Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Pull us away from where the pain is

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

Pull us away from where the pain is Empty
IndlægEmne: Pull us away from where the pain is   Pull us away from where the pain is EmptyLør Maj 22, 2021 10:08 pm

Location: A four room apartment in a little neighborhood close to the woods.
Date: 24th of May 2021
Time: 16.30
Outfit: Link
Other: Light Russian accent
Mila: Link
Topic for: @Wayne xx
"мама," Mila yelled exicted from the couch, the seven-year-old girl was sitting op with her knees on the cushion and her hands along with her face mashed up on the window. Irina standing in the doorframe looking at her daughter with a small chuckle. "What's the matter Solnishko?" Irina asked with her arms crossed, waiting for Mila to remove her face from the window and look at her, but she didn't. "Wayne is here," she pointed out, as she already had caught onto Wayne's scent. "Well, what are you sitting there for then? Who is going to let him in?" Mila turned her head towards her mother, "he has a key mama," Mila blinked slightly annoyed with her eyes, as why was her mother asking her such a stupid question. Irina lifted her shoulders a bit, "what if he has forgotten it, then he can't get in." That sentence made Mila rush down from the couch, almost falling over a few toys she had on the floor as she ran towards the front door. Mila was just about to open the door, before looking shortly at her mother who have her the confirmed nod before she opened it to see Wayne. "Uncle Wayne!" the little girl lighted up in excitement running towards him. Irina smiled by her daughter's excitement. Irina could count the amount on male figures in Mila's life on one hand, and she was happy that Mila had some amazing people in her life that cared for her.   "мама said you might have forgotten your keys, did you forget your keys?" the little human asked looking up at Wayne with her big blue eyes.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Pull us away from where the pain is
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Pain fixes pain - Dean
» Take my pain away
» What's a little pain between friends?
» Am I only to feel pain? (TW)
» When there's nothing left but pain

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum