Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

No amount of freedom gets you clean

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

No amount of freedom gets you clean Empty
IndlægEmne: No amount of freedom gets you clean   No amount of freedom gets you clean EmptySøn Maj 02, 2021 11:47 am

DATE: 7th of June
TIME: Around afternoon
ATTIRE: Link
TOPIC FOR: @Mono xx
______
"Come on, admit it. This is the best idea I've had in a long time," she laughed as they reached the trail. Mariella had noticed the past week had been somewhat intense for him, and given they weren't close like he was with his friends - she still wanted to provide him with an outlet. Going to a hike in nature was some of the best ways to really just feel yourself. She had told him to make sure to bring some water and shoes he could walk long distance in. He was a hunter, he knew he needed shoes that were comfortable walking or even running in. "I was just thinking that you might need this, I know I do time to time," she breathed out and looked over the scenery. It was so beautiful, just being able to look over the cities, the forest and everything just seemed so small from up here. Despite it was warmer now because of spring, the air in the mountains were always cooler, but for a fire fairy, this was nothing - also the reason for her choice of clothing, she didn't want to end up sweating too much as they walked.

Sidst rettet af Mariella Fre Jul 30, 2021 8:32 pm, rettet i alt 3 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No amount of freedom gets you clean   No amount of freedom gets you clean EmptyFre Maj 28, 2021 11:13 pm

Outfit + looks

A hike. He could not remember when he last had been on a hike. But, it felt rather nice. He admitted that. Especially with such a bundle of joy by his side. In the form of Mariella.
As they reached the top, he sat down on his knees, taking deep breaths. He was used to working out, running and all that... but hiking, next to a fire fairy filled with energy, was not something he had experienced before.
"yeah, idea... great! Give me... give me a moment!" he chuckled. When he had finally caught his breath, he raised himself up and finally had time to enjoy the beautiful view. "Wow... here's... here is so beautiful... I mean wow... you´re right... I needed this." He smiled down at her. "Thank you!"
He sat down on a giant rock and leaned his head back. "Mmmmhm, the sun on your skin... feels amazing!"
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: No amount of freedom gets you clean   No amount of freedom gets you clean EmptySøn Maj 30, 2021 3:41 pm

Mariella was used to hiking in mountains, it was one of the few things she could actually enjoy while she had lived with the clan - and it counted as training so it was perfect. The greatest escape really. She turned her head to the side watching him sit down to catch his breath, which made her chuckle lightly, before he raised himself again. Her eyes followed his as he finally took in the view. "Anytime," she replied with a warm smile on her lips. Sometimes it was just what you needed to reconnect with nature to find yourself. As he sat down on the giant rock she followed him and placed herself next to him. She noticed the sun on her skin as he mentioned it, and closed her eyes for a short moment. "It really does," Mariella breathed out before leaning back letting her back meet with the rock underneath her. "I could stay out here forever," she chuckled a bit, lifting her hand up to cover for the sun so she could look at him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No amount of freedom gets you clean   No amount of freedom gets you clean EmptyTirs Jun 08, 2021 11:01 pm

she could stay here forever.
"Mmhmm, me too," he whispered and kept his eyes closed. "We should do it. Just stay here, build a house and invite the ones we love to come to a house party." It was said in such a heartwarming tone, that he didn´t realize how creepy it also must have sounded. He then opened his eyes and turned his head to look at her. Here he chuckled. "No pressure of course."
with that, he laid back on the stone, just relaxing until after a few seconds till it wasn't comforting any longer.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: No amount of freedom gets you clean   No amount of freedom gets you clean EmptyOns Jun 09, 2021 10:13 am

A sweet laughter left the fire fairy's lips by the whole pitch of an idea. "Oh my, that would be so great," she confessed still laughing. Mariella could picture life in the mountains, being raised in Nepal, she was used to the mountain life. "I wouldn't mind planning a few more hikes once in a while though, getting out of the house some more. Other than just for work," she chuckled a bit. Exploring what this part of the world had to offer, there was still so many hidden gems she hadn't seen of Athena, partly because she only had been here since January. "Forgive me for being blunt, but - I can sense something is troubling you?" Mariella frowned a bit looking over at him, still with her back against the rock. She didn't mind it being slightly uncomfortable. One of the first things she had shared with Mono when they met was the fact she was an empath. There was no hiding whatever feelings you would like to stay hidden, not from her. "Not that you have to talk to me about it.. but you could," she added with a warmer more comforting smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No amount of freedom gets you clean   No amount of freedom gets you clean EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 1:14 pm

As was he made of glass, she saw through him, noticed that not everything was not what it used to be. He smiled soft at her.
“Is it that obvious huh?” he asked and ran a hand through his hair. “Well… all of sudden, the clan I am a part of, wants me to marry me off to some, some… strong hunter chick. They´re only doing it to make our clan stronger and apparently all hunters must go through it eventually. Which they never informed me of…” To that he growled and shook his head. “It makes no sense! But… I can´t leave… If I do… I´ll lose the gadget and the chance of…” He sighed and smiled warm at her. “It´s complicated and ridiculous as you can see.”
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: No amount of freedom gets you clean   No amount of freedom gets you clean EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 8:45 pm

"Oh please, sniffing out discomfort is my specialty," she chuckled a bit rolling her eyes gently. It was the truth however.  Then he told her what was bothering him, a tale she knew more about despite what people might think. Mariella held her breath for a short while, visiting the whole reason why Nigel had gotten her here. "It doesn't have to make sense for us, just them," she breathed out. "I had a similar arrangement with my clan, or they made it on my behalf - I was supposed to get married back in January, my brother got me out. Real Rapunzel style and all that," she told licking her lips a bit. Mariella could somewhat understand the ideology of it, understand the way their minds worked. "You should just marry me, and you would have a good clan name to go with it, no one would ask questions," she chuckled a bit by the idea, not really putting much thought into her words at first hand.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No amount of freedom gets you clean   No amount of freedom gets you clean EmptyTors Jun 24, 2021 5:18 pm

She had been through sort of the same. That was… Not what he had expected. But what he far from had expected was an idea pop in his head.
“That… that is it,” he blurted out. A bright smile appeared on his lip as he looked at her. “Why don´t we marry? And we will both get those sorts of people out of our hair!”
He waved a bit around with his hands. “I know it sounds crazy, but it also perfectly makes sense, right? Or am I just crazy?”
It was crazy. But… it made sense. Right? They could be married on paper without all the couple trouble. “Or… would that confuse things a bit? I mean, I Like being around you, but if you are dating someone or are in love with someone… then maybe it´s not the best… uhm… plan.”
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: No amount of freedom gets you clean   No amount of freedom gets you clean EmptySøn Jul 04, 2021 9:48 pm

It was like something in him just clicked and fell right into place as she had spoken her words. Getting married. They should get married? Why could she already feel Nigel's gaze from afar by the thought? He had helped her escape from that fate, a fate where she would need to marry someone she didn't love, and suddenly she had fallen into the same trap right here - the main difference being that she liked Mono, and cared about him. Mariella was completely lost in her thoughts about the entire thing, overthinking and over-feeling yet always up for almost anything. What a chaotic mess really. On paper it made sense, it would keep his family from forcing to the fate she almost had been thrown into, but it would also get her family's attention, or maybe it wouldn't. She had no idea, she just knew this feeling from Mono was so strong, that he just found a way out of this, this small sensation of hope was burning in her veins. She couldn't say no? Maybe it was a good idea? And she felt terrible by the thought of letting him down. "I'm not seeing anyone else, so it wouldn't be weird. It's my brother that I'm worried about," she confirmed while folding her lips a little bit. Perhaps Mono still could be able to convince her, but it wasn't like she had turned the idea down.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No amount of freedom gets you clean   No amount of freedom gets you clean EmptySøn Jul 25, 2021 6:34 pm

Did he seriously just force a proposal on his friend? To what? Save his own ass? A bad taste appeared in his mouth. Especially when he saw Mariella´s reaction. No… He could not ask this of her. She wouldn´t be able to go out and find love, if she had him hanging around her ankle, with a wedding ring.
“I Uhm, forget what I just asked of you, it isn´t fair of me,” he mumbled, looking away, embarrassed and sort of defeated. Not by her reaction. But by his own stupidity. “For some reason, I just thought it was a brilliant idea… I did not think of the outcome.” Nervously he started to play with his fingers as he gazed down. He chuckled. “I´m sorry Mariella, just forget I even suggested it.”
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: No amount of freedom gets you clean   No amount of freedom gets you clean EmptyFre Jul 30, 2021 8:31 pm

She could feel the guilt raise up in him, which made her take his hand. "No it's alright, its right per say - I see your vision for the thought," she took a sharper breath in. His own self-doubt completely drowning her making her take a deeper breath in. "Don't apologize, it's alright. It was me who suggested it out of no where by no means. But, it's not that bad of an idea -- we just need to plan it out, make sure that if we are doing this, that we have thought everything out," she replied and took a sharper breath in. She hated the feeling of Mono being stuck with someone else, perhaps even shipped across the country to marry some girl he didn't know. For what she knew the girl could be the female version of Quentin D'Avalos - and she didnt' want that for anyone.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: No amount of freedom gets you clean   No amount of freedom gets you clean Empty

No amount of freedom gets you clean
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The 'Spring' clean elf's (Tatia)
» Freedom
» Freedom
» Is this what freedom is like XXX (Alexander)
» What is freedom even? Avery

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Bjergene, Oneiroi :: Calming Trail-
Gå til: