Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You break yourself trying to bend yourself

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

You break yourself trying to bend yourself Empty
IndlægEmne: You break yourself trying to bend yourself   You break yourself trying to bend yourself EmptyOns Maj 26, 2021 6:06 am

LOCATON Cecilia's house
DATE 22nd of May 2021
TIME 17 ish
ATTIRE link
TOPIC FOR @Zadkiel
She wished that she had time beforehand, and she had spoken to Zadkiel earlier it wasn't that. But most of the time they spoke it was in the Nelson house, and sometimes those walls had ears. Like any other member of that family they liked to bury their emotions behind a nice little mask, and hope no one noticed. Little did they know, Cecilia noticed, it wasn't difficult to spot someone who did the same thing as yourself when things were hard. It had been weird having Eden back, and she knew that Eden was trying to ease into as things used to be, which was a mix of the best and the worst. It was taking all of their grieving process and mixing it up into a big ball where it just got left on the top shelf for whenever they would remember to deal with it again.
Cecilia had on purpose broken the sink in the kitchen, it was very easy when you could summon parts of it, and not knowing where to put them or fix them after. Lucas was with Noa this evening either way, so Cecilia had seen her shot and called Zadkiel, if he would come over and help her fix the sink. She leaned against the counter while looking at the angel trying to fix the sink. "I'm not sure how it happened, but you know, sometimes these powers get the best of me," she chuckled a bit at herself just before shaking her head a little bit. "Thank you for getting here so fast, you might just have saved my house from turning into a pool," she added before pushing herself away from the counter.

Honestly, she didn't know what she would have done if he had said no. Having to wait till tomorrow to actually get it fixed, or hope Evelina knew how to do it. "Do you want to stay for dinner, I was just going to order a pizza either way -" she asked looking over at him with a warmer smile on her lips. "Take it as a thanks for the help," she did a small shrug, "or just that I don't want to dine alone," Cecilia chuckled a bit to herself.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

IndlægEmne: Sv: You break yourself trying to bend yourself   You break yourself trying to bend yourself EmptyLør Maj 29, 2021 12:40 am

Zadkiel was laying on his back, halfway inside the cabinet screwing on some screws for the sink. He was quite the handyman; hand didn’t think much about helping others. When others called, he would gladly go out of his way to help. So, as soon as he picked up the phone, when Cecilia had called, he was practically already on his way out of the door. Most people needed help in some kind of way. “Yeah, well you’ve done a good job,” he chuckled before he put a screw between his lips and started to wiggle a bit on the tubes to get them loose. “Don’t think about it. You’ve helped so much. It’s the least I could do,” he said before he got the tube out and crawled out from under the sink. He started to inspect it and clean it.
He looked over his shoulder as she asked for dinner. He opened his mouth as he was thinking, before he looked down, not really knowing what to reply. Take it as a thanks for the help – or just that I don’t want to dine alone. He couldn’t resist that. “Alright, pizza for two then,” he chuckled and as he had finally gotten the tube cleaned, he crawled back in and put everything back onto its rightful place. “You might want to order now then, because I think I’m done soon enough,” he teased.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: You break yourself trying to bend yourself   You break yourself trying to bend yourself EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 10:33 am

"Pizza for two," she confirmed followed by a light chuckle. Cecilia waltzed over to the other counter and grabbed her phone. "Yes sir, will do," she giggled a little bit while shaking her head. Cecilia leaned against the counter as she opened the phone, opening the safari to get quickly to favorite pizza place' app. "Just the usual?" She asked as she started making the order. Now, she had spent so much time at the house, she had memorized all the kids favorite orders. "I'm going to add some chips, because why not," she added the fries to the order, biting her lower lip while ordering very concentrated on her phone. "Anything else you would like?" She asked letting go of her lip and move her eyes towards him. "Wings?" She suggested, frowning a little bit. Her being able to eat all most anything was nothing new. Cecilia read his order out loud to make sure it was right, adding or removing if there was anything he would like different, then placed the order. Now it was just wait for it. "Order placed, and now its just the wait," she placed the phone back on the counter. "How is it going under there?"
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You break yourself trying to bend yourself   You break yourself trying to bend yourself EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 7:46 pm

Cecilia was sneaky. Zadkiel couldn’t just let Cecilia dine alone when she specifically had told him that she didn’t like to dine alone. He was even close to tell her that she could call him whenever she was alone and dining. He would gladly keep her company if she was alone and wanted company. He couldn’t help but smile as she called him sir. He looked away from what he was working at when she asked if it should just be the usual, “Yeah, that sounds good,” he said and pulled on a smile. He didn’t really have the energy nor appetite to look for something else than the usual. He chuckled under the sink while he was screwing something in the sink as she told him she was going to add some chips. “Well depends if you have something to dip the chips in or not,” he said loudly, so he was sure Cecilia could hear him from outside the sink.  He chuckled a little as she asked if he wanted wings. “Ha, yeah sure we can have some wings,” he said pulled a smile underneath the sink. He took a little break at she read the order out loud.
She ordered and questioned how it was going. “It’s alright,” he said thoughtfully. “Can you try and run the sink for me?” he asked keeping an eye on the tubes, just to make sure they didn’t burst.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: You break yourself trying to bend yourself   You break yourself trying to bend yourself EmptyTirs Sep 28, 2021 7:56 am

"If I have something to dip the chips in? Dear what kind of monster do you think I am?" She placed her hand almost offended to her chest before she cracked up, "of course I have." Cecilia took a deeper breath in shaking her head a little bit. Once it was confirmed the order was alright, she send it. She walked over to the sink, and opened the water tab as requested. "You are my hero," she said as it seemed to be fixed. Cecilia took a deeper breath in before closing the tab again, and took a few steps back. "It's been a while since I could get a hold on you," she confessed with a smaller smile. It wasn't easy to get a hold on anyone these days, but also Cecilia was a naturally busy woman, it was more her works fault than hers or Zadkiel that there hadn't been enough hours in a week or a day. It had been even longer since she jus had sat down with him and talked, the first nights after had been the hardest - no one had seemed to be willing to sleep, terrified that Eden would haunt them in their dreams, and at same time the same haunting had been luring, to get a chance of at least seeing her again - wouldn't that have been beautiful? Cecilia licked her lips a little as she exhaled. "What are you up to lately?" The asked out of pure interest in wanting to know what he spending his time doing, how he was doing as a matter of fact.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You break yourself trying to bend yourself   You break yourself trying to bend yourself EmptyMan Okt 18, 2021 2:54 pm

For a split second Zadkiel was wondering if he had said something wrong, since Cecilia seemed offended, but the way she did it also seemed so dramatic, that he almost knew that she was kidding. He pulled a smile as she assured him that she already had something for the chips.
She turned on the tab as he had requested. He could see that it seemed like the tubes weren’t going to burst. “They look fine. You can turn off the tap,” he said before he crawled away from the tubes and got up onto his feet and closed the cabinet to the tubes.
He looked at her with a gentle smile as she mentioned it had been a long time since she had been able to get a hold on him, “Yeah. I guess I’ve been a little busy,” he said pulling on a little smile, knowing very well that if he didn’t have anything to do, he simply just found a new task he could work with, or people, like Cecilia today, asked him for help with something.
She wondered what he was up to lately and he shrugged a little, “Work, training. You know, the usual,” he said and pulled on a little smile. “What about you?” he wondered.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You break yourself trying to bend yourself   You break yourself trying to bend yourself Empty

You break yourself trying to bend yourself
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Time for a break
» Let's break the rules
» Finally a break
» We can never catch a break
» How to break a heart - [Cody]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum