Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Blood in the water

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 12:14 am

@Melania (+ The Jonas Brothers (@Reginald, @Lion & Theodore <3 )
_____

It had been a typical day out. She needed time to time just to breath for herself after all that had happened.She understood why her friends wasn't happy about this, but she knew she would crash if she didn't do it. Dealing with the loss of Melania was hard, and partly she felt guilty for not being able to help her friend. But she had fate that it wasn't the end, they would find a way to bring her back -wouldn't they? Lost in her own thoughts, her feet had dragged her all the way to Southside. And she reached this old building, it could look like an abandoned school. A voice that sounded like Karmena made her narrow her eyes, the voice sounded so weak. It made her worried so she walked in without thinking. But as he walked around she realized something was off. So she turned around. The door was locked.
She felt her heart skip a beat and picked up for phone, to use the flash light. There wasn't any signal here. "Karmena?" She called out and her voice seemed to echo in the empty halls. She heard someone sobbing and walked towards it. But as she opened the door there wasn't anyone. Mariella turned around already feeling her heart starting to race by being in the dark space by herself.
"Hello," she then said and swallowed as her voice once again echoed in the halls. Had she been wrong? Mariella started walking and looked around. But every door she walked to was locked. Then she finally seemed to breath out, because she knew at least one person.
"Reggie? What are you doing here?" She asked and shook her head. Suddenly everything seemed alright and she just walked towards him.

The next thing she knew she looked up from the floor as her father had tackled her to the ground. Mariella gasped and crawled back.
"Dad.. what is going on?" He didn't reply back, but he looked so cold. She knew she was responsible for him being fallen, but how did it come to this? "Just talk to me, I'm sorry dad," she kept crawling back as he got on his feet and walked to her. Mariella finally seemed to be able to get on her feet. He grabbed the arm and pulled her back.
"Dad stop!" She cried. "Reggie!" She yelled by instinct in fear. Mariella ripped her arm out of his grib but a new grab was placed on the back of her head and he smashed it into the table. Mariella tumbled and tried hold onto really anything. He pulled her up in her hair and she just screamed. He turned her around as the wall met her back. He took out a knife and she almost felt the cold blade on her skin, just staring into the dark eyes of nothing.
"Please stop.. please," she begged but nothing seemed to get through to him. Mariella clenched her fist and took a punch at him. It seemed to knock him out for now. She looked at him for a few seconds before running to the door.

"Reggie? - Reggie please say you are here.. please" She cried and feeling herself panic even more. Mariella was so sure she had seen him. Her heart was racing. She turned around when she heard footsteps.
"Karmena? I knew I heard you.." she walked a step closer to her, but stopped. The look was wrong. "Karm. It's me.. It's Mariella.." the last part said in a unsure voice as she took a step back.
"It's me," she tried to be convincing but the vampires cold look made Mariella turn around and run. She was right to. The vampire ran after her like she was her worst enemy. And finally grabbed her. A loud crack followed by Karmena falling to the ground echoed. Mariella took a deep breath in before looking up. "Jamie?" She asked confused. It wasn't very much like him to snap the neck of someone from the group. His eyes seemed the same, so cold. And his vampire features showed. "Jamie stop," she took a step back, ran to the door. "Let me out of here.. please," he pulled her back, making her fall to the ground. "Somebody help!" She screamed. Mariella tried to kick him off but nothing seemed to work.

However this wasn't what really happened. Most of the things was going on inside Mariellas head like a live action movie. There was no one chasing her, no one hurting her other then what Nimue made her see. Everything - pure illusion - and how Nimue loved hearing that heart of Mariellas beating like it was running from death yet again. Nimue looked up, "lets see what catches you first,  them.. or death," she chuckled a little before walking away from the scene. Because as long as she was in controle - she could make Mariella see what ever she wanted. But the fearful look on her face and the screaming. Mariella crawled back with her back against the wall. "Don't do this.. Please.. don't.. just stop.." she cried trying to kick her best friend away.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 10:44 am

Melania would never leave her friends. Even now, as she was technically dead, she watched over them. She had watched Mariella walk by herself. She had a bad feeling, so she had followed her into the old building. She had seen it all, how Mariella thought she was being chased by her friends and loved ones. She had tried to get in contact with her but hadn’t been able to. Not until Mariella seemed to be close to death again. She stood by her friend and put a finger under her chin to make their gazes meet. ”Don’t you dare,” she said to her scared friends. ”You are not allowed to die. Not like this, alone and frightened. Get the hell up and show the world you are not so easily broken. This is not real Mariella. It’s all illusions. You know they would never hurt you like this.” She helped her to the feet. ”Don’t be sad for me. I’m not scared. I think this was meant to be. I was meant to meet you and be shown true friendship, so I would have something to die for. I will never regret what I did, as long as you fight for the right to be alive. If you die now, it was all for nothing. Remember what you have to live for Lionell, Reginald, your parents, Tiana. Everyone needs you here. Fight to not let them down.” She let her hand run across Mariella’s hair. ”Sing a song for me once in a while, yeah?” Melania smiled. She really hoped Mariella would fight this. She needed to.

Lion was sitting in the house, dealing cards with Theo and Reg. He looked at his cards and tried to keep his face expressionless. It wasn’t easy having a poker face when playing with a lie detector. Although he did enjoy the challenge. He looked at his two friends, trying to see if he could guess whether they were bluffing or not. He turned his attention back to his cards, when he felt it. The violent heartbeat banged against his chest almost as if it was begging to jump out, he felt short of breath like he had been running around. The adrenalin was rushing through his body. He was ready to run or fight, but there was no imminent danger. He furrowed his brows, as he realized Mariella was in danger.
Mariella

Mariella

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 11:37 am

It got harder and harder to fight. She have had an upper hand in hell with all the dark energy, but right now she felt so powerless. Her back was pressed back to the wall, and she wished she could crawl through it right now. Then she felt it, like a knife was being rushed right through her chest. She looked to the side and her father was back. Mariella gasped, and her heart was almost giving up on her - she couldn't keep up with its speed. But then a voice. A voice she had missed to much reached her, and her face was moved so she met the angels eyes. Mariella was already crying, but this time it wasn't of fear.
"I don't know how long I can do this," she sighed. She fought to keep her eyes open, she didn't want to go back to hell - but maybe she was better off in hell? Melanias voice made her thoughts shut up for a second. Mariella was helped on her feet and she just looked at Melania. "I wish you were here," her voice cracked even more. "I'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry I let you down," she added. Listening to Melania saying she didn't regret what she did. But it didn't stop Mariella from the fact that she missed her friend, and nothing ever would be the same again. "I just miss you so much." Mariella listened to her and have her a nod. "I'll do my best.. as always." Mariella took a deep breath in and tried to get controle over her heart beat again and it seemed to work. But as it worked Melanias ghost was suddenly gone. Had she been that close to death? Mariella looked around.

Nimue looked at the girl talking to someone that wasn't a part of the game. Which annoyed her. Also because it seemed like she got controle over herself again, the girl was perhaps stronger than she first thought. Nimue got up from her seat and sighed. "You know the rules sister, the game is not over till we get more dolls," she breathed out and narrowed her eyes before shapeshifting yet again. Then she picked up a knife and walked towards the siren. But before the siren turned around, Nimue stabbed her in the lower back. Mariella looked back as she gasped. ".. wha," her body felt right back to the floor. She stared at Lion and finally got on her feet. "Not you.." she shook her head and narrowed her eyes as she walked back. "It's not real.. it can't be real.." but he kept walking to her. Mariella held a hand on her wound. She chose to run. Followed by her brother. But she knew it wasn't Lion.. but what ever it was, she didn't want to find out. Mariella locked herself in a small closet under the stairs and locked the door. "Calm down Marie.. calm down.. you got this.." she whispered to herself and leaned her head to the door and tried to calm down but it wasn't working. And all she really could hear was her heart beating like crazy. A huge kick on the door made her crumble in fear.
"Just leave me alone," she cried and got up trying to hold the door. But by now her strength wasn't anything to brag about. He got in, and she looked at what looked like her brother. "Lion please.. " she mumbled in a tired whisperer. He grabbed her by the hair and forced her out. Mariella fell down on her wound and cried out in pain. Lion.. her thought cried out trying to reach her brother before her heart would give in.

Theo narrowed his eyes and tried to act like he had the best hand in this game. He was careful of his words, regards on Reginalds ability to actually tell if he was lying. His eyes however ended at Lion as he seemed to zone out with a tense expression. He could hear Lions heart beat racing like crazy, but here he was sitting still - and yet it sounded like he was being chased.
"Why are you looking at your cards with your tense Lion look?" He asked, "It's different from your worried Lion look.. and way to far from hey its Monday look," he added and tried to figure out what his expression meant.
"Oh shit. It's your twin look," - "Is this planned? I was winning over here, got dannit - lets go on rescue mission."
Gæst
Gæst

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 3:21 pm

Lion’s hand tensed around the cards, before he dropped them on the table. ”No Theo, we never plan when my sister get’s in trouble. And I was winning,” he said and leaned over to see Theo’s cards. ”Oh shit you were winning. Too bad we have to end the game,” he said with a smirk before going to get his outerwear on. ”She went for a walk, she is probably on the southside. Reg, you good to run?” It was around the same speed as his bike, but he would like to think his was faster. ”Theo you ride with me,” he ordered and got forward his bike keys. He didn’t care if they didn’t like it, they just had to do it. Who knew what would happen to her if they didn’t hurry? ”She’s still scared,” he said and put a hand to his chest, to feel how her heart felt like it was beating in his chest. He jumped on his bike and drove off.
Gæst
Gæst

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 4:37 pm

Enid kept herself mostly in the background as her sister played around with her new toy. She had seen her sister’s abilities so many times, but she liked watching how creative she could be at times. She sat in an old office chair, leaning it against the wall and her legs crossed as they rested on the desk. ”I like this place – so many different things to utilize,” she remarked looking around the room and then rested her gaze on the twinsister for a while. She got up from her seat and walked to her with a small smile on her lips. ”But she’s strong that little siren, maybe you would like to borrow some of my sins?” she offered, placing a hand on her sister’s shoulder, a small wicked smile crawling on her lips. She wasn’t as cruel as her sister was at times, but when they were together they brought out the worst in each other.

Reginald chuckled lightly as Lion and Theo seemed to bicker back a forth. He didn’t even need his abilities to read them like an open book. Everything was going fine, but that was until he noticed Lion turning a bit distant and furrowing his brows. Without a question he got to his feet, ignored Theo’s stupid questions and were out the door before the others. He needed no such thing as a coat, had anybody ever seen a vampire get a cold? He followed her scent, knowing it far too well at this point and heard the engine of a motorcycle roaring and speeding after him. He didn’t mind running, but he wasn’t happy about why he was running. They got to the school and stopped for a while to wait for Lion and Theo to get off the bike. He walked over to the door and pulled the handle. ”Locked,” he mumbled before he kicked the door down with a loud noise ringing through the empty building. ”Two angels and a siren,” he said. That was what he could smell had passed through here earlier. He followed the scent of the siren without hesitation.
Gæst
Gæst

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 4:53 pm

She was lucky to be on the rooftop as the Jonas brother trio went off. She raised an eyebrow as she watched their expressions, which only meant that someone was in trouble again. She grabbed a rope that was attached to the roof and slid down as she followed them in the shadows, not sure why she was hiding, but she didnt want to get involved in their plans. She stopped at the school and kept her distance to the trio as she started walking around. She noticed a faint light in an office and grabbed the wall as she crawled up, feeling her ability trigger and letting her crawl with such ease. She crawled up next to the window and kept herself from looking in, listening to whoever was in there talking. She wondered who was in trouble, but the looks on the trio's faces made her worried. She quickly grew tired of clinging to the wall and gave the window a solid kick before she crawled in, widening her eyes as she met the eyes of a girl that wasnt from the future. "What the hell?" she mumbled till she heard Mariella's cries. She stared at the girl flaming eyes and rose to her full height on the table she was standing on, "Explain," she demanded coldly.
Mariella

Mariella

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 5:54 pm

Nimue looked to her sister and changed her look back - keeping the illusion at Mariella so she thought her friends were circling around her like animals. "But how will I ever choose which one?" She looked back at the siren. "Do you think we can scare her literally to death? Maybe not, Sammi wouldn't be happy to have her back - apparently the siren stole most of the energy back home.. it took a few days, but Hell is back to business again," she said looking at the siren. The door was kicked in. "The party is here," she looked at her sister.
"Should we create a horror scene for them perhaps ?" Nimue suggested. It would most likely take way to much energy. "You can play your sins with the girl. I'll play with the boys,"  she added.

Nimue walked a little over to the doors and looked at the boys going on search. However she created the illusion of blood on the walls and dead bodies laying around with fearful looks in their eyes.
"I don't like this," Theo said mostly to himself. But even through the looks, he couldn't smell the blood of the dead people. And if there was one thing his parents had taught him it was to see past powers like these. Illusions. Having parents that were hunted by Umbrella, made him have a few more survival tips than most people would think off. "It's an illusion guys. Close your eyes and focus on the other senses," he said and took a deep breath in. The scent of Mariellas blood was pretty heavy. He walked over and picked up a bloody knife. He looked at in fear. "What the hell," he mumbled to himself.

"Congrats, you passed the first test," Nimue said and clapped a few times looking at the guys. "What a rescue team - don't worry. She is in very good hands," she got up and crossed her arms. "Don't make any moves when you don't know what is at risk. Reginald Mikaelson. How are you enjoying the land of the living? Is it nice to be back?" She asked with a wicked little half smirk. "I am deeply sad your friend didn't make it back to you," she added  and shook her head a little. "You should just go back home, and let me finish my job. I guess.." she pointed at Lion, "you know a little about the fear.. See.. you could run to her.. but she will most likely just see what I make her see. And by this moment.. she had seen so much horror I almost think Hell was a nice call," she laughed a little.
"Nah don't worry. If my sister is playing nice.. she will be fine - however. Depends on what sin she is going to use - so many choices. But this is a large place, lets see how strong your minds really are."

Mariella looked at Lion, Jamie and Karmena circling around her. Her heart was pounding like crazy and her entire body was shaking - she could barely remember how to breathe at this point. Mariella was numb the pain from her lower back, however the blood was painting the floors as she tried to crawl back. It was harder and harder to stay awake, all her eyes wanted to do was just close and take a nap - but she was smarter than that. She would just end up in hell and it was the last place she wanted to be right now. But she felt Lions energy. Which meant they were here. She had to fight. Mariella got herself flipped around to her stomach, and tried to use her arm strength to crawl forward. She knew she needed help, and at this point she was so scared and terrified she didn't have any trouble yelling for it.
"Lion," she cried out. Everything around her was a blur - she couldn't even focus on the fact Karmena was near. But she knew Lion and the guys had been playing cards together most of the day - that meant Reginald was here as well. "Reggie?" She cried out as her voice cracked. It felt like someone was standing on her back, keeping her down. Mariella wasn't a quitter, and she would do anything not to seem weak - but at this point she was so close to throw the towel in the ring.
Gæst
Gæst

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 6:26 pm

Lion jumped off his bike and followed Reg to the school. It was good they had him to track her. Lion sometimes wished he had that ability. It would make everything so much easier. He nodded when Reg said what was waiting them inside. Two angels didn’t sound too hard to fight. Of course they could have some wicked abilities he didn’t know of. The bodies didn’t bother Lion. Not when Mariella was in danger. He walked past them, but turned his head to Theo when he said how to stop the illusion. He didn’t get the chance before Theo picked up the bloody knife. Her blood. Whoever was behind this, would be sorry. Lion was violence prone, especially when it came to his sisters.
Lion looked at the girl coming forward. She already pissed him off. ”You talk to much, it’s almost like you’re…” He grunted annoyed and looked at Reggie. ”Lucifer’s daughter,” he theorized. Of course he couldn’t know for sure, but it seemed a safe bet she was somehow involved with that family. He frowned when she addressed Reggie personally. ”I’m disappointed. If you are trying to talk us to death, you are well on your way, if you have other plans, why not get the show going. Some of us don’t have all night, you know.” His jaw tensed when she mentioned hell and Mariella in the same sentence. She then continued to talk of her sister. There was two of them. Terrific. ”This would be much more entertaining one on one, don’t you think. Let them walk ahead to meet your sister, then you can ‘see how strong my mind is’” he said to her. He hoped she would agree, so Theo and Reg could go find Mariella. They were probably best suited for that anyway. Of course Lion wanted to find her as well, but he thought his skill set might be best suited with this bitchy angel.
Gæst
Gæst

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 7:01 pm

”Always the boys,” Enid said with a sweet smile on her lips as she turned her focus to Mariella on the floor. Scrambling around like a fish on land. She chuckled shortly at her own humor and walked closer to Mariella, bowing down and looked her in the eye. ”You are a sinner, huh little fishy,” she said with a slight twisted smile. ”Oooh, envy – I see a lot of envy in you, but what else,” she said and placed a hand against Mariella’s forehead. ”Wrath is also fun,” she remarked and stood up and let her power fill the siren. ”Let’s have fun with a bit of wrath then,” she said. Soon Mariella would feel her body with uncontrollable anger, but Enid could determine what she would turn that anger to. She turned her head as she heard the female vampire speak. ”Envy,” she smiled devilishly and induced jealousy into the vampire. ”Always wanted to see wrath and envy fight,” she said turning her head to the side as she let the siren and vampire start their fight. The feelings of sins were hard to deny, especially when she used their strongest sin against them, so they would have no choice but to fight as their emotions would run wild with that specific sin. She moved out of the room, sealing it with some nether so they couldn’t escape, then skipped down the corridor. That’s when she saw the vampire and blood demon approach her.

Reginald snared at the angels words and at Lion’s request he went in the direction of Mariella’s scent. He stopped as he saw the small angel standing in the hallway and he held out his hand in front of Theo’s chest.

”I get to play with the boys too,” she said and clapped her hands together. ”I want to play my favorite game,” she said walking over to the blood demon, running her finger across his chest and looking up into his eyes. ”Truth or dare?” she asked with a small and innocent smile.
[/color]
Gæst
Gæst

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 7:53 pm

As she watched the angel turn to Mariella and speak of sin, she suddenly realized that something bad was about to happen. She wanted to jump right back out the window again, but it was already too late as the angel commanded her to feel envy. She fell to her knees as the feeling seemed to overwelhm her system, making her unable to do anything but succumb to it. She lifted her eyes that had a poison spark to them as she looked at Mariella, "Reginald and you have it so good huh. So fucking great, with your little engagement at all," she started in an angry tone with words like poison pouring from her mouth. She spat on the ground and stared at the siren with anger, "I fucking wish that I had the same capability to express my feelings and be as lovey dovey with Amaryllis as you two fucking seem to be," she then said before the feeling send a shockwave of jealousy through her. She grabbed Mariella and slammed her against the wall, "Little princess with everything. Parents that love you, siblings and friends. Well, I fucking hate you. I hate you so much, for everything you've taken for granted," she said as she held her hands tightly around the siren's neck but it wasnt hard enough to choke her, it was just to keep her in place.
Mariella

Mariella

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 8:20 pm

"Bingo," she answered simply as Lion suggested her being Lucifers child. She let the blooddemon and the vampire go and just looked at the siren.
"You here to punish me? Cause.. it's kinda hot," she teased with a smile and tilted her head a little to the side. Nimue narrowed her eyes and watched him. "Your sister is quite the challenge. But do you think she can handle me and my sisters abilities at the same time? You must really trust your friends, since you are letting them have her life in their hands," she added and smiled innocent at him.
"But however. We are not here to kill anyone.. unless they become a problem - we are not going to have a problem are we now Lionell?" She asked and walked a step closer to him. He was a lot taller than her, but it didn't seem the scare her off. "How would you like to make a deal with the devils daughters?" She smiled at him. "All you have to do, is to stay with us.. I always liked people with a little fire in their souls  - and we will let your friends go. Karmena, Reginald, Theodore.. and your sister." Nimue looked at him. "And I keep my word," she pointed out quickly. She knew of his abilities thanks to the things Sam had told her through Mariellas memories. "Oh can you feel it.. I will give her 99% chance of getting our of here alive.. unless of course you take the deal.. but that also include not seeing them for a long .. long time." - "Tick tock Lionell.. Tick tock."

Mariella stopped for a second as the hand was placed on her forehead. Anger filled her up. Made her heart beat even crazier than before, she hissed before clenching her fist. Mariella somehow got up to standing and the anger seemed to make her dizziness fade just a tiny bit - but she could barely stand in exhaustion. The fear turned into anger wasn't a good thing, it made the darkness in her react and she wasn't sure it was a sign she needed right now. Her anger only seemed to grow by Karmenas words about her and Reginald.
"Oh yeah.. maybe if you weren't such a coward, you would," she hissed in a hoarse voice. Karmena grabbed her by the neck and hammered her against the wall. The vampires hands were tight around her neck, and she already had trouble breathing but somehow the anger kept her brain from remembering how hurt she actually was. "You are just jealous because you look at me, and see everything you could have had. Don't blame me because you are a failure," she took a deep breath in and just started at Karmena, "you only have yourself to blame." Mariella spoke in anger, and manged to create a ball of fire from her hand and throw it in Karmenas face. Mariella fell to the ground and felt how her eyes got heavier. Her brain kicked in, and it seemed like being close to death won over the anger. "Karm.. please.." she whispered as she held her hand on the bleeding wound. She looked at the wound. "I don't want to die again.. " she said in a small cry. She had no idea what was real and what wasn't anymore, and she was so scared.

Theo could hear the fight from not far from them. The angel stepped closer and he just watched the way she moved. Reginald stopped him by holding a hand out, there was something off. He looked up, smelling Mariellas blood from the room. Her heartbeat sounded so weak, they had to move fast. However it seemed like the angel had plans of playing.
"Sorry darling, I don't have time for games," he said in a more cold voice than he usually would use. He didn't want her to touch him, but he shook his head and just passed through her. But the second he stepped forward he started coughing. He turned around and looked at Reginald with fear in his eyes. He was coughing up blood, and he was choking in it. Theo fell to his knees and looked up at the angel.  "Reg.. just go," his cough turn heavier and heavier as he forgot how to breath. However he pointed at Reginald to go for Mariella. Theo learned forward to spit the blood out, but he couldn't breathe. It felt like he couldn't breath. His heart started racing in panic.
Gæst
Gæst

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 8:35 pm

Lion appreciated that Reggie and Theo got to move forward. It was best to take them out one by one and have at least one get to Mariella. He scoffed by her words. ”Punishing is more your family’s thing, isn’t it?” He let her talk. If it meant Theo and Reg could get closer to Mariella, he would endure. Although it was a torture all in itself. ”You tell me,” he simply said. He would only be a problem, if she gave him a reason to be a problem. ”Pass” he simply said when she offered a deal. But he began to consider when she told what it meant. He considered for a moment, as she kept talking. Did she never shut up? He sighed when she seemed to rush his decision. ”You will not just let them go. You and your whole family will leave them alone all together. That concludes your sister in hell, your father, mother, whatever, and every other sibling who is involved with Lucifer.” He had to be sure at least one obstacle was taken out of his friends lives, if he ever was to take such a deal. He didn’t want to leave them, but he was almost certain they would all take the deal to save each other. At least as long it felt like they didn’t have another choice. Right now, it felt like that to him. He put forward his hand to seal the deal. ”Deal?” He offered. He was curious to see just how much she could promise him.
Gæst
Gæst

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 8:45 pm

Enid could hear the commotion behind the closed door and smiled to herself as she skipped towards the blood demon and vampire. His refusal to her game made her frown and she walked to him as he was choughing up blood. ”Why do people assume it’s an invitation, when it’s a matter of life and death?” she said leaning over him, whiping some of the blood off of his chin. ”You don’t want to play, that’s fine – this hurting is only temporarily,” she said and looked at him with her twisted smile. ”You have sinned too, I can see it,” she said and took a deep breath as if she could smell his sins. ”So much to choose from, I like it,” she said and moved her hand to his head. ”Gluttony is always fun when we are dealing with a blood demon,” she said and with that he could feel his whole body starve in hunger for blood. ”Ta-ta” she said, got to her feet and let the blood demon run off to find a victim that was neither her nor her sister – she made sure of that always.

Reginald wasn’t going to ignore his friend that needed help, but he followed the sound of Mariella’s weak heartbeat. As he got to the blocking he held out his hand and removed it with his new ability. He still didn’t understand it fully, and he felt the hurt in his chest as the barrier was gone. He opened the door in time to grab Karmena and pull her away from Mariella. ”What are you two doing, we need to get out of here,” he said, struggling to hold back the strong vampire. He was lucky that he could match her strength at this point.

”Lionell! Proud as a lion,” she said as she joined her sister, placing her arms around the waist of her sister and resting her head on her shoulder. ”I’m bored,” she complained, looking to her identical twin. She pouted her lip forward and listened to his demands, rolling her eyes. ”Your sin is as clear as day,” she said looking at Lion and then at her sister with a begging gaze. ”Why would we need him, are you getting bored of me?” she said pushing her lowerlip forward like a sad child. She however quickly released herself from her sister and walked over to Lion, touching strands of his dark hair. ”He is pretty though, wonder how many games you could play with him,” she said with a big grin.
Gæst
Gæst

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 9:21 pm

Karmena listened to Mariella's words that only seemed to fuel her envy even more. Her eyes stared angrily into the siren's as she suddenly felt a blaze of heat that knocked her over for a second. She quickly got on her feet as she snarled at the siren, who had gotten free from the sin, but Karmena was blinded. She grabbed Mariella's collar just as Reginald came into the room and yanked her off the siren, she turned angry eyes to her fellow vampire and started hitting him over the hand with a fist, "Let me fucking go!" she hissed and struggled against his grip.

"No one is making a deal," a dark voice said as Baal stepped out of the shadows and crossed his arms as he looked at his sisters. He swore that he wouldnt go out and seek the future children, but it seems that by someone's will he was lead here anyway. He didnt look at Lion, but moved his eyes to Nimue as he stepped forward, "Find some other playtoys," he then said with a stern look in his eyes. He clearly wasnt happy about the situation, even less that he had to protect the future gang again when he really didnt want to. He tilted his head slightly and eyed his sisters with a daring look, "I can send you both down to Sam again, if you dont behave in this very second" he then warned them in a serious tone. If he would actually do it was another story.
Mariella

Mariella

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 9:35 pm

Mariella didn't have much energy left, but she felt someone push the vampire off her and she felt back. She blinked a few times, trying to get her vision to corroborate with her - but she knew Reginald was there, and it seemed to calm her just a tiny bit. Not enough but a bit, she tried to focus on her own breathing but she struggled to breathe. She wanted to be helpful, just do something - but she couldn't. Mariella could barely hold her eyes open.
"I.. I can't," she said in a low voice, only to be heard by the vampires great hearing.    

Nimue listened to Lions part of the deal.
"Oh you think you can make demands. Sweet," she said and looked at her sister as she showed up. "I'll never get bored of you. I simply think Maelles toys are getting boring," she added with a smile. As she was about to give Lion the hand. Baal showed up.
"Buh," she sighed and rolled her eyes. "Fine," she said with the most spoiled annoyed child voice she could. "Ee, let them go," she said and didn't take her eyes off Baal. How annoying he was going to ruin the fun.
"You own us some new toys. Now, lets go," she said and took her sisters arm. "Who needs them for fun anyways."

Theodore was struggling, but he kept on trying to fight it. The burst of hunger was overwhelming. And everything he could hear was the sirens low heart beat. He got up and tried to fight himself, but it was hard. He walked into the room and saw the struggle between the vampires. He needed to do something other than attack Mariella.
"I can't controle it Reg," his jaws tensed. And the hungry look turned to Mariella. But he instead he looked at Karmena and ran into her. Keeping the fight with her wasn't gonna remove the hunger - but it got him in controle over something else. This he had experience with. Theo didn't attack to hurt Karmena, but mostly acted like it was a training session - just a little more violent. "Come on.. hit me," he said to provoke Karmena, making her focus on something else than Mariella and Reginald.
Gæst
Gæst

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 9:53 pm

Lion looked at the twin as she came to them. Identical twins, even better. Double on crazy. ”Damn straight,” he said to the woman as she called him proud. He just stood by and watched them. Sin? What sin? He wanted to know, but he didn’t get the chance, before the sisters interacted with each other. ”Thank you?” He said, unsure what else to say. The twin didn’t seem to think he could make demands, but she still seemed to take the deal. Just as Baal came to interrupt. It was probably for the best anyway. He turned to the demon. ”Thanks man,” he went to join the others. He walked into the room and narrowed his eyes at the chaos that had spread. ”Why the hell hasn’t anyone healed Ellie? Reg, give her some blood,” he ordered and walked to Theo and Karmena. ”You two need to pull it the fuck together. You are stronger than this, so stop giving into that bitch’s ability.” He pushed Theo a little back and stood between them. They were both stronger than him, but right now he didn’t care on bit. ”If we turn on each other, how are we ever supposed to fight the real threats? This is what they want? For us to go against each other, so they don’t have to do the dirty work. Stop playing into their fucking hand.”
Gæst
Gæst

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 10:04 pm

Reginald looked to Theo as he entered and was grateful that his friend took over. He was quickly at Mariella’s side as Lion entered he was about to cut his wrist for him to feed her. He growled lowly at his demands, but focused on Mariella instead. He held his wrist to her lips. ”Please drink,” he begged, worry in his eyes. ”You know what will happen if you die on me – I’ll just come join you,” he said as he let her feed off of his blood until she had enough. He lifted her up in her arms, looking at his friends with a sigh escaping his lips. ”Lion, careful,” he said in stern voice. He had seen what effect that angel had on Theo and he feared what Mariella had been under by the other angel.

Enid smiled innocently at her sister but her face lit up as she heard the familiar voice. She walked closer to Baal, placing her arms around him in a warm hug and laughed happily. However she frowned a bit as he said they were done playing. ”But Baaaaaaaaaaal,” she said almost childishly He knew how much she had looked forward to finally be in this world and bit her lip as he mentioned to send them back to hell. Her sister started making demands and she sighed. ”Why is my family full of demanding people,” she mumbled as her eyes suddenly went into her skull, removing the sins’ influence over the people in the building, before her eyes returned to normal. Nimue grabbed her arm and she reluctantly lt go of Baal. ”Come by soon, I have a gift for you,” she said waving at her brother as her sister pulled her with her.
Gæst
Gæst

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 10:16 pm

Karmena turned her eyes to Theo as he seemed to want a fight. The sin's grip was slowly slipping, enough for her to regain her self-control. She shook her head and looked at Theo as he readied his fighting stance, "It's easier if you just drink from me..." she said in a irritated tone as she really didnt feel like fighting. Any other day, she'd gladly train with the demon, but the jealous feeling had made her tired. But Reginald was far ahead, having already opened his wrist for the demon.

As Nimue seemed displeased by his command, he raised an eyebrow at her but didnt say anything. Enid's embrace made him smile lightly as he hugged his sister close and nuzzled his face in her hair, "Little angel. You'll get new toys soon," he promised her and gave her cheek a gently squeeze. He chuckled at her words and shook his head, as Nimue started dragging her away. He looked at them as they left and waved at her, "I promise," he said before he turned back to start walking towards the others.
The darkness in this place had a greater hold on him than he had thought it would. His sisters game affected him a great deal, as soon as his siters had gone, he stopped and just stood for a while staring while his marks started lighting up underneath his long sleeved shirt. He moved closer to the others but kept a little distance as he moved over to the wall, not really saying anything. He suddenly slit his mark open on a broken locker.  With his now bleeding hand he started drawing his mark on the wall faster than ever, before he mumbled a few demonic words to activate the portal.
The hound hopping out with ease, it's red eyes flaring in the dark. He started walking towards Lion as he grabbed him by the neck and lifted him off the ground, to drag him over to the portal that was still open, the hound pacing around in case anyone wanted to stop it. He looked up at Lion and smiled shortly, "Sorry Lionell. Tell my sister that I miss her dearly," he said as he flung Lion through the portal just that easily. He turned towards where the others where and pointed the hound in the direction as he snarled dark words at the beast. It started howling as it ran towards the rest, with such speed. It stopped not far from them and dug it's claws deep into the floor as it stared at the female vampire. A ghastly growl left it's mouth and it leaped towards her, using the blooddemon next to her as a surface to gain some height. It slammed the vampire to the floor and sunk it's teeth into her throat as it started ripping her apart.

The hound was merciless and Karmena couldnt fight it as she hadnt expected it to attack her. She felt her throat rip open and the blood leave her body quicker than she could realize. She gulped and harked for air as she turned her eyes to Mariella. She opened her mouth to say something but her vocal cords were gone. The hound fed on her energy and left her in a critical state as it returned to Baal's side ready to protect him if necessary. Baal stared at Karmena for a while with empty eyes before he turned around to make his leave. His sisters needed new toys, and he had to go help them find them.
Mariella

Mariella

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 11:01 pm

Theodore fought the blood rush, and it was hard to keep himself sane at this point. "Your blood isn't gonna help anything, you know that," he hissed a little. Clearly he hated this more than anything. Lion ran up between them as the power over him seemed to fade. But Lion pushed Theo, which made the demon in him explode and he could feel that - so he had to throw himself out of there and walked out through the wall to collect himself - but he wished he didn't.

Honestly Mariella didn't understand anything happening right now. With everything that had happened she wasn't even sure it was real. Was anything real? But somehow she knew from the touch of Reginald, that he was real. Her eyes slowly moved up to look at his gaze. She felt his wrist against her lips, and she drank till she had enough. As Reginald told Lion to be careful, she was aware of her brother being present was real as well. The dark energy, wasn't anything you could fake and she knew in her bones something bad was going to happen. But was she just being paranoid at this point.
"Something is wrong.." she mumbled in a weak whisper. She looked back at Reginald shortly before the hound ran in and grabbed Lion and threw him through a portal like it was nothing. Her heart stopped for a second and she just started. "Please tell me I'm the only one watching this.." she begged as the hound attacked Karmena. The eye contact somehow made sure it was real. She shook her head.
"I can't tell if this is real or not.. please tell me its not real.." fear and pain was roaming in her voice, and if she had anymore tears to cry she would. Her heart beat had just returned back to normal but now it was starting to pick up the old speed again.

Theo had calmed himself down, but only to see the hound feed off Karmena like she was a buffet. He was already angry. But he also knew jumping on Baal wasn't a move he would survive. He rushed to Karmenas side and looked at her. She wasn't going to survive this. "Okay," his jaw tensed and he placed his hand on Karmenas forehead. He looked at Reginald and shook his head - there was nothing to do. He closed his eyes and let every good dream Karmena ever had be the last thing on her mind.
"We will find a way to get you back.. I promise," he whispered till his ability stopped working - and he knew why. He closed the vampires eyes and just looked at her for a little while.

Mariella could already feel how hell was effecting Lion, and it made her bite her lower lip.
"Lion is not gonna make it down there for long.. its draining him, I can feel it," she whispered and looked over at Karmena. Then she remembered something.
"Theo.. call Jamie.. tell him to call his sister," she said remembering something. Theo looked weirdly at her, but picked up his phone and called Jamie. He told him simple what had happened, and that he needed to get Fox here soon as posible. Then he picked Karmenas body up.
"Lets get back to the mansion - we will find a way," Theo said looking at Mariella and Reginald. Mariella leaned her head to Reginald, and closed her eyes to take a deep breath in and tried remaining calm - but she was everything but calm. She wished she would wake up and this would just be over. But she opened her eyes and she still looked at Karmenas dead body.
"I saw Melania.." She then said and looked up at Reginald and then at Theo. "Above everything that I've seen today.. that is the thing im most sure off.. she will protect them till we get them back.. she has to."
Gæst
Gæst

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 11:13 pm

Lion barely had a chance to notice what was happening, before he was thrown into the portal. He woke up somewhere else. He sat up, and felt oddly weak, like he was being drained of energy. He looked around. Yup, he was in hell. Great. Mariella might have been at advantage down here, but he wasn’t. He needed light, like she needed darkness. He sighed and sat still to preserve his energy while he was figuring out a plan. Maybe he should look for Melania. It would be painful to see her, but maybe he could convince her to come back with him, if he found a way. He had no doubt his friends were on it already. He stood up slowly, and used a wall to keep his balance, he already felt light headed.

//Lion is out.
Mariella

Mariella

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 9:17 am

//Out <3
Gæst
Gæst

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 1:17 pm

//Out<3//
Sponsoreret inhold

Blood in the water Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Blood in the water   Blood in the water Empty

Blood in the water
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Keep my head above water - Micah