Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Seraphina

Seraphina

Humør : If you can't stand the heat, stay out of hell
Fag : Literature + Psychology + Art + Material arts
Antal indlæg : 116

I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me Empty
IndlægEmne: I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me   I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 9:38 am

LOCATION the training field at the academy
DATE June 10th 2021
TIME 10.30
OUTFIT Link
TOPIC FOR @Diego xx

It had been a ride. Getting to summer it was anything but how she imagined this year would have went. Ryan's family had found out. Found out what she had done, and it was naturally that they were upset and didn't want Ryan to see her, she understood that. If it was up to her, she still didn't' think she was worthy of him being so forgiving. But, she had grown so used to him being around in all this chaos, and now she just felt empty again, waiting for the chaos to settle a little bit, so perhaps he could convince his family that she was alright. Seraphina had talked with Lucas about taking this class, getting some of her build up energy in a better way rather than ending up exploding, but she was also build so much energy up and in the end she was just on the edge. At least Tien seemed to be happy with Sebastian staying over once in a while. Lucas and Cecilia were busy people, she understood that and she needed them to know it was fine that they were busy. She saw Lucas here at the academy almost every single day, it was easy to catch up with him, if anything was too off. Then again, Seraphina always licked her own wounds, and with the whole Logan thing and Noa going on, she didn't want to worry anyone else.

All these thoughts and feelings were already too much, making the ground beneath her shake a little bit, not enough to cause too much attention, after all she wasn't the only one at the academy with powers. Training with a demon, she wasn't feeling as judged as if it had been an angel. However, somehow one comment. It took one little comment to make her powers to explode, one punch and the guy was pushed violently through the training ground. The demon fell down from the wall. Everyone stopped. Looking at Seraphina before looking at the demon and the wall. You could see the marks from where he had hit the wall, and how some of the bricks were ruined. Seraphina held her breath, just starring at the scene. The other students rushed to the demon to help him up, making sure to check up on him. The fallen angel just stood there completely frozen by her own action.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Diego
Beta
Diego

Fag : Material Arts, Swimming. Spanish substitute.
Antal indlæg : 178

IndlægEmne: Sv: I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me   I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 6:44 pm

A lot of things had happened within a short period of time and had changed a whole lot of Diego’s life. He apparently had two kids instead of just one and fate had decided that he was supposed to be the mate of a hybrid witch. Sometimes, fate just sucked ass, because of all the people that could’ve been chosen for Danica, it had to be him? He, who has been tortured by a witch and cursed by another. Plenty of bad experiences had happened between him and witches, which was also why he hated them so much. Only at the school, while he was working, he was somewhat able to control his wish to kill witches and vampires, even though it could be challenging.

Irina was taking care of Derek today, which made it easier for Diego to concentrate on teaching. He had the Material Arts class this morning and was studying how the different kids were doing in each exercise. Occasionally, he complimented, but mostly he corrected. Whenever there was a kid who felt a little too confident, he wouldn’t think twice about stopping the whole class to make every student see just about how much one’s ego could be the end of oneself. Not that he killed students, but he just defeated them in front of every student in the class and told them to do better. He stood right next to a shapeshifter and tried to correct the placements of its hands, so it would be able to hit better, without accidentally hurting itself, when suddenly, one of the students flew into a brick wall. His attention was directed towards the sound of the student who didn’t seem to do very well. He patted the shapeshifter student on the back and gave him the responsibility to take the demon to the hospital wing. Instead of checking up on the demon, he wen directly towards the fallen angel who stood behind this. “Miss Nelson?” he said to gain her attention while he approached, if he got close enough to keep a calm conversation between student and teacher, he would stand in front of her. Covering her so the other students wouldn’t be able to see how she reacted. “Can you explain to me what happened just now?” he wondered, with a hand on each hip and a slightly raised eyebrow.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me   I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 8:53 pm

Breathe Seraphina, she reminded herself in her head. Breathe. The fallen angel finally managed to draw a breath in, and react to the world around her. Zoning out from the buzzing in her head and become aware of what she had done. Miss Nelson, Seraphina blinked a little bit, and moved her green eyes to Diego as he approached her, but didn't say a thing. No word seemed to be leaving her lips as he stood in front of her. Even if her eyes was locked with the werewolf, she could still sense the movement from behind him, hear the pained demon get up on his feet and helped out to the school nurses by a few other students. Diego's question made her focus on his question. Could she explain what had happened? "I didn't mean to," she finally broke her silence and took a sharper breath in. She knew Lucas was her contact person here at the academy, but Seraphina also didn't want to disturb him from his duties - he had a job to do after all. "I'm sorry," she apologized still feeling the energy buzzing around her, threating to go out of control if she wasn't careful. "I promise.. I swear, I didn't mean to, I," she folded her lips before wrapping her arms around herself. To say the year had been cruel to her was saying it gently, this year was rocks that kept being thrown at her - over and over again, to a point where she now would be able to build an entire castle from them. She didn't even know how many more hits she could take before there was nothing of her left.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me   I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me EmptySøn Jun 06, 2021 6:29 am

The power she contained was immensely grand. He could feel how it almost consumed the whole room. It wasn’t like he hadn’t noticed before, but he had just believed she had more control over it. But how she almost resembled a deer, as she spoke to him, it was clear that she didn’t have it under control. Diego let go of a soft chuckle. “It’s alright,” he said quite confident. “It was quite a good blow,” he complimented her. He was honestly quite impressed with how hard she had been able to push the demon. Seeing how she wrapped her arms around herself, it was clear that she didn’t feel comfortable and maybe even feared her powers. He also had a feeling, that her powers might’ve been the reason why she had fallen. Chaotic. “It’s difficult to control, isn’t it?” he wondered and wrapped one arm around himself, just so the opposite elbow could rest in his hand, placing his hand on the side of his chin, thinking.
“If you’re interested, we can do some one on one training,” he suggested, but following up with more information, “I can suppress your power, so it’ll be easier to contain and control. We’ll just take one step at the time,” he let his arms fall down along his side. “I can do it now, if you wish,” he didn’t want to scare her, because feeling of how the energy was suppressed or removed could spook her and just result in her blowing him away. Which he didn’t really want to happen.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me   I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me EmptyTirs Jun 08, 2021 8:34 am

It’s alright, she breathed out and it seemed to ease some of the tension she had placed on her shoulders. If not at least just a little bit. It was quite a good blow, a small snort left her, before her eyes shortly moved to the wall, hadn't it been because of the lack of control, she would perhaps even had been proud of herself for the blow. This demon wasn't the first person she had hurt, Romeo was the first one she had killed with her powers, but not the first person she had hurt. Seraphina's powers had always been destructive, and her overwhelming emotions had not been in favor of them, it was almost a miracle that she hadn't fallen further. Seraphina blinked a little as he asked if it was difficult to control. "It is," she breathed out. Most of the time people around her didn't understand it, because they didn't share an ability on the level with this. They couldn't possibly relate to what she fought everyday to not explode and tear the whole house down, everything down. Ryan had been the glue holding her from falling apart, and now, right now he wasn't. Of course she knew she shouldn't rely on a person to be her anchor, but when it was the only thing she felt like she had left. Her siblings had suffered enough, and she knew she could hold onto Zadkiel with all she had left, but she didn't want to take him down with her if she lost control.

He was thinking, and for a second she could only see herself getting into trouble for this. His suggestion however made her frown a bit, seeing it wasn't what she expected for him to ask her. Seraphina lifted her chin a little bit standing a bit more upright, leaving that fragile posture she had seconds ago behind. The fallen angel listened to his followed up of informations on what he could do to help them. Suppress her powers. She could see the sense of it, exposing her more and more to it till it wasn't so scary anymore. "Now?" She asked blinking a little bit, clearing her throat. "How would you - .. we even start?" Seraphina asked pressing her eyebrows a bit together. It was funny how she the last years since she started had been the popular kid, mostly because of the internet fame. She was still that, but she felt so damn torn apart having to juggle that along with what had become of her. It was way to early to have an identity crisis, but she felt herself slip more and more away every given second since she had fallen.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me   I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 2:09 pm

Diego nodded a bit as she approved that it was difficult to control her powers. He could only imagine. He could feel her energy was gigantic and that she would be able to do a whole lot with her abilities if she gained control. That was always what he wished for troubled students with uncontrollable abilities.

She clearly hadn’t expected what he suggested, which was understandable. Most one-on-one students didn’t talk about the private lessons with others, so not many knew of it. But it seemed like as soon as the suggestion was understood that she gained some confidence as she lifted her chin and stood more upright. He nodded a bit as she asked if they should do it now, “If you want to?” he said, leaving the decision for her. He smiled a bit as she wondered how they even got started. He lifted his eyebrows shortly to let her know that he had just the plan. He turned around, “Class dismissed,” he called which led to every other student to leave the room. He then turned around to face Seraphina again. “We can start with suppressing your power and see if you can move a box – slowly,” he said and moved towards a room with different tools for the training. He picked up a box for beers and put it only a few meters from her. If it was too light, he could either suppress it more or put weights in the box. “I’m ready when you are,” he said and if she approved in any way, he would go and place a hand on her shoulder to take quite a bit of her energy, so she could give it a try.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me   I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me Empty

I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Build your own dreams
» From the window in my sand castle
» Give me a kiss to build a dream on
» Being stuck in a castle together is bound to be bad - Lion

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet udendørs :: Akademiet bagved :: Atletikbanen-
Gå til: