Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

When there's nothing left but pain

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

When there's nothing left but pain Empty
IndlægEmne: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptyTors Feb 25, 2021 8:27 pm

Date: 27th of February
Time: 21.23
Outfit Ethan: Link
Outfit Zitora: Link
Important topic details:
It's a full-moon, which means witches are at their strongest.
Topic for: @Frederik
___

Zitora had gotten a message from Frederik earlier that night, he needed her help with something. Of course she could just enter his mind and figure out - letting him know if she had an answer on speed dial. But she wanted him here. It was a big apartment for one person. Zitora was dealing with the whole Maeve missing thing as well, but she also had every contact in play to see if they could find anything - and there was only so much she could do. After the past years off dealing with Umbrella and everything else, she had learned to take a deep breath in and don't rush at anything. The more calm she was, the more clear her mind would be and she could actually be able do something. Of course a few glasses of wine was a help along the way. She had texted Frederik back that he could just come up, it wasn't his first time in the apartment. Her own frustration was on Ethan, mostly after a call a week ago from Cecilia that made it seem like he was out of control - she had been in his mind, and he was losing it. Zitora was more than just an excellent lawyer, she was a master in finding things that were supposed to stay hidden. A rather dangerous hobby. "Slow down, tell me everything from the beginning," she took a sip of her wine as she sat down on the couch while listening to Frederik. She was here to help, but she needed everything he knew. Zitora needed more information than she didn't show up to their lunch appointment yesterday or that she hadn't returned his calls for two days.

She needed to know if there was any enemies to get his sister, a full name she could research - and perhaps someone else to knew her as well. It would be dangerous to bring Ethan here in his mental state, but she also knew he had the right to know. Ethan was Elenora's twin, and Zitora more than anyone understood what it meant to be separated from ones twin sister. However, even before she got a chance to ask more questions or anything - there was a knock on the door. Zitora frowned a bit as she stood up and walked over to the security cam. Ethan. "It's Ethan," she turned her head to Frederik before she opened the door, letting the mountain walk in.

Ethan was in his own thoughts, completely lost in the negativity of his ability. It clouded everything. But since he was scared to face Evelina, and Cecilia was most likely not going to give him a clue - he had ended up here with Zitora, despite knowing how busy she already was. However, he had not expected to see anyone else here. "I didn't know you had time for company," he sounded a bit harsh, but all his emotions seemed to have left him some days ago - or all the good ones at least. "Just drop it Ethan, what do you need?" - "I need fucking answers Ze." He hissed a little at her as she walked further in the room. He barely looked at the other guy. "We were actually.. or I was going to call you in.. We think there is something up with Elenora," she took a deeper breath in looking at Frederik hoping he would tell more about what had happened.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Frederik

Frederik

Antal indlæg : 97

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptyTors Feb 25, 2021 9:19 pm

Frederik couldn’t really relax. He was walking back and forth rambling about his sister, who hadn’t shown up to his lunch appointment, and that she didn’t respond to calls nor texts. His arms were mostly crossed in front of him, unless he threw a thoughtful hand up. He stopped as soon as she asked him to slow down. He sighed, relaxing himself, before he sat down in the armchair across from her. He leaned back and massaged his forehead with the fingers from his right hand. How far could he go back? “Well, before we met, I was kidnapped. Tested and what not,” he said not really thinking Josephs name was that important. “So, when I got back, I stayed for a while with Elenora and told her about what had happened. Of cour-” a knocking interrupted his speech and he frowned slightly. Was Zitora expecting guests at this hour or had she ordered takeaway? He sat upright, ready to get up and looked towards the door. You could never know these days. Meanwhile Zitora got up to check the security cams and eventually opening the door for the tower of a human. So this was Ethan. Elenora’s twin. Frederik’s jaw tightened slightly by the sight. The way he walked and the expression on his face, instantly told Frederik that this Ethan wasn’t in a good mood – underlined by the fact that he commented on Frederik’s presence.

Luckily Zitora said something before Frederik did, but Ethan’s reply seemed aggressive, which made Frederik want to step in, so he could protect Zitora. But he didn’t. She seemed somewhat calm about the situation; maybe she already knew something?
Frederik didn’t let his gaze leave Ethan, before he could feel Zitoras gaze upon him. Well of course Ethan deserved to know what had happened. But could he take it?
“Well…” he breathed out, “After I told Elenora about Joseph, she seemed to be quite upset and told me she’d fix it,” he said thinking if there was more. “And now she doesn’t respond on calls or texts. And she didn’t show up yesterday,” he said and looked up at Zitora, to look at Ethan afterwards. Could he handle the information that his twin was missing?
Zitora

Zitora

Humør : Oh, you made an impression. Like a stone caught in my boot.
Antal indlæg : 370

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptyTors Feb 25, 2021 9:52 pm

Ethan slowly realized this was Frederik, as Zitora talked about Elenora - it made sense. However, Ethan hadn't really been spoken to his sister since Maeve had been kidnapped. But for the first time since that day, he didn't think about Maeve, he thought about Elenora. The light that should balance him out, if not one then the other - or in this case both. Joseph.. How did that bastard seem to just be around everyone and everything? It was clear on Ethan's face that the name Joseph didn't really bring anything good - so he expected the worst. He hadn't known Elenora for a long time, but he had learned her instincts pretty quickly. Fix it. "She went after him, it has to be it," he took a deeper breath in. He felt a lot of anger hit him. Why hadn't Cecilia told him this? "Fucking Joseph," he almost kicked the nearest chair. She should know Joseph could be a danger to someone else, someone close? Ethan sighted a bit. Zitora turned her eyes to him, letting her mind into his chaotic thoughts, there was a lot of troubled thoughts and self-doubt. "Ethan, you have to calm down," she started out carefully and took a few steps closer to him. She had usually been good at keeping him calm, whenever something supernatural had been the problem - before Maeve and Cecilia knew about it, they would have talked it out. They always talked things out they couldn't understand. It was natural for her to reach out to him, but this time she wasn't getting the usual response.

Ethan turned around in a swift movement, lashing out with his hands to the side, slamming her arm away. "Calm down?" He lifted a brow at her before he took a step closer to her. Zitora was tall, but Ethan was like a tower about to fall down over her. It wasn't like people usually freaked her out, if anything Zitora was used to handle strange and aggressive people. The difference was, Ethan was her friend. A friend who was hurt and scared. "You want to talk to me about calming down.. you are not even doing a thing? You are just sitting here, hiding while she is out there.. and you do nothing." He raised his voice at her and Zitora lifted her brow. "Nothing, is that what you are calling it. At least I'm not crawling on the ground like a total mess, how is that helping anyone?" Zitora responded and crossed her arms, wanting him to know she wasn't going to attack. She was on her way inside his head again, it was easier if she knew how he was thinking. "Stay the fuck out of my head, or I swear to God-" He took a step even closer, not really caring about the third person in the room. "You swear to God that what Ethan? What are you going to do," she replied to him as her eyes darted to him. Zitora shook her head at him and turned around to take a few steps back. However, Ethan grabbed her arm to pull her back. "I'm not done talking with you," he yelled. Zitora turned around only to force her arm out of his grip and use a wind to push him back. "What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm trying to help you." Ethan didn't seem to listen he just walked closer to her again, even if they wind had pushed him further away from her.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptyTors Feb 25, 2021 10:48 pm

Outfit: Army green pants, white shoes and a grey hoodie. Underneath is a white t-shirt. Hoodie is down.

Even though Ethan only just met Elenora last year, it seemed like she knew her quite well. Elenora had gone after Joseph. Now, when Ethan had said it out loud, it seemed like the only obvious thing. By knowing what Joseph had done to Frederik he feared what could happen to Elenora. She was human, after all.
The cloud that almost fogged all of Ethans presence, seemed to thicken as he cursed and almost kicked a chair. He seemed to be drowning in thoughts. He couldn’t handle the information. It had been too much.
Shortly he looked at Zitora, as she tried to calm him down, and reached out for him. She might already be in Ethan’s head. Frederik had the feeling that it was like poking a bear with a stick. Sooner or later, he would lose his shit.

Frederik got up from his chair, as the human lashed out for Zitoras arm. Frederik didn’t want to seem to upset about it, and therefore slowly approached the situation, even though he was tempted to force Ethan away as he stepped closer. They started arguing, which also gave Frederik an insight to how she argued. He liked the way Zitora told Ethan, that she didn’t want to hurt him, just by crossing her arms; but it could also shine some kind of attitude. She shook her head and turned away, and for a mere second, Frederik felt his body relax.

But a mere second was all it was. Ethan pulled her arm and she quickly let a wind push him back. She seemed at least as shocked as Frederik. Like a bulldozer Ethan was approaching her, with what Frederik categorized as threatening. Frederik therefore blocked his way, by stepping out in front of him, with his arms slightly out to the side, so Ethan wouldn’t just walk past him. Ethan had done mmore than enough to be a threat towards Zitora; and Frederik was having none of it. “Back of,” he said frowning. “We’re doing everything we can. Please, just sit down,” he suggested, hoping that he, a stranger, could calm this mountain of a man.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptyFre Feb 26, 2021 6:15 am

It was the first real time he looked at Frederik, but it wasn't really a warm and welcoming look - as he would usually give. There was no warmth left in him to stop him from feeling this passive and cold. It was night he was stronger in this hour, the power was so much stronger than he was. You could begin to see the dark veins becoming more clear around his neck, along his cheeks, if one didn't know better they would say he was cursed. Ethan just starred blank into the eyes of the stranger, "how about you back off, huh," he placed his hands on Frederik's shoulders to push him back. "Didn't you die just to go around hiding.. and now you want to be put to use" - "Ethan!" Zitora yelled at him, it was not a comment that should be used in this house. "Oh right, you aren't the only person in the room who cheated death," he wasn't thinking, words were just spit out in the most cruel way. Zitora looked hurt, because one thing was dying another one was coming back, and the hell that had followed that. "Fuck you. I know you are hurt.. and-" Ethan seemed to tense just by the sound of her voice, "you don't know shit. If you did, we would have found her by now. But now.. Elenora is gone as well. So you don't know shit, you are just bloody useless like everyone else."  Zitora closed her eyes and took a deeper breath in and folded her lips for a second, it took extra time for her to not just explode at him. She knew it wasn't him, or it couldn't be him. The Ethan she knew would never use her own traumas against her like that, not while he knew she was still recovering from them.

"You think you are the only one who misses her, is worried about her. Here is some flash news for you. We are all worried," she replied to him not stepping closer, she felt like if she moved closer he would just take a further step. If anything she didn't want Ethan to lash further out. "Oh you do? I see, it might just take me a while to hide everything away like a good little lawyer," even if Ethan wasn't yelling anymore his words cut deep. If Frederik was to step in or even so much as speak, Ethan would go for the first punch.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptyFre Feb 26, 2021 8:14 am

As dark veins started to appear on Ethan’s neck and cheeks, Frederik started to wonder if the boy was cursed; he surely looked cursed. The way Ethan was acting, it was clear that he was upset, but the way Elenora had talked about him, didn’t match up. He had seemed like a person who wouldn’t hurt a fly, unless he had a good reason to do so. His world must be crumbling beneath him. The comeback and the hands upon his shoulders, made Frederik take a step back, but only to stand steadier; he didn’t really loose his balance. Even though, Frederik’s answer would’ve been a simple no, Ethan almost spit an insult towards Frederik. Die and go hiding. Want to be put to use. He didn’t really take it personally; he knew his reasons to his own doings. His family wasn’t really kind to supernaturals. “Hey-” Frederik looked at Ethan, as he suddenly let his insults back to Zitora. Cheated death. Zitora tried to talk some sense to him but was cut off. Frederik could almost feel how he with every word seemed to get angrier. Knowing, that violence wasn’t a solution, Frederik just made sure to that he didn’t get too close to Zitora, with a glooming stare. “Nobody is useless,” he said making sure he still stood completely in Ethan’s way from approaching any further, unless this bear of a man wanted to manually lift and remove Frederik.

Once again Zitora tried to calm Ethan down; trying to make him realize that he wasn’t the only one who was worried and wanted to find Elenora, but it didn’t seem to help. “Ethan fuck off a-” he stopped his own speech to let his own hand be in the way of Ethan’s, with a strong grip around his fist. He shook his head slowly, “We’re not going there,” he said, truly hoping that he didn’t have to kick Elenora’s twin’s ass. “But you’ve only just met her, right?” he asked, referring to Elenora. Somehow, he wondered why he cared so much for a sibling he never knew existed. Frederik couldn’t see the big similarities, but it seemed like they had opposing abilities; even though Frederik still hadn’t seen what Ethan was capable of.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptyFre Feb 26, 2021 5:40 pm

The fist he swung was stopped by Frederik's grip, making him hiss beyond annoyed. They weren't going there, but Ethan was already way too far gone to even be thinking straight - there was no part of him that could go back. Zitora starred at them and held her breath for a short while, she wasn't a fan of violence, and yet she was born from violence and it had followed her this long. Then would try to remove his fists from the grip, making himself reflect over the quick reflexes Frederik had. But you’ve only just met her, right? Both Zitora and Ethan looked at Frederik while he said that. Ethan pulled a smile, a smile that made Zitora more uncomfortable than she already was by seeing him in this state of mind. "Yeah I did. And you know what, because of me she is actually alive," he paused for a second and you could almost see the darkness enter the small veins in his eyes. "Both you sisters actually." Ethan pointed out, he wanted to provoke. The manipulated the shadows around them, letting them run over the door and grip around Frederik to push him aside. "You know, if you had actually been there and not just hiding in the shadows.. you could have at use that night.. try to think about what would have happened, if I hadn't showed up?" Ethan walked closer to Frederik making Zitora step in, and she held her hand out trying to stop the mountain that didn't seem to stop. In the first time in a long time, she was actually scared off someone she trusted. She could see what Cecilia had been talking about, he was spinning completely out of it. "Et-" she was about to try when he just walked closer and pushed her harshly to the side, not really looking where she fell. And it was lucky she could use her powers to create a wind that stopped her from landing down on the glass table. She held her breath, one thing she wasn't fond of was the feeling of falling - it reminded her of back when Skye had tossed her down the stairs - where she died back then. "Look, I know it's bothering you that we haven't been able to track Maeve down yet.. and this isn't helping, but you need to calm the fuck down." She hissed at him in his head, trying to reach him that way. It however, didn't really work and she pulled her thoughts back to herself as he turned towards her again - looking even more furious than before. Like a rodeo bull that was build to act out. "You should leave," she warned him, but once again the bull didn't seem to listen.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptyFre Feb 26, 2021 6:34 pm

Frederik let Ethan take his fist back, hoping that this crazy man had gotten some sense. He pulled a smile; but not one that seemed warm and welcoming. He scoffed, when Ethan seemed to play a hero. Ethan had saved Elenora and Julianne. Bravo. Frederik was sure that he couldn’t count the times he had saved their lives, even if he used both his fingers and toes. They had been younger, and needed to be taught how to be hunters, and whenever they seemed to fail, Frederik was there to make sure they made it out.
Therefore he nodded  with a uncaring smile on his lips. Ethans words didn’t provoke him – yet. “Good for you,” he said, just before he was grabbed by shadows and pulled aside. What was the meaning of this? Once again, Frederik seemed to be quite sure that his sisters would’ve survived, even if Ethan hadn’t been there. They were strong, and even if they had been burned at the hotel, he knew they always had a plan. “They would’ve been fine,” he said, with a little smirk, that should be able to convince Ethan that Frederik wasn’t bothered. The created witch cared for his sisters, but this man seemed out of his mind. If Frederik had shown up at the hotel that night, his sudden alive appearance would certainly cause more troubles than helping the girls. Ethan might not know how much the D’Avalos family had been taught to kill supernaturals. Frederik had done the only thing that had been right; disappear. There was too big of a chance that he would’ve been killed – again.
As Zitora stepped in, a slight fear of her getting hurt started to dwell in him. She was pushed away, as if she was a bag of trash. He didn’t even care to look where she landed. Frederik on the other hand shortly looked in her direction, just about to rush to her – but she didn’t hit the glass table. Luckily.
Ethan turned towards her, as if he was a mad bull. Frederik could feel his own muscles tighten and with a short lean back, he sprinted towards him, even though there wasn’t much space between them. With his power he did everything he could to tackle the bear of a man, so he hopefully could get down. He was worried for Zitoras safety; both mentally and physically, because this man was so much out of his mind, that she could be in danger with her ability. Toxicity. But even though he tried to tackle Ethan, he continued to think about how little he wished to harm any of them and how sorry he was, for having to do this.

Get some rest, Ethan.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptyLør Feb 27, 2021 7:09 am

Zitora gasped slightly as Frederik sprinted towards Ethan and tackled the mountain. She could feel her heart skip a few beats, this wasn't how things were supposed to go. Zitora hated the fact they were standing here in a room where they had to paint Ethan in the colors of the bad guy. With her ability being so open, her focused on the thought from Frederik, knowing he didn't wish for any harm to happen. But how did you handle someone with this lack of control? There had to be a price for acting like this, they couldn't just let him act like this. Ethan was far from happy by being tackled to the ground. He had already Madelaine still missing when Maeve had been kidnapped and now Elenora. It was like the entire darkness of the room was absorbed by him, making him feel so cold. He felt numb to everything else, and it wasn't his ability that made him feel angry at all. The anger belonged to Ethan's frustration about everything, including the self hatred of not being able to do a damn thing. It was so much easier if people just hated him as much as he hated himself. He wanted to find them, he wanted to be helpful but he was lost. So lost in the darkness that merged with them, leaving him to fight not to lose it completely - a battle not even a mind connection could see. Ethan lifted his head up, wanting to knock Frederik's head with his own. He needed to get out of this state and back on his feet before he would crumble.

Ethan had always wondered why Elenora acted in rage when she was feeling things to be overwhelming - but right here in this moment, he understood why. Perhaps that was where his anger came from, Elenora. Ethan manipulated the shadows around them to drop himself to the other side of the room. That thought made him frown a bit, maybe his emotions wasn't just his own entirely. What if his intense emotions were combined with whatever Elenora was feeling? It was the calmest either Zitora and Frederik had seen him the past minutes.

Zitora walked over to Frederik, making sure he was alright but kept herself close to his side while she looked at Ethan. She let herself into his thoughts again, trying to figure out what he was thinking about. "I swear he isn't usually like this," she whispered to Frederik and looked up into his eyes. The Ethan Zitora knew wouldn't have attacked her, yelled at her or anything close to that.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptyLør Feb 27, 2021 11:33 pm

Right now, the picture of Ethan wasn’t the sweet helpful guy, that he had been painted like, when Elenora had told about him. This was a man, who seemed to be out of control with his emotions, powers and movements. Frederik had no idea of how he usually acted; so he only started to collect ideas of Ethans next moves, even though it could be difficult with his ability. Frederik was headbutted, but even though Ethan was a mountain, it didn’t hit that hard.

Suddenly Ethan was dropped in the other side of the room, leaving Frederik to get up from the ground, to look after Ethan with narrowed eyes. It almost seemed like Ethan was stopped in time, the way he just stood there, frowning. Even though Zitora approached, Frederik didn’t take his bright blue eyes of Ethan. He didn’t want the man to do anything reckless, and he was more than ready to show Ethan the door. Frederik couldn’t see how Ethan would get anything out of an argument nor a fight. It wouldn’t solve the problems he was dealing with.
Except for the fact, that Frederik had a slight redness on his forehead, he was alright. He cared a lot for Zitora and as soon as things felt safe, he would lower his parries to check up on her, but for now, he just let his arm find its way around her, with his hand ending on her hip. She felt like a power source to him; he felt so empowered when she was near. The whisper made him chuckle once. “I hope not,” he whispered back.
“Ethan,” he said trying to come through the fat bearskull he had. “Do you know where Joseph could be right now?” he asked and hoped it wouldn’t trigger him into another fight, but actually force him to think clearly.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptyMan Mar 01, 2021 7:56 am

How did she know? Perhaps it was from the fact that she shared things like that with Kaiya, or she had before - it was like after things had changed, their connection had been torn into something she couldn't even recognize again. However, not having to feel how her sister was feeling all the time - it was actually a relief. There was the mind connection, but Kaiya did have her own life now. Somewhere safe from this world. Zitora liked the closeness of having his arm around her, it made her relax and remember to breathe. She looked at her broken friend, she couldn't really blame him for losing it in the end. With everything he had lost, everything no one talked about and yet he had been able to hold it together till this point. Ethan was much stronger than most people saw or knew, but she knew. They didn't really always agree on everything, but he was one of her closest friends.

Ethan looked up to the reaction of someone saying his name, and he breathed out, letting the dark veins fade a little bit. Did he know where Joseph was? He shook his head. "Nora texted called me one night last week saying she had him. She didn't give me the adresse -" he pointed out and scratched his chin a little bit and took a deeper breath in. "I've been hunting him for months, he placed a curse on a friend of mine.. or was a part of it anyways, and yeah.. after it got lifted, no one has seen him since what.. the 5th of February or something like that," Ethan informed and shook his head a little bit. Joseph being gone had helped not having him to worry about - there was enough to worry about as it was. "Elenora is quite vengeful.. you know.." he frowned a bit and once again took a deeper breath in. He wasn't actually sure Frederik knew that, after all Elenora had told Ethan that losing Frederik, her mother and Archie had changed her to the worst. She was angry all the time, and perhaps it was her anger he was channeling at this moment.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptyTirs Mar 02, 2021 4:18 pm

Frederik saw how the black veins seemed to fade a bit. Could he talk him down? Was the bear tameable? The shaking of Ethan’s head, made Frederik tighten his grip slightly around Zitora. He didn’t wish for her to be a target if he suddenly lost it again.
A troubled face appeared on face. She had him, and not the other way around… But had it changed? He feared the worst – she might be going through the same things he just had been through. Why had she been so reckless? It didn’t seem like her – but of course she had changed. Of course, she hadn’t mentioned an address, she had been stubborn, and wanted to handle everything herself. Reckless.

The fact that Ethan had been hunting Joseph, surprised Frederik a bit – he definitely knew way too little about this mountain of a twin to Elenora. What didn’t surprise him, was the fact that Joseph had cursed some of Ethan’s friend – it seemed very likely. Joseph was capable of a whole lot – he wasn’t really sure if it had been Josephs work, changing Frederik’s mate or if it had been Cecilia who had been badly hurt or killed.
Fifth of February. Frederik lifted his thoughtful gaze from the feet of Ethan to Ethan’s face. “What? That was when he released me,” it slipped out of his tongue quite easily. He looked once at Zitora, feeling slightly calmer about Ethan’s presence, it didn’t last for that long, before he looked towards Ethan again, as he seemed to elaborate that Elenora was vengeful. Frederik frowned slightly, trying to figure out if he agreed or not. He shook his head lightly, “No, she’s n-…” he stopped himself, feeling how his mother’s death and his own ‘death’ had affected Elenora. Not to forget Archie – she had told him about it. “She’s changed,” he said slowly. “I didn’t know that she’s gotten vengeful,” he breathed out letting his gaze rest close to Ethan’s feet. How could he be so naïve and believe such things wouldn’t change a person?
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptyTirs Mar 02, 2021 4:44 pm

"The fifth.. wasn't it the date wher-" Ethan nodded and Zitora frowned a bit. "One of our friends were linked to him with a demon as well.. she hurt pretty badly, honestly we feared the worst for a second" - "but the link broke and everything was fine after." Zitora looked up at Frederik. "I wonder why he released you.. it doesn't seem for a guy like him to just.. release someone.. unless you had overstayed your welcome?"

Death and loss changed people, both Zitora and Ethan understood that. Also a reason why she wasn't surprised as it seemed like Frederik hadn't noticed yet his sister had changed. After all, thinking someone was dead and then they returned - she knew how that felt and that pain was unbearable. It turned the purest hearts into something that could make even angels cry. "Losing the people you love.. can't say I blame her," Zitora exhaled knowing she wasn't a part of the Elenora crew, but when Kaiya had killed Marcel back in the day - or at least made it look like it - she had been seeking out revenge on her adoptive parents for turning Kaiya into the monster she had become. She had wanted to make them suffer.. make them pay. Even if it wasn't a trait of hers that pain had been forcing her hand, but luckily she hadn't done the it. "Maybe your father knows something?" Zitora looked back at Ethan and took a deeper breath in. "He might - why would she trust him with that information and not me?" He frowned, clearly the self-pity was a enough to make him tense a bit up again. So she back out of that conversation again. She knew it was difficult for him, suddenly having to pick between who to look for first.. Maeve or Elenora.

Elenora could take care of herself, Ethan knew this. He also wanted her to actually catch her breath, after the beginning of December it had seemed like she had finally been able to relax a little bit - and now this. She didn't deserve this. Maeve being kidnapped - she didn't deserve that either. None of them deserved any of this. The darkness around him made the lights in the living room flicker, making Zitora hold her breath for a second. Pain. He was in pain and there was nothing she could do to help any of her friends. She wasn't the friend he needed right now. "We have to get him out of here." Zitora send a thought to Frederik's head, not wanting Ethan to be freaked out by her saying he needed to go again. "But I don't know how."
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptyOns Mar 03, 2021 6:18 pm

Frederik frowned, wondering whether or not if there could be anyone else who was connected to a demon and a third person. Thoughts ran through his head. “I… Is your friends name Cecilia?” he asked looking between both of them. She must’ve had a near death experience, died and revived or something alike, he thought. Even though she wasn’t his unclaimed mate anymore, he felt like he needed to check up on her, to make sure she was alright – he had just assumed she was dead since he got a new mark. “I think it might’ve been a mistake that he released me. It’s not like he followed me out the door,” Frederik said pulling on a light smile. “But if they we’re linked it might’ve been affecting Joseph too,” he thought out loud.

Frederik had been the first to ‘die’ in the family, and therefore he had been ‘the lucky one’ who didn’t have to experience grief. But Frederik understood, why she might’ve changed, and as Zitora said herself, he didn’t blame her either. His gaze followed Zitora, who looked back at Ethan. She tried to center the topic around getting Elenora back, but it seemed like the topic threw Ethan back into the dark hole he had peaked up from. Frederik already knew why Elenora would trust Michael more than Ethan; Michael was an archangel and might have a bigger success to help Elenora – or that was what Frederik thought at least. Maybe Elenora didn’t wish for Ethan to get hurt? After all, Elenora had told nothing about going to hunt down Joseph to Frederik.

The lights in the living room started to flicker, and Frederik was immediately on guard. As soon as he heard Zitora’s message, he chose to pull, and later push her gently away, trying to send her a message back. Trust me in this. Frederik placed a foot behind the other, clearly getting ready for a sprint. And there he went. Sprinting towards Ethan, hoping to get a good grip around him, as if he was playing football, heading towards the biggest window. Frederik’s plan was to get Ethan out, the fastest way as possible – out through the window and he counted on Zitora to make them survive the 6-floor fall.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptyOns Mar 03, 2021 6:55 pm

"Yeah... do you know her?" Zitora asked a short moment of time confused, and she resisted just finding the answer once again. It would be so much easier just going straight for the information herself, but she didn't. "It's our friend Maeve's cousin," it almost burned in her throat to say Maeve's name, mostly because she missed her best friend. It didn't seem right, a mistake? "Or maybe he was just done with you," Ethan replied as he exhaled, he didn't mean for it to sound as rude as he did, but it was just how it came out. "Joseph doesn't make any mistakes, sure his plans fails - and he pisses people off, but he always has he upper hand.. " Ethan took a deeper breath in, once again buried his mind in the fog of thoughts. "But yes. Links work like that. Usually at least."

Trust me in this, she frowned a bit as he pushed her slightly away and she couldn't help but think the worst. Frederik ran towards Ethan, and everything happened so fast, she could even figure out what was going on.. till the glass shattered almost making her fall backwards to the wall as she was reminded of the day Skye had entered the apartment to kill her. "No.." she mumbled and looked around, had he seriously just thrown Ethan out of the window, along with himself? Zitora snapped herself back to reality and ran over to the broken windows and looked down, she reached with her hands letting the wind around them catch them seconds before they hit the ground. She was terrified of not catching them in time, and in the darkness it was hard to see if she even had been successful. Ethan had barely realized they were falling. It was just everything were too much at this point, making him not realize till they almost hit the ground. But they didn't hit the ground, they were hanging there, like a soft blow against his skin - Zitora. "You could just show me to the door next time, and be the case of somebody's almost panic attack," he mumbled a bit before he shadow dropped away from the wind and landed on his feet again. "I will not interrupt you anymore." Ethan didn't even bother to look at Frederik as he turned around, walking towards the city. Home.

Zitora saw Ethan walk, and used her strength to make the wind lift Frederik up to the living room. She fell back onto the couch to catch her breath, and looked at the shattered pieces of glass, making her take a few deeper breaths in, reminding herself she was alright.

//Ethan is out.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptySøn Mar 07, 2021 4:50 pm

Frederik nodded sideways to the question about if he knew her. He couldn’t stop thinking about what tragic things must’ve happened to Cecilia – her former unclaimed mate. “I guess you can say that. We chatted once in a while” he said. Maybe ‘once in a while’ was an underestimation. Frederik kept an eye on Zitora, as she explained the relationship the two of them had with Cecilia’s cousin.
Frederik looked over at Ethan, as he said that Joseph might’ve been done with Frederik. It was a possibility. He really had no idea if Joesph was the type who just let people loose or killed them, so they wouldn’t turn him in, or something like that. He nodded slightly as it was explained that links usually worked that way.

Wind was howling in his ears as the two of them was on their way down to the street. He really just hoped that Zitora would know what to do and not let them turn into a pool of blood on the street. Suddenly, it seemed like the speed they had, slowed down, and they landed safely on the ground. Frederik shook his head, keeping his eyes on Ethan, before he seemed to turn around on his feet and leave them alone. Hopefully Ethan would calm the fuck down now – but who knew? Hopefully he wouldn’t ruin the entire town.

Suddenly Frederik was lifted by the wind up into the living room. As soon as he was grounded, he looked over at Zitora who seemed to need rest, since she dumped herself onto the couch. A low mumbling left his mouth, casting a spell which made the window repair itself, as if nothing had happened. He sighed in slight relief, before he turned around to make sure that he hadn’t scared Zitora too much. With a slow pace, he approached her. “Are you okay?” he asked with a low voice. If he could, he would sit down on the floor next to her and let a hand rest on her upperarm and one just underneath her elbow, looking in the direction of her eyes.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptySøn Mar 07, 2021 5:53 pm

Zitora took a slightly exhausted breath in, still listening to Ethan's thoughts as Frederik approached her. She disconnected herself from Ethan and turned her eyes to him as he sat down on the floor next to her, she placed her hand over his as it rested on her upper-arm. Her green-blue eyes gazed upon him for a second, still in a bit of shock from his impulsive behavior, before looking up in silence at the window that now was fixed - like nothing had happened. "Don't ever do that again," she finally spoke and looked at him again with a begging look in her eyes. One thing was Ethan being dangerous, what if she hadn't been able to catch them? "You could have gotten both of you killed," she was to worried to be angry, but there was still a hint of anger in her voice. "What if I hadn't been able to catch you? I-" She sighed a bit and exhaled before she cupped her his face gently with her hands, still looking at him. She knew he had done if to make sure she was safe, after all her sisters boyfriend was a witch. Amery had done so much to keep Kaiya safe, and she could only drag information from the knowledge she had. Zitora gently removed her hands from his face and traced her hands down so they were slightly around his neck as she leaned a little closer to him. "But thank you anyways.. I don't know what has gotten into him - I've never seen him act out like that before," she confessed worried about Ethan's mental state, perhaps it would be best to call Cecilia or Michael soon, letting them both know that Ethan might be an angry mess. Not that Cecilia or Michael needed anything else on their plates, but at least she hoped if they were warned - it would be easier to handle. "Now.. how about some wine, and then I will help you, see if I can find something about your sister?" She suggested and breathed out. Zitora never wasted anytime, and she rarely allowed herself any breaks, the only breaks she'd had the past days had been when she was around Frederik, he made her take a step back and relax - which was a feeling she hadn't had for a while, and it was nice.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptySøn Mar 07, 2021 6:54 pm

He let her take her time, he could almost imagine how it might’ve been a lot to process. The arm that had been just below her elbow placed itself on top of Zitora’s and he looked in the direction of her eyes. They seemed worried and tired. “I’m sorry. It was reckless of me,” he almost whispered. He knew very well the possible outcome of jumping out of a window from the sixth floor, but even though, he nodded slightly as she reassured him that he knew that they both could’ve been killed. She placed her hands on his face, making him smile lightly. The hand that had been on top of hers, followed her hand, grapped around it to pull it gently away from his face, so he could give her palm a gentle kiss and caress the back of her hand with his thumb. “But you caught us,” he replied with a low voice, hoping that it would get her out of the alarming state of mind she seemed to be in. “I won’t do it again, unless we agree on what’s going to happen,” he said. He surely didn’t hope that he had to jump out of a window again, but with his life, he could never be too sure.
The hand that had caressed her hand was now gently laid over her torso; grounding her body to the couch.

“I think he needs some help,” he said calmly. “I got the impression that he had more than just Elenora to look after,” he added pulling on a light smile. “He’ll be okay at some point” he said, not really knowing if it was true or not, but he hoped. The only thing he knew, was the first impression wasn’t very good.

Frederik looked wondering at her, as it seemed like she wanted to dig into the case of Elenora immediately after what had just happened. Of course, Frederik was worried, and he knew that time mattered – but so did Zitora. “No,” he said before he slowly got to his feet, making sure that she stayed laying down in the couch. “I’ll get us some wine, and you should relax for a bit,” he said sending her a serious look. If she didn’t protest he would enter the kitchen to find a bottle of wine and two glasses, before he would go back placing the glasses on the table next to her, before he would open the bottle and pour a glass for both of them. He knew that one glass might not be enough, and therefore let the bottle stay open on the table. He grabbed a nearby blanket and moved over to the couch where she laid. He gestured her to sit up, so he could sit down, right next to her, and unfold the blanket on top of them, inviting her to get as comfortable around him as she wanted to. No matter if she wanted to lay down again, lean on him, shit on his lap or have her legs across his; he would be more than happy with her decision.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptySøn Mar 07, 2021 8:04 pm

Zitora enjoyed having Frederik close, she loved the sense of him being here with her as he in more than one way grounded her to the couch. He was right. Ethan did need help, they all did in one way or the other- some people would even advise Zitora to get help if they knew what she was struggling with. "Yeah, we still don't have any news on Maeve. Today marks that she has been done for two weeks, and I haven't been able to find anything that could help the case," she shook her head a little bit as she exhaled. Zitora however also knew that she couldn't worry herself or overwork to much on that case. Getting into another personal case was perhaps not the smartest idea, and she knew that - but she was also terrible at waiting and let other people solve the case. She had already done what she could in that case, which was also a reason she didn't seemed to worried about it, and then again she had learned to be quite ruthless.

However, he did maker her drop her mask, especially after not just letting her do what she usually would do - bury herself in a distraction. Zitora kept her eyes at him and breathed out a bit heavier, letting the tension escape from her shoulders. Zitora didn't say a thing, she just let him go out and grab the wine. She never went down on wine, and she only bought the best of the best. Zitora watched him quietly as he returned and poured the wine up in the glasses, and she took a deeper breath in. Zitora didn't say anything as he gestured her to sit up so he could sit, she just did, for once in her life she didn't feel like she needed to say anything. She could just be. Zitora leaned up against him and just laid down with her head against on his chest, letting the blanket create a extra layer of coziness and warmth. A closeness that she hadn't realized she had craved up till this point. "This is nice," she said with a softer more low voice. People who knew Zitora knew her to be very closed off regarding her emotions, especially after Marcel and what had happened there but also before that, she had never really been lucky. "I could get used to this," she added in a low whisper as she exhaled, letting herself feel comfortable listening to his heart beating.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptySøn Mar 07, 2021 9:20 pm

Frederik understood why Zitora was worried about her best friend. It wasn’t easy to lose someone you held dear – to lose anyone really. “We’ll find her. Okay?” he said sending her a pulling smile. “You’ve been working hard,” he said. She should know that anything she tried to do, would in some way help Maeves case, whether or not if it got them closer to her or not. Searching any stone, just made one sure, that they hadn’t overseen anything. And he knew that she was persistent.

Frederik was quite observant when it came to Zitora. Even when he was in the kitchen, he was trying to listen to her breathing. If panic seemed to get to her, letting her breathing stop, tremble, or anything alike. He wouldn’t let her be alone with anything like that. She shouldn’t feel alone anymore.

As if they had known each other for eternity, they moved like it was nothing into a comfortable position. He laid an arm around her. “Mhmm,” it came from him as a low comfortable hum. Gently he let his hand stroke her arm, trying to comfort her just a bit more. I could get used to this, made his heart beat slightly faster for a short moment, “Would be wonderful, right?” he said calmly. He opened his hands up, chanting a summoning spell in his mind to let the wine glasses flow into his hands before he lowered one of them to her, so she could take it. It was a full moon after all, which game him a whole lot more energy to use.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptyMan Mar 08, 2021 9:09 pm

She had fate in they would find her, she had even prayed to God that she would return to them soon. Zitora had once said that if Maeve should die, she would come up and argue the head of God – and she still stood by that statement and she would do that for everyone she loved. There was no way on Earth that Zitora would let herself be the only one who had a second chance in life. She sighed a bit to his words, but they were true, she had been working hard – she never did anything halfhearted.

Her heart seemed to find peace and comfort in his embrace, and she wondered how she in this chaos was worthy of such feeling, or at least she wondered for a few seconds before she pushed the thought away again. She closed her eyes for a short moment, enjoying the sensation of his touch. Zitora opened her eyes again to his reply to her words, it could be wonderful. Zitora widened her eyes a little bit by the floating wine glasses, see that was magic. “Most definitely could get used to that.” She took the glass as he lowered one of them for her. Zitora had of course tried the trick with her own powers, and even if a soft breeze could blow something towards her, playing with glass wasn’t her best idea. Working with magic seemed to do the trick however, and she was more than satisfied with this party trick. She took a sip of the wine, remembering shortly what Ethan had said earlier about her cheating death. How could you cheat death if you had actually died? She knew his words had been spoken in a mist of rage, but it still made her think. “I died once,” she finally spoke and licked her lips softly from the small drops of wine that had remind from her sip. “I didn’t cheat death, I was granted a second chance,” Zitora took a deeper breath in. She had talk to Maeve about this, and Maeve had almost packed Zitora’s bags to get her out of the penthouse. But Zitora couldn’t dare to move out, one of the reasons she also still was here. “It’s okay thought. I made the choice to come back, or I actually debated my way back.” She chuckled a bit by that choice of word, before taking another mouthful of the wine, still just looking out in the room.

Zitora was the type of person to hold the entire world on her shoulder, and never ask for a hand to help her carry it. Coming back had forced her to sacrifice stuff as well, a chance of peace, the second she had returned to Earth it had been rough and cold. Empty even. But as of right now, as she stayed her in his embrace it felt like she finally had found peace on earth, hope some might even say. Hope for something great finally coming her way, at least she knew Remiel gladly would take a bit of that credit. “I’m okay though, I promise. I have learned to handle it.. I took a while before I learned I don't have to face everything head on or alone.” Honestly was important to her, perhaps also why she told him this. It was one of her bigger secrets, a secret that for her mental health never should have been a secret. But how thing were done two years ago couldn't be changed now, so all she could do was being honest about it in this moment.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptyMan Mar 08, 2021 10:20 pm

Frederik chuckled as she mentioned she most definitely could get used to wine coming her way; floating. “It’s a work in progress,” he chuckled. Sadly, he didn’t feel like he was good enough with casting spells yet, to endlessly let wine flow in their direction. Hopefully the amount of magic he contained would grow as he got older.
She received the wineglass and with her, he took a sip. Sighing by the wonderful taste. Zitora certainly had a good taste in wine. I died once, Frederik looked down at Zitora who still rested her head on his chest. He didn’t want to interrupt, because he knew that people elaborated with time; and so, she did. He let his free hand rest on her upper arm as a half embrace. He listened and nodded slightly. She had been given a second chance. Frederik on the other hand, had been lucky – or as Ethan would’ve said it, cheated death.
He chuckled once, as she mentioned she debated her way back. It was impressive, “I’m glad you did,” he said  kissing her hair gently, tightening the grip around her for a short moment to underline that he meant it. His head was slightly worried still. He knew what near death experiences could fuck people up; having experienced it firsthand. But actually dying and getting back to life – well, it couldn’t be any better than the near death experience.
His mind did more than enough to let Zitora reassure him that she was okay and had learned to live with it and that she had learned she didn’t have to be alone with things. “Tora,” he mumbled towards her hair, “You should know that it’s okay not to be okay,” he said before he lifted his lips from her hair to look at her, searching for her look. “I almost died once,” he said softly, suppressing the memories of him feeling how his soul had almost left him; only to be forced back into his body. “And it changes things – And it is completely okay if you find it difficult from time to time, okay?” he said pulling on a gentle smile. He wanted her to know, that he was going to be there for her, no matter what – even if past trauma was bugging her.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptyTirs Mar 09, 2021 9:35 pm

For the first months it had felt like Hell on Earth being back, mostly because her life had been thrown into a endless nothingness of pain and terror – so much for returning, just to get your heart ripped out like it was nothing. The fact Ethan had thrown that into her face knowing what she had been through wasn’t lightly forgiven, not that she forgave people easily at all. Zitora smiled a little as he claimed he was happy that she had gotten the second chance, she had come to terms with, so was she. In the end after everything was considered, she would rather be here. His next words made her frown a bit, as she listened to what he said. There had been something about the whole thing that had made her want to cry, and she had cried. Two years ago, she had drowned herself in alcohol and whatever drug she could find to ease the pain, she had completely lost it and almost killed her adoptive parents, broken down and not been able to recognize herself. Last year she had spend mostly collecting herself again and learning to find ways to heal, even it meant just working harder than ever before – people could debate if that were healing at all. “Yeah, I know” She replied as she sighed a bit. It wasn’t even her dying that had been the most traumatizing thing happening, and to even begin to explain that as well, she was afraid he would be running away – just to escape the storm of chaos she had in her past. But he even said it, he had always died once. It could only mean she wasn’t the only one with a chaotic past that sometimes threatened to explode on you.
“Sometimes it just feels like I sacrificed so much.. and in the end it felt like it was all for nothing. I had to lie.. pretend I didn’t die. Only a few people knows that I had to dig myself out of my grave, I was just lucky one of my friends were visiting the grave that night,” she took a deeper breath in as she confessed this. It wasn’t really a story she usually told anyone. But waking up in a casket, with limited air such a closed space – it was beyond terrifying.

“How did you almost die?” She then asked and lifted her head a little up, making her able to look at him better. She was curious. Almost die could mean a lot of things, it could be an accident, a mistake or he someone could have tried to kill him. Like someone had killed Zitora that morning. “You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to,” she added quickly after. It was different how people handled almost dying, or dying for that fact, she could only imagine that people had different ways off coping, and the fact she never had allowed herself to actually say out loud that she had died. It was perhaps the worst way of handling it. Even if she had to lie to protect her friends from umbrella back then, she still protected them, even if she failed time to time.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptyOns Mar 10, 2021 2:43 pm

He smiled a bit, when she said that she knew that it was alright to not be okay. The thing was, if she was able to let her not be okay. Could she even let herself loosen up and let things float? She was so great at distracting herself from everything. This was also why some days he chose to tell her, that now was the time for her to relax and do nothing. Frederik had even allowed himself once or twice to find all kinds of tubes and jars from her skincare cabinet and just bring it to her. Letting them have a skincare day. She had even been allowed to put stuff in his face for her own giggles. He had even tried to give her a mask on once, failing once or twice. At least, he hoped that it could get her to relax, just a bit.

Frederik listened, as she explained how much she had to go through to be resurrected. I had to dig myself out of my grave. It would definitely have left some traumas. He would never understand how it would feel like to wake up, buried in the cold ground in a casket having to dig herself out, completely surrounded by darkness and feeling how the oxygen level would lower continuously. People who had loved her, had probably been standing by her grave as she had been buried. How terrible it must’ve felt to need to tell everyone that she wasn’t dead, that she had always been alive and well being.
His own breathing was slower and slightly heavier. “I can’t even imagine how you managed,” he said with a low voice, letting his hand stroke her hair gently. It was no wonder, that she was now a strong woman. She had been dealing with a lot and had to create a life on a lie. Only few knew the truth, and clearly Ethan new about it – Frederik now being one of the few. He wondered how she had actually died and if she had had any difficulties ever since, but he would let the topics be for another time. But it gave him some kind of idea of what may or may not put her into a panicking state of mind; enclosed spaces, being caught or tied, darkness and not being able to breathe.

How did you almost die? It wasn’t really a question he had been asked before, but he knew it would be coming, after he had told her about it. He sank a small lump in his throat, thinking of how much depth and detail she needed. He pulled on a smile, as she said he didn’t have to tell her. “No, no, it’s alright,” he said, frowning a bit while thinking, taking his eyes of Zitora, to look at the bottle of wine “I was out hunting,” he thought a bit, about how important it was to tell her that he had been hunting supernaturals. He came to the conclusion, that it was important, since it would make more sense to why he didn’t go back to his family in New York. “My homeschooling was about hunting supernaturals,” he elaborated. “So… Some vampires got to me and my mother… But they didn’t kill me,” he said. “I think they thought they had, but I just laid on the ground, unable to move,” he took a deep breath in. Maybe he hadn’t really been coping in the best way himself? “So Elenora got away, while I just…” he had trouble finding the right words, because it was difficult, that he had felt left alone to die, with the sight of his dead mother right next to him. “My friend Felicity apararently found me and turned me into what I am today. A witch,” he said and shrugged. “I would’ve died if she hadn’t found me,” he said and finally looked at Zitora.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 1:05 pm

I can’t even imagine how you managed. Zitora took a deeper breath in, sometimes she had wondered the same question. How did you keep going after the worst things had happened? Who did you have to become to survive that? "My sister needed me," she replied her mouth feeling dry by that thought. After everything Zitora had sacrificed for her sister, Kaiya had left her behind. Left her behind like everything was fine. "I think the worst part was all the lying, pretending everything was fine -- when it wasn't," she frowned a bit and took an even deeper breath in, all the times people had made jokes about feeling like they were dead, or they felt like they were dying - feeling like someone had slammed them against the wall. All those small comment she couldn't even tell people not to joke about stuff like that, now it was alright. She could handle it.

Zitora was curious, and she still had a lot to learn from the life he'd before. Who he was compared to who he was now. Dancing with death was no joke, and she'd had an encounter with it before her actual death as well. Almost dying or feeling like you wanted to die, both hand in hand - it was the cruelty of this world. Zitora took a deeper breath in while listening to his story. She was used to stories of hunters, Ethan was hunting, their sister as well. Her mother hunted demons. So, when he said his homeschooling was about hunting the supernatural, she wasn't that surprised. She was surprised by the fact that some people trained their kids like that, but then again - she wasn't. Nigel had told her about his clan as well. I think they thought they had, but I just laid on the ground, unable to move, she took a deeper breath in. Being attacked and unable to move. Left for dead. Zitora had never been left for death before, there had always been someone to have her back. Elenora had been there as well, and had left, not that she imagined Elenora being the one to leave if she had a choice. Seeing she had kidnapped Joseph after having hurt Frederik, it only confirmed that theory. It didn't change what had happened, the feeling about what had happened. Then it didn't matter what the intentions or reasons were, the fact was it had hurt. It had hurt him. Zitora lifted her head up looking at him as he said that Felicity had changed him. That was a dangerous spell for a witch, to turn someone - either had it been the only spell the witch knew, or she had some powers that Zitora didn't know about. "Well, I'm glad she saved your life."

If anything good had come out of all the chaos, it was the fact they were here right now. All the chaos and pain even death had lead them to this moment. At least this was how she chose to see it. Zitora took a deeper breath in. "Fate works in mysterious ways, and I'm just happy that my path despite everything lead me to you." She kept her eyes at him.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: When there's nothing left but pain   When there's nothing left but pain Empty

When there's nothing left but pain
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» When there is nothing left to say, just keep silent and let it speak volumes of what is left unsaid
» Pain fixes pain - Dean
» And the damage I left behind
» It was like there was no more air left in the world
» The love you left behind

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Mikaelson Road :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 7-18-
Gå til: