Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

These are beautiful times

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.
Antal indlæg : 132

These are beautiful times Empty
IndlægEmne: These are beautiful times   These are beautiful times EmptyMan Jul 27, 2020 8:30 pm

These are beautiful times Cool-t12
Place: Music shop
Time: Midday around 13.30
Date: 28.07 - 2020
Weather: Sunny yet cloudy
Surroundings: A nice vibe, music playing in the background.
Outfit: Link
Topic to: @Lucifer
___

There was only few weeks till her summer Holiday was over and it would be back to school. Not that she had relaxed much. Wendy was always finding some way to keep busy, thanks to her parents, she was always reminded she could do better. She wanted to do better and for them to accept where she was now. However, they still wanted her to seek higher than she was and in a completely different direction of her wishes. She was old school, liked collecting cd's and listen to the radio instead of using her smartphone to use spotify. There was something about putting the cd in that made her remember why we listened to music. And there was something about the vibe when you entered the store. Like minded people walked in here, and everyone was always so kind. Wendy walked over to a stable of cd's on discount and started looking at each titel, just in case she wanted a new track to listen to. She barely looked where she was stepping as her eyes were busy looking at the titles. Wendy stood back up and kept looking through the ranks.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Antal indlæg : 23

IndlægEmne: Sv: These are beautiful times   These are beautiful times EmptyTirs Jul 28, 2020 7:33 pm

Clothes: A dark sweater and light grey pants, with black shoes
- Other: 1,96 meters tall, angelic beauty and voice

This world was still very strange for him, he'd gone from a world of chaos and with no one alive, to a world where there was so much life and he just didn't know what to do about all of it. Michael almost never let him leave the bunker, and while he understood the reason why, it did make him kind of crazy, not being able to know more of this world that was now his home. Though he did get to be out when it's light outside because with darkness came danger and with danger came the possibility of death and chaos.
But one of the reasons he went out, was to get more music because as Erin taught him about the TV as she'd called it, he'd found a love for music, and would often stand and dance as he made food. So going to the local music shop in Aston, it had grown to be his favourite and he would often fly his way to it, just to find more music. Though as he walked inside, his senses seemed to catch the scent of a human, and he hadn't actually met that many humans, so his gaze searched around and caught the sight of the young woman. However, this didn't mean that he would walk over to her, as he then just walked around and looked over all the music.
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.
Antal indlæg : 132

IndlægEmne: Sv: These are beautiful times   These are beautiful times EmptyTirs Jul 28, 2020 8:03 pm

She kept her gaze lost in the world of music, and she could keep standing in the shop for hours in just plain wonder. It was even worse with book stores. Wendy picked up a few cd's and looked up over the store. Her green eyes landed on a tall handsome stranger and she smiled a little as she kept looking down at the cd's. She wasn't the most social person, and but compared to when in school - she found this place a much more safe place. "Wendy, nice to see you here again," called the owner out from behind the disk when he saw her. Wendy looked up and gave him a smile, "can't get enough Jacob, you know that," she replied with a small happy laugh before she kept looking. Another walk falling into the hole of music titles she ended up standing next to the handsome tall stranger. Wendy reached out for the same cd as him and it make her wake up. She quickly took her hand back and looked up at him. "Sorry, I was just in my own head there," she excused herself with a little but warm smile.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: These are beautiful times   These are beautiful times Empty

These are beautiful times
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Fun times are good times - Lexa
» You are just as beautiful, as you have always been