back before he pulled her close. They were back again in the real world, and he had to blink a few times before he understood that the sun and warmth was gone. Back in cold and wet England. At least it wasn’t Nepal in the winters. Boy that could get cold. He let himself get guided back to the sofa and sat down with a small sigh. He took the cup and made himself a new cup of coffee.

Nigel looked at Tyler as he asked about the powers that both Cecilia and Nia had. Before he could answer Cecilia already jumped in and told him that he might have powers. A small smile formed on his lips as Cecilia said that she hadn’t found hers since last year. “Well, yes I have powers too, mine aren’t as impressive as these twos, but they are mostly formed around me being a good hunter” he nodded and then took a sip form his coffee. “Most powers are triggered either by traumatic events, stress or someone triggering it” he explained and took in a breath “Like getting turned into a vampire, or me getting a beating and finding out that my body suddenly could take the force of a car being thrown at me” he smiled and laughed “not that we are going to put you through a lot of pressure just to see if you have some, now that you are aware that you might, then it should be easier for you to find them” he explained and leaned back.

Nia closed her eyes, feeling drained from everything that had happened and let herself sink back into the sofa just listing in without really engaging in the conversation. There wasn’t much she could even add to make all of this make sense.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 3 EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 10:26 am

Nothing had really prepared Tyler for Nigel telling him that it was mostly caused by traumatic events or stress, a trigger. It made him sink a little bit but kept his eyes at Nigel, as he also seemed like the one who knew most about this kind of stuff either way. The boy widened his eyes by the sound of it, well he had seen hunters training each other to toe to toe with demons as practice. But it was something else realizing the people he knew was molded into his life as well. It didn't just found traumatic it sounded completely horrifying. Irina placed her hand on Nigel's knee, but didn't really say anything, just leaned closer to him. She still hated what he had been put through in the past, even if he smiled and laughed about his words. Irina licked her lips, traumatic events indeed, but she didn't feel like they needed to add to it with mentioning how Quentin had tried to shoot her in the forest, even if she had stopped it by means she didn't understand yet. Adding to the hate Quentin fire, seemed like a bad idea. Tyler nodded a bit to Nigel's words. "I see, I guess we will just have to wait and see," looking to Irina for a second before looking over at Cecilia again. "Anything else I need to know?" He asked looking at Cecilia if she had all the answers to that question, but turned his head around to Irina when she was the one replying while lifting her head from Nigel again. "Natasha is a werewolf too - and in town," Natasha had been back a few weeks by now, but it was only fair that he knew. "She is?" Cecilia didn't even know that and frowned a bit. "Yes, uhm, and she doesn't really have the same control that I do, and her attitude has gotten an edge since I last saw her, but I thought you should know," it was also in a case of her showing up upset or anything. They could handle Natasha. Because Natasha did need help. "Oh wow," Cecilia leaned back into the sofa and blinked a little bit, knowing there most likely was an entire story there, but she wasn't going to ask for it. Tyler blinked a little bit, more werewolves in the family - what would the next thing be? Tyler looked to Nia, she looked exhausted, perhaps they had been spending a little too long in fun town, but he let her be.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 3 EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 11:23 am

Unless you really want me to try to do it the old school way, I would say wait would be the best bet or meeting someone that has a natural gift in seeing what kind of powers you have, and then have them help you find them, that would also be a possibility" he said with a smile and then looked at Irina as she told that Natasha was a werewolf but also were in town. It had been one hell of a first meeting with Irina’s younger sister, but he did much like Nia and hold his words to himself. Not really feeling like he needed to interfere in the family drama.

Nia rubbed her temples and took in another breath opening her eyes looking at the people around her. She needed to go; she could feel it. “Sorry guys, but I think that is it for me today, I’m going to go home and get some shut eye” she laughed trying to make it look like she wasn’t about to tip over because of her powers being used like that. She should have thought I through, especially since she hadn’t slept the whole night. Now she knew that she didn’t really need to sleep given that she was actually a living dead person. But that didn’t really do much when you were still a very young vampire where you needed to feed almost every day to not feel like your stomach was gnawing at itself because it was so hungry.

Nigel nodded and gave her a small smile. Nia bended down and gave Cecilia a hug before she turned towards Irina and Nigel giving both of them a hug. She placed her hand on Tyler’s shoulder and gave him a soft smile. “It’ll get better Tae” she said with a smile and gave him a hug “if you need any more scones or muffins, you know where to find me.” She then walked over and took her purse and found her car keys. “Till next time everyone!” she said with a big smile that only disappeared the moment she was out of side and on her way to the car.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 3 EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 9:08 pm

Tyler completely blown away by the news of Natasha, turned his head to Nia when called it a day. It was perhaps also time to go again. He had a lot of reading to catch up on, along side his actual work. But everyone nodded and hugged her back as she gave them a hug. "I will find you," Tyler chuckled a bit, "stay safe," he pointed at her with a warmer smile as he watched her leave. Irina breathed out and looked over at Nigel, "maybe we should get going too - making sure Mila hasn't completely made your brother and Elenora regret looking after her," she smiled a little though. Mila was an easy child, but very active and on all the time if you weren't prepared. Cecilia chuckled a little bit giving them a little nod. "Thank you so much both of you for being here," she got up around the same time Irina stood up, walking around the table to give her cousin a hug. Tyler getting up too to give Irina a hug as well, while Cecilia gave Nigel one. "And thank you for the books, I will make sure to take care of them while I borrow them," Tyler assured with a confident nod.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 3 Empty

The chaos happened here
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» Chaos you say
» Sometimes chaos is all we need
» Just a little fun and chaos
» Corridor Chaos
» Chaos Rising

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum