Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Dance monkey

Go down 
+5
Zadkiel
Elena
Howard
Noa
Stefanja
9 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Stefanja

Stefanja

Humør : My life is organized chaos.
Antal indlæg : 178

Dance monkey - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 12:40 pm

As Howie cursed Zadkiel tried to follow Howie’s gaze and see if he could figure out what was going on. It took a little longer than Howie hawk eyes, but they found Noa kissing a dude who looked like he had just been walking in from the streets. He raised his eyebrows a little surprised. Completely occupied by the sight, he didn’t notice how Caroline had unbuttoned a couple of Zadkiel’s buttons to get a better look at what she was having tonight. She almost couldn’t wait. Zadkiels eyes then turned to Howie as he explained where they could go “Good luck, Howie,” he said, as he mentioned he needed to take care of something. He had a feeling that it had something to do with Noa, but for now Zadkiel had to take care of this soaked girl.

He went to the room and with some difficulty he got her onto the bed, so she let go of his neck. “Can you take your pants of, please?” he asked the soaked girl, who had halfclosed eyes.
“So… Polite,” she mumbled and let her slim hands run down along her halfnaked torso and past her bikinibottom, only to grab around the edge of the pants and pull them off seductively. But Zadkiel wasn’t looking at her undress, he had turned away and had started to look at the hangers belonging to Howie’s mother, looking for any kind of clothing. He looked at a simple grey dress and just when he was about to ask her if he could look, he felt how Caroline had gotten up from the bed and wrapped her arms around Zadkiel. One hand to his chest, working with the buttons, the other sliding along the defined V-line until they were stopped by the tight belt.
Zadkiel quickly turned around, holding the grey dress in his hands.
“I’m sorry sweetheart, b-” Caroline jumped to reach his lips, and letting her legs swirl around his waist. In somewhat panic, his hands let go of the dress, and his hands found their way to her prominent ribcage. She moaned softly as she felt how air left her lungs by the pressure. He tried to push her enough away so she would stop kissing him – but he didn’t wish for her to fall of him and suddenly hit her head. So, he approached the bed – not knowing that this was his biggest mistake this evening. Because as soon as her back hit the bed, she tightened the grip with her legs around him, so he couldn’t leave without dragging her with him. Her hands somewhat violently found their way to his shirt and ripped it open. The blonde girl was desperate – especially now that she had ended up with the guy she had undressed with her eyes all night. All of the pulled ended up with him loosing his balance, falling all over her which she quickly took advantage of, taking another kiss from him, sighing lovingly. Being somewhat dizzy he tipped a little to the side, and she managed to turn them around so she was on top of him, letting her fingers run all over his toned body.

She reciprocated the kiss, making him smile a bit for the success. He often felt like it was a hit or miss with first kisses, but just as she said when she removed her lips from his it was amazing. His hand tightened their grip softly around her, “It indeed did… Luckily there is more of where it came from,” he said with a slightly crooked smile, feeling somewhat impatient – because he wished for more, but he didn’t want to push it – just like he hadn’t pushed her to smoke, but there was no doubt that the smell of smoke rubbed onto her, so the only thing she wouldn’t get caught with, was with a smoke in her hands or between her lips.

They had been tumbling around, in and out of bed, and at some point Zadkiel had lost his shirt, his belt and his pants were almost open. She had ended on top of him for maybe the fifth time already, and she had grabbed his large hands to slide them underneath her bikini top and helped him knead her breast. He was completely out of it stammering and by now he didn’t really know what was up, down, left or right. This was not going as planned.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 1:24 pm

Dion chuckled a bit. "Oh don't worry mate, watch out for these parties - they always end up in ways you have no control over," he chuckled a bit before heading to the sauna, it was the truth. Parties hosted by people with abilities like theirs, they always had a weird outcome - Dion had just learned to like the drama. He moved towards the entrance feeling a bit odd, not as joyful as he usually did, or well outside forces and his party ability kicked in trying to overlap what he was missing which was odd. He went to his bag and picked up his phone calling Evelina. "Hey, do you reckon you can pick -- no wait, sorry, you don't have to come get me this is your day off. I will just call a taxi," he took a deeper breath in before heading to the sauna to get his clothe dry so he had least could get in the taxi without being thrown out.
Maya finally jumped off the table, turning her head seeing that Zadkiel, Howie and Caroline headed inside. Since she was most likely one of the few sober people at this gathering, she figured she could be needed inside. Especially if Caroline needed help in anyway. She crossed paths with Dion along the way, walking inside in the large house.

Noa breathed out, feeling her heart beating steady, feeling enchanted by the touch of his lips. She wanted more, so she couldn't help but giving him a blushed smile as he said there was more where that came from. "Good to know," she whispered against his lips. She took a deeper breath in, her senses making her turn her head a little to the side. Was that Letha? Noa was sure that it was Letha she could smell, but to be honest Eric's scent was like a cloud around her, hard to register other. Noa turned her eyes back to Eric and breathed out again, trying to just dismiss that Letha was here.

Maya used her sharp senses to track Howie through the big house, her eyes scanning every area, finally she found him walking with very direct steps towards, all one man on a mission style, making her thrown a bit. "Hey, what is going on?" Maya asked with a slight concerned look in her eyes, "need help with anything?" She walked all the way up to him and placed a hand on his cheek, he was always so up about making sure everyone was fine, she just wanted him to stop for a second and breathe.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Humør : All I want is you
Fag : Track | Geografi | Vejleder | Ansvars person
Antal indlæg : 361

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 1:40 pm

Evelina had just sat down on the couch with a mountain of junk and pressed play on one of her favourites shows as her phone started ringing. Dion? A little confused she picked it up “Hey” she said with a calm and happy voice, she always loved hearing from him. Especially when he went to parties, made her somehow feel just that tad more special. Funny how little that she needed.
Pick him up? “Dion, are you okay?” she asked and then shook her head when he told her he would just take a taxi “Nonsense, Of course I’ll come pick you up, - do you need me to come right away?” she said not sounding one bit disappointed that he might ruin her night even though the boys was off to their grandparents and she had talked about just sitting for herself all night when he had told her about Howard throwing a party. If she came, then she might even be able to see Noa for a bit, that had been a long time since she had seen her.

Howie was on his way back and just as he was about to walk into the kitchen to talk with Noa and whoever it was that was with her. Maya suddenly stood there. “Hey” he said and breathed out and shook his head. Dion had been right this night was turning weird. “Just Caroline that has had too much to drink, Zadkiel is helping her get into some dry clothes and putting her to bed, she needs to sleep it off, and I’m more comfortable to do that than send her home where I’m not sure anyone is looking after her, mostly because I don’t want to have anyone take responsibility since it’s my party she got so drunk at” you could call Howie a lot of things, but he was never the one to run away from helping people, especially when he saw it as his problem.
No don’t need help right now, I think Zadkiel has it covered but..” he looked towards Noa that was still kissing the same dude “What the hell do I feel or do about that” he finally got out a little defeated and sighed. This was a new problem he had never been faced with before. Just as he was about to ask her for help, he saw Zadie’s girlfriend asking people and then walk towards the pool area “His back in the end, helping one of our good female friends” Howie yelled and Letha looked up with a grateful smile before walking toward where Howie had pointed the location out.

These portals made everything so much easier to come around in Athena. So, after twenty minutes or so she could park her car by Howie’s home. It was clear just how much this party was going. Letha opened the car door and looked a little deflated at the many people walking around. She had never been good with to m any people, not when they were drunk and rowdy and something in her wanted to just ask everybody to go home, because they were clearly to intoxicated to stay here.

After taken a few deep breaths to prepare herself mentally she started walking towards the entrance. Everything felt like chaos as she stepped in. People everywhere. But luckily there was a very calming aura over the whole place making everyone just a little easier going and positive to be around, than normal over the top drunk. “Hey, have you seen a guy named Zadkiel?” she asked explaining how he looked only to be sent outside. She saw Noa with Eric and Howie she gave them a small awkward wave, as she disappeared onto the pool area where she was sent off to a new direction where someone yelled at her that he had been helping a young-looking woman. Not thinking much of it, as it seemed very much like her boyfriend to always wanting to help, maybe that was why he had ended up in the pool to begin with.
But as she came to some giant glass windows what she saw took her breath away. Zadkiel was lying on his back on the bed with his hands on another woman’s breast. It was like someone forced their hand into her chest and ripped out her heart. Was this a twisted payback? Where there still doubt in his mind that she hadn’t spent a more intimate time with Killian. What did this even mean? Her head was a giant mess with finding out she was pregnant, and now Zadkiel lying there in bed. To blind to see how much distress that he was actually in. She had no idea how long she stood there staring before she slammed up the terrasse door with a few giant steps she was by the bed with a strength she had forgotten she possessed she pulled the blond of Zadkiel. She was fuming as she looked at them both “I’m so sorry for spoiling the fun” she hissed the woman smelled funny like she had been drinking a very familiar scent of blood. But she couldn’t quite place it, which threw her off for the moment. This couldn’t be happening, why, why was this happening?!
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 2:44 pm

Eric could help but keep a soft smile looking at Noa, especially when she seemed to be happy that there was more of where it came from. As she looked away, Eric couldn’t help but do the same to see if she saw something specific. Just like Noa, his nose caught onto the vampire who had been roaming Southside digging up dirt. He could almost feel how his blood started to boil as she allowed herself to wave at them. As she turned her eyes back to him, he let his eyes look back at her again letting his fingers drum on her back a bit, “Would you like to dance?” he asked, already about to let his hands slide from her lower back, up and along her arms to grab her hands and with a soft glance towards the ‘dancefloor’ outside he began to back his way towards the backyard.

Suddenly the door slammed up, and Zadkiel quickly looked towards the figure who had come to his rescue or… It was Letha, and he honestly didn’t know what the worst was, having to deal with this drunk as blonde or an argument with Letha because both things were exhausting in each their special way. Caroline was quickly pulled away, resulting her in falling onto the floor, rolling backwards over herself and like a starfish she ended up laying flat on the floor with her bikini top unaligned.
“Letha,” he said almost out of breath, but so happy to see her, hoping that she would understand, “I was just trying to help,” he tried, but Caroline was already on her way up to her feet, trying to support herself with the bed.
Completely allured, she let her left arm slide from one shoulder to the other on Letha, before she tried to get in front of her, confronting her – somewhat sensually. “You can join in if you want,” she said and tried to pull Letha in for a kiss. Caroline hadn’t really realized that she had taken an ability to induce pleasure, but Caroline herself felt like everything that was done to her was pleasurable.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 3:38 pm

"I'm alright, it's just, never mind," he looked around him trying to figure out where to go. "If you insist, I mean - I would rather watch whatever you are watching with you, either way," he mentioned and rushed his free hand over the wet hair. "I will be ready for when you are here." Then he went for the sauna, getting all dried up and walked out to the kitchen to get a beer a little while after. Listening to the chaos from afar.

The thunderbird looked at the shapeshifter, looking all over the place at ones, almost what she would claim it looked like whenever her mind went out of control. "Yeah understandable, she shouldn't go anywhere alone like that," she responded with a nod, looking slightly at the direction he had mentioned Zadkiel, and Caroline were at. "I can call Ajax to pick her up? Or maybe Benjamin hadn't had enough to drink to drive," she thought looking a bit around, as they walked back outside. There was nothing she could help with right now, which was fine, it just didn't stop her from trying. Maya followed Howie's eyes to the kitchen window where he could see Eric and Noa kissing, and Maya folded her lips together in a slight nod. Maya tried to not find it too fun, that he had been after Zadkiel for being overprotective towards Seraphina being here at the party. "Well, first off, take a deeper breath in, just wait for her to introduce him and take it one step at the time," she suggested with a warmer smile. It was the same when she had figured out Roman and Katelyn was crushing on each other, they still were. If it weren't for the fact that Maya knew true love was rare and hard to find, she would possibly have stopped them and not been dropping hints hoping both realized their feelings. Till now they were still oblivious. "And that's Eric, he is cool," at least in Maya's eyes. He had given her a place to stay while Jack had been teaching her more about shapeshifting. Letha then showed up, Maya smiled at her, only hanging time for a short greeting before Letha was off to find Zadkiel. Which she was sure wasn't the greatest idea.

It seemed like he had plenty of his plate to focus on, things that were beyond his control. Being pulled everywhere and nowhere at the same time, Maya could only think of it as it must be exhausting. So, she placed herself in front of him, with an arm around his neck, and pulled him in for a more passionate kiss, while tipping slightly on her toes. It was a quick kiss, and she unlocked their lips with her eyes closed, taking a deeper breath in. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" Maya opened her eyes looking at him, "I'm in love with you and thought I would ask," she added almost breathlessly while letting her arm slide down to his shoulder, awaiting his response.

Noa could sense Eric wasn't fond of Letha, which made her frown a bit, but she didn't ask questions. Asking the right questions at the wrong time, could be dangerous. However, she dismissed them quickly just waving a bit making her breath out and look to Eric again, frowning a bit when he asked if she wanted to go dance. "Actually, I want to show you something," she narrowed her eyes a little bit, and dragged him back inside to another room upstairs to another living room with a piano. "I wanted to play something for you," she let go of his hand and walked towards the piano and sat down, moving to the side so he could sit next to her.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Humør : All I want is you
Fag : Track | Geografi | Vejleder | Ansvars person
Antal indlæg : 361

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 3:55 pm

Alright, my ass, but you can just tell me when I pick you up” she said with a small laugh, not really wanting to push him to tell her anything. It had never been the base of their relationship. How many times had he picked up on her feelings way before she had even told him anything? He always gave her space to figure things out, and she needed to do the same for him. “Mmh, might even give you one of my famous foot massages now that it sounds like you have had a rough night, I’ll be there as quick as I can” she answered and as soon as they hung up she got her car keys and found her purse to get into the car and drive towards Howies home.

Maybe it would be a good idea if you called Ajax, let Benjamin be, I reckon he deserve a night with Erin without him taking care of everyone but himself” he softly spoke with a slight smile on his lips.

Take a dep breath and wait for her to introduce you. “Yeah well, you are right, I just” he mumbled and didn’t really know what to do with himself. It had been the same with when he had seen how Katelyn and Roman had danced, but they hadn’t kissed! He had waited like a god damn gentleman, this dude was all kinds of trouble. He quickly breathed out as he understood where it was coming from. Between Noa shooting Zadkiel because of Logan, losing her boyfriend in a terrible car accident. He just really wanted someone that treated her right and would be there for her no matter what. And by looking at Eric, he had judged him by the covers. A little ashamed he nodded when Maya told him that it was okay, that Eric was cool. But before he could answer he heard new commotion further down, which sounded like Zadkiel, Caroline and Letha. What now!?
But before he could run off for the third time that evening an arm suddenly snaked around his neck and when she kissed him everything else faded away. “What was that for?” he said with a slight smile, but he quickly got told as she asked him if he wanted to be her boyfriend. The smile became even better “oh my god” he whispered and put both his arms around her waist and spun her around “Yes! Yes of course I want to be your boyfriend! I’m in love with you too” he said quickly after before he pressed his lips towards hers.

He was just trying to help; he was just trying to help!?
With what, did she need CPR the wrong way around?” she asked him with a dangerous snarl and looked at the young woman rolling around. It didn’t take long before she was trying to stand up which she somehow managed. If it hadn’t been for Letha being so angry, she might even had been impresses.

You can join in if you want?

What?” was this girl serious? Then she felt it, the inducement of pleasure shooting through her body. If it hadn’t been because she was so angry and pissed of – not even talking about how heartbroken she felt at this very moment. She had thought how Zadkiel hadn’t been able to push off a mere human, it didn’t make any sense. But now it did, using powers to take people against their will, how low was people willing to drop?

Listen here and listen good” the powers she had around her faded away without her even noticing and her very strong vampire aura shone through as her pale blue eyes took ahold of Caroline’s and stared her down. “Keep your hands off me and sit down” after people had started telling her that she was much older than she had thought, her old powers had slowly resurfaced, and she had realized that she was strong enough to compel people to do her bidding. This was the first time she had really used it, at least to her own knowledge.  “Going around using powers like yours to get people into bed with you huh? Or did you really want to Zadkiel? Didn’t want to break up with me really, so this was a perfect opportunity to do it, huh?
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 4:39 pm

She stopped him from going outside making him tilt his head just a bit, curious when she said she wanted to show him something. “Yeah?” he said and followed her upstairs into a room with a piano. She explained what she wanted to do, and he looked from her to the piano and back. “You play the piano?” he questioned with a wide smile and followed her, even though she let go of his hand. He saw how she specifically made space for him to sit next to her, and therefore he joined. His green eyes glanced over every note on the piano. He nodded to Noa to tell her that he was ready to listen whenever she felt ready. Being up here somehow calmed the whole situation down, and it was somewhat nice that there wasn’t as many people on this floor.

She was not having it. The position she had caught him in had been too much. Zadkiel and his luck. “No- I…” he didn’t know what to say. He could almost feel how the aggression was filling the room – and then the blonde stepped in, trying to get Letha to join. Holy damn. He took a sharp breath in as Letha took the girl’s hand. He could feel how she lost the cover she usually had, and he was somewhat afraid that the human girl couldn’t handle the strength. The girl was only skin and bones after all.

She ordered the girl to sit down, and Caroline sat down immediately putting her hands on her own lap. Zadkiel looked confused at the situation. What was happening? If he had been able to tell her to keep her hands to herself, he would’ve done it immediately, but nothing he had done had been able to stop the craving petite blonde.
Letha started to scold Caroline and afterwards interrogating Zadkiel if he really wanted to be with the blonde rather than just break up with Letha. He frowned and tried to get out of bed, but his drunk ass tripped over his own legs and he fell face first to the floor before he tried to get to his feet again, trying to stand upright with nothing to support him.
Meanwhile Caroline looked up at the vampire. Even though she was an evolved human, this vampire had an excessive strength in her powers. “What?” she whispered somewhat sensually and confused.
Zadkiel tried his best to walk towards Letha without his pants dropping down. “No, I wouldn’t do anything like that. I-” he glanced at Caroline who was only wearing a bikini, and her soaked pants was on the floor. He looked back at Letha. “I was just going to get her in some dry clothes and make sure she fell asleep-” he tried his best to convince Letha of the truth without fucking up, “I think she might be drugged-” he said slightly mumbling, only to get interrupted by Caroline who grabbed the loops for the belt and dragged him into bed so she could start kissing him again.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 7:06 pm

She noted that they needed to call Ajax, it was odd actually, she would have thought he would have been here. With Elena and Caroline being here, perhaps he had other things to do. She sent him a quick text asking where he was at, to even see if he was in town - or country. The demon couldn't really fly. "I texted him, we will see when he reply," she informed and placed her phone back in her back pocket.

He wasn't the only one who could sneak attack her with a kiss, and her smile grew bigger as she watched his. The whispered words and the arms around her waist as he spun her around had her laugh of joy. After answering her question, also telling her that he was in love with her as well, she had never felt this way before. The feeling of someone actually feeling the same as you did, that her feelings weren't for nothing. Her father had been right in that one statement, that just because life had hurt her before, she shouldn't be scared to make a move, you never knew what good things could come out of taking a risk, if you were to scared to take the jump. And right now, she was ready to take on the world. His lips pressed towards hers, she kissed him back, letting completely go of what had been holding her just a bit back before. With all the cards on the table, there was no strings to hold her back from giving fully in.

"Sorry to interrupt," he cleared his throat to get the couple's attention. "I'm right here, seriously guys, did you forget all about me?" Ajax lashed his arms a bit out to the side, looking at Maya and Howie. "What is the problem?" The dream demon looked from Howie to Maya, the thunderbird keeping one arm wrapped around the back of her man. "Caroline is over the top drunk, and I think she needs someone to take her home," Maya suggested giving Ajax a confident nod. If anyone knew Caroline, it was Ajax, so he was the best candidate. "I'm on it, which direction?" He waited for Howie to point him in the direction of where he could find Caroline. Then he made his way there, walking through the walls, and people not really caring about using a door.

"And that is the Ajax way," Maya chuckled a bit watching Ajax walk through the first wall he saw, looking back at Howie, with a softer smile.

Noa chuckled a bit when he asked her if she played. "It's one of my few talents, yes," she replied with a warmer smile. Noa liked playing and write music, alongside just writing all sort of short stories and poetry. It wasn't something she usually told people, because to her it was very private. It took a few seconds for her to figure out what she wanted to play, but she just closed her eyes for a second before letting her fingers dancing on the ivory keys. These keys, to her, an entrance to another world where she could let everything out through a tone. Noa didn't play for long, but enough to just show a little off, the sweet yet sad emotions that carried her soul.

As Ajax rushed through each of the walls, till he finally made it to the room. Caroline sitting there looking so utterly confused, the vampire looking angry and the angel - yeah, he didn't even know how to describe this entire scenario. "What the fuck is going on in here?" He demanded to know, turning to the vampire that seemed to be the only other sane person in here. Ajax walked towards Caroline with a concerned look in his eyes. "Are you okay?" He frowned a bit letting his two-colored eyes look over her.
Howard

Howard

Humør : Be patient with yourself. Nothing in nature blooms all year.
Fag : Drama + Dance + Language + History
Antal indlæg : 78

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 7:40 pm

Howie let Maya go when he heard a voice that cleared his throat beside them, telling them that he was sorry to interrupt. Not that Howie really believe him, not that it took the smile away from his lips that would be hard to remove the next long period.
The shapeshifter was just about to explain what had happened, but Maya quickly took over and quickly caught Ajax up to speed with Caroline’s situation. “If you ask me, I think she took something" he mumbled, he had seen it before. Just not this bad as with Caro.
Down at the other end of the house, Zadkiel wanted to see if he could take care of her, but I’m having my doubts that it actually succeed” he mumbled and shook his head and looked at how Ajax just walked through walls and people to get where he had pointed out that he could find Caro “You don’t say” he looked back at Maya and gave her a big smile. “Well, now it’s not my problem anymore. It seems like that Noa as disappeared with her lover, so what do you want to do now?” he asked and pulled her a little closer with a cheeky grin.

Letha was few seconds of just walking out. All of this was too much for her, him trying to come up only to fall over his own feet. He was drunk, his pants weren’t really staying up which only gave her another view on how far the drugged-out of her mind blond had gotten with him. She remembered when she had been drugged, how Zadkiel had helped her back to his place and she had tried to kiss him. Even made it so far, but he had been so strong with getting her off him.
Her eyes glided towards Zadkiel that kept explaining her how he had even ended up in this situation. But right now, it didn’t help, not when he again was pulled back into bed and Caroline kissing him. Before she could do anything, she heard a voice

What the fuck, is going on in here

Letha looked towards the demon standing looking at her for explanation. “A good doze of alcohol, Adena and powers that induces pleasure” she explained with a dry voice looking at back at Zadkiel Maybe she should help him, but the pain had turned into numbness. She shook her head a little. “I’ll wait outside” she whispered and turned her back to the scenario and walked towards the door that would lead into the hallway rather than the door out to the outdoors.

_________

The portals were as always, a godsent at getting people somewhere quickly. After small thirty minutes she finally pulled up at Howie’s house. With a smile on her lips, she grabbed her purse, locked the car, and walked calmly towards the entrance.
Like so many before her she felt the aura shift as she stepped foot into the residence. But something was off, even she could feel it as if Dion wasn’t present, and she could always feel him when he was nearby. Frowning she started looking around to see if she could find him. The sound of a piano drew her towards one of the rooms. When she stepped in, she saw that it was only Noa and another sitting in there “Oh Hey Noa” Evelina said with a big smile on her lips and waved towards them both. “Didn’t want to disturb, have you seen Dion by any chance? I’m here to pick him up
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 8:21 pm

Eric smiled gently at her as she mentioned it was one of her few talents. He nodded at bit and didn’t pressure her. He let her take her time, to either decide or to compose. He didn’t know much about music or instruments, but he was quite sure it could be very complex to play an instrument. She started to play, and every tune was telling him something. It was touching and, in some way, he felt like she was trying to impress. He could hear how someone was walking up the stairs. “That’s impressive,” he said almost breathlessly before a woman showed up. He nodded friendly as a greeting to the woman, before she got to ask Noa a question. She was asking for Dion – someone he didn’t know of, but surely Noa knew who it was, so he just let her reply. As soon as Noa had replied and the woman had left, he turned his attention back at Noa. “You play really well,” he complimented her, even though he didn’t know a thing about playing piano or what kind of keys she used. “I’d love to hear more,” he said with a soft smile. To him, pianos had only been something he had touched whenever he had to do some improvisation to prove that ‘he could play’, and then he would do some boring trick which wasn’t really playing, or he would just hit some random keys to make some sound. This was also why he kept his hands off, because it seemed like she really had a passion for the piano, and he loved to see what people cared for.

Zadkiel did his very best to get off the blonde, without hurting her. He could feel and almost tell the Letha thought this was way overboard, but he just hoped that Letha understood that it wasn’t like he wanted to be unfaithful – he had just been unlucky and been too much of a hero. Out of a sudden, Zadkiel heard an unknown voice, but the aura the person carried clearly showed that this was no holy creature. A demon of some sort Zadkiel would guess. He wanted to reply, but whatever he did, his mouth or the area around it was quite occupied. So Letha spoke for him, and he could try and get the blondes hands away from around his neck. I’ll wait outside. It pained him to hear that and first when she closed the door behind her, he finally got the girl pinned to he bed and his lips away from hers, “Letha wait,” he exclaimed almost panting. He looked over his shoulder to see the demon who stood almost next to them. He must know the blonde, right? He let go of Caroline and quickly straightened up.

“Mhmm,” it sounded dreamy and seductively from Caroline who shortly after sat up. She bit her lower lips, looking from one guy to the other. This was like Christmas Eve. “I would be much better with the both of you,” she said seductively and got to her feet and snaked an arm around both guys’ neck, before she leaned in to kiss Ajax passionately, leaning closer and closer to him.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 9:13 pm

Maya was used to chaotic things happening, but this, this was something else, and even if she found it quite intrigering, but she far from wished to join in on it. She had seen enough of this chaos for tonight, and all she wanted now was just to be here present with Howie. Maya chuckled a bit, he was right, Caroline was no longer his to worry about, not now when Ajax had taken over, and she knew he was the right knight to save the damsel called Caroline for whatever stress she was under. Maya breathed out and folded her lips a bit together, thinking; what did she want to do now? "See that is a fine question," she whispered almost against his lips. Maya was either very good at taking a spontaneous decision or truly bad at it, and honestly she just wanted to be alone with him. If it was just sitting somewhere talking, watching a movie, or show off some new dance moves she had learned just for the state of impressing the next time she saw him. "As long as I'm with you, I'm down for anything," she chuckled a bit.

Okay this whole situation had clearly pissed off the vampire, and Ajax wasn't there to figure out how so or why she was angry. What he was here for, was for Caroline's sake. Because he wanted her to be alright. He had never seen her like this before, and he had seen Caroline in her worst drunken days. This was something else. As the vampire also explained. "Fan-freaking-tastic," Ajax mumbled in a sight. The vampire left the room, which he didn't comment on. Caroline managed to come on her feet and place her arms on around each his and the other guy's neck. Ajax looked at the angel, with a 'what is going on' look, before Caroline leaned in for a kiss. Ajax took his other hand up placing the tip of his index finger on her forehead, making her fall asleep within a second. He quickly caught her, and bended a bit so he could get his over arm under where her knees bended. "I will take her from here," he assured the angel.

_________

Noa looked to him as she was gone playing the small tune, her smile growing bigger by the fact that it seemed like he had liked the play. "Thank you," she replied with a more teethy smile. Then doors opened, and Noa looked up, meeting Evelina, surprised by seeing her but gave her a warmer smile. "Hey," she replied welcoming, and would have loved to keep chatting with her - with everything that was going on with the whole Logan situation as well. "Uhm, I reckon I saw him down in the launch, check there," she replied and waved goodbye to Evelina again. Noa turned her head to Eric again as he complimented her play again. "Thank you," she responded with a grateful smile. He even mentioned he would love to hear more, "maybe next time," she gave him a smaller more sneaky smile, before giving him a small nod. "Now I believed you asked if we should dance, come on let's head down stairs. I want to see Eve get Dion." Noa got up from her seat, and waited for Eric to join her back to the party.

Noa went out the room, and walked down, walking into a blonde standing next to a demon she recalled remembering slightly. Erin dropping her drink, stepping back just quickly enough to not get her outfit ruined. "Seriously!" She exclaimed and looked at the shapeshifter, "watch where you are going," Erin ran a hand over her hair, raising her brow a little bit. Noa lifted both her brows. "Chill, it was a mistake, could have happened to just anyone." Erin raising her brow a little bit.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 10:28 pm

Oh, down for anything, huh?” he said with a crocket grin and pulled her a little closer “You see I have this new thing that I really wanted to show you, and I might even have rigged it up, just because I knew that you were coming today” he explained making it sound like something it wasn’t really. “But I rather just show you, than tell you, because that would end up running the surprise” but just as he thought that he could finally get some peace and quiet. That the party had taken a turn for the better now that the problem with Caroline had been solved, he could smell Evelina. “What the hell is Evelina doing here, did someone call the cops?” he said almost flabbergasted, why, why had he ended here!

I’m so sorry” he whispered and looked towards Maya almost defeated, nothing was going his way tonight that much was for sure. He walked in and just as he was about to turn around a corner to follow Evelina’s scent, he managed to see how Noa walked into Erin and made her spill her drink. “That is not what you want” he almost exclaimed as he turned around on his foot and walked towards the drama that was about to unfold.

Thank you Noa, let’s find a day to catch up” she added just before she walked out of the room and towards the lounge where Noa had seen Dion last, Evelina grabbed her phone and texted Dion that she was in the house walking towards the lounge to find him just in case that he wasn’t even there. Then he could find her, because she wasn’t about to walk the house that was three times bigger than her own.

Letha pressed her fingers towards the bridge of her nose as she heard what the woman tried to get the new guy and Zadkiel to join her for some fun. She had even heard that Zadkiel had asked her to wait, and she did – just outside. Because the image of him with the blond was imprinted in her brain and even if it wasn’t his fault. It was not a nice thing that she needed to walk around with. Nor was it helping the situation about any of the other things they were battling with now either. She just wanted to go home, crawl under some covers and hide away. But she also knew that was not going to happen. She even heard that someone exclaimed annoyingly further down the hallway she was standing in. Seemed like the best cause of action right now, was just closing the party. Or at least just go him, because she really didn’t believe that anything good would come out of it.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 11:04 pm

Zadkiel just watched how the demon suddenly poked the blonde on her forehead which made her fall asleep. Zadkiels eyes widened somewhat surprised. It was a nice ability to have. He looked up at the two-colored eyes as the demon said he would take it from there. “I- Thank you,” he said, quite exhausted. Clearly the two blondes knew each other, but him being a demon, he had trouble actually trusting the guy. “I hope she’ll be okay,” he said and looked towards the door Letha had exited, “I have to go. Thanks mate,” he said and patted the demon on the shoulder before he passed him and went for the door.

Eric smiled softly as she told him that maybe next time she could play some more for him, and right now she would love to see the woman pick up the guy she had been looking for and hopefully dance. He didn’t hesitate at all before he followed right after her. As Noa opened the door Eric could hear someone exclaim and a drink being spilled. Dang it. And the victim got mad, but Noa replied back. The girl raised her eyebrow a bit, which Eric noticed. Oh, how he hated that attitude. “Pack that attitude away, it was a mistake,” he barked in, stepping up right next to Noa. He was more than ready to stand up for her and right after her big brother came along to support.
Benjamin, who had just been talking to Erin, quickly got his temper powered up. He noticed it was Noa and the dude they didn’t know. “Just like the mistake about shooting your boyfriend?” Benjamin said, and just like Eric, he stepped up to support her girlfriend. By the smell of them, he knew they were both mere shapeshifters, nothing that he needed to give Erin more power for, nor take power from them, if things got hot. As Eric heard the blooddemon exclaim he wondered what he meant, but he didn't put much thought to it - he was sure there was a good explanation for how Noa had acted the way she had.

And just as Zadkiel got out of the bedroom he was just about to talk to Letha when he heard Benjamin shout some stupid words. It was way too overboard to go there, and if Zadkiel had lost his mind he stormed towards the drama and the first thing he did was to throw a punch towards Benjamin’s jaw. This being the drop for Benjamin’s temper.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 12:18 am

Maya's lips pulled up in a smile, as he pulled her a little closer. She raised her right brow a little bit further as he mentioned that he had something he wanted to show her, "I can't wait to see it then," she replied with the sweetest smile on her lips. Maya saw Evelina, she remembered her from that day with Sam. Her father and Irina knew Evelina. Wasn't there something about Evelina and... Dion? Maya's mind busy trying to put the puzzle together, from what she had heard and what made sense. It was first when he whispered, he was sorry that she returned to the reality and away from figuring out what it was with Evelina and Dion. Maya shook her head, "we figure this mess out, and then we will figure it out. I'm not going anywhere," she assured him in a lower warm voice, before she followed him inside. Seeing Noa walk into Erin, Maya already smelled trouble just by the way Benjamin started puffing his chest up - or maybe she was just imagining that.  Howie's comment made Maya look to his side shortly before they headed straight into hell. They already started arguing, and Benjamin mixed himself in the girl drama, throwing some nasty comment at Noa's way.

Erin raised her brow at the shapeshifter, "oh please, go back to the swamp, where you belong," she implied giving him a rather judgmental look, moving her blue eyes to Howie who talked to her. She lifted her hands up, claiming to not go into further fight. She couldn't say the same about Benjamin who went into protective alpha male mode, going straight for Noa, a harsher than she maybe deserved - Erin didn't know the situation, nor did she have the right to speak about it. It was rare she saw Benjamin this angry, wanting to believe he had every reason to be this angry.

Noa raised her brows a bit by Benjamin's words, taking a small step closer looking at the demon. "What did you just say?" No, Noa wasn't good at conflict nor violence, but this was her home. The tiger was protective of her, reminding her to stand up for herself and her home, and combined with the aura and energy that had been filling her up with confidence this entire evening, she was not just going to break down crying. One thing was being mad at her for things he didn't understand, another thing was bringing it up right here in this space - that wasn't okay.

The shapeshifter got slightly spooked when Zadkiel suddenly came flying in from the sideline, throwing a punch towards Benjamin's jaw, making Noa freeze completely and take a deeper breath in. Violence this close was something else. "Zadkiel stop," she managed to speak up with a slightly high pitched voice. Erin looking shocked at Zadkiel, what the fuck was wrong with him? "Get the fuck off Zadkiel," she yelled at the angel, just wanting them to stop. Maya sighed a bit, they needed a stronger word than drama at this point. Maya knew she could use her abilities to pull them apart, but it wouldn't stop them from throwing words.

Ajax sighed a bit looking at the sleeping Caroline, before phasing through more walls to get outside and happy that he had a driver to come and pick them up. No questions asked. He then drove got them back to his place, getting her to bed, hopefully she could sleep it off.

//Ajax out

Dion was sitting very comfortable in the launch, just sipping a beer by himself. Wondering what the noise from another room was. Standing up and walked towards what seemed to be a warzone - no he wasn't going to be a part of that. Nope. He needed to find Evelina real soon.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 12:47 am

Erin!” it wasn’t often that you heard Howie raise his voice or even try to insert himself in conflicts. Mostly because people never got this far when he was around, he brought positivity and nothing else. No this was starting to get to him, and he wasn’t about to let his night be ruined because his friend seemingly had forgotten how to behave!
His Lynx was snarling in him and ready to let them all know that he had had enough of this. “I think it’s time for the both of you to-“ but he never got further than that, before his best friend suddenly attacked Benjamin. What. Was. Going. On.

Noa, I want you away from here, go to your room or upstairs again, I don’t care” he looked toward Eric “You, get her away from her now” the territorial voice was not to be trifled with as he put himself between Noa and the two fighting idiots.
Maya, take Erin, and move further back - and please for the love of god stop, both of you!” he yelled with a powerful voice. Being a singer had its perks at times. This wasn’t some hero act for him to save the women from a fight. He knew many of the women here where more capable than him to fight for themselves. He just didn’t want any more to get hurt or be a part of this stupidity.

But before he could turn towards Zadkiel and Benjamin to see if he could get them separated. A woman had suddenly placed herself between them. The aura that came off her, was almost stronger than his and he was quite sure that it was a racial aura and not something that was part of an ability like his.

Letha was just about to say something to Zadkiel as he came out, but what transpired after, she had no words. With both horror and hurt she watched how her boyfriend choose to run towards his ex-girlfriend defense and throw punches. After she had just found him in a situation where a girl was all over him. At first, she thought about just walking out, drive home and pack her things. This was too much, way too much, but anger quickly took over. This testosterone idiocy needed to stop. Moving with her speed she got in between Zadkiel and the demon. Placing both her hands on their chest she used all her strength to push them apart.
That is, it!!” she screamed with only a voice that a former military woman could find. “You! Find another room to cool down, and you!” she turned towards Zadkiel “We are going home, now

Evelina turned a corner and ran almost straight into Dion, “Seems like I found you at the right time, ready to get home?” she asked and looked over her shoulder, she could help but just as she looked, she saw how Letha was already pulling them apart. If anyone could stop this, it would be her. Even though with her own ability she might be able to calm everyone down. But if she was being completely honest, she didn’t feel very safe and just wanted to get home again.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.
Antal indlæg : 164

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 1:14 am

This party had gotten way too crazy. Was this how people in Moonlight Falls partied? No matter what, Eric was sure that Noa would enjoy The Southside Serpents parties over this. Even her brother didn’t want his sister to be in the warzone this had transformed into, and told her to go to her room, ordering Eric to escort her. With no questions at all, he locked his arms around Noa and within a mere second, they were gone. Her hair may or may not be in order anymore from the speed he had caused to them. He knew that probably every guest here were more than capable of throwing a good fight, but he agreed with her brother – they didn’t need to be a part of this, not anymore. He stopped in her room with the door closed behind them. “Are you alright?” he asked mostly because such a ‘ride’ could cause some dizziness.

Girls were screaming for Zadkiel to stop, but he didn’t really hear it, caught up in adrenaline. The blood demon had lost it. His eyes turned completely red and turned to face the angel to throw a punch back, but before he could get far enough, some vampire placed herself in between them stopping his hit. The vampire started to command with him, which only made his blood boil even more. He put his hand on hers and started to absorb some of her power. She was not going to stand in his way.
To Zadkiel on the other hand, it was almost like a cold shower being told that they were going home. He wanted to go home. He wanted this night to vanish, just like so many other nights. He fucked up, he always fucked up. He saw how the demon touched Letha’s hand and immediately believed that he was going to hurt her – which was true enough. He got as close as possible to Letha and if possible he would try and pull Letha towards him, so the demon would lose its grip – but even though it hadn’t been for long, the demon let go and lashed a fist towards the back of Letha’s head. Benjamin was not going home just yet. He was just getting started.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 1:48 am

Everyone seemed to stop in a small second by Howie who raised his voice, Maya took a sharper breath in. See, this was more like the drama she was used to, but it didn't mean she wanted it to happen here. The boys should know better but the testosterone completely took and had her sigh a bit annoyed. Howie tried to get Noa's attention, but she was completely lost in the fight just starring at it, which made Howie to get Eric's attention on getting her up to her room. Luckily it seemed so Eric actually listened, and Maya turned her head towards Erin as Howie asked to take Erin away. "My pleasure," she walked over to peacefully guide Erin a bit away from the crossfire. Quickly texted Elena to get here, if anyone could get here quickly and get people out it was Elena. "For fucks sake, just stay there, don't make me force you to," Maya said quite bluntly to Erin, turning around as she heard Letha speak more loudly. Maya could hear the sense of authority in Letha's voice, and it so seemed like Letha was having things under somewhat control. Letha's voice reminded Maya of the military, which wasn't really a feeling she was fond of getting reminded of, but it was also a part of who she was.  

Maya returned to the room just as it seemed like Benjamin was about to throw a fist towards Letha's face, making Maya's eyes flicker with electricity and had they been outside they would have been able to hear the thunder roaming over their heads. "You got to be fucking kidding me!" Maya hissed, with a telekinetic grip, she kept the blood demon's hand from reaching its aim, and it didn't last long before she used her power to push him back against the nearest wall, not even letting him having his feet reaching the floor. "I believe you were told to cool the fuck off," she raised her voice and stepped closer. "So knock it off, before I throw your ass out of here myself, understood?" Maya didn't move her eyes from the demon, it took quite a lot of strength from her to keep him in place, making her push even harder to keep him there, but she knew her own limits - question was if she listened to them.

Noa barely had a say in coming up here before Eric had taken them by using his speed. She looked confused around for a second as she had escaped the state of shock, first when he asked if she was alright, she turned her eyes to him. "I'm fine," she breathed out and ran her hands over her face while taking a deeper breath in. Was that thunder she heard outside? Noa turned her eyes towards Eric, wondered what he thought about what Benjamin had said, if he even had put anything to it. Maybe he had just thought it was a drunk dude saying stuff because he was an idiot. She sat down on her bed and placed both her hands in front of her.

As he turned around the corner he almost ran into Evelina, a smile lighted up on his lips, as if his knight in shinning amour was here to his rescue from the young adult drama. "I'm so ready to get the heck out of here," he confessed and grabbed her hand to sneak out of the back door. No way in hell he was going to risk letting her too close to the crossfire.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 9:11 am

Letha turned around as soon as she felt the touch of the demon, he clearly drew out some of her energy, properly to use it for himself. She folded her fingers into fist as was about to clock the demon a punch in the jaw, hopefully knocking him out before he wouldn’t be able to control himself anymore. She had met a few of these before, and as she looked into his bloodred eyes she knew what he was.

Before she could do anything, she felt how Zadkiel was suddenly behind her, and her attention shifted towards him as he started pulling her towards her. With her attention shifted she didn’t even realize that she was in danger, and how a fist was being sent towards the back of her head. She just turned her head, to Maya hissing that they got to be fucking kidding. The fist was just inches from her face, and it would have made immense damage hadn’t it been for the very fact that the thunderbird used her powers and pulled Benjamin back with her powers. But before it happened, she felt how the knuckles grazed her nose and made small snap. Blood started pouring down her nostrils as it was broken. “You got to be kidding me” Letha choked, and pressed her hand towards the bleeding broken nose.

Howie was just standing there looking at the scene unfold. For a short period, as he saw out of the corner of his eye that Dion and Eve was almost bolting for the door to get out, if they were willing to just adopt him and just take him with them. But after a deep breath of utter defeat, he looked at how Maya made sure that Benjamin pulled back, he walked towards the kitchen and came back with some paper towels for the blood that had seemingly stopped flowing from Letha’s nose already. It was lucky that she was a vampire.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.
Antal indlæg : 164

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 9:44 am

She seemed to be alright which made Eric smile softly at her as thunder sounded. But something about how she looked at him told him that there may or may not be something bugging her. He watched how she sat down, and he didn’t hesitate to sit down beside her. “Hey,” he said softly and caringly. He placed his hands somewhat behind himself to lean a little back. He was still relaxed around her. His eyes looked around in her room, getting his eyes on her window. “You wanted to see your friend picking up her friend, right?” he wondered and looked back at her, “We might be able to see something from the window?” he suggested and placed a hand above her knee. “Or, if you got a speaker, we could dance up here instead?” he added as a suggestion. Just because two of the guests said some stupid shit to her, it didn’t have to spoil their evening. They could do everything right here.

It was like everything happened in slow-motion. Zadkiel could see everything before his eyes, and he immediately felt how he started to blame himself for how he had pulled Letha’s focus away – because she could defend herself. But the hero in him just wanted to be sure that nothing would happen to her – and now, all he had done, was cause her to be in actual danger.

Benjamin was so close to ruining the very pretty face belonging to the vampire, but a strong force pulled him away leaving him only grazing her. Blood started to flood from her nose leaving Benjamin wanting some – after all vampire blood tasted quite well. His back hit a wall and Maya started to yell at him. His red eyes kept staring at her, while his muscles tried to fight against her power, but only leaving his muscles to work in static. “Go ahead!” he yelled back at the thunderbird, even though he could barely move a muscle, and he could feel how she tried to increase the push she had on him. He was ready to fight until he died – because these people weren’t his father, and his father only kept him alive because Benjamin was his son, and because his father hoped that one day, Benjamin would behave. Never in his life he wanted to be like his dad, so why not just make other people do what his father wasn’t capable of. Killing him.

As fast as Zadkiel could, he hurried up close to Letha to place a hand on each side of her face, scanning her worried. “I’m sorry,” he said not even noticing how his own hand was hurting like hell, as if he had punched a stone wall on full power. Howie got closer with some paper towels and Zadkiel took them from him and tried to help Letha wipe the blood of her face.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 10:23 am

Noa took a deeper breath in, calming herself down as she breathed out, just closing her eyes for a second. The tiger still boiling with anger, not satisfied with not having been let out to make the enemy leave the house. There was a guest who was not welcome in this house, according to the tiger, and all it wanted was to make sure that the demon left. Noa on the other hand, just wanted everything to calm down for a second. Just for a second. Eric caught her attention making her blink at little as she moved her eyes back on him, Noa made a small shrug but got up from the bed and moved to the window. She had made it with a small sofa underneath so she could sit there and look outside, because she liked watching the stars whenever she couldn't sleep. Sitting here writing in her notebook, it was overall her favorite place in her room. So, curling up in the left side of the smaller sofa seemed so natural. She made a small nod, letting him know he could come sit with her. "Just give me a moment, I will be okay," she mentioned knowing she was very quiet right now, not really having the mind to find too many words. Most of all, she was worried. She didn't want Howie in the middle of a fight where demons and angels were in focus.

The young thunderbird wasn't having it. Far from and keeping herself in check to not go into the same blood rush was a challenge. He was out of control, and Maya didn't wish to hurt him, or a part of her did wish to put him in his place - but she wasn't that anymore. He wasn't standing away from her survival and life was more about just surviving for her now. But as he yelled back at her, she raised her brow lightly. What pissed her the most off was perhaps the fact that Howie had planned all this, been so excited about it and now people couldn't control themselves and tried to ruin everything. "Alright then," she replied and moved her other hand up to the front door opening it with her mind. Then, with she pulled the fighting demon off the wall, tossing him across the hall and out the door across the street. "Was that really- " Erin didn't even finish her sentence before she ran down the entrance and outside, across the street to check if Benjamin was hurt or not.

"We don't go back, we go find a place - come," Erin spoke with a more serious voice, blocking the view of the door so he didn't look inside. "Look at me, we need to go."

Maya moved her hand over the long blonde hair, feeling the slight strain of using her powers. It was always a fifty fifty whether or not they took a toll on her or not. Maya sighed a bit. "I think it's time you all to just leave," she breathed out an took a slightly deeper breath in, still looking outside making sure that Benjamin wasn't stupid enough to actually go back inside. Seraphina and some of her friends had heard some of the chaos from inside and naturally sort out to figure out what was going on. Seeing Letha with a bloody nose and Zadkiel down next to her, the front door wide open. "Zadkiel, what the hell is going on?" She sounded more spooked than she was, so much for him not wanting her to get in trouble. "I think we should go home," she looked at Letha taking a deeper breath in.

"I'm more than ready to go, I'm already going, come on, move faster, before they see us," he grabbed Evelina's hand and pulled her towards the outside. He spotted Evelina's car just as Benjamin flew across the street, and Erin came running outside to him few moments later. What a chaos. "Remind me to send Howie a get better basket tomorrow," he looked to Evelina shortly before getting over to the car. This was insane, and he had no intentions on keeping them here.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 10:48 am

Maya, maybe –” – ”not..”  he looked at how Maya sent Benjamin flying out the door. Howie sighed and walked out of the door following Erin that was saying something to her boyfriend he looked up and waved to Dion and Evelina that was sitting in a car, Evelina waving back “Might be a good idea, I’ve never seen Howie so defeated before” Evelina stated and then drove off. This wasn’t her battle, and it seemed like they had it somewhat under control.

How is he?” Howie asked clearly very tried not even looking at Erin as he squatted down beside the very angry blood demon “Let’s get you calmed down, and on your way home, sorry about Zadkiel, his mom coming back and battling with everything at home hasn’t been easy for him, but that doesn’t make it okay what happened – nor did it excuse your comment Ben” he remarked before pressing to fingers towards his forehead, before Ben could punch him just as he had done to Letha. “Breathe

Letha wasn’t about to start another drama right there and then, and just let Zadkiel help her, even as it was very clear that there wasn’t much emotion going behind her eyes. One of the many perks of being a vampire closing your feelings down, almost came like second nature at times. Letha looked towards Zadkiel’s youngest sister as she came in and asked what the hell was going on. She shook her head lightly not wanting to go into detail and a smile formed on Letha’s lips. Just as retracted from Zadkiel she could be right now; just as warm could she be towards Seraphina. “Going home seems like a really good idea, come, I’ll drive you Sera” she stood up and removed the last of the blood before walking towards the trash can in the kitchen. Her nose was already healed as she started walking towards her car parked outside the house.
Eric

Eric

Antal indlæg : 91

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 12:03 pm

She sat down on the couch by her window and invited him to come sit with her and he didn’t hesitate a second before he got up from her bed and approached her. Before he sat down, he took out his pack of smokes and his lighter and put it on a table within reach for both of them. Then he sat down somewhat next to her. He looked out the window, letting her take her time. He saw how the demon who had shouted at her was thrown across the street and how the blonde ran after him a short moment after. He couldn’t help but smile by the fact that they got their ass kicked. They deserved that, upperclass bitches. Right after he saw how Noa’s two friends sat in a car and shortly after drove of when Howie got out of the house. He knew he might have needed to shut his mouth, but he really couldn’t; “Do you think it’s Howie who beat his ass?” he wondered, not knowing what Howie was fully capable of.

Almost right after Benjamin had yelled at the thunderbird the door opened wide and he was thrown across the hall and out the house. The only thing stopping the throw was his back hitting a tree, which started to break. Benjamins body was fine though, but all air was pushed out of his lungs leaving him to close his eyes while tried to catch his breath again – but it only took a moment. Erin was almost hovering over him when he opened his now brown eyes. He tried to get back on his feet while she talked to him. He was just about to walk past her when she blocked his way and told him to look at her. It took a moment before he looked at her, still furious – but the sight of her was almost calming him already.
But then Howie appeared, and is eyes seemed to get a little redder. He asked Erin how Benjamin was and his eyes just stayed and stared at Howie. Every muscle in his body wanted to punch him so he could pass him and then run in and punch whoever stood in his way to get to the female vampire. He wanted to find Noa and put her in her place. He wanted to show Maya that he had more than enough power to throw her out of the game for the night. He was mad.
He didn’t care that Zadkiel was having a rough time or not, he needed a beating too. He didn’t feel like he needed to take his comment back about Noa shooting Zadkiel, but before Benjamin could hiss at him and tell him to leave him the fuck alone and give him a punch, Howie placed two fingers on his forehead. His tense face relaxed and his shoulders fell as he took a deeper breath. Calmly he placed his arm around Erin and let his gaze fall upon her. “We talked about a hotel, right?” he wondered, referring to what they had been talking about before they had attended the party.

Zadkiel heard how Maya told them all to leave. His eyes didn’t really move from Letha who just stood stone cold and looked at him. He was so sorry, and he knew that nothing could describe how he felt – despite the fact that he was still way too drunk. Suddenly he heard Seraphina’s voice call him, and he looked towards her. Things were just getting better and better… He nodded, agreeing to both his little sister and his girlfriend. They should indeed go home. “Let’s,” he said, and as soon as he knew that Seraphina was tagging along, he followed the two girls out to Letha’s car which was parked right outside. He got into the car and put on his seatbelt without a word. He knew he had done some stupid shit, and it was first when the car started that he realized just how bad his hand hurt. Luckily the booze dimmed it and made him very tired and within a short moment, he fell asleep – snoring.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 12:33 pm

Noa took a sharper breath in, watching as he placed the package of cigarettes, and how tempting it was to just grab the pack and smoke all of them, getting eased her nerves. Instead, she just looked outside watching as Benjamin came flying out hitting the tree, making her blink a little bit. Howie walked out not long after Erin, which made Noa wonder even more what had gone on. Suddenly, she just started laughing by the comment Eric made, Noa kicking Benjamin's ass. "No, trust me, Howie isn't kicking any ones ass - unless it's on the dance floor," she pointed out and lifted a finger in the air to make a point. Noa moving her head back outside again watching as the other guests left. What a night.

Erin breathed out seeing that it seemed like Benja calmed a bit down, just a bit, then the sound of footsteps made her turn her head to the side to see Howie there. "I will tell you in when I know," she confessed in a smaller sigh, this demon rage was just what her father always warned her about regarding demons. It was what she should be aware of and stay far far away of, yet here she was sitting in front of the demon who had her heart. But the sight of the shapeshifter seemed to have Benja's blood boil, but luckily Howie was faster and placed two fingers on Benjamin's forehead, doing something, and Erin could see how all the rage faded from Benjamin's face. Howie mentioned some of the Nelson drama, yes, she had heard a bit about it. "Thank you, and I'm sorry," she apologized in a lower tone to Howie, before turning her head towards Benjamin again. "Yes we did, and I think we should get going now," Erin breathed out and felt her shoulders tense a little less. Oh Caroline was not hearing the end of this, Erin and Benjamin should just have stayed at home. As soon as they were both ready, she started walking closer to downtown where she knew there would be a hotel for the night.

Maya didn't really have the authority to make them all leave, she didn't own this home, but she also didn't care, and she wanted them out before more chaos started to fill the area. This night had already been filled with enough dramatization for one night, so as she watched Zadkiel, Letha and Sera go out the door as well, she went outside. Needing some fresh air, while telling the rest of the guests to pack up, the party was over. Her head aching a bit as she looked around. Then sat down on the beer pong table as she had earlier, just leaning her head back to take a deeper breath in, enjoying the silence.

Seraphina was utterly confused about what had went on here. Yet, she was too tired of drama and chaos to even ask more about it, and as Letha mentioned that going home seemed like the best idea, Seraphina didn't waste a second heading towards the door. Seraphina opened the door and sat down on the front seat, letting the drunk brother get the backseat. Luckily, Seraphina could just sit in silence with her phone, check out the photos she had taken tonight to figure out which she should post on Instagram later.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 1:16 pm

He felt how he could slight lessen the burden that was on Benjamin’s shoulders as his powers slowly grabbed about the strings in his brain that was producing the anger and resentment they were feeling towards the people inside the house. Then they grabbed all the self-hurt and numbed the pain just a little. He wasn’t about to take it all away from Ben, this wasn’t his job, besides he only did this because he wanted them to leave in a peaceful manner.
Yeah, I’m sorry too” he mumbled as he got up from the ground and looked at how Erin and Ben slowly walked down the road before he turned around and walked inside. It was getting quiet; people were leaving music died down. Now all there was left was the giant mess left behind. He was already mentally going through a list of what needed to be done when he woke up the next morning. But right now, he just wanted to find Maya, curl up in his bed and watch a movie. Luckily, she wasn’t very hard to find as she was sitting on the beer pong table where everything had gone downhill from.

Hey beautiful” he said with a tired smile and walked towards her placing his hands on her shoulders and slowly let his left glide towards her hair and pushed some of the blond strands behind her ear. “Want to retreat to my room and watch a movie or something like that?” he asked and placed a slow kiss towards his temple.

_________

It was quick from Zadkiel placing himself in the back till you could hear the soft snoring. She sighed a little louder than she wanted as her fingers gripped around the steering wheel. Her pale blue eyes watched how Seraphina was quick to start looking through the photos taken that night. And not because the silence was awkward, Letha appreciated that Sera just kept to herself so she could think through what had happened. The vampire still opened her mouth; “So, how is things going with you and Ryan?” she asked with a soft smile on her lips as she turned her eyes back on the road. It wouldn’t take them long before they would be back at the house. Letha still remembered that every time she was over with Zadkiel to help out after Eden’s death, a young boy had always been there, almost like he had taken Kemuel’s place after their father had decided to take him with him to some kind of bonding trip.
To be fair this year had been a big pile of flaming shit. Nothing had really turned out like anyone had thought it would, and in under an hour she would need to confront Zadkiel with what had happened. She wasn’t looking forward to that.

After twenty minutes or so they were parked outside of the Nelson residence and Letha gave Seraphina a small smile "Remember to take care of yourself, okay?" she said and reached out to give her a hug before waving goodbye as Seraphina walked up to the house.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 1:45 pm

Maya had caught his scent the second he stepped closer, painting that sweet smile on her lips still with her eyes closed, at least till she could hear he was close enough. She watched his tired smile, and breathed out herself a little more heavily, what a chaotic night. "Hey there stranger," she replied with a still low tone still filled with warmth. She felt his hands on her shoulders, till one of this hand slowly tugged some of her hair behind her ear. His question woke her up a little bit, pushed her mind down another path that didn't include any of the chaotic thoughts that had followed and still was processing from few minutes ago. There wasn't even any sound of thunder anymore, it was just clear and silent. "Sounds like the perfect way to end the night," she replied as he placed his lips towards her temple. "I'm sorry this entire thing didn't end up like you hoped it would," she then breathed out and placed her left hand on jaw, she truly was sorry that he had spent so much time and had been so excited for this, and this was the outcome. With all the chaos that had happened with Tidus a few days ago, she hadn't even thought she would make it. Despite the chaos she was happy she made it here. "But despite the chaos, something good came out of it," she smiled at him tilting her head a little bit to the side. "Let's go inside."

_________

Seraphina looked shortly back at her sleeping brother and rolled her eyes a bit, listening to his snoring. Seraphina even consumed by her phone looked a bit up as Letha completely stole the attention by mentioning Ryan. "Well, other than his family not want to let me see him, or him see me - its great." She sighed a bit, it had turned into some twisted forbidden love affair, and she understood why he wasn't allowed to see him. She did. If anyone had killed Zadkiel and Laila was seeing the person, Sera would have lost her shit as well - it didn't mean it didn't hurt. Because it did. It hurt a lot and all she wanted was to cuddle up with him at night.

It didn't take forever before they finally arrived, and Sera didn't even dare to wake up her snoring brother, just shaking her head a little at him, looking over at Letha as she spoke to her. "You too - take care of each other, okay?" Seraphina wasn't blind to there being issues, she just didn't know which, but she knew her brother quite well. Then she walked into the house.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey - Page 2 Empty

Dance monkey
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter-
Gå til: