Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The chaos happened here

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Ophelia

Ophelia

Humør : I'm just a demon that means well. Freelance for God, but do the work of Satan.
Antal indlæg : 117

The chaos happened here - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 9:59 am

Nia hadn’t been expected someone to show her that kind of care when she had first met them. A soft smile formed on her lips, and she let her head fall as she looked on her interlocked hands. “maybe” she mumbled, as Irina told her that she should tell him, even if it scared her. There was a lot of other things holding her back than just the fear of letting him know that she was in love. “Thank you” Nia said quite honestly and nodded with a small smile on her face. “I’ll think about it” then a laugh left her as Irina mentioned that they were now official coffee buddies “I like the sound of that, I really do” a small lift happened on her heart, and it felt like she could breathe again, at least for a little while.

The 12th of September 2021

Nigel parked the car and breathed out as he looked over at Irina “I’m getting real sick of cleaning up after Quentin” he mumbled as he got out and walked around the car and opened the trunk to get out a backpack that was filled to the brim. After what had happened at the new moon and with Mariella and the men her life, he had been a little on edge. Now he needed to fix this whole mess about Tyler being roped into the life of being a hunter. Which he never should have been that was a thing that was for certain. He gave Irina a soft smile and placed a kiss on her temple as he walked towards the front door of Cecilia’s house.

Nia was already there, walking around like a fox in a cage. If her heart would still be working it would pound in her chest, she didn’t like the fact that they needed to convince Tyler to do anything other than what he wanted. But one thing was sure, he couldn’t continue in thinking that all supernatural was bad. “Maybe I should have made more scones” she mumbled as she looked at the basket filled to the brim. “Things will be alright, right Cecilia?” she asked looking towards her friend as the doorbell rang.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jimmy

Jimmy

Humør : If there is a will, there is always a way, my friend.
Antal indlæg : 83

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 11:35 am

Irina took a deeper breath in and leaned her head a little further back into the car seat before turning her head towards Nigel as the car parked. She agreed. She wished Quentin would be just out of their hair, and but Quentin was like a parasite that just kept showing up and never to be eliminated. "Yeah, hopefully his siblings can talk some sense into him, one can only hope," she sighed a bit. If they could just get Quentin shipped back to New York or to the other side of the world, that would be great. She got out of the car and ran a hand over her hair, before breathing out. She was a bit on edge on how Tyler would take everything. She didn't know how Tyler would react to the fact that his cousin was a werewolf. However, she breathed out as Nigel placed a kiss on her temple and followed him towards the house.

Cecilia took a deeper breath in and looked at Nia who was going spiral. "Nia," she breathed out and looked at her friend. She would have asked Lucas to join them, but he was spending time with his own little core four - and besides, she trusted that they could accomplish this with help from Nigel and Irina as well. "It's going to be fine," she placed the can of coffee and the cups on the coffee table. She had to believe they could convince Tyler that this Quentin person was bad news. But the family also had a trait of being stubborn bastards, which was what Cecilia feared the most about this. Then it rang on the door, and she went over to open it. "Hey. Come on in," she took a deeper breath in and stepped a little to the side letting Nigel and Irina in. "How are you? - You know despite everything?" Giving Irina a warm hug as she walked past, and then gave Nigel one. "Tyler should be here soon enough," she closed the door as they walked in, "We are managing, despite everything," Irina replied looking back at Cecilia, before she walked to the living room where Nia was. Irina walked in and looked over at Nia who looked like someone freaking out. "Thank you for being here, " Cecilia turned her head towards Nigel, knowing he possible had a bunch of other things to do as well, then again he was family. "Hey," Irina greeted Nia with a smile and walked closer to her, taking a deeper breath in as she felt her nerves poking her a little. "Grab some coffee, water or whatever you want - it's almost show time," Cecilia sighed a little looking from Nigel, to Irina to Nia.

It had been two days of recovery till he had gotten a magical little pick me up and was almost restored back into his usual. Cecilia had invited him, with a few others, so Tyler imagined they just wanted to make sure he was alright - given everything that had happened. But it was also a way for Tyler to check up on everyone, making sure everyone was alright, and there weren’t any monsters under the bed to be scared off. He wore a magical bracelet Quentin had given him, apparently it was supposed to glow if a supernatural creature was near him. Tyler got out of the taxi and looked shortly at the truck already holding there. He made his way to the house and knocked on the door, waiting till Cecilia opened it to walk in. Greeting her in a big warm hug. "Scones, amazing, let me guess," he pointed over at Nia with a warm smile. "Good to see you standing, Durak" Tyler chuckled a little bit while shaking his head walking over to give Irina a hug, it was only then he realized the bracelet glowing up, making him take a small step back frowning a bit, but not doing anything yet. He turned his direction over to Nigel, while trying to process why his bracelet was glowing - Irina couldn't be supernatural, could she? He handed his hand out to Nigel, it wasn't like they were strangers or anything, but it had been a while. "Good to see you again." After taking his hand back again he moved his eyes back to Irina shortly, but made the choice to walk over and give Nia a big hug. After all she had been the one he had spoken most to whenever she had time between breaks. Clearly he felt uneasy, and thinking about how to handle this.
Ophelia

Ophelia

Humør : I'm just a demon that means well. Freelance for God, but do the work of Satan.

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 11:55 am

Nia was pulling her fingers, she wasn’t sure it would be alright, because in all of this she was afraid that she might had to explain her lies over the years. Why she had moved to London, why she had been gone for months and not been heard from. All of those things, but it could help shed light on the fact that humankind could be just as cruel as some supernatural and just blaming the supernatural’s for wrong doings wasn’t fair.

Yes… okay” she mumbled and then looked at how Cecilia opened the door for Nigel and Irina. Somehow, Nia wasn’t quite sure how she did it, she formed a smile on her lips and nodded towards both the people that had entered. The smile became bigger as she reminded herself who she was. Always positive Nia.

Coffee, always coffee” Nigel said after he had given Cecilia a big hug and walked over and took a cup and then turned around as there was another knock on the door. Nia almost forgot to breath as Tyler came through the door, an obviously forced and nervous laugh left her as he pointed at the scones and then on her “Yes! And not burned, I’m getting better” she said with a smile and looked towards the others. “Likewise,” Nigel said with a soft smile on his lips as he shook Tyler’s hand.

As Tyler walked over to her, it was like some invisible force grabbed her stomach and clenched. But she could breathe for a second as his arms folded around her pulling her into a big hug. “Hi” she mumbled before letting hm go again, even though it was the last thing she wanted “how about we sit down?” she asked and pointed towards the sofas “Want some coffee, Tyler?” she tried to ask, breaking the tension that felt like weighing down on everyone. Then she noticed how a bracelet was lighting up, the pull from her necklace that dangled around her neck. “What is that?” she asked, “Why is it glowing?” something was wrong, and she didn’t like how it pulled and tucked in her own magical piece she was wearing. Almost like it was giving her a warning. Nigel looked at the bracelet and then made a big sigh “Seems like we are walking straight into the talk about the supernatural” he had seen them before, they used it for non-evolved humans that couldn’t sense the supernatural as he could. “he knows” he then looked towards Irina and sat down, almost to casually and started drinking his coffee. What a bloody mess.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 1:36 pm

Bloody hell, the bracelet glowed again and he realized it as he sat down. His brain was on fire, what was going on? Was Nia and Irina part of the supernatural? Was that why they had went into a fight with Quentin in the hallway? Why Irina had told him it was a bad idea to stay too close to Quentin? Why Nia had said it? They will leave you fooled, you can't trust them. The person you loved has long left that skin, its just the monster wearing its face - trying to manipulate you, Quentin's voice from when Tyler first had met the guy roared in his head. Tyler walked towards the couch, and took a deeper breath in, clearly being a bit out of it, his eyes shifting between Nia and Irina. "Uhm- " he didn't sit down just yet, but instead he looked around the room shortly. Irina took a step closer to Tyler, mostly because he looked like someone who had just seen a ghost and was about to pass out. Want some coffee, Tyler? He moved his head back to Nia taking a sharper breath in, and nodded a bit. He looked down at his bracelet the second, making both Cecilia and Irina follow his eyes to the glowing object.

Irina looked over to Nigel as he stated they were going straight into the crossfire, making her frown a little bit, till he mentioned that Tyler knew. She took a deeper breath in, and took a few steps to the side while looking back at Tyler, to sit down in the sofa next to Nigel. Mostly because she had no idea what Tyler would do or say when he had processed it. Cecilia narrowed her eyes a little bit, before summoning the bracelet to her hands. She wondered why it had glowed near Nia, making her eyes dart to her friend for a moment shortly out of breath, but it could wait. Tyler was her main focus. "How did you?" Tyler looked at his hand as he saw the bracelet was out of his hands. "What are you?" He asked his sister. "I'm your sister? I'm also human, with powers- but for now, breath. Sit down and we will talk about all of this."

Tyler slowly sat down in the armchair, taking a deeper breath in. Clearly being more freaked out than looking like someone who would harm anyone. But fear also made people do stupid things. "What are you?" His eyes moving from Nia to Irina and back again, making him rather dizzy. Cecilia put the bracelet on the counter before sitting down next to Nia, once again he looked to Nia, which had Cecilia and Irina also very curious - Cecilia the most.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 1:50 pm

Nia really didn’t want to sit down, but after weighing her options she did. Almost not taking up any space on the sofa she was sitting in. Her eyes were strictly looking down at her feet while she tried to figure out what the hell she was going to do. She could just leave, yes, leave would be an option. But then it would only raise more questions. Nigel looked between Irina and then furrowed his brows as Nia looked like she was caught like a deer in headlights. But she was human, so why was she so worried? Then his eyes followed down her neck and saw the silver neckless that was hanging around her neck. Oh, for the love of God.

what are you?

Nia looked up pained expression and then she looked towards Cecilia as she folded her lips towards each other. “I’m, I’m me, Nia - the girl that always burns food and makes shitty jokes?” she tried and gave a small laugh that quickly died as she pulled her fingers. There wasn't really no way out of this was there? “I was dying from cancer, it came back in 2011” she whispered, trying to explain this to Cecilia more than she wanted to explain to Tyler what she was. “In 2015 I was on hospice and there was nothing left to do – so, my father made a choice and” she let her fingers find the neckless and slowly pulled it off her. Her skin paled completely, there were no rosy cheeks no glow in the blue skin showing that she was no longer the living girl she had once been. But something else. “I’m a vampire

Nigel took in a sharp breath as it tickled under his skin as her aura was finally revealed. He then looked towards Tyler contemplating if he should step in. But right now, he just waited. Hopefully that would make Tyler see that the woman he knew, the woman that had taken care of him the last couple of days was still her. Even though she wasn’t a human anymore.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 2:17 pm

Cecilia closed her eyes and took a deeper breath in, as Nia started explaining. She had always had a feeling back then that Nia was sick, but without the knowledge of her powers, she had believed Nia when she had told her that she was fine. But dying from Cancer? The nightmares back then had been more real than Cecilia first had thought. I'm a vampire. Cecilia blinked taking a deeper breath in, and just froze for a second. Her friend. Who knew that Cecilia now knew about this world had shown her powers to and told about her trouble, hadn't trusted her enough to tell her the truth? That she was a vampire. Nia was a vampire. No matter how many creatures she met or people she met who wasn't human, it was alright, she could handle that. What she couldn't handle was the fact that her friend hadn't' told her what had happened to her, and she knew she shouldn't be mad - and she wasn't really mad, she was just hurt, but also knew this wasn't about her and sucked it up. Looking over at Tyler wanting to observe how he took the news.

He starred at Nia, just like Irina did, but it was a different stare. Because Tyler was processing. Irina's golden eyes showed as the wolf tried to figure out how to feel about the vampire, and to be fair, Irina hadn't been around many vampires since the ones she had slaughtered back when she had just made it to Gaia - the night she had met Nigel. But she took a deeper breath in, trying to calm the wolf down. Tyler moved his hands to his head almost digging his nails through the skin, as he took a deeper breath in. The people you love would be gone. Don't let them fool you. Quentin's voice once again screamed at him, making Tyler breath slightly defeated out, because he didn't want to believe it was real or true. "Tyler calm down, breath" Cecilia tried to let her voice reach him, because she knew how this could go. Then he turned towards Irina seeing her golden eyes which possibly gave him the biggest scare, and made him search for something in his the inner pocket of his jacket, because he knew he had some wolf's bane on him. Quentin had given it to him. Irina blinked and had her normal eyes again, but the wolf was still very much aware of her cousin's rushed movements.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 2:38 pm

This wasn’t about not trusting. This was about her unreasonable devotion to her father. A devotion that he didn’t deserve. But it was there, and it was hard for her to pretend that it wasn’t what ruled her decision in everything she did. Clay had been the only one that had known, only because of a circumstance where her necklace had been pulled off her.

Tears started to form in Nia’s eyes, and before long they glided down her cheeks. This had been the reason she didn’t feel like telling or showing anyone what she was. Because all they saw was; a monster. Not a fighter, not a survivor that had done anything she could just being the same person she had once been. She drank only from animals when she was hunting. And then she was signed up for a blood bank by her father making sure she got donor blood. Mostly under the pretence that she needed blood transfusions because of all the medicine that she had been subjected throughout the years.

Okay” Nigel breathed out and rolled his eyes as he got up and walked towards Tyler grabbed his hand and placed the wolvesbane on the table. “Tyler, look at me” he said with a clear and deep voice. “you have been fed lies and half-truths by a hunter family that is notorious known for killing without mercy” he grabbed his hands so he couldn’t do any harm to himself while trying to catch his eyes “and before you ask, I’m human, just an evolved human because my family tree is known to breed the perfect humans for hunting” he licked his lips “let me guess, Quentin’s favourite phrase was; if the people you know gets turned, they are gone and there is nothing left but the monster that has taken over their skin? My father chanted the same horrible nonsense every chance he got
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: [color=#B0C4DE]   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 3:26 pm

Cecilia rather quickly lifted herself a little up pulling Nia into her arms, as Tyler went a little bit crazy, and Nigel got up. But Cecilia couldn't handle seeing Nia upset, just wanted to hold her close. Because it didn't matter if Nia was a vampire, an alien or what else she could have been. To Cecilia, Nia was Nia, simple as that, even if she felt a little bit hurt about not knowing the truth - it still didn't change the bigger picture. Irina also shook her head a little bit as Nigel got up, mostly because she wanted her wolf to clam down, luckily it never really took long depending on how threatened she was or who was threatened. And since Nigel dealt with Tyler, and Cecilia holding Nia, Irina could breathe and get the wolf in control.

It was like Tyler's eyes grew bigger as Nigel stood up and grabbed his hand. Like a child who had been caught taking or playing with something he shouldn't, he held his breath looking up at Nigel as the was told to look at him. Tyler finally breathed out, as Nigel said he had been lied to, making him press his brows together. He didn't understand at first. Once he started to just listen and not think about what he just had seen or what he had been told, he only listened to what Nigel had to say. Because, one thing was Quentin had been the one breaking the veil that had kept the supernatural from Tyler, another thing was the people he knew and trusted telling him things. Being scared to tell him, because of how he reacted. The guilt started boiling in him as he realized he had reached out for the wolf's bane short moment ago. But he nodded to Nigel to confirm that it was what Quentin had said, and the other in the crew. "He said, ehm -" he took a deeper breath in trying to process everything. Looking shortly over at the sobbing Nia, and he felt the knife stab him with guilt once again. "You are a hunter?" He breathed out his words taking a deeper breath in, looking over at Irina, a hunter together with a werewolf. Nia sitting with Cecilia, looking more human than himself at the moment. It was like some of Quentin's lies started to become more silent in his head. "And you are a werewolf?" He knew but it was like he wanted Irina to confirm it to him as well, and she took a deeper breath in looking over at him. "Yeah, I was turned a few months after I left Russia," she replied while holding her breath. Tyler had spend time with her whenever he could afford to travel back to Bulgaria after that, Irina had lived with this other woman Selene. It didn't mean he didn't believe some parts of the supernatural wasn't bad, he still wanted an explanation on the things he had seen lately. Lights on the events that had happened over the last year.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 3:44 pm

To not telling her and then it being forced out like this not being able to do it like she wanted and not telling her and then it being forced out like this not being able to do it like she wanted and needed to be done. But it was alright, at least it was done now. Nia placed her head against Cecilia’s shoulder “Sorry I didn’t tell you sooner, I just, wanted to do it right” she whispered looking towards Nigel and Tyler drying off the tears that had slipped down her cheeks. “I’m sorry I need some air” she then mumbled and gave Cecilia an reassuring smile to tell her she didn’t need to follow. She then while hugging her hands against each other she walked towards the back garden. Nigel shortly looked at Nia and then at Cecilia, almost with the wordless; give her time. Maybe he really was falling into this father role more than he realized.

Yes” Nigel nodded and then furrowed his brows “No, well, it’s complicated I was born and raised a hunter and used most of my life in that field, but I’m out now – now I use my time fixing houses and keeping my family safe from people like Quentin” he added with a small smile on his lips. Nigel let go of his hands and then walked over to his bag he had brought with him. “Now, there are a lot of stories about supernatural being the bad root of it all, but” he found some books that would explain and tell a lot more than just how to kill them. “I brought these for you, and I’m more than willing to teach you in how to protect yourself so you don’t need Quentin for that anymore, and teach you in how to know when to know if it’s an enemy or a friend” he placed them on the table in front of Tyler before he sat down beside Irina and pulled her close making sure she was okay after being confronted not only by a cousin that thought about using wolf’s bane against her. But also, a vampire.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 4:38 pm

"No, its alright. There has been a lot, it's okay," she took a deeper breath in and closed her eyes for a brief moment. It was the same with not telling Maeve, not telling Tyler, not telling the rest of her family - she of all people shouldn't judge that Nia not telling her. But she also knew what it felt like when people didn't. Cecilia nodded a bit, and breathed out following how Nia walked to the backyard, at least Cecilia had managed to make it presentable. Fixing the garden was her distress method, at least it meant she got some work done. Cecilia thereafter turned her head back to Nigel, and nodded to the fact she understood that Nia needed some time. It was also something suddenly being forced to tell someone anything like this. They were supernatural, and here she had been on full alert on how Tyler would react to Irina, when Nia had been sitting next to her all the time, and Cecilia hadn't known the truth.  

Tyler moved his eyes back to Nigel as he talked, being raised a hunter and all, but seemed like he had put that past behind him. Fixing houses, funny how that sentence was the thing that made most sense to him, but then again Tyler was an architect, so naturally it was a language he understood. But keeping his family safe from people like Quentin. People like Quentin, Tyler took a deeper breath in, was he like Quentin now. And was that killing without mercy? No, he wasn't a killer, he hadn't even dared firing at the demons that night, which was most likely why he had ended up injured. When Nigel let go of his hands, he breathed out for real, feeling like no one in the room saw him as a threat, as he wanted it to be. Because he didn't want to hurt his family. Just like Cecilia, Tyler liked reading and learning, so having book to teach him was perhaps the best way to understand all this.  He took a slightly deeper breath in, grabbing one of the books as they were placed on the table.

"It wasn't myself I was worried about," he looked up from the book and over at Cecilia, who clearly took a deeper breath in by those words. There was a lot. The curse, almost dying, the kidnappings in the family a lot that wasn't natural or could be explained and she knew she had been distant. Well, Cecilia hadn't known Irina was a werewolf till she met up with her here in March and had told her. Irina leaned closer into Nigel as he pulled her close, making her take a deeper breath in, eying the otherwise pretty plant that was the wolf's bane on the table. The plant making her a bit nauseous, on top of processing the whole thing. Cecilia looked over at them shortly then her eyes following the plant. "I will put this somewhere else," she got up and took the wolf's bane from the table, and walked out to the kitchen to throw it out. Looking outside from the kitchen window, hoping to catch a quick glimpse of Nia.

Irina breathed out, closing her eyes for a short moment, just letting herself find some peace. Tyler just looked through one of the books, letting his eyes scan the pages, as he suck up everything. Reading some parts, but mostly just letting his eyes run over the pages - he had heard Quentin and some of the others talk about some of their missions, about what creatures they had killed or anything like that, it made him more sick thinking about it now. Glad, he hadn't been a part of it, but sick that they had talked about it like that. Like Nigel had said; killed without mercy. He moved his eyes outside, felt like he owed Nia an apology that he had scared her, or he felt like he had scared her. He closed the book and looked over at Nigel for a second, to let him know he wasn't going to do anything stupid. And then he slowly made his way out to the garden to find Nia.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 4:49 pm

At this point Nia didn’t really know what to do with herself anymore. The fine line between wanting to still be human and excepting that she wasn’t. Moving away from her friends and family to be all alone in the big city. Working herself to an early grave if it had been possible. But it wasn’t because her father had made sure that he wouldn’t lose his only daughter. She knew that everything would have been better had she just been honest. From the start, with her sickness. But she hadn’t and now she paid the price of always being the one keeping everything from others and taking everyone’s load happily trying to carry it with them.

She walked around a little, felt that someone was looking at her, so she turned around and made a small wave and smile to make sure she knew that she was alright. She huffed a little by herself. There she went again, putting on the uncrackable mask of happiness. What was it Louise had always told her? No one should be as happy as you Nia. Well, no, but it was all she had.

At the end she found a quiet and secluded spot in the garden on a small bench and sat down. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath trying to calm herself. But it didn’t really work. With everything that had happened over the last months, the joyful mask cracked again and her mouth twisted into a painful frown as tears started to glide down her cheeks. She heard someone nearing her and she quickly dried off her tears and looked up at Tyler with a smile on her lips, trying to hide the fact of what she had just been doing. “Hey” she got out with a hoarse voice and licked her lips. “Sorry for all the information just being stuffed down your throat, are you okay?” she wondered not really thinking about that he was actually out here to apologise to her.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 6:21 pm

Tyler had always admired Cecilia for finding time outside of work to take care of a garden like this. It took a lot of work and a lot of care, but he also knew that she used it to forget about the world for a moment. He understood that. Over the last couple months everything had changed for him, and it was still a hard pill to swallow to think that Quentin had filled him up with lies. How he and the others had twisted the minds of others as well, making them believe they did a difference. Tyler was angry, angry at Quentin, at Quentin's clan, his people and mostly at himself for being foolish enough to fall into the beliefs of someone like him. It wasn't Tyler, it couldn't be. He wouldn't let it be. Tyler made his way around the garden, autumn was really here, it was clear how yellow the leaves were turning.

Finally, his eyes caught her sitting on the bench, and he made his way slowly towards her. The pained smile. It pained him to see her like this, trying to hide up everything that had made her go outside. Everything that had happened not long ago. He felt slightly better getting outside, feeling the fresh air, but also letting the other's be for a moment, he knew he most have scared Irina a bit, and he had time to apologize to her later and Irina had Nigel - he didn't like Nia was out here all by herself. Not after how it must have looked like when he had acted out the way he did. "No, its alright. I was actually coming out here to apologize for how I acted, it wasn't - I didn't mean to," he licked his lips a little bit taking a deeper breath in. "I'm angry. But not at you, not at Irina - I'm angry at Quentin. And I feel sorta sick, but only because of everything he has said and done, the illusion he created. But other than that, its - I don't know, how about you, how are you?" He walked over at sat down beside her.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 7:13 pm

She breathed out as he apologised as well. “Yeah well” she mumbled moving a little to the side so he could sit down. She understood that he was angry, she would have been too if it had been her manipulated like that. “I can imagine that it’s the betrayal of trusting someone and then finding out that it was not really how it was” she gave him a soft smile and then took in a deep breath as he asked how she was. Her hands found their way around the bench they were sitting on and leaned a little forward. “Honestly?” she finally breathed out and looked towards him “Not great” she added. Now, she had been very careful not to talk about the fact about her. Especially since she had found out that Tyler and Jessica had split up. Then on top finding out that the man, that was somewhat reason for it not working out in the end, now was the man that had filled him with manipulated words. She could not really comprehend how that had to feel like.

You by the way have every right to be angry at him” she tried to avoid the subject about her “you lost a lot because of him, I’m just glad, that we might be able to make sure you don’t lose any more” she said with a soft smile licking her lips as she looked down at her feet as she kicked a small stone away from the grass into a bush. “Do you know what you will do now?” she asked letting her brown eyes find his face finally looking at him. Feeling how a lump stuck in her throat. Her hands found her necklace again and pulled it over her head. She really didn’t like people looking at her in her true form.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptyFre Aug 27, 2021 3:06 pm

It felt like a betrayal. Like his trust had been used, but not by either of the people inside these walls. He was mad about everything he had lost in the process of this. But he pushed it away to listen to how Nia was feeling, confessing she wasn't feeling great. Nia said he had every right to be angry, making him hold his breath for a second. Yes, he had lost a lot. But like she said, maybe they had just prevented that he would lose anything else. Tyler took an even sharper breath in, wanting to believe that now he at least got to have his friends and his family in peace, that he wouldn't end up losing them. Perhaps the first step was acceptance and then understanding of what Irina and Nia had been through. Listen to their stories.

Do you know what you will do now? See that was the question. What was he going to do now? He was going to make peace with Jessica, but no, he wasn't going to try get back with her, but he wanted to see his kids again. Tyler was going to be there for his friends. Be there for his family. Tyler looked over at her and took a deeper breath in as he replied: "I'm going to learn, listen, make up my own mind. And yeah, eat some scones," he gave her a small smile, before gently pushing his shoulder towards hers. Tyler looked as she put on the necklace again. "You know, you don't have to hide who you are. No you are Nia, who might burn food but is excellent in making baked goods, who makes lots of jokes - and you are amazing just the way you are, human or vampire. You are Nia, don't forget that," he took her hand and gave it a little squeeze. "I might not understand everything yet, but I see you Nia Lewis."
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 29, 2021 9:09 am

The last thing he said got a real laugh out of Nia as she gave him a big smile. “For you I’ll make all the scones, cakes and muffins you want” she gave him a bigger smile “I even got doctor grumpy to give me a half smile as I made him try my freshly made lemon muffins” the relationship she had with Ash was weird. But at least he had stopped blaming her for the fact, that Eden didn’t need to work as much, or at all if truth was told.

She then turned her attention towards him as he told her that she didn’t have to hide. Her fingers found their way around the necklace and for a moment she was contemplating on taking it off. Nia looked down and saw the small pendant that had made her look human for so many years now. Maybe it was time she found someone she could talk to about it. But right now, she didn’t she liked this look more, and she needed more time before she could go against her father’s wishes. I see you Nia Lews.
Her brown eyes turned towards him once again. “What?” she breathlessly got out, no one had ever really said that to her. Well yes, Clay he had been there he had gotten her more out of her shell. But they still hadn’t talked after they had called off their fake relationship. She shook her head and laughed a little “Thank you” she bumped her shoulder back into his “Maybe we should walk back inside, get some coffee and scones, before they eat them all
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 29, 2021 9:39 am

He gave her a smile. Not thinking he really deserved any of their kindness after the way he had acted out. Even if it had been out of fear and confusion, both Nia and Irina deserved he had acted better. Tried to understand rather than lashing out. "Maybe, I owe Irina an apology as well - none of you deserved the reaction you got," he breathed out and scratched the back of his head a little bit. He had actually reached for something that could have harmed her, that was how reckless the fear had made him, and he hated it. "I can't believe I believed a guy like that," he got up from the bench while shaking his head a little. Tyler was still processing the fact of how used he felt by Quentin and the others. How terrible he felt that he had believed him, and even if he hadn't hurt anyone - he would have. Just like he had made the others do. "But scones and coffee, sounds about right for the nerves right now," he chuckled a bit and handed his hand out for her to take. "Come on," Tyler nodded a bit towards the house, but wouldn't head back inside till she joined him.

Tyler entered the door, heading back through the sitting room and towards the living room. "Now you have left us some scones, right?" He chuckled a bit, making Cecilia looked back at Nia and Tyler as they rejoined them. "If you are lucky, I mean they are freaking delicious," she giggled a little.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 29, 2021 2:20 pm

You totally do” Nia said with a smile as Tyler told her that he might owe Irina an apology. “Hey” she quickly said as he got up and started pacing a little. She understood why he had believed him. Quentin was a typical narcissist, that was an excellent manipulator. Besides, no one could blame him for trying to protect his family, especially since he hadn’t gotten the answers for what had happened with Cecilia. Besides that, when someone pulled away not telling anything. Then it was very normal to go find answers somewhere else. She placed her hand on Tyler’s shoulder and gave it a small squeeze. “No one is blaming you, really” Nia then nodded as Tyler seemed to warm up to idea to get something to eat. “Yes, let’s go back” she took his hand in hers and slowly walked to the house.

Nia couldn’t help but laugh as Tyler asked if there were any scones left, even more so when Cecilia blatantly told him that he was lucky because they were delicious. “I’m glad to hear that, I see that Nigel has a sweeter tooth than one might think” Nigel looked up from his fourth scone and gave a bit smile and a shrug “Well she’s right, they really are freaking delicious” he said ate the ret before taking a sip from his coffee. His eyes lingering at the two of them holding hands. “Oh” Nia let go of Tyler’s hand and with a slight blush she walked over and grabbed a scone and placed it in Tyler’s hand before making to cups of coffee.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 29, 2021 4:39 pm

No one is blaming you, those words echoed in his head for a moment as they walked in. Irina was possibly one of the most forgiving people in the room, then again he was in room with people who only had great sympathy and ability of forgiveness. Tyler chuckled a bit, watching Nigel eat a scone and Irina sitting there picking in one. Cecilia was possibly the worst of them, just sitting there eating whenever she had finished one she grabbed a new one. The wolf's bane hadn't really helped increasing the werewolf's appetite, but it was a battle between her and the little one if she was going to eat that scone or not. "Okay I give up," she put the scone on the table, looking shortly at Nigel where noticed his eyes were lowering to Tyler and Nia holding hans, making her frown a little bit before grabbing the sad remains of her coffee, before she leaned back. At least she could drink the last mouthful of her coffee in peace. The free hand over her stomach, while watching Nia realize she had held hands with Tyler. Like two teenagers being caught in the act.

Tyler took a deeper breath in hadn't even realized they had held hands, and it was really only Nia's realization that made him aware of it. So, he just stood there for a second as Nia walked over to grab a scone, and placed it in his hand before getting them a cup of coffee. Tyler took a deeper breath in as his eyes met with Irina's. He licked his lips a little making a small grimace as he sat down next to Cecilia. "I'm sorry," he breathed out looking down for a short moment before he looked back into her eyes. "I had no right to act out the way I did, no matter how influenced by the information I've been told. I should've known better," he breathed out biting his lips together while looking at Irina. "Yeah, you should. But I know what its like to end up mingle up with people who you believe has your back, so for that I don't blame you," Irina sat a bit more up, resting the empty cup on her knee. "Just do us all a favor and stay away from Quentin, alright?" Tyler nodded a bit, looking over at Nia to get the cup of coffee. "But what do I do if he reach out?" Tyler frowned a bit by the thought, Quentin didn't seem like the type of guy to take a simple no for an answer - not regarding stuff like this.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 29, 2021 5:17 pm

Nigel placed his hand on Irina’s cheek and gave her a soft smile, before he stole her scone with a soft; don’t mind if I do. Nia looked softly at Irina as she gave up “kid giving you problems already?” she asked feeling the normal stap of pain knowing very well that the dream of her getting her own children, and a lot of them, would never happen. Well, at least she could adopt if it ever came to that. She had to remember that for her, and just be happy that someone else was experience the joy and curse of being pregnant. She gave Tyler the other cup and walked over to Cecilia and placed herself beside her to take her own scone and started eating it.

She looked over at Tyler as he started to tell Irina that he was sorry. A small huff of joy left Nia as Irina was so honest, it was a trait she admired so much about the werewolf. Nigel also looked up as Tyler then asked what he was going to do if Quentin would reach out. “Well, I wouldn’t put it past him that he will, but either you just don’t pick up or you tell him to back off, letting him know that you don’t want part of his hunter tribe” he gave Tyler a small smile “And you can tell that Nigel Blanchard has your back now, at least the kid is still afraid of me” he mumbled as he put the last of the scone in his mouth and took his cup of coffee.

and if he tries to touch you I’ll go after him again!” Nia said with a big smile, almost so uncharacteristically her, that Nigel almost choked on his coffee, looking at her like; what would such a small woman do. Nia narrowed her eyes playingly towards Nigel “Don’t test me, I got him running out the hospital last I saw him” she laughed and took another scone.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 29, 2021 6:04 pm

She chuckled a bit as Nigel took the half-eaten scone, "be my guest," the werewolf replied in a small laughter then looking over at Nia, with a small shrug, "not much, it's mostly scent provoked, but its fine really - for now, I'm not going to jinx that," she laughed a little bit. At least Irina felt the joy of actually just being able to embrace and experience the pregnancy, not having to walk on eggshells and hide it for everyone, and she was truly happy about that.

Irina didn't know what would be smartest around a guy like Quentin, he didn't understand hints and was built on threatening people. She listened to Nigel wondering if it would be enough, it could be. Irina chuckled a bit by the mention on Quentin still being afraid of Nigel, making her look to his side after she had placed the empty cup on the coffee table, she moved her hand up pushing some of his hair back on its right place, with a little chuckle. At least it seemed like Quentin feared Nigel, at least up to a point of rethinking his action just a little bit. "I will remember that," Tyler breathed out looking over at Nia.

Cecilia and Irina weren’t really surprised, yet still a bit surprised by the outburst. Cecilia especially about that big smile on the vampire's lips. But mainly they had seen Quentin run out of the hospital more freaked out than they had ever seen him before. Cecilia gently rolled her eyes at Nia but couldn't help but crack a laugh at Nigel almost choking on his coffee. "Yeah, it was quite a show, a shame you missed it," Irina pointed out to Nigel before turning her head to Cecilia. "He ran so fast," Cecilia breathed out and reached out for another scone. "Oh yeah, it was the ability you said you would show me one day," Cecilia pointed over to Nia. "Ability?" Tyler frowned a bit. Cecilia narrowed her eyes a little bit realizing she now had to explain this as well. "Well, some people - actually and surprisingly most people have some sort of ability. Like I can summon things and people, like I did with your bracelet - and see the future time to time," Cecilia informed with a small shrug. Tyler pressed his brows a bit more together, he had heard Quentin talk about powers before.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 29, 2021 7:34 pm

You got, Quentin D’Avalos running like a scared little boy, out of the hospital?” Nigel made a slow whistle and was clearly impressed that she had done that. Another reminder that you really shouldn’t judge a person by its cover. That girl clearly could something that was something very powerful. Nia looked towards Cecilia as she pointed out that she would show her one day. “I did didn’t I” she licked her lips and then waited for Cecilia to explain what they were talking about. “Yeah, I’m always joking that the things she summons is always taken from one certain person, and now Cecilia has an archenemy out there she doesn’t know about” Nia laughed and then took another sip of her coffee “Now, you have seen Cecilia’s ability, and I can show you one of mine” she then took in a deep breath and then realized that they might needed to know that it wouldn’t be like what she had done to their unwanted cockroach in their life “And I promise that it won’t be scary like what I did to Quentin” she closed her eyes, took in another deep breath and let her powers fill out in the room.

At first, they were just sitting in the room and the table started being filled like a real Mad Hatter feast. “Now, you all might think this is an illusion” she explained looking at all of them, as she leaned forward and grabbed a muffin with white frosting and took a bite. “But it’s very much, the real thing” she then leaned back and had to refocus. They were now on the beach still sitting in the sofa Tyler standing. And they had their feet in the water to their ankles. It was warm, and with a small snap of her fingers they were all sitting in summer clothes. “Now this is what I can do, or like with Quentin making him feel and hear shadows calling after him saying they will kill him if he didn’t leave” she took in a breath and took another bite of her muffin and closed her eyes.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 29, 2021 8:17 pm

"She does, I'm the master villain of someone's story - I can live with that," she chuckled a bit by that thought. Coming to mind all the things she could summon if she wanted to, it was truly a power not to be given to the greedy. Cecilia sat back in her seat, and crossing her arms a little bit excited to see just what Nia was about to show them. Cecilia quickly uncrossed her arms as the table started to be filled with something almost taken out of a fairytale. Tyler too was completely stoked to be seeing this. Cecilia was used to see visions and things that wasn't really there, so seeing this was a lot but nothing she could grab her head around. However, she couldn't tell who was most confused Tyler or Irina. Irina grabbing onto Nigel's knee the second the scenario changed and they were on a beach. The werewolf hadn't really experienced these kind of powers before, and she gave herself a few seconds to breath before she calmed down looking shortly up at Nigel with a soft chuckle, then looking around them. Then it took Nia a snap with her fingers and they had all changed outfits fitting the sommer like scene set for them. "Remind me to find you next time I need a vacation," Cecilia chuckled a bit to herself. Tyler stood completely frozen while taking everything in, looking a bit pale to be honest. Cecilia laughed a little at her brother, "breathe Tyler, it's alright," she assured, leaning a bit back taking in the sun.

Irina could about now just realize why Quentin had put on his best running shoes to get out of the hospital. "And you thought you didn't ge any summer vacation this year, huh?" She chuckled a bit teasingly at Nigel, while moving her feet back and forth enjoying the warm water. This was insane. Imagining having so much power to make the world around her whatever she wanted with it. It was incredible. The werewolf looked back to her boyfriend, leaning over to place a tender kiss on his cheek, followed by a soft chuckle as she leaned her head against his shoulder looking over at Cecilia and Nia. Tyler still standing there taking everything in.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 29, 2021 8:57 pm

Suddenly they were sitting on a sofa water was flowing around his ankles, which almost made Nigel drop his jaw. What the actual hell. But then he was suddenly sitting in shorts and having sunglasses on. “Holy shit, yes, summer vacation, please let me rent you for my kids birthday party” Nigel said stunned and looked at the smiling and laughing Nia. “Maybe, how much are you going to pay?” she teased having Nigel roll his eyes “says the woman that doesn’t need to worry about money” there was a smile on his face and Nia scuffed “going to get you for that Blanchard” Nigel chuckled and then leaned back as Irina pulled herself close to him, letting his arm glide around her shoulders and pull her even closer.

Nia shifted her gaze from Nigel towards Tyler that stood more or less locked in place not understanding what was going around him. A water balloon was formed in her hand, and she didn’t hesitate to throw it in Tyler’s face with a big laugh. “Ligthen up big guy, doesn’t suit you to look like that!” Then around the beach she made small buckets filled with colour full balloons filled with water. She rolled over the sofa and took another one aimed it at Nigel and hit him right in the face. “Hey!” Nia laughed and started running further away letting palm trees grow to make sure she had some place to hide. “Told you I would get you Blanchard!” Nigel got up and grabbed his own balloon. “Oh the fight is on he laughed” as he tried to hit her, sadly he didn’t have Jamie’s aim.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptyMan Aug 30, 2021 5:13 am

The shock from the water ballon colliding with his face, made Tyler almost lose balance completely. He shook his head a bit to the side, still feel like he was dreaming but he at least breathed out. Tyler watched as the small buckets filled with waterballons appeared. It reminded him of last summer back home, it was just like being on Varna beach, which was perhaps what made him smile most about it. Last summer. Life had been different back then. Irina closed her eyes the second the water ballon hit Nigel's face, feeling the water as it hit her as well, sitting up as he got up. "Oh yeah, as defending champion," Cecilia grabbed her own ballon, balancing it a bit in her hand before throwing towards Nia, attacking from the side. However, just as she threw, she was hit on the side of her head turning around. Irina made a small shrug. "You know you just declared war right?" - "What are you going to do about that? Defending champion" Irina dared her cousin. Tyler had picked up two ballon throwing one first at Cecilia then one at Irina, "suckers," then by the turning heads of Cecilia and Irina, he sprinted off alongside the shore to get to safety near Nia and her palm tree. "Oh it's on," Irina looked to Cecilia who gave her a confident nod.

Then they both grabbed a ballon each looking at each other, then both looked at Nigel. "See Nigel, we have an excellent offer for you - wanna team up for a little destruction?" Cecilia turned her head towards the palm tree. "Of course you can try handle things yourself, just no trying to steal my back player here," she pointed back at Cecilia. "Less talking, we need to take them down," Irina reminded Cecilia. "Either you are with us - or against us, you know I will come for you," she raised playfully on her eyebrow.

"I think they are trying to group up against us," Tyler popped out his head from the palm tree, looking at his sister and cousin trying to team up with Nigel. "I will give it to you Lewis, this is pretty amazing."
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 EmptyMan Aug 30, 2021 10:42 am

Nia couldn’t help but smile for herself as she watched how they all started to act like this. It felt like they had all been craving something that could pull them out of their busy everyday life. A laugh left her as she saw how Tyler hit both Irina and Cecilia in their head and then started running towards her. She quickly started throwing a ton of balloons after them, making sure that Tyler could get to safety alright. Nigel on the other hand was quite occupied with not being hit while still hearing out what Cecilia was telling him. “An offer huh?” he said with a smile and then hid behind the sofa as another balloon came flying. “You know what, I’m in, let’s take these suckers down!” he laughed and grabbed a few more and send them the other direction towards Tyler and Nia.

It sure looks like that doesn’t it?” she laughed looking through the palm trees only to get a balloon straight to her face. She gasped after air as water glided down her face. “Oh my god” she laughed and tried to dry it off before she turned towards Tyler as he told her that it was pretty amazing. “Thank you, hope it makes it a little easier to cope with” she mumbled, giving his hand a squeeze.

Well, I say we just charge!” Nigel added as he had grabbed enough water balloons and then took off running. Nia looked again and saw how Nigel came running towards them. “Oh shit!” she laughed and grabbed some and started throwing at them only to be hit a couple of times herself. “Nooo!” she squealed and started running away as she had become a target of a unrelenting storm of Water balloons leaving her completely soaked. “I surrender!” she laughed and placed herself down in the sand just by the water.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The chaos happened here   The chaos happened here - Page 2 Empty

The chaos happened here
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Chaos you say
» Sometimes chaos is all we need
» Just a little fun and chaos
» Corridor Chaos
» Chaos Rising

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum