Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Let the Bad Times Roll

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

Let the Bad Times Roll Empty
IndlægEmne: Let the Bad Times Roll   Let the Bad Times Roll EmptyOns Apr 21, 2021 7:15 am

Location: The endless paths, close to the forest near a little clearing.
Date: 3th of june
Time: 13.45
Outfit:Link
Other: Speaks with a slight mix of Bulgarian & Russian accent.
Topic for: @Tidus
____

Her and Mila had been out here for an hour by now, just having a mother daughter picnic near the woods. The sun was shinning and the clear blue sky had made it the perfect day to just relax. Irina still hadn't found a job yet, and she knew Mila should be at school, but she really just wanted to take a day with her, where they could just sit here and enjoy the sun. After they had eaten they had run into the forest, just the outskirts of it and with Irina being a werewolf she was aware constantly of any danger in the area. So, when she had noticed some demons close by, she had grabbed Mila and pulled her close as their back were leaned against a tree. "Стой тук" (stay here), she whispered to her daughter as one of the people came closer by. Irina snuck up behind the man and managed to knock him out by placing an elbow in the back of his head. She kneeled down checking his pockets for information, realizing just what kind of trouble she was in. The patrons, she had heard about them, mostly just by being forced to work with Bratva back in the days. She cursed a bit to herself then running back towards Mila. "Хей, момиченце. Трябва да направите нещо за мен. Можеш ли да го направиш? (Hey, baby girl. I need you to do something for me. Can you do that?), Irina tried all her power to put on a brave face for her daughter, but right now she was more scared of what would happen to Mila than what would happen to herself. If the Bratva or Matthew wanted her to pay for leaving, more than she had already payed - they could do that, but she wouldn't let Mila get in the middle of it. Mila was just seven, she didn't deserve being dragged into all of this. "Mama, какво става? the young girl asked looking terrified. Irina stroke her little girl's hair softly and breathed out. "Трябва да тичаш, колкото се може по-бързо. И тогава имам нужда да вземете Найджъл. Можеш ли да го направиш? (I need you to run, as fast as you can. And then I need you to get Nigel. Can you do that?). Mila nodded even through it looked like she wanted to cry out of fear. "Обичам те толкова много. Сега върви," she pushed the little girl off and Mila started to run. She ran as fast as she could and Irina made sure that anyone picking up on the movement of her little girl, was dealt with.

She stepped out of the clearing and lashed her arms out looking at the blonde that seemed to be the leader. Young, she thought to herself. "дурак" (idiot) she whispered in disgust while looking at him. "What the fuck do you want, huh?" Her golden wolf eyes started to glow up, making them aware that stepping too close could be a dangerous move. Then again, mafia business were always dangerous in itself. It including supernatural creatures, didn't make it much better. "Aren't you a little young to be playing this game?" She asked quite impolite and narrowed her eyes a little bit. She hadn't been much older herself when she had been in this, but leading a mafia was a lot different than ending up doing all their dirty work.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Bad Times Roll   Let the Bad Times Roll EmptyTors Maj 13, 2021 2:30 pm

Just another day on the job. Yet, Tidus had not been informed that a child would be present. The second he saw the little girl, he informed his team of not hurting her, not even laying a finger on her.
Luckily Irina seemed to have sort of the same idea. With one little order, she made her daughter run away, making them now standing face to face with only Irina.
By Tidus side, was only Tivo, the rogue werewolf and Maui, one large bread of demon. The third person by his side, was a sniper in the threes, by the name of Julia. Tidus way of communicating with her was through telepathy. Which the young demon admitted… was pretty damn cool.
All in all, why were they here?
To kidnap the werewolf for another mafia. Apparently, she had been running from them in 7 years. He was not sure from what, but it was a collaboration there was to good to pass by.
Her way of growling and snarling like a wolf, made Tivo smirk, growling back at her, making his own eyes shine weakly up.
Tidus sighed by her comment. “Yes, yes I am. Just go with us quietly and no one will get hurt…” Here he looked at Tivo and mumbled. “Wooow, That sure sounds cheesy and it´s just as cheesy to say.”
Tivo mumbled back. “Well, you´re cheesy, so you fit riiiight in.”
Tidus rolled his eyes and looked at Irina. “You have been in the search light for seven years and I most admit, It´s impressive you avoided it for so long.”
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Bad Times Roll   Let the Bad Times Roll EmptyTors Maj 13, 2021 3:58 pm

One werewolf, two demons and the person in the trees hiding as if he hadn't already smelled her. But her main attention was on the werewolf, most likely because he was the same species as her. Just go with us quietly and no one will get hurt… Irina snorted and rolled her eyes at the three musketeers trying to convince her. "Are kids done, or do you need more time to get your act sorted out?" She replied snarkier than before. She didn't really have time for this, but she also quickly realized who had sent them, making her take a sharper breath in. Who else would have known she had been running for seven years? Irina could feel her heart skip a few beats ahead. Getting away hadn't been a one woman mission, more people had been included, and she wasn't interested in giving names up either knowing they would be punished if it got out. "Then you will be impressed by how I'm going to skin you alive if you even attempt to come closer," she replied and raised her brow at the blonde demon.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Bad Times Roll   Let the Bad Times Roll EmptyTors Maj 13, 2021 6:50 pm

As expected, the wolf did not appreciate the whole getting kidnap scenery. The rogue snickered by her comment. Which made Tidus raise an eyebrow at his friend. Typic for Tivo.
Her threat made Tidus tilt his head and smirk. The thing was he didn´t need to step closer to get her.
“alright, I will not attempt to come closer, I promise,” he said and raised his hand in surrender. Not that she could use his promises for shit.
while talking to Irina, he made sure to read her mind, trying to stay a step ahead of her. Instead of stepping closer, he made a weak sway with his arm, making a portal appear underneath her. Of course she could be fast and jump away, but if she wasn´t aware of surroundings for a few seconds, she would fall through and land hard on a metal floor.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Bad Times Roll   Let the Bad Times Roll EmptyTors Maj 13, 2021 7:30 pm

She was beyond aware, all her senses were at its peak. Mostly because she was scared that they would run to Mila. She didn't know what deal they had made with Bratva. For all she knew they could have wanted them both and Edith for that matter. He made a movement with his arm, making her narrow her eyes a little bit. She wasn't too familiar with the supernatural, even if she had been living around a fairy for the past months, and knew some people with great powers. Before she knew it she landed hard on a metal floor, not even registering what had happened seconds before the fall. "какого черта!"(What the heck) she cursed and got up on her feet. She was caged up in what looked like a basement. Irina walked closer to the bars and grabbed them, testing whether or not she could pulle them apart - but as she first thought, it was hopeless. "Этот тупой придурок," she hissed hitting the bars a few times. "Fuck," she took a small step back and looked around. She took a deeper breath in, she needed to make the better move. So, she made her claws appear, placing them into her palms making small drops of blood fall down on the metal floor, enough to extract her scent a little bit. At least she hoped if anyone came looking for her, her blood would give off a stronger scent. "Are you going to hide from me like some bloody coward? You can at least show yourself you selfish bastard!" She yelled. She wasn't even angry. Anger didn't describe the small sensation of fear that started to grow in her. Fear of never seeing her daughter again, the fear of losing her and everyone that mattered to her. "I can fucking smell you, ты имитируешь придурок."
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Bad Times Roll   Let the Bad Times Roll EmptyTors Maj 13, 2021 8:03 pm

To Tidus luck, she fell right through the portal, making him and the others stand in back in the woods.
“What about the kid? She clearly gave it orders to run for help,” Maui commented.
“So? The child is not gonna know where we took her mother anyway… so let her go,” Tidus answered. The tone in his voice stated that it was the end of the discussion. Maui nodded and together with Tivo, he started to walk away, leaving Tidus to go through a portal to Irina.
“Go to headquarters, contact Bratva, tell them to call me,” ordered Tidus, before making another swing with his arm, creating a portal.
The portal would appear in front of Irina, in her… party of Russian curse words.
“Ahhhh, Russian, always been fascinated by that language.”
He stepped through the portal and with ease closed it behind him. As he looked at the blood on the floor, he tilted his head in confusion, not remembering hurting her.
“What is your beef with Bratva?” he asked and checked to make sure the bars was still in their magical prime. Captured behind these bars, would weaken you and whatever ability you might be haven. Not removing, but weakening.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Bad Times Roll   Let the Bad Times Roll EmptyTors Maj 13, 2021 8:47 pm

"I bet you do," she growled at him walking closer to the bars. She wanted him to come closer and if she was in luck at some point she would like the scratch his eyes out. Her eyes looking around them, even if she couldn't smell Mila nearby, she wanted to make sure she couldn't see her. "Does that even matter to you?" She snapped at him clear signs of anger dominated her voice. "All you care about it your deal with Bratva, then you don't care about the fact that you are tearing a family apart for that sake," she took a sharper breath in containing her anger that build up in her system. Irina licked her lips. "I know how this system works, if you don't go through with it, they will just come knocking on your door, and you don't want that. So you make other people suffer just so you don't have to," she snarled at him, still with her wolf eyes out. Irina spit after his face, having it the only thing she could do, and she was pissed.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Bad Times Roll   Let the Bad Times Roll EmptyFre Maj 28, 2021 10:23 pm

Did it even matter to him? No, it probably didn´t, but he was curious at heart and right now, he wanted to know what Bratva wanted with her. All they had told him was she was a criminal to them and she needed to pay her debt. In the mafia community that was another way of saying: she needed to die.
As she tried to spit at him, he took a step back, looked down at it and sighed. He knew she was right and normally it would not bother him… or who was he kidding. It often bothered him. Especially if he had a feeling that she was not what Bratva said she was.
“You are right. I am not denying that,” he said and shrugged. “You know of this way of living. Then you know… a crime family only cares about their own and money.”
and that was what he wanted… right?
Power, loved once… money?
“Is Bratva going to hurt your daughter?”
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Bad Times Roll   Let the Bad Times Roll EmptyLør Maj 29, 2021 8:05 am

He was right. She did know. She had lived it. "I know, there is no escaping it, no matter how hard you try - it comes after you the second you lower down your guard," she sighed not removing her eyes from him. "No, as long as you keep your mouth shut about her, they don't know who or where she is -"her voice more deep and the golden eyes from her wolf threating to show again as a warning. Not that she could do much from here. "But leave her out of this. Then you can get me, I can give a crap about what happens to me in that case," Irina narrowed her eyes a little bit. Irina knew Mila was safe with Nigel, so she didn't worry much right now. Even if he had people out searching for her, then she had enough fate in them not getting too close. "This job is going to shallow you whole -" she could hear his heartbeat, her his breathing, possibly listening for a small mistake or doubt in the words he spoke. However, she got distracted when a familiar sense scent crossed her.

The young thunderbird ran down the stairs, having caught Irina's scent in a place close to the supermarked. She wanted to help her with whatever she needed, but the direction had lead her too down here. A place she did not like, then of course, Tidus scent had made her even more worried. Maya looked around her, till she stopped by a sight she didn't want to be seeing. "What the hell," she breathed out looking at Tidus first then Irina and repeat. "Maya you need to get out of here okay," Irina wasn't going to let Nigel's daughter in trouble while he was making sure hers was safe. "What the fuck are you doing?" She almost yelled walking further down the stairs. It wasn't because Maya didn't know who she had been living with, the mafia boss and the reformed serial killer. Yet, in this life she had chosen to ignore it blindly, there was other things in the world to worry more about, but it was first in this moment she realized there was something she had to do. Using her powers to break open the cage, letting the werewolf out that jumped on the demon first chance she got. "Irina, it's okay," Maya assured and stepped closer. The werewolf turned to Maya shortly before getting off the demon. There was some explaining in need here. "You know you don't have to owe him anything, if he has something on you-" Maya shook her head a little. "It's not like that, he is family.. It's a long story."
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Bad Times Roll   Let the Bad Times Roll EmptyOns Jun 09, 2021 1:34 pm

This job is going to shallow you whole.
he was so tempted to whisper something cliché. It already has. Instead he just ignored it and pulled out his phone.

what happened next was not something he had seen coming. All of sudden, out of the blue, came Maya and freed his prisoner. He barely had time to ask her what the hell she was doing, before the wolf attacked him, by tackling him to the ground. He growled annoyed at her and was just about to punch her in the face, if it happened been for Maya assuring that it was okay, so she pulled herself of him.
He stood up, growled annoyed and then looked at Maya.
“What are you doing here?! And why are you defending her?! Where do you know her from!?”
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Bad Times Roll   Let the Bad Times Roll EmptyOns Jun 09, 2021 3:36 pm

Irina snarled at the demon, ready to attack by any sudden movement as she walked closer to Maya. The demon seemed to know her, she wasn't blind to that. Odd relations that was like family, she knew that too well herself. "What am I doing here? What the fucking hell are you doing? Have you completely lost your bloody mind?!" Maya yelled back, not meaning to yell but how could she not. "Why I am defending her? I don't know maybe because you are locking my father's girlfriend in a bloody cage mate!" Maya added and crossed her arms. Her powers getting slightly out of hand, making the room around them shake a little bit, but not enough to cause any problems. "So yes, I'm defending her. And I would like you do not do anything about it, because the last thing I want is for my father to hunt you down and cut your head off," she added more angrily, but she was just worried of this turn of events. It wasn't so much that him doing stuff like this shocked her, it was more the fact that she suddenly felt it close to her. Getting something ripped from you, it was a fate no one deserved. "So, let her go - I am not asking," Maya added as she exhaled. As usual she stood her ground, but she never thought it would be like this, because even if Tidus was her family, so was Irina now. A part of it. She wasn't going to turn the blind eye to this. Irina looked at them, sensing Maya was the one needing to lead the conversation in this one, but she remained aware.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Bad Times Roll   Let the Bad Times Roll EmptyFre Jun 25, 2021 10:27 pm

From being in a serious state to now look like a big question mark. This woman was the girlfriend of Nigel. Maya´s father. He sighed loudly and raised his hands in surrender.
Here he turned his back to both of them. "Cut my head off? he wishes." Of course, the world had to be so small, that the woman he kidnapped, was none other than Maya´s stepmother. Tiredly he massaged his temples. why was it all so complicated.
He sighed again and turned around to face them. "Fine, fine, I´ll let her go. And not chase her, even make Bratva walk in the wrong direction." while he said all those things he was sure to only look at Maya. He did this for her. and only her. Her new family was important to her... he was not going to ruin it for her. Not again.
He was not sure of what else to say. He sort of just waited for her to walk out with Irina. which was the reason for him to now fumbling around with his hand, making small portals, that would disappear in a soft glim of light.
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Bad Times Roll   Let the Bad Times Roll EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 11:34 am

Maya raised a brow slightly, now was not the time to be joking, even if she usually would. The last thing she wanted was to have Tidus and her father on each other's bad side. It was very rare you saw Maya this deadpan serious, at least after she had gotten out of the military. Her blue eyes didn't move from Tidus, she knew in her bones that he wouldn't do anything to complicate things for her, but it didn't mean her nerves allowed her to relax by the thought. Also, having Irina looking so tense made Maya a bit more tense. He turned around looking at Maya, keeping eye contact with only her, which was possibly the smartest thing either way. Bratva. So, that was the people Irina had been running from. Maya noted it down. Tidus knew something, which made Maya want to know what he knew. "Thank you," Maya looked over at Irina who thanked Tidus for it, even if Tidus didn't look at the werewolf. Maya nodded a bit to Tidus. "Here, call him and go, I will be right there," Maya gave Irina her phone and unlocked it. Irina took a few steps towards the exit, looking slightly back making sure it was the right call, but Maya almost pushed her on the way out. Maya breathed out. Not really knowing what to say either, it wasn't really the normal situation they were usually standing in, like: whats for dinner or what movie are we going to watch. This was entirely different. "Thank you."
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Bad Times Roll   Let the Bad Times Roll EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 8:16 pm

Thank you. He heard the werewolf say. In curiosity, he lifted his head, let his eyes meet hers. To be honest, he thought she said it to Maya, but as he met her eyes, he knew she was thanking him. For what he wasn´t sure. He nodded his head as in saying; you welcome, before looking at Maya again. He heard the footsteps disappearing and suddenly, they were alone, not knowing what to say or do.
Once again, the phrase; Thank you, ran past his ears. He lowered his hands.
"Your welcome," he finally said. "I didn´t know... she was your..." He sighed and shook his head. "Not that it makes any of it okay..." he grabbed his temples again. "I don't even know what I´m doing anymore... if this... is even me..."
He knows he was blabbering again. But... Irina had just made another thought in his head. not to mention the kidnapping of Tivo for not so long ago. This mafia... was it him? Or was it his father? In the beginning, he didn´t even want to be the boss... he wanted to destroy the mafia, but Cassandra had turned it all around, making it seem like a better idea to take over it... and now... she wasn´t even here.
Annoyed by his own thoughts, he looked at Maya, shrugged his shoulders once, before smiling weakly. "Go join Irina, before she believes I´ve hurt you."
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Bad Times Roll   Let the Bad Times Roll EmptyMan Jul 05, 2021 9:00 pm

Maya usually never asked questions: you did what you had to. That was just the way things were in this world, but something had shifted, now life was not about just surviving. Maybe she was high on new hope from prom, and the fact that she actually felt like she had a chance in this world. "I know," she whispered, for all she didn't really want to be angry with him, but she couldn't just let this pass, not when she had to keep the peace. Her thoughts got distracted by Tidus seeming to be a little bit out of himself, she knew how that was. Maya had spent so many years trying to figure out who she was, and she was just beginning to find her way around all the chaos - she didn't need more, and it seemed like Tidus just needed to figure some shit out. He asked her to go follow Irina before she would believe that Maya was hurt, to be fair Irina wasn't the one she feared thinking that. Her father on the other hand. "Okay, I will go. But I will be back soon enough, okay? Remember I have graduation the first of July, be there - okay?" Maya looked into Tidus eyes and took a deeper breath in before walking over to him and give him a quick hug. "Find out who you want to be before going anything for anyone else - sometimes all we need is a little push in the right direction." She gave him a small encouraging smile before taking a few steps back and run up the stairs to meet Irina waiting for her, already with Nigel on the phone to let him know things were alright. They were alright.
___
Out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let the Bad Times Roll   Let the Bad Times Roll Empty

Let the Bad Times Roll
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-