Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Burning with passion

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Fenris

Fenris

Humør : I'm sure we can be friends
Antal indlæg : 83

Burning with passion - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 13, 2021 12:53 pm

His brow rose as she turned around, he felt vices in her body like a beacon, or a damned lighthouse screaming of attention in all the categories of indulgent that God meant wasn’t something you should let yourself fall into. Who didn’t like him? A toothy smile formed on his lips as he turned around, putting his hand on her shoulder pressing it a little down, while his dark eyes found hers. She really liked testing fate, didn’t she?

No one should take a liking to me, Miss Jones” he whispered slowly walking towards one of the houses brick walls to press her up towards it, looming over her. He might not look like a man that could do much damage. But the powers that could contaminate her, making her bend her knee for him. Was just in an arm’s reach. “Not if they know what is good for them, there is a reason that Leigh wanted me to bring you home” but to be fair, Leigh wasn’t that afraid what he would do to Michelle, since he hadn’t done it himself. Funny how that might have been the fatal mistake in all of this. Because this woman, really knew how to draw at his powers and making him want to use them on her. For the pure fact to see how she would react. Who knew, maybe she even deserved it.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.
Antal indlæg : 153

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 24, 2021 10:05 pm

Michelle lifted her eyebrows as he told her that no one should take a liking of him, smiling softly at him. The smile crumbled a bit as he pushed her towards one of the houses walls, but the smile crawled straight back to her face as her back hit the wall and she looked teasingly up at him. Oh, how there was something about him that she just couldn’t let go of. They way he did everything to try and convince her of how dangerous he was, pressing her against a wall, almost framing her and looming over her, as if she was a scared deer. But she was nothing like a deer. If anything, she was like a bull aiming right at the bullfighters cloth, with no fear in it’s eyes. Any movement attracted the angry bull to the cloth in front of her.
“Well, then Leigh should be smarter,” she chuckled, “I don’t care about what happens to me – but he cares,” she said tilting her head from one side to another. “And he’s your boss, right?” she teased and tried to elongate her neck to let her face get closer to his, “So as the good employee you follow his orders?” she continued to pick at him. She bit her lower lip softly having her eyes half closed as she looked at him.
Fenris

Fenris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 05, 2021 3:50 pm

A snort left his nose over her words.
Trying to rile him up? A slight pull in one of the sides of his lips, left the impression of a smirk. So, she thought that Leigh should be smarter? To be fair, it seemed like the old vampire was starting to lose himself a little. The narcissistic and selfish man was starting to soften quite a bit. Maybe even too much for Fenris liking, one could look at him and Luna’s relationship and think what ever went wrong there. And even the pure fact that he had ended up letting Elena go in such a manner as he had done.
It would be interesting who he wanted more when it came down to it. It would be very interesting indeed. Fenris slowly licked his lips and the stoic, almost unbothered and bored face returned as he looked down as she bit her lower lip, almost looking at him with what one could categorize as bedroom eyes. Fenris wasn’t someone that used much time seducing woman, or even moving towards something that would lead to what a people could do in the bedroom together. Besides sleeping.

His slender fingers grabbed around her chin and replaced her face a little further away from his. “I know when to take my battles” he said and then moved away from her and placed his hands in his pockets and turned his back towards her. “Now, I believe I have work that I must return to” he said and looked over his shoulder towards her “Please restrain yourself from burning anymore of our plants, I’m sure there is a flouriest close by, that would be much more fun to see what would happen to” turning his head towards the street again he took in a deep breath and shifted the gaze towards the car. Maybe he should be nice and return the car back to Leigh. "Till next time Miss Jones" he finally spoke and walked towards the car.
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 12:28 pm

Michelle noticed how he licked his lips, only making her think about if it were to relieve stress or actually taking a liking of her. He grabbed her chin and pushed her a little further away from him. She licked her lips slightly raising her brows slightly daringly. He knew when to take his battles, well what if he had to make take a battle now? Cross Leighs bidding and do something to Michelle. She was way too playful to be near Fenris, wondering what he was capable off. But he moved away from her, putting his hands in his pockets and turned away from her. She frowned quite displeased as he said he had work he had to return to. A wicked smile formed on her lips as he asked her to stay away from their plants and maybe  just visit a florist nearby. He was right that it would be fun to watch, but she believed it was way more fun to see a whole field of plants burning compared to a simple shop. He told her goodbye and started to walk towards the car. The wicked smile only grew.

Underneath her breath she whispered a spell, which made the tires of the car melt. “He can get his car by himself,” she said with a smile and almost bounced towards him, with her arms on her back as an innocent little girl – the complete opposite of what she was. “I think there might be going way too long before ‘next time’, so why no enjoy the time we have together a little more?” she suggested jumping in front of him blinking innocently, but with her usual wicked smile on her lips.
Fenris

Fenris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion - Page 2 EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 1:05 pm

This girl, woman, whatever she was. Witches and their long ages, just like his own kind demons. He folded his arms behind his back and grabbed his hand with the other. He looked at how she had melted Leigh’s tires. Well, now that would be something the vampire very much wouldn’t be happy about.

He sighed as she felt how she bounced towards him almost mimicking his own stance. Where she looked like a sweet innocent girl, one they both knew that she wasn’t. And then him just looking like a bored elderly man. “And what, pray tell do you have to offer me that would be enjoyed?” he asked quite coldly looking at her with a raised brow. “Because at this point you have giving me nothing but a slight headache, and a ringing noise in my ear” he raised one of his eyebrows looking at her with a look, that he very much would like to know what she had thought would come out of this. What was it that she craved so badly from him, when he clearly didn’t seem in the mood to give her anything at all?
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion - Page 2 EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 11:22 pm

Michelle knew Leigh quite well, and she knew that he would get mad about the tires she had just melted, but she didn’t care about that. Right now, her mind was set on playing with Fenris and what he was capable of. But he asked for what she had to offer that he would enjoy, because she didn’t do anything great for him. Her smile didn’t crumble but it got smaller. She hummed out loud, thoughtfully. “Well, I can offer you whatever you’d like,” she said with a smile that made the corners of her mouth curl up. “How often do get to actually experiment with your own abilities – just for fun, without taking notes and thinking about the process?” she hoped that the thought teased. “I won’t tell Leigh,” she promised. She let her let go of her own hands and let them slide in front of herself, up along her body until they reached her neck, so they could brush her hair a little away. “And you mentioned that you would love to poke around in my brain one day,” she said and leaned a little forward, “So, I’m giving you the opportunity.”
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion - Page 2 Empty

Burning with passion
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» In the burning heart
» One little spark and before you know it, the whole world is burning