Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Heart of a saint, life of a sinner

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

Heart of a saint, life of a sinner - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart of a saint, life of a sinner   Heart of a saint, life of a sinner - Page 2 EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 8:34 pm

Letha didn’t even know what she wanted. It was alright though. They didn’t have to figure out how their lives should be right now and for that sake if they wanted children or not. He nodded a little as she started to explain her thoughts about sorting things out and having time to just be the two of them. He buried his face on her shoulder, thinking and trying to get over the hangover which was still pounding in his head. He hugged her a little closer caressing her back. She was so smart. He envied that.
He chuckled a little and looked up at her as she said she was certain that he would be the best dad. “Thank you. I think you might be right about us needing to be a little selfish,” he said with a calm smile. He leaned in to give her neck a gentle peck. “I love you,” he said once more, exhaling deeply and quite calm. This had in general been one of the best talks they had ever had, things being completely down to earth. Stable and with no explosive emotions.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Heart of a saint, life of a sinner
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Silent is the sinner
» Make me a sinner
» An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?
» My heart
» Piece of my heart

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 1-8-
Gå til: