Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Freedom

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Humør : “Don't carry worries around," she always says. "They're heavy"
Antal indlæg : 175

Freedom Empty
IndlægEmne: Freedom   Freedom EmptyFre Okt 22, 2021 7:36 pm

LOCATION the forest
DATE 25th of September 2021
TIME afternoon
OUTFIT Link
TOPIC @Walter

So, it had been a few days since that she had found Neil. After the hunters had attacked and she had learned that Damian had found Lexie. It was one of the reasons why she waited with coming to him with the Neil thing, because Damian deserved some time with his daughter. It was something else to cross another pack's territory, or well to most people. To Melanie it was just like walking anywhere else really, but she was aware of someone having his, and she also knew to be aware whenever. However, this time she was here for a reason. She needed to inform Rose' alpha that Rose was alright and in safe hands - or as alright the poor girl could be, but at least she was safe. Coming in closer she could feel his aura, no near as powerful as the one her brother had. Todays betas and alphas were nothing but a lesser perversion of them. Besides, it was a way for her to check out Athena's packs, see if they were worth their titles. Finally near a clearing she saw him, his aura gave him away, but he was just standing there - starring at her, making her press her brows a little together.

Sidst rettet af Melanie Lør Okt 23, 2021 10:33 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Walter
Alfa
Walter

Humør : Everything is crumbling right before me. But I know what to do.
Antal indlæg : 86

Freedom Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Freedom   Freedom EmptyFre Okt 22, 2021 8:04 pm

Walter had heard multiple of his pack members talking about a very powerful werewolf walking around in the area, which was one of the reasons why Walter was out to inspect his territory. He had been searching for Rose for many days, and told the Walker kids that they had to look out for both job and school, and let him do the searching with their parents. He felt like he had been everywhere and nothing really gave any trace of her. The only thing he had really found was the massive amount of blood around the house her mate had been living at. The blood seemed to be Neil’s and someone who was related to him. The only trace Walter had found of Rose was the blood she had been spilling only trouble being that her blood stopped somewhere as if someone had put her in a car or something alike.

But now he was looking for both Rose and this powerful werewolf. So, he walked in the woods, and occasionally caught onto the strong aura. The aura came long before the smell and it was so powerful that he wasn’t sure if it was a beta or an alpha, but no matter what, they would have to state their purpose on his territory to him. So for now, he stood and waited for the werewolf to appear listening carefully for any intruders or something alike, but nothing was there.

And there she was. Incredible what power such a little werewolf could contain. For now, he just kept his eyes on her and tried to determine whether she was going to leave, approach or something completely else. After what seemed to be a reasonable amount of time to simply just stare, he sighed and let himself approach, hoping that she would act upon it and figure out what she wished to do. If he got close enough, he would call out to her, “I think you’re in the wrong territory.”
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Freedom Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Freedom   Freedom EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 11:08 am

Melanie tilted her head an inch to the left as he took a few steps closer, but she didn't move. There wasn't a fiber of fear in her body as she raised her brow a bit. "No, I'm in the right territory," she replied calmly before taking a few steps closer towards him. Melanie was here to deliver a message, there was no reason for her to be hostile, at least not yet. She wasn't here to cause more drama for her and Damian than needed, even though she knew Damian had talked about the packs here not being worth much. "But don't do anything stupid just yet, I'm not here to cause you trouble," Melanie added and stopped a few steps from him. His towering height didn't intimidated her, "I just wanted to tell you that Rose is under my protection and alright," she informed him directly letting her eyes scan him for a moment, clearly judging the value of the status he was born with. "She was shot by hunters, alongside Neil - both are okay, in case you had any concern for the rouge you let stay at your territory," she narrowed her eyes a little bit, why a beta of her status would put in concern for a rouge was another story - she still wasn't fond of just letting him stay in a cabin without much water or food, when he clearly just had tried to survive, all because of the girl.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

Freedom Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Freedom   Freedom EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 11:38 am

Walter raised his brows, slightly annoyed by the woman’s reply. She was in the right territory. What the hell did that mean? Was she looking for him and his pack or was she trying to see if she could take over the territory? He didn’t really understand the logic in her reply yet. He cracked a small, crooked smile and shook his head as she asked him not to do anything stupid yet. Who did she think he was? He wasn’t some crazy power-hungry alpha like some others. He was there to protect and correct. He wasn’t brutal and stupid like so many others.
Just like her, he stopped with some distance to her. Both because of her aura almost told him not to get too close and because it seemed the smartest not to get too close to someone he didn’t know. His eyes squinted as she said that Rose was under her protection and alright. What did that mean precisely?
She was shot by hunters. He took a deeper breath in. How did she know that he had let Neil stay in his territory? “I’m relieved that they’re both okay,” he exhaled. The only reason why he cared about Neil was because he knew that he seemingly was the mate for Rose. “Why haven’t you brought them back here?” he wondered with a slight frown. He knew that family and alike had started murmuring about Rose’s whereabouts and the negative motions was something he would gladly live without in his pack.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Freedom Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Freedom   Freedom EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 11:51 am

She raised her brow an inch further, he was relived, well he should be. Melanie took a deeper breath in and pressed her brows a little bit together, why hadn't she brought them back here. "Because, no offence, but I kinda wanted to see what you were all about first," she replied tilting her head a little bit letting her eyes find his again. "But she isn't trapped anywhere, she can go if she wants to. However, she has been pretty exhausted and slept most of the day. And mutism from whatever has happened to her, the girl was and is dealing with a huge ball of trauma," Melanie crossed her arms a little bit looking at the alpha wondering what had happened to cause the girl this amount of trauma. It couldn't just be that day in the woods, or maybe it could - she didn't know the girl well enough. "But also, I do believe that my son is in better hands with me," she breathed out with a small shrug. "You can tell her family she is alright, and will return home when she feels like it. If anyone wants to come see her, they come to me first," she pointed out, there was no debate to it. Also, she knew it was likely that Fenris didn't like his home being a show and tell for other families to gather around. "That is pretty much it."
Walter
Alfa
Walter

Freedom Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Freedom   Freedom EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 3:07 pm

Walter pressed his brows together, wondering what she meant, when she said what he was about. His arms were put on his hips wondering a bit. The distance between his brows go a little greater as she mentioned that Rose could leave if she wanted to but was quickly narrowed again as she mentioned that Rose had gone mute from trauma. This was no good. He wished to talk to her and assure her that they would help her through everything. Maybe the Walkers hadn’t made sure that all of their kids were alright from the loss of Romeo, or maybe the kids were really good at hiding it. Fools. They needed help, just like everyone else. There was no hiding from needing help.

His brows relaxed a bit, and he tilted his head a little. Her son? Was her son the rouge? Impressive. He wondered what had happened to the poor boy since she or her alpha had thrown out her son. Who would do that to their child? Well, of course a strict alpha might. No matter what, the rouge wasn’t his deal, and if this woman had suddenly changed her mind about her son, well, so be it. He raised his chin a little as she mentioned that the family had to go through Melanie before visiting Rose. “I would love to tell you that it would be no problem to simply tell the family that they can visit Rose if they talk to you first, but I’m pretty sure a handful of them might be intimidated by your aura,” he tried to explain. “Where should they even find you?” he wondered and crossed his arms, just like her.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Freedom Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Freedom   Freedom EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 5:34 pm

Melanie dragged a deeper breath in, just keeping her eyes straight up into his. "They could just text Rose you know, isn't this the 21st century?" Melanie tilted her head an inch to the left, pressing her brows a bit together. "As far for my aura," she licked her lips a little before pulling a small smile as she narrowed her eyes just a little briefly. "I wouldn't worry too much about it," Melanie added with a small shrug. Well, she knew that her aura could be a handful to most people, perhaps it was the irony in her being so short. "Or I can just give you my number, and you can call me up if they want to visit - but by all means, let the girl rest first," she advised still not taking her eyes of the other alpha. She hadn't known much about him, since she hadn't had time to really give into detail about the packs in the country - Melanie just knew there was a few larger ones. "Melanie Radclyffee, by the way," she finally held out her hand for a proper greeting.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

Freedom Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Freedom   Freedom EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 4:30 pm

Walter narrowed his eyes a little as Melanie tried to be funny about reminding him that it was the 21st century. After all, it seemed like if there was someone who was more prone to forget the century it would be her; with such a powerful aura and such a young face, it was the only possibility, right? He knew very well what century they were in. “I’m terribly sorry, but you just said they had to come to you first, which in most cases would mean they wouldn’t be allowed to contact her before they contacted you – which is why I wanted to know where the family can find you,” he elaborated. If she was going to be so smart, he could too.
Her opinions weren’t directly the same as Walters, because clearly, she wouldn’t worry about her aura like he did. But if she wasn’t worried, it would seem like Rose took it well. He was just interested in how the rest of the family would take it. Ryan would probably be okay, but Roman and Riley might not be in the same boat. Walter fished up his phone as she suggested simply having her number. He reached it forward to her for her to put in her number. “I’ll let her rest before we contact her,” he assured her. “Walter Shaw,” He made sure his hand wasn’t in the way as he shook her hand. “I never believed I would actually meet a Radclyfee,” he confessed.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Freedom Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Freedom   Freedom EmptyLør Nov 27, 2021 7:54 am

"Well, you don't want to overwhelm her with sudden visitors, who wants her to speak when she isn't ready now, would you? - but I understand your concern, I just also do appreciate people enter a place when invited and not just for when they see their time fit," she gave him a smile as she expressed her choice of words, there was no need to stick your teeth out if it could be avoided. Melanie of all people did understand the rush and wanting to be on your sibling or family's side, and no one would be able to keep her away from getting to them, and she wasn't going to keep them away from Rose - she just wanted to give Rose room to actually be able to say yes or no to have the company - and she had a doubt Fenris would appreciate if suddenly a family of werewolves came running through his front door and invaded his home.

Melanie took his phone when he handed it to her and she dialed in her information, before giving it back so she could present herself.  Walker Shaw. She noted that name in her mind, who knew she might need it later. Melanie chuckled a little as he mentioned he thought he would never meet a Radclyffee, she shook his hand before letting it go again, "your chances are rather high at the moment actually," she acknowledged. Now, she knew her beloved brother had this thing of taking over packs and make theirs larger if he found their original alphas didn't take good enough care of them. "But take care Walter, I will let Rose know you thought about her." She then took a few steps back. Melanie had done what she came to do and placed her hands back in her pockets, before she turned around to make her leave.
___
Out
Walter
Alfa
Walter

Freedom Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Freedom   Freedom EmptyLør Nov 27, 2021 11:50 pm

Walter felt like the conversation was going in circles. He would assure that if the family wanted to get in contact with Rose, they needed to get to Walter, so he could contact Melanie and she could try and figure out whether or not it was smart to let any family member close. Of course, the family wouldn’t just come and barge in, Walter would make sure of that, it should be whenever it suited both Rose and wherever she stayed, but to him it was most important that it suited Rose. He didn’t care much for how the place she was living was presented. He and her family just cared for her wellbeing.

Walter raised his brows a bit as she mentioned there was quite high chances of him meeting a Radclyfee at the moment. Fantastic. They were going to invade Athena now? “Take care. Make sure she’s treated well,” he told her watching her leave before he watched the information on his phone and made sure it was saved.
___
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

Freedom Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Freedom   Freedom Empty

Freedom
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Freedom
» Is this what freedom is like XXX (Alexander)
» What is freedom even? Avery
» The look of freedom suits you - Cain
» A short time of freedom ( tw )

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven-
Gå til: