Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Dance monkey

Go down 
+5
Zadkiel
Elena
Howard
Noa
Stefanja
9 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Howard

Howard

Humør : Be patient with yourself. Nothing in nature blooms all year.
Fag : Drama + Dance + Language + History
Antal indlæg : 78

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyOns Maj 26, 2021 9:22 am

For @Noa @Zadkiel and @Caroline
Guest starring, Nia, memebers from the serpents, Aisha, Melissa, Benjamin and many more!

DATE | 5th of June
TIME | Around 8 pm
WEATHER | Nice and sunny, really warm too
ADRESS | Sea Road nr. 4
VIBE | Happy, optimistic and feeling good
ATTIRE | Howie Outfit & Nia

Fifth of June, and May had been one hell of a month for such a big number of people. School was ending and exams was either over or just around the corner. For some this would be their last exam before they would need to figure out what they wanted, of course some of the people here had already decided either jobs or the university. Then there were people like Howie that had no idea what the hell what he wanted. He had been scouted to start at one of the bigger dancing schools but that was in London, therefore he had to figure out if he wanted to move or just take a change with his already well going YouTube and Instagram career.

But for tonight! He was not going to think about it, in fact he was just going to have as much fun as he could! His parents had taken both his brothers out for a small trip around the world and wouldn’t be home before after a few months. Of course, both Noa and Howie had been asked to join them, but Howie didn’t really care for the forced family vacations, and he had a sneaking suspicion that it wasn’t only because of her brother that she wanted to stay behind. But only time would tell. At least his foot was doing much better!

He came out of his room and started greeting people down the hall as he walked to the main rooms, games were set up, the pool was open a DJ had been instructed to play all the best 70, 80 and 90 pop songs. This night was not something that was going to be forgotten, he didn’t even know half of the people that was here which always was a danger. But with his aura that was almost never a problem as in this kind of environment was when his powers were at its highest. People would feel how happiness and optimism washed away all their negative thoughts and problems. Which always had been why he had gone to Dion’s parties, because he was about the only person Howie knew that understood what it was like having a power like his.

Finally, he saw someone that he knew “Noa! Zadkiel!” he laughed as he walked over to them and pulled Noa into a half embrace “I’m so glad you came Zaddie” he said before he let Noa go and pulled Zadkiel into a hug.

_____

Caro, are you sure this is a good idea, there a like... so many people” Nia said with big eyes standing with a beer in her hands. It was kind of hypocritic of her as she had been the one telling Caroline that they should forget about everything for a night and just get out of their mind wasted. But, as she stood here at the party looking around at all the people, she wasn’t nearly drunk enough for this. “You know what, forget I said anything! Today is about having fun and getting better!” she laughed and felt how the whole mood in the room shifted, her eyes found a slightly smaller male almost dancing around his guest with a giant smile on his face. Was it him doing that? It had been so long since she last had felt this good.

ORDER
Zadkiel/Caroline
Noa
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Stefanja

Stefanja

Humør : My life is organized chaos.
Antal indlæg : 178

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyOns Maj 26, 2021 9:44 pm

The year 2021 had been one hell of a ride – but that was just how it was when your surname was Nelson. Zadkiel Nelson, the young handsome male angel, with broad, muscular shoulders defined jawline and dark brown hair, had needed some actual social life and had therefore been taking the weekend off to attend Howie’s party. By taking the weekend off, he had made sure to text his girlfriend that he was going to spend the night at some friends, partying and arranged that his sisters were in some kind of company – or at least he had managed to book Tien and Sebastian an evening together. Ryan, Seraphina’s ‘friend’ had a family event to attend to, so Zadkiel just had to pray that she wouldn’t show up. He wanted to relax, just for one evening, without needing to be concerned about his siblings being drunk, drugged or anything alike. The Nelsons was after all cursed this year.
Howie was his best friend, so of course he was not going to miss the party. Right now, he was standing in front of his former girlfriend Noa, whom he had recently reestablished contact with and visited a few times at her workplace – reassuring her that he and his girlfriend was alright, that she shouldn’t worry. And even though Zadkiel had arrived to party and relax, he found himself reassuring Noa that even though there was a case about an awful man going around, she could have a nice evening without worries. So, they talked about old movies.
Their names were called out and Zadkiel let his gaze meet his best friend with a wide teethy smile. As soon as it was his turn to get a hug, he held his best friend for a short moment responding with a calm laugh, “Me too,” he let go. “So, let me get this straight… You’re living at Howie’s?” he said, referring to Noa’s living situation.

______

She was finally back. Finally, back in Gaia – god she had missed it. Everyone she knew was in Gaia or in Moonlight Falls where she was right now. She had only just arrived a couple of days ago before she had heard that there was a big party in the weekend held at Howard’s – and of course she was going to attend! She had to make her comeback grand, nothing less could do. This was also why she had brought a bag, which she had thrown into a random closet, in case she needed to change into something more comfortable or festier.
“What? Yes, of course it’s a good idea!” Caroline told her childhood friend. She had already been drinking before they had arrived at the party, because there was no way she was going to be sober at a party like this. Her hair was loose, wavy and her body covered in a white and orange bikini and a comfortable matching hoodie and yoga pants. Her friend corrected herself which made Caroline smile widely. “Good, because I really need to get mingling,” she said felling how she felt even lighter that she already was. She let an arm swing around her friend before she gave her a short peck on the cheek, before she looked around at the attending people She pointed towards Howard with her pinky, since she held her mixed drink, “That’s the host by the way,” she said before she saw that the host attended a couple, hugging both. “Oh my God,” she mumbled, eyeing the angel and lowered her cup to her side – not keeping an eye on her drink. “Have you seen that guy over there?” she said before she shortly looked towards Nia.

______

“Eriiiiiiiiiic,” begged the blonde siren who had wrapped her arms around the fellow Southside Serpent member. She wanted to tag along, since he had told her, that he was going to attend a party in Moonlight falls – somewhere where Pearl hadn’t been before. In general, she didn’t get much outside of Southside since her legs didn’t really allow it.
“No, you’re not going to attend the party,” he said trying to open her hands so he could get free of her grip. “I can’t be your babysitter when I want to spend time with someone else,” he told her before he finally got out of her grip, almost falling. The siren fell onto her bare knees, and palms and looked up at the shapeshifter with tears in her eyes.
“But Eriiiiic…” she continued.
He stared at her, with a look which was clearly tired of her bullshit. “You can have a party here. I’m sure every serpent is ready for that,” he said before he waved at her, by bending his fingers a couple of times, before he turned around and started to run, and before he even knew it, he was running on the water in the direction of Moonlight Falls.
The siren wiped away the fake tears before she hit the ground with a fist. The fake tears continued to run down her cheeks. With difficulty she got back up and dusted her knees clean before she with short steps entered the bar to find the right hand of the Serpents. Without a word she just sat down next to her and laid down, so she rested on her lap. The right hand awoke from her dissociation and looked down at the siren, asking her what was up.
“Eric didn’t want to bring me to a partyyyyy,” she sobbed, clearly doing everything she could to get someone to bring her. Some might think, Dear Siren, why don’t you just swim? Which she would’ve done if she could. She had an injury, which made her very bad at swimming for a longer period. The right hand, Lauren, rolled her eyes of the shapeshifter who had left without the siren before she patted the siren on the shoulder. “Alright, Imma take ya’” she said lazily. Pearl, the Siren sat straight up. Lauren then exited the bar through the back door to find a shopping cart which she could put Pearl in so it would be easier to transport her when she got tired. And off they went.

Within a very short time, Eric arrived at the party. He ran a hand through his hair before he lit a cigarette standing in the front yard. He inspected the area a little before he entered the front door – with his cigarette lit. He picked up his phone, taking a draw of his cigarette while he found his conversation with Noa to take a picture of the inside of the house with the text ‘Surprise! I have arrived’ along with it. His green eyes scanned the indoors, trying to see if he could smell her, before he chose to exit into the back yard. It was something completely different than what he was used to, so it was slightly weird to watch all of these ‘beautiful kids’ wandering around. At least Eric wasn’t wearing his jacket here – but he still had his tattoo on his shoulder, though it was covered by his shirt.
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.
Antal indlæg : 132

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyTors Maj 27, 2021 4:50 am

Outfits: Noa, Maya & Elena

Have fun Noa, it's okay to have fun, she had reminded herself that ever since Howie had mentioned the party. With the whole Logan thing going on, it was hard to keep her mind from anything but that and giving up control to Zitora Cowan. Trusting she could handle the case. Zadkiel was right as well, she deserved a night where she didn't have to worry and put it behind her for a few hours wouldn't change any outcome. Their names were called, and she embraced Howie in the half embrace, before letting him greet Zadkiel. "Yup, been for the past years - and now he is stuck with me," she chuckled a bit looking over at Howie. She looked around, so many people coming in, and she had no clue about who most of them where. "Howie Howster," a voice sounded from a far as the short thunderbird bounced over to them, she hadn't been sure if she had a night in with Tidus or not but choosing to leave the trybrid and demon alone was sometimes for the best. "Hey Keel, nice seeing you again, it's been a while," she smiled at Zadkiel greeting him in a hug before turning her head towards Howie. See, Maya wasn't the biggest drink and party girl in town, but her natural chaotic amount of energy was just enough. "Surprise," she chuckled a bit before greeting Howie in a warmer hug as well, she hadn't told him she was coming, between figuring out if she could transform before and all that. It made planning going to parties hard, but she had figured it out by now.

______

Zadkiel had mentioned the party, and since she wasn't even doing anything other than stressing over what to do with her life - then why not go to this party? Elena wasn't shy for mingling with others, and she had separated from her friend only short after he had excused himself to talk to Noa. She felt good, like this extreme sensation of happiness just rushing through her and she hadn't even had that many drinks yet. She narrowed her eyes a little bit noticing two girls in the crowd, "oh my, if it isn't Caroline Hunter and Nia Lewis," she breathed out in a small laugh, as her smile lighted even more up. She hadn't seen Nia in ages, and Caroline, she hadn't seen Caroline in months. Elena looked over at the direction the girls had been eying just seconds ago, Howie, Zadkiel, Maya and Noa. "Looking at the goods I see, as usual," she chuckled a bit before gretting her friends in a hug.  

______

Noa looked at her phone as she felt i vibrating, and her eyes lighted up, while a small chuckle escaped her. "Excuse me," she said excusing herself to go and find Eric. She had mentioned the party to him, but then again, she also did text him every single day since they'd met. Almost every single day, the two days after the announcement that Logan could end up going free, she had been painfully silent. Still having yet to explain why, but right now wasn't the time for that, now was the time for having fun. It was easy find track him by his scent, and with crossed arms she finally walked towards him after making it through the crowd of people. "Hey there handsome," she chuckled a bit, not able to letting the smile follow from her face.
Howard

Howard

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyTors Maj 27, 2021 8:28 am

Thinking it’s more like she is stuck with us now, and by us I mean me” he laughed shaking his head a little “Like, if she leaves, then I’m going to be all alone with the vultures” he might made it into a small joke, but in reality, this was very much true. Her mother and father weren’t necessarily bad parents. But they weren’t very present, and it was always about how they would make more money or build up their dynasty for their kids. Well, he wasn’t going to stick around to wait to become them.
A voice ran out behind him, and the smile and glint in his eyes wasn’t something that you could misplace, ever since prom things had been a little bit different for the always single Howie. They might not have put a label on it, but as soon as she turned around and faced him after giving Zadkiel a hug, he pulled her in and placed a kiss on her lips. “A very nice surprise indeed, I didn’t think that you were going to show up” he said and looked into her eyes, almost disappearing in the blue.

So Zadkiel” he turned towards his friend with an almost insidious smile “I challenge you to a match of beer pong!” he didn’t even wait for Zadkiel’s answer before he dragged him along to the ping pong table that had already been sat up with the classic red cups.

______

Of course, you do” Nia laughed and shook her head, maybe this was a good idea. Just letting go for a night, forget all that had happened the last month. Nia took a sip from her plastic cup and looked towards what Caro pointed out to be the host, he looked so, young. Her eyes went down the cup and this had to be best punch she had ever tried. Weirdly enough, even as her family was almost as rich as this one, big parties like this wasn’t her scene. She had been so focused on her med school and skipping years at school because she was much faster learner and because of her ability. Nia couldn’t stop her snort as she saw Carolines eyes light up as she saw her target for the night, the vampire had to give it to her, he really did look good. “Ellie!!” she said with a big laugh before she could tell Caro to go for it, she pulled Elena into a big hug and then started laughing as she taught them starring at the four people standing together. “Well, Caro here has already decided she’s going to climb the tall guy like a tree” Nia teased, not that she blamed the blond-haired woman, but being maybe the only one in this crowd that hadn’t even had her first kiss. And as a 28 year old, she really was a late bloomer just living through her friends escapades.
Stefanja

Stefanja

Humør : My life is organized chaos.
Antal indlæg : 178

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyTors Maj 27, 2021 10:49 pm

Zadkiel couldn’t help but keep a bright smile as they spoke about how they were stuck with each other. It was quite nice that they had had each other for a couple of years. Zadkiel knew how much Howie’s friendship meant for himself, and couldn’t help but think that Howie was just about what Noa needed. “Better make sure she doesn’t leave then,” he chuckled. It wasn’t like Zadkiel could compare his childhood with Howie’s, though it had some similarities.
A familiar voice was heard, making Zadkiel look towards it. Maya. She then greeted Zadkiel, and he sent her a smile, “It has indeed been a while,” he said hugging the much smaller girl. She turned towards Howie and gave him a hug too. It was clear in Howie’s eyes, that Maya meant something to him, in some way. Or maybe it was just clear to Zadkiel – even though it was confirmed when Howard placed a kiss on her lips. It wasn’t like Zadkiel felt overwhelmed, but Howie and Zadkiel truly had something to catch up on. He eyed Noa as it seemed like the couple were having a moment – not that he wanted to do anything, but because he wondered how long those two had been a thing. But it didn’t take long before Noa excused himself, leaving Zadkiel as a third wheel, but only for a mere second, but he noticed how she lit up, and it wasn’t just Howie’s effect.
His name was then called and he quickly looked up at his best friend, “Yes, Howie?” he wondered, soon getting to know what he wanted. Zadkiel gave a jaunty grin, “Bring it,” he only got to reply before he was dragged along to the ping-pong table. He started to fill up the cups on his side. “So… When did you two start to date?” he asked, glancing over at Howie and Maya.

Caroline Hunter and Nia Lewis. It made the blue eyes search towards the well-known voice. Caroline smiled brightly at the friend who approached. But Caroline was busy checking out her prey. She had even picked up her necklace to fiddle with it and bit slightly in her bottom lip. She had already started her game, even though most of it was just a subconscious thing she did. Elena mentioned the goods, making Caroline pull on her smile slightly. It was true, she was eyeing the goods – quite obviously. Nia then mentioned that Caro was going to climb all over the tall guy, which made Caroline look away with a slightly loose jaw. “No I’m not,” she tried to defend herself, even though she couldn’t help but smile at it. She looked back at the goods, seeing how one of the girls left the group. She gave her friends her eyes again. “Okay, maybe just a little bit,” she said rolling her eyes of herself. “Do you know them?” she asked, looking at Elena, and bit her long thumbnail slightly. “Or you know… Do you know his name? The tall one,” she asked removing her nail from her mouth. Someone bumped into her, making her rotate slightly.
“Hey! Watch where you’re going, moron,” she sneered at the guy who didn’t even look back but just continued to walk away. The frown which had appeared on her beautiful face disappeared and she redirected her sight to the group she had been watching, only to realize they had moved away. She lowered both her arms to her side, as she tried to scan the area for her prey. Where was he? She looked back at her friends again. Such a hot guy wouldn’t go unnoticed for long. She’d find him later. She took a sip of her drink.

Her scent appeared, making him look towards her, and he slowly approached her with a calm and slightly jaunty smile, crossing his arms, just like her. His smile grew a little as she greeted him. “Hello sweetheart,” he replied calmly, allowing himself to go for a hug. “So, this was the place you were about to burn to the ground?” he joked before placed his smoke between his lips and started to find his package so he could offer and light one for her.
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.
Antal indlæg : 132

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyFre Maj 28, 2021 4:44 am

He pulled her back in and placed a kiss upon her lips that she returned in a heartbeat, leaving her slightly breathless for a second. "Oh well, showing up was definitely worth it," she hummed with a warm smile on her lips. Her eyes wandered to Noa who seemed to be slightly distracted by whoever was texting her, but she wasn't close with Noa so asking about it was too soon, even though Maya was curious by heart. Maya chuckled a bit by Howie challenging Zadkiel to a good game of beer pong. "Yeah, do kick his ass for me would ya?" she laughed a little still looking at Howie, before looking over at the girls clearly checking Zadkiel out, making her laugh a little bit. "I will be sure to kick both your asses later, I am after all a beer-pong champion Maya pointed out returning her gaze to both the guys before she let Howie drag Zadkiel off to the table. She really wasn't much of a beer pong champion, but she learned quick, it wouldn't take her many tries to get a good game going. Maya moved her head back to the direction of Elena, Caroline and the other girl. She was sure that by now, Caroline had undressed him with her eyes. So, she walked towards them shortly after.

Elena was embraced by Nia, it had for sure been way too long. Finally Caroline looked over at them, taking her eyes off Zadkiel. "Yeah, the tall one you are referring too is Zadkiel Nelson, he is a good friend of mine," she told as she breathed out. "And then there is Maya who you know, hey May," she smiled as Maya approached them. "You know Care, instead of undressing him from a far, I could just introduce you," the thunderbird chuckled a bit, "even though I'm pretty sure his girlfriend have an opinion on the undressing - " Elena chuckled a bit looking around, she hadn't seen Letha around here though. Maya nodded in agreement to Elena, before looking from Caroline to Elena, then to the person she didn't know. "Hey, I'm Maya," she held her hand out to greet the stranger. Maya had no idea Elena and Caroline knew each other, but then again, she wasn't that close with them, but close enough to find herself go and strike a conversation while Howie and Zadkiel had their beer-pong game.

He went for a hug, and Noa closed her arms around him, taking the warmth of his embrace in. The smell of smoke made her sigh a bit, as she stepped out of the hug again. Noa licked her lips softly, as the small laughter left her lips by the joke. "Yeah, thanks again for causing the distraction," she shook her head lightly looking shortly around them. All the nerves she usually had was chased away by Howie hours ago, rendering her to actually feel like a version of herself she hadn't been for a long time. "I better not, trust me on this. Howie has like the nose of a hawk," Noa gave him a warm smile. If they hadn't already been talking about it, her and Howie when he first had noticed the smell of smoke over her. Not to mention Cecilia had even noticed, and if anything she would rather not having those two given her a lesson on why it was a bad idea. So better just not, while she was at least in company of them. "Can I get you a drink or something?"
Howard

Howard

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyFre Maj 28, 2021 1:09 pm

Ay, ay MayMay” he teased as Maya told him to kick his ass, then to tell them that she would kick both of their asses after. “Ooooh, someone got bite, just because she knows how to pick up things much faster than the rest of us!” he laughed and shook his head, this already felt like this could have been the perfect start to the summer. Howie looked up while he was filling the cups with punch, a small grin formed on his lips as he pulled his shoulder “We kissed at prom, but haven’t really talked about what happens know, we aren’t all as fast as you, moving in with your girlfriend after what, two days of dating?” he teased back, if it was Zadie’s tactic to get under his skin so he could win, which he totally would do. Then Howie would play the same dirty tricks. He finished all of the ten cups and picked up the small light ball that they would use to throw.
Well then Campion, let’s see just how good you are” he threw the ball over to him, indicating that Howie meant that Zadkiel should start this round.

Zadkiel Nelson? She thought she had heard that name before, maybe it was the Nelson part. She shook her head it wasn’t important enough for her to try to sift through her mind to figure out why it sounded familiar. Nia started laughing as both of the girls joined in on her teasing Caroline with her new pray. Sometimes Nia wished she had the same confidence to just look at a guy and decided that was the person they were going to hook up. “Oh well, then might want to find another person to hit on, unless you think he is that hot, that it’s worth going for anyway” she blinked a little and then shook her head “Forget I asked” somehow, she already knew that sometimes Caro just didn’t really care.
Nia” Nia introduced as Maya held her hand out to her “We, Elena, Caroline and I know each other from Manchester, Caro here used to run naked down my lawn” Nia laughed teasing Caro as she got pissed off by a person that bumped into her. She took a sip from her own drink and looked around “So, what do you guys want to do? Just stand here look a beautiful people?” then footloose started playing and Nia's eyes lit up "Oh my god, anyone, dance with me!" Nia drowned the rest of her drink and placed in a small table before she ran into the crowd of people that were dancing and started following the dance moves she remembered from the movie "loose your blues, everybody cut footloose!" she sang and didn't even care who looked at her or thought about her. She was here to have fun!
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyFre Maj 28, 2021 10:06 pm

Outfit: Benjamin

Zadkiel smiled confidently as Maya asked him to beat Howies ass in beerpong. “It would be my pleasure,” he said with a voice at least as confident and slightly teasingly. He didn’t care much for what caught Mayas eyes, and therefore kept his eyes at the ‘couple’ in front of him. “Well I’ll look forward to compete against the champion,” he laughed. He knew he was good at beer-pong, but sometimes you just had a really bad aim.
Zadkiel chuckled lightly as his best friend tried to defend himself. So they had been kissing at prom and now kissed here too? There was definitely something cooking. And then he tried to say Zadkiel was fast? “Hey, hey, it was more than a month!” he laughed. The ball was then thrown to Zadkiel, so he could start. “Okay, okay,” he said and blew on the white ball as if it had any impact on the success of him throwing it. He loaded up his arm before he threw the light ball. It bounced right off the middle cup. Miss.
_______

Zadkiel Nelson. What a special name. Not many could be named such name, right? She wondered if it meant anything specifically, not that it mattered that much to her. She smiled at Maya as she approached. She licked her lips as Maya mentioned she could just introduce Caroline. It didn’t dimmer her interest. She lifted a hand to wave off the mentioning of a girlfriend, and Nia who suggested finding another target. “Well, I guess well check the relationship for any cracks,” she said quite confident, lifting her brows just a bit. She was not going to drool all over the boy or pressure him to do anything, but she was planning to seduce him. Lure. Beguile. Attract. Her surname was after all Hunter.
“Nia!” she laughed, slightly embarrassed by the story Nia told. It also confirmed the relationship between them. Nia then asked if they were just going to look at beautiful people, which made Caroline take a bigger sip of her drink, only to soon after getting asked to go dance as footloose started playing. She now emptied her drink. “Alright!” she said before she put the drink down and followed her out to the dancefloor. “Come on!” she yelled and tried to wave Elena and Maya in their direction. Though Nia was dancing some dance Caroline didn’t know, Caroline did her own dance, inspired from the 80’s, if she had to say so herself with some swaying movements of her arms and some and swinging hips, all to the beat of the music. After all, she had to do her best to get some attention, so hopefully she would catch Zadkiels attention sooner or later.
_______

He did a small side bend with his head to shrug off the returning of the joke. “That is what I do best. After all, I got your attention in no time,” he said with a glad smile. It hadn’t taken long for her to react on the picture he had sent her.
She refused the smoke which made Eric slightly hesitantly put away the pack of smokes – just in case she changed her mind, but after all, the package wasn’t further away than a simple question or hint. He took a small draw, before he blew it out beneath her. “You know, if you stand too close to me, he’ll smell the smoke anyway,” he reminded her. Not that he was going to force her to smoke, but just reminding her that the smell of him might be enough for Howie’s nose to catch onto. “Yeah sure. Show me the way,” he said, and would gladly follow her to wherever she was going.
_______

Benjamins had merged his fingers with Erins, finally arriving at the location. Caroline had convinced the couple to attend, even though both of them had been hesitant about it. Caroline had called them out to be a bore, which had made them attend anyway. “Just a couple of hours, right?” Benjamin asked, just needing the reassurance. It was a long trip for both of them, no matter where they stayed. He gave her hand a soft squeeze as he felt the optimistic aura affect him. This was going to be alright. He had even made sure, that he had been drinking blood before he met with Erin, just to be sure that the would have as much control as possible – even though it was very little. He let his hand wrap around her lower back as they entered the house, guiding her, but also following her, and shortly after got to the back yard. “Now that we're here, I'll make sure to find us some drinks,” he said, but waited for her reply before he would go anywhere.
Elena

Elena

Humør : -
Fag : Music + Psychology + Chemistry + History
Antal indlæg : 120

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyLør Maj 29, 2021 7:01 am

Erin outfit: Link
_____

Elena chuckled a bit, it did sound like Caroline had made a mission in her head. Making Elena think about calling up Ajax, it had also been a while since the four of them had been at a party together and all they missed where him there. The world was both so big and small at the same time. Maya turned her head to the side as soon as Nia did, and without a single second to think it she was all over the dance floor with Nia singing along and picking up the moves she remembered from watching the movie. Of course, her dance monkey was busy with the beer pong, oh well, she would just have to save him a dance for later. Elena shaking her head a little bit before joining in with Caroline, with a mix of whatever steps she picked up from the crowd, but mostly she just did her own thing. Elena danced closer to Caroline, "so what is the battle plan?" she asked with a slightly lifted brow, if anything she had played this game with Caroline before.

_______

Noa chuckled a bit before shaking her head, "I do know," she replied narrowing her eyes slightly, as if she was rethinking her decision. However, she chose not to, at least for now. She did only smoke whenever her nerves wouldn't allow her to relax and there were no other resources near to calm her down. And right now, there wasn't even a single nerve tense in her body. She felt free. He agreed to get a drink, so she nodded in the direction of the bar area. There were so many people here, she had only seen a handful of them before - some of them she even wished she didn't know who was. "There is a little bit of yeah.. everything, what are you in the mood for?" She then asked.

_______

Erin breathed out, it wasn't like social gatherings weren't her thing, because they were. She used to be the life of the party a few years back, all the stuff with her family had really killed her party mood. However, after getting together with Benjamin, it was like she had found the missing piece of her puzzle. Things were starting to make sense again, despite that she wasn't going to let her dear friend Caroline call her a bore. So, Erin had indeed insisted on them going. "Just a couple of hours, and if we don't want to go all the way back to Gaia, we just get a room at the hotel - sounds good?" Erin suggested with a warm smile on her lips. She felt the aura bless her, almost like an instant relief of all stress and worry. Almost like being around Dion. "Drinks, yes, that sounds good," she replied as they got to the backyard. There was a bunch of people, just like she liked it. Her blue eyes scanned the crowd, the people seeing Caroline dance with her friends making her chuckle a bit.
Howard

Howard

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyLør Maj 29, 2021 10:05 am

mmmhm, more than a month, whatever you say big guy!” he clapped back with a mischievous smile on his lips, then Zadkiel threw and missed his cup, Howie winked at Zadkiel “So much for being the champion huh? I’m pretty sure that Maya was talking to me, but don’t take it to hard whey I kick your ass!” Howie grabbed the white light ball and threw it towards the middle of the ten cups, and a small satisfying plop made it clear that he had gotten it in “Now that’s how you do it, drink up!” to the person that didn’t know Howie would may use the word to cocky or even obnoxious, if you knew him better you would know that the only thing he got competitive about was dancing and that was usually because he was competing against himself. “Chuck, chuck, chuck!” he laughed and waited till Zadkiel was done with his cup till he actually asked him a question that wasn’t just taunting.

No, but seriously, how is it going with you and the misses at home? Last time we talk it sounded like there was some issues that you guys weren’t really talking about?” Howie grabbed his other cup that wasn’t a part of the game and took a sip. Then there was the fact that she wasn’t here, that never really was a good sign, was it?

At this point Nia didn’t really care about boys, she wanted to dance and forget about the horrible month that may had been. Losing a patient, after accidentally promising that they would have a full recovery. Being yelled at by her boss more times than ones and crying in the locker room. Then there was the fact that she was very worried about her friend Ethan. But as she danced along with her friend, it was like everything faded away and she could just focus on moving her body.

She didn’t even hear that Elena asked what the battle plan was, because everybody by backstreet boys came on. She made a delight squeal and started singing along and dance around the three girls that had joined her at the dance floor. "these hosts has the best taste in music!"
Her eyes glided over the people coming and going, and her heart skipped a beat as a very tall guy came in what she could only believe was his girlfriend. Urgh, typical, why was everybody in a bloody relationship? And those that wasn’t, had at least tried or was very close to on. She shook her head, and danced over to a new drink station and poured punch in a new red cup.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyLør Maj 29, 2021 8:46 pm

He shook his head lightly as his friend still seemed to think it was fast to move in with a girlfriend. Maybe it was, but despite from the few, but extremely bad days, it had been alright – right? As he missed the cup, Howie was quick to ‘demand’ Zadkiel to chug. He took the ball up from the cup, shook the ball before he chugged the beer and finally turning the cup upside down, putting it on the table. He breathed out and looked at Howie as he asked how it was going between them. He shook his head a little as if it wasn’t the best answer that was about to be told. “Well, we both got a lot of work, so it’s not like we talk like we’re supposed to,” he replied and started aiming. “To be fair, I don’t understand why we’re still a thing,” he threw the ball and missed again. He lowered his shoulders grabbing onto the table, waiting for Howie to get the ball. “I’ve done some stupid shit, man,” he confessed before he straightened his back and tried to distract Howie by moving his hands around his own cups. “But you know… I love her,” he stopped his hands movement and looked up at Howie as he said it. He took up his phone, checking if Letha had written or called before he put it on the table beside the empty cup, before he started again with his distracting arm movements, “I’m just stupid,” he said with a slight chuckle.
________

What’s the battle plan?
Oh, how Caroline had missed and loved to her Elena say those words. A warmth grew in her and she let her hands found their way to Elena’s waist, dancing with her. “Drink. Talk. Touch. Undress and…” she replied, getting closer with Elena. Her last words being slightly breathier and sexualized. “Is she here?” she asked, clearly referring to the girlfriend of Zadkiel. She wanted to know if she had the competition right here, if there was a possibility that they would get caught and if he could get distracted. Everything would work much more smoothly if she weren’t here and there were cracks in the relationship.
As Caroline heard Nia shout a compliment to the hosts, Caroline let one hand slide behind Elena’s waist to lean back and throw the other hand in the air. “Everybody!” her body swayed to the movement, dancing. “Rock your body!” she started singing to agree with Nia, that the music was great. She took her arm down to continue to dance with Elena – feeling more and more sensual.
________

He smiled a crooked smile as she said they had a little bit of everything “A beer would do just fine,” he said following her, right next to her. His eyes and nose tried to scan the area for people. He didn’t really no anyone here, which may or may not be good. “So… Are you going to introduce me to Howie today?” he asked. Everytime Eric had the opportunity, he would’ve met with Noa, but meeting the ‘oh-so-famous’ Howie was nothing he had ever gotten to do. There had always been something in the way or him meeting him. But Eric had seen pictures of him; so even if she were hesitant about letting Eric meet him, he would still be able to get a glimpse of him. He was one of the hosts, right?
________

Benjamin himself was used to attend parties, but only to look after people, he never really got drunk or anything. He liked to care about people, and their happy mood always seemed to affect him. But this was a whole other level. “Yeah, sounds good,” he agreed, before he gave her a short kiss on her temple.
Drinks. Yes. He softly let go of her and got to the table with punch. Get arranged two cups and started pouring. With half an ear he listened to a conversation about one of the hosts, Noa. It sounded like she had been quite crazy a couple of years back, but for now he shrugged it off, took the cups and went back to Erin. “Seen anyone you know?” he asked as he handed her the red cup before he followed her eyes, seeing Caroline dancing close with Elena. He even spotted Aisha dancing with a guy who Benjamin believed was called Echo. On a bench sad the very quiet werewolf Melissa, who was probably overwhelmed by all of the positive energy.
Elena

Elena

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyMan Maj 31, 2021 7:34 pm

Elena gave Caroline a teasing smile, when she explained the battle plan, dancing closer to her. Is she here? Elenora clicked her tongue a little, not wanting to be the one causing distress in Zadkiel and Letha's relationship. But even if she didn't do anything, Caroline was likely to do it on her own either way. "Not yet," she replied, letting the music take control over her body. "But maybe, you should just let someone else distract you for a while?" Elena suggested as they danced closer and closer to each other. It was a long time since she had partied with Caroline, but there was always a series of themes repeating themselves. This being one of them. Her left hand finding its way to Caroline's waist and the other one on the hip, pulling them closer as their bodies just danced to the beat of the music.

________

Noa didn't waste much time before she had found Eric a beer and handed it to him. She herself had a margarita, letting her eyes scan the area as she took a sip, almost lightly chocking as he mentioned if she was going to introduce him to Howie today. It wasn't because she didn't want the two of them to meet, they had both heard stories about one another. Noa took a deeper breath in and swallowed the mouthful she had taken from her drink, before flashing a smile. "He is over there, at the beer-pong table with Zadkiel," Noa realized she had referred to Zadkiel by name, but Eric not having any idea who the guy was. "But once they are done with their game we can go over there," she confirmed while tilting her head a little bit to the side.

________

Erin's eyes scanned the area, locked on Elena and Caroline's dance making her frown shortly before moving her eyes away from them. She spotted Zadkiel and Howie at the beer-pong table, seeing Maya walking towards them after having bumped with Aisha and her friend. Her head quickly turned back to Benjamin as he returned with their drinks, and she took the cup he handed to her. His question made her chuckle a bit before she took a sip. "I reckon I would have more success in pointing out the people I don't know," she looked over the people again, so many different people and so many familiar faces.

________

She turned her head to the door to the backyard when a few more people wanted to join in on the fun. Or actually only one of them was known to her. "I should have known he would find his way here," she chuckled a bit looking towards the demi-god whom had entered the party. "Sweet," he clapped his hands together before walking straight to the beer-pong table where Howie was playing with someone. "How long did it take me to figure out? I bet its a record," he asked Howie with a big grin on his lips. It was always a bit more difficult to be up to date with when Howie threw parties - so keeping a score on how fast Dion figured it out had just become a thing. "Who is winning - or more importantly who is drinking?"
Howard

Howard

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyMan Maj 31, 2021 8:05 pm

Howie took the ball that Zadkiel again missed with, it was clear that something was happening with his best friend, not it would take a shrink to notice, it was so clear with how he moved around and talked. Maybe it had something to do with Howie’s ability to pick up feelings like he could and turn them into positives instead. “Done some stupid shit huh?” Howie said and looked at Zadkiel with a raised brow, that didn’t really sound like the Zadkiel he knew. But then again, it would take a special lady to even get to open up some of the many layers Zadkiel used to close himself of with. “Doesn’t sound so good when you don’t even understand why you’re still together” he said, just as he was about to throw the ball again Zadkiel said that he was stupid, and Howie had to stop and sigh a little exaggerated. “One day Zaddie, you have to give yourself some slack, like we all do some fucking crazy stuff, and we haven’t had half of the year you been through” he said and raised his eyebrow to make sure that his point got through “If it’s meant to be you and Letha I’m sure you will figure it out and everything will be fine” he then took aim and once again hit one of the cups “And that’s how you do it!” he said with a big grin. The shapeshifter changed his gaze towards the demi-god that suddenly joined them “Well you are around an hour late to party, so is it just you being a good guest and being fashionable late?” he said with a smirk “Zadkiel this is Dion, the man that throws the absolute best parties in Gaia, this is Zadkiel my best mate” he introduced them to each other as Dion asked who was winning “Well Zadkiel is the one getting drunk right now, so I’m guessing by your standards that he is the one winning?” he took in a deep breath and then turned towards Zadkiel “So Zadkiel, finally getting me to drink, getting kind of thirsty!

Nia is just having the time of her life, drinking and dancing
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyMan Maj 31, 2021 11:47 pm

A sly smiled formed on her lips as she heard that the girlfriend wasn’t here yet. It meant something. It meant a lot. Either the couple needed to get a breather from each other, or they trusted each other enough to let the other go alone to a party. There was no in between. Her eyes locked with Elena as she mentioned someone else should distract her. Their arms wrapped around each other, and soon there was no space between them. Caroline’s body started to get warmer, and she felt light and electric. Like if a power within her wanted to get loose. Her free arm unzipped her hoodie and she let it slide off her shoulders. Sooner or later she would throw it somewhere. The arm then snaked itself up to Elena’s neck as she pulled the almost equally tall friend closer, letting her forehead rest against her friend, opening her mouth a little. She almost felt like a dragon, how her breath warmed her own skin and probably Elena’s too. It didn’t take long before she went and kissed her friend – quite so sensually. Snogging her even.

Eric was handed a beer and he took a small mouthful of it. She almost choked on her drink as he asked if he was going to be introduced. Eric did his best not to laugh and put a hand on her shoulder, to make sure she was alright. His eyes did their best to ready whatever was happening. As it seemed like she was doing alright he let his hand slide away to rest next to him. She pointed towards a beer pong table, which made him look in the direction. Howie was easy to see from afar, and so was ‘Zadkiel’. He nodded slightly before he looked back at her. She probably knew everyone that was invited, so he didn’t put that much weight into the named guy. “Yeah, sure,” he said with a slight smile before he took a mouthful of his beer. He then eyed the pool and gave a slight chuckle. “You should’ve told me you had a pool,” he said looking at her. Clearly starting to plot something with the sly smile of his.

Benjamin chuckled a little as she reminded him that it would be easier to point out who she didn’t know. Benjamin felt the same way. He knew everyone. This was also what could make parties complicated. There was not a person they didn’t know and therefore everyone always wanted a conversation with one of them, but right for now, they had peace. “Well then,” he said and scanned the area once again. “What about her?” he said, pointing at a shorthaired brunette who seemingly knew Elena and Caroline. “I don’t recon I’ve seen her before,” he said and let his eyes travel, “And that guy talking with Noa,” he said pointing at the darkhaired hobo-looking guy.
Benjamins dark eyes followed Erin’s gaze as she mentioned a new arrival. Dion. The party was clearly just starting. “Well, you know there’s no party without Dion,” he chuckled. Hopefully, things would stay in control, just for a while.

Of course, the mention of some stupid shit caught Howie’s attention, but Zadkiel didn’t feel like he was ready to confess that he had hit his girlfriend. Therefore, he just licked his lips, trying to push the question aside. Yes, Zadkiel was way more open to Howie than to most, but that didn’t mean that he said everything. This being one of the things. Or maybe, it was just the environment. He didn’t want anybody to listen to Zadkiel having trouble with violence. He was the golden boy after all. “Yeah, no. It’s really bad,” he added shaking his head. He knew that both of them loved each other and only wished each other the best, but Zadkiel had started to wonder, if a relationship together had was the best for them. For her.
An exaggerated sigh made Zadkiel look up from his cups, lifting his eyebrows as his eyes caught Howie’s. He wanted to protest, and opened his mouth, but shut it again. He had nothing to say, because Howie was right. He should cut himself some slack in some of all of the boxes he had. But he couldn’t rest too easy knowing that he had been violent to Letha. It was ruining him, so to say. He had never wished to be like Marc. He nodded slightly, “Yeah… You’re right,” he said lowering his arms shaking his head a bit of himself. They would figure this shit out. The ball found it’s way to the cups and Zadkiel looked up at Howie, mouth open and all. “How the-!” he said before he looked at the mug again and took the ball from the cup. A familiar face joined. Howie presented them to each other, which made Zadkiel nod towards Dion. “Hey man. I think I’ve attended one of your parties once,” he said frowning a little and tilted his head just a bit. As Dion then asked who was winning, or drinking, Zadkiel saw it as his que to actually drink his beer. Howie then asked to get something to drink, which made Zadkiel lazily throw the ball towards Howie, while he was drinking his beer, making the ball plop right into one of the cups. Hearing the plop, he lowered his cup quickly, surprised that it had succeeded, “Drink ahead then!” he said slightly proud before he emptied the last of his beer.
Elena

Elena

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyOns Jun 09, 2021 9:33 am

Elena danced with Caroline to the music, losing herself to the beat as she smiled looking at Caroline who unzipped her hoodie and threw away. Dancing closer to the human reminded Elena of back in the days, when they had made the heads turn - oh how Ajax had been looking at them. Placing left hand on Caroline's hip slightly pulling her a tiny bit closer, still mostly using her own body to move close to her friend, and seeing Caroline had the same idea. They still got it. It didn't take long till Elena was pulled into a kiss by the human, and Elena didn't waste a second to return the kiss, making heads turn in the crowd as the dance floor got heated up.  Her free hand lifted up to the back of Caroline's head, deepening the kiss just before the need of air pulled them apart. A smile sneaking up on Elena's lips as she let her eyes meet  with Caroline's. Elena's eyes only left Caroline for a second to see where Nia had went and caught her at the bar getting a drink. She wanted eye contact with her friend to wave her back on the dance floor.

Noa took a sharper breath in, and moved her eyes back to the pool as he mentioned it. "Is it important?" She chuckled a bit, narrowing her eyes trying to figure out what his mind was thinking. Sadly, she had not been granted abilities to read minds. Noa tilted her head slightly to the left, still with her eyes a bit narrowed, "don't get any funky ideas," she lifted one of brows slightly daring, still with that sweet smile formed upon her lips. "In coming!" Noa pressed her brows together to the sound behind Eric, as Maya came running and jumped up on Eric's back. "Fancy seeing you around these parts of the world," she chuckled a bit before jumping down again. Noa looking slightly confused. "Yeah, we met each other few years back in Southside," Maya turned her head towards the beer-pong table. Seemed Dion had joined the gang. "Don't be a stranger," she pointed at Eric before bouncing towards Howie and the others. Noa shook her head a little bit. "I swear she knows everyone," the shapeshifter chuckled a bit before taking a sip of her drink placing it on the counter.

Erin clicked her tongue a little bit as she scanned the area for people they didn't know. She did know Maya, not that they were close or anything, but she did know who she was. And she didn't know the guy she jumped on the back off nor the girl he was talking with. However, it was the girl Benjamin mentioned  that made her eyes follow Caroline and Elena's friend. "Yeah, I haven't seen her before either." And then he mentioned the guy she had looked at two seconds ago, and got a name on the girl. Noa, so this was Howie's sister. "How do you know Noa?" Erin asked curiously looking shortly at the shapeshifter, not that it was weird he knew people, but it wasn't really like Noa went to the academy or anything - maybe they were friends, who knew?
Dion stealing the show for a second as usual, making her shake her head with a brighter smile on her lips. "That is very true," she replied taking a mouthful of her drink. Erin's eyes moving to the dancefloor real fast again still seeing Elena and Caroline getting friendly. Erin turned her eyes back to her boyfriend, forming a sweet smile on her lips.

Dion chuckled a bit, "always being a little fashionable late, it makes the greatest entrance," he turned his eyes to Zadkiel with a friendly smile. Nodded a bit when the angel confirmed that he might had been to one of his parties before. Dion smiled a bit brighter. "All good I hope," he laughed a little with a boyish grin on his face, then turning his attention to Howie to the answer on who was winning. "See, this is what I am talking about," he laughed moving his eyes towards the blonde girl bouncing over towards the table. He greeted her shortly before making his way up to the bar area to grab something to drink. "So, how is it going? Oh Zad," Maya couldn't help but laugh a little seeing how many cups already downed. "You are giving me a run for my money huh?" She placed the palms of her hands on the table shortly looking at Howie with a slightly teasing smile. Her blue eyes stayed at Howie for a few seconds before her brain yelled at her to turn stop starring, so she looked a bit to the side, seeing yet another familiar face. "Hey Zad, isn't that Sera over there?" Maya spotted the fallen angel in a smaller crowd behind Howie, laughing and taking selfies for their instastories. Maya turned her head back towards Zadkiel.
Howard

Howard

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 5:06 pm

Nia looked over the dance floor with her new drink in her hand, a real-life bartender too. What was this, jersey shore or something like that? She put the colorful straw between her lips and saw how Elena waved her over, she waved back and then made a small shake with her head, she was fine right here at the moment, just enjoying her drink and looking at the many people around. So many things had happened lately, so she also felt how she needed a small breather, she hadn’t thought how many people would actually show up at this party. Her eyes followed a man moving towards the bar area and for a moment she forgot that it was rude to stare. Okay how was it that this party just went from the most positive atmosphere, to double that and everybody just letting go and dancing like there was no tomorrow. She could feel it and slowly sank her drink, it actually scared her a lot, because she could also feel how it triggered the parts of her, she didn’t let anyone see. The one that she kept hidden behind the vail of magic in a necklace that hung around her neck. And the only one that knew, was her fake boyfriend – not even the people that she felt like she could call her closets or best friends knew.

Howie made a small dance move as he waited for Zadkiel to throw his ball that this time finally ended up in one of the cups “There we go!” he laughed and choked down the content of the red cup.  He waved towards Dion as he moved towards the bar, Howie liked her lips as she saw how Maya looked at him and lifted his brows before winking at her. “Love seeing me destroy Zaddie here in bear pong?” he took the light ball and aimed again, and once again he got it in. “Hope you can hold your liquor Zad-boy, because I’m not putting you to bed” he laughed before turning his attention towards who it was that Maya was pointing out. Maya was right, there she was Zadkiels youngest sister standing there and smiling. It warmed his heart seeing that she had come, he closed his eyes for a second and felt how his powers moved around the group that she was standing near and her. If anyone deserved feeling the powers of being happy, it had to be that kid.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyMan Jul 05, 2021 11:43 pm

Caroline was pulled slightly closer, which didn’t really turn down the volume of intimacy she craved. She wanted more. She wanted it all. It didn’t even matter if everything was given from her best friend. She just needed it. Now sooner than later. Caroline and Elena as usual quite like magnets for glances, even more when Caroline went for a kiss and Elena reciprocated it with the same passion. Nothing was stopping these two. They could rule the world if they wanted.

Caroline was high on the feeling.

Their lips were parted to catch their breath, but the drug made Caroline not think twice about what her body needed to survive. So, even though Elena looked away to watch for Nia, Caroline pulled herself closer to Elena to hopefully meet her lips again. The hand which was on Elena’s back wanted to travel down Elena’s dress, and if possible, underneath it.

He chuckled slightly, “Well, if I had known I would’ve brought something to bathe in,” he tried to convince her that he didn’t have any plans with the pool just yet. She didn’t really seem to trust it which made him laugh a little. “No funky ideas - yet” he ‘promised’ without saying he promised; because he already had a funky idea.
Eric noticed how Noa’s brows knitted together almost right after a well-known voice called out towards him. Eric tried to look behind himself, but before he managed to do so, the small blonde girl had jumped onto his back. He started laughing a little. His arms grabbed slightly around her legs so she wouldn’t fall immediately, though she jumped down on her own free will. Even though she was a ball of energy, he didn’t suspect her to jump right off the ground like a ball. “I could say the same about you,” he chuckled as she landed on her feet. He hadn’t even noticed how Noa looked slightly confused at them before Maya had replied that they knew each other from a few years back. Eric’s gaze therefore moved back to Noa, with a soft smile, before it was dragged back to Maya as she told him not to be a stranger, pointing towards the group of players at the beer pong table. She didn’t stay for long before she bounced towards the beer-pong table. Eric’s green eyes went back to Noa once again as she said that Maya knew everyone. He chuckled softly “She really does,” he agreed. He noticed how she put her drink down, making him frown a little. Since he only knew very few people here, he didn’t really trust people enough to believe that no one would try and make a move to an unsupervised drink. “Don’t you want more of it?” he wondered, postponing his plan. If she didn’t want more than just a few sips, that would be completely fine with him, but if she intended to drink more of it, he would prefer that she had her drink in her hand rather than leave it. But of course, his plan would work best if she didn’t carry her drink.

Benjamin looked towards Erin as she asked how he knew Noa. He frowned for a moment, wondering why she asked, “Well, we had a common friend,” he replied and shrugged on his shoulders a little, not wanting to go completely into details about Vanya.

//Fades for later usage //

It was quite satisfying to watch Howie bottom a cup. As Dion left Zadkiel gave him a greeting nod to they would probably meet each other later or at another party in the future. Shortly after, his spot was taken by Maya who had bounced right back to them, immediately noticing how much Zad had already had to drink. Luckily, he had his day of tomorrow, so he would be able to sleep out the hangover – or maybe he couldn’t even lay for a day, maybe he would just start cleaning the countertops in the kitchen. He noticed how Maya and Howie looked at each other, and he really had to shut his mouth to not tell them to get a room. He could almost feel the tension himself. Howie then threw another ball which hit one of Zadkiel’s cups making him cheer for a moment before he sighed, removed the ball and emptied the cup in his mouth. He put the cup down as Howie talked to him. “It’s no biggie!” he said and waved the topic off his shoulders, only to look in the direction of where Maya pointed. Seraphina? “Ducking hell,” he ‘cursed’ before he left the table with no words for the couple.
“Sera! Sera!” he called as he walked towards his little sister who was laughing and taking selfies and videos for whatever, she was working on, on her social media. As he got close enough he stopped somewhat in front of her, having a slight trouble keeping his balance with the sudden stop. “Sera…” he said softly, “Can I talk to you alone for a moment?” he wondered. He knew that it was possible that he could say something embarrassing, and somehow he had a feeling that something was being recorded live – so he didn’t really wish to embarrass her in front of all of her followers.
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyTirs Jul 06, 2021 12:43 am

It was a while since Elena had been out partying this much, and even now she still wasn't influenced by too much alcohol. The vibe from the host and Dion was enough on its own, how people were still standing in the use of alcohol along with this boost was a mystery on its own. She felt how Caroline's hands started to slide under the fabric, making it perhaps just a little too sober for Elena, and as well out of the corner of her eyes she saw what looked like Nia trying to escape. "Be right back Care bear, I need to make sure Nia doesn't run away from us," she spoke with a lower voice before sliding her arms down Caroline's to take them away from her body. Then she spun the human around to someone else, "here dance with her moment will ya, thanks," she didn't even hear the guy’s response before she was teleporting herself right in front of Nia. "And just where do think you're going?"

Noa looked towards her drink as he mentioned it, making her pick it up again before thinking too much about it. "I do," she frowned a bit, it wasn't like she didn't want it or didn't like it - the shapeshifter hadn't really payed attention to the fact she had placed the drink till he mentioned it. Noa took a few sips before placing it down again, turning her head because she thought someone called her name, realizing no one did she turned her head back to him. Noa took a step closer to him, placing her hand on his shoulder moving her fingers up to the collar that she gently corrected a bit, turning her eyes to him, flashing him a warm smile. "I'm glad you made it here," she confessed in a lower voice.

The thunderbird formed a sweet half smile on her lips, raising her brow a bit playfully. "Anytime," she replied to the question if she liked watching him destroy Zadkiel in the game. Truth to be told, she just liked being near him. Even if she didn't enjoy drinking, she loved spending time with Howie. Maya moved her blue eyes to Zadkiel as the ball landed in the cup, and Zadkiel picking up the cup to down it. He then turned his full attention to Seraphina, and before her or Howie could say anything, he was already headed towards them. Maya moved towards Howie's side, sliding her hand over the beer-pong table, having her eyes on the swaging Zadkiel trying to make his way to his little sister. "I should have kept quiet," she sighed a bit, before turning her head towards Howie. Maya tilted her head a bit to the side, taking one step closer to the shapeshifter and let her arms slide around him, locking her fingers behind his back. "It's quite the gathering huh?" She mentioned still with the same low tone in her voice, not taking her eyes off his.

Seraphina put her phone down and turned her attention to her older brother as he called her name. "Zadkiel?" She almost sounded surprised, using his full name and not just his nickname. Seraphina got eye contact with one of her friends, lifting a finger up to sign they just needed to give her a few moments to talk to him. "Sure," she breathed out and nodded to the right where she began to walk, so he could talk to her alone. "What are you doing here? "She asked, it wasn't like they knew where each other were going these days - because he didn't live at home. And Seraphina had so much time to work on her social media after not being allowed to see Ryan, the good thing was she could save up for that apartment she wanted.
Howard

Howard

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 5:55 pm

This overwhelming feeling of wanting blood was weighing her down, and she needed to get out of there. She couldn’t remember the last time that she had been so overwhelmed with hunger. With shaking fingers, she pulled out her phone and found Clay’s number. She wanted to call him, but as if she only noticed it now, it would be too loud to understand anything. Hopefully he would see if she texted him.

Hey, I’m at a party in Moonlight falls, The King Quarter, I might be in trouble, do you think you might have time to help me?

She deleted some of what she had written not knowing what the right thing would be to say or text. How the hell, no, she needed to be stronger than that. He had told her that she could ask him for help, and since no one else knew about her transformation she had to reach out to someone. Even if he had told her that she needed to tell someone – anyone really. Other than him what had transpired.

Hey, I’m at a party in Moonlight falls, The king Quarter. I’m in trouble, and I need help, please call me

Before she could change her mind, she pressed send and put her phone away and started walking towards the way out. She needed to get out before things could or would get ugly.
Nia made a small yelp as Elena suddenly stood in front of her. How the hell had she come over so fast, hadn’t she just been dancing, or more correctly would be saying grinding together with Caroline. “You scared me!” Nia exclaimed and put a hand towards her chest. “I need to get out” she said and could feel how her body felt clammy and somewhat warm. As warm as her cold body could get. “Yeah, I need to get out of here, now” she whispered a little scared of the overwhelming feeling raging through her body and pushed beside Elena to get towards the exit once again.

Howie rolled his eyes as Zadkiel turned into his protective older brother persona and started swaying over towards Seraphina. “What does he think he are doing?” he said and made a small sigh, yet the smile on his lips didn’t disappear. The warm dark eyes removed themselves from his best friend trying to get over to his sister, towards the thunderbird standing beside him. His arm glided around her shoulder and turned them around, so he was sitting on the bear pong table with a small smirk on his lips, as he pulled Maya a little closer towards him, by placing his legs on either side of her. “It’s fine, let him dig his own grave, if he really wants to try to play protective bear right now, in the end it’s not going to hurt anyone” Howie told her with a soft smile on his lips as he looked into her piercing blue eyes. She really had some of the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen.
It is?” he whispered, and you could tell some cheesy remark would leave his lips any moment. “Couldn’t really tell, when there is only one person that has my full attention” his arms folded around her waist and pulled her even further towards him so he could place a kiss towards her lips.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 10:45 pm

Elena suddenly took Caroline's hands and spun her around, only to leave her dancing with the nearest person. The person who caught Caroline was a slightly taller brunette who looked like someone she had missed almost as much as she had missed Ajax. She looked like Elenora. The hunter who had saved her and taught her a few useful things. Caroline didn't think much of what she was doing, because this seemed like a complete doubleganger of Elenora. She swung her arms around the lean lady and started to kiss her passionately. The brunette tried to push Caroline away, irritated by the sudden kiss. "What are you d-" she was interrupted by another kiss. The werewolf growled and tried to create distance between them and before she knew of it she stood by the bar and rubbed the human off on the demigod with the party-aura. "Take care of her, will ya?" the werewolf begged and without even asking she left her there and ran away as fast as possible.
Caroline on the other hand placed her hands on the tall tanned guys chest and looked up with heavy eyelids. "Hello," she greeted seductively, letting her right hand slide up towards the back of his neck.

Eric smiled softly as she picked up her drink. He didn't want to risk anything, and neither should she - or that was just his opinion. When he had been invited, how could he be sure that there wasn't anyone else with a criminal background attending? And truth be told, someone who drugged girls at a party didn't even need to have a background with crimes. It could be almost anyone - even a lonely dude with glasses. She took a couple of sips of the drink before she put it down again, making him raise his left brow a bit.
She looked away shortly, making him take a sip of his drink before he lowered his drink when she looked back and approached him, making him smile a slightly boyish smile. He couldn't help but be happy whenever they spend time together. She placed a hand on his shoulder and started to work on the messy collar. "I'm glad you invited me," he chuckled softly and with slow movements made his hands find the way to her black dress' waistline. The weight of his hands which interlocked on her back was an invitation for her to get closer if she wanted to. "It suits you, you know," he complimented her, hinting to her dress, but also all of her. He liked how whenever he was around she had a smile on her lips.

They got some distance from her friends and she asked what he was doing there. He frowned and shook his head. "No-no... Seraphina, I-," he shut his mouth for a moment trying to koordinate his words. "I am having a day off... And I can't drive right now... I'm not able to keep and eye on you and... As you know I want to be sure nothing happens to you - I can't let that happen again" words were just spilling out of his mouth and he didn't really know what he was saying, but he wished for her to be safe, and he wished for her to know that he couldn't rest his soul if he had to look after her.

Sidst rettet af Zadkiel Ons Jul 07, 2021 11:35 pm, rettet 1 gang
Maya

Maya

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 11:34 pm

Suddenly a girl was dropped in front of the demi-god standing close to the bar area getting himself a drink. Usually he was self-serving, and good at just getting himself whatever her wanted. Caroline was placed in front him, and she looked like someone who was better served at getting a trip home, rather than keep partying on. "Okay," he spoke with a more deep b flat tone, clearly not wanting to be hanging on to the responsibility of the human. Dion lifted his arms out thereby blocking her arms from locking around his neck. "Sorry Care, not tonight," he shook his head lightly at her. Dion moved his hand to her back guiding her with him, wanting to get her on a taxi, but of course there was some idiot almost walking into them, so Dion pulled her a little to the side, perhaps not counting the lack of balance the human had, and before he could catch her the splash sounded. One Caroline in the pool, and Dion sat down by the edge, reaching his hand out for her to grab. "I'm so sorry."

Elena frowned a bit looking at how distressed Nia looked, not liking her friend not feeling right. Why did she need to get out of here? Elena frowned a bit and folded her lips together, not taking eyes of Nia. Had she been drinking too much, seen someone she thought was dangerous? Elena knew a little about fearing running into some people, so paranoia was nothing new to Elena. "Are you okay? You know I can just take you home if you want to, right? But if there is someone or something bothering you, you can tell me, okay?" Elena tried to keep her eyes locked with Nia's, wanting her to know that she could be trusted, still even if they hadn't seen each other in what felt like ages.

Noa smiled warmly at him when he mentioned he was happy that she had invited him. Howie had mentioned one to many times in a teasing manner who she was texting, especially whenever he needed to get his mind off his exams. Noa took a slightly deeper breath in as she felt his hands on her waistline, feeling how his hands locked behind her back, making her step closer towards him. Her slightly shy smile rose on her lips as he complimented her. "Why thank you," she responded looking up into his eyes, for a moment not caring about the rest of the world.

"It's just a classic Zadkiel being Zadkiel, but also just the eldest sibling instinct," Maya chuckled a bit. She had herself taken that instinct quite to heart regarding Katelyn as well, so she sort of understood why Zadkiel just wanted to make sure his sister was alright. But also thought he perhaps should let her have some fun, but she quickly let go of that thought as his arm glided around her shoulder, so he turned them around. Maya's blue eyes locked with his as he pulled her closer while he was sitting on the beer-pong table. Her arms sliding over his shoulders, standing as close to him as possible. Maya's mind quickly reminded on Zadkiel again, even if Howie had been able to slow down the train of thoughts for a second. But looking into those deep dark brown eyes, she was so quickly lost in his eyes once again, feeling how her breath was slowly taken away. But she wasn't unsure where they stood anymore, she just knew one of them or both of them had to make a move. Speak their mind about what they wanted. Maya raised her brow a little bit by his last comment, letting that bright  smile curl up on her lips as he folded his arms around her waist, keeping her close. His lips once again placed on hers, and she returned it, letting the left hand that was on around his shoulder move to the back of his head.

The fallen angel took a deeper breath in and crossed her arms a bit, acting more like the oldest sibling rather than the youngest. He was clearly drunk, which made her frown a bit - perhaps he was the one who needed to get a ride home. "You don't need to drive? I'm doing just fine by myself Zadkiel," Seraphina assured her over protective big brother - not that she blamed him after everything that had happened. "Zadkiel. I will be fine, I'm just hanging out with some friends, we aren't even drinking that much," she hoped she could convince his drunk mind that she was able to take care of herself.
Howard

Howard

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 11:59 pm

Nia clenched her hand around her phone, right now she wished she was back at the hospital in the room filled with puppies that Clay had taken her too after that horrible day at the hospital. That night where she hadn’t been able to save his sister. Why was it, that he was still talking to her? Confused, she looked towards Elena as she started to ask her if she was okay, or if there was something she could do for her.

Nia didn’t know what if she needed to be honest. Elena smelled so good it was distracting her even more. “Something” she explained and bit down her lip, before she put her hand into a fist and hoped that the hard pressing of her fingernails into her soft skin was enough to pull her out of what was happening. A splash of water was heard, and she looked over her shoulder and saw a man standing by the pool trying to figure out if Caro needed help by getting up from there again.
I’m sorry” she mumbled, and tried to get past Elena, out, that was all she could think about. She didn’t even have time to help her friend with the mess she was in. Not when she was in more danger to people by staying.

He pulled Maya into an even tighter hug while their lips were pressing towards each other. It didn’t really help with by the fact that both Dion and his own powers was mixing creating this energy, that just made everything seem much easier and lighter to give into once deepest desires. “You know Maya” he mumbled towards her lips as he finally pulled away, opening his eyes looking at her lovingly. It was clear that he was about to say something as he heard splashes and some commotion happening from the garden area.
Sorry, maybe I should check it out” he sighed pressing his brows together and softly pushing Maya a little back so he could get up from the table. “Hey Zadkiel! Give me a hand, yea?” he yelled as loud as he could and made a wave towards the garden after he got his best mates attention. This was also a good way of getting him away from his sister, that clearly didn’t seem like she was having, whatever it was Zadkiel was trying to serve to her.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 12:30 am

Caroline wasn’t allowed to do what she wanted – not tonight clearly. His aura didn’t help with her overall state of mind. Too influenced to think straight. To walk straight. So, before she even knew of it, Dion started to pull her somewhere. Her mind immediately forgot that he had said no, and not tonight and therefore believed that they were on their way to a bedroom, to please both of them. Someone quickly walked pass them, and Dion tried to make sure non of them collided, but he failed as soon as Caroline lost her balance.
As if it was happening in slow-motion, she tripped and her arms whirled around like a windmill, trying to catch her balance, but soon her head was underwater. As soon as she managed to get her head above the water, she redirected her hair a bit and looked straight up at Dion. He apologized and reached out to help her up. She smirked confidentially and swam closer, even though the jogging pants made it difficult to swim, weighing her down. “Come get me,” she teased and tried to grab his hand so she could try and pull him into the water with her – chances were that she either missed or was too weak, compared to him, to even pull the prank.

She stepped closer, which didn’t in any way lessen his smile. He could get lost in the blue eyes she carried. Even though somewhere at the party, he could hear someone trip into the pool, he didn’t move his gaze away from her. He couldn’t help but think though every conversation they had had, and how he felt like he knew her in so many ways. The energy from around them clearly took its toll on Eric. He was in not used to these feelings someone empowered. So, before he knew of it he leaned in to place a passionate kiss towards her lips.

Zadkiel frowned slightly by Seraphina’s words. No, she didn’t quite get what was happening. Someone well in the pool, but Zadkiel had more important things to do right now, than check after someone else. He needed to be sure that Seraphina wouldn’t get into trouble. I will be fine. He was just about to protest when he heard Howie call for his help. Shortly he looked towards Howie figuring out what everything was about, before he looked back at Seraphina. “Promise me,” he said somewhat seriously. As soon as she had responded he would turn around to approach Howie and the pool. Another splash was heard, making Zadkiel hurry a bit more. He hurried so much that when he wanted to stop right next to Howie, his shoes didn’t agree and he slid all the way out into the pool with the two others. With some quick movements a short moment of soberness hit him and he got to the surface seeing how Dion and someone else were in the pool. Therefore he swam closer to get a hold on the girl. Dion was a big strong man who could take care of himself and others. Just like Zadkiel. The girl didn’t seem to resist getting carried in his arms, and therefore Zadkiel easily got out of the pool with her and approached Howie, with the girl clinging around his neck. “Do you think we can get her some dry clothes?” he suggested. He could actually walk straight and talk somewhat normally – for now.
Maya

Maya

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 8:41 am

Mixed with the strong aura of both Dion and Howie, Maya was happy she had made the choice not to drink, and it was also rare she felt this delighted. All this energy manifesting affecting people into letting go of all the stress and chaos of the day. You know Maya, she tilted her head a little when she heard the splash, just like Howie she turned her attention to whatever that was. "Yeah," she breathed out and nodded to confirm perhaps it was best he checked it out. They couldn't really have anyone drowning at a party either way, even if it meant she would have to steal his attention back at some point. But Maya wasn't in a rush, she wasn't desperate, so she took his seat at the beer pong table, letting Howie get Zadkiel's attention regarding what was going on at the pool. By the scent of it, Maya could already smell Caroline had been the one to fall in, which made her shake her head briefly.

She looked to the side as Elena came closer, asking Maya if she had seen Caroline somewhere. Maya was just about to reply when Elena picked up what must have been Zadkiel's phone from the table. There was an incoming call from Letha, and Elena looked around she couldn't even see Zadkiel. So, she took the phone, "hey Letha. It's Elena, yeah.. uhm. I - I don't know where he is," she looked around landing her eyes on Maya, "the pool," Maya tried to whisper to help Elena. Elena covered the phone a little as if Letha wouldn't be able to hear her, which she knew she would, but she tried. "What is he doing at the pool? Jesus christ he must be wasted," she sighed a bit then removing her hand from the phone. "Maybe you should just come get him." Elena then hung up and started her new search to find Caroline.

Maya kept seated just observing the other guest, lifting a glass of beer smelling it a bit before putting it down again. She didn't need it. Maya could hardly reach the ground from where she was sitting, so legs just kept dangling back and forth.

Dion should have seen it coming, it was an old trick and suddenly he had fallen for it and was now facing the pool water. Any day few months back, he would have had a party out of it - yet something had changed. Dion shook his head a bit, before swimming towards the pool edge looking up at all the attention they got, and Zadkiel came running with his hero hair and everything in check - till he slipped and in the pool he ended. Dion placed his hands on the edge and lifted himself up and turned around, so he was sitting by the edge. Getting up on his feet he wanted to help if the angel needed it with getting the girl up from the water. As Zadkiel moved inside to get the girl some clean clothing Dion looked to Howie's side, "I know where the sauna is," he chuckled, might as well use it to get dry.

Noa couldn't help but chuckle a bit by someone having fallen into the pool, she just wondered who it was. But Eric pulling her thoughts of that subject to the side, as he leaned in. Noa closed her eyes metting him on the way, letting their lips meet, she reciprocated the kiss. Just by the way he held his arms around her, holding her close, while kissing her so passionate, it made her feel safe and completely venerable to him. It felt like they could stay here through all time and eternity, and yet they both knew they had to release the lip lock, so she did. “That was… that felt amazing…” Noa stumbled for words, as she slowly opened her eyes meeting his again.
Howard

Howard

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 10:03 am

What happened couldn’t have been scripted better, even if it had been in a movie. How Zadkiel tried to run to everyone’s rescue only to fall flat on his back, literally.
Howie stopped up and closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath. Both for not rolling his eyes and giving a loud sigh, or just starting to laugh over the absurdity of this. Caroline looked like she was in heaven as she folded her arms around Zadkiel and let him drag her out of the pool without much resistance.

Yeah, might be the safest place to be right now” Howie laughed as Dion told him he knew where the sauna was “Just don’t hide out in there, don’t want to call an ambulance because you got a heatstroke” then Zadkiel came towards him, asking if there was a change, they could get Caroline some dry clothes. But before he could answer he looked towards the kitchen where he had full view because of the giant glass windows. Only to see his sister standing there, getting her face eaten off by a dude he didn’t know.

Oh, for fuck shake” Howie exclaimed, okay one thing at a time. He waved Zadkiel with him, this needed to be done fast. His parents’ section of the house, they had their own entrance to the garden making it a little easier instead of walking through the house filled with people. “Alright, she can just take some of my mother’s clothes, they look like they are the same size, and maybe if you can get her to go to sleep, she looks like someone that just needs to cool down” Howie mumbled, totally occupied with something else he didn’t really look at how Caro was behaving in the arms of the boy she had, had her eye on since she had stepped through the door. “I need to take care of something!” Howie then explained and half ran towards the party to find Noa and who ever that boys name was.

She looked at the pregnancy test.
Postive. Then there was the saying, that you could never rely on just one. But ten of them were lying on the bathroom counter. This couldn’t be happening; they weren’t ready for this! Of course, she could just wait for him to come home, but for the first time she knew that the only person she wanted and needed to talk to was Zadkiel. So, before she could stop herself, she grabbed her phone and unlocked it. Her fingers hovered over his name, could she really ruin his night like this? Or what if he became happy?
No, she needed to talk to him.

The phone rang, and after a couple of seconds she was wondering if he would even be able to hear the phone at the party before someone picked it up. “Elena?” she said and pressed her fingers towards her forehead. “Do you know where Zadkiel is, I need to talk to him?
I don’t know where he is. He had left his phone somewhere or with Elena without her knowing? That didn’t sound like him at all. But as she heard the whispering voices talking about him in the pool and he was wasted, it didn’t even take Elena’s voice telling her that maybe she should just come and get him. “Yeah, yeah that sounds like a good idea, thank you” Letha answered and hung up. She quickly threw the test into the trash grabbed a jacket, her bag and then last her car keys before she almost bolted from the door.
She sat into the car and remembered just how long it was, she drove towards one of the portals so she could get there even faster.
Sponsoreret inhold

Dance monkey Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dance monkey   Dance monkey Empty

Dance monkey
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter-
Gå til: