Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A dinner to die for

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Aurora

Aurora

Humør : My life isn't as glamourous as my wanted poster makes it look
Fag : Study of languages, literature, history, art, dance
Antal indlæg : 177

A dinner to die for  Empty
IndlægEmne: A dinner to die for    A dinner to die for  EmptyTirs Aug 10, 2021 6:40 pm

Dedicated to  @JJ

DATE | 6th of August 2021
WEATHER | Good old british weather, raining
TIME | Around 8 pm
PLACE | Cults mansion
ATTIRE | outfit

It had been around a week after she had gotten back. She had avoided JJ like the pest, which had been easy as she could smell him every time he got close enough. Every night she had been sneaking around, this time being smarter about it and hadn’t been caught. Two nights ago, she had found out that the murders of her parents, where the very same people that had ‘helped’ her. Taken her in, and made it sound like she needed to pay back for what they had done for her. Well, revenge was best served cold. And instead of going of the rails as she normally would have, she conducted a plan instead. She knew exactly what she needed to do. There was a dinner for the higher teacher at the cult, and the students that had been there the longest. She also knew, that despite JJ not being the one that was most liked by the students, he would be invited. He had told her why last time they had talked. My mother is the first witch.
There was also the possibility that he knew more than he let on, and after finding out just how deep these roots treachery grew. She wasn’t even sure that JJ didn’t know. She wouldn’t put it past him. But somewhere down the line she had made sure that he wasn’t going to make it for the dinner meeting.

Now she was sitting here, end of the long table looking at how they all laid dead over their dinner plate. The headmaster of the mansion lying on the floor beside her as she turned around pulling out an apple polishing it against her black leather jacket and took a big juicy bite. “What do you say, how does the food taste Malcom?” she looked at the brute that after she had broken his leg, had forced himself into the room trying to teach her a lesson that had almost sent her to the infirmary. Lying on the table with foam coming out of his mouth “To die for you say? Couldn’t agree more” she chuckled and closed her eyes while chewing on her non contaminated apple. She pulled out her phone and texted JJ a message, that she soon would be able to leave. Knowing very well that he knew nothing about the fact that she had sent him a fake note telling him that the dinner party had been moved an hour ahead. Which would make him arrive in any minute now.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
JJ
Royal
JJ

Antal indlæg : 100

IndlægEmne: Sv: A dinner to die for    A dinner to die for  EmptyTirs Aug 10, 2021 10:25 pm

The dinner had been delayed an hour, so JJ had given himself some extra time to train some of his lockpicking. Occasionally he went and bought different kinds of locks, just to practice on them. After all, he had plenty of time in his life to do just about whatever he wanted. So when the time had run up he approached the room where the dinner had been arranged to be. On his way he received a message from Lara, who had been avoiding him for so long. She was soon ready to leave the place. He smiled a little for himself and texted her back that he was ready whenever she was. He put his phone away and opened the door to the room where they should be dining in only to stop in the door to raise his brows a little. He then closed the door behind him. “So, you want me to leave this place on an empty stomach?” JJ asked, not caring much for the dead members. He figured she probably hadn’t strangled everyone, so it must have been some kind of poison. He walked alongside the table and approached Lara at the end of the table. She seemed like she had enjoyed herself with this task. He nodded a little as he approached trying to determine her work. He wanted to argue whether or not poison was the best idea.
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: A dinner to die for    A dinner to die for  EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 2:29 pm

The smile disappeared as soon as she could smell JJ, and right she was, as soon after he opened the door and walked in. She had a hard time believing he didn’t know about what had happened that night with her parents, or what the cult stood for. He was a part of the inner circle, right? Why would he else have been invited to this dinner. Now she could have just killed him like the rest, that clearly had deserved it. So, why was it so hard for her to just kill the annoying warlock with the always smart mouth.

She turned around placing her boots on the plate of food that had killed the man sprawling out on the floor. “Well by all means, eat, but don’t come complaining to me when the seasoning gives a bitter taste in your mouth” she said with a disconnected tone. It took some time before she slowly let her eyes roam towards him crocking up a brow. “But funnily enough you are a little late to the party, had fun picking your locks?” she said with a twisted smile on her face.
JJ
Royal
JJ

Antal indlæg : 100

IndlægEmne: Sv: A dinner to die for    A dinner to die for  EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 7:46 am

He watched how she moved her feet up on a plate. He couldn’t help by the way she told him to just go ahead and eat, but how he should complain about the seasoning. She was funny. “You know, I could also just ask you to taste it for me first,” he said with a sly smile, hoping it would make her shut up about the food and poisoning.
He narrowed his eyes when she mentioned he  was late for the party and when she mentioned what he had been doing in the meantime. Had she been putting up a spying camera in his room? “I was told the dinner had been moved an hour,” he explained, “I had my fun with my locks, but I still haven’t solved the hardest one I’ve got,” he said and pointed at her with his index finger, hinting at her being the hardest lock – or at least her heart.
“So, did you want to leave this shitplace or do you want to hangout here, now that you’ve killed…” he started counting the dead people before he gave up, and threw his hands a little, clearly showing he didn’t care for how many she had killed, “Do you want to get out of here?” he asked and threw his thumb over his shoulder to indicate which way was the way out. As he got close enough he leaned down to where she sat and grabbed onto the armrest, “Or are you sitting quite well on that fine ass of yours?” he wondered raising an eyebrow.
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: A dinner to die for    A dinner to die for  EmptyFre Okt 08, 2021 7:49 pm

She closed her eyes while shaking her head. Then opened them rolling her eyes as she found him very annoying at this moment. And for all her hard work she had felt so elevated, and just a few words from him, and all she could feel was content. Maybe it was still the fact of what he had done to her last time they had seen each other. Keeping a grudge was something that Lara was quite exceptional at. “Yes well, despite the fact that I’m still angry about what happened last time, I made sure you weren’t here” she quite matter-of-factly explained, then raising a brow as he pointed at her while talking about not being able to solve the hardest lock he had. Did he mean her? Lara couldn’t help but roll her eyes at him. Licking her lips slowly as she let her eyes glide over the many dead members of the cult. Want to get out of here? She did want to, but it still begged the question on why she wanted to leave with him. Even though she had been the one making sure she could follow, and not being dead like the rest of them.

Well, my ass is quite fine, thank you – but getting out of here seems like a good idea” she then jumped up from her seat and started walking towards the door. She didn’t have anything left here, now she needed to get back to Gaia, following up on the lead about who had really been responsible of killing her family. Hopefully getting her old life back. She patted her left pocket where some of the proof she needed were. “Coming?” she looked over her shoulder as she opened the door, waiting for him, yet again. Stupid idiot.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A dinner to die for    A dinner to die for  Empty

A dinner to die for
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Dinner for two ( CW )
» Could I get home for dinner?
» Its never just a family dinner
» A beautiful dinner, but what will come of it? (CW)
» So you want to invite me to dinner huh? - Drakan

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX :: Andre steder i England-
Gå til: